SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 15 / 10 / (1995599 - 1995652)

1995599. thatjulietgirl
July 18, 2015. That’s beautiful to me, you know.’ She says low and casually, almost as if she didn’t mean it. Your breath.’ She can tell by the newly formed creases between his brows that he doesn’t understand. To know that you’re alive, healthy. To be able to see it.’ She lowers her voice again. ‘It’s really quite beautiful.’. You devastated me, and it was my worst mistake to love you.’ Relentlessly. It was my worst mistake to allow it.’. As if you had a choice.’ Scoffing. I’d give up my life for you, i...
thatjulietgirl.com
1995600. thatjulygirl
Upgrade to paid account! Powered by LiveJournal.com. Designed by Lilia Ahner. Upgrade to paid account!
thatjulygirl.livejournal.com
1995601. never grow up
Lucy ; xx ; australian ; multi-fandom trash. Dash icon by roryshuntzbergers. 5 hours ago : 169 notes. Tv: girl meets world. 9 hours ago : 942 notes. Damon was right. You should have fed this morning. I’m so sorry. Don’t be. You had hope. That’s all I ever wanted you to have. And you had it. I love you so much. 1 day ago : 132 notes. Tv: the vampire diaries. 1 day ago : 950 notes. Jesse and Laroyce being car models and having a protein shake photoshoot on the set of Chicago PD. 1 day ago : 4 notes. Guys&h...
thatjulyninth.co.vu
1995602. That Jump Rope Girl | My WordPress Blog
What is jump rope running? Jump, Girl Jump. Jump, Girl Jump. About That Jump Rope Girl. My name is Shannon Kay and I am the first person to. A half marathon (13.1 miles) and currently training to. A full marathon (26.2 miles), all for charity. In March 2012 I completed the NYC half marathon by jump rope running. All to support research for the multiple myeloma foundation, an incurable cancer that invades the plasma cells in the bone marrow and spreads throughout the body. CBS New York News Interview:.
thatjumpropegirl.com
1995603. Maykhin' Attire to Inspire
Maykhin' Attire to Inspire. Tuesday, August 18, 2009. Apparently "Bosh" means "Yes" in the world of one James France- from CS London. And I really like how it sounds, so I'm giving him some credit, and adapting it. . Getting to the office early in the morning when being out till the wee hours.and still managing to totally kick ass on the job. Hangovers had nothing on us. Oh, epic. I really can't express into words how much I miss them. . Even with the last week of drama. Sunday, July 26, 2009. The new Ju...
thatjunebug.blogspot.com
1995604. thatjuniorbruce (Junior Bruce) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. January 14, 1980. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thatjuniorbruce.deviantart.com
1995605. 88pt88.com_88pt88大奖娱乐_88pt88大奖官网
钱江晚报]IT 大神 张心欣 偏科少. 破旧立新,由 改革 向 常态 化迈进. 学院地址 杭州市湖州街51号 邮编 310015 电话 0571-88018557 访问量:.
thatjunk.com
1995606. ThatJusHappnd - Page 1 of 41
Watch @jodyhighroller "Make" His Collection for @Neffheadwear (Video). Posted 2 years ago. Did you know that you can unfold the Fold beanie? This is what it looks like. Reblogged 2 years ago from neffheadwear. Texas Adventures - Dallas - Houston - Austin. Posted 2 years ago. I dig this new @NITTYSCOTTMC “Bath Salt” Freestyle Official Music Video. Rocking @deadmau5 x @neffheadwear Hoodie looking dope. Posted 2 years ago. Check out @BENBALLER inside the @NeffHeadwear booth in Vegas with @CARISSAROSSI.
thatjushappnd.tumblr.com
1995607. That Just Happened | Celebrating and promoting good stuff #ThatJustHappened in the Northwest Louisiana community, representing as Holiday Lanes Marketing Maven by Robin Rials Williams .
