SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 11 / 11 / (1435364 - 1435418)

1435364. Telling Their Stories | NPPA Exhibit | Photojournalism | Photos | Photography | Hurricane Katrina
TTS Workshop Featured on NBC Nightly News. A great piece on the student workshop on the NBC Nightly News toda. Y Check out the broadcast story. On their website, along with an online gallery of the student’s photos. The Telling Their Stories program was a standing-room only success at the Ogden Museum of Southern Art in New Orleans. Taking It To The Streets. Twenty-six area students took to the streets of New Orleans Friday during a day-long workshop. Exhibit Opens With Crowded Reception. TTS Workshop Fe...
tellingtheirstories.com
1435365. Telling Their Story
Please give wisdom to our brothers.Help them to go home and share what they learned with concerned people.". Janet's Prayer - Excerpt. They (our team) sit in front of us to hear the problems that we have and to witness the water that we drink. If we let them get away without telling them, we may not see them again.". George to village leaders of Bulyabwita. Check out the blog.
tellingtheirstory.com
1435366. Telling Their Tale: The Stories of My Ancestors
Telling Their Tale: The Stories of My Ancestors. A collection of genealogical data and stories of who my ancestors were and where they came from. It is because of the decisions they made in their lives that brought me into this world. By Telling Their Tale I honor their lives. Tuesday, May 5, 2015. Tuesday's Tip - Historyline.com. I recently learned about a new site that has launched called HistoryLines. Via Randy Seaver over at Geneamusings. You can read Randy's post here. Here is my Dad's Story. For my...
tellingtheirtale.blogspot.com
1435367. Telling them the story...
Środa, 29 kwietnia 2015. POWROTÓW DO DZIECIŃSTWA CIĄG DALSZY, czyli o "Klątwie z przeszłości", drugim tomie Kronik Wardstone Josepha Delaneya. Czyli pierwsza część Kronik powaliła mnie na kolana, a kolejna - Klątwa z przeszłości. Sprawiła, że w dalszym ciągu musiałam na nich pozostać. Udostępnij w usłudze Twitter. Udostępnij w usłudze Facebook. Udostępnij w serwisie Pinterest. Niedziela, 26 kwietnia 2015. FILMÓW KILKA OKIEM BIBLIOFILA (#5), czyli Kącik Filmowy. Udostępnij w usłudze Twitter. Nie od dziś w...
tellingthemthestory.blogspot.com
1435368. Telling The New Story | Creating The New
Telling The New Story. Welcome to Telling The New Story. More soon…. Proudly powered by WordPress.
tellingthenewstory.com
1435369. Home - Telling the real story
Connect with other Eritrean and Somali refugees and asylum seekers who have made the perilous journey to Europe. Share your story with a community of fellow survivors. Are you an Eritrean or Somali who crossed the Mediterranean to seek a new life in Europe? We would like to hear your personal experience of survival and strength during the journey and as you begin a new life. You can send us your written stories, audio messages, poetry, photos or videos. A Piece of Nothing. Ahmed’s Story: Necessary Risk.
tellingtherealstory.org
1435370. Telling The Real Story | If you're looking at the world thinking ''this is not good enough'', it's your responsibility to go out there and change it.
Telling The Real Story. If you're looking at the world thinking ''this is not good enough'', it's your responsibility to go out there and change it. November 7, 2011. The girl you just called fat? 8230;She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? 8230;She spends hours putting make-up on, hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? 8230;He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? 8230;He fought for his country. That guy you made fun of for crying? Only a fe...
tellingtherealstory.wordpress.com
1435371. Telling the Stories of the Nikkei - New Denver | A documentary project with the Lucerne School & community of New Denver BC
Telling the Stories of the Nikkei – New Denver. A documentary project with the Lucerne School and community of New Denver BC. TELLING The Stories of the Nikkei – Behind the Scenes. As part of their Social Studies and English classes at Lucerne Secondary School, students created 10 short films under the guidance of their teachers Terry Taylor and Gary Parkstrom and filmmakers Moira Simpson and Catrina Megumi Longmuir over the course of just a few days. September 5, 2011 at 8:07 pm. Enter your comment here.
