SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 16 / 27 / (2183551 - 2183605)

2183551. the adventuresofminnie&fergus
Wednesday, 9 February 2011. Labels: ERIN ELIZABETH JAYE. JAYE AND HER MUM LOOKING SO HAPPY XX. Update long overdue the family. Took time for both dogs to settle with out kids around and elizabeth for she just spoiled them rotten. Fergus still as grumpy but loves cuddles and when minnie not looking steals her dinner that she has left afters tut tut! Minnie is minnie she dont let him off with anything she steals his wee snack and hides it under her blanket! Labels: catching up with my blog xx. All 4 went f...
theadventuresofminniefergus.blogspot.com
2183552. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
theadventuresofmioso.com
2183553. The Adventures of Mirabelle
theadventuresofmirabelle.com
2183554. The Adventures of Miss Amy
The Adventures of Miss Amy. I TEACH. I TRAVEL. I WRITE. Originally, I created this blog to document my trip to India. Upon my return, I realized that I couldn't shake the writing bug. So, feel free to read about my adventures in India and stay tuned for my traveling updates! Sunday, July 13, 2014. Eat, Pray, Love: Guam (Pray). In Hong Kong, I "ate.". In Guam, I "prayed.". In Hawaii, I "loved.". Each of these locations were island destinations and each of them taught me something. This is my story. Guam i...
theadventuresofmissamy.blogspot.com
2183556. The Adventures of Miss Bamboo
Sunday, 19 April 2015. All the fun and fiasco at Colin and Sarah's Wedding! Saturday 11th April 2015, the date of Colin the shoemaker and Sarah's wedding in the wonderful city of New Orleans. Miss Bamboo as 'Chief Bridesmaid' and Big Bamboo Best Man! This however, was not to be a smooth affair! It was touch and go as to whether the bride (and groom) as it transpires would make it! This is the girls tale though! The hotel front desk staff then told us the taxi would not come for us because of the Festival...
theadventuresofmissbamboo.blogspot.com
2183557. The Adventures of Miss Behavior
The Adventures of Miss Behavior. Life from the perspective of a perpetual behavior analyst. Saturday, January 3, 2015. Part 2: Now That I Know the Function, What Do I Do With It? Once you decide what you think the function of the behavior is. either strengthen it or weaken it! Sometimes, as parents, we're tempted to use "blanket punishment". sitting in "time out" or. Before "intervening", we need to do what we can to make sure that there are not "other" reasons for the behavior to be occurring. Fix that,...
theadventuresofmissbehavior.blogspot.com
2183558. The Adventures of Miss Chuchubells
Tuesday, January 03, 2017. Happy Tummy: Guzman y Gomez (Star Vista). I think I had visited Guzman y Gomez in Star Vista several times and yet I was not able to write about it.hmmmm. Well my brother Phlebas is back in town so we decided to have lunch with my friends Whoop and Sky Koh, and since Whoop liked the nachos we decided to visit Guzman y Gomez. So what did we order? Pork Nachos SGD 13.50. Chicken Rice Bowl SGD 10.50. Beef Rice Bowl SGD 11.40. Not able to take photos. 1 Beef Burrito SGD 11.40.
theadventuresofmisschuchubells.blogspot.com
2183560. The excellent adventures of Miss D
The excellent adventures of Miss D. Sunday, May 2, 2010. It's been hard to talk to people about this. What do you even say? What do you expect? When I went to see Olive, she was matter of fact about it, but really validated what I was feeling, and was able to put some of my feelings into words, because she understood. Then I had a conversation with January. Friday, April 9, 2010. 1 In 1992, I was 9 years old. 2 Bubbles is all. 3 Do what you feel with your gut. With what you have. Is where I'd like to be.
theadventuresofmissd.blogspot.com
2183561. The Adventures of MissDee | I shall either find a way or make one ♥
The Adventures of MissDee. I shall either find a way or make one. A lifetime of quotes, opinions, memories and ideas. The Project: My Relationship with Food. So the second post in this series is about. Wow this is tough to write…. So I recently just told myself NO. So below are some of the meals I’ve eaten over the last week:. Chia seeds are something I swear by. There are a great source of good protein, fibre and omega 3. I add it in during my cooking, sprinkle some on salads and it’s alwa...I have alwa...
