SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 25 / 19 / (3425987 - 3426041)

3425987. The Spirit Bead Journals
The Spirit Bead Journals. Much like the Native American tradition of placing an intentional flaw in their beadwork, my purpose here seems to be avoiding perfection. Sunday, May 15, 2016. Continuing on the Roller Coaster of Life. I just realized it has been two years since I posted to this blog. The main reason for the long break is that I've been busy doing social media and blogging in my job and I'm honestly too drained to do this stuff for myself. Saturday, April 12, 2014. Inspired Guns DVD Giveaway.
thespiritbead.blogspot.com
3425988. Thespiritbeast.com
This domain has recently been listed in the marketplace. Please click here to inquire.
thespiritbeast.com
3425989. TheSpiritbeastsNest - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Founded 3 Months ago. Spiritbeasts are mystic creatures living in the darkness. Eating souls, and life sources. Spiritbeasts are open species. Spiritbeasts are open species. Founded 3 Months ago.
thespiritbeastsnest.deviantart.com
3425990. Catch The Spirit | The Spirit International Blog
Welcome to Catch The Spirit. The Official Blog of The Spirit International. More posts ». US Women’s Am. Posted on Aug 12 by Peter Dennis. The 2015 US Women’s Amateur Championship is being played this week at Portland Golf Club in Portland, OR. Nestled along Fanno Creek, Portland Golf Club was established in. Posted on Aug 9 by Peter Dennis. Posted on Aug 5 by Peter Dennis. Posted on Aug 2 by Peter Dennis. Posted on Jul 26 by Peter Dennis. US Junior Am Coverage. Posted on Jul 23 by Peter Dennis.
thespiritblog.com
3425991. The Spirit blows where it will
The Spirit blows where it will. Thursday, January 05, 2017. JANUARY 6, 2017. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND FEAST OF EPIPHANY. MY SISTER MARY SENT THIS IMAGE AS HER CHRISTMAS CARD IN ONE RECENT YEAR. SHE IMITATED THE STYLES OF RENAISSANCE EUROPE'S PAINTERS. SHE DECKED OUT THE THREE KINGS IN RICH AND COLORFUL DRESS. BUT WHEN THE KINGS ARRIVED AT THE CRECHE, THOSE EUROPEAN PAINTERS HAD NOBODY PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO THEM. ALL EYES FOCUSED ON THE CHILD. George Bur, SJ. Thursday, December 22, 2016. Listen for Angel Music.
thespiritblowswhereitwill.blogspot.com
3425992. The Spirit Board | Where the Living Meets the Dead
Where the Living Meets the Dead. March 9, 2012. Here at the Hill Street house, I have seen shadows moving about, and a golden/white light ball coming and going from time to time. I even had a kitchen cabinet door open by itself and a chair move about a foot on its own.But even with all that happening, what got me a bit unnerved was what happened to me one sunny day at my desk in the sun room. June 18, 2011. Friday night I watched the premiere of Zak Bagans’s Paranormal Challenge on the Travel Chann...
thespiritboard.wordpress.com
3425993. TheSpiritBoutique.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thespiritboutique.com
3425994. The Spirit Bowtique
Reasons to shop from us. Our Website is currently under Construction to better serve our customers and teams. In the meantime, we have re-opened our Etsy site www.etsy.com/shop/thespiritbowtique to serve you. Team Orders can also be placed by emailing info@thespiritbowtique.com.
thespiritbowtique.com
3425995. Welcome to The Spirit Box
thespiritbox.com
3425996. The Spirit Box - Home
Using a spirit box. Spirit Box Q and A. Ghost/spirit boxing is a way of communicating with those in spirit by way of ITC (Instrumental trans-communication). Simply put-it is the use of a modified am/fm radio that continuously scans radio stations, and is used to communicate with those on the other side. Would you be surprised to know that The Vatican is heavily involved in ITC research? How does it work? Are they able to manipulate the sound bytes created by the raw audio? Another favorite is when a grou...
