SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 16 / 49 / (2244183 - 2244237)

2244183. Kids Birthday Party Magicians in Suffolk Long Island | Theatricks By Phil
For your next party, give your guests the opportunity to experience an amazing and entertaining magical experience. Theatricks by Phil provides an interactive and comedic magic performance. Catering to Nassau and Suffolk Counties on Long Island, NY, Phil’s magic has been putting smiles on children's and adult's faces for over 25 years. PLEASE VIEW MY SLIDE SHOW, A PHOTO IS WORTH 1000 WORDS. Click on "it's MAGIC" for slide show.then place cursor over icons for DIRECTIONS. I have been a professional. I hav...
theatricksbyphil.com
2244184. Theatrical Exploration | My personal journey into the vibrant world of theatre…
My personal journey into the vibrant world of theatre…. 2/ Technical Theatre part-time course w/ City Lit (2013-14). 3/ City Academy's Musical Theatre Company (2013-14). 4/ The Tower Theatre Company (2012-14). 5/ Little Angel Theatre's Puppetry course (2012). 6/ Theatre Studies, International Baccalaureate degree (2010-12). 8/ Productions I've Seen. 8216;Hamlet’ Production Photos. This slideshow requires JavaScript. July 7, 2014. Grimm’s Fairy Tales (May Jun 2014). City Lit Rep Co. City Lit, WC2B 4BA.
theatricmalpa.wordpress.com
2244185. Le blog de école de Provence - Participation d'une école au projet Marseille capitale européenne de la culture. Réalisation d'icônes contemporaines.
Utilisez notre Reader et abonnez-vous aux meilleurs articles de ce blog! Le blog de école de Provence. Participation d'une école au projet Marseille capitale européenne de la culture. Réalisation d'icônes contemporaines. Un an après, que sont devenues les 7 icônes? Vous le saurez prochainement en vous promenant sur ce blog. Bientôt aussi, un autre atelier sera mis en route. il semblerait qu'il y ait de la photo dans l'air! Relectures ignatiennes" de Jérôme Laboutte. La Provence en parle! Vous pouvez voir...
theatricone2013.over-blog.com
2244186. Drama, acting, dance, singing classes in Colchester Essex
Term Dates and Fees. Now in it's 6th fantastic year providing accessible, affordable and fun Performing Arts training for students from 2 -16 years in Colchester and surrounding areas. Colchester schools held Saturday mornings at Colchester Institutes' state of the art drama and dance studios. New weekday dance and drama classes. For students fom 2 -10 years in Nayland and a new Performing Arts Saturday school starts 12th Sept 2015 at Littlegarth school in Nayland for students aged 4-16 years. Designed a...
theatricool.co.uk
2244187. happy all the time 2
Happy all the time 2. Sunday, March 18, 2007. No more Blogger for me. I'm consolidating, kids. I'm not sure who the heck looks at this, but whoever you are, if you wish to keep following me, please do so here. I like it cause it has nifty filters that allow me to write personal posts and keep certain people from seeing them ;). And, Will hasn't written on his blog in months. I can't figure out why that makes it reasonable for me to leave Blogger.but it does. So there. Posted by Alex at 9:37 PM. About 8 b...
theatricpickles.blogspot.com
2244188. Theatric Plastic Home
Fashion Doll Art Photography. Theatric Plastic is a collaborative, artistic, photography endeavor by Laura Caponera and Rachel Gibas. They photograph 12 inch fashion dolls such as Barbie and Ken, and 1/6 scale military action figures like GI Joe in dramatic scenes. Their careful presentation and unique photography bring human emotion to plastic toys. Mother Waiting by the Phone.
theatricplastic.com
2244189. Welcome To Company Name
1136 Concession 6 W. Millgrove, ON. L0R1V0 905 659-6578 theatricsdotca@gmail.com. Barry Lambeck and Betty Lambeck present:. Offering design, construction, and support services for. Theatre, home and business. Sets and props design and construction. B and B. Lambeck. The Little Free Library! Website Designed at Homestead™ Design a Website. And List Your Business.