tellingthestoriesofthenikkei.wordpress.com
1435372. tellingthestory.biz
tellingthestory.biz
1435373. www.tellingthestory.com main page
How do I get to God. Sermons By Rev Jack Hudson. The Treasured Truth Today. How to be saved. Sermons By Great Preahers. Check out my blog. Welcome to Telling The Story. We hope that this site will be a blessing to you. Be sure and visit our Sermons page and check out the streaming audio messages preached by Rev. Fred S Proctor. Please contact us and let us know how you liked our site. Click link below if you need real player software. Find Christian Family Links! If your page did not load correctly.
tellingthestory.com
1435374. Telling the Story of Diversity | Celebrating differences through stories of everyday life
About Telling the Story of Diversity. About the Rural Trust Global Teacher Fellowship. Summer Volunteers in Costa Rica. Aug 13, 2016. Miles, Ashley and their children just returned from six weeks in beautiful Costa Rica. They volunteered with Proyecto San Gerardo to teach English and computer classes. They found this opportunity on idealist.org and it fit with their vacation time and skill set. Rural School and Community Trust Honors Rural Teachers. Apr 15, 2014. Telling the Story of Diversity. The Rural...
tellingthestory.me
1435375. Telling the Story
Providing time to explore what is happening and to find solutions to challenging problems. BSc (Psych) Dip Counselling MACA. Psychotherapist, Facilitator, Analyst and System Thinker. How I can help. How I can Help. How I can Help. My background and experience. My personal preference is to engage knowledgable stakeholders in problem solving as they not only have the knowledge but also hold the keys to success through their readiness to adopt the solution they have helped to derive. The tools in my too...
tellingthestory.net
1435376. tellingthestory.org - This website is for sale! - tellingthestory Resources and Information.
The owner of tellingthestory.org. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 995 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
tellingthestory.org
1435377. Telling the Story
A Blog for Mekko Graphics users. Marimekko Chart Business Solutions. Wed like to introduce what we hope will be a useful tool for you! 0160; Heres a presentation that provides working examples of different uses of Marimekko Charts. The charts were all built with Mekko Graphics software.  Feel free to let us know how you are using Marimekko charts with Mekko Graphics in your organization. Wed love to hear from you! Click Here to Open the Presentation in PowerPoint. Posted at 08:59 AM in business charting.
tellingthestory.typepad.com
1435378. Telling the Story of Diversity | A journey from rural North Carolina to London and back again
About Telling the Story of Diversity. About the Rural Trust Global Teacher Fellowship. Rural School and Community Trust Honors Rural Teachers. Apr 15, 2014 Telling the Story of Diversity. Photo credit: “Somewhere in North Carolina,” taken by Nathan Cardozo. Licensed under CC BY 2.0. WASHINGTON, DC: Ashley & Miles Catlett / Mocksville, NC, have been awarded a RURAL TRUST Global Teacher Fellowship to travel and study in London, England. Apr 6, 2014 Telling the Story of Diversity. We are very grateful to th...
tellingthestory.us
1435379. Telling The Story - A look at how journalists - and all of us - reach the world
PODCAST EPISODE #34: Ben Garvin, photographer, KARE-TV. August 12, 2015. Podcast: Play in new window. When I first started this blog, many newspaper photographers were staring into a future of cutbacks, layoffs, and competition with everyone’s iPhones. Despite the accolades, Garvin knew he was not immune from the large-scale changes occurring across the industry. But this past year, he found refuge by switching lanes. Garvin is my guest on Episode #34 of the Telling The Story podcast. 3 GREAT STORIES: St...
tellingthestoryblog.com
1435380. Telling The Tale
My thoughts on stuff. Enjoy! Http:/ www.tellingthetale.com. I am still here! February 16th, 2007. Ok, ok, I know I’ve gone and done what I said I wouldn’t do at the beginning of this blog, that is, post a few times then not for months and months like the lazy careless person I appear to be! But, well, I um, seem to have slipped down that path. I am very sorry and will try to do better (again! Now the apologies are out of the way I can get to updating! PXC (or Perplex City) is an ARG. I won’t write ...
