SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 16 / 27 / (2184146 - 2184200)

2184146. Business profile for theadventurousbook.com provided by Network Solutions
Phone: Your business phone number. Fax: Your business fax number. Email: Your business e-mail address. The type of business you are in. Your list of brands. Products and/or services you provide. Coupons and other discount information you offer. Any other information about your business. Your hours of operation. Methods of payment you accept. If this is your Web site, you can customize your business profile from your account at Network Solutions. To edit your business profile.
theadventurousbook.com
2184147. The Adventures of the Busy Bee
The Adventures of the Busy Bee. The adventures and misadventures of a proud wife, mother, and teacher in the Tampa Bay area. I am a proud wife, mother, and teacher that resides in the Tampa Bay area. I love life and want to live it to the fullest. Turning thirty was hard, but it was the very best birthday of my life thanks to my wonderful family. I am truly blessed and loved. View my complete profile. Tuesday, September 9, 2014. Sunday, October 20, 2013. Sunday, June 26, 2011. What Women REALLY Want.
theadventurousbusybee.blogspot.com
2184148. Adventures of a Fitness Diva
Visionary, Adventurer, DIVA! This is how I roll! Women's Travel Groups and Tours. 10 Good Reasons to learn a Foreign Language. The Books I'm Reading Right Now. Saturday, June 29, 2013. Posted by The Radical. Saturday, December 31, 2011. Vote for my rendition! Posted by The Radical. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). My Eye is on Dubai. The question is, would I really like it? According to everyone that knows me well, Costa Rica was made for me! Hopefully this year sometime I will get my chance! BBC World News *.
theadventurousdiva.blogspot.com
2184149. The Adventurous Educator - A Teacher Learning From the World
Worst (Travel) Moments of 2016. While I did a ton of awesome things in 2016, I’ll also admit that travel is not all rainbows and butterflies. There are a lot of times where you are pushed to your limits. There were moments spent cry. Bucket-List Worthy Experiences from 2016. There’s only a few days until 2017 and I am in awe of how many amazing things I was lucky enough to do this year. With all of the horrible things that happened this year, I am very very grateful for a. November 10, 2016. Little did I...
theadventurouseducator.com
2184150. theadventurousentrepreneursummit.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theadventurousentrepreneursummit.com
2184151. The Adventurous Falconer
Tuesday, October 1, 2013. Halibut Charter -Homer, Alaska. My First Pacific Halibut. This summer the husband and I took a halibut charter in Homer, Alaska. The drive wasn’t horrible, only about 3 ½ hours and through just a few construction zones. We arrived in Homer with nearly clear skies, and even though it was the middle of the week it was quite the hopping place. The Homer spit has several restaurants and shops to browse about while waiting for our charter to leave. Still not tired of seeing mountains.
theadventurousfalconer.blogspot.com
2184152. The Adventurous Family | The greatest WordPress.com site in all the land!
The greatest WordPress.com site in all the land! It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. The Twenty Thirteen Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Thirteen Theme. Follow “The Adventurous Family”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
theadventurousfamily.com
2184153. The Adventurous Family – Follow us on our family's adventure to hike all 48 NH 4000 footers! Hiking, camping, and making memories to last a lifetime.
Follow us on our family's adventure to hike all 48 NH 4000 footers! Hiking, camping, and making memories to last a lifetime. January 10, 2017. Trails for the day: road walk-Starr King trail out and back. Today was a big day on a few levels for us. This trip would be putting us at #20 on the 52 w/ a view list and #30 for the 4000′ one. In addition it was marking our first ever winter 4000 footer. Winter 4000 1/48? Before we knew it the trees were thinning out and we popped out at the trail head. Spike...
theadventurousfamilyblog.wordpress.com
2184154. Nathan's Blog
A lot of talk about me. Wednesday, July 2, 2014. What I'm up to. It's been a pretty busy summer so far; I've been doing web design. For My Amanda Design, trying to finish up my senior year of high school, and still working my construction/nursery irrigation job. I don't have any pictures to show of my construction job right now except one of my boss's truck :D. 73 powerstroke "parstroke" 6-spd. Let me show off some of mine and mom's work on web design! The SMPA site is built on the Agency. I'm beginning ...
