SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 17 / 25 / (2318499 - 2318553)

2318499. The Bipolar Bible
I'm Bipolar. I'm Gay. I'm a pain in the ass. I'm engay-ged! I'm a mom of three autistic kids. Oh and I'm dirt poor. my youtube channel: http:/ www.youtube.com/user/BeanaTelevision? Friday, December 13, 2013. I've been on facebook everyone. Sorry its been so long but i write consantlly on the bipolar bible's facebook page. Ask me any personal ( reasonalable) daily that you want and I will answer it! There so "like" my page on fb. We are very much alive and NEED YOU fellow readers! An my fb page. This is m...
thebipolarbible.blogspot.com
2318500. The Bipolar *****
Thursday, December 25, 2008. I would just like to take a moment to pay tribute to those little balls of fur that have kept me sane this year (and continue to keep me sane). And this is Cleo:. Monday, December 15, 2008. As I was sitting at my desk at work this morning I came across an email that I wrote before I changed my name back to my maiden name. The name seemed foreign to me. It makes sense that all that would be left is an impression, an imprint, and a scab. Sunday, December 14, 2008. Anxiety disor...
thebipolarbitch.blogspot.com
2318501. もう出会いに迷わない
ファーストコンタクトはあくまでも 面談 顔合わせ なのです。 いかに相手の気を惹き心を掴むのか そのためには自己完結メ ルや自分語りメ ルはご法度です。 Laquo; Older Entries.
thebipolarblog.com
2318502. The Bipolar Book
Welcome to a new way of thinking! Enjoy the first chapter. Of my book for free. My friends - if you are going through hell, keep on going you will grow stronger, deeper, and perhaps gentler. May you base your decisions in love along the way and may you find peace on the other side. Devin is a public servant and independent management consultant with a graduate degree in business and has held positions ranging from Roughneck to CEO. Contact Devin to discuss the book, your purchase, or offer a testimonial.
thebipolarbook.com
2318503. The Bipolar Buddhist
Bipolar is the nature of all living things" MU KI. Places to Join me. A Little Bout Me. Places to Join me. A Little Bout Me. Places to join me:. Always I am available for private coaching. Niakan japanese phsycology gratitude work. Energetic clearing intuitive work. Shamanic work with sounds and vibration. Salt Lake Buddhist Temple. 211 West 100 South SLC, Ut 84101. I teach every 3rd Wednesday of the month 6:30 pm- 7:30 pm. No cost donations only if you wish. Cradle your Soul Yoga and massage studio.
thebipolarbuddhist.com
2318504. the bipolar builder | the ramblings of a builder who is bipolar
August 13, 2015. It’s Thursday. All is well. I’m level. It feels a bit strange but it’s ok. I’m missing being high but certainly not the lows. I’m still not medicated. Life is good. I’ve got plans yet again. Woohoo. August 7, 2015. Life What a strange thing it is. What is it really? Why do we live? Who are we really and why are we here? I’m still trying to figure all of it out for myself or about myself. I’m 40. Where has the time gone? August 6, 2015. It’s….Tuesday. August 4, 2015. I know myself well bu...
thebipolarbuilder.com
2318505. The Bipolar Bum | Backpacking and Bipolar II. Taking Manic Depression on tour.
Backpacking and Bipolar II. Taking Manic Depression on tour. About Me – The long version Pt.1. Bipolar II – If you ask me. Skype Support Initiative : Peer-To-Peer support #support. Progress Reports and Introspection. Benefit from my experience. On putting too many requirements on your happiness. Mood state whilst posting. Bipolar Hall of Fame. Mission Statement For Those Of “No Account”. Mission Statement For Those Of “No Account”. Featured · 44 Comments. Hiatus – A bit ill. Hiatus – A bit ill. The Tuesd...
thebipolarbum.com
2318506. The Bipolar Businessman | My journey out of the darkness… #timetochange
My journey out of the darkness… #timetochange. December 9, 2016. December 13, 2016. I think the most familiar feeling I seem to have come to loathe over time is that feeling of the Soloist…. The one man band, the one man army, the one man in the spotlight, the one man wondering in the darkness…. Sometimes I feel I’m just trudging! Paul Bettany once remarked in ‘A Knights Tale’. 8220;Trudging, to trudge! Some days everyone feels a bit like that I should think…. Did he not know I needed him? Every step fur...