theadventuresofmissdee.wordpress.com
2183562. The adventures of Miss E
The adventures of Miss E. Friday, September 08, 2006. This cute little capelette is made of mohair and it's super soft. It was very fast to make and it's a gift for my pregnant sister. I figure she can wear it in the hospital after the baby is born, it'll look glamorous in those first mom and baby pictures. Posted by Miss E @ 3:21 PM. Links to this post. Saturday, August 12, 2006. Happy Birthday to ME! So this is what turning 34 looks like. Crantinis with buddys on the drive. Posted by Miss E @ 11:16 PM.
theadventuresofmisse.blogspot.com
2183563. The Adventures of Miss G – "Don't worry, Be happy"
The Adventures of Miss G. Don't worry, Be happy. Thought of the Day. Welcome to my adventure! December 3, 2015. August 17, 2016. Hello and welcome to my blog! What you will find here varies a lot. You will see some of my own personal work, some of my fellow teacher friends, and other work from online resources! Click about me to get to know me a little better 🙂. Grade 2 ( Outcome IN2.2) Introductory Lesson. October 29, 2015. November 3, 2015. The goal of this set is to allow the students to have an intr...
theadventuresofmissg.wordpress.com
2183564. The Adventures of Miss Julia
The Adventures of Miss Julia. Wednesday, July 2, 2008. Wow, has it really been almost 4 months since the last update? This is truly sad. Julia has kept me very busy! Let's do some catching up, shall we? Here are some noteworthy events at 8 months:. Julia experienced her very first airplane ride with Mommy to New Yawk to visit her fan club (a.k.a. la familia). Here are some pics of that trip:. Stroller ride through the park -. Could you have put more layers on me, Ma? Forget the whole " Look Ma, no hands!
theadventuresofmissjulia.blogspot.com
2183565. Les aventures de Miss Lopez | Tant que tu respires, il n'est jamais trop tard pour voyager
Les aventures de Miss Lopez. Les coccinelles et llama autour du monde. Les coccinelles et llama autour du monde. 21 août 2016 /. Kyrgyzstan ou République du Kyrgyz. 21 août 2016 /. 5 juin 2016 /. 10 janvier 2016 /. Do we have to accept everything for the sake of cultural differences? 1 novembre 2015 /. Road Trip – Bas St-Laurent, Québec 2015. 9 août 2015 /. Partir ou rester, telle est la question? 31 décembre 2014 /. 20 novembre 2014 /. Fin de contrat – Victoriaville. 14 juin 2014 /. 18 avril 2014 /.
theadventuresofmisslopez.com
2183566. Miss Lucille and Mr. Evan David
Miss Lucille and Mr. Evan David. The life and times of Mr. Evan David and his sweet sister Miss Lucille. Thursday, March 28, 2013. A brief look at Evan's first meal of rice cereal. A little unsure here, but willing to try again. Love this picture, he has such an expressive face. Look like the final verdict is a good one! Friday, January 11, 2013. On our 2nd Christmas I was one day away from going into labor with the baby that took me 3 positive tests to convince Ryan that we were really going to have&#46...
theadventuresofmisslucille.blogspot.com
2183567. THE ADVENTURES OF MISS M
THE ADVENTURES OF MISS M. Sunday, 23 May 2010. What's in a name? One of the strangest things about living back in South Africa is the attitude towards relationships. In London being single is not a crime. Being single in your 30's is accepted and very often the norm with the busy and stressful lives that people lead. Cape Town is quite the opposite. Thankfully I am not bothered by it but sometimes it appears that other people are bothered on my behalf. Bistro Sixteen82 and M. It's Miss M and no I don't.
theadventuresofmissm.blogspot.com
2183569. The Adventures of Miss Marple
The Adventures of Miss Marple. Life as an art-loving Dachshund in London. Tuesday, 3 June 2014. I'm still here - sorry for not posting for AGES! I've been very busy on twitter and Instagram and you can always find me there - both under missmarpledoxie. But I promise to be back soon to update you with all my adventures. Sunday, 2 March 2014. Black and White Sunday No.27. Sunday, 16 February 2014. Black and White Sunday No.26. Waiting in the car for the rain to stop - will it ever end? Grandma, me and Mum.
theadventuresofmissmarple.blogspot.com
2183570. the NEW miss mommy...
theadventuresofmissmommy.blogspot.com
2183571. The Adventures of Miss Mommy — My adventures as a mom, a theologian's wife, and an ex-pat across the pond...& back again!