theadventurousfellow.blogspot.com
2184155. The Adventurous Flute Player
The Adventurous Flute Player. Saturday, January 24, 2015. Have you ever felt that you were too young or old to do what God called you to do? What did you do? What did God show you? I would love to learn what God showed you to do! Please share in the comment section. Tuesday, January 6, 2015. One day I was reading in the book of Psalms in the Message Bible. A scripture jumped out at me:. God will make hash of these squatters,. Send them packing for good.". Psalm 53:5b Message Bible. The owner of the house...
theadventurousfluteplayer.blogspot.com
2184157. The Adventurous Foodie Blog | Food and travel go hand and hand
The Adventurous Foodie Blog. Food and travel go hand and hand. My excellent Pei Wei experience! A birthday present from my husband! October 30, 2016. October 8, 2016. This Adventurous Foodie is having a relaxing weekend enjoying her Mocha Frappe. Breakfast of the Day:Combination Breakfast. July 30, 2016. I feel like The Adventurous Foodie Podcast sounds pretty good, what do you think? July 30, 2016. Http:/ www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-2z4gv-615f3a. Breakfast of the Day: Oatmeal. July 29, 2016. This is ...
theadventurousfoodieblog.com
2184158. Lolo: The Adventurous Ginger
Lolo: The Adventurous Ginger. Sunday, April 12, 2015. My Night In The ER- Uneventful and Pathetic. It all started with a good nights rest….then POW…3am in Friday morning I walk up and felt it, a kink in my neck. But, not the normal kinks when you sleep weird, this one was different. She probably thought I was crazy, but gave me a Chiro consult and “massage” appt. Dr Dan was so kind, he was laughing at me as he examined my range of motion, which was pretty pathetic. Every time he said that I would say tha...
theadventurousginger.blogspot.com
2184159. theadventurousgordonstravelclub | Celebramos los viajes // We celebrate travels
Celebramos los viajes / We celebrate travels. Junio 30, 2015. Ihla Grande es un destino turístico espectacular si vais a viajar a Brasil. Está muy cerca de Rio de Janeiro (unas 2h30 creo recordar), por lo que es súper recomendable si como yo, no tenéis muchos días para recorrer este enorme país. El entorno natural en el que está ubicada la isla es una maravilla, y … Sigue leyendo →. El sorprendente universo del tráfico en la India. Enero 26, 2013. Once de la noche en Managua, Nicaragua…. Enero 10, 2013.
theadventurousgordonstravelclub.wordpress.com
2184160. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theadventurousgrubbs.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theadventurousgrubbs.wordpress.com
2184161. The Adventurous Homemaker | Where adventure and homemaking collide…
Where adventure and homemaking collide…. Divine Orange and Sea Salt Caramel. Yes, that’s right. it’s DIVINE. I tweaked a recipe that I had and feel like I’ve come out with the best one yet for the Orange category. My husband, two nurses at my OB office, a friend that we bumped into, two Italians (one happens to be an excellent cook and foodie.) and of course one 19 month old little fellow all agree- THIS caramel is DEVINE! One of the nurses told me that it was ‘Gourmet’ quality! Do we ever stop to think ...
theadventuroushomemaker.com
2184162. the adventurous horse
I have a horse named Arlo. I take way too many pictures of him. To horse and away! To the heart of the fray! Fling care to the devil for one merry day! Light repair dwarf has always been my favorite ornament. Mr Winthorpe And Mr. Valentine. Dan Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy, 1983. December 23, 2013. December 23, 2013. December 23, 2013. Gives me chills every time. December 23, 2013. December 23, 2013. Press horse blanket tweed and rustic Beaufort. Staying warm and dry. December 20, 2013. December 20, 2013.
theadventuroushorse.tumblr.com
2184163. The Adventurous Introvert™
The Adventurous Introvert™. It got to the point where I couldn't be still any longer. I was free, finally free, for the first time in my life. My self imposed prison no longer held me. I wanted to run with purpose into life filled with passion and discovery. To just be me. For once, to be all I ever needed." Zan Packard. Saturday, October 13, 2012. Fall is the season that I wait for, I live for, I love for. This is. Last year, I forgot, and planned the final stages of my first coloring book. If you are n...
