SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 16 / 36 / (2206755 - 2206809)

2206755. The Anonymous Afro
Deep in California resides a man. No ordinary man but a man who has the sacred Afro. Roaming the open fields (If you can find them)of LA "Anonymous" is set to right wrong with his pen or keyboard. Friday, August 9, 2013. Links to this post. Friday, November 9, 2012. Why can't we be firends? Here is a random funny video from Colbert Report about the friendly relationships between men and women:. Links to this post. Sunday, September 2, 2012. Links to this post. Thursday, August 23, 2012. Video - Online Now.
theanonymousafro.blogspot.com
2206756. the anoNYmous alumnus
Pledging to Stay: hungry and foolish. After graduation, when anybody asked if I had gotten a job yet. I really do love New York. Let’s see how I love working in it…. 8220;There is a good reason they call these ceremonies “commencement exercises.” Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.”. Mdash; Orrin Hatch. My notes from Amy’s speech…. Rules for Improve (but can be applied to life):. Live in the moment. Make sure you play with people who have your back. Ldquo;Take your risks now.”. May 25, 2011.
theanonymousalumnus.tumblr.com
2206757. The Anonymous American.com
Skip to main navigation. Skip to first column. Skip to second column. Our Articles for Your Comments. Who the author of this production is, is wholly unnecessary to the Public; as the object for attention is the DOCTRINE ITSELF not the MAN. Yet it may not be unnecessary to say, that he is unconnected with any party and under no sort of influence public or private, but the influence of reason and principle.". Anonymous American Philadelphia , February 14, 1776. Come and Take It! The Stimulus Didn't Work.
theanonymousamerican.com
2206758. Coming Soon
Check back soon, a philanthropy group helping children have a brighter day!
theanonymousangels.com
2206759. The Anonymous Anthropologist
The (Formerly) Anonymous Anthropologist. Because I have to say SOMETHING. Rachel Dolezal DOES NOT EQUAL Caitlyn Jenner. Rachel Dolezal DOES NOT EQUAL Caitlyn Jenner. The discussion around Rachel Dolezal takes as its starting point the fact that she occupied a job at the NAACP that should have been filled by an African American person. Her appropriation of “blackness” is consequential only in that regard; who cares who she. What, then, is the definition of “being African American”? Is as real as a fist in...
theanonymousanthropologist.com
2206760. Anonymous: Give your friends the anonymity to be honest with their answers!
theanonymousapp.com
2206761. The Anonymous Architect
Bienvenido a la web de “TheAnonymousArchitect. Nuestro despacho profesional se dedica a la Arquitectura Corporativa (Enterprise Architecture) siguiendo el punto de vista definido por el marco de trabajo definido por Zachman (Zachman Framework www.zifa.com). Porqué nuestra experiencia nos dice que la única definición de. Si el arquitecto es desconocido y el conocimiento no es explicito esto no significa que el arquitecto o el conocimiento no existe, solo significa que:.
theanonymousarchitect.com
2206762. The Life and Times of an Anonymous Australian
The Life and Times of an Anonymous Australian. Just a girl living in the vibrant city of Melbourne and dreaming of adventure. August 16, 2012. August 16, 2012. August 16, 2012. July 24, 2012. June 20, 2012. Ldquo;Tears of an Angel” by wolf-minori. June 20, 2012. June 12, 2012. June 12, 2012. June 12, 2012. June 9, 2012. By One by Four Studio.
theanonymousaustralian.tumblr.com
2206763. The Anonymous Backbone
theanonymousbackbone.com
2206764. the Anonymous Band - Home
One of the Hardest Working Bands in Southern California. The Anonymous Band generates high energy and excitement everywhere they perform. LA FAIR / OC FAIR / COACHOUSE / GALAXY THEATRE / DODGE ROCK-N-ROLL MARATHON. WINNER 2012 PLAYLIST 92.7 FM BATTLE OF THE BANDS. 2012 WINNER PLAYLIST 92.7 FM BATTLE OF THE BANDS. You need Flash Player in order to view this. This dynamic bands members are:. 160;Karl Majick (Lead Guitar and Lead Vocals) Jeff Cyran (Bass & Lead Vocals). 160;David Caldwell (Drums) .
theanonymousband.com
2206765. Index of /
Apache Server at www.theanonymousbillionaire.com Port 80.