theatrics.ca
2244190. Home
Personal Service with Professional Support. After trying to get three other companies to do the job, Theatrics came and did what others told me coudn't be done. They did a great job and it all works just how I wanted it to. -D.L. Our packages are simple to understand and offer a fixed installation cost. We not only import our own equipment to give you great savings; we can supply nearly anything to cater to your individual requirements. We install into both existing homes and new home projects.
theatrics.co.nz
2244191. Theatrics | Retail Theatrics & Theatrics Unlimited
This domain may be Click here to enquire about this domain name. Theatrics .com.au. French 'trial of century' unfolds. IT IS a case of skulduggery of operatic proportions involving the French secret police, diaries detailing the sexual peccadilloes of an array of politicians, and a former French prime minister accused of smearing President Nicolas Sarkozy. Big show of little consequence for Rudd's political future. Decisions from Labor's national conference will mean nothing. See All News Articles.
theatrics.com.au
2244192. theatrics in a sentence | simple examples
In A Sentence .org. The best little site that helps you understand word usage with examples. Theatrics in a sentence. MCEDWARDS: Well, a reluctant Saudi Arabia and other Arab states have agreed to attend next weeks U. S.-sponsored Middle East peace conference, but the Saudi foreign minister said that he would not toller what he called theatrics - things like handshakes with Israeli officials. Wow, we usually see such theatrics from the French only at figure skating competitions. Use anionic in a sentence.
theatrics.inasentence.org
2244193. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
theatrics.net
2244194. Call Theatrics, Inc. to Schedule TV Installation in Atlanta, GA
See What Our Customers Say About Us! Call for a Free Quote: 770-846-5248. Welcome to Theatrics, Inc. Do you need that new flat-screen TV or surround sound speakers installed? Theatrics, Inc. is your source for professional installation and assembly of all types of TVs. Let our skilled Atlanta, GA experts professionally install your new components for you. Dependable Installation for Your Home or Business. See What Customers Are Saying about. With more than 10 years of experience throughout.
theatricsinc.com
2244195. Theatrics Lake Worth | Costume Rentals | Theatrical Supplies | COSTUME DESIGN, RENTALS & THEATRICAL SUPPLIES
3000 High Ridge Road,Unit 4. Boynton Beach, FL 33426. We have MANY items that are NOT on this website YET – so if there is something in particular you need, please call or email us and leave a message of what you want and when you need it… and we’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours. If you’re a Facebook user – check out our Facebook page as many pictures of events and shows display our costumes. 2015 Theatrics Lake Worth Costume Rentals Theatrical Supplies.
theatricslakeworth.com
2244196. Welcome theatricsllc.com - Hostmonster.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
theatricsllc.com
2244197. Theatrics of Lake Worth
We Have Moved Our Web Address! Please visit our NEW Website www.theatricslakeworth.com. Thank you for visiting our website. Please note that we have CHANGED our website address. If this page does not automatically redirect to new site cut and paste this address into your web browser: www.theatricslakeworth.com. In the meantime you can reach us at [561-623-7026]. And by fax at [561-582-2026]. We are looking forward to hearing from you. You can also email us at.
theatricslw.com
2244198. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theatricsofthemind.com
2244199. transatlanticism. | and travel the world we will.
And travel the world we will. Sorry, no posts matched your criteria. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. 8212; The Connections Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “transatlanticism.”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
theatricsonthethirteenthfloor.wordpress.com
2244200. Musical Theater School | Miller Place, NY
Classes held at THE MILLER PLACE INN. 195 N Country Road. Miller Place, NY 11764-2000. Musical Theater School in Miller Place, New York. Your child will get their "triple threat" start with training at Theatrics Performing Arts,. A musical theater school in Miller Place, New York. If your child wants to sing, act, and dance, our school provides a well-rounded musical theater education designed to bring out his or her full potential. TUESDAY, SEPT. 1ST and WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 2ND from 4 - 7pm.
theatricsperformingarts.com
2244201. Under Construction theatricsplus.ca
This website is under development. Check back soon for further updates. Are you interested in this domain? Let us help with Webnames.ca's Domain Brokering Service. Are you looking for a similar domain? Search for available domains like this one. Are you the owner of this domain? Start building your online presence using Webnames.ca's industry leading hosting plans. We make things easy. Contact us. We're just a phone call or email. Away, seven days a week.