theadventurousintrovert.blogspot.com
2184164. The Adventurous Introvert
Part III: South America. Brazil: The Grand Finale. May 31, 2014. Well ‘tomorrow’ is finally today. I’m the cheesy kind of person who finds way too much meaning in songs, and the first song I heard this morning was “Seasons of Love”. It felt appropriate since today marks the one-year anniversary of my departure, and I took it as a sign that it’s time to wrap this nerdy blog of mine up. So here are the highlights of Brazil. Why is this so vital? The majestic, and disease-ridden, capybara. Azul: I suspect t...
theadventurousintrovert.wordpress.com
2184165. The Adventurous Journey
A conversation between two friends who are transitioning out of simply "doing" church and into adventurously "being" God's partner in His mission in the world. Thursday, July 06, 2006. Posted by Scot @ 9:27 PM. Monday, June 12, 2006. Check out today's entry on Mike Cope's blog:. I like what he said and I agree. There are signs of hope. Posted by Paul @ 8:29 AM. Wednesday, May 31, 2006. Messages of Support for the Poirier's and Merrill's. If you wish to view the obituary for Kim you can use this link:.
theadventurousjourney.blogspot.com
2184166. The Adventurous Kelch's | Dedicated to all the adventures of Jon and Krystal Kelch
The Adventurous Kelch's. Dedicated to all the adventures of Jon and Krystal Kelch. Krystal’s Exciting News. November 11, 2011. So we wanted to give you all an update about Krystal’s job. We feel this is a huge blessing and opportunity from God in order to stabilize Krystal’s schedule, challenge and expand her experience, and bring her more into management/. So, thank you all for your prayers and support as her professional event management career comes into focus! We are super excited! November 7, 2011.
theadventurouskelchs.wordpress.com
2184167. The Adventurous Lady! - Home
Mom's These Are SOME of your answers! How I started my Own Dog Boarding Bussiness! How to move your dog to Hawaii! How to Spend your money! I am 19 years old and I have a lot of thoughts that go through my mind on a daily basis. Sometimes I like to write them down cause others might be thinking the same thing! Well I made a blog site as you can see and I have so many things written down so far and the site is still building. I would love to hear what you think or if you have any questions!
theadventurouslady.weebly.com
2184168. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
theadventurouslifeofbernie.com
2184169. The Adventurous Life of Viviane Rose
The Adventurous Life of Viviane Rose. Sharing my travel, life and art stories and experiences. I've been homeless by choice, hitchhiked, traveled with my child in South America and road-trips are coming up. Thursday, September 15, 2016. Happiness is also luck reliant*. The good things in the bad days. Think about the positive, the good things in your life. All people go through shit, but not all go through it the same way. I thought we knew that by now. Yes, I am every single morning happy when I see tha...
theadventurouslifeofvivianerose.blogspot.com
2184171. The Adventurous Lifestyle Lab
theadventurouslifestylelab.com
2184172. The Adventurous Mailbox ~ Start the Adventure!
Sign in (or) Logout. 0) items in cart. Inspiring kids to embrace the world and the people in it! The Adventurous Mailbox ships awesome packages of captivating adventure books from abroad, and also invites kids to join our "top-secret" online community, Crameye's World. Kids will not just learn about the world, but also become members of a special team fighting to protect all world cultures. Getting mail is fun again! A fascinating world is on the way…. Here’s how the adventure begins:. Choose a base pack...
theadventurousmailbox.com
2184173. The Adventurous Me | Making my own adventure happen
Making my own adventure happen. Dog vs. Cats. For a long time. 8220;The Husband” and I have had this long running dispute over which is better: cats or dogs. My answer to that question has always been dogs. Dogs will play with you, go on walks with you (which makes exercising significantly more tolerable), they’ll protect you and your home, they will snuggle with you, and the best part is THEY POOP OUTSIDE! What is it with cats and pooping inside? Now look at this video. Exhibit B. Honestly, I think that...
theadventurousme.wordpress.com
2184174. maternity nurse and nanny
theadventurousnanny.com
2184175. theadventurousnerd – "Exploring the world within pages."
