SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 17 / 1 / (2251809 - 2251863)

2251809. The Awkward Ginger
The musings of a lost girl trying to find her footing. Wednesday, May 21, 2014. Tomorrow, I will become a Master of Fashion Studies. It's about fucking time. But, like, not really. Sorrynotsorry it took me three years instead of two. This third year has truly been a blessing. I've become a firm believer in everything happening for a reason. Or am I just telling myself this until the next time I crash and burn? Sorrynotsorry for finally being happy. Sunday, May 18, 2014. The The - "This Is The Day". Anyon...
theawkwardginger.blogspot.com
2251810. Home
She is an awkward girl. quirky and different and comfortable in her own skin. The Awkward Girl Store. The Adventures of The Awkward Girl. The Awkward Girl Greeting Cards.
theawkwardgirl.com
2251811. T.A.G.G. | 'The Awkward Girl Guide' radio show site.
039;The Awkward Girl Guide' radio show site. September 28, 2011. Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New. On the left (of the admin dashboard. To start a fresh post. Are some suggestions for your first post. You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post. To your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web. Make some changes to this page.
theawkwardgirlguide.wordpress.com
2251812. La lucha contra el hambre. Blog pro ana y pro alisa.
Hacemos lo que hacemos por conseguir nuestras metas ya que pequeñas no son. Alcemos el cuello y no dejemos que se nos caiga la corona! Chat ana, mia y alisa para princesas. Domingo, 26 de julio de 2015. Carrera de kilos ana, mia y alissa. 191;En que consistira? Dos semanas y media. Pueden entrar dandonos sus numeros de telefono. El plazo esta para hoy y mañana y tambien para el lunes de la semana que viene aunque creo que se podra aceptar a las demas a cualquier dia. 191;Que hay que hacer? Decir nuestro ...
theawkwardgirlvshunger1706.blogspot.com
2251814. The Awkward Glitch | It's 2014. Aren't you a little old for video games?
It's 2014. Aren't you a little old for video games? Woman refuses to play game unless it comes with a meaningless notification of completion. 8220;Why would even bother with a game if I can’t do arbitrary tasks that lead to nothing but an online score to stroke my ego? 8221; says Stephanie Barber. (more…). And tagged 1000 Achievement Points. June 9, 2014. By Ryan Player 1 Collins. Michael Pachter Mondays: Leaked E3 predictions. And tagged animal crossing. June 9, 2014. By Ryan Player 1 Collins. Enjoy our...
theawkwardglitch.wordpress.com
2251815. The Awkward Guide | In every situation in life, there's always a way to make a tit of yourself
In every situation in life, there's always a way to make a tit of yourself. 10 Things That, As A Child, It Never Occurs To You You’ll Have To Deal With As An Adult. In the halcyon days of woollen dungarees, booster seats, and being blissfully unaware of how chicken nuggets are made, there are a few things that it never occurs to you … Continue reading →. 14/02/2015 · Leave a comment. Six months at Pirie Close, London. 15/07/2014 · Leave a comment. The Awkward Guide To Summer. 31/05/2014 · 1 Comment.
theawkwardguide.com
2251816. The Awkward Gym Girl | Because things in life aren't always obvious
The Awkward Gym Girl. Because things in life aren't always obvious. Kicking it at Kashmir. Movie Time: Hateful Eight…. From Fatness to Fitness. To BE or Not To BE…. Kicking it at Kashmir. Awww My friend Ronni. We’ve known each other for almost 20 years now. We were just young pups working together at a small marketing company in Tempe. We have had lots of laughs and adventures together. Every time Ronni comes to town, she always makes a way and time to see her friends. She brought the house down! So movi...