The Adventures of Miss Mommy. My adventures as a mom, a theologian's wife, and an ex-pat across the pond.& back again! Posted on November 4, 2014. This is the first time I have felt sad about one of my kids’ birthdays. I usually feel this great sense of accomplishment and pride, not only in keeping them alive for the year, but in having survived it myself. I’m chalking my strange nostalgia up to this being my last and final child, and me […]. Posted on July 15, 2014. Posted on July 4, 2014. Last week, Jo...
theadventuresofmissmommy.com
2183572. The Adventures of Miss Piggy
The Adventures of Miss Piggy. Friday, December 19, 2014. Just a heads up to let you know that I'm going to be taking a break from blogging at The Adventures of Miss Piggy. I've been blogging here for well over four years now.and this my 530th post! I'm not sure when/if I'll be back yet.but a big thank you to everyone has read my blog and commented over the last four years! Friday, December 19, 2014. Monday, December 15, 2014. Taste of Shanghai, Ashfield. In the end, we choose Taste of Shanghai. I also ju...
theadventuresofmisspiggy.com
2183573. the adventures of miss poppy
The adventures of miss poppy. 9829; and friends ♥. Thursday, 20 January 2011. The Most Important Meal of the Day! It's a fact - and Poppy always makes sure that she gets a decent breakfast (or two) before heading off for a long day at nursery. Where she promptly has another breakfast. or two. Here a few of Poppy's top breakfast tips to help you get the most out of your morning. How many times have you found yourself under dressed at the breakfast table? 9829;♥♥♥. Wednesday, 19 January 2011. Mum's been bu...
theadventuresofmisspoppy.blogspot.com
2183574. The Adventures of Miss Tea
The Adventures of Miss Tea. It's the re-launch of The Adventures of Miss Tea! Here you'll find crazy (if not odd) stories about me. Enjoy! Monday, June 14, 2010. Finally, Miss Tea decided to buckle down and watch the A-Team version 2.0 after much torment as to whether it would be as good as the '80s series. Mind you, Miss Tea was a fan of those renegages (and okay, Miss Tea had a little crush on Face). Anyhoo, compare the fellas for yourself and let me know what you think! Tuesday, June 8, 2010. Yes, yes...
theadventuresofmisstea.blogspot.com
2183575. The Adventures of Miss V
Wednesday, January 16, 2013. I got this idea here. And I just love it! Baby tushies are the cutest! She's getting so big. I can't stand it. Time just needs to stop.NOW. And this is one of my favorites from today. Girl always has her tongue out. I love my girl. Links to this post. 1 fun musings from you! Saturday, January 12, 2013. For the love of photos. This is pretty much how he felt about taking pictures. I only got a chance to use one of the patterned backdrops so far and Morgan was my model for that!
theadventuresofmissv.blogspot.com
2183576. Miss. Worm
Sunday, August 14, 2011. Just a little sneak peak at the necklaces. I dropped off at Scout Living yesterday. These are fun little gems,. With pieces of vintage dictionary pages or sheet music under glass. These three almost anyone can wear,. Who that would be reading this blog wouldn't be. Perfect, original and charming? These are some of the sheet music ones, and I just love them. A few more "specialized" ones . . . And these funky ones are one of my faves. For my real job). Everyone enjoy your week!
theadventuresofmissworm.blogspot.com
2183578. The Adventures of Miss Wu
I didn't do much this week. It was all about making desisions and planning. Oreo cookies was my partner in crime this time. Thank god for oreo cookies! But I managed to find some great stuff online though! So are you ready? This will be the last post d. Ue to my renovationproject. I will come back when I'm ready. In the meantime you can read more about my project in this Dutch blog. I wish everyone the best and see you soon. Friday, January 16, 2015. Is the topic of this week! Now for this week findings!
theadventuresofmisswu.blogspot.com
2183579. The Adventures of Missy & Andy & Elle
theadventuresofmissyandandy.blogspot.com
2183580. The Adventures of Mister Pennsylvania
The Adventures of Mister Pennsylvania. Thursday, 22 November 2012. Lotsa Kielbasa: Irish Small Talk. Almost four months removed from Ireland and it’s become quite painful reminiscing the days spent lounging on shorelines, journeying through vast greenery, and sipping freshly brewed Guinness. A part of me was left on that magical island. Along with a pair of boxers, a pair of shoes. And many, many euro. Offensive they were to those I was objectifying. I soon realized these misconceptions. Lead me down a d...
