SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 12 / 25 / (1616394 - 1616448)

1616394. Teresa Harder's Blog | writing, journalism, communication
Teresa Harder's Blog. Writing, journalism, communication. Custom Tailors Enjoying a Boom. ROME Custom-made clothes which were popular in the ’50s and ’60s are making a big comeback in Europe. Mr Henderson said he’s convinced the recession has made people question the true value of things. “People have started to look for real quality,” he says. Prices for tailor-made men’s suits in Italy, France and Britain range from 400 ($550) to several thousand euros. Mr. Gallo, sells men’s made-t...Silvia Venturini ...
teresacharder.wordpress.com
1616395. Teresa Charities
Disaster Relief and Humanitarian Aid Charities. Help provide life-sustaining rice monthly to the elderly poor in Asia, Africa, South America, working through churches volunteers. 5-10 buys a month s supply! All we do is with love. Teresa Charities, Inc. Portland, OR 97213-0237. 1 877 252 5136. Audited Financial Reports 2004-2013. Deacon An T. Vu - Founder. Mission 2013 in the Philippines.
teresacharities.com
1616396. www.teresacharities.net
Skip to main content. Mission 2013 in VietNam and Philippines. Welcome to Teresa Charities website! Help provide life-sustaining rice monthly to the elderly poor in. Asia, Africa, South America, working through churches’ volunteers. 5-10 buys a month’s supply! All we do is with love. Thầy Vũ Thành An và Gia Đình Teresa Phát Gạo. Giving Gifts at BA SAO Viet Nam. Elderly People at Phat Diem 2014. Our mission is simple:. To provide rice to the elderly poor. Our purpose is simple:. Teresa Charities is an.
teresacharities.net
1616397. 相続放棄は遺産相続手続きの一つです
Raquo; read more. Raquo; read more. Raquo; read more. Raquo; read more.
teresacharities.org
1616398. Teresa Checchi
La idea de este blog es mostrar algunas de las cosas que estuve haciendo en los últimos tiempos. Si te interesa algo de lo que ves o te parece que puedo diseñar algo que te guste contactame! Estudié 5 años de Bellas Artes en la Escuela Nacional de Bellas Artes Prilidiano Pueyrredon (orientación: escultura), otro año y medio de orientación en pintura, 2 años en la Escuela Municipal de la Joya con orientación en cadenería y 3 años de joyería contemporánea en el taller "La Nave" del maestro Jorge Castañon.
teresachecchi.blogspot.com
1616399. Teresa Chelko, food stylist, food stylist Charlotte NC, food stylist Southeast,home page Teresa Chelko ,
704-236-6076 . tchelko@gmail.com. Drag the image with your mouse. Right mouse click on the image to download and select 'Save File To Disk'.
teresachelko.com
1616400. teresa chen
teresachen.ch
1616401. The Image Adviser
Thursday, October 29, 2015. The Shift in "Dressing for Success". Evolution of Steve Job's fashion and style. Successful famous female individuals goes out in gym clothes looking good. Boutique owners and shop assistants are recommended not to judge a book by its cover totally. However, studies have shown that those who make it a point to always wear a suit and tie are seen by the general public as being less prestigious than those who buck the system, choosing to wear whatever they please. We are all sea...
teresachew-image.blogspot.com
1616402. Teresa Chew International (M) Sdn Bhd
Dressing up for work OR function can become a difficult task for men and women these days both because there is a constant need for comfortable dressing during working hours and because they wish to present a modern and professional look. A correct wardrobe affects more than fifty per cent (50%) of your career, especially in business where you meet many clients and deals with different people. Have you ever noticed how certain men and women seem to look so great all the time? A specially designed Image C...
teresachew.com
1616403. teresachewpiano | Professional Piano Teacher in Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby, and the Lower Mainland
Professional Piano Teacher in Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby, and the Lower Mainland. Professional Piano Teacher in Richmond, Vancouver, and Burnaby. Teresa Chew is a professional piano teacher in Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby and the Lower Mainland. She teaches both performance and theory to students of all levels. Continue reading →. Congratulation to Lauren KW Lee! Lauren KW Lee graduated from Royal Conservatory of Music, ARCT performer, convocation took place at UBC Chan Center on November 1st, 2015!