Celebrating and promoting good stuff #ThatJustHappened in the Northwest Louisiana community, representing as Holiday Lanes Marketing Maven by Robin Rials Williams . Can you believe I’ve struggled with shyness? For my entire life, I've struggled with shyness. I'm now overcoming! Listen to this podcast about my story: All Ya'll Live Storyl. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. There is Hope in Collaboration. We Drank the Harvest.
thatjust.com
1995608. JUST HAPPEN
Use / wear / talk - this are three important thing we do in herbalife! USE- mean "use the porduct". WEAR- mean "wear the button". TALK- mean "talk to people". Well I totally can do the "use" part, and also"wear" part is not didfficult for me, but. here come the "talk" part, is kind of scary, right? I mean it's not easy for me to "talk to people". especially STARGER! So this is what i should change, now i already try to talk to my classmate, but starger. i am still working on it. Give yourself 9 mins.
thatjusthappen.blogspot.com
1995609. That Just Happen – Online Store
Great Products @ Great Prices! Everyday Low Prices #everydaylow. FREE Shipping on Orders Over $100. Great Products, Great Prices! Welcome to our online store! We’ve searched far and wide to bring you the best quality products available at the most affordable prices possible. Our selection includes a wide variety of top products in the industry so you can be sure you’re getting the best items possible at competitive prices! Check out our excellent selection today! Our goal is to provide top quality items ...
thatjusthappen.com
1995610. ThatJustHappend (Im back everyone :D love you all) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Hurt me. Kill me. Film and Animation / Hobbyist. Im back everyone :D love you all. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Im back everyone :D love you all. May 1, 1997. Last Visit: 84 weeks ago.
thatjusthappend.deviantart.com
1995611. You stay classy...Planet..Earth.
You stay classy.Planet.Earth. Monday, March 28, 2011. Logan's first trick or treat. Koen's first year of football. Erich's first year of coaching. Thanks Ralph and Mary. Logan's first trip to Cambridge. Showing Daddy how it is done. Expecting baby #2 13 weeks. Great Grandpa Randals party. UNI vs IA state football game. Crystal and Brian's wedding. Visiting the gnome at Reiman Gardens. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
thatjusthappened-tothenelsons.blogspot.com
1995612. That Just Happened - Live Event Photography
That Just Happened: Live Event Photography. Mad Hatter's Gala 04.27.2013. Facebook Page: Tag, Share and Tweet All Photos NOW! Mad Hatter's Gala 04.27.2013. Facebook Page: Tag, Share and Tweet All Photos NOW! 270, 44 Riel Drive. St Albert, AB. With a photo booth and instant printing included in every package, we will create an interactive experience for your event like no other team can: with professionalism, innovation, creativity and engagement. We love to make you laugh! For reinventing the photo booth!
thatjusthappened.ca
1995613. thatjusthappened.net Parked, Courtesy of omnis.com
This web page is parked FREE. Courtesy of omnis.com. Is this your domain? Click here to turn it into a website. A New Web Site in Minutes! Flash Intro, Photo Albums, and more! Linux or Windows, 32bit or 64bit. GUI based management system. FREE web-based remote reboot. In-Stock or Built to your Specs. Web-based Reverse DNS manager. Power Manager (Reboot/Power On/Power Off). GUI based management system. Equipment install and maintenance.
thatjusthappened.net
1995614. That just happened
This is a test of that just happened. Deal with it.
thatjusthappened.wunderhome.com
1995615. sevenBYseven
Monday, September 6, 2010. Fall Trends and Obsessions. Featuring a vintage style ring. Juicy Couture Striped cotton-jersey mini dress. 160 - net-a-porter.com. Burberry Prorsum Cropped shearling aviator jacket. 2,995 - net-a-porter.com. Swallow Print Boyfriend Blazer. 125 - topshop.com. HORACE HM11RIPHP BLUE COTTON -. 54 GBP - farfetch.com. Siwy Cargo Pants Valentine Army. 319 EUR - jades24.com. ADRIANO GOLDSCHMIED 65093 INDIGO COTTON EX BF CROP 12 YR MND. 169 GBP - farfetch.com. 93 - asos.com. Happy to r...