theadventuresofmisterpennsylvania.blogspot.com
2183581. The Adventures of Moe | The life of a traveling dinosaur
You are using an insecure version of your web browser. Please update your browser! Using an outdated browser makes your computer unsafe. For a safer, faster, more enjoyable user experience, please update your browser today or try a newer browser. The Adventures of Moe. The life of a traveling dinosaur. Welcome to my world! July 18, 2011. I have always felt like Kermit really knew what I was feeling. As it turns out, it’s not always that easy being green. I watched with big eyes as Uncle Matt ventured fro...
theadventuresofmoe.com
2183582. the adventures of mojay
The adventures of mojay. The everyday adventures and observations from an everyday Las Vegan. Thursday, September 20, 2007. Wild Hogs Las Vegas Style. Well today the shoe was on the other foot. Today the people of Las Vegas needed the pig farm's expertise. You see this morning there was an accident on the 215& 15 freeways, a semi truck overturned with.a truck load of .pigs! Moral of the story, be nice to your local pig farmer. you never know when you'll need his help! Wednesday, September 19, 2007. The c...
theadventuresofmojay.blogspot.com
2183583. the adventures of mollie
The adventures of mollie. Thursday, June 23, 2016. 2016 is the new 2015. So I have been avoiding blogging for the past year or so. But for a few reasons:. Obviously in a season like this you feel more sensitive and perceptive to what's going on around you. You see some other people going through their own struggles, and also lots of people NOT struggling. Like at all. Like freaks of nature. Waiting AND feeling like an outsider are not my jam. One thing I've had to come to grips with is how ugly and broke...
theadventuresofmollieoh.blogspot.com
2183584. Hello world, I'm Sam | Welcome to my world.
Hello world, I'm Sam. Welcome to my world. You’re welcome, ma’am…. You’re welcome, ma’am. Going through Honolulu Airport was a horror story that ended with a full body scan – not when entering the USA, but when leaving Honolulu to go to Lanai. Is that odd? Maybe they’re just trying them out before moving them to the State’s entry port of Honolulu. Breakfast was equally good, even if the croissant was inedible (I kept munching, of course! The whole nine hours and 45 minutes (well, bar slipping on the feed...
theadventuresofmolly.wordpress.com
2183585. The Adventures of Molly Kate
The Adventures of Molly Kate. Monday, June 30, 2014. Maybe there will be a tornado. Remember when Al thought it would be easy to have a polka dot pumpkin? Just having cocktails for Jenny's birthday during a tornado. Evacuate the Island, the river is flooding! Intense game of Scattergories. If not here is their story. Ben with SCO friends at senior send off. Penny and the flooded Mississippi. They didn't get the windows up in time and got soaked by the lawn sprinklers at our hotel :). An 'ugly pyramid day'.
theadventuresofmollykate.blogspot.com
2183586. theadventuresofmomjeans - life doesn't come with cheat codes
Life doesn't come with cheat codes. Did You Miss Me? April 2, 2015. Http:/ www.bhg.com/gardening/vegetable/vegetables/growing-vegetables-in-containers/. January 1, 2015. January 2, 2015. Proudly powered by WordPress. Theme: Penscratch by WordPress.com.
theadventuresofmomjeans.com
2183587. The Adventures of Momma Mo
The Adventures of Momma Mo. Thursday, August 23, 2012. Moving Adventure with 2 Kids. It has been a LONG couple of months since I last blogged.I'm not very good at this am I? Monday, January 9, 2012. A New Year with Lots to Look Forward to! I thought I would do a quick family update on here, and what we are looking forward to the most this year. Xander applied, and was accepted, into the fast track program at BYUI. Which means he could now take classes from January to December. Thankfully this is ...He le...
theadventuresofmommamo.blogspot.com
2183588. Has Anyone Seen My Cape?
Has Anyone Seen My Cape? THE EXTRAORDINARY ADVENTURES OF AN ORDINARY MOMMY. Thursday, September 2, 2010. The link to my new blog. Monday, August 2, 2010. Hop on over to my new blog. For (almost) daily inspiration and pretty things! I will still be stopping by here now and again to share stories. Tuesday, July 20, 2010. Exciting Adventures in No-Where Land - Part 1. We were having one of those days recently where they were not. On we drove for a few miles enjoying the delicious breeze floating in through ...