teresachewpiano.wordpress.com
1616404. Teresa Chicharro - Ceramista
Condiciones de uso del sitio web. El usuario se compromete a hacer un uso diligente del sitio web y de los servicios accesibles desde el mismo y a no utilizar los servicios o informaciones contenidos en el sitio web para desarrollar actividades contrarias a la ley, a la moral y a los buenas costumbres, al orden público, y en general, a hacer un uso conforme al presente aviso legal. Derechos de propiedad intelectual.
teresachicharro.com
1616405. Home GCSE Tuition
Teresa Chilton. B.Sc. Chem (Hons) QTS. Private Maths and Science Tuition. View all of our reviews. On the FreeIndex Teachers directory. I have 8 years experience as a KS2 teacher. I am currently working part time as a Y4 teacher and have experience of teaching both Y5 and Y3 pupils. More recently, I have provided private maths and science tuition for KS3 and KS4 students (GCSE) throughout the Worcestershire region. KS 2 and 3. Years 3 to 11. Pure Maths C1 C2. Years 3 to 6. KS 3 and 4. Years 7 to 11.
teresachilton.com
1616406. Teresa Chinn | Online professional community development
Online professional community development. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Dreaming of being a nurse. July 21, 2015. Last week was the end of the school term and our local school invited parents in for the afternoon to look at their child’s work. It’s always lovely to see what my daughter has been up to and she takes great pride in showing me every page however this term I have to admit to having a little tear as I turned the page and saw this lovely drawing:. There is no doubt that I...
teresachinn.co.uk
1616407. Teresa Chipperfield Studios - Home
Create a free website. Create your own free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
teresachipperfieldstudios.com
1616408. South Beach Tanning Fantasy - South Beach Tanning Fantasy
South Beach Tanning Fantasy. South Beach Tanning Fantasy. Custom Airbrush Spray Tanning. South Beach Tanning Fantasy. Welcome to South Beach Tanning Fantasy. Feel the energy of South Beach with fun and spacious and spotless tanning rooms, wide selection of lotions, We have a knowledgeable staff to take care of your tanning needs. We want to make sure your tanning experience is the best! South Beach Tanning Fantasy. Custom Airbrush Spray Tanning. South Beach Tanning Fantasy.
teresachism.com
1616409. teresachn - Digital Built Environment Blog – My weekly little ramblings.
Digital Built Environment Blog – My weekly little ramblings. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. The online digital environment. The Digital Built Environment Project. IT Driving Building Innovation: What Now? A Student's Blogosphere! The WordPress.com Blog. Blog at WordPress.com. It's all about technology-led innovation. A little bit of everything. This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees. I think PACMAN ate a Jalapeño before he wrote this.
teresachnuts.wordpress.com
1616410. TeresaCho (Serena) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. September 6, 1990. Last Visit: 1 week ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
teresacho.deviantart.com
1616411. Teresa Cho - Real Estate Agent
About Long and Foster. Long and Foster Services. Teresa Cho has over 15 years experience in real estate. Her experience consists of all sides of the industry from the title-settlement side to the lender side. Because of her vast experience in the industry, she will make sure your transaction goes as smoothly as possible. She will keep you updated and well informed. She is a full time agent and knows the marke. 12345 Wake Forest Road. Clarksville, MD 21029- 1551. Address by completing the fields below.
teresacho.lnfre.com
1616412. Doctora Teresa Chomalí – Cirugía Plástica de vanguardia
Cirugía Plástica de vanguardia. Cirugía Plástica de Vanguardía. Cirugía Plástica de Vanguardía. Terapia biológica de rejuvenecimiento facial con fibroblastos. Un paso más allá de las células madre. San Carlos de Apoquindo - Las Condes. 56) 22 618 3000. 56) 22 618 3100. Avenida Santa María 5950.