theatricsplus.ca
2244202. TheatricsPlus.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
theatricsplus.com
2244203. Theatricstoronto.com
The domain theatricstoronto.com may be for sale. Click here to make an offer or call 877-588-1085 to speak with one of our domain experts.
theatricstoronto.com
2244204. Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended.
theatricsunlimited.com
2244205. Registrant WHOIS contact information verification
You have reached a domain that is pending ICANN verification. As of January 1, 2014 the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) will mandate that all ICANN accredited registrars begin verifying the Registrant WHOIS contact information for all new domain registrations and Registrant contact modifications. Why this domain has been suspended. Email address has not been verified. This is a new domain registration and the Registrant email address has not been verified. Wenn Sie Inhaber der...
theatricsupport.com
2244206. Théâtricul
Bienvenus dans le nouveau Theatricul! Rue de Geneve 64 - 1225 Chene-Bourg - GE.
theatricul.ch
2244207. Théâtricul
theatricul.com
2244208. Will Geer’s Theatricum Botanicum, Topanga, CA
Special Performances /Under the Oaks. Dinner & A Play. Youth & Teen Classes. Play & Stay. Hats Off To You! Join our mailing list! A Repertory Theatre Company. 1419 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd. Topanga, CA 90290. As You Like It. Critic’s Choice, The Los Angeles Times “A huge Like. Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird. 8220;A terrific production! 8221; – CultureSpotLA.com. A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Our Signature Production and Audience Favorite! August: Osage County by Tracy Letts. Pulitzer and Tony Winning Play!
theatricum.com
2244209. ラフィネパーフェクトワンでトラブル知らずのお肌に
theatricum.org
2244210. The Will Geer Theatricum Botanicum
Area Dining and Lodging. There are no events on sale at this time. Please check back again. And Online Ticketing Solutions. For more information feel free to Contact Us.
theatricum.tix.com
2244211. THEATRICUS
THE WYRLD OF ARAGOS. ARAGOS PLANETARY CONSTABULARY (APC). CÓNG MANII NAMING CONVENTION. CÓNG MANII SPOKEN WORD. Raquo; THE WYRLD OF ARAGOS. Raquo; PLANETARY PROFILE. Raquo; TARSUS PRIME. Raquo; ARAGOSIAN CALENDAR. Raquo; WYRLD TIMELINE. Raquo; GOVERNMENT OF ARAGOS. Raquo; ARAGOS PLANETARY CONSTABULARY (APC). Raquo; BLACK WATCH. Raquo; EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS. Raquo; COLLOQUIAL LEXICON. Raquo; NYVERIAN RELIGION. Raquo; CÓNG MANAAR. Raquo; CÓNG MANNI LEXICON. Raquo; CÓNG MANII NAMING CONVENTION. Come with...
theatricus.com
2244212. Homepage of website for community artist & filmmaker COLIN STEVENS
T: 07967 227 230. E: colin@theatricx.co.uk. The community arts work of COLIN STEVENS. An eclectic mix of director, actor, filmmaker, musician. And a few more things besides. All of the arts are essential to healthy people and healthy communities. I love working with film, theatre, music, photography and design - anything that helps people express their thoughts and voices. The site is currently being updated but please feel free to browse. Get in touch if you would like to know more about me and my work.
theatricx.co.uk
2244213. all you have to do is jump over the moon
All you have to do is jump over the moon. April 4th, 2008. I love spring break! February 24th, 2008. I dont know waht college to go to! Ahhhh im so lost. January 27th, 2008. I PROUDLY REPRESENT DISTRICT V TROUPE 5777. November 28th, 2007. November 8th, 2007. My birthday is tomorrow and im soooooo excited! October 19th, 2007. MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME A. October 6th, 2007. I am sooooo excited. i wish it wasnt the last one. its soooo much fun. October 1st, 2007. September 24th, 2007. September 23rd, 2007. 1 A m...
theatricxbarbie.livejournal.com
2244214. Untitled Document
theatrideo.cmconcept.hk
2244215. Theatrideo 舞台戲藝團
theatrideo.org
2244216. TheatriGal Boston | Reviews of Boston theatre, and the life of a fledgling actor/director/producer trying to learn it all.