theanonymousbillionaire.com
2206766. Anonymous Blogger
theanonymousblogger.blogspot.com
2206767. The Anonymous Blogger
theanonymousblogger.com
2206768. The anonymous blogger's Weblog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
The anonymous blogger’s Weblog. Just another WordPress.com weblog. I Hate my Mom Today. The Root of my Shyness. My First Christian Guy Love. August 21, 2009 – 3:54 pm. Comments Off on My First Christian Guy Love. This is an incomplete article. The date today is June 22, 2008 and it is already 12:30am. I have no intention on writing this blog. It just came out of mind and thought of posting so I won’t forget it. This is related to the guy I fell in love with two years ago. After my resignation from my fir...
theanonymousblogger.wordpress.com
2206769. Anonymous Blonde – notes on seizing the day….everday
Let’s Stay in Touch. I'm Stacey - lawyer by profession, best-selling writer in my dreams, all-around post-modern southern belle if such a creature exists. One day I had a wild hair and started this blog. These are my notes on reading, writing, creating, traveling, celebrating and generally seizing the day, everyday. See the About tab for more info. Notes on seizing the day….everday. The Art and Zen of the Doodle. October 7, 2014. There’s a sweet spot…. How do you find this sweet, sweet spot? And, if you&...
theanonymousblonde.wordpress.com
2206770. TheAnonymousBondageG - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? If in doubt tie up the female. Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 15 hours ago. If in doubt tie up the female.
theanonymousbondageg.deviantart.com
2206771. The Anonymous Book Life
Just a place to rant and rave about all the books that I have been reading. Sunday, November 2, 2014. Stacking the Shelves 10. Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you recently acquired, be it a physical or virtual copy, a book borrow from the library or purchased. This is a weekly meme that is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. So be sure to check there on Saturdays and see what everyone else has added to their shelves! Anna Collomore / February 7, 2013. Hannah Jayne / January 7, 2014. Emily beco...
theanonymousbooklife.blogspot.com
2206772. the anonymous broker | Stories From The Trenches
June 11, 2013. Have Dog, Will Travel. 8220;I am looking for a pied a terre in Manhattan (being a homeowner on Long Island). As it is becoming increasingly difficult to get in and out of the City as much as I would like. I have German Shepherds, laughing, one or two of whom may accompany me, along. With my partner…they are well behaved, highly trained dogs who are crate trained. But I need a place that is approx 1000 sq ft, with a private garden, w/in a block. Are you taking a canoe? Enlighten me, please.
theanonymousbroker.com
2206773. TheAnonymousBronyGuy - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 6 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
theanonymousbronyguy.deviantart.com
2206774. The Anonymous Celebrity
26 Aug 2010, 7:22pm. I’m Robert Boudwin. Not many people know who I am, but over the years, millions have come to know and love the mascot characters I have created and portrayed. TheAnonymousCelebrity.com serves as my home base and not only includes my resume, reference, and other background information, but also includes regular blog entries. Second to my blog, I hope you find the YouTube channel. You’ll also find links to some of my professional and philanthropic efforts. Available for purchase, from ...
theanonymouscelebrity.com
2206775. Anonymous Central | Tools and Tips to fight NSA, Tempora, facebook and the likes
Tools and Tips to fight NSA, Tempora, facebook and the likes. Censorship and foul tricks are everywhere. July 26, 2013. The system is even worse than 1984 from George Orwell. The system is getting more desperate by the day. Seizures, freezes, confiscations happen everywhere, laws are not there any more to be obeyed, the survival of the fittest has become the all dominating rule. Make it difficult for the system, cause them so much headache and noise that they will choke. Use proxies like SSH or VPN.
theanonymouscentral.com
2206776. The.Anonymous.Cherif
July 27, 2016. July 27, 2016. Poetry from view 360 Source: POETRY. July 20, 2016. POST # 25 – OUTRAGEOUS! The Psychology behind morality, mass indignation and self righteousness. Originally posted on lifeonmercury. July 20, 2016. Two captains on a ship Source: A LITTLE DOMESTIC. July 10, 2016. The sensational writer is here! July 10, 2016. For that one figure who means a multiverse Source: CHERIF-HASSIE’S LOGIC. July 10, 2016. BECAUSE I’M ABBY! July 10, 2016. LET’S LAUGH IN THE FACE OF LOGIC.