theawkwardgymgirl.com
2251817. The Awkward Homesteader | Learning to Create a World
Learning to Create a World. The best things in life . May 10, 2012. Middot; by Rose. Middot; in Uncategorized. Middot; Leave a comment. This is going to be my motto for things in the new house. I am going to try to obtain things for free or as cheaply as possible. For example, I needed some cardboard boxes for moving. Option 1: Go to Staples or a similar store and buy cardboard boxes. Option 2: Scrounge […]. Oddities in the House. May 4, 2012. Middot; by Rose. Middot; in Old Houses. May 3, 2012. This mor...
theawkwardhomesteader.wordpress.com
2251818. Theawkwardhosts.com
theawkwardhosts.com
2251819. www.theawkwardhour.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of CheapNames. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night .
theawkwardhour.com
2251820. The Awkward Hour
About the Awkward Hour. Nominated for an Award? Our delightful WLUW manager has asked us to submit 30 minutes of our favorite show as an entry in the College Broadcasters Inc. Awards! We will be submitting as part of the “Best Regularly Scheduled Entertainment Program” category, and really need help deciding what to submit. Please help us end the program on the highest of the highest notes! PS – We know the episode w TJ hasn’t aired yet, but we’ve heard it. It’s pretty funny. Hiatus don’t hate us. Starti...
theawkwardhour.wordpress.com
2251821. The Awkward Husband | Any Which Way You Can…
Any Which Way You Can. Feb 28, 2013. Welcome to Awkward Husband! Welcome to the TheAwkwardHusband.com! My name is Chris and this is my blog. There is no other like… Oh wait this isn’t “Full Metal Jacket”. I would like to take a moment and tell. Welcome to Awkward Husband! Designed by Elegant Themes.
theawkwardhusband.com
2251822. The Awkward Indie Girl
Wednesday, May 21, 2014. Goodbye, The Awkward Indie Girl! A lot has happened in the last month. My blog and I have gotten a lot of attention, and I have had some amazing opportunities to serve as an advocate for the mental health community - expect a blog post about this soon! I think I have finally reached the point where I have outgrown The Awkward Indie Girl. I have migrated all of my posts to. So be sure to update your bookmarks! Friday, April 11, 2014. Sometimes I Am Disabled. Despite this claim of ...
theawkwardindiegirl.blogspot.com
2251823. theawkwardkay (Kayleigh Webster) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 2 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Fine line...
theawkwardkay.deviantart.com
2251824. FTM Surgery Experience
This website was made to share one particular FTM/top surgery/chest masculinization/whatever-you-want-to-call-it experience. Please do not pull images or text from the site without consulting with me. The following pages contain images of surgery, including blood, tubes and other things that could be graphic or unsettling.
theawkwardkid.com
2251825. THE AWKWARD KIDS CLUB
Sunday, 31 March 2013. Wears: Obey beanie, Sportsgirl dress, Vintage shawl, Byron Bay socks and shoes from ebay. Wears: Adidas T-shirt, vintage shorts, vintage overshirt and Windsor Smith shoes. I hope you all had a happy Easter yesterday! Anyway I hope you all have a lovely Easter break. Friday, 22 March 2013. Wears: Deena and Ozzy shoes, A.T.G tee as dress. Wears: Gypsy Stone dress, Windsor Smith shoes. I hope your Summer days are as beautiful as you are,. Monday, 18 March 2013. Monday, 11 March 2013.
theawkwardkidsclub.blogspot.com
2251827. The Awkward Kid's Point of View
The Awkward Kid's Point of View. Wednesday, February 23, 2011. Monday, February 7, 2011. Friday, February 4, 2011. In both his novel. Amusing Ourselves to Death,. He goes on to talk about, in his speech and in his novel, how these new ways of conversing are hardly advancements, and actually have set human kind back, and that not all advancements are actually beneficial to society. Friday, January 28, 2011. Wednesday, December 22, 2010. Donate Your Body to Science. Thursday, December 9, 2010. 1 Rev Borgha...