tellingthetale.com
1435381. Telling The Truth — It's a good thing
tellingthetruth.com
1435382. Telling the Truth
Workers, Friends, Home Church, The Truth, The Way, Meetings, Gospel, Cooneyites, Christian Conventions, Hymns Old and New. What's New on TTT? Send This Page to a Friend. The Journal of John Long. About the Early Days. Read about the Early Days. REPRESENTING THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF 2X2 HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS ON THE INTERNET. Letterhead used by workers titled Christian Conventions. Tell Me the Story of Jesus.Write on my heart every word. Go Preachers, Tramp Preachers, Pilgrims. What is Telling The Truth?
tellingthetruth.info
1435383. Telling the Truth, the bible teaching ministry of Stuart, Jill and Pete Briscoe | Telling the Truth
Read Pete's full bio. We Will Love One Another. Turning a Kind Eye. Taking Jesus Next Door. The Bema: Judgment Seat of Christ. Why Don't We Pray? Pete's testimony on I am Second. Jill has authored more than 40 books including devotionals, study guides, poetry and children’s books. Her vivid, relational teaching style touches the emotions and stirs the heart. Read Jill's full bio. Winning the Worry War. Six Things a Mother Can’t Do. Weathering the Storms of Life. Finding God’s Will for Me. Stuart has writ...
tellingthetruth.org
1435384. tellingthetruth001 | Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever
July 24, 2012 · 8:05 pm. Suppoprting the UAF (Unite against freedom). The UAF (unite against facism) standing up to anything that looks remotely like it makes sense or British and who supports it? Before we go any further im going to introduce you to Andrew Gilligan in his own words this is what he says at the top of his coloum –. Right at the bottom is a link with a statement about the UAF by paul weston from British freedom. Email me at andrew.gilligan@telegraph.co.uk. In its own words, to changing the...
tellingthetruth001.wordpress.com
1435385. Telling the Truth '06
Sunday, October 22, 2006. Thanks to everyone who made it out to the conference - please visit www.poasis.blogspot.com. To follow/participate in the conversation from here! October 20th-21st, 2006 The Art of Redemption.
tellingthetruth06.blogspot.com
1435386. Telling the Truth | connecting the dots of my life
Who am I as a Blogger? Connecting the dots of my life. January 12, 2017. Midwinter sign of hope. Discovered this morning on my iPad. Elouise Renich Fraser, 12 January 2017. Photo taken in Soldotna, Alaska USA by wildernessgrl, 12 Jan 2017,. Found on the Weather Underground App. January 10, 2017. It isn’t new. It’s older than our nation. It dogs us like the monster it is. Yet we say we don’t see it, or things have gotten better, or it’s the way things were meant to be. In this country we have an ill-kept ...
tellingthetruth1993.com
1435387. Telling the Truth | connecting the dots of my life
Who am I as a Blogger? Connecting the dots of my life. August 16, 2015. It’s November 1994, well over a year before Diane knows she has ALS. As a polio survivor, she demonstrates every day that she can do things others think she cannot. Her list of accomplishments is long. Yet nothing is so difficult as the challenge she now faces. Here’s how she talks about it in this children’s sermon. Read the rest of this entry ». August 15, 2015. Through thin young veins. The earth; it. The earth. It’s als...So the ...
tellingthetruth1993.wordpress.com
1435388. Telling the Truth: A forum on the arts in worship
Telling the Truth: A forum on the arts in worship. Telling the Truth 2006 is coming soon to you. C. Telling the Truth is an annual forum of Christia. Saturday, October 14, 2006. Telling the Truth 2006. Is coming soon to you. Click here. Posted by matthew christopher davidson @ 6:04 PM. Wednesday, July 26, 2006. Is an annual forum of Christian artists, theologians, patrons, intercessors and all those concerned about the future of God in the artistic community. James is a young, gifted Christian painter wh...