thebipolarbusinessmanblog.wordpress.com
2318507. A Chick With Bipolar Disorder
A Chick With Bipolar Disorder. I'm Super-sensitive, Over-analytical, Hyper-Perfectionistic, Ultra -obsessive,. And a Whole Bunch of Other Hyphanated Words that make one amazing chick! Sunday, February 9, 2014. Sleep, where are you? I haven't been sleeping. Well, I have, but not the good, ooo weee, that feels so good sleep. I'm looking at melatonin. It's an otc product. I'll keep you posted. I need to sleep! From the Mind of. Links to this post. CLICK for more on: fanapt. Saturday, February 8, 2014. I am ...
thebipolarchick.blogspot.com
2318508. Now Seating | Front Row Seats Available
Front Row Seats Available. I’m Under the Covers. August 13, 2015. I’m under the covers today after a terrible night of sleep. I kinda want the world to go on and not notice that I’m in bed… as it will. I have a daily prayer conference call at 9am, and today I don’t want to be on. I don’t want to fake being positive and happy as I’ve done all week, and I don’t want the call to become “how to get Butterfly to perk up. ”. I’m depressed. I know it. Will my life ever be normal again? August 9, 2015. The job l...
thebipolarchick.wordpress.com
2318509. the bipolar club | Join The Bipolar Club! This is the story of a girl dealing with bipolar disorder
Join The Bipolar Club! This is the story of a girl dealing with bipolar disorder. Stay updated via RSS. Letter to Phil about my counseling intake appointment. Letter to Phil about my first week of my Masters program. My First Letter to Phil. Letter to Phil About an Emotional Friday Night. Bipolar Disorder Questions and Research. Everyday Moments of a Bipolar Girl. The Journey to my Bipolar Diagnosis. Follow Blog via Email. Join 10 other followers. High off bipolar medication. Thank you for sending me so ...
thebipolarclub.wordpress.com
2318510. Bipolar Help
Bipolar Disorder Author, Educator, Advocate. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.". Upgrade your Flash Player to version 8 to view this video! Click here for the download. Add streaming video to your website. Ldquo;This book is a God-send! In its pages, the reader will find an understanding of oneself and one’s diagnosis, strategies for coping, and a hope for the future.” –. Ndash; David Marvin.
thebipolarcoach.com
2318511. bi[polar] curious | poppycock from the bipolar spectrum
Poppycock from the bipolar spectrum. The Ongoing Journey for the “Right Fit” in Therapy. August 13, 2015. After the events of last week my goal this week was clear. I have been seeing the current one for just under a year and while we’ve had several communication issues I’ve tried hard to come back at the next appointment, try to talk things out, and move on. She is a nice woman and she is very easy to talk to when she is receptive. Unfortunately sometimes she just… isn’t? I took the note and left. I nee...
thebipolarcuriousblog.com
2318512. The Bipolar Dance | My journey from hell and back and back again with bipolar disorder
What is bipolar disorder? My journey from hell and back and back again with bipolar disorder. Talking to Your Psychiatrist – How To Guide. November 9, 2013. I get really bad doctor anxiety and have trouble saying what I want to say at appointments. I find writing things down as I think of them days in advance helps. Here are some pointers on making appointments with your psychiatrist effective for both of you. He’s probably heard it all before. Don’t focus so much on your diagnosis, focus on your symptom...
thebipolardance.wordpress.com
2318513. thebipolardancer | A Banter Blog of Laughably Failed Coping Skills
A Banter Blog of Laughably Failed Coping Skills. Summer Time and the Living Isn’t Easy. Asymp; Leave a comment. Summer time is notoriously slow in the industry. I have not tried any of these options, but many girls have implemented unique techniques to drive in more business when we aren’t drowning in dollars. Props to my people. Broke girls in bathing suits, unite! D) “Boyfriending”. Join multiple dating sites. “Connect” with men. Lead them to the club. Tinder now has a new use. While I’m not yet ...