theadventuresofmommy.blogspot.com
2183589. RECOMENDED MOVIE IN STREAMING | Full Movie [Updated]
RECOMENDED MOVIE IN STREAMING. La grande aventure Lego (2014) HD-kwaliteit. Posted by peler bajew. Posted on 04.44 with No comments. Toute la longueur de La grande aventure Lego en Haute qualité. Maintenant, vous pouvez téléchargement complet La grande aventure Lego en meilleur look. Avec une durée 100 Min et a été publié en 2014-02-07 et MPAA est 1262. Titre du film en français :. La grande aventure Lego. Année de film :. Genres de film :. Action, Aventure, Animation, Comédie, Fantastique, Familial,.
theadventuresofmommyandme.blogspot.com
2183590. theadventuresofmommyb
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theadventuresofmommyb.blogspot.com
2183591. The Adventures of Mono Loco
theadventuresofmonoloco.blogspot.com
2183592. Booh.
Friday, June 19, 2009. KYLIE, ABBY, MARIA AND I ARE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO ALMOST HIT OUR NEHS. ABBY KICKED SOME BOY'S. Speeched out on 11:54:00 PM. D Hahah I only have one pict of myself being crazy. Was doing backflips like mad. I hit my head against the wall 2 times. So funnnnnnnn :D Hahah I feel too lazy to blog. Details tomorrow :D:D:D:D. PS Red Bull tastes like cough syrup. Yucks. Speeched out on 10:20:00 PM. Tuesday, June 16, 2009. Love is like a battlefield. It's a really awesome song. Hahah.
theadventuresofmoochiepoochie.blogspot.com
2183593. My Cow Moo
Brunch at Maureen's Kitchen. Today we are having Sunday Brunch at a moovelous place in Smithtown, NY called "Maureen's Kitchen". Everything there is themed with cow spots! It is really a moorific place and I feel at home there. I try to wear my cowgirl dress so I have black spots when I go there. I ordered a fruit plate and chocolate chip pancakes . with a cup of cowfee, of course! Chick-Fil-A . MOORAY! MOOLETTE SIGHTING: Adventureland: Melville, NY. Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8. There is nothing ...
theadventuresofmoocow.blogspot.com
2183594. The Adventures of Moosegirl
The Adventures of Moosegirl. Capturing the little moments of life! Raising kidlets, home learning, travelling and whatever other random thing pops into my head :o). Saturday, May 30, 2015. Don't judge a park by it's brochure. Well, we didn't judge this park by it's brochures for long. Capitol Reef was an unexpected surprise! What an amazing place :o) Here we are right in the middle of it. Unfortunately, the weather only held for our arrival. Sweet Pea purchased an owl puppet to keep her company . These a...
theadventuresofmoosegirl.blogspot.com
2183595. The Adventures of Morris
The Adventures of Morris. Wednesday, August 25, 2010. Memories of A Long Time Ago. Memories of a Time Long Ago. A very long time ago, I was born in Philadelphia, I understand it was a rainy day and it was after WWI in the mid 30’s. My first memories are being with my mother and father in an apartment of sorts. And flowers, etc. Some of his paintings still exist and are hanging in the home of one. Of my daughters, even today. They have no monetary value, but they are all that is. For that crime. Back ...
theadventuresofmorris.blogspot.com
2183596. Adventures of Mot and Nej
Adventures of Mot and Nej. RMNP (Rocky Mountain National Park), August 2012, Day 1, Hiking up the Estes Cone. On January 20, 2014. We followed these bikes from Loveland to Estes Park. Each have a dog in the sidecar. Morning Mountain Coffee :-). Zombie Run for Your Life 5K, St. Louis, August 2012. On January 18, 2014. But….we had a blast! Wine and Balloon Festival, August 2012. On January 18, 2014. Nebraska Winery, July 2012. On January 18, 2014. An Evening in Dundee (NE), July 2012. On January 18, 2014.
theadventuresofmotandnej.com
2183597. The Adventures of Mr. & Mrs.
The Adventures of Mr. and Mrs. Asymp; 1 Comment. This past weekend we celebrated my cousin’s engagement, her grandma’s 90th birthday and Old Spanish Days in Santa Barbara! It was a whirlwind of decorating, mariachi, confetti eggs, and tequila. There were smiles and tears of joy all around and I can’t wait to do it all again next year! Creating a Meaningful Life: Vacation Meditation. In Creating a Meaningful Life. Asymp; Leave a comment. Creating a Meaningful Life: Vacation Meditation. Happy Nail Art Vibes.