tellingthetruthconference.blogspot.com
1435389. Truth in America
Wednesday, November 18, 2009. The Rogue, on the Record by Rich Lowry and Robert Costa on National Review Online. The Rogue, on the Record by Rich Lowry and Robert Costa on National Review Online. Make no mistake about it, Sarah Palin is THE Republican/conservative super star. The Democrats hate her for what she stands for and the elite Republicans envy her for her stardom. And that description reminds me a lot of Reagan. Jim. Posted by An American Patriot. Tuesday, November 10, 2009. Anthony R. Dolan...
tellingthetruthinamerica.blogspot.com
1435390. Truthiness - News From The Gut
Truthiness - News From The Gut. Filtering the news from the 'news' in the last years of Bush. Since 2006. Friday, August 27, 2010. Last Combat Brigade Leaves Iraq. Here's the last US combat brigade leaving iraq. Visit msnbc.com for breaking news. And news about the economy. Thursday, April 08, 2010. The Funniest Michael Steele Has Been All Week. My main man, Johnny Beefstew! To watch, go to the Daily Show. Telling The Truthiness Says ; Can Mr Muppet Steele appear ever week? Daily show michael steele.
tellingthetruthiness.blogspot.com
1435391. Tellingthetruthisalwaysrevolutionary's Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. A walk, an encounter and the legacy of many jars of Nescafe. June 30, 2012. It is funny how a glance, a half smile can trigger a forgotten connection and bring back memories flooding back. Strange how it is still hard to address the mothers of friends from your teenage years other than Mrs. You probably don’t remember me I continued, and to my amazement she did and could recall my name. It was a bitter sweet conversation, as she informed me as her husband had died, but ...
tellingthetruthisalwaysrevolutionary.wordpress.com
1435392. telling the truth is a revolutionary act
Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. Thursday, August 28, 2014. How does the light appear to you? Does it come in a form like a man? Like the face you’ve longed for all your life but never quite been able to dream into focus? Or is it more comparable to the softness of a puppy nestling in a fluffy ball by your side? Why would it come to you and not bring its warmth? Monday, June 10, 2013. Today i thought about. How many hearts are. And then i thought in my overwhelmedness. And then i realized. Is tr...
tellingthetruthisarevolutionaryact.blogspot.com
1435394. Telling the Truths
This is the creative nonfiction blog of my Morehead State University Advanced CNF course for Spring 2010. We hope you enjoy our brief essays. Thursday, March 25, 2010. Twenty years later, the phone rang. At two in the morning. And it was that shrill, worried kind of ring I can never sleep through, no matter how drunk I am. 8221; I mumbled. 8220;Get dressed. We’re comin’ to get you.” Tammy snapped. 8220;That sorry sonuvabitch! He thinks he can hide from me? And the line clicked. The girls must’ve fl...
tellingthetruths.blogspot.com
1435395. the untold story
tellingtheuntoldstory.blogspot.com
1435396. Outspoken Ayu :)
View my complete profile. Tuesday, October 7, 2014. Confessing, revealing, have never been easy. All you can do sometimes is writing it here. We knew each other for about more than one year, I think you know better. How did you feel knowing me? At first, you seemed to be nice. so nice. Perhaps you just wanted to attract my attention. Without being attracted, I still could be nice to you. Because I always wanna be nice to people. I did care about you somehow. Sometimes I did not know what were my mistakes.
tellingthewords.blogspot.com
1435397. telling the words | the last day one, one day at a time
The last day one, one day at a time. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Just a regular grownup. September 14, 2014. What ain’t broke. June 26, 2014. When you’re making other plans. May 19, 2014. I’d like to say I’m getting better at life post alcohol. Maybe I am? Would my current situation be different? You just missed a tasting! Or that little Communion-sized cup would never do anything for me, so why bother? Letting go, digging in. April 2, 2014. My days are full. Up to my eyeballs...
tellingthewords.wordpress.com
1435398. Telling the World - Online Support
tellingtheworldmoreaboutyou.com
1435399. photolove ♥
Januar 1, 2014. Dezember 28, 2013. Dezember 27, 2013. Dezember 26, 2013. Don’t count the days – make the days count. April 21, 2013. Write it on the skyline. April 15, 2013. April 7, 2013. März 17, 2013. Well you only miss the sun when it starts to snow. März 16, 2013. März 15, 2013. If two people are happy together, leave them alone. Enter your e-mail to follow my blog and receive new posts by mail. Erstelle eine kostenlose Website oder Blog auf WordPress.com. Folge “photolove ”.