theanonymouscherif.wordpress.com
2206777. The Anonymous Cherif | Welcome to my Soul
Welcome to my Soul. WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT? IN CASE YOU MISSED IT. IN CASE YOU MISSED IT. Jungian Analyst INFJ Poet Artist Writer. View Full Profile →. B(ART)LE The Anony…. LIPF 2016 The Anon…. On SWEET SENSATION SATURDAY. Hardaytolahsama on SWEET SENSATION SATURDAY. Follow The Anonymous Cherif on WordPress.com. View Sherif Ogundele’s profile on Facebook. View Ogundele Sherif’s profile on Instagram. View Ogundele Sherif’s profile on Pinterest. View Ogundele Sherif’s profile on Google. Follow Blog via Email.
theanonymouscherifblog.wordpress.com
2206778. TheAnonymousChick - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Mar 17, 2012. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
theanonymouschick.deviantart.com
2206779. The Anonymous Circle
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
theanonymouscircle.blogspot.com
2206780. THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA | We are Anonymous, We are Legion, United as One, Divided by Zero, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget, Expect us
We are Anonymous, We are Legion, United as One, Divided by Zero, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget, Expect us. JOIN OUR COMMUNITY ON FACEBOOK. Join “The Anonymous Collective” on Facebook. Join our worldwide online Hacktivist collective. Click here: THE ANONYMOUS COLLECTIVE. When injustice becomes law,. Resistance becomes a duty. Russia Kill 30 US, British, Israeli Troops Thought To Be Training ISIS. March 19, 2017. September 23, 2016. In Syria, with the Russian president vowing to shoot down. The milit...
theanonymouscollectiveblog.wordpress.com
2206781. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
theanonymouscomic.com
2206782. TheAnonymousCookie (AC) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 5 Months. Last Visit: 14 hours ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Oct 18, 2016. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! I don...
theanonymouscookie.deviantart.com
2206783. AnonymousCoward
How To Trade Currencies Like The Pros. If you are looking to make money in the Forex business, but do not really understand how to get the ball rolling, then you have landed on the right website. This article is brimming with great tips that are designed to help you get a better understanding of how to make money through Forex. Only use short term trade cycle charts for information sake, do not trade on them! Realize that placing stop orders is more of an art than a science. A forex trader must consi...
theanonymouscoward.com
2206784. The Anonymous Cyclist
Thursday, 28 February 2013. Wednesday, 15 August 2012. I recently had a very healthy debate with a friend about crash helmets. I must admit my personal experiences have swayed my opinion greatly, but I try to point out to others, learning from mistakes isn't always the best way. Maybe learn from others mistakes, surely thats a win win, you've learnt but not made a mistake. I am very grateful that my mother is now fine and apart from a few little character changes, she is herself and happy along with my f...
theanonymouscyclist.blogspot.com
2206785. the anonymous dawdler | just your typical (neurotic) college girl
Just your typical (neurotic) college girl. December 16, 2014. I’m feeling mopey. Follow me on twitter:. Is my future in the adult film industry? December 12, 2014. December 13, 2014. So as I mentioned in my recent life update. I’ve sped some things up to graduate earlier. I can’t even tell you how badly I need to get out of academia. My hair is literally falling out from the stress. So what do you guys think of these new career choices? December 11, 2014. December 11, 2014. December 10, 2014. So to be ho...
theanonymousdawdler.wordpress.com
2206786. The DIVA Project – Dedicated Initiative to end Verbal Abuse (DIVA)
Dedicated Initiative to end Verbal Abuse (DIVA). February 20, 2016. I spent my afternoon at the movies catching a flick I’ve been meaning to watch for the last couple of weeks. If you’ve heard of of the film. You’ve probably heard good things. Based on true events involving the Boston Globe’s Spotlight Team of investigative journalists, the film recounts the story surrounding their Pulitzer Prize award-winning investigation on child abuse in the Catholic Church, taking place in Boston. The world needs it.
theanonymousdiva.wordpress.com
2206787. The Anonymous Dog Spot
The Anonymous Dog Spot. Saturday, March 26, 2011. I saw this couple while I was driving and hoped to get a phone pic while at a red light, but couldn't. Next thing I knew they were passing by my house I had to jump out and meet them. They wanted me to note if some tries to sell me a remote control to make your dog stop barking don't buy it cause it doesn't work. I LOVE KNOXVILLIANS! Monday, October 18, 2010. Tuesday, September 7, 2010. Green food coloring matching mohawks. Sunday, August 29, 2010.
theanonymousdogspot.blogspot.com
2206788. The Anonymous Dreamer * * * *
The Anonymous Dreamer * * * *. A collection of stories and allegories dreamt up at night. About The Anonymous Dreamer. I'd like to recommend this blog! I have a question / some feedback. Mountain Peaks At Midnight. It’s midnight. Full moon, and the air all around me is liquid, like when you see it shimmering on hot roads in the desert sun… Everything is in slow motion:. Spitting fireballs the size of small planets and islands… Pweeeuww! This post has 0 notes. And tag: # bike. The Pride In Me. Somewhere h...