theadventuresofmrandmrs.com
2183598. theadventuresofmrandmrs
Aller au contenu principal. Contenu Introuvable. Voulez-vous lancer une recherche? Follow theadventuresofmrandmrs on WordPress.com. Propulsé par WordPress.com.
theadventuresofmrandmrs.wordpress.com
2183599. The Adventures of Mr and Mrs Awesome
The Adventures of Mr and Mrs Awesome. Monday, November 1, 2010. Homemade flax seed hair gel. Homemade flax seed hair gel (FSG):. 1 cup distilled water. 1 tbsp sea salt. 2 tbsp flax seed. 3 tbsp aloe vera gel. 1 tbsp grape seed oil. 4 drops lavender essential oil. Saturday, September 18, 2010. ATTENTION CURLY HAIRED FRIENDS! Do you often where your hair pulled back in a ponytail? Does your hair develop volume (frizz) in humid, hot or wet weather? Does your hair make you feel out of control? I admit that I...
theadventuresofmrandmrsawesome.blogspot.com
2183600. The Adventures of Mr. and Mrs. H
This is a blog about us. Raising our beautiful daughters and our dog and making it all up as we go. This is our story. Our life. One blog post at a time. Sunday, May 10, 2015. Mother's day was extra special this year because I got to celebrate not only with my girls and wonderful husband, but also with my own mom. We didn't do much of anything and I couldn't have been happier. We spent loads of time outside and made a serious dent in our pile of compost. Monday, May 4, 2015. We had a pile of compost deli...
theadventuresofmrandmrsh.blogspot.com
2183601. The Adventures of Mr. and Mrs. Walker
Sleep Deprivations Hidden Charms. View my complete profile. Friday, December 28, 2012. Sleep Deprivation's Hidden Charms. I was looking through my journal and came upon an entry that was a good reminder for me. So, I thought I would post it here also. It has been four weeks since Haddon's birth -four blessed, but long and hard weeks. I don't have to grow my own fruit. I don't have to make myself clean! It has been done. Thank you sweet Jesus. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.". I didn't...
theadventuresofmrandmrswalker.blogspot.com
2183602. Home - The Adventures of Mr. Ant
My name is Mr. Ant. Welcome to my Website! If you haven't read about my adventures, you can order a copy of my book from Westbow Press. Or your favorite online retailer. If you would like an autographed copy, email me at mrantadventures@gmail.com. Be sure and “like” my Facebook page. And tell me how you like my book!
theadventuresofmrant.net
2183603. The Adventures of Mr. Bear and friends
The Adventures of Mr. Bear and friends. Tuesday, January 10, 2012. Rocky at the Beach. Tuesday, September 1, 2009. Do Bears like Olives? Me and Rocky and Grey tried to figure out if we liked stuffed olives and we decided that we didn't. They are not sweet and sticky like honey and they don't swim like salmon. We don't know why humans like these strange round things. Humans are weird. Monday, August 31, 2009. Me teaching Rocky how to get big like me. Rocky is still learning to grow. More of Rocky's family.
theadventuresofmrbearandfriends.blogspot.com
2183604. The Adventures of Mr Bertie L Spurtle
Monday, February 1, 2010. Bit of a headache this morning. Had a roaring party in the kitchen. Overindulged in that potent mixture of furniture polish and porridge oats. We've all done it though, haven't we? But I shouldn't have mixed the furniture polishes. Spent half an hour looking for re-runs of Andy Stewart's Hogmanay on my hosts cable T.V. Over a hundred channels and no ANDY STEWART! I wouldn't pay my T.V. license if I was them. Oh well, back to bed for a few hours. Bertie's arrival in Israel. My co...
theadventuresofmrbertielspurtle.blogspot.com
2183605. The Adventures of Mr. D
The Adventures of Mr. D. A journey based very loosely on some actual people I know. Sunday, November 13, 2011. WHERE THE HECK HAVE I BEEN? Stay tuned. I may return soon. Sunday, November 13, 2011. Wednesday, May 19, 2010. Parking the FSC Mobile. FSC went out for a while the other day and I was surprised to see his truck when he got back. He parked very close to the wall. I had to go out and lecture him on the proper parkage (is that even a word? Of the FSC mobile. I don't think he appreciated it. New lat...
theadventuresofmrd.blogspot.com