SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 16 / 43 / (2228552 - 2228606)

2228552. Ron Bush - NY Actor
theaspiringactor.net
2228553. The Aspiring Actor Site
The Aspiring Actor Site. Trying to make it as an actor in Hollywood… one day at a time. Published by Rory on January 13, 2010. How to Prepare for Casting Director Workshops. Be ready. This is imperative. Do not sign up for workshops until you are trained and confident in your craft. While these workshops aren’t auditions for specific roles, they are auditions with the real deal casting directors/associates nonetheless. Don’t blow a first impression out of haste. Always arrive 15 minutes early. There are ...
theaspiringactorsite.com
2228554. The Aspiring Analyst
Saturday, February 18, 2012. I've written on this issue. And last week, our investing hero Warren Buffett also weighed in, in an op-ed piece for. I strongly recommend everyone read Warren's excellent article. Ofcourse, when Warren speaks, people listen (and. Like this post from a commentator for the WSJ). Essentially, what Warren is saying is exactly my thesis on the yellow metal - it has no productive value! Gold No, they cannot print gold; but they sure as hell can. Gold (Google ' Executive Order 6102.
theaspiringanalystblog.blogspot.com
2228555. The Aspiring Architect | What do you aspire to be?
What do you aspire to be? If you weren’t an optimist, it would be impossible to be an architect. Norman Foster. Theme by Tyler Moore.
theaspiringarchitect.com
2228556. The Aspiring Architect
Reaching for the Sky. Virtual performance better than physical. July 21st, 2010. I just thought this was too funny. VMWare. Recently released version 7.1 of their workstation product. And one the new features was improved performance of the display drivers for windows guests. So I decided to look at the Windows Experience Index of a Windows 7 guest (32 bits). Now in order to appreciate the irony here you have to look at the WEI of my host system. The guest has a higher WEI than my host system! If you get...
theaspiringarchitect.net
2228557. The Aspiring Author
Monday, November 30, 2009. So Long, Farewell. I hope you know how to spell the rest of that because I sure don't, even though it's one of my favorite songs from. The Sound of Music. I will no longer be updating this blog as of today, but I hope you'll decide to wander over to The Book Connection. And follow me there, where I will be posting about books, my works in progress, my new articles, and anything else pertaining to my writing or the writing of others. Labels: fulfilling your writing dreams. Last ...
theaspiringauthorccm.blogspot.com
2228558. The Aspiring Baker | ... learning to bake one cookie at a time
Learning to bake one cookie at a time. Lessons – Bread. Lessons – Breakfast & Brunch. Lessons – Cakes & Cupcakes. Lessons – Chocolate. Lessons – Confections. Lessons – Cookies. Lessons – Frozen Desserts. Lessons – Fruit Desserts. Lessons – Misc. Lessons – Muffins & Quickbreads. Lessons – Pies & Tarts. Lessons – Puddings & Custards. Lessons – Sauces. Breakfast & Brunch. Cakes & Cupcakes. Cookies & Brownies. Muffins & Quickbreads. Pies & Tarts. Puddings & Custards. Mom’s Holiday Crescent Cookies. As you&#8...
theaspiringbaker.com
2228559. the aspiring pâtissière | Adventures in pastry and beyond…
Adventures in pastry and beyond…. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. 2013 has been an important year, a turning point that has offered me many great opportunities and experiences. Perhaps that’s why I’m so reluctant to welcome the new year that is fast-approaching; I’m not quite ready to let go of the year that has literally transformed my life. I can’t believe this is it, I can’t believe I’m really. Charlotte au cassis – 02/03/2013 (LCB). I’m going to be a professional pastry cook!
theaspiringbaker.wordpress.com
2228560. The Aspiring Bard
Thursday, July 30, 2015. Then come back throughout the month for some fun character interviews and (who knows) maybe even a short story or two. Haunted by memories, hunted by nightmares come to life,. Janus flees into a world of plots and secrets where. Her faith - and her sanity - are put to the test. 8221; I chuckled. “Do you know, Hadia, I’m a. It doesn’t get much tamer than that, does it? Schoolma’am Moore in handcuffs. How my students would stare if they could see me now.”. 8220;You wound me! Is ano...
theaspiringbard.blogspot.com
2228562. Black Lawyers Matter
theaspiringblacklawyer.blogspot.com
2228563. canehaparekh
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). I am funloving girl , love to help others and just keep on smiling. View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theaspiringbookcriticsclub.blogspot.com
2228564. theaspiringcaffeinatedlibrarian | Books, Coffee and FOOD!!!
