SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 13 / 25 / (1756209 - 1756263)

1756209. Testicular Cancer Society Blog
Survivor Spotlight: Cody Gilbert. July 9th, 2015. Living Life after Testicular Cancer. What do I do? My doctor immediately sent me to have an ultrasound of my groin performed. I received a call that night instructing me to return to the hospital to pick up a copy of the ultrasound and deliver it to my urologist, at an appointment the following morning. That night all I did was lay in bed wondering what could possibly be wrong that they’re not telling me. Why is everything happening so quickly? 9lbs 4oz a...
testicularcancersocietyblog.org
1756210. Cancer Symptoms Information
Your Information Center For Cancer Symptoms and Related Topics. Friday, February 1, 2013. Celebrities Right before Surgical Procedure. Therapeutic massage, individualized diet and physical activity routines are usually strenuous a few of the tools used by Hollywood actresses to appear more and more young ,even though cosmetic plastic surgery are employed that they get often incredible changes. Related: Bruce Jenner plastic surgery. I got Botox. In fact it happily. Your models are not tremendous h...Shoul...
testicularcancersymptoms-online.blogspot.com
1756211. Testicular Cancer Symptoms. How to detect Testicular Cancer.
What Are The Symptoms of Testicular Cancer? Testicular Cancer Symptoms and First Signs. Does not always have symptoms. Usually the disease manifests itself like a tumor in the testis, which is the first of testicular cancer symptoms. This swelling is painless. In addition, among the manifestations of cancer may be noted such testicular cancer symptoms. An enlargement of a testicle. A significant shrinking of a testicle. A change in the consistency of a testicle. Pain or discomfort in a testicle. Approxim...
testicularcancersymptoms.org
1756212. Testicularcancertherapy.com
testicularcancertherapy.com
1756213. testicularcancertreatment.com
Welcome to the home of testicularcancertreatment.com. To change this page, upload your website into the public html directory. Date Created: Sun Aug 4 21:37:33 2013.
testicularcancertreatment.com
1756214. www.testicularcancertreatments.com
This page requires that your browser supports frames. You can access the page without frames with this link.
testicularcancertreatments.com
1756215. Testicular Disease Basics
For any man, contracting a testicular disease. Spells disaster. There are many kinds of testicular diseases; all of them having a major impact on a man’s life. There are basically two types of testicular diseases: Ones that are reproductive in nature; and ones that are endocrinal. Some diseases are more serious than others. Of course, all of them require attention and proper treatment. What Is An Endocrinal Testicular Disease? What Is A Reproductive Testicular Disease? What Are The Signs And Symptoms?
testiculardisease.com
1756216. Testicular Exam | Testicular Exam
See all Domains for Sale. Buy a Premium Domain Name. TesticularExam.com is For Sale for $799!
testicularexam.com
1756217. Testicular Examination | Testicular Examination
See all Domains for Sale. Buy a Premium Domain Name. TesticularExamination.com is For Sale for $699!
testicularexamination.com
1756218. TesticularFailure.com
TesticularFailure.com is For Sale for $799!
testicularfailure.com
1756219. testicular function
World Future Institute Established By Manyone And Academy Of Science And Arts. Manyone Web And App Internet Consulting And Cloud Integration Offices Set To Open Worldwide In 2015. Manyone Internet Laboratories Set To Reinvent Cause-related Global And Local Movements By Connecting Stadiums, Studios And Systems. ManyOne Unveils the Internet Office Network, the Evolution of USWeb/CKS as the Leader in Integrating Domains, Sites and Apps for Internet Devices. First Contact Revealed In Blockbuster Book. Letter...
testicularfunction.org
1756220. testicular function expert
World Future Institute Established By Manyone And Academy Of Science And Arts. Manyone Web And App Internet Consulting And Cloud Integration Offices Set To Open Worldwide In 2015. Manyone Internet Laboratories Set To Reinvent Cause-related Global And Local Movements By Connecting Stadiums, Studios And Systems. ManyOne Unveils the Internet Office Network, the Evolution of USWeb/CKS as the Leader in Integrating Domains, Sites and Apps for Internet Devices. First Contact Revealed In Blockbuster Book. Letter...
