SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 16 / 51 / (2250565 - 2250619)

2250565. theavidbookworm
July 22, 2015. July 22, 2015. Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve had a blog. I used to have one a few years back when I first discovered the internet but I didn’t really have much to talk about/know what to do with it so it ended up a big flop! Let’s hope this time it goes a little better, yeah? Besides health and weight issues, I also have a huge interest in BOOKS (hence the blog title), travel, fashion, art and animals – expect several appearances by my kitty “sidekick”.
theavidbookworm.wordpress.com
2250566. The Avid Collector
Tuesday, April 28, 2009. Sideshow Slave Leia Premium Format. I recently posted a, uh, post showcasing the Sideshow Slave Leia Premium Format statue. This is a new one. I returned the other one due to limited edition numbering concerns. This new one, unfortunately, has the same type of numbering that concerned me previously. I suspect foul play. That reminds me, I need to wash my truck again. I suspect fowl play. Hm, what else? I like wearing pajamas. OK, that wasn't on topic, but I thought it was wor...
theavidcollector.blogspot.com
2250567. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theavidcollector.com
2250568. The Avid Collector
Always looking for one more thing. 10 Extraordinary 2008 Purchases by (Apparently) Extremely Rich Collectors. As long as I can remember, I have always had my eyes open for something new to add to my collection. Usually the types of places I hunt for valuable finds are in flea markets and in old out of the way pawn shops, antique warehouses and used book stores. Doesn’t really allow me. To move much beyond the discount collector pieces. 2 World’s Most Expensive License Plate Sold for $14.3 Million. 3 Rare...
theavidcollector.wordpress.com
2250569. theavidconsumer (David) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 216 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Window&...
theavidconsumer.deviantart.com
2250570. The Avid Crafter - Events
Subscribe to our mailing list.
theavidcrafter.com
2250571. The Avid Cyclist - Riding Your Bike Past Peak Oil
theavidcyclist.com
2250572. The Avid Designer
theaviddesigner.com
2250573. The Avid Diner
theaviddiner.blogspot.com
2250574. The Avid Eater
Monday, 10 March 2014. Goin' Vegan.For Breakfast. Although I'm not opposed to eating meat, I have shifted towards a more plant-based diet. Not only is it generally healthier but it's usually cheaper too. I also find that it allows me to get creative and try new ingredients to cook with. I most recently tried tempeh which is an excellent source of protein and fiber (and it's vegan). Mini Blueberry Oatmeal Cakes. Makes 12 mini cakes, serving size is 2 cakes. 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats. To make th...
theavideater.com
2250575. The Avid Fan
Arizona State Sun Devils. North Carolina Tar Heels. Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Penn State Nittany Lions. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Quickshop {"id":387047413,"title":"Arizona Football Fan","handle":"arizona","description":"Not Sold In Stores. 100% Designed and Printed In The USA! V=1427087117","variant ids":[1010642921,1010642925,1010642929,1010642933,1010642937,1010642941,1010642945,1010643009]} ,{"id":1010642925,"title":"Premium Ringspun Tee / Medium / Black","options":["Premium Ringspun Tee","Medi...
theavidfan.com
2250576. theavidfashionista.com
The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois).
theavidfashionista.com
2250577. Game Reviews for the Avid Gamer | My own personal thoughts on the games I play
Game Reviews for the Avid Gamer. My own personal thoughts on the games I play. 8216;New’ Super Mario Bros (NDS). Bull;January 14, 2010 • 1 Comment. I know, I know…I’m extremely LTTP on this. Nevertheless, this classic game/series deserves a blog post. Was it the lack of a memory card? However, this was my one and only frustration with the game. Tags: New Super Mario Bros. GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony. Bull;December 3, 2009 • Leave a Comment. I think my frustration with the combat system derives from my...
theavidgamer.wordpress.com
2250578. The Life of an Avid Gamer
The Life of an Avid Gamer. Thursday, 10 January 2013. So what is the game? For those of you who somehow havent heard of DDR, its a game where arrows scroll to the top of the screen (you can change it to reverse scrolling) and as the actual arrow meets a stationary outline, you tap the directional arrow on the pad that it comes with, with your feet. These mats vary in look and design. For most people, you'll be playing with one of these:. So whats so good about this game? Ill see you guys next time! So wi...
