SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 18 / 14 / (2428728 - 2428782)

2428728. thechroniclesofasinglemom | A single mom's journey on raising her kids and coparenting with a narcissist
A single mom's journey on raising her kids and coparenting with a narcissist. Time Is Ticking…. October 15, 2016. I can’t believe it’s already been a year since my last blog post I realize,Time passes by in the most unbelievable way.It was never my intention to let A year pass me by without blogging,however I bit off way more than I could chew. As a single working Mother I have to be calculated with my time.Often times I’m running 24 hours a day. A Butterfly Emerges…. October 10, 2015. My entire world wa...
thechroniclesofasinglemom.com
2428729. Chronicles of a Single Woman (CSW) - A Ri Media Production
Monday, June 8, 2009. You want to confess about something … need some advice! Well, you can get what you need on the Confession radio show! Complete our online form and we will anonymously discuss your comment. We can help you resolve issues resolving your confession … or if you just want to get something off your chest, we are all ears! It’s okay to let it OUT! Beware, Confessions radio is raw and uncut … ADULTS only! To make your confession! Monday, June 08, 2009. Links to this post. Links to this post.
thechroniclesofasinglewoman.blogspot.com
2428730. The Chronicles of A Steel Magnolia
The Chronicles of A Steel Magnolia. The life and times of a steel magnolia.a small town girl who embarks on life in a new city and in a new state, while trying to find her way in faith, love, career, and politics. This is my story towards reaching a greater evolution in the full conscience of a steel magnolia. Retiring and New Blogs. View my complete profile. Wednesday, May 9, 2012. Retiring and New Blogs. The Chronicles of a Steel Magnolia. Tuesday, March 20, 2012. To my delight I expel you out. Did you...
thechroniclesofastealmag.blogspot.com
2428731. The Chronicles of a Step Mommyca
The Chronicles of a Step Mommyca. Saturday, August 17, 2013. I haven't written in a while, and as we approach the beginning of a new school year, I figured this was as good a time as any to start over. It has been almost a year since Cliff has had full custody of the kids and they have lived with us full time (officially.) They are growing into independent young ladies although I hear Aubree calling Jordan a "meanie head" as I write this. While life is sometimes hard, it is always worth it. It was the ro...
thechroniclesofastepmommyca.blogspot.com
2428732. The Chronicles of a Student Pianist
The Chronicles of a Student Pianist. Prelude in C Minor, Frédéric Chopin. View my complete profile. I work as a programmer in a company named K7 Computing. The site features great antivirus and security software that you can try for free! You heard my notes, now read my words! Thoughts that helped cross barriers. Contains my newspaper articles and other works. That Old Feeling: Isn't It Rahmantic? Time magazine article on A. R. Rahman. Nicholas Magriel's Sarangi page. Thursday, June 5, 2008. Was a famous...
thechroniclesofastudentpianist.blogspot.com
2428733. The Chronicles of a Teacher
The Chronicles of a Teacher. Tuesday, July 21, 2015. SOL15: July 21, 2015. Twas the Night Before the First Day of School. It is hard to believe summer is over and the first day of school is TOMORROW! I work at a year-a-round school