thespiritboxmyspiritualjourney.weebly.com
3425997. The Spirit Boy | Cairns Psychic | Tarot Readings | Healing | Australia
Steve the Psychic, Crystal Energy Healer, Author and Workshop Facilitator. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Crystal and Energy Healing by Steve. Sample from Coffee Guru Ebook. Sample of Easy to Learn Tarot Ebook. Astrology and Star Signs. Star or Sun Signs (The Beginning). Aura’s (The Body’s Energy Field.). Understanding Auras and Energy. Auras and Kirlian Cameras. Protection Of Our Auric and Energy. Charity (A Way of Giving). Feng Shui – the Basics. Inspirational Quotes and Laughter.
thespiritboy.com
3425998. The wind blows where it wants to...
The wind blows where it wants to. You hear its sound, but you don't know where it comes from or where it is going. That's the way it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit. Tuesday, March 31, 2015. The events of this past week "date" the sermon a bit, and while there's a part of me that thinks I should keep revising to include them. this is an ongoing struggle, so the sermon will ALWAYS be being revised, and also, it's Holy Week. Two blocks from my apartment. And so we find ourselves yelling at each ...
thespiritbreathes.blogspot.com
3425999. thespiritbuilders.com
Inquire about this domain.
thespiritbuilders.com
3426000. Welcome to the Spirit Builder's Website - The Spirit Builders
Meeting Rooms Face Lift. Mission & Vision. Why Invite Us to Speak At Your Church? In Their Own Words. Spirit Builders In Action. Resurrecting Buildings. Transforming Lives. Welcome to the Spirit Builder’s Website. We are still working on uploading all the content, so please excuse the various blank pages you may find! This web site describes six years of accomplishments achieved by letting the Spirit guide us. We invite you to take a look. Thursday and Saturday Work Days. Check out our blog for updates.
thespiritbuilders.org
3426001. The Spirit Building
The Official Website of. In Boulder, Colorado. Executive lobby, fitness center, restrooms and showers. Secured and shared climate-controlled, raised-floor server-room. Communal outdoor area with volleyball court and picnic tables. Close to walking and biking trails around Twin Lakes, with abundant parking. Boulder, CO 80301. For more information, please call 303-350-3990 or email us at Info (at) TheSpiritBuilding.com.
thespiritbuilding.com
3426002. The Spirit Cabinet
A Place for Magic, the Photographic and the Cinematic. Thursday, November 5, 2009. Wednesday, November 4, 2009. Sunday, November 1, 2009. Water Bearer Pic #3. Thursday, October 29, 2009. The Water Bearer Series. Saturday, October 10, 2009. Tuesday, August 25, 2009. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). My Companion Film Blog. Http:/ shadowlantern.blogspot.com. Water Bearer Pic #3. View my complete profile.
thespiritcabinet.blogspot.com
3426003. The Spirit Cabinet
thespiritcabinet.com
3426004. thespiritcarrieson (Maria) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. April 13, 1990. Last Visit: 25 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
thespiritcarrieson.deviantart.com
3426005. The Spirit Cart
Variety is the Spice of Life. Aluminum Wall Mounts - Giclées - Stretched Canvases - Photo Prints - Canvas Panels. The Spirit Cart is overflowing with Inspiration that's unique, colorful, and ready for printing - on stretched canvas, 100% cotton rag, aluminum, and more. Messages support engagement, leadership, and attitude - mainly for co-working spaces, and non-profits. Through the designs, and if you like what you see, please. And share with your friends. Thank you! 2015 SmugMug, Inc.
thespiritcart.com
3426006. TheSpiritCat - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thespiritcat.deviantart.com
3426007. THESPIRITCATALYST | Motivating the bored and the depressed
Motivating the bored and the depressed. BUILDING ON THE ROCK! February 26, 2015. Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man. Read more ». YOU NEED A MENTOR! February 26, 2015. I want to ask you a question reader, do you really think you need a mentor? Read more ». February 26, 2015. When was the last time you had a new idea? What did you do with it? Read more ». December 08, 2014. Read more ». December 08, 2014. Read more ». July 12, 2014. October 08, 2013.
thespiritcatalyst.com
3426008. TheSpiritCatcher (Zoosmell Pooplord) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Be the Breathable Red Pants! Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 130 weeks ago. Be the Breathable Red Pants! Now all...