Reviews of Boston theatre, and the life of a fledgling actor/director/producer trying to learn it all. At Merrimack Rep is a Sea of Surprises. November 1, 2009. Is currently one of the top 10 most produced plays in America–and after garnering a Tony nomination for Best Play last year, why shouldn’t it be? It didn’t win (the prize went to. By Tracy Letts–but really, any of the four plays nominated in 2008 could have walked away with the Tony), but that clearly hasn’t stunted. In Lowell ( SpeakEasy Stage.
theatrigalboston.wordpress.com
2244217. Thoughts of a Theatrigirl | Helping to answer the eternal question: to go or not to go.
Thoughts of a Theatrigirl. Helping to answer the eternal question: to go or not to go. Reviews for The Independent. Great Expectations, Bristol Old Vic. In Neil Bartlett’s staging of Great Expectations. At Bristol Old Vic, you hear the story more than watch it. The chains of the convict, the hammering of the blacksmith, the unhinged humming of Miss Havisham are as much a part of the characters as the costume, expression and lines…. Reviews for The Independent. Kenneth Branagh. Photo: Giorgia Meschini.
theatrigirl.wordpress.com
2244218. Theatriicals - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Returning from the pits of hell. Digital Art / Artist. Deviant for 2 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 12 hours ago. Returning from the pits of hell. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
theatriicals.deviantart.com
2244219. Θεατρικά Εργαστήρια Δημοτικού Θεάτρου Τρικάλων
Θεατρικά Εργαστήρια Δημοτικού Θεάτρου Τρικάλων. Πέμπτη, 1 Οκτωβρίου 2015. Από την ερχόμενη εβδομάδα θα αρχίσουν την λειτουργία τους τα καλλιτεχνικά εργαστήρια θεάτρου και ζωγραφικής. Οι συναντήσεις θα γίνονται στον ανακαινισμένο χώρο των εργαστηρίων στο Μύλο Ματσόπουλου. Οι ενδιαφερόμενοι μπορούν να πραγματοποιήσουν την προ-εγγραφή τους και να. Γραφεία του Μύλου Ματσόπουλο,. Τηλ 24310 20000,. Τις εργάσιμες ημέρες και ώρες. Όσοι έχουν ήδη πραγματοποιήσει τη. Θα λειτουργήσουν τα εξής τμήματα:. Διδακτικές ε...
theatrika-ergastiria.blogspot.com
2244221. ΘΕΑΤΡΙΚΑ ΚΟΣΤΟΥΜΙΑ - Olga Evseeva
ΘΕΑΤΡΙΚΑ ΚΟΣΤΟΥΜΙΑ - Olga Evseeva. Πέμπτη, 8 Νοεμβρίου 2012. Αχ, αυτά τα φαντάσματα" στο το θέατρο Βρετάνια. Αχ, αυτά τα φαντάσματα στο το θέατρο Βρετάνια. Κουστούμια ραφής από την  Ολγα Evseeva. 160;σχεδίασης από την ενδυματολόγο Ειρήνη Τσακίρη. Κουστούμια: Olga Evseeva - Ειρήνη Τσακίρη. Κουστούμια: Olga Evseeva - Ειρήνη Τσακίρη. Κουστούμια: Olga Evseeva - Ειρήνη Τσακίρη. Κουστούμια: Olga Evseeva - Ειρήνη Τσακίρη. Κουστούμια: Olga Evseeva - Ειρήνη Τσακίρη. Κουστούμια: Olga Evseeva - Ειρήνη Τσακίρη.
theatrika.blogspot.com
2244223. Θεατρικά Δρώμενα
Τρίτη, 10 Μαρτίου 2015. 171;Επάγγελμα Πόρνη της Λιλής Ζωγράφου. Με την Αλεξάνδρα Παλαιολόγου. 27, 28 and 29 Μαρτίου. Ηλ 2310 231 431). Κομψή, φιλοσοφημένη, εκκεντρική ,εστέτ, μαγκιόρα, σκληρή, τρυφερή η Λιλή Ζωγράφου. Περνάει δια πυρός και σιδήρου και βγαίνει νικήτρια-μιας και η ουσία της δεν αλλοιώνεται- καταμαρτυρώντας πως Η ζωή νικά. Έχοντας το μότο αυτό ως πηγή έμπνευσης, ο Ένκε Φεζολλάρι. Σκηνοθετεί την Αλεξάνδρα Παλαιολόγου. 8220;Της Χούντας”. Από το βιβλίο « Επάγγελμα Πόρνη. 1973 Μετά την απόπειρα...