theawkwardkidspointofview.blogspot.com
2251828. Welcome theawkwardkitchen.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theawkwardkitchen.com
2251829. the awkward lean
Retrograde degeneration of the thalamus following prefrontal lobotomy. Posted 2 years ago. Posted 4 years ago. Posted 4 years ago. Posted 4 years ago. Posted 4 years ago. One drink short of an orgy. Posted 4 years ago. The ultimate triumph of human reason. Posted 4 years ago. Posted 4 years ago. Posted 4 years ago. Posted 4 years ago. Posted 4 years ago. Blue footed boobies are famous in the Galapagos Islands for their shrill mating calls. Posted 4 years ago. Humans. You are incredible. Posted 4 years ago.
theawkwardlean.tumblr.com
2251830. The Awkward Lie
A common sense discourse on the happenings in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth and the known universe…just not necessarily in that order. Update: Sorry to say but all the archived posts and comments from the old site hosted on blog.com are gone for good. They say change is good so I guess I’ll be starting from scratch. Look forward to seeing a lot of the familiar faces from the old haunt and hope we can pick up some new readers now that we’re part of the google empire. Today's zero and hero.
theawkwardlie.blogspot.com
2251831. The Awkward Life -
So as Alex mentioned I’m in NYC now, hence being MIA. Being here is great but getting here was a pain. So these directions are for if you are moving somewhere across the US that requires a plane flight. I also was not moving with any furniture or house supplies, mostly just clothes and books. […]. The First Teaser for Pixar’s New Movie is here! AHS Freak Show: Opening Credits are Here! Happy October first everyone! Fall is in full swing (though a second heat wave is on its way to SoCal. Boo) and in a...
theawkwardlife.com
2251832. theawkwardlifeblogdotcom | A great WordPress.com site
A great WordPress.com site. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Thirteen Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “theawkwardlifeblogdotcom”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
theawkwardlifeblog.com
2251833. The Awkward Life of Jemma
Disney Walt Disney World 2016 Vlog #6 - Day 3 Part 2: Magic Kingdom. Disney Walt Disney World 2016 Vlog #5 - Day 3 Part 1: Magic Kingdom. Disney Walt Disney World 2016 Vlog #4 - Day 2 Part 2: EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. Review Sticky9 Instagram Magnets. Ive been aware of Sticky9s Instagram magnets since before theyd even changed their name from Stickygram, yet I hadnt. Baking Mary Berry's Cappuccino Cake. Review Glasses Direct 7-Day Home Trial. Baking Mary Berry's Coffee and Walnut Traybake.
theawkwardlifeofjemma.blogspot.com
2251834. The Awkward Life of Katie
Monday, April 14, 2014. The endless string of goodbyes that a military girlfriend faces don't leave her unscathed. Like some people collect stamps or ticket stubs. Pinned to the wall like souvenirs,. Another point in time where we parted. Their potency never fades with time. Like some people collect postcards or bottle caps. We tuck them in our suitcases,. Pretend they don't weigh us down. Tuesday, April 8, 2014. 10/23/12 After being diagnosed with dyslexia. Don’t ever discover your faults. Her mother ur...
theawkwardlifeofkatie.blogspot.com
2251835. The awkward life of Nick
The awkward life of Nick. This is a blog devoted to my life and all the daily happenings that keep me going.I can't beat it so I roll with it. Monday, August 8, 2011. Came across this and love it. Written by: Robert L. Gillette. I am the 30-year old couple coming back to campus for the first time with both little ones in tow. One wears her first blue and orange cheerleader outfit; the other wears #34 even though he is too young to understand why. Auburn is so much more than a city or a school or a team o...