theanonymousdreamer.com
2206789. TheAnonymouse (whowhatwhenwherewhyhow?) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 8 Years. Last Visit: 459 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Jun 21, 2008. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Why," you ask? Favourite cart...
theanonymouse.deviantart.com
2206790. The Anonymous Eater - Advice you want to eat up.
February 26, 2014. A Bug, A Jolt. We don’t usually give Luci juice. There isn’t much nutritional value in it, though there is a lot of sugar. “Once you start with the apple juice,” my mother told me, “you’ll never hear the end of it.” So Luci drinks water instead. She’s especially taken with seltzer. It began to move. I took off a slipper, ready to pounce, before deciding I didn’t want bug guts embedded in the grooves on the bottom. Then I put my shoe back on and thought about making a run for it. I have...
theanonymouseater.com
2206791. tHE aE - Home
Rdquo;- Warren, you know his last name. Hypothesis: In the days following a MAJOR decline ( 50%), a stock will reverse trend and form a (temporary) uptrend. Why: Once all the bears (likely institutional investors, in this instance) have gotten out of the market, the bulls can step back in to drive up the price per share. It happened with GALE, it is reasonable to assume that it could happen in the future. Results: Bingo.(Click the "Play" button on the chart below to see for yourself.).
theanonymouseconomist.weebly.com
2206792. The Anonymous Elf |
What does The Anonymous Elf do? Our 12 Days of Christmas. 12 Days of Gifts list. Welcome to The Anonymous Elf -. Where the true gift is the 12 day experience, not just the presents! We are a unique Christmas gift delivery service based in Northern VA. We create a personalized (and often times customizable) 12 Days of Christmas anonymous gift experience for your friends and loved ones. We like to think it’s less about the gifts, and more about the overall experience for your recipient AND you! I wasn&#821...
theanonymouself.com
2206793. Free anonymous email and private email, private label email: TheAnonymousEmail.com
131,697 Anonymous Messages Sent. Friday, August 14, 2015. Register for a FREE personal account! Enjoy unlimited FREE anonymous messaging! Send jokes and gossip to friends, compliments or complaints to co-workers, share secrets, intervene with destructive behavior, flirt, tease, rant, or express whatever you've been longing to say . . . COMPLETELY FREE! Raquo; Register Today. Raquo; Send Yourself a FREE Anonymous Message. Register for a personal account and enjoy unlimited anonymous messaging! Raquo; Send...
theanonymousemail.com
2206794. The Anonymous Employee
The place where you can tell your tale.anonymously. Monday, 26 August 2013. The Anonymous Employee is under construction at the moment! Feel free to continue to submit your stories using the "Submit a Story" link at the top! Filed under: Under Construction. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). The Anonymous Employee is under construction at the moment! Feel free to continue to submit your stories using the Submit a Story&quot. For Online Chat City. Sponsored by ChristianSoulmate.com.
theanonymousemployee.com
2206795. The Anonymous Experiment
theanonymousexperiment.com
2206796. the anonymous fist | … that which lies in shadow …
8230; that which lies in shadow …. Sweating the bullshit … and it’s ALL bullshit. Ignorance is the new black. No longer a combat zone, eh? Kindle Fire NOT an “iPad killer” – stop being obtuse! Rant time again – Target stores and their donation policy. On Ignorance is the new black. Sweating the bullshit … and it’s ALL bullshit. If this was a civilian job, someone would be getting called up to the boss’s office to explain why one man is getting fucked so royally with this schedule. Not even holidays &#821...
theanonymousfist.com
2206797. theanonymousgamer | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. E3 2012 – backlash, bitching and a whole lot more content to come…. Wow… So much content and it feels like have barely scratched the surface, So what I am going to do is give a run down of whats happened so far through my eyes because well this is my blog and well its my blog what else would I post about right. I can’t say I am entirely sure why everybody is pissy about the big E3 press conferences… what do you expect? Continue reading →. Continue reading →. Thatgamecompa...