Books, Coffee and FOOD! About me……. October 16, 2015. October 16, 2015. Being deaf can be pretty raw deal for someone wanting to live a full and happy life. Describing deafness in illustrated form requires an understanding of. It feels to be deaf in the first place. Cece Bell describes the journey very cleverly in her illustrated world using the graphic novel genre to her advantage In Her novel. CeceBell also addresses the hardships and isolation endured with hearing loss. El Deafo’s protagonist Cece con...
theaspiringcaffeinatedlibrarian.com
2228565. The Aspiring Cake Decorator
The Aspiring Cake Decorator. Thursday, June 24, 2010. I know I haven't written in a while but I am going to post some of the stuff I have been doing in the mean time. For some reason uploading pictures is always so difficult so I'll see what I can do. Tuesday, May 11, 2010. There is a bad thing about working at a family owned business. If one of their old friends wants to come back and work for the summer they get the job and you get booted. So now I'm back in the market for a job. Oh well. Frosted choco...
theaspiringcakedecorator.blogspot.com
2228566. Aspiring to know God | Musing God with a cup of coffee
Aspiring to know God. Musing God with a cup of coffee. An unforgettable moment in my life. Made a pilgrimage to Cebu to pray at this shrine and come close to the very statue that brought the Catholic Faith to the Filipino people! Grateful for such a gift. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, a Catholic aspiring to know Almighty God and to live my vocation in joy! Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window).
theaspiringcatholic.wordpress.com
2228567. The Aspiring CEO | Where You Come To Grow
Where You Come To Grow. Call Me….Let’s Talk. August 26, 2014. Call me. Let’s talk. Together we can make your dream come true. Call me. Let’s talk. Call Me….Let’s Talk. Proudly powered by WordPress.
theaspiringceo.com
2228568. kirtaniyah sada hari
Sister site: everyday gita (redirect). Friday, July 24, 2015. The need to be seen. I was scrolling through my Facebook timeline awhile back, half paying attention, when an image came up which read:. Don't know which is worse: To be present and your presence not acknowledged or to be absent and your absence not felt. But it still doesn't mask the reality that your absence wasn't felt. As living beings, we all have a need to feel connected. Among individuals, that need for connection can vary from need...
theaspiringchanter.blogspot.com
2228569. Chef In Training
I am but a young woman who seeks the formal address of Chef Caitlin. View my complete profile. Friday, January 19, 2007. I do hope I'm successful in this line of work, my fear is I may not be, after all I burned canned soup on more than one occassion. Nah.I'll be damn good at this! Wednesday, January 17, 2007. A head of different colours! I was sitting last week reading a wonderful magazine I recieved (I'll get one every month.thank you christmas! One is a deep-purple, same shape and such.
theaspiringchef.blogspot.com
2228570. Just an aspiring clown | Mission/Vision/Purpose: to put my perspective into words that make you giggle or at least blow air out your nose.