theawkwardlifeofnickgarner.blogspot.com
2251836. TheAwkwardLink (Link) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 1 Year. 3 Month Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». Last Visit: 4 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
theawkwardlink.deviantart.com
2251837. The Awkward Lord of the Rings Moments
Lord of the rings. Yes yes I noticed the ‘Oat’ error, it has already been reblogged/liked so please just deal with it for now! We’re human, we’ll make some mistakes every now and then! Lord of the rings. The Lord of the Rings. Return of the king. Lord of the rings. The Lord of the Rings. Lord of the rings. The Lord of the Rings. Whispered, "This blog is the greatest creation in the history of middle earth.". Lord of the rings. The Lord of the Rings. Fellowship of the ring. Lord of the rings.
theawkwardlotrmoments.tumblr.com
2251838. theawkwardlove's blog - Blog de theawkwardlove - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 28/10/2014 at 7:05 AM. Updated: 28/10/2014 at 7:05 AM. Je veux faire des rencontres sympas. This blog has no articles. Subscribe to my blog! Post to my blog. Here you are free.
theawkwardlove.skyrock.com
2251839. The Awkward Lunge | Learning to Stay Fit, Healthy, and Well in Life After College
February 20, 2010 · 12:30 am. You Can Be In My “Behind the Music”. Hi to the ten people who read this… I apologize for the extended delay within posts. I’ve been working on a few longer essays, this one included. Pretty please leave me your feedback! I really like this piece, but still don’t love the last sentence, among other rough spots. I’d love to hear your comments! Two evenings a week. All of a sudden,. And with that advice, our roles truly swapped. Instead of offering him advice about avoiding...
theawkwardlunge.wordpress.com
2251840. Awkwardly Reversed
Tuesday, April 9, 2013. Reaction to the First Left-Handed Home Run of the Pirates' Season. The first Pirate home run by a left-handed batter was hit last night in Arizona. First baseman Garrett “G.I.” Jones hit a solo home run in the top of the 8th inning to extend the Pirates’ lead to 5-3 over the Diamondbacks. Wanted a video, but it's not on Youtube yet. So, this is all there is. I walked past the hipsters on my way out of the stadium and one girl said, “Did you see what just happened? I remember when ...
theawkwardlyreversedblog.blogspot.com
2251841. Awkward Magazine - Yorkshire Lifestyle Blog
Show Beauty Blow Dry Bar Leeds. August 10, 2015. The higher the hair, the closer to heaven, or so the saying goes…however for me, hair should be shiny, swishy and as healthy looking as possible, with limited back combing! Friday Food Gusto Leeds. August 7, 2015. I know I say this a lot, but I’m quite the lucky duck! On a weekly basis I get invited to some really rather splendid events, however, when it comes to foodie invites, almost nothing will get between me and my dinner! August 3, 2015.
theawkwardmagazine.com
2251842. Index of /
Apache Server at www.theawkwardman.com Port 80.
theawkwardman.com
2251843. Funny Awkward Moment Jokes
Funny awkward moment jokes Hilarious jokes and stories: Read funny 'That awkward moment' stories from all over the world and share your own experiences! Funny Awkward Moment Jokes. Ldquo;That awkward moment when you forget your best friends middle name, and she tries to act like its not a big deal, but you can tell she thinks otherwise.”. Ldquo;The awkward moment when all your classmates are talking, and when you start talking, the room goes silent.”.
theawkwardmoment.net
2251844. MOMENTS IN TIME YOU WISH YOU COULD UNDO
DOO DOOO DOO DOOOD OOD DOOOD DOOODODOD DODOD DODOD DODOD. MOMENTS IN TIME YOU WISH YOU COULD UNDO. A site of pure awesome! WARNING: my tumblr does not contain silly pictures of models and clothing you will never buy :) sincerely Janice xx. Marshall had become addicted to creating songs and photo montages documenting various mundane events. So for months, all of Marshall’s, friends and professional colleagues were getting emails like this. I don’t think this was the dream…. Designed by The Minimalist.