thespiritcatcher.deviantart.com
3426009. TheSpiritCatchesYou.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thespiritcatchesyou.com
3426010. The Spirit Cellar - Bourbon, rum, sambuca, vodka, ginThe Spirit Cellar
No products in the cart. 8230;………………. Tequila & Mezcal. 0 – 15. 15 – 30. 30 – 45. 45 – 60. WELCOME TO THE SPIRIT CELLAR. Thomas H. Handy Straight Rye 2014. Volare Creme De Cacao White. Ron Cortez Oro 1L. Ndash; £24.95. Ndash; £60.95. Thomas H. Handy Straight Rye 2014. Volare Creme De Cacao White. Ron Cortez Oro 1L. Ndash; £24.95. Ndash; £60.95. Delivery & Returns. Terms & Conditions.
thespiritcellar.com
3426011. The Spirit Way
Welcome to the SPIRIT Center! Saturday, February 4, 2012. We have moved over to a new WordPress. If you have an rss feed from this blog, or you are a subscriber, please visit the new site and sign up! We just have the basics up over there, but will be adding new features, pics, video and audio, in the near future. Thank you! Friday, January 20, 2012. An Update on January 20th, 2012. Unity of Charleston was a great experience! Thank you to all the wonderful folks there for your hospitality! For you folks ...
thespiritcenter.blogspot.com
3426012. The SPIRIT Center | A home for all things SPIRIT!
A home for all things SPIRIT! August 10, 2015. My lovely wife Heather caught me tonight. We were talking about me going to school, plans for the future, and things of that nature, when suddenly she said to me, “No. You sound like you are telling me that you are okay. Of your plans.”. Then she started telling me, “You have to be okay with you right now as you are. Not because you have plans and goals.”. Once again, I was trying to define myself, or better yet, to justify myself. Every Year I Cry. I could ...
thespiritcenter.us
3426013. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thespiritchannel.com
3426014. Thespiritchaser.com
The domain thespiritchaser.com has expired. If you registered this domain name as a direct customer of Melbourne IT, please click here. To renew your domain name. If you registered this domain name via a reseller of Melbourne IT, please contact the reseller to renew this domain.
thespiritchaser.com
3426015. The SpiritChasers
Sunday, July 19, 2015. Thank you for reading. Monday, February 2, 2015. For your consideration, here is a YouTube clip ( http:/ youtu.be/nT-vEPKWexg. From a 1996 movie which has become a guilty pleasure of ours. So many great things going on in this scene, from Jo's obsession, to Bill's confession, to Melissa's impression, all enhanced by Mark Mancina's musical score "Futility". I played this particular track often during a road trip with James to the San Luis Valley a couple years back. On our next visi...
thespiritchasers.blogspot.com
3426016. THE SPIRITCHASERS - HOME
POSTCARDS FROM THE PARANORMAL. GALLERY / POSTCARDS FROM THE PARANORMAL. ABOUT US / CONTACT US. IN AN AGE OF SIGNS AND WONDERS. WE ARE LIVING A GHOST STORY. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE. Click here for report. THE PARANORMAL WORLD - IN THE NEWS. Ldquo;Art Bell Returns With New Paranormal Podcast”. Click here for report. This will be our 4th year as featured speakers at this very exciting and supernaturally stimulating event. Be there and be scared! Sept 18-20, 2015,. Cripple Creek, Colorado,. THE TRUTH IS OUT ...
thespiritchasers.com
3426017. The Spirit Choir of Nevada County
thespiritchoir.com
3426018. TheSpiritChurch.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
thespiritchurch.com
3426019. Home -The Spirit Church
Welcome to The Spirit Church. Knowledge looks around. Wisdom looks up. Ask God what he would have you do. If you missed Sundays Service, watch it now! A Summer Of Sex. Most teenagers never stop to consider that God created the idea of sexuality. Join us for deep discussions concerning sexuality. Suffer The Little Children to Come Unto Me. Baby Dedication August 30, 2015. If you want to participate, contact the church office. Wise Steps 301: Discovery. McCluer South-Berkeley High School. More Info ».