Exploring the world within pages. Bookish Thoughts and Stuff. Movie Review: Beauty and the Beast (Live – Action) (9/10) (MR#1). Movie Review: Beauty and the Beast (Live – Action) (9/10) (MR#1). March 22, 2017. March 22, 2017. Eversince the animated film was released in 1991 , we’ve been waiting for this live-action for to happen. Now, it’s finally here! Movie Reviewing 101: How I Will Rate Movies. Movie Reviewing 101: How I Will Rate Movies. March 20, 2017. Bookish Thoughts and Stuff. March 3, 2017.
theadventurousnerdblog.wordpress.com
2184176. theadventurousnolakids.org
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of WebsitePalace.com. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $8.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
theadventurousnolakids.org
2184177. theadventurousopportunist | Go where life leads you
Go where life leads you. Up with The Biz, Down With Narcissism. August 27, 2015. There is something nice about being quietly hidden on the internet without people finding you. It’s comforting and calming and takes away any pressure to perform that you might have. However, that’s not what most people are after. Fame and fortune are what drive most people to tweet, Instagram and Snapchat incessantly. But fame and fortune only goes so far. The same goes with business. But we need to preach it. In a worl...
theadventurousopportunist.com
2184178. The Adventurous Palate Food and Travel Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
The Adventurous Palate Food and Travel Blog. Just another WordPress.com weblog. Thoughts on my first week in India. December 19, 2010 by theadventurouspalate. Elephants, bright colors, incense, burning pyres, saints? But no, Mumbai is a city of the future, trying to leave behind the village and immerse in the dust and garbage of the 21. No recipes yet, but I promise they will come. Waiting for the train on the ladies' platform. Autumn in South Korea. December 19, 2010 by theadventurouspalate. System, and...
theadventurouspalate.wordpress.com
2184179. The Adventurous Parson
We have been in Brockton, MA - 80 Pleasant Street. Saturday, December 4, 2010. Last Call at the Starlight Cafe. November 28, 2010. How curious, perhaps, to close this church at the beginning of the church year. But at the beginning of a year we look both forward and back. We long for the peace of Jerusalem, but know it as a city full of violence – and so what vision do we have of the future? One person is taken, one is left. How can we ever be ready? If we were ready, how would we know? One day Jesus may...
theadventurousparson.blogspot.com
2184180. The Adventurous Photographer | A Photographer's Life in Rwanda and Beyond
Photographing when you’re not sure what you’re seeing. By Laura Elizabeth Pohl. My husband and I recently went camping in the desert in Namibia. Every night we saw these two bright, beautiful stars near each other. I think it’s the International Space Station. But it’s not moving. I think it’s moving. It kind of looks like the pole star. But we’re too far south. I don’t think it’s a planet. Planets should flash multicolors. The sky just looks so different in the Southern Hemisphere. A nonprofit that give...
theadventurousphotographer.com
2184181. The Adventurous Platypus | It's coming, are you watching?
It's coming, are you watching? Harold’s Holiday Matching Game. Red Neck Fortune Teller. Harold’s Holiday Matching Game Has Been Released. Well, it has been way too long but we now have a actual mobile app. Harold’s Holiday Matching Game. It is available on iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone. Check it out, it is free! Posted in Game Development. With no comments yet. The Adventurous Platypus Has Entered The Room. Anyway, It is good to be here and we hope to make something you find entertaining.
theadventurousplatypus.com
2184182. The Adventurous Rabbit
Monday, January 7, 2013. Alas, I have finally made the decision to move my blog to Wordpress in the hopes of having more options for my blog. You can find me at: http:/ theadventurousrabbit.wordpress.com/. New Prints Available: Cayucos Beach, CA. Beach with Orton-ish Effect 8x12. Clouds in the Ocean 8x12. Ripples in the Sand 8x10. Tuesday, December 4, 2012. Items Inspired by the Great Outdoors. Gifts for the outdoor adventurer available here. Friday, November 30, 2012. Sunday, November 25, 2012. Green ch...