testicularfunctionexpert.org
1756221. Home | About Testicular Implants
Testicular Implant Info: What You Need To Know. Is there an alternative? Coloplast offers the only FDA approved testicular implant on the market today. DOMDocument: load(http:/ testicularimplantinfo.com/blog/? Feed=rss2) [ domdocument.load. Failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /home/content/01/12466001/html/rsslib.php. DOMDocument: load() [ domdocument.load. I/O warning : failed to load external entity http:/ testicularimplantinfo.com/blog/? Choose a text size:.
testicularimplantinfo.com
1756222. Testicular Implants | Testicular Implants
See all Domains for Sale. Buy a Premium Domain Name. TesticularImplants.com is For Sale for $1,199!
testicularimplants.com
1756223. Mesothelioma Portal | Listings of Mesothelioma Legal Sites
8211; 1 (800) 713-6692. You don’t have to sue anyone for financial compensation. The $30 Billion Asbestos Trust Fund was established to pay asbestos damage claims to mesothelioma patients and their…. 8211; 1-800- 301-1845. 101 Facts About Mesothelioma. By Anna Kaplan, M.D. Has received many positive reviews for providing clear and simple answers to the most common questions about mesothelioma cancer. This site allows you to easily find Mesothelioma. Attorneys located in your state. 8211; 1 (888) 888-4051.
testicularmesothelioma.com
1756224. Testicular Pain | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Introduction to Testicular Pain. I have compiled this website from the information I have gathered over the years and from personal experience. This website has been created together with several medical doctors to maintain an high level of accurate information and at the same time I will walk you through what I have personally experienced and learned while trying to figure out what has been causing my pain and discomfort. Always consult a physician regarding health matters.
testicularpain.net
1756225. TesticularProsthesis.com
TesticularProsthesis.com is For Sale for $594.30!
testicularprosthesis.com
1756226. testicularselfexam.com
testicularselfexam.com
1756227. Testicular Sound Express | Just another fuckin´blog
Just another fuckin blog. Martxoa 23, 2012 by tellychavalas. Agur esatean bere horretan uzten bazaituzte, azkenean gorputza kontsumitu eta hilotza zegoen tokian hezur pila bat eta hogei atzazal geratzen dira. Besterik gabe, hogei atzazal dira zure biziak ondorengoei uzten dien ondasun handiena. Eskerrak hemen idatzitakoak interesgarri iruditu zaizkion orori. Besterik gabe, kontzertuetan ikusiko dugu elkar. N argitaratua Laburpen hitzak doom metal. Urria 19, 2011 by tellychavalas. En kamixetak ikusten dir...
testicularsoundexpress.wordpress.com
1756228. testicular swelling
Buy a Premium Domain Name. TesticularSwelling.com is For Sale for $649!
testicularswelling.com
1756229. Testicular Testimony
169; 2006 John D. Brey. If it’s true that, “. . . a word never – well hardly ever – shakes off its etymology. 8221; (JL Austin), then God’s “testimonial” stones are the legal witness for or against someone or something? Paul read it as the end of the natural covenant based on intact testes and the prefiguring of a disfiguring of the Deliverer of the testimony. Derrida). She cares not a wink so long as she has the living witness of her relationship to Abraham (pre-senescent seminal offspring: Ishmael)...
testiculartestimony.blogspot.com
1756230. Testicular Torsion Symptoms, Surgery, Pictures, Causes..
Testicular Torsion Causes and Risk factors. Testicular Torsion Symptoms and Signs. Do I have Testicular Torsion? What is Testicular Torsion? This is a widgeted area which is called Home Middle Left. It is using the Genesis - Featured Page widget to display what you see on the Agency child theme demo site. To get started, log into your WordPress dashboard, and then go to the Appearance Widgets screen. There you can drag the widget into the Home Middle Left widget area on the right hand side. This is a wid...
testiculartorsion.com
1756231. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@testiculartumor.com. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
testiculartumor.com
1756232. Testicular Varicose Vein
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn’t here.