thespiritchurch.org
3426020. This domain may be for sale. Contact Buydomains.com.
thespiritcircle.com
3426021. TheSpiritCity.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
thespiritcity.com
3426022. SPIRITUAL COACHING FOR AN ABUNDANT LIFE
SPIRITUAL COACHING FOR AN ABUNDANT LIFE. Spiritual Tools for Peace and Manifesting Abundance. All you have ever wanted or dreamed of is yours for the asking. Ask and you shall receive is true. Manifest your blessing in your NOW! Learn the art of LIVING A CELEBRATION OF CREATION. MANIFEST your PASSION AND HEART DESIRES in your life daily! Live a deeply spiritual life with wild abandonment! The angels ask, ARE YOU PREPARED TO RECEIVE YOUR BLESSINGS?
thespiritcoach.com
3426023. Thespiritcompany.com
The domain thespiritcompany.com may be for sale. Click here for details.
thespiritcompany.com
3426024. Spiritualism and the Spiritualist in a new book about Cassadaga
Talking to the dead? Skeptic or Believer - this book's for you. The Spirit Connection Back to Cassadaga. Revealing facts about the mysterious religion of Spiritualism and the belief of communicating. With the spirits of discarnate humans. 162 pages 5.5 x 8.5 inches. Paperback w/high quality slick paper. More than 75 photos. Pub date: January 2009. Price: $18.50 USD. 399 shipping in USA. The Spirit Connection Back to Cassadaga. Is about spiritualism and the spiritualist. The Psychic Center of the World.
thespiritconnection.net
3426025. Default Page
Europe: 44 20 3769 0531. Australia: 61 29 037 3823. Brasil: 55 11 3042 1186. India: 000 800 443 0025. To save on your first invoice! Off first billing cycle. Welcome again to A2 Hosting! Were excited to have you on board. Your account is set up and this is your default index.php file. To disable this page, please remove the index.php file and replace it with your own. Our handy Quick Start Guide. Can help you get up and running fast. If you have any questions, please submit a support ticket.
thespiritcorner.com
3426026. TheSpiritCreative (Michael Esparza) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. 4 Month Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». May 23, 1991. Last Visit: 1 hour ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
thespiritcreative.deviantart.com
3426027. TheSpiritCross.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
thespiritcross.com
3426028. thespiritcupboard.com registered by UK2
Has been registered by a customer of UK2.net. Domain names for less with UK2. Claim your web identity. Search for your domain name here:. Year com £. Year = get them both for 12. This domain has been registered by a customer of UK2. You can claim your web identity. With UK2 today from only £2.69 a year. Latest hosting blog posts. A Is For Alphabet. Posted by Madeleine Bruce. LinkedIn: Are You Doing It Right? Posted by Madeleine Bruce. The Next Generation Of Coders. Posted by Jessica Furseth.
thespiritcupboard.com
3426029. The Spirit Dance World
Welcome to Dance World. Dance is passion of my life, I believe hard work and devoteness". We have performed on various Star Nights, Corporate events, College shows, Marriage shows and Carnivals. Also we have worked with many events management companies and wedding planners. More vedio follow us on youtube. 690-691 UG, West Guru Angad Nagar. Design and Developed By.
thespiritdanceworld.com
3426030. Blog de TheSpiritDarkness - The Spirit Darkness - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Un petti kiff pour être prévenue. Abonne-toi à mon blog! L'auteur de ce blog n'accepte que les commentaires de ses amis. Tu n'es pas identifié. Clique ici pour poster un commentaire en étant identifié avec ton compte Skyrock. Et un lien vers ton blog ainsi que ta photo seront automatiquement ajoutés à ton commentaire. Posté le jeudi 20 décembre 2012 13:33. Voila de vrai roller freeskate. Un petti kiff pour être prévenue. Tu n'es pas identifié.