theatrikadromena.blogspot.com
2244224. Theatrikal
Welcome to Theatrikal. The dashboard gives you an overview of your productions. Digital Morphosis Limited 2012 Login.
theatrikal.com
2244225. Θεατρική Διαδρομή
Δελτία Τύπου - Ανακοινώσεις. Σημείωμα της Μαρίας Κατσανδρή. Καταγγελία της Θεατρικής Διαδρομής. Καταγγελία της "Θεατρικής Διαδρομής". Τη διαμαρτυρία του για την καταστροφή των ταμπλό του από τη Δημοτική Αστυνομία, εξέφρασε χθες το ερασιτεχνικό σχήμα "Θεατρική Διαδρομή", καθώς τα διαφημιστικά ταμπλό για την παράστασή τους "Ο…. Ο ΝΙΚΟΣ ΚΑΛΟΓΕΡΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ ΣΤΗΝ "Ε" Θα τη βγάλουμε καθαρή, όταν. μπουν στη φυλακή. Συνέντευξη στη Μαρία Τομαρά. Θα τη βγάλουμε καθαρή, όταν θα βάλουμε αυτούς που πρέπει φυλακή. Κόκκινα ...
theatriki-diadromi.gr
2244226. ΘΕΑΤΡΙΚΗ ΚΥΨΕΛΗ
Τρίτη, 4 Αυγούστου 2015. Η πόρνη από πάνω" στο 5ο Φεστιβάλ Θεάτρου Αίγινας. 171; Η πόρνη από πάνω. Με την Κατερίνα Διδασκάλου. Σε σκηνοθεσία του Σταμάτη Πατρώ. 7 Αυγούστου στο Λαογραφικό Μουσείο στηνΑίγινα. 8216;’ Η παράσταση που έχει αποσπάσει τις καλύτερες κριτικές από κοινό και κριτικούς συνεχίζει την επιτυχημένη πορεία της για τέταρτη σαιζόν, στο Θέατρο Βρετάνια . Μειωμένο : 10 ευρώ. Σκηνοθεσία : Σταμάτης Πατρώνης. Φωτισμοί : Ελένη Αναγνωστοπούλου. Καλλιτεχνική επιμέλεια : Μηνάς Μινατσής. Καθηλωτική ...
theatriki-kipseli.blogspot.com
2244228. Θεατρικη Σκηνη – Χιλιομοδίου
ΤΟ ΚΑΛΟΚΑΙΡΙ ΘΑ ΘΕΡΙΣΟΥΜΕ. Η ΚΥΡΑ ΤΗΣ ΘΑΛΑΣΣΑΣ.
theatriki-skini.gr
2244229. わきが対策をしたい時に受診するのは皮膚科です!
Art by Space Tourism.
theatrikids.com
2244230. Theatrikids's Blog | Theatrikids children's theatre and music school
Theatrikids children's theatre and music school. Dan and Jordan-our fave Drum Instructors! Dan and Jordan-our fave Drum Instructors! That Hair, those glasses–MUST’VE BEEN THE 80’s! That was a sweet show Theatrikids put on. Taylor Roberts on the movie set! That’s right, folks–I hope you got your autographs already, ’cause Theatrikids own Taylor Roberts is officially a movie star now! How much fun was that? Anyway, I wanted to say special thanks to everyone on production staff that made me feel right at ho...
theatrikids.wordpress.com
2244231. Theatrikids Rocks the Blog!
Award-Winning Children's Theatre and Music Program for ages 4-18 in Round Rock, Austin, and Cedar Park, TX. FOLLOW OUR BLOG to catch all the excitement, or visit THEATRIKIDS.COM! Subscribe to our You Tube Channel! October 13, 2011. Friday Cast of "Alice"-Last Day of Auditions! WOW This group ROCKS! ALL of them are EXTREMELY TALENTED! This means I'm making some of the most challenging casting decisions of my career! The shows R Gonna B AMAZING! King: "Your Hair looks Lovely Today" Queen: "It does? Here is...