testicularvaricosevein.com
1756233. wwwtesticulat :: 마운트앤블레이드 모드
Wwwtesticulat : 마운트앤블레이드 모드. 수정 : 수정(창으로) (공개) 비공개로 변경합니다 관련글(트랙백) 삭제. 마운트앤블레이드 모드 눈이 부시게 화려한 성장을 한 서란의 모습을 발견한 무령은 잠시 그녀를 뚫어지게 바라보다가 그만 피식하고 웃음을 터뜨렸다. 로알드 님께서도 클라우스 대신전에 입학하십니까? 그렇다면 우리들은 동기생이 되는 모양이네요. 그리고 말할 타이밍을 찾는 준석의 모습이 너무나도 뻔히 들어나 보였기에. 마운트앤블레이드 모드 딱 보니까 누나한테 차여서 더러운짓거리라도 할 모양이었던가 본데." 민경이가 빨간색 체크무늬 코트에 제법 예쁜 스커트를 걸치고 서서 지훈이를 불렀다. 월요일부터는 정말 할 일이 많았다. 은전의 손바닥이 날라왔다. 운전을 어떻게, 무슨 정신으로 했는지 지금도 기억이 나질 않는다.마운트앤블레이드 모드. 당신에게 나란 존재는 뭐지. 솔직히 나도 그땐 너무 경솔했었고, 서로가 오해 할일은 안 만드는게 가장 좋은 거겠지만. 참 오랜만이죠 우리" "그러게.
testiculat.girl4man.com
1756234. Testiculate
To move one’s hands and arms expressively when talking bollocks. Mario Balotelli testiculates on Real Madrid “I’ll let my girlfriend sleep with them! Khloe Kardashian testiculates “I’m confident in who I am”. Berkshire Hathaway’s Charlie Munger Testiculates on Bankers “They’re like heroin addicts.”. Mario Balotelli testiculates on Real Madrid “I’ll let my girlfriend sleep with them! If Real Madrid comes back in Champions League, I’ll let my girlfriend sleep with them! When asked about the Cyprus situatio...
testiculate.com
1756235. Diese neue Homepage gehört...
testiculator.com
1756236. Testicule--transgenique's blog - Blog de Testicule--transgenique - Skyrock.com
Blog de Testicule- transgenique. Bah c'est moi, le testicule transgénique selon les filles :D. Que des photos :D. Design by Testicule- transgenique. 22/12/2008 at 11:02 AM. 22/12/2008 at 11:29 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.62) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. ...
testicule--transgenique.skyrock.com
1756237. testicule-de-loup's blog - Couille de Loup - Skyrock.com
Oh couille de loup. T'inquiete c'est amical ;). Pourquoi pas directement couille de loup? Simplement parceque sky refusait. 08/07/2008 at 10:12 AM. 01/08/2008 at 9:34 AM. Subscribe to my blog! 16ans le 14 octobre =P. Cherche pas c'est trop pommé $. A toi de te présenter. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.3) if someone makes a complaint. Posted on Tuesday, 08 July 2008 at 10:49 AM. Please ...
testicule-de-loup.skyrock.com
1756238. Blog de testicule-fripper - testicule powa - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Vous étes sur le blog d'une putain de LESBIENNE. x). Testicule-fripper, c'est juste un blog pour dire que les mecs puent =). Honte a moi. xD. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (54.145.69.42) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le mercredi 24 juin 2009 18:26.
testicule-fripper.skyrock.com
1756239. Blog de testicules-a-bascule - Les testicules à Bascule - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Les testicules à Bascule. Bienvenu a vs tous, qui nombreux, ns l'éspéron êtes de passage sur le blog DES TESTICULES A BASCULES. Comme son nom l'indique, ns somme une équipe exclusivemt représenT par D MECS! PS : NéziT sur tt pa a laché vo com's. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Les testicules à bascule ptite présentation des costo. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre.
testicules-a-bascule.skyrock.com
1756240. Blog de testicules-glacees - Emo, emos, electro, elektro, playlist, sexe, tecktonik, tokio hotel, dj, djs, paris hilton,... - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Emo, emos, electro, elektro, playlist, sexe, tecktonik, tokio hotel, dj, djs, paris hilton, stars, star, love, lov, msn, skyblog, blog, sexy, fuck, style, biatch, hot, visiteurs, visiteur, com, coms com's, astuces, lacher, lachez, lache, com rendu, blog s. 9733;♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★. 9733;♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★. 9733;♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★. 9733;♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★. 9733;♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★. 9733;♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥&#973...9733;♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★...9733;♥★♥★♥★♥&#9...9733;♥★♥★&#9829...9733;♥★&#...9733;&#98...