thespiritdarkness.skyrock.com
3426031. Spirit Day Spa - Home
Body Waxing and Skin Care. Weddings and Special Events. Welcome to Spirit Day Spa! Spirit Day Spa is a relaxed, full service hair salon located in Dillsburg, PA. We offer complete hair care, nail care, skin care, massage therapy, and body waxing. Spirit Day Spa is conveniently located at. 975 York Road Dillsburg, PA 17019. Please visit the tabs above to learn more about us! We look forward to serving you! Happy S P R I N G! Make an appointment today! Click here to make your appointment today!
thespiritdayspa.net
3426032. TheSpiritDen - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Founded 2 Years ago. Here you will find all things tokota, From art to sales. Here you will find all things tokota, From art to sales. Div div&...
thespiritden.deviantart.com
3426033. the spirit dies
By the spirit dies. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Includes 2 bonus tracks and each song has its own original artwork along with cover, dedication and back cover artwork. Retune the music of the spheres. I am conscious of your absence. Something like a lullaby. Released February 14, 2014. Feeds for this album. Haunting drones, atmospheric soundscapes and experimental textures. Contact the spirit dies. Switch to mobile view.
thespiritdies.bandcamp.com
3426034. Web Hosting, Domain Names, VPS & SSL Certificates - VentraIP Australia
This domain name is currently parked with VentraIP Australia. Is Australia's best value provider of web hosting. With cPanel, domain names. From Trustwave, backed by industry-leading customer service and technical support from a team of professionals that is second-to-none. 2013 VentraIP Group (Australia) Pty Ltd.
thespiritdivine.com
3426035. The Spirit Doctor
INTRODUCTION TO QI GONG. AWAKEN YOUR SPIRITUAL SELF. How Long Have You Been Stuck? August 11, 2015. Many people stay stuck a very long time, how long have you been stuck? When people find themselves stuck in a certain place they have to dig deeper to find out where they are stuck, then begin to create the… Continue reading →. Are You Talking or Doing? August 3, 2015. It is one thing to talk about something and another to do it! Is Life Pulling You Off Track? July 27, 2015. No Motivation To Push Through?
thespiritdoctor.com
3426036. The Spirit Dog | Dog Behavior, dog sanctuary stuff
124; Comments RSS. Donate Today and You Will Help, Dogs Less Fortunate Than Yours. Real Charity or Not? Need Free Dog Advice. Send me an Email. Alan[at]spiritanimal.org info[at]spiritanimal.org. Free / Fair Use Policy. Excerpts or whole articles may be reproduced without prior written permission, from the author. Any and All reproductions must be made available Free of charge. Without any financial remuneration. How to look up Charitable Organizations 501(c)3. Biting Aggression in Golden Retrievers.
thespiritdog.wordpress.com
3426037. www.thespiritdogkennels.com
thespiritdogkennels.com
3426038. Thespiritdove.com
The domain thespiritdove.com may be for sale. Click here to make an offer or call 877-588-1085 to speak with one of our domain experts.
thespiritdove.com
3426039. TheSpiritdragon (Vanhelsing) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? The weird kid in the class. Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. May 19, 1993. Last Visit: 150 weeks ago. Why," you ask? For thos...
thespiritdragon.deviantart.com
3426040. The Spirit Dreams - The Spirit Dreams Blog - Home Page
Here are many secrets in this world, but there are higher secrets than others and then there is that one secret that lays above all others. In this collection shall be revealed to you not only the highest secret that exists, but also the highest and greatest truth. The greatest truth that sits above all other truths. Wish to keep the Great Truth a secret. For if man knew the truth of existence and his creation, he would realize his true power and would become immortal as an individual. This has b...I bri...
thespiritdreams.com
3426041. Chills, Ills, Spills, Thrills, & General Insanity
Chills, Ills, Spills, Thrills, and General Insanity. Two roads diverged in a wood, and while you're deciding which one to take, we hit you on the head with a tire-iron and sell your organs on eBay. Thursday, August 31, 2006. Xbox NCAA 2007 Miami (OH) Game Prediction. So I simulated tomorrow's game on my new copy of NCAA '07, and let's just say, it wasn't pretty for Miami. Hing for 107 yards and two TD's, one of which came from a 43-yard run up the sideline. It was a perfectely executed. Game by NU, who.
thespiriteam.blogspot.com