theanonymousgamer.wordpress.com
2206798. TheAnonymousGirl's blog - Blog de TheAnonymousGirl - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 16/03/2013 at 3:50 PM. Updated: 30/06/2016 at 8:48 AM. Un petit peu de moi. La jeunesse est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter. Salut tout le monde! Étudiante passionnée de photographie. Et aussi de littérature. Mon blog n'est pas devenu célèbre comme d'autre mais sa me suffit déjà de pouvoir le partagé avec vous! N'hésiter pas à m'envoyer des messages si vous avez besoin, j'y répondrais le plus rapidement possible. You haven't logged in. Laide, oui je ne p...
theanonymousgirl.skyrock.com
2206799. theanonymousgirlblogger13 – Sharing my view with the world
Sharing my view with the world. What is the point? March 24, 2015. March 24, 2015. I’ve been thinking about this question a lot lately, perhaps because my mind has suddenly realized that we don’t have a literal purpose in this world. Why do we go to school? We turn up and stress ourselves out about exam and coursework and deadlines, and we try and tell ourselves that it doesn’t matter that we failed that last chemistry test, except it does. Because our grades dictate our future. March 21, 2015. Last fall...
theanonymousgirlblogger13.wordpress.com
2206800. theanonymousgirlweb
A heartbreak makes a better person. December 2, 2016. Hello bloggers and viewers, After a month long self-introspection…, I am here to share with you a experience. Last month… Read more A heartbreak makes a better person. Dear Me, I am Bored Af. November 1, 2016. A Big Hellllllooooooo to everyone! Why do I get bored? 8211; Mystery yet to be solved. This 16 year old… Read more Dear Me, I am Bored Af. Show them what you are! October 9, 2016. Hey bloggers and viewers! The real key to happiness. July 22, 2016.
theanonymousgirlweb.wordpress.com
2206801. Have Hope...Someone Cares for You
New Contact Us Widget 1. Have Hope.Someone Cares for You. Contact me at: help@theanonymousgiver.com. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theanonymousgiver.com
2206802. theanonymousgoth | ****** mostly
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
theanonymousgoth.wordpress.com
2206803. TAG Marketing Group | Specialized boutique marketing & public relations firm
theanonymousgroupmm.com
2206804. Addiction
Drugs and Alhttps:/ youtu.be/BcZO0R0Bp6Ucohol case's. Your case load helper. At your immediate service. Click here to edit subtitle. Mary has have been interviewed live with, Bob on Recovery radio raw a few times. Palm beach post newspaper has reported on my work with class's on addiction and abuse on streets. PIPE class's at W,P,B police department. My experience with entertainment, finance, and motherhood can be a great asset in guidance with others. Miami south ridge high. Recovery coach certified .
theanonymousguide.com
2206805. theanonymousheart (lawand jalal) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. June 19, 2000. Last Visit: 1 week ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Jun 27, ...
theanonymousheart.deviantart.com
2206806. theanonymoushippopotamus | Im not actually a Hippo, I just like the way it sounded.
Im not actually a Hippo, I just like the way it sounded. Well my week just gets better and better. One of the owners at work called a meeting today to say that the business is going tits up and jobs will be cut, we don’t know who’s yet but the general rule of last in, first out normally applies here so I’m screwed. Today is going to be a good day. Today I did nothing at work,Im starting to think that nothing is quite boring, but its better than my last job. My weekend was good, I went shopping and came a...
theanonymoushippopotamus.wordpress.com
2206807. The Anonymous Human
Religion, Politics, and Stupid Videos. I've been thinking. I think I'm done with this blog. Maybe not this blogging thing, but I think that this one has run it's course. Anyway, I'll let you know if I get something else going. If not, well then, I guess this is goodbye. Sorry mom, you'll just have to call for updates for now. That if a director tells you to show up for your hard rock video in khakis and a polo, then you need to find yourself a new director. Four Score and Seven Years Ago. I'm not kidding...
theanonymoushuman.blogspot.com
2206808. The Anonymous Idealist | Perpetual Happiness You Seek, Perpetual Happiness We Teach
Perpetual Happiness You Seek, Perpetual Happiness We Teach. The Riddle of Religion. Darkness, the absence of light;. Blindness, the absence of sight;. Evil is good astray,. As pain keeps pleasure at bay. Opposites joined at the hip,. Longing, remorse, etched at each tip. Look harder; grab a glimpse of grey,. And light shall forever lead your way. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. We are told to embrace the moment, and yet we live to see a better day. We are told to fear God, and yet he is all-forgiving.
theanonymousidealist.com
2206809. ANONYMOUS INTERVIEW
TRUTH EMBARGO: THE ANONYMOUS INTERVIEW.
theanonymousinterview.com