testicules-glacees.skyrock.com
1756241. testicules - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 91 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Window&#4...
testicules.deviantart.com
1756242. Blog de testiculesdorees - Blog de testiculesdorees - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Nous sommes le groupe des : Testicules Dorées! On est là pour faire rire et chanter, avec nous vous allez pas pleurer juste en baver! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Voici notre blog amusez-vous bien voilà notre vie, nos fantasmes et nos malheurs. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le vendredi 28 novembre 2008 14:06. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, r...
testiculesdorees.skyrock.com
1756243. testiculeteam's blog - Blog de testiculeteam - Skyrock.com
C un blog sur le bmx é la trot. 12/11/2008 at 9:27 AM. 11/01/2009 at 10:51 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Welcome dan le blog a la testicule team. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.4) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Wednesday, 19 November 2008 at 9:36 AM. Bike check testicule 360. Le bike a thomas alias testicule 360. Don't fo...
testiculeteam.skyrock.com
1756244. TestículO Ocular
Martes, 4 de noviembre de 2008. 191;Porqué TestículO Ocular? Está basado en el Quebrantahuesos creado el año 1952 por Don Nicanor Parra. Él y sus amigos poetas, Enrique Lihn y Alejandro Jodorowsky, instalaron por primera vez este collage del absurdo, en los paseos Huérfanos y Ahumada. La idea es que el presente medio de comunicación, se publique cada dos o tres meses. Todo aquel que provisto de tijeras, pegamento, cartón y recortes de prensa, se anime a participar, será bienvenido. Un poco de historia.
testiculo-ocular.blogspot.com
1756245. Blog de testiculo - par une moche journer d'hiver un blog ce crée.......moufe moufe - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Par une moche journer d'hiver un blog ce crée.moufe moufe. La tolérance est l'expression même du respect que l'on doit à la dignité d'autrui, en tant que chacun vaut autant que soi, par son droit de penser et d'exprimer ce qu'il veut ou désire, donc de s'affirmer dans sa différence que l'on soit d'accord ou non avec ses opinions,. L'ouverture d'esprit c'est accepter la différence d'autrui. Lacher vos com's (avc un S). Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog!
testiculo.skyrock.com
1756246. TesticuloPirata (♂ | 18 | Aoi | Homosexual) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Mejor me dicen Ibuprofeno. 9794; 18 Aoi Homosexual. Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. 9794; 18 Aoi Homosexual. Mejor me dicen Ibuprofeno. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. AdCast - A...
testiculopirata.deviantart.com
1756247. testiculos-literarios
Modelo Simple. Tecnologia do Blogger.
testiculos-literarios.blogspot.com
1756248. testiculos.info - This website is for sale! - testiculos Resources and Information.
The domain testiculos.info. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
testiculos.info
1756249. testiculos.net - This website is for sale! - testiculos Resources and Information.
The domain testiculos.net. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
testiculos.net
1756250. testiculos.org - This website is for sale! - testiculos Resources and Information.
The domain testiculos.org. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
testiculos.org
1756251. Los Testículos del Rey
Jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2010. Sobre la acción poética. Publicado por Jose Toral. Miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010. Poesía testicular post-sabinada virtual. Te agradezco, porque te escucho y te leo:. Queriendo enamorarme de un amor verdadero. De-tono canción por canción,. Soy un coche bomba en mi propia estación,. Conspirando donde el corazón es terrorista e investigador. Me retuerzo en vermut. Que mis aspiraciones sean tan, tan yo. Y tan poco tú. Nada de Grial, nada de sábana santa. Tu blues me sabe.
testiculosdelrey.blogspot.com
1756252. TestApp
testid.paadiluba.ee
1756253. The blog is about health and gives useful information on health and disease.
Healthy bones Osteoporosis Rheumatic. Men's Health-Erectile Dysfunction. Natural Health and Herbal Remedies Blog. Welcome to our platform where different kinds of herbs and herb remedies will help you to improve your health. EATING DISORDERS: ANOREXIA AND BULIMIA /BIOCHEMICAL ROOTS – MINERAL DEFICIENCY ALERT. 07 13th, 2011. Manganese is needed by the brain and nerves to protect against mental disorders. In addition, it keeps the blood sugar in balance and is important for fat metabolism. This tra...Selen...