teresachomali.cl
1616413. Doctora Teresa Chomalí – Cirugía Plástica de vanguardia
Cirugía Plástica de vanguardia. Cirugía Plástica de Vanguardía. Cirugía Plástica de Vanguardía. Terapia biológica de rejuvenecimiento facial con fibroblastos. Un paso más allá de las células madre. San Carlos de Apoquindo - Las Condes. 56) 22 618 3000. 56) 22 618 3100. Avenida Santa María 5950.
teresachomali.com
1616414. TeresaChor Heidelberg-Ziegelhausen | Home
Herzlich Willkommen auf unserer Homepage. Als Singkreis an der St.Teresa Kirche Heidelberg-Ziegelhausen. Im Jahre 1995 gegründet, spiegelt der heutige Name des Chores, " TeresaChor. 2005-2016 TeresaChor Heidelberg - Rechtliche Hinweise / Impressum. Bei Fragen oder Unklarheiten im Zusammenhang mit dieser Website wenden Sie sich bitte an Email an den Webmaster.
teresachor.de
1616415. Teresa Chow : Macdonald Realty Westmar : Home
Start Your Home Search Now. Looking at Buying a Home? Whether it is you are a first time buyer or looking for your dream home, it has never been easier! Intuitive search tools that find the exact property that you are looking for. FVREB Out of Town. Islands-Van. and Gulf. South Surrey White Rock. The Right Agent For The Right Job. Search Listings on the Go! Take your home search with you, view listings from your mobile phone. 203 - 5188 Westminster Hwy. Check myRealPage.com Mail.
teresachow.com
1616416. Teresa Chris Literary Agency
Teresa Chris established her eponymous agency in London in the early nineties. She had previously been a partner in the Thompson and Chris Literary Agency based in the United States in San Francisco. In the last ten years the agency has placed its emphasis more on fiction. It handles commercial and literary fiction, specializing in crime and women’s commercial fiction. Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. Teresa Chris Literary Agency Ltd. 2016.
teresachrisliteraryagency.co.uk
1616417. teresachristi
10/8/07 12:10 pm - ceci n'est pas. 9/20/07 04:52 pm - Fun Times. Some pics for you kids. Jamie's bachelor partay - craziness! And the booze cruize! 7/27/07 03:57 pm - red hook revisited. I've gone back to red hook a few times, just to check up on it. The sugar refinery is totally gone. IKEA has it's blue siding up on one end. And is now flying the flag. 7/27/07 03:53 pm - bike riding. I've been riding my bike a lot lately and finding shots along the way. I hate my cell phone lately.
teresachristi.livejournal.com
1616418. Home : TERESA CHRISTIANSEN
teresachristiansen.com
1616419. Teresa Christiansen | this is happening..
September 5, 2013. My current photographic series Portland Porches. Will be debuting in an exhibition that opens today! September 4 – October 14, 2013. Opening reception and book release: Thursday, September 5, 6 – 8pm. 1241 NW Johnson Street. Portland, OR 97209. OPB featured the project and an interview with me – read it here! A self-published book of 35 photographs from the project in an edition of 100 is for sale! This project is funded in part by the Regional Arts and Culture Council. June 15, 2013.
teresachristiansen.wordpress.com
1616420. Teresa Christie • Portland, Oregon
teresachristie.com
1616421. In Loving Memory of Teresa Churchwell
In Loving Memory of.
teresachurchwell.com
1616422. Parafia Chwałowice - Parafia Chwałowice - Parafia św. Teresy od Dz. Jezus w Chwałowicach
Czwartek, 8 Grudzień 2016. Listy ks. Proboszcza. Ludwik i Zelia Martins. Czwartek, 8 grudnia 2016, II tydzień Adwentu. Uroczystość Niepokalanego Poczęcia Najśw. Maryi Panny. Msza św. podczas uroczystości uroczystego wprowadzenia świętych Małżonków Ludwika i Zelii Martin do naszego kościoła-sanktuarium. Koncert podczas uroczystości uroczystego wprowadzenia świętych Małżonków Ludwika i Zelii Martin do naszego kościoła-sanktuarium. Świętość małżeństwa i rodziny. Księża pochodzący z parafii. Św Teresa LT 226).