thebipolardancer.com
2318514. thebipolardiaries
thebipolardiaries.com
2318515. 東京イセアクリニック ヒゲ永久脱毛なら医療レーザーがおすすめ
thebipolardiaries.net
2318516. The Bipolar Diaries of Mr. Smith
Thursday, 2 August 2012. Insight 11: Looking at the World Through Orange Sunglasses. I have a Hoya orange filter. And I’ve always wanted to experiment shooting colour photos with it. Orange filters are used to either increase the contrast of black and white photos or to dramatise sunscapes. I’ve tried using an orange filter and a circular polariser filter. The above is an example of a CPL in action. Two weeks ago I took my camera out to see what colour photos will work with an orange filter. I was prescr...
thebipolardiariesofmrsmith.blogspot.com
2318517. thebipolardisorder (she is) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 12 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 month ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! And then...
thebipolardisorder.deviantart.com
2318518. The Bipolar Diva
He Got My Mind Off Of It. Saturday, August 8, 2015. Several days ago I was stung a gazillion times by swarm of aggressive wasps that pretty much put my ass out of commission for several days. I'll write about that when the swelling is gone from my hands and typing will be easier. This is the first day I felt better so I grabbed the kid, stuck him on the back of my pink Harley and off we went. The kid really wanted to go so he made mommy poached eggs and pancakes. Hey, it's a Harley.". On each side of the...
thebipolardiva.com
2318519. The (Bi)Polar Divide - Home
The princess and the frog with a case of road rash. The thing we have to continually remind ourselves is that the old saying about by the time they're 17, you've taught them everything you can and now you just have to hope for the best; is true for most kids, not for our kids. I've known Jon for over 20 years, since I was a waitress and pregnant. And he chased me ALOT back then, I just wasn't ready to be caught. Some decisions need to be made separate from from your children. Which just means that I ...
thebipolardivide.com
2318520. Welcome to HostPapa
Http:/ www.hostpapa.com/control-panel. Log in to Webmail:. Http:/ www.hostpapa.com/web-mail. Find answers in our Knowledgebase or submit a support ticket:. Watch our helpful video tutorials:. Http:/ hostpapasupport.com/tutorials/video.shtml. How to remove this page from your website:. Http:/ hostpapasupport.com/index.php?
thebipolardoc.com
2318521. The Bipolar Documents – A Look at the Madness of My Ordinary Life
A Look at the Madness of My Ordinary Life. Failure and the Pursuit of the Void. The Gravity of Life. Let Me Sip Your Poison. Change: The Assault on the Bipolar Mind. November 12, 2015. November 12, 2015. What if they saw that my pants were a size too big? Were they all laughing at me? Did they think I was strange? I worried about this from the moment I clocked in to the moment I clocked out. I even worried about it while I was at lunch. Was I eating differently than everyone else? November 11, 2015.
thebipolardocuments.wordpress.com
2318522. TheBipolarDollMaker - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. I don't care about pageviews! This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Sailor Moo...
thebipolardollmaker.deviantart.com
2318523. The Bipolar Experience
My Open Letter to 2016. May 6, 2016. Mania and Psychosis, Whats Real and What’s Not. April 20, 2016. Most people suffering from psychosis can be prescribed anti-psychotics to lessen the symptoms or completely stop them. It depends how bad it is and how you react to the medication. You may need to try multiple different meds to find which ones work for you. April 20, 2016. I went three years undiagnosed after seeing my doctor about it. When I was finally diagnosed it was like a huge weight was lifted ...
thebipolarexperience.wordpress.com
2318524. The Bipolar Express
thebipolarexpress.blogspot.com
2318525. The Bi-Polar Express
Use compatibility to view if words overlap). All my life I knew I was different, I didn’t fit in. I always felt I could do everything - but things never worked out for me, I’d either get depressed for no reason or be hyper-active. This is a funny, sad story of a mother’s search from childhood, through the teenage years and beyond, for the correct diagnosis for her ‘different’ daughter, whilst desperately trying to battle with her daughter’s alienation, dramas and crises. Overseas Delivery - Click Here.
thebipolarexpress.com.au
2318526. Welcome thebipolarexpress.net - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thebipolarexpress.net
2318527. Raising a Family In This Modern World
Raising a Family In This Modern World. Here I discuss everything having to do with the family . From dealing with Stress to keep the family fit and healthy. How To Draw You Family Together? April 15th, 2014. How To Draw You Family Together? Take A fishing Trip! So how does this affect the Family and most importantly our children? Here is some points to consider. Children who consistently spend more than 4 hours per day watching TV are more likely to be overweight. So what do you do? Plan A Crazy Vacation.