Just an aspiring clown. Mission/Vision/Purpose: to put my perspective into words that make you giggle or at least blow air out your nose. I’m on some Henry VIII shit #beheaded. August 18, 2015. August 18, 2015. August 14, 2015. August 14, 2015. That Hawaii schools are considering allowing heat days , similar to snow days, where students do not attend school if the temperature hits a certain level. Whaaaaaat! You ask incredulously while food falls out of your open mouth. Heat days! Worst at hide and seek.
theaspiringclown.wordpress.com
2228571. The Aspiring Curator
Thursday, March 12, 2009. I don't know what it is that makes me like these paintings of gross slabs of meat. But I guess I have always been drawn to morbid and slightly disgusting things. Oil paintings by Victoria Reynolds, who will be at Hammer Museum. In LA on Tuesday March 17th discussing the last 10 years of her artwork. Links to this post. Monday, March 9, 2009. Foam at Long Beach City College opening reception 7:00PM to 8:30PM. Links to this post. Friday, March 6, 2009. R for human existence. T...
theaspiringcurator.blogspot.com
2228572. the aspiring dancer
October 26, 2014. November 5, 2014. Bangarra Dance Theatre: lore. World premiere of David McAllister’s The Sleeping Beauty. 20 : 21 presented by The Australian Ballet. New Broadway musical comes to Melbourne: Nice work if you can get it. Matilda the Musical’s Australian premiere. August 10, 2015. April 25, 2015. Bangarra Dance Theatre: lore. Dance stories of land and sea. Deeply moving performances and authentic storytelling presented on stage by some of Australia’s best dancers are at the heart of.
theaspiringdancer.com
2228573. The Aspiring Developer — Coming Soon
This page is used to test the proper operation of your recent MOJO Marketplace. If you can read this page it means your installation was successful! The owner of this website is working on making this site awesome. Why not bookmark it. And come back again later. We are sure you will not be disappointed. Are you the Site Owner? To your WordPress installation and prepare your site for launch. To launch your site just click the link in the banner at the top of the screen. Make My Site Look Like the Demo.
theaspiringdeveloper.com
2228574. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.theaspiringdomesticgoddess.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
theaspiringdomesticgoddess2011.blogspot.com
2228575. The Aspiring Economist | A nudge to Economics
A nudge to Economics. Economic Growth and Development. If you stumbled across this blog, then you probably made your way through heaps of blogs on Economics. This is another one – but it aims to be a diary of my. And all the miscellaneous Econ stuff I am up to – following, reading, watching – which might be worthwhile blogging. I got the idea to start this blog when I asked myself the question:. How do you actually become an Aspiring Economist? Thanks for coming along! Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
theaspiringeconomist.wordpress.com
2228576. The Aspiring Farm Wife | life on a modern homestead
Wednesday yarn along #6. Aug 12, 2015 DIY. Reading-wise, I’m taking a break. Canning consumes most of my free time and once the kids are in bed it takes all of my remaining energy to knit a few rows before crashing. Perhaps next week I’ll have time to pick up a book. Burnt applesauce and other things. Aug 11, 2015 DIY. There is one portion of our property that we have yet to attend to and that is the pile of. To be put down for a nap yesterday, that’s how terrible he felt. Thankfully, they both...Sweater...
theaspiringfarmwife.com
2228577. BRENT TAALUR
Iman oubou miss new york 2015. On March 29, 2015, Iman Oubou was crowned the new Miss New York United States. And now, as she prepares for her chance to compete for the title of Miss United States, The Aspiring Fashionista had the wonderful privilege to…. Rosetta getty pre-fall 2015. Adam lippes pre-fall 2015. Proenza schouler pre-fall 2015. Proenza Schouler’s Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough opted for a more reminiscent Pre-Fall 2015 collection, focusing this season on revisiting a few favorite look...
theaspiringfashionista.com
2228578. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theaspiringfashionista.wordpress.com
2228579. The Aspiring Film Critic!
The Aspiring Film Critic! Top Ten: Stop-motion Animated films. For this week’s top ten, I found inspiration from watching Coraline. Honourable mentions include: Fantastic Mr Fox (2009) – I wasn’t a fan of the film itself, as Wes Anderson films just don’t seem to tickle my fancy, but I can certainly recognise that the stop-motion was done ever so well. Without further ado, here is my top ten… 10. The…. Continue reading →. Top Fifteen: Pixar Films. The Great Gatsby (2013). Having a good time, old sport?