theatrikidsblog.blogspot.com
2244232. ΘΕΑΤΡΙΚΗ ΕΞΟΔΟΣ - ΕΞΟΔΟΣ ΑΙΓΑΙΟΥ
ΘΕΑΤΡΙΚΗ ΕΞΟΔΟΣ - ΕΞΟΔΟΣ ΑΙΓΑΙΟΥ. Ε Φ Η Μ Ε Ρ Ι Δ Α " Χ Α Ο Σ " - Περιφέρεια Κεντρικής Μακεδονίας (ΠΚΜ) - Νομός Χαλκιδικής - Νομός Θεσσαλονίκης - Ελληνική Ηλεκτρονική Εφημερίδα Επαρχιακού Τύπου. Τετάρτη, 17 Οκτωβρίου 2012. ΤΟ ΔΙΑΤΕΙΧΙΣΜΑ ΤΗΣ ΚΑΣΣΑΝΔΡΕΙΑΣ. Αναρτήθηκε από "Χάος Διεθνές". Σύνδεσμοι σε αυτήν την ανάρτηση. Δευτέρα, 20 Απριλίου 2009. Η "ΠΡΟΜΗΘΕΙΑ" ΤΩΝ ΠΕΤΡΑΛΩΝΩΝ 1979. 171;ΠΡΟΜΗΘΕΙΑ. H. ΑΦΙΕΡΩΜΑ ΝΤΡΟΠΗ, ΓΙΑ ΤΑ "100ΧΡΟΝΑ. ΔΡΟΜΟΙ ΤΟΥ ΚΡΑΣΙΟΥ - ΠΟΡΤΟ ΚΑΡΡΑ. ΥΜΑΘ ΚΑΙ ΑΕΡΟΔΡΟΜΙΟ "ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ". Το σημε...
theatrikiexodos.blogspot.com
2244234. Θεατρική Κυψέλη
Παρασκευή, 4 Οκτωβρίου 2013. Ο θεατρικός χειμώνας της Αίγινας. Οκτώβριος και τα κεφάλια μέσα πλέον. Αναζητούμε κλειστούς χώρους γαι τις βραδινές εξόδους μας και ασφαλώς ο νους μας επιστρέφει στις κινηματογραφικές και θεατρικές αίθουσες. Στην Αίγινα τα πράγματα είναι πολύ περιορισμένα. Οι κινηματογραφικές προβολές το χειμώμα περιορισμένες και περιστασιακές. Ευτυχώς που υπάρχουν οι θεατρικές ομάδες που ήδη ετοιμάζονται πυρετωδώς και γρήγορα θα έχουμε την πρώτη πρεμιέρα στις αρχές του Νοέμβρη. Την Πολιτεία ...
theatrikikipseli.blogspot.com
2244236. Θεατρική Ομάδα Δικηγορικού Συλλόγου Ρόδου
Του Δικηγορικού Συλλόγου Ρόδου! Ο Δικηγορικός Σύλλογος Ρόδου. Ο Παγκύπριος Δικηγορικός Σύλλογος. Και ο Δικηγορικός Σύλλογος Λευκωσίας. Σε συνεργασία με τον Δήμο Ροδίων. Στις 10 ΚΑΙ 11 ΔΕΚΕΜΒΡΙΟΥ 2010. Στο ΔΗΜΟΤΙΚΟ ΘΕΑΤΡΟ ΡΟΔΟΥ. ΔΗΜΟΤΙΚΟ ΘΕΑΤΡΟ ΡΟΔΟΥ - 10.12.2010. Η Θεατρική Ομάδα του Δικηγορικού Συλλόγου Ρόδου σάς προσκαλεί να δείτε για ακόμα μια φορά την κλασική ελληνική κωμωδία του Δημήτρη Ψαθά. Αλλά και αμέτρητων ορθίων. Τους Ροδίτες θεατές μας! Το έργο του Δημήτρη Ψαθά. Και η Θεατρική Ομάδα του Δ&#46...
theatrikiomada-dsr.blogspot.com
2244237. Η ΘΕΑΤ.Ο.Σ
theatrikiomadasalaminas.blogspot.com