theadventurousrabbit.blogspot.com
2184183. In search of adventure
In search of adventure. In search of adventure. December 4, 2014. December 4, 2014. Jakub had a week off work, so gathered a few people together for a week in Northern Norway. We jumped in the van with Adrian and Dag and, leaving fairly late in the day, we were treated to a spectacular sunset before meeting Filippo and Bety near Oppdal. Norwegian sunset – sunrise about 3 hours away. Of course, I have no pictures, so you’ll just have to believe me! Dag disinfecting after the Driva. This was a lovely camps...
theadventuroussearch.com
2184184. The Adventurous Self - Splash Page
Trusting yourself is the essential first step off the well-worn path of your life. The next is discovering what you love! Creativity is venturing into the unknown! What the catepillar calls the end of the world, the universe calls a butterfly." -Richard Bach.
theadventurousself.com
2184185. The Adventurous Silversmith - Home Page
The Adventurous Silversmith Gear. Returns and Shipping Policies. How it is Made. Tools of the Craft. THE CREATIVITY OF AN ARTIST,. THE INSIGHT OF A WOMAN,. THE TECHNICAL APPROACH OF AN ENGINEER. Wee Three Rings (There are Four). Laurie Jane primarily works in Silver and Copper with items occasionally made from bronze and brass. These decorative items are for you and your surroundings. Within this site you can view my portfolio. The Adventures of an Aspiring Silversmith. Learn more about me.
theadventuroussilversmith.com
2184186. The Adventurous Spirit Has a New Location!
The Adventurous Spirit Has a New Location! Click the link (title) below. Click This TItle To Go To New URL. Thank you anybody that reads my blog. Because a broken link, as you may know, is quite possibly the most frustrating thing in the world, I want anyone reading this to know that my new URL for the blog "The Adventurous Spirit" is www.glutton510.blogspot.com. Links to this post. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
theadventurousspirit.blogspot.com
2184187. The Adventurous Traveller | Travelling is not just an activity. It´s a way of living your life.
Travelling is not just an activity. It s a way of living your life. For me, Madrid is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I know this city very well as I am from here! But everytime I go out for a walk or something I discover new places I had never seen before. Every person who has been in Madrid always wants to come back. These are some places you can find in Madrid. I don t want to post all the pictures I have from Madrid, because I really want you to come and visit it! On the other hand, th...
theadventuroustraveller.wordpress.com
2184188. People, Places, Food, Travel and Lifestyle....
People, Places, Food, Travel and Lifestyle. This blog is about my dining, traveling, people I meet, and life experiences. Monday, July 20, 2015. Business: 5 Winning Customer Service Tips That Drive Repeat Business. 1 Be Visible Online. As buyers in the modern day, we take this Zero Moment for granted. But as customer service providers, we may not be as conscious of our online presence. This is a crucial moment to extend the values of our business! 2 Make Them Feel Special. The song is right. You do w...
theadventuroustsinelas.blogspot.com
2184189. The Adventurous Type | Explorations in Photography, Typography, and Graphic Design
theadventuroustype.com
2184190. The Adventurous Wife
Pumpkin Ice Cream and Pumpkin Chai Tea. 3 tablespoons Pumpkin ice cream (available at Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s or make your own with the recipe listed below). 2 tablespoons Chai tea mix. Combine ingredients in mug and microwave on high for about 90 seconds. Or heat in small saucepan until warm. Stir and enjoy! 5 large egg yolks. 1 1/2 cups whole milk. 1 cup heavy cream. 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar. 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon. 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg. By The Adven...
theadventurouswife.wordpress.com
2184191. The Adventurous Woman - Tampa Bay | Tampa Bay area club for ladies who love outdoor adventure
The Adventurous Woman – Tampa Bay. Tampa Bay area club for ladies who love outdoor adventure. July 14, 2015. Our July meeting is on Wednesday, July 15, at 6:30 at Bill Jackson’s in Pinellas Park. We’ll talk about past and upcoming trips. Our feature speaker is Dr. Stephanie Jourdenais, D.V.M. She is an Associate Veterinarian at the Animal Hospital of Largo. Bring questions about your pets. May Monthly Dinner: The Burg Diner. May 27, 2015. May 25, 2015. Continue reading →. May 24, 2015. With high tide at ...