teresachwalowice.pl
1616423. Home
Editor, Director, Writer, Producer. Full Credit List Available at. Click Here to view. I have been an editor since 2001, working on various programs for Network and Cable television, as well as the Web, and have been the recipient of four Emmy awards. Editing is storytelling, and I have always been an excellent storyteller! I have worked in multiple genres (Talk Shows, Reality, Food, Soap Operas, Demos, Sizzles, Pilots, Film, even Theatre! Click Here to view. Click Here to view. Click Here to view.
teresacicala.com
1616424. IL NUOVO INDIRIZZO DEL SITO
Istituto Liceale Statale Teresa Ciceri. Sede: via Carducci, 9 - 22100 Como Tel. 031 266207 - Fax 031 266210. Succursale: via C. Cantù, 61 - 22100 Como. IL NUOVO INDIRIZZO DEL SITO DELL'ISTITUTO TERESA CICERI.
teresaciceri.com
1616425. Liceo Teresa Ciceri
Vai alla navigazione principale. Vai alla navigazione contestuale. Sede: via Carducci, 9 - 22100 Como Tel. 031 26 62 07 - Fax 031 26 62 10. Succursale: via C. Cantù, 61 - 22100 Como Tel. 031 26 73 04. BENVENUTI nel sito del Liceo Ciceri. 2 Dic 16 - Concerto del Liceo Musicale presso la Banca Popolare di Bergamo. Il 14 dicembre alle ore 16.30 la filiale di via Giovio della Banca Popolare di Bergamo ospiterà un evento musicale di cui saranno protagonisti alunni ed alunne del liceo musicale. Giovedì 10 nove...
teresaciceri.eu
1616426. Teresa Cicero Photographer
Storie di Buenos Aires. San Pantaleo, Costa Smeralda. Badalasco, Pianura Padana. Colline senesi, Toscana. Pinhole - foro stenopeico. Corsi di fotografia per bambini. Teresa Cicero Via Carpella 10 Uopini, Monteriggioni, Siena - CF: CCRTRS73R50L400L. Teresa Cicero Photographer Cookies Policy. Il sito utiilizza i cookies per migliorare la tua esperienza di navigazione. Visita la nostra pagina dedicata ai Cookies.
teresacicerofotografia.it
1616427. teresaciencias
Terça-feira, 13 de julho de 2010. PORTIFÓLIO – ATIVIDADE : EQUIPE AZUL. EQUIPE AZUL: MARLENE, TERESA e JUSSIARA. PROJETO: Interdisciplinar realizado no CEEP. CEEP NA COPA DO MUNDO 2010. 8220;Faça parte desta seleção”. Este projeto propõe-se a um trabalho interdisciplinar, para o incremento de temas motivadores para desenvolver os conhecimentos e as competências curriculares. Neste caso o futebol. Apreciar, valorizar e divulgar as diversas culturas. Conhecer a história das copas. E algo mais que possa car...
teresaciencias.blogspot.com
1616428. Home Page
Find Your Dream Home. Elements of an Offer Explained. Greater Savings with a Larger Down Payment. Renting vs Home Ownership. What to Expect from a Real Estate Professional. Holding a Successful Open House. Little Improvements Equal Big Returns. The Art of Packing. Selling Your Home - Where to Begin. Preparing for a Home Inspection. New vs. Older Home. Moving with Pets and Plants. 6 Tips to Become Mortgage Free. 5 Tips to a High Sale Price. Ontario Land Transfer Tax Calculator. 0 - $100,000.
teresacipollone.com
1616429. Teresa Císcar – Change by applying Sustainable strategies in Global Contexts
Change by applying Sustainable strategies in Global Contexts. Experienced Global Manager Helping Companies and Entrepreneurs to Implement Strategic Projects. MS Industrial Engineering, EMBA, visual communicator. By understanding the stages of change and the pitfalls unique to each stage you boost your chances of a successful transformation. The payoff? Motivate a big impact. Best strategy to address current challenges is to collectively come to a solution by first getting to know who is the PEOPLE involv...