tellingtheworldx3.wordpress.com
1435400. Tellingthings.com
tellingthings.com
1435401. Telling Thoughts
About our world – people – events. President Obama’s brilliant eulogy at Charlston Church. The power of the President's words will mark this speech as a possible turning point in the history of race relations in America. The depth of his brilliant dissertation at this tragic time, should cause many in the US to review their long held, divisive racial views. Video 37 mins. The Power of One. Letters to the Editor. Choose any topic and Have your say. A collection of the latest web articles being read by John.
tellingthoughts.com
1435402. Telling Through Stories
I sat down with New York Time’s bestselling author Kathryn Harrison in her home one evening…. I’d known Kyara for less than a week the first time she reached her hand toward…. We go to the beach on Sundays. We drink beer, and play cards and talk smack…. The sky was overcast and dark, fitting for April showers. Mourners dressed in black seemed to…. Free WordPress Theme designed by GavickPro.com. Proudly published with WordPress.
tellingthroughstories.com
1435403. Home
Add entertainment, education and inspiration to your next event. Do it with a storyteller! Not just any storyteller. One who. Stimulates laughter and learning. Web site designed and hosted at Homestead™.
tellingticklingtales.com
1435404. tellingtime.com - This website is for sale! - tellingtime Resources and Information.
BUY or RENT this domain. This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
tellingtime.com
1435405. Telling Time | Home
Teach anyone to tell time! With coloring activities and videos. Level 2: half past. Level 4: five minutes. Level 5: can you tell time? Welcome to Telling Time, the place where anyone can learn how to tell time. Different people like to learn different ways. We provide some old-fashined practice sheets, a coloring book, interactive videos, and even games! How would you like to learn how to tell time?
tellingtime.net
1435406. tellingtimegames.com
Welcome to: tellingtimegames.com. This domain is for sale. Learn More. Inquire about this domain.
tellingtimegames.com
1435407. It's About Time
A personal and photographical catalog of the clocks of Manhattan. Tuesday, September 11, 2007. Time Heals All Wounds: September 11th. Broadway between Fulton and Vesey Street. Thomas McBean, Architect. James Crommelin Lawrence, Architect. Some suggest that it was God's hand that helped this steeple withstand the force of the attacks on the World Trade Center, the church's neighbor to the east. But as the oldest (and now only) extant pre-Revolutionary War building, this chapel. Better known for a little g...
tellingtimenyc.blogspot.com
1435408. Home
To be told is to know. A collection of the most random thoughts any human being has ever strung together in one place! So these are the ramblings of a sometimes mad man.Mainly they are an opportunity to do what I do best.Monologue! Check out all the different ways to keep in touch. Also, check out my SoundCloud for all the latest sounds and songs.
tellingtj.com
1435409. Daniela Dall'occo - Tellington TTouch Practitioner Bath, Somerset, South West - Home
What is Tellington TTouch? TTouch is a non-invasive method of working with companion animals that improves physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Developed by animal expert Linda Tellington Jones, TTouch has been used all over the world on a wide variety of animals with astounding results. For more details about what TTouch involves see the TTouch Work. What can TTouch help with? TTouch can help with a wide variety of behavioural and health problems. Towards people or other animals). Workshops offer a...
tellington-t-touch.co.uk
1435410. Ulrike Neidhardt- Tierkommunikation
Erziehungsberatung Physiotherapie für Tiere. Reiki / Ancient-Master-Healing Channelings. Tel: 05166 / 931 939 1. Mobil: 0177 / 44 44 15 4. Email: kontakt@tierkommunikation-neidhardt.de.