theadventurouswoman.org
2184193. The Adventurous Women of St. Jude
The Adventurous Women of St. Jude. 2008 Pinery Provincial Park. Tuesday, February 4, 2014. What a great weekend at Rock Glen. We had a chance to ski, hike and swim in the indoor pool. Such a wonderful group of women! So where are we going next? Friday, February 8, 2013. Click here for a slide show of our trip. Tuesday, January 29, 2013. Rideau Waterway Canoe Trip 2012. Click here for a video of the Rideau Waterway Adventure 2012. Pinery Provincial Park Trip 2008. We had inclement weather circle around us...
theadventurouswomenofstjude.blogspot.com
2184194. The Adventurous Writer - Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen
Writing & Blogging. Life & Career. Love & Relationships. Health & Healing. October 26, 2016. Middot; Published October 26, 2016. The Real Reason You’re Not Blossoming. I’m in a “support group” of sorts – it’s a recovery program that helps people overcome addictive thoughts and behaviors. We’re all dealing with different types of addictions, from overeating.. October 19, 2016. Middot; Published October 19, 2016. The Space Between the Blossoms. Are you waiting for something to end, or to begin? Middot; Pub...
theadventurouswriter.com
2184195. The AdventurUs
First Aid and CPR. First Aid and CPR. The AdventurUs specializes in working with companies and organizations committed to getting people outdoors. Consulting services include strategic partnership development, program development and execution, community engagement, and more. Fun, inspired, learning opportunities. Programs offered include CPR certification classes,. Basic First Aid, outdoor classes, and Leave No Trace workshops. Interested in joining a class or setting up a private class? Oct 15, 2015.
theadventurus.com
2184196. The Adventus
1093 Lower Delta Road #05-07/08 Singapore (169204). Tel: ( 65) 6738 9416. Fax: ( 65) 6738 9415. Because we’re focused only on delivering the most appropriate solution. We validate solutions with your customers - so you won't end up with white elephants. We don't do epic releases. We do incremental deliveries to ensure well-paced quality projects. We don't do grandiose. We turn complex problems into simple tasks and make them work well. Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. A hospital with a heart.
theadventus.com
2184197. The Advent Project | 'Now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand.' Romans 13:11-12
039;Now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand.' Romans 13:11-12. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Introducing the Christmas Project. Last year, to prepare our own hearts for Advent, we produced The Advent Project: 89 posts of Scripture readings, prayers, reflections, poetry, music, and videos to help us patiently mark time as we waited for the coming of the King. We plan on providing:.
theadventusproject.wordpress.com
2184198. The Adverbs
Posted by rick and cheryl. The Peanut Gallery Says: (0). Again, a very British strawberry.) It was really cute, I don't think any of my kids will really pick up on the accent, but definitely some words and phrases stick out to them more than others. I thought it was cute. Posted by rick and cheryl. The Peanut Gallery Says: (0). Posted by rick and cheryl. The Peanut Gallery Says: (0). Posted by rick and cheryl. The Peanut Gallery Says: (0). Armley Mills Field Trip. It was really interesting learning about...
theadverbs.blogspot.com
2184199. The Adverbs 2007
Saturday, December 29, 2007. We got new furniture! Obviously, the room still needs a little work, but this is a huge improvement! Thanks for the help moving it all in, Karl, Michael, and Matthew. Now on to the next project. Posted by rick and cheryl. Tuesday, December 25, 2007. Then, we had a yummy breakfast and settled in for presents. Andrew started to get a bit fussy, so he missed most of the fun-but he took a great nap! It was a great day. Unfortunately, Rick's big present didn't come in time-but...
theadverbs2007.blogspot.com
2184200. The Adverbs 2008
Monday, December 29, 2008. For Family Home Evening we talked about goals. Lexie and Joseph had fun helping make our family goals for the year as well as some for themselves. One of our family goals is to actually read the Book of Mormon all the way through. (We generally make it to 2 Nephi but we're gonna get it all done this year! Lexie wants to learn to do a cartwheel. Of course, Joseph wants to learn to do one, too. Check back in 2010 to see how we did. Posted by rick and cheryl. What A Nice Dad!
theadverbs2008.blogspot.com