thatjusthappened00.blogspot.com
1995616. Home - That Just Happened, LLCThat Just Happened, LLC | software to rule the world
Writing software to rule the world. Complete websites like shop for your girl. We do the shopping, you take the credit. Where in the world are you? A game that you won't be able to stop playing. If you have an idea for an app, we can make it! Useful apps for everyday use. Welcome to That Just Happened, LLC. We write software for ourselves that we believe others can benefit from as well. We also write custom apps for other people. If you have an idea for an app or website, we can build it.
thatjusthappenedllc.com
1995617. Did that just happen?
Did that just happen? These are the true stories that either I myself have experienced or someone close to me has that can tell me firsthand the account of what happened. This journal is going to consist of things from both the past, present, and of course the future as I continue to document the true reality of society and in some cases the most hilarious, idiotic and unbelievable events. Tuesday, January 19, 2010. 1 Someone who likes to gossip and snitch people out. Friday, December 11, 2009. On the wa...
thatjusthappenedtruecopstories.blogspot.com
1995618. That just happened
Sunday, July 5, 2009. Make a Smilebox scrapbook. Friday, July 3, 2009. Make a Smilebox scrapbook. Tuesday, June 30, 2009. Another Day.in Paradise. I can hardly wait. When I was at Kroger today I picked up some watermelon. Mr Gus seemed to think it was pretty tasty-yummy. I cooked some spaghetti for Mr.B,then bathes and onto bed. Like I said.Just Another day in Paradise. Monday, June 29, 2009. Thursday was my " Friday " and boy was I ready for it! Do I do a single rod across or two shorter rods? Saturday ...
thatjusthappenedwithormans.blogspot.com
1995619. The Portfolio of Justin Jones
Dog Marketing Logo Re-Design. March 11, 2015. Holiday Inn Golden Gateway. February 27, 2015. October 10, 2014. City of Austin, Minnesota Web Concept. July 11, 2014. June 24, 2014. June 15, 2014. VEEV World Cup Quiz. June 12, 2014. Inn at Key West Facebook Contest. June 1, 2014. May 29, 2014. Talk Fight Show Posters. May 23, 2014. May 18, 2014. Pacific Edge Hotel Wedding Brochure. February 11, 2014. February 2, 2014. Marie Callender’s Facebook Contest. February 1, 2014. City By Storm Album Art.
thatjustinjones.com
1995620. Po Prostu - Forum Wielotematyczne
Po Prostu - Forum Wielotematyczne. 2010-06-24 13:36:08 przez Kari. Eventy organizowane przez Administrację. 2010-06-30 19:58:52 przez Kari. 2010-06-22 20:45:43 przez MBadi. 2010-06-25 09:55:20 przez MBadi. 2010-06-30 10:46:21 przez MBadi. Coś, co Tygryski lubią najbardziej xD. Hornswoggle , John Cena and Rey Mysterio-najlepsi! 2010-06-24 17:39:21 przez MBadi. 2010-06-24 14:48:35 przez MBadi. 2010-06-24 14:42:02 przez MBadi. 2010-06-24 14:33:29 przez MBadi. Pisać kategorię np. [PSP] Jak and Daxter.
thatjustkari.pun.pl
1995621. That Just Made Today Worthwhile
That Just Made Today Worthwhile. Teaching is a difficult job - I don't care what anyone else says. I created this blog to record some of the little things children do every day that make me laugh and remind me why I love being a teacher. Tuesday, May 10, 2011. Just before the weekend one of my students came up to me and hugged me around the legs and said "Mrs Farrell, I know you're not my mum, but Happy Mother's Day anyway". Day made. Tuesday, March 29, 2011. That's MRS Farrell to you. Not only are they ...
thatjustmadetodayworthwhile.blogspot.com
1995622. Bride of Chucky
thatjustreallyfreaksmeout.com
1995623. Blogue de ThatJustSmiile - ThatJustSmiile - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Saluee, Moi jmapelle Élyse et ses Élou. Abonne-toi à mon blog! L'auteur de ce blog n'accepte que les commentaires de ses amis. Tu n'es pas identifié. Clique ici pour poster un commentaire en étant identifié avec ton compte Skyrock. Et un lien vers ton blog ainsi que ta photo seront automatiquement ajoutés à ton commentaire. Posté le vendredi 26 mars 2010 13:33. Poster sur mon blog.