theavidgaminglife.blogspot.com
2250580. The Avid Gardener | Gardener North London, Palmers Green, Southgate, East Finchley, Highgate
The Avid Gardener offers professional gardening solutions to your everyday garden requirements with a speciality in soft landscaping. Whether it is basic garden advice, maintenance or the full design help you require, we are able to offer you a warm, reliable and professional service. Using more traditional methods, we are no mow, blow and go gardeners. Our aim is to create gardens that delight our customer’s senses and exceed their expectations, inspiring them to spend more time in their outdoor space.
theavidgardener.com
2250581. The Avid Gardener | Down on the Allotment and other gardening goodness
Down on the Allotment and other gardening goodness. 3 years since last update! Wow, how the time has flown… I thought it was only a year or so since I had last done a post, am shocked it’s a few months shy of being 3 years. Well, what can I say, life simply has got in the way. Granted there have been good times and bad, though unfortunately for the allotment it has faired a little worse of late. Good to be back up there…. Well the holiday is feeling far behind me now (must arrange another one… soon...
theavidgardener.wordpress.com
2250582. The Avid Gardener | A passionate plantsman with extensive plant knowledge. I love to share my experiences and knowledge inspiring others to create beautiful gardens.
A passionate plantsman with extensive plant knowledge. I love to share my experiences and knowledge inspiring others to create beautiful gardens. Gardening Tips for March. Gardening Tips for February. Inspired by RHS Hampton Court Flower Show 2015. I always refer to this show as my ‘dose of design inspiration’ and leaving the show, I’m always filled with drive, renewed enthusiasm and inspiration to test out new planting combinations within my clients gardens. The gardens that stood out for me were:.
theavidgardener6.wordpress.com
2250583. theavidgolfer.com
theavidgolfer.com
2250584. The Avid Group
THE AVID GROUP is a clinic with a difference. We are a group of family run companies established in the local community for over 15 years:. AVID Beauty - Beauty, Skincare. AVID Healthcare - Osteopathy, Chiropractic. AVID Aesthetics - Botulinum Therapy (Botox), Dermal Fillers. 105A Station Road, West Wickham,. Entrance is in car park off Croft Avenue), Kent BR4 0PX. Phone: 0208 777 4343. 09:30am - 8:00 pm. 09:30am - 6:00 pm. 09:30am - 8:00 pm. 09:30am - 6:00 pm. 09:30am - 5:30 pm. Connect With Us :.
theavidgroup.co.uk
2250585. Suspended Domain
This account has been suspended. Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.
theavidgroup.com
2250586. we are AVID - Web design, iPhone, & Android development | Los Angeles, California
Showing great enthusiasm for or interest: an avid moviegoer. Synonyms: enthusiastic, ardent, keen; devoted, dedicated; zealous, fanatic. We are AVID Inc.
theavidgrp.com
2250587. Thumbelyna: The Avid Knitter
Monday, February 22, 2010. Here is the lace pattern I used for my River of Wine (seen in post below). It's called the Horseshoe Lace. Cast on multiples of 11. Row 1: K1,* yo, k3, sl 1, k2tog, psso, k3, k1; rep from * to end. Row 2: Purl all. Row 3: P1, * k1, yo, k2, sl 1, k2tog, psso, k2, yo, k1, p1; rep from * to end. Row 4: K1, * p9, k1; rep from * to end. Row 5: P1, k2, yo, k1, sl 1, k2tog, psso, k1, yo, k2, p1; rep from * to end. Row 6: K1,* p9, k1; rep from * to end. Monday, February 15, 2010. Went ...
theavidknitter.blogspot.com
2250588. The Avid Life | Following The Whitlocks
May 31, 2015. Read more ». April 10, 2015. Another update from us! We underestimated how long it would take to make these so we got behind a few weeks. Sorry! Read more ». February 2, 2015. Super excited to try these monthly video updates. This one is a bit long but we promise to make them shorter. We just felt this gave a better picture into all we are doing when you can see videos and pics. They’ll get better as we do them. Blessings! Read more ». 32,272 Miles In 3 Weeks! July 13, 2013. May 15, 2013.
theavidlife.com
2250589. The Avid Light
New album coming soon. The Avid Light in the Studio. June 24, 2015. The Avid Light is currently recording their latest album at 5th street studios in Austin, TX. While no release date has been set, the band plans to release their album this fall. For all of the latest updates, follow the band’s social media sites.