theaspiringfilmcritic.wordpress.com
2228580. TheAspiringFlower (Viviane) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Misfortune is my middle name. Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 55 weeks ago. Misfortune is my middle name. Requie...
theaspiringflower.deviantart.com
2228581. The Aspiring Frugalista | A journey to having less debt and more life
A journey to having less debt and more life. Officially Mr and Mrs Aspiring Frugalista! May 26, 2015. May 26, 2015. By Mrs Aspiring Frugalista. In the midst of wedding preparations I’ve neglected my little blog something chronic. Well, the wedding is now done and dusted, I’m curled up comfy cosy in a Motorhome writing this post and contemplating the torrent of name changes I’m going to have to undertake! First of all, the clothes. My dress came from Lindy Bop. I think his suit, shirt (a two pack! I will ...
theaspiringfrugalista.wordpress.com
2228582. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theaspiringglobetrotter.wordpress.com
2228583. The Aspiring Golfer's Blog
The Aspiring Golfer's Blog. Golf Tips, Golf Equipment and Training for the Aspiring Golfer to improve your golf swing. Lower your handicap and improve your putting. June 27, 2011. Who has been the most influential person in your life? Who has been the most influential person in your life? Links to this post. You can ask me about Anything http:/ formspring.me/drwakeman. Links to this post. You can ask me about Anything http:/ formspring.me/drwakeman. Links to this post. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
theaspiringgolfersblog.blogspot.com
2228584. The Aspiring Guitarist - The Art of Guitar Practice
The Art of Guitar Practice. Get this FREE 7-day guitar practice bootcamp. Learn the exact FRAMEWORK I use to learn anything on guitar. Overcome any plateau and get back your confidence and motivation. Create a practice schedule that works. My personal guitar warm up routine. Have you ever practiced this exercise? And have you also practiced all the variations? Did you play it up and down the neck with metronome? Did you also find it boring and useless? If you also use these exercises as a part of your wa...
theaspiringguitarist.net
2228585. The Aspiring Guitarist | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. A Taste of the Krankies Improv Sessions. Bull;June 25, 2011 • Leave a Comment. Lean In Live at the Garage in Winston-Salem. Bull;May 25, 2011 • Leave a Comment. This is a song by Olu Dara. We did our own version. Featuring: John Ray, Jeremy Merritt, Luke Payne, Colin Allured, and Myself. Bull;March 26, 2011 • Leave a Comment. Every Monday night from 7:30pm to 10pm you can check out the Krankies Improv Sessions in Winston-Salem, NC. Free video streaming by Ustream. Please ...
theaspiringguitarist.wordpress.com
2228586. A feast is made for laughter | It's not about the destination, it's about the journey.
A feast is made for laughter. It's not about the destination, it's about the journey. I’m happy to say that my crochet challenge blanket is up to date and back on track! It took me awhile to get it going again, but with each square I crochet, I fall in love with it a little bit more! Hana is the one in the photo, staring at me while claiming ownership. I have a feeling I’ll never get all the cat hair out of it. Oh well…. IVF: Trying Something New. Yesterday, I had a consult with my current RE. Last eveni...
theaspiringherbivore.com
2228587. V
January 10, 2017. I don’t remember his voice anymore. December 21, 2016. Falling from the sky,. I miss my shots,. I miss my webs. When all hope is lost,. And all tears are shed,. I will jump off this ledge. Not to give up,. But to catch you with my arms this time. December 18, 2016. As I slurp my noodles. Knowledge, I crave,. Sometimes, I loathe. Another slurp of your favourite noodle. December 18, 2016. December 18, 2016. 2 Could be anyone, really. But it’s really just the coiner of this word. As I fall...
theaspiringhero.wordpress.com
2228588. Home
We purchased two rabbits at the local county fair this past month. Our plan was to breed them but when we went to pick them up we were told that the doe was already bred. She'd due any day now and honestly I'm a bit skeptical. But, this is our first time with rabbits so we'll wait and see. Here is Coconut, our buck. He's a lop and very sweet. That's about all we know about it just yet. Here is a video of him licking me while I was scratching him back. Homestead (mini) tour 5/2014. This bed is a bit of an...