thebipolarfamily.com
2318528. thebipolarfarmer | Country Life with a Twist
Country Life with a Twist. June 30, 2015. Was it watching my partner give herself completely? Was it the moment we shared watching this exquisitely awkward new life as it unfurled before us? Or is this just a culmination of loss, frustration and sorrow? Years of birds, horses, dogs and people lost too soon without enough warning. Is grief cumulative? Do we just complicate our lives needlessly in pursuit of a reality that doesn’t exist? June 21, 2015. May 29, 2015. Guess I needs tp start blogging again.
thebipolarfarmer.com
2318529. The Bipolar Feminist | Exploring Feminism and Mental Health
Exploring Feminism and Mental Health. People can Fuck Off with their ‘Pragmatism’. March 21, 2013. TRIGGER WARNING: This post contains discussion of rape and rape apologism. In my last post about the Steubenville rapes and the public response to them, I thought I made myself abundantly clear about what I believe rape apologism and victim blaming to be. I have included some screen shots of some of my favourite tweets from the hashtag (as well as some of my own):. Steubenville: an example of Rape Culture.
thebipolarfeminist.wordpress.com
2318530. The Bipolar Girl Next door
The Bipolar Girl Next door. Mental illness stigma vs. opportunities. September 25, 2015. Mental illness stigma vs. opportunities. Taking things one day at a time. September 18, 2015. Last night, I broke down and started crying again. I have my ADHD testing in a couple of weeks, and what will happen once I’m diagnosed? Taking things one day at a time. Feeling Overwhelmed, or “Why aren’t I cured yet? September 14, 2015. This past weekend, I felt incredibly overwhelmed – emotionally and socially. ...Today i...
thebipolargirlnextdoor.wordpress.com
2318531. Arlen Rundvall | The Bipolar Guide to the Gift Bipolar Book Depression Mania Anxiety Suicide Psychosis Addiction
ARLEN RUNDVALL - SPEAKER. Arlen is a living example of triumph over adversity. His goal is to give hope to everyone with their mental health journey. He loves to tell his story to guide and inspire. Arlen has a diverse writing life; which includes books, songs and screenplays. NOT ALWAYS: MUSIC CD. A soulful, thought-provoking confessional of original, atmospheric, and gutsy tunes. The songs range from a hockey love song to depression songs and a detox/rehab song. THE BIPOLAR GUIDE TO THE GIFT.
thebipolarguide.com
2318532. The Bipolar Housewife
Posted 1 year ago. Posted 1 year ago. Posted 1 year ago. Ldquo;Female Perversions—Sex and the Lesbian” by Dr. Albert Reissner, MD. 1965. Some chapter highlights include:. Will marriage cure the lesbian? Ldquo;Why wasn’t I born a boy? Lesbians as frigid females ( via. And you could buy it used on Amazon. Reblogged 1 year ago. Reblogged 1 year ago. Reblogged 1 year ago. 2013) - Hyperrealistic sea animals created using acrylics and epoxy resin, layer by layer. Reblogged 1 year ago. Reblogged 1 year ago.
thebipolarhousewifey.tumblr.com
2318533. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thebipolarized.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thebipolarized.wordpress.com
2318534. thebipolarjournal | A journey from medication
A journey from medication. We make monsters of it. August 11, 2015. August 11, 2015. Current mental health diagnosis is largely a retrospective process. Prompted by questioning by a mental health professional (and one would hope that was a psychiatrist) someone will reflect on their past state or states…and gradually as a historical picture is formed a diagnosis reached. Arguably, this forms the weight of the diagnosis more than current monitoring and observation of someones state. August 11, 2015. A wei...
thebipolarjournal.org
2318535. The Bipolar Life of Me | A Quiet and Sometimes Very Loud Struggle
The Bipolar Life of Me. A Quiet and Sometimes Very Loud Struggle. While I am crying…. This is my daughter! I can’t have a panic attack! God, give me strength…. August 15, 2015. August 15, 2015. Here I am on my journey alone. I am free in my own world of thought. The time I have seems limitless. I have only just begun, and I have already come to a great realization. I don’t need to be taken care of, but I want to be. Yes, I want to be free, so why do I constantly find myself in a long term relationship?