thatjustsmiile.skyrock.com
1995625. That Just Takes the Biscuit!
That Just Takes the Biscuit! Mary Berry's Very Cherry Trifle! 160; My names Julia, and Im addicted to the Great British Bake Off! I looooooooooove Paul and Mary.  I want to live with t. CATCH UP For Bonfire night I made my first foray into the world of cake pops! Toffee Apple Cake Pops I did the full recipe and ended up w. Failsafe chocolate chip cookies. After my burnt banana bread disaster I turned back to my absolute fail safe easy peasy scrummy chocolate chip cookie recipe. RECIPE Cream 7. Great Brit...
thatjusttakesthebiscuit.blogspot.com
1995626. You Just Got Tapped!
thatjusttappened.com
1995627. Jonas Brothers Forever With You
Joe no participara en dia de San Valentin. Según las ultimas declaraciones de joe este no participara en el film ya que esta muy ocupado con otros proyectos como el tour.-. Publicado por I love jb. Info del cumpleaños de Nick! Chic@s tenemos algunas informaciones del cumple de nuestro queridisimo Nick;no han dado mas informacion que esta porque como dijo Nick:` me gusta mantener esto bajo llave´´ . Publicado por I love jb. Kevin cantando solo en la serie jonas. Publicado por I love jb. 9679; Only 2 Days!
thatjustthewayweroll.blogspot.com
1995628. Thatjustworks.com
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
thatjustworks.com
1995629. ThatjuusteMee's blog - Blog de ThatjuusteMee - Skyrock.com
St-мαяth&#849. 03/02/2009 at 8:53 PM. 13/03/2009 at 7:46 AM. Subscribe to my blog! 9632;■ Thαt.Jυυste.m℮℮ ■■. J℮sp℮я℮ k℮ vs. Aim℮яais . VOus ℮n apя℮ndrez. Mais ami'℮ la. Yauras d℮ fois des. K℮ jm℮ fait a mOi m℮m℮ . des p℮ns℮r . ou pO℮m℮ k℮ jai l℮ gOut. D cяir℮. 9632; ■ ■. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.14) if someone makes a complaint. Posted on Sunday, 22 February 2009 at 1:08 PM.
thatjuustemee.skyrock.com
1995630. thatK 芦荟的博客 | Drupal OpenCart VPS PHP mysql 笔记
Skip to main content. Drupal OpenCart VPS PHP mysql 笔记. On Sun, 04/02/2017 - 11:22. 通过 drush 安装了一个 vbo export 模块。 Read more about Drush 用户与权限问题. On Sat, 03/25/2017 - 20:09. Read more about Deepin Linux 禁用笔记本触摸板. 以产品id 作为 GUID, 并feeds 导入 产品 id. On Wed, 03/22/2017 - 00:57. 产品 SKU 唯一,. 这样修改产品的 SKU 后,产品 id 不变,也有以单纯 SKU 唯一带来的再次生成一个 产品的问题. 避免了同一个产品,多个SKU 不同,但产品实际重复的问题. Read more about 以产品id 作为 GUID, 并feeds 导入 产品 id. VBO 的csv 导出 一种 commerce product 产品导出csv 的解决办法. On Mon, 03/20/2017 - 22:53. 常用公共 DNS 服务器 IP 地址.
thatk.com
1995631. ThatK1dB
Los Angeles to Providence. I run several blogs, no big deal. Visit DailyReup.com. 2010 2015 ThatK1dB Powered by Tumblr. What does Drake mean by Woe(s)? 6 Reasons why no one is buying your streetwear brand. How to build a successful streetwear brand. Save 20% at MLTD.com. With coupon code: MEMBER. Or rep code: MEMBER. New tanks on KARMALOOP.com use rep code: MEMBER and save some cash. Use rep code: MEMBER. For a 20% discount on your purchase. Visit loop-promo-codes.com. Fresh new drops Use rep code: MEMBER.