teresaciscar.com
1616430. Teresa Cito - Inicio
Algo de mi obra . Museo de Arte Moderno de la Ciudad de México, 2006. Bienal de Venezia, 2011. Museo Diego Rivera, 2010. Onclick="window.open(this.href,'win2','status=no,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,titlebar=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes,width=640,height=480,directories=no,location=no'); return false;" rel="nofollow". 0169; 2016 Teresa Cito.
teresacito.com
1616431. non so chiamarti
Sabato 17 ottobre 2015. La Chiesa che Franco è stato. Qualche giorno fa mia sorella cercando nella sua libreria che straripa di libri carte dischi ha trovato un foglio A4. E' la fotocopia di una lettera scritta nell'estate del 2012 da Franco Maiorano. Se ricordo bene la spedì a Rocca. La prego di collocare in codesta eccellente rivista il presente modesto elaborato. Grazie e cordiali saluti. La motivazione della premessa e del seguito di questo elaborato: negli anni in cui si celebrò la massima assise cr...
teresaciulli.blogspot.com
1616432. Southern Manners | Southern Style, Sewing and Cooking!
Home Arts by Teresa Johnson. Southern Style, Sewing and Cooking! Tidewater Shore Birds TV Tray Set of 4 With Stand! TIDEWATER SHORE BIRDS TV TRAY SET OF 4 WITH STAND. Was $210 Retail – Now is $149.00 (You save $61.00). PRODUCT DESCRIPTION TIDEWATER SHORE BIRDS TV TRAY SET WITH STAND BRAND:. 195 X 14.6 X 24.75 PRODUCT TYPE:. INDOOR FURNITURE TV TRAY THEME / SEASON:. ANIMALS BIRDS NAUTICAL COLLECTION:. Copy and paste for more information my webpage: http:/ www.HearttoHeartHome.com. Arts and Crafts Festival.
teresacjohnson.wordpress.com
1616433. Teresa Clancy Jackson | educator and life-long learner
Publications & More. Teaching is the art of interesting, inspiring, and moving students to action. Jesuit Education Association, 1957. Almost every day, I read an article online or in the daily newspaper that challenges me to think about how I teach and what is the best way to teach young adults. With the many hats I wear as wife, mother, teacher, and life-long learner, I don’t always get time to share my thoughts about education, but this site for the days I do have time to reflect on my profession.
teresaclancyjackson.com
1616434. Teresa's Capstone Portfolio | Regis University Master's of Instructional Education Program
Teresa's Capstone Portfolio. Regis University Master's of Instructional Education Program. EDTC 600 Pedagogical Practices in Instructional Technology. EDTC 601 Virtual Communication. EDTC 602 Instructional Design. EDTC 603 Web Design for Instructional Use. EDTC 605 Multimedia I. EDTC 606 Multimedia II. EDTC 610 Instructional Technology Capstone Project. EDTC 614 Integrating Technology into the Curriculum. EDFD 641 Children’s and Adolescent Literature. MARS695a Essential Elements of Ignatian Scholarship.
teresaclancyjackson.wordpress.com
1616435. Teresa Clark - Storyteller
Teresa Clark - Storyteller. 8220;Your stories are like music - they linger in my mind like songs.”. Friday, May 13, 2016. Lessons From a Robin. When I discovered the nest on my deck I was sure no robin in her right mind would lay her eggs in it. At only three and a half feet off the floor of the deck it seemed like a horrible location. Obviously, I was wrong! I couldn't believe it when I discovered four brilliant blue eggs nestled snuggly together. Her vigilance paid off. Robins, it seems are fastidious ...
teresaclark.blogspot.com
1616436. Teresa Clark: Visual Artist
teresaclark.daportfolio.com
1616437. TeresaClark (Teresa Clark) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since May 15, 2008. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Member ...
teresaclark.deviantart.com
1616438. Teresa Clark - Storyteller - Home
Teresa Clark - Storyteller. The Lord knows both what He will need you to do and what you will need to know. They didn't even try to text while you were telling - that never happens! Ldquo;Her crisp style, quick wit and warm personality are mesmerizing.". Her lyric delivery is worthy of any theatre I’ve seen.”. You're a spellbinder - when you speak the room magically falls away.". Stepping Back to See. Life Happens or Wears Like Iron. Book and CD $20.00 USD. Book: Life Happens $12.00 USD.