thebipolarlifeofme.wordpress.com
2318536. The Bipolar Mama | Mental Illness with Life in between
I am not my disorder. A little of that. Mental Illness with Life in between. How Roller Derby can help Mental Illness. How Roller Derby can help Mental Illness. June 29, 2015. Photo Credit: Neil Briggs. Roller Derby can be a regular form of exercise. Roller Derby helps you gain confidence. The first time you complete 27/5. The first time you nail a drill. The first time you step out onto the track. Every time they announce your name at a bout. When you block an opposing team member. It gives you a routine.
thebipolarmama.com
2318537. Bipolar Maniac | Bipolar Disorder Resource
Bipolar Disorder And Fitness. Bipolar And Music Therapy. My First Experience With Bipolar Disorder. How I Survived Bipolar Disorder. Get The App Now. Follow Bipolar Maniac on WordPress.com. August 13, 2015. Bipolar Disorder And Fitness. August 10, 2015. Bipolar And Music Therapy. August 6, 2015. My First Experience With Bipolar Disorder. August 3, 2015. July 30, 2015. Catch Me On Twitter. Blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Fourteen Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. Send to Email Address.
thebipolarmaniac.com
2318538. d manic-depressive me
Tuesday, October 14, 2008. Ohlife goes on.shame on you if you fooled me once, shame on me if you fooled me twice. You actually deliberately fooled me.again.i had my doubts, considering the past we had.but because you were my friend i thought you would never risk the bond that we had if it's just. Something that you werent serious about.i can never really ponder how great you were when you you drag me in a world of. Make-believe.i believed you because you whisper words that i wanted to hear. Anyway, reali...
thebipolarme.blogspot.com
2318539. The Bipolar Mommy | A neurotic and bipolar first-time mommy bares her soul about motherhood.
June 7, 2014 at 9:50 pm Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment. Boy do I feel stupid! Where was my selfie moment? Where was my bliss? Were all of these other people as happy as they seemed to be? Or were they really good at faking it? It seemed that somewhere in another life, these other mommies did something to deserve to feel effortless joy. I was working hard to keep my happiness meter at “sane.” I was just filling time. They were experiencing life. What was wrong with me? Guess what…I’m fat! No, unlike my...
thebipolarmommy.com
2318540. thebipolarpeople.com - Under Construction
This Domain is Under Construction. Please Check Back Later.
thebipolarpeople.com
2318541. thebipolarpeople.org - Under Construction
This Domain is Under Construction. Please Check Back Later.
thebipolarpeople.org
2318542. The Bipolar Place | My journey with Bipolar, together with snippets of music & other random stuff.
Useful Links and Some Help. My journey with Bipolar, together with snippets of music and other random stuff. January 31, 2015 by bpshielsy. It’s been a while since I’ve been on WP, I think I lost my writing mojo. I don’t know if this will be a one of post or the start of me getting more active on here again. Watch this space…or don’t, as I might not be on here again for some time :). I’m doing ok right now…sooooo you know….that’s nice. Hope you’re all doing well…if not keep up the fight. There are three ...
thebipolarplace1.wordpress.com
2318543. thebipolarproject.com
thebipolarproject.com
2318544. The Bipolar Project | Now on steroids!
Welcome to The Bipolar Project. Here you’ll find information about what it’s like to live with Bipolar, how to manage the condition and psychologically based guidance on developing and maintaining wellness. This blog may also be useful for those who experience anxiety and/or depression. Whether you have Bipolar or not, I hope you will find something useful to you here. Originally I started this blog to track my journey off Seroquel but it’s evolved into more than that. You can start from the beginning.
thebipolarproject.wordpress.com
2318545. The Bipolar Runner | An Experiment in Healing – Through Running and Then Some
An Experiment in Healing – Through Running and Then Some. Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “The Bipolar Runner”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
thebipolarrunner.wordpress.com
2318546. The Bipolar Server
Service with a smile and a side of crazy. Enjoy. Tuesday, December 14, 2010. A woman, around 45 years old, at my 8 top ordered an 8 oz end cut prime rib. I explained how that was going to look being only 8 oz, but that's what she wanted, so that's what she got. When she received her salad she had me run back three separate times for ranch.all for the same freaking salad. When her meal was delivered she requested horseradish. "Would you like fresh cut, or the creamy dill? Her: "Okay, just go tell the kitc...