theavidlight.com
2250590. The Avid Listener
Dedicated to the idea that music criticism can be literate and fun to read, The Avid Listener fosters weekly discussions between scholars and novices alike. February 27, 2017. Blurring Categories: Bob Dylan’s Nobel Prize. Sally K Sommers Smith Wells ( Division of Natural Science and Mathematics, Boston University). Patti Smith performs Bob Dylan’s A Hard Rain’s a-Gonna Fall at the 2016 Nobel Prize ceremony. Smith accepted Bob Dylan’s award on his behalf. Reacted to the announcement. Continue reading "Blu...
theavidlistener.com
2250591. The Avid Mind & Tracksmith
Bad Girls, Good Boy. The Difference Between Men and Women. Boys Arrive In Heaven. Released 17 August 2011. All Songs produced and arranged by Ian Williams. All Songs mixed by Alex Inglizian of Experimental Sound Studio of Chicago and Ian Williams. Feeds for this album. The Avid Mind and Tracksmith. Bad Girls, Good Boy. Avid Mind Presents: Intermission: The Mixtape. The Avid Mind and Tracksmith Present: The Prototype. Contact The Avid Mind and Tracksmith. Switch to mobile view.
theavidmind-n-tracksmith.bandcamp.com
2250592. The Avid Mind - Home
A Simple Way to Generate formatted PDF Documents. Written by amcvega on November 23rd, 2007 @ 12:37 AM. Most of the applications we make are in aid of current manual systems. The whole reason clients come to us is because they want to streamline and automate parts of their processes but they still have to deal with the reality of the current, paper-based way of doing things. So it happens that recently I’ve gotten a sudden influx of requests to be able to generate printable pre-filled forms. The problem ...
theavidmind.upstrat.com
2250593. Home
Relationship, Concept, Design, Print and Marketing. Graphic Design, Meida Art and Printing. Networking is the center of what The Avid Network is all about. Restaurant or general contractor, some part of some business can overlap into another business, and so the continual relationship between need and action begins. The Avid Network hopes to better provide that continuing loop of connectivity between local small business, musician, entrepreneur and more.
theavidnet.com
2250594. The Avid Network
January 9, 2014. The Avid Network (AVID) is a full-service, professional project and meetings management company committed to providing a high-quality meeting experience from inception to reconciliation. We specialize in streamlined processes, flawless logistics, and competitive pricing. Our clients encompass the financial, medical, advertising, and consumer products businesses. Proudly powered by WordPress.
theavidnetwork.com
2250595. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
theavidobserver.com
2250596. theavidpen – Literary.Photography.Life
Art & happenings. Food & travel. Movies & rainy sundays. Photography & life. Before I Fall Coming to Theaters. Turquoise & Gold. Snow Day Chocolate Chip Cookies. 5 Tips for Beating the Winter Blues. Hello from… NYC Part 1. True Memoirs of an International Assassin Movie Review. Movies and Rainy Sundays. Before I Fall Coming to Theaters. January 12, 2017 by theavidpen. What if the same day kept repeating day after day? January 11, 2017 by theavidpen. Once Upon a Bead articles. Turquoise & Gold. In the mon...
theavidpen.com
2250597. theavidpen | Literary.Photography.Life
The Avid Pen on Etsy. On theavidpen’s bookshelf. Once Upon a Bead. Knit One Purl Two. Movies and rainy sundays. Just Call Me Charlie. From You to Me…. Raleigh Trip 2015 Day 3. Raleigh Trip 2015 Day 2. Raleigh Trip 2015 Day 1. A day in Southend…. De-stress Ways to Relax. August 17, 2015. I don’t know about you guys, but being stressed out is not something I enjoy. So, here’s some ways I’ve come with to attempt to keep the stress at bay. 1 1,000 Dot-to-Dot Cities. 2 Stress Less Coloring: Paisley Patterns.
theavidpen.wordpress.com
2250598. The Avid Penguin | Random consideration
My first post…. Barbara and Jack: A Tail of Two Assassins. January 15, 2010. 1 comment so far. Barbara and Jack: A Tail of Two Assassins. The year was 1991. Bush is in the White House, Reagan was creating international turmoil with the Iran Contra affair and Jefferson was single footedly running this country into the ground…. A monkey walks into a bar in Detroit on a snowy winter day. (Isn’t that how all tragic love stories start? Monkey, monkey up in the sky. Monkey, monkey finish your tuna on rye.
theavidpenguin.wordpress.com
2250599. The Avid Photographer - Hobbyist Photographer
Babies & Kids. Travel & Landscape. Is a talented studio portrait photographer based in Montreal. Her photography interests cover modelling portfolios, boudoir and glamour sessions, talent portraits or headshots, portraits for babies, kids, couples, family, maternity and pets. Babies & Kids. Travel & Landscape.