thatk1db.com
1995632. Hi there
thatkaiguy.github.io
1995633. ThatKake (U know, Kake) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? The sins are crawling on my back. U know, Kake. Deviant for 7 Months. This deviant's full pageview. U know, Kake. Last Visit: 3 days ago. AMC W...
thatkake.deviantart.com
1995634. I'm Kaleb, and I like to party. ;)
I'm Kaleb, and I like to party. ;). 1 year ago from. 1 year ago from softspell. OOoOO ft. Butterclock - NoWayBack. Can you guys imagine a nightlife AU where Levi owns a strip club and just walks in to thIS SONG. 1 year ago from brandnewbutused. 1 year ago from turnmeon-turnmeloose. 1 year ago from thetumblingbard-deactivated2014. 1 year ago from theaverageaaron. 1 year ago from msteven. 1 year ago from sailingtoshore. Song of the Day:. Old Soul Song (For the New World Order) - Bright Eyes.
thatkalebguy.tumblr.com
1995635. ThatKaleenaPerson (is sleepy like the moon...) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Is sleepy like the moon. Is sleepy like the moon. Deviant for 12 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Is sleepy like the moon. Why," you ask?
thatkaleenaperson.deviantart.com
1995636. That Kaleidoscope Guy
thatkaleidoscopeguy.blogspot.com
1995638. That Kamen Rider Guy – Page 1
I'm That Kamen Rider GuyÂ. I promise to always review toku content for justice! Catch me at Comic Cons near you and make sure to visit all my social media for more of your kamen rider needs. 11:32 pm - Fri, Feb 17, 2017. Replied to your video. Ldquo;#Beetleborgs #Daddies”. I can’t believe we’re kink shaming nukus. You better believe we are! 1:00 pm - Sat, Feb 11, 2017. Mecha Breakdown: Mobile Suit Gundam: Real Robot Wars. Toru Fuyuya, Shuichi Ikeda, English:. Brad Swaile, Micheal Kopsa,. April 7, 1979.
thatkamenriderguy.com
1995639. But not all water is created equal... :: 714-337-1784 • Buena Park, CA 90620
People everywhere are discovering the benefits of Kangen Water. Make your own healthy, alkaline, antioxidant drinking water which is rich in minerals, purged of impurities, right in your own home! Change Your Water - Change Your Life! But not all water is created equal. Is the most important substance in the world. But not all water is created equal. Kangen - Return to Origin. Change Your Water - Change Your Life! You can make this water at home! With your own water machine! SEND THE EBOOK ». Compare the...
thatkangenwater.com
1995640. Introducing Kangen Water® :: Newport, Oregon • 541-574-4384 • Reg Bell
Get your FREE Alkaline Body Balance eBook! Please also send the Newsletter. Introducing Enagic Kangen Water! Kangen Water has a pH level of 8.5 - 9.5, which is slightly alkaline and can help restore your dehydrated body. You can literally taste the difference with clean Kangen Water! Your Water Could Change Your Life. You know how important it is to stay hydrated, but have you ever investigated the difference between the different types of drinking water available? At Enagic, we believe in living a "gree...
thatkangenwaterguy.com
1995641. ThatKarmara - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 2 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
thatkarmara.deviantart.com
1995642. That Kat Simpson - eCommerce with heart! | That Kat Simpson
Http:/ nutratosterones.co.uk/. Domestic Assistant Training Webinar. Google Documents – Google Drive – Work Anywhere! Evernote – Never Forget Again! How to Hire and Train an International VA. EBay Inventory Spreadsheet by Karen Locker. Products by That Kat. Ultimate Guide to Savings by Store. Schedule an Appointment with Kat. Kat’s Inventory Team. Thank you for visiting! Thank you for signing up! Keep Up with That Kat. We will never share your email! Getting Your 501(C)(3) Application Through the IRS.