thebipolarserver.blogspot.com
2318547. thebipolarstoner – because you don't want the ogre
Because you don't want the ogre. Follow thebipolarstoner on WordPress.com. It’s Christmas, Let’s Be Shitty. Nothing shows your loving nature like making fun of chubby people dancing. I logged into Facebook today, and one of my ex-boyfriends was the latest culprit of “fat shaming.” I am so proud of the fact I used to stand beside this pillar of kindness. This guy took me to prom. He cannot dance to save a burning kitten. How many of you need a few drinks before you get down? I find a huge difference betwe...
thebipolarstoner.wordpress.com
2318548. The Book of Nonsense | Wit at its truest… Chaos at its best
The Book of Nonsense. Wit at its truest… Chaos at its best. White and Red (a short story). May 6, 2013. For a boy who changed everything. And for a girl who will always feel this way deep in her heart. Four years that started yesterday…. 8220;Nothing really matters… not tonight,”. It’s a quaint room, small yet bright with pale wooden walls and clean white floors. But I guess it doesn’t really matter. Everybody was quite obviously enjoying themselves. Everything was right in the world. I smiled and shook ...
thebipolartrishie.wordpress.com
2318549. The Bipolar Unicorn
We’re Some Creative Perverts. April 7, 2015. So when I joined my partners, one of the things I brought with me was my business, Dirty Girl Designs. But more is better right? So I’ve been asking for their help with stuff, and we’re putting effort into making “my” business, into “our” business. I sew I’ve sewed since childhood, and recently added embroidery machines to my tools. Which was a total game changer. What my business is famous for, is some very fun, penis shaped cat toys. So, thanks for the chanc...
thebipolarunicorn.wordpress.com
2318550. thebipolarvegan | Mental health crossed with nutrition
Mental health crossed with nutrition. Walking Smack Dab in the Middle of the Road. January 28, 2012 by The Bipolar Vegan. I have to say… I’m naive. My car broke down and I got it towed to my ex’s work. I trust him still… dumb dumb that I am. Well… it went BAD. I was cooking from the Chef at Home. So, what’d you make out of a book filled with meat? Moroccan Couscous and Chickpeas. 2 tbsp olive oil. 1 medium onion, minced. 2-3 garlic cloves, minced (to your taste). 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon. Splash the olive...
thebipolarvegan.wordpress.com
2318551. The Bipolar View
Come for the bunny. Stay for the rage. Thursday, February 15, 2007. I'm taking the plunge, and I'm moving the blog! My new address is:. Http:/ thebipolarview.wordpress.com/. Please stop by and help me celebrate a special day! But hurry, before the food runs out! Tuesday, February 13, 2007. Twisty wrote something wonderful here. This is the type of post we need: razor-sharp, insightful, and informative. This elephant applauds. Update: Oops, I forgot to say I found out about this post from Pippa. Fortunate...
thebipolarview.blogspot.com
2318552. The Bipolar View | Come for the bunny. Stay for the rage.
Come for the bunny. Stay for the rage. November 2, 2009. Halloween decorations were being dragged out, sorted and put up. We believe holidays are best done. There was a lot of racket and a lot of interesting things to go through. One family member was blocked from entering the room where all the fun was happening. He did not take it gracefully. Laid down facing into his house before. He’s turned his back to me on several occasions, but this was a whole new level of anger. March 31, 2008. March 23, 2008.
thebipolarview.wordpress.com
2318553. xoxo
Go ahead and ask. ;]. Shop stylish clothes at SHEIN. The explosion. It’s me. Everything you love is here. Shop online at ROMWE. Shop this dress at LUCLUC. Shop online at ROMWE. WGM Farewell Part [05/29/15]. To my best We Got Married couple, thank you so much for the happy memories for the past 9months. You made my Saturdays extra-special. Hoping to see more of Solim in the future! Shop stylish clothes at SHEIN.
thebipolarwallflower.tumblr.com