theawkwardmoment.tumblr.com
2251845. Well, this is awkward
Well, this is awkward. Thursday, 19 March 2015. Redbird and the Vallahan. Rest is on the right under the label redbird! 8220;We must be careful in our journey here,” he said, as they finally checked their wild flight. Both elven horses were panting from their exertions, their silken sides heaving as though they would break apart. Redbird could feel the exhaustion in Aquila’s limbs as well, although he seemed less fatigued by the long run than Nirulin and Eohin’s mounts. Nirulin drew his sword immediately...
theawkwardmomentat.blogspot.com
2251846. Welcome theawkwardmoments.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theawkwardmoments.com
2251847. TheAwkwardMoments (Carito Rubio) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 227 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Favouri...
theawkwardmoments.deviantart.com
2251848. The awkward moments of Archibald Igg.
The awkward moments of Archibald Igg. Jul 4, 2009. The awkward moment with Porky Peters. The best nickname I've known for a teacher was Reggie Boner. Reggie Boner. Sounds like a child molester. Something dark and Dickensian, sinister and creepy. He was of course just a man who taught French. Being numoric meant I was shit at Maths. Proper shit. All the extra maths lessons with people who'd give me cheap orange squash and those {. How do you not laugh out loud when your maths teacher says that? Like Toby ...
theawkwardmomentsofarchibaldigg.blogspot.com
2251849. The Awkward Monster
Tuesday, April 14, 2015. I love my generation. Usually people are always saying how they belong in the past, and our generation is not as fun and cool as the previous ones. I don't agree at all. I think living in the 21st century rocks. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. In recent news, CNN published that it is the city with the most traffic jams in the World. Am I proud? No But did it help me to discover something amazing? Searching for Sugar Man. The song was Sugarman by Rodriguez. Somehow, the record found i...
theawkwardmonster.blogspot.com
2251850. theawkwardmoose | In which the author muses about being socially awkward.
September 5, 2014 · 10:15 pm. Or David Bowie’s Pants. The other day my friend and I were discussing whether it is appropriate for a toddler to watch the 1988 classic “The Labyrinth”. My friend mentioned that her son had seen bits and pieces, and rather than being upset by David Bowie’s glitter-exuding pants bulge, he just kept asking “what happened? How could you not feel just a little confused? I feel ya little dude. I also wonder what happened. Or perhaps it does involve unicorns…. ARE YOU OK MAMA?
theawkwardmoose.wordpress.com
2251851. www.theawkwardmusician.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Blue Feather Domains. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night .
theawkwardmusician.com
2251852. The Awkward Niche
Monday, 22 September 2014. A little bit of progress. This nice late burst of summer has encouraged me out into the garden once all chores are complete and both children are fed/changed/dressed/off to school/down to sleep. Insert child-care related term here. I even managed to spend a little bit of time with the embroidery WIPs as well. Perhaps some buillion knots? Campfire smoke - with added smoky dragons. See, I told. You it was magical smoke! I love french knots, who doesn't? My first efforts were poor...
theawkwardniche.co.uk
2251853. TheAwkwardNoob (CarlHead (Don't Ask)) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Be my mirror,my sword,my shield. CarlHead (Don't Ask). We are the Crystal Gems! Deviant for 7 Months. This deviant's full pageview. CarlHead (Don't Ask). September 21, 2000. We are the Crystal Gems! Gemsona Re...
theawkwardnoob.deviantart.com
2251854. THE AWKWARD OFF
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
theawkwardoff.wordpress.com
2251855. Sometimes, judging happens.
Sometimes, judging happens. Saturday, April 4, 2015. Marie turned one year old on Monday. I'm still a bit in disbelief. This year has flown by! Current weight: 20 lbs, 9 oz ( 65th percentile). Current height: 28 inches ( 15th percentile). Current head circumference: 45.3 cm ( 50th percentile). Marie has only gained 5 ounces and 1 inch since her 9 month appointment, so her growing has definitely slowed down. She celebrated her first birthday! I've never felt so free! Marie likes being outside and swinging...