teresaclark.weebly.com
1616439. La Fée du Logis
teresaclarkfeedulogis.blogspot.com
1616440. Teresa Clark
Acrílico y pastel sobre tabla entelada. 40 x 50 cm. No hay comentarios.:. Enviar esto por correo electrónico. B arricada "/ "Barricade". Acrílico, carboncillo y pastel sobre tabla entelada. 50 x 40 cm. No hay comentarios.:. Enviar esto por correo electrónico. La Cadera de Piedra"/ "The Stone Hip". Acrílico y pastel sobre tabla entelada. 50 x 40 cm. Inspirado en el poema de título impronunciable de Ricardo Cázares (Ed. Aldvs, México 2013). No hay comentarios.:. Enviar esto por correo electrónico. 55 x 8 cm.
teresaclarkpintura.blogspot.com
1616441. teresabio
Lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008. Suscribirse a: Entradas (Atom). Ver todo mi perfil. 191;Que te pereció la información publicada?
teresaclavijo.blogspot.com
1616442. Living and Forgiving – Don't just live…thrive!
Don't just live…thrive! THE BEST PART OF ME. I offer the best part of me to you. A collection of original poetry. Thank you for viewing. Enjoy! My shirt is worn,. And patches adorn,. My sleeve is ripped,. The seams are torn,. The color has faded to a dusty blue,. In some spots bleach has eaten through,. But I wear my fabric- the skin of my life,. I sew a new patch with every battle I fight,. I’m not ashamed that I’m not starched and clean,. Cuz it’s a reflection of what life really means,. After calling ...
teresaclayafteroprah.wordpress.com
1616443. The Scotch Tapes | Drams of drama in the Scottish capital
Drams of drama in the Scottish capital. Sunburnt in Scotland: Edinburgh one year ago. One year ago, I took my first holiday from my first foray into an actual career in the business consulting world. Destination: Edinburgh. How ironic. A friend from Toronto, Claudia, was visiting. A friend whom I had not seen in two years. A friend who last saw me on that final, sunny summer day of… Read More Sunburnt in Scotland: Edinburgh one year ago. August 4, 2015. August 4, 2015. Abdication from the Corporation.
teresaclee.wordpress.com
1616444. Greater Chattanooga Real Estate by Teresa Clegg with Keller Williams Realty
You have been successfully signed up. This page will refresh momentarily. Teresa Clegg with Keller Williams Realty. Committed Service and Excellence to All My Clients. Located in Downtown Chattanooga. Hunter Museum located Downtown Chattanooga. View of Walnut Street Bridge. View of the Aquarium. Teresa was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone! My husband and I have never owned a home before, so we really didn't know where to begin. Mdash; Alex Dann. Teresa was a wonderful realtor!
teresaclegg.kw.com
1616445. teresaclegghomes.com
teresaclegghomes.com
1616446. www.teresacleveland.com
teresacleveland.com
1616447. Dallas Balayage Hair Color Specialist by Teresa Cliff
teresacliff.com
1616448. Newport News,York County, Hampton,home selling and buying Virginia Beach, Chesapeak, Norlfolk,Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Smighfield,mls, all the mls, virginia real estate, york county, williamsburg, James City County, All homes for sale
Accomack County, VA. Brunswick County, VA. Camden County NC, NC. Charles City County, VA. Chesterfield County, VA. Chowan County NC, NC. Colonial Heights City, VA. Currituck County NC, NC. Dare County NC, NC. Dinwiddie County, VA. Elizabeth City NC, NC. Essex County, VA. Gates County NC, NC. Goochland County, VA. Halifax County, VA. Hanover County, VA. Henrico County, VA. Hertford County NC, NC. Hopewell City, VA. Isle of Wight, VA. James City County, VA. King and Queen County, VA. King William County, VA.
teresacline.com