thatkat.com
1995645. THAT KATE
So far this week. Was fantastic and fascinating, Still Alice. Was far too emotional a watch for me, What we do in the shadows. Is amazing and just perfect, Glasses. Megane) makes me want to visit Okinawa immediately and eat shaved ice on the beach, Vertigo. Will always be a very stylish tense watch and Chef. Was very silly and made me crave a grilled cheese toasted sandwich. Sunday, August 02, 2015. So far this week. The Tale of Princess Kaguya. Was so so, Kill Your Darlings. Was actually great and Horns.
thatkate.blogspot.com
1995646. KATÉA – diamond in pop
That Ain't Love' is a bombastic, soaring introduction to a special artist Clash. Year 2016 has already been a busy one for Katéa. She performed in February at Eurosonic festival in Netherlands, which is one of the biggest European music industry events that seeks out new talent. The trip was a great success, and brought up new collaborators within European scene. Was released back in April! You can find it through here: KATÉA. New Dates To Be Announced! Sami Peura / Sam Agency LTD. 358 40 590 0290.
thatkatea.com
1995647. ALLISSA .
The 7th things i hate the most that you do,. Is that you made me love you. Monday, March 7, 2011 Monday, March 07, 2011. Mia for 1 year? Kayhh , backk . Hahh . I miss those people . Alot and alot of people . Family ; parents , siblings , cousins , aunties , uncles , grandma's , grandpa's . Friends ; slackers , schoolmates . All these kaki gereks . Gawdd . When can i see all of ue again? Bleargh . Lyfe is unfair , really . Friday, September 11, 2009 Friday, September 11, 2009. Sorry darhh lame tarq update .
thatkatekgirl.blogspot.com
1995648. Oh, that Katharine! - Oh, that Katharine!
Oh, that Katharine! Art + Illustration. Here's the official website of Katharine Miller. No, not that one. Not that one, either. Wait! This is the Katharine Miller of. 30 Failures by Age 30. BORIS: Robot of Leisure. This Katharine writes mildly amusing things and draws really silly things. She likes bowler hats and bubble pipes and peppermint stick ice cream and obscure mid-century pop culture. Recent works in progress with occasional observations and cat photos. Follow along on Instagram.
thatkatharine.weebly.com
1995649. That Kathryn Girl
Sometimes marketing, sometimes random thoughts, and sometimes just stuff happening in the life of That Kathryn Girl. February 06, 2011. Week 1 at home with Kyle - we survived. Nothing like starting your SAHM career with a diagnosis of bronchitis and pneumonia! That was how our Monday started last week but thankfully things improved as the antibiotics did their work. As we hit various play gyms, parks, and did errands I realized:. Feb 6, 2011 2:00:39 PM. January 29, 2011. About a month ago I made a fairly...
thatkathryngirl.typepad.com
1995650. that katiedid | (mis)adventures in solitude
I’m on a Mission. Tell you about myself. Drop Me A Line. Ice Ducks of the Charles River. January 19, 2015. What would you do, if you were a duck in Boston? Continue reading →. Adventures of Epic Proportions. The trouble with evaluating places (some reflections on home and identity). July 23, 2013. Prompt: Upon your return, did you have a negative reaction to some aspect of your “home”? What was your reaction? Did it change or was it tempered over time? New to my adventures? Ice Ducks of the Charles River.
thatkatiedid.wordpress.com
1995651. c'est moi!
28 Aug 2006 10:19pm. Terrified and nervous re: ubc. Facebook is SOOOO the new Livejournal. PS: Comment to be added. 08 Feb 2005 04:40pm.
thatkatiegirl.livejournal.com
1995652. That Katie Girl
Thursday, July 30, 2015. Where the Corn Grows Ten Feet Tall / What I Wore Meetup with Hannah. Holy posts, Batman! These pics are from the beginning of July when I drove further into my beloved Wisconsin to meet up with Hannah of The Outfit Repeater. We spent the day thrifting, eating ah-mazing BBQ and taking outfit photos - of course! Getting to meet online friends for the first time really is one of my favorite things to do - especially if it takes me to towns I've never been to before! After work I dro...
thatkatiegirlblog.blogspot.com