tellington-touch.de
1435411. Tellington TTouch TTEAM Schweiz
Tellington TTouch für Pferde. Tellington TTouch für Hunde. Tellington Tipps und Tricks Pferde. Tellington Tipps und Tricks Hunde. Erobern Sie mit uns die spannende Welt der Tellington TTouch Arbeit! Kurse und umfassende Tellington TTouch Ausbildung. Erfolgreiche Ausbilder haben schon immer intuitiv gewusst, dass ein Tier nur dann sein Bestes geben kann, wenn es gern für sie arbeitet. (Linda Tellington-Jones). Seit mehr als 25 Jahren. Setzen wir täglich erfolgreich. Die Tellington TTouch Methode. Claudia ...
tellington-training.ch
1435412. GREH - Startseite
Android App im Google Store, einfach nach GREH suchen oder. IPhone App ist in Vorbereitung. Programm 2015 zum Download. Einmalig in 2015: HFKS Seminar.
tellington-training.com
1435413. Accueil - Tellington-ttouch-romandie !
Nous sommes heureux de partager ces quelques pages avec vous, et souhaitons vous faire découvrir notre méthode, notre philosophie et notre approche du Monde Animal. Aussi, si vous souhaitez travailler dans la compréhension et non dans la dominance avec votre animal,. Si vous voulez le respecter en tant qu'individu à part entière, avec son propre processus d'apprentissage! Si vous désirez mieux le comprendre, communiquer avec lui autrement et découvrir ce qu'il a à vous apprendre! Salut à tous ,. Onférenc...
tellington-ttouch-romandie.ch
1435414. Tellington TTouch by Brigitte Hartmann-Stamm
Erste Hilfe Lernbereitschaft Intelligenz. Lernen Sie „ die Sprache ohne Worte“ kennen! Hier bekommen Sie Informationen und Hinweise über diese vielseitige Methode zum neuen Umgang und zur Kommunikation mit Ihrem Tier. Sie können sie schnell und unkompliziert erlernen. Den Nutzen dieser Methode werden Sie an Ihrem Tier erfahren und können sofort. Sie ist für alle Tiere geeignet und auch beim Menschen anzuwenden, um Entspannung und Wohlbefinden zu erzielen, Gesundheit zu fördern und zu erhalten. Mit Bessy ...
tellington-ttouch-trainer.com
1435415. Tellington-TTouch - Home
Die angehenden Pracs vom TTACT Schweiz suchen MentorInnen. Für die laufenden Ausbildungsblöcke suchen wir flexible, wissensdurstige und engagierte Practitioner als AssistentInnen. Meldet Euch bitte bei Lisa Leich. T per Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein! Oder Tel. 079 356 57 21. WILLKOMMEN beim Tellington-TTouch -Interessens- und Berufsverband Schweiz. Schön, dass Sie hier sind! Viel Vergnügen auf unserer jetzt 2-sprachigen Website! 5/6 Septem...
tellington-ttouch.ch
1435416. Website not yet configured
Website not yet configured. The website you are trying to access is unknown in the system. Cluster Debug: 67.219.144.114 / 10.1.16.1 / 67.219.144.114 / 80.
tellington-ttouch.com
1435417. TTeam und TTouch in Iserlohn - Home
TTeam und TTouch in Iserlohn. TTeam für wen? Was können Sie von der Tellington-Methode erwarten? Hier entsteht eine Seite über TTeam und TTouch in und rund um Iserlohn. Zur Zeit noch eine Baustelle, lade ich euch trotzdem herzlich zum ersten Stöbern ein! Heute waren schon 0 Besucher (0 Hits) hier! Willst du auch eine kostenlose Homepage?
tellington-ttouch.de.tl
1435418. Association Tellington TTouch France : la méthode Tellington TTouch en France | TTouch France
Skip to Main Content Area. Association Tellington TTouch France - 175, chemin de Marcillieux - 01150 BLYES. Chiens et autres animaux de compagnie. Chiens, chats et petits animaux. Tellington TTouch pour chevaux. Chiens et autres animaux de compagnie. Chiens et autres animaux de compagnie. BIENVENUE à l’Association Tellington-TTouch France. Merci d’être ici! Nous vous souhaitons beaucoup de plaisir sur notre site! Voyez ici la philosophie de notre travail. Nouveau calendrier des stages et formations.
tellington-ttouch.fr