theawkwardone.blogspot.com
2251856. The Awkward One
She said that she hoped that I had not given up. Well, Susan. I did give up. I gave up on living a lie. I gave up the shame, the guilt, the idea that God would no longer love me, and I gave up on caring about any expectations that anyone else may have had for me. Sometimes giving up is not a bad thing, but never give up on being true to yourself. What did I feel? I don’t remember much of the reception afterwards, but I remember dancing to the song “Realize”. by Colbie Caillat for ou...2 Shame can kill&#4...
theawkwardone.com
2251857. The Awkward One
I think I gave myself food poisoning. Via upload.wikimedia.org. Oh Germany, you and your female urinals! Permanently blue for you. I’m not against new ideas, I just love the old regime. Harvard costs around $48,868, that’s cheaper than Stanford, or Carnegie Mellon :. I just made tofu with a spice sauce, my sister says it tastes good. Next time I’m only making half as much and cooking it in Unagi sauce. I knew she was trying to tell me something! Dear everyone in my American history class,. Permanently bl...
theawkwardone.tumblr.com
2251858. theawkwardone0 (Nick) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Traditional Art / Student. Deviant for 7 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 29 minutes ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
theawkwardone0.deviantart.com
2251859. Squarespace - Claim This Domain
Your custom domain mapping may take as little as 15-30 minutes to resolve, but in some cases mapping a new custom domain can take up to 24 hours. If you need additional information about domain mapping, please visit our help center. A fully hosted, completely managed environment for creating and maintaining a website, blog or portfolio. Our support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will respond to you in under an hour.
theawkwardonenamederin.com
2251860. Awkward Owl
Montag, 19. Mai 2014. Review] Augen Make-up Entferner im Vergleich. Hallo meine Liebe ♥. Ja, wer kennt es nicht: Die ewig leidige Suche nach dem richtigen Make-up Entferner. Auch ich gehöre zu einem dieser Kanidaten, die ständig am rumprobieren sind und dabei immer noch nicht DAS Abschminkprodukt gefunden haben. Vorweg: Bei den Vergleichsbildern habe ich jeweils 2 mal sehr sanft, also ohne Druck, über den Eyeliner gestrichen. Rival de Loop Clean&Care Ölhaltiger Augen Maku-Up Entferner. C61565 - Farbstoff...
theawkwardowl.blogspot.com
2251861. The Awkward Parade
I rarely put pictures of the finished product but here it goes. Lamp options for class. These are for a work party, the guy with Paul's star on his eye is Renzo, the Diesel King. The theme is disco but i'm a kiss fan so i changed the rules. Just random things and work from my silkscreen class! As beau would say. I can't tell if i'm joking or not. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
theawkwardparade.blogspot.com
2251862. The Awkward Pastor's Wife
The Awkward Pastor's Wife. The life of a not so graceful pastor's wife. I hope you can laugh, and sometimes cry, with me on my journey through the Refiner's Fire. Sunday, March 29, 2015. When Life Gives You Lemons? I don't have a picture of lemons, but don't these cupcakes look delicious? That there was a shower cap in the bottom drawer of the kitchen. There it was! With its cute little rubber ducks printed all over it! My mom stood with a puzzled look on her face and said,"What shower caps? But the LORD...
theawkwardpastorswife.blogspot.com
2251863. The Awkward Pause
High adventure, low low prices! Thursday, December 07, 2006. Just keeping the blog active. Posted by Abaculus at 12:56 pm. Sunday, April 16, 2006. Photocopied pamphlet (x 500) later found amongst the papers of Renton Twain, BSc (Hull):. MANIFESTO OF THE C.A.T.S. (Coalition Against The Slow). Dear Friends of Efficiency,. Have they never experienced the irritation of having to cut open a film lid and stir after just three minutes? Who thought of that name anyway? To ‘Nano’ I say ‘No no’! Since that fateful...
theawkwardpause.blogspot.com