testidc.com
1756254. IDCAT Builder - IDCAT Builder
Use an approved account to log in. If you don't have an account. IDCAT Builder version 1.3.0.B.2. 2015 - Volant Systems LLC.
testidcatbuilder.com
1756255. IDCAT Login
A blank data collection form. An account to access this system. IDCAT version 3.2.2.A.9. Send Feedback or Request Assistance. 2009 - 2015 - Volant Systems, LLC. Your IDCAT session will expire in 2 minutes. Do you want to continue with your current session?
testidcatdata.com
1756256. ::: TESTiDEA :::
testidea.barcelonanetactiva.com
1756257. 良泰科技 Taiwan Rental-二手儀器/中古儀器/儀器維修/維修儀器/測試儀器/電子儀器/安捷倫/回收儀器/儀器出租/Agilent / R&S / Tektronix / SpirentTaiwan Rental-二手儀器/中古儀器/儀器維修/維修儀器/測試儀器/電子儀器/安捷倫/回收儀器/儀器出租/Agilent / R&S / Tektronix / Spirent
testidea.com.tw
1756258. Test ideas
Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Добро пожаловать в сообщество Test ideas. Это с...
testideas.net
1756259. Big Ideass
Big Ideass Test Server. PHP, Word press (Open source), Drupal (Open source), HTML (HTML5, CSS3), E-commerce, Web application. Website Layout Design, Logo, Illustration, Flash Presentation, Info Graphic, Pinterest, Business Card,. Guest Posting, Article Submissions, Relevant Directory Submissions, Press Release, Approved URL Book Marking. Article, Web content, Blog, Press release, News, CV Writing. Web Hosting, Customized package. Retouching in photoshop, Concept Photography, videography.
testideass.in
1756260. Agence d'incentive et agence de team building Le Département Stimulation - Le Département Stimulation
Les solutions IdeaStim : SCENES&SORTIES. Innovez en offrant la carte cadeau de toutes les sorties en France grâce à la carte SCENES&SORTIES. IdeaStim est le Département motivation et fidélisation du Groupe Chèque Déjeuner. La méthode IdeaStim s’appuie sur plus de 20 ans d’expertise. Vous êtes à la recherche d’une campagne de motivation pour :. IdeaStim vous accompagne de la conception à la récompense pour des opérations qui répondent parfaitement votre problématique. De fidélisation des clients et d'anim...
testideastim.mutinfo.fr
1756261. Kodutööd kursusel "Testide koostamine ja metoodika" - Avaleht
2 nädal ülesanne 3. 2 nädal ülesanne 4. 3 nädal. Kasutatud vahendid. 3 nädal. Koostatud testid. Lisaks. Küsitluste koostamine. Kodutööd kursusel "Testide koostamine ja metoodika". Käesolev koduleht sisaldab minu kodutöid, mis on koostatud kursuse " Testide koostamine ja metoodika. Kõigi kursuslaste kodutöid näeb siit. Antud kursuselt ootangi teadmisi, kuidas luua häid testiküsimusi ehk sisulist poolt. Create a free website.
testidekoostamine.weebly.com
1756262. I Testi delle Canzoni
I Testi delle Canzoni. Le parole delle canzoni sono il delizioso condimento delle note. Domenica 29 marzo 2009. Un tempo piccolo - TIROMANCINO (COVER DI FRANCO CALIFANO). Diventai grande in un tempo piccolo. Mi buttai dal letto per sentirmi libero. Vestendomi in fretta per non fare caso. A tutto quello che avrei lasciato. Scesi per la strada e mi mischiai al traffico. Rotolai in salita come fossi magico. Toccando terra rimanendo in bilico. Diventai un albero per oscillare. Cercando un modo per dimenticare.
testidellecanzoni.blogspot.com
1756263. Testidenar
Uriel René Guevara Revelo. Suscribirse a: Entradas (Atom). Medio de Comunicación: Testimonio de Nariño (periódico y Radio Caracol) de Ipiales; testimoniodenarino.com Testimonio TV. Celda(1,1) celda(1,2) celda(1,3) celda. Uriel René Guevara Revelo. Ver todo mi perfil. Testimonio de Nariño."Un Periódico para Pensar en Serio".
testidenar.blogspot.com