theavidphotographer.com
2250600. The Avid Photographer | The World Through My Lens
The Avid Photographer The World Through My Lens. The World Through My Lens. January 10, 2015. By Lee Teck Meng. Bali – Kuta Paradiso Hotel Bali. Kuta Paradiso Hotel Bali. For the 5 days that we spent in Bali, we stayed in only one hotel and that’s Kuta Paradiso Hotel Bali. Our super big double super-singles bed. The hotel staff helped to join the 2 beds for us. A good spread of food. Good variety of condiments for the porridge. Tropical fruits served in a fruit carving bowl. Snake fruit, or Salak. Anyway...
theavidphotographer.wordpress.com
2250601. theavidreader.com -
theavidreader.com
2250602. The Avid Reader
Once upon a time, there was a girl who devoured books as though they were candy. Book Review: Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy. What if youd been living your life as if you were dying only to find out that you had your whole future ahead of you? Now Alice is forced to face the consequences of all that shes said and done, as well as her true feelings for Harvey. But has she caused irreparable damage to the people around her and to the one person who matters most? Side Effects May Vary. All in all, th...
theavidreader.typepad.com
2250603. theavidreaderbookclub
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Ethereal template. Powered by Blogger.
theavidreaderbookclub.blogspot.com
2250604. The Avid Reader Book Tours
The Avid Reader Book Tours. Let Me Help You Promote Your Book! By Booking your Tour Today! I Can help You Spread The Word! Div class="The-Avid-Reader-Book-Tours-button" style="width: 175px; margin: 0 auto;" a href="http:/ theavidreaderbooktours.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow" img src="http:/ i190.photobucket.com/albums/z46/Clickguru/Blog/The%20Avid%20Reader%20Book%20Tours/TARBTBookTourHost.jpg" alt="The Avid Reader Book Tours" width="175" height="150" / /a /div. Big Pharma Big Agri Big Conspiracy. Book Bir...
theavidreaderbooktours.blogspot.com
2250605. The Avid Reader | Book Reviews by Zara Hoffman
This is the home page widget area. You can use this space to add an introductory message to your blog with a Text Widget or add any other widget here. Scrivathon16: the 24hr word sprint. Originally posted on A.Y. Chao. Filed under Book Reviews. ARC Review: The Belgrave Legacy by Zara Hoffman. Originally posted on Living Within Fiction. Filed under Book Reviews. Originally posted on Crazy Little Thing Called Life. So, first off, tell us a bit about you! Filed under Book Reviews. Sorry for being MIA for su...
theavidreadernewsletter.wordpress.com
2250606. The Avid Readers Blog - Patricia Chatman Blog
Stay Connected.Follow us on. The Avid Readers Blog. The Avid Readers Blog. Free Downloads and Promotional Items. Schedule a Book Review. Chatman Virtual Book Tours. Increase Traffic to You Website. Search Engine Optimizer (SEOs) and Hashtags (#). Before you begin to see results in your ranking there are a few things you’ll need to perform while designing your website and subsequent webpages. Remember, increasing traffic to your website is the name of the game, and these tips provided aren’t a fool ...
theavidreadersblog.com
2250607. The Avid Scooterist | Safe is more fun than dead.
Safe is more fun than dead. Introducing The Avid Scooterist. September 28, 2015. Good day, dear readers! My name is Gus Krebbs. I’m a Scooterist. And I love it! When I got my first scooter, a 2009 Genuine Buddy 125, it was as if I had logged out of the Matrix. I swallowed the blue pill and discovered a whole new world of two-wheeling freedom! This blog will be my testimony to the joys of scootering and the myriad ways a scooter can improve your life and change the world! Mayor McAwesome on a Stella.
theavidscooteristdotcom.wordpress.com
2250608. The Avid Scrapper
Thursday, January 26, 2012. Baby Brooklyn Chipboard Album. 5x5 Card. I made it to match the cover of the album. I don't know what it is about duckies that I find so dang adorable! Cover of the 8x8 chipboard album. I had to use 2" book rings for it. It turned out to be pretty thick with all the embellishing. I had this idea to collage a bunch of cute baby things onto the front. A Tim Holtz book plate with her name. Pages 1 and 2. I love baby feet. Pages 3 and 4. Pages 7 and 8. Pages 9 and 10. Gratitude un...