theaspiringhomesteader.com
2228589. Protected Blog › Log in
Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theaspiringhorseplayer.com
2228590. The Aspiring Jetsetters | discovering the thrill of new places
Discovering the thrill of new places. A Christkindlmarkt Wonderland: Part I Budapest, Hungary. We came, we saw, we ate too much pastry. This holiday season, my mom and I cruised the Danube River on the Viking Embla to experience the holiday markets of…. Packing Essentials: Northern Europe. I just love packing. Honestly. I really do enjoy it. I love Googling around to find out what will be in style in the cities we are visiting. I love…. Travel and Ice Cream: Best Friends Forever. Blog at WordPress.com.
theaspiringjetsetters.com
2228591. The Aspiring Kitchen – Food for the Soul
Food for the Soul. Soft Wave Fish Company. Farmers Market Schedule 2017. Farmers Market Spring Schedule 2017. Farmers Market Summer Schedule 2017. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing! Farmers Market Schedule 2017. Farmers Market Spring Schedule 2017. Farmers Market Summer Schedule 2017. Soft Wave Fish Company.
theaspiringkitchen.com
2228592. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theaspiringladymagazine.com
2228593. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theaspiringladymagazine.org
2228594. The Aspiring Lawyer | A law student's journey through law school
Home Where it all began. Welcome Back as a 2L! Here comes year two of law school. I am excited to be able to take some classes I chose, not those chosen for me. I am going to stay up-to-date this year and post at least every two weeks. As you can see I have updated the layout and theme. As you can also see […]. Two exams down, two to go! Well, Thanksgiving break is now over. We we’re lucky enough to have Wednesday through Sunday off, and even luckier to have classes cancelled by the Professor o...We are ...
theaspiringlawyer.com
2228595. The Aspiring Man | A blog for men
5 pairs of shoes every man should have. Everyone has shoes. Everyone uses shoes. Unfortunately to few gives their choice in shoes a second thought. Good shoes can make (even improve) or break any outfit. When people look at you they always swipe top to bottom, and if your shoe game is not on top, people take notice. No matter what you are doing, you always need to think shoes when getting dressed! Read the article →. First of eight Abilities that makes a leader. The topic of this article is. Do you need ...
theaspiringman.com
2228596. becomingman white logo
theaspiringman.org
2228597. Music | The Aspiring Me
The Aspiring Me Dice Game Jumping. Ours (Prod. by Pigeon Do). Slow ride to NYC. 2010] The Aspiring Me EP. 2009] A.d.D. The N.E.R.D. mixed by Dj M3. Love Therapy FREESTYLE Produced by Judah THE ASPIRING ME FULL LENGTH DEBUT ALBUM COMING SOON. Teachers Pet feat. Fat Tony and Smash bro. 25 year old Andrew ‘The Aspiring Me’ Davis is the oldest son of late Houston hip hop legend, Big Mello. The success of his 2013 LP, The Aspiring Me, available theaspiringme.bandcamp.com. Contact The Aspiring Me.
theaspiringme.bandcamp.com
2228598. The Aspiring Me
REPOST: @fattonyrap video shoot 3pm. #PullUp. Bring me a honey mustard chicken sandwich from @whataburger if u can please. Thank you. Posted 5 days ago. BRIARGATE TOWNHOMES IM HOME. Posted 4 months ago. Auntie house booming with kids lmao. Posted 4 months ago. My old man say he reinventing the Bluetooth lmao. Posted 4 months ago. Posted 4 months ago. Posted 4 months ago. The writing on the wall. Posted 4 months ago. Posted 4 months ago. Good morning. No thank you. Posted 5 months ago. Posted 5 months ago.
theaspiringme.tumblr.com
2228599. An Aspiring Medic | Laughter, tears and side effects
Laughter, tears and side effects. When Ambitions Become Reality! August 14, 2015. Yesterday was the day I got accepted into medical school! Jumps around the room for approximately ten minutes*. I was an overjoyed mother yesterday. It’s weird because a year ago yesterday, 13th August 2014, was the day I did the. UKCAT and I thought the chance of me getting into my preferred med school was very slim. Then a year later, it happens! Why did I put myself under so much stress? July 31, 2015. In my very optimis...
theaspiringmedic.wordpress.com
2228600. The Aspiring Millionaire
Personal finance news - CNNMoney.com. News: Personal Finance News. BusinessWeek Online - Investing. Kiplinger.com - Your Money. THE BARON SOLUTION™ Minute - BaronSeries.com. TheStreet.com"s Real Story With Aaron Task. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Subscribe to this blog! Enter your email address:. When all else fails. Millionaires in the Making!
theaspiringmillionaire.blogspot.com
2228601. The Aspiring Minimalist – A Personal Blog
Personal Challenge: Defining Minimalism for Me. Reflections on Packing Light. Personal Challenge: Defining Minimalism for Me. August 7, 2016. August 7, 2016. I’m in a rut as of late and I think I’ve finally identified the cause: after a year of decluttering and creating space for what’s important, I have yet to clearly define what minimalism is for me. In short, I’m allowing others’ interpretations of minimalism to influence rather than inspire. The sins to avoid when simplifying your life. July 20, 2016.
theaspiringminimalist.com
2228602. theaspiringmissionary | Encouraging believers all over the world
Encouraging believers all over the world. I can’t…We can’t. July 23, 2013. Middot; by adventures of the aspiring missionary. As many of you know, I just returned from a missions trip to Honduras. And it was glorious! Wow, God did so many amazing things. Even just looking back on everything God did, I am stunned. I went as part of a campaign called One Nation, One Day. This campaign was based on Isaiah 66:8, […]. December 20, 2012. Middot; by adventures of the aspiring missionary. October 29, 2012. This p...
theaspiringmissionary.wordpress.com
2228603. Welcome to http://theaspiringmixer.com | http://theaspiringmixer.com
Skip to main content. Welcome to http:/ theaspiringmixer.com. No front page content has been created yet.
theaspiringmixer.com
2228604. The Aspiring Model | Resources, tips, fun & encouragement for aspiring models
Resources, tips, fun and encouragement for aspiring models. Castings and Model Calls. Naomi Campbell headlines Oxygen new reality show The Face. May 3, 2012. Naomi Campbell at FashionWeekLive in San Francisco, March 15, 2007. Photo by Jesse Gross. (Photo credit: Wikipedia). Will be one of three supermodel coaches who will have responsibility for mentoring and training the contestants. The new Oxygen Network. For official casting site of THE FACE. From → Uncategorized. April 13, 2012. I’m so thrilled to p...
theaspiringmodel.wordpress.com
2228605. The Aspiring Mom | a journey to a healthy me
The Specific Carbohydrate Diet. On September 17, 2013. My kids LOVE marshmallows. And it’s no wonder…sugar and white fluffy happiness! I remember the good memories around the fire with marshmallows! Can you smell the smoke and s’mores? I wanted to create something better for the kids to eat. … Continue reading →. On September 5, 2013. Decorating is so fun. Moving from a small apartment to a 2,200 square ft home has flooded my heart with creative juices! It’s good for the soul! On September 4, 2013. We lo...
theaspiringmom.com
2228606. theaspiringmum | You are not born a mum, you become one
You are not born a mum, you become one. So, I am obviously very pregnant now! Hehehe… sort of missed to do some blogging due to the excitement and worries around having the first scan, telling my boss, telling our parents and just getting my head around that we are adding a third to our duet – forever. The worst thing, body-wise was the pelvic pain I experienced for the whole first 12-13 weeks. MAN, it hurt so much I could sometimes barely walk! Tomorrow I have to tell my boss I am going on holiday in 2 ...
theaspiringmum.wordpress.com