theavidscrapper.blogspot.com
2250609. The Avid Seamstress Sewing Fabric Patterns
The Avid Seamstress Sewing Fabric Patterns. We're taking some time to work on some exciting new features that will bring life to the wonderful world of sewing, from beautiful photography and an insight into my passion for sewing to our very own patterns. For you to make! We'll be back soon, but in the meantime you can follow us on our blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to get your creative fix! Lisa, The Avid Seamstress. 89a Broomfield Avenue, Palmers Green, London, N13 4JR, GB.
theavidseamstress.co.uk
2250610. The Avid Seamstress | Totally addicted to sewing
Make Up Bag Tutorial. How to make bunting. Cushion with zip enclosure. The Wonderful Door Stop Tutorial. Lined Drawstring Pouch Tutorial. Zipped Make Up Bag Tutorial. Gorgeous tote bag – Beginners. Guide to buying a sewing machine. Totally addicted to sewing. Posted by The Avid Seamstress. Asymp; Leave a comment. We’re freshening up! For you to make! We’ll be back soon, but in the meantime you can follow us on our blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to get your creative fix! Asymp; 3 Comments. Buy the ...
theavidseamstress.com
2250611. The Avid Sportsman
Members – April. Members – May. Members – Summer. Members – Fall. In The News… Avid Sportsman Delivers Exceptional Sporting Experiences! Feb 08, 2011. World-class golf, fishing, private clubs and lodges, our personal networks and experience all play key roles in what The Avid Sportsman delivers. Dormie Club – Is This Crenshaw and Coore’s Best Yet? Feb 07, 2011. Perfect Saltwater Flats “Grand Slam” Destination. Feb 07, 2011. Visit The Home of American Golf – Pinehurst, NC. Feb 06, 2011. Feb 01, 2011.
theavidsportsman.com
2250612. The Avid Trader
Kinetick Free End of Day. In CoreTrader, click the "Free Media" tab and then fill out the free registration. REMEMBER THE GENERIC PASSWORD! This will allow you to hear the excellent weekly market recap which seems to be done on Saturday night. The guy seems to use the logic that Trading Academy uses. This site is nothing short of phenominal! It also has the SP 500 heat map. All this for free! NYSE Bullish Percent Index. Kinetic End of Day. Mostly fundamentals. Requires free registration. Requires free re...
theavidtrader.com
2250613. Features - The Avid Traveler
Travel Tips: The Art Of Travel. Moving Is Living: A Life Spent Avidly Traveling. This website is dedicated to a peripatetic's musings. The purpose is to ponder and reflect and perhaps illuminate the reasons why some travel and why some choose not to. My home is - and always will be - in the mountains of Western North Carolina. Despite Thomas Wolfe's proclamation, "You Can't Go Home, Again," set in Asheville, NC - I can. My soul finds inspiration there. A Travel Writer, In Real Life. The Art of Travel.
theavidtraveler.com
2250614. The Avid Travelers
We love the wind on our hair when we travel; We love the sand on our bare foot when we travel; We love the moments spent with nature- The luxury of our life; We love to chase the miles that pass by- The love of our life. Wednesday, April 13, 2011. Trails of Nature - 4. For a South Indian, Everlasting flowers invariably means nostalgic memories of visit to Ooty or Kodaikanal. No one returns without buying a bunch of them. Thanks for the visiting Trails Of Nature. Have a nice day. Monday, April 11, 2011.
theavidtravelers.blogspot.com
2250615. The Avid Traveller | Itinerary Planner
The Avid Traveller Trip Planner. Create an Itinerary and plan your adventure. Share your adventure with your family and friends. Enjoy and checkpoint your adventure along the way. Foresight Creations Pty Ltd 2016.
theavidtraveller.com
2250616. The Avid Viewer | We've Seen It All
We've Seen It All. R 2015 147m As a biopic of late 80′s gangsta rap group N.W.A, there were countless ways for “Straight Outta Compton” to fail. It could have found success aiming only to entertain fans of the group, opting. Read more ». R 2015 99m “National Lampoon’s Vacation” was first released in theaters in 1983. That means that the 13-year-old boys that snuck in to see the cult classic Chevy Chase showcase are now 45-year-old men. Writer and director. Read more ». Read more ». Read more ». R 2015 11...
theavidviewer.com
2250617. theavies.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theavies.com
2250618. TheAvies (Raven) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Feb 14, 2011. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Size: d...
theavies.deviantart.com
2250619. theavieve
9733; ★ ★ ★ ★. 9733; ★ ★ ★ ★.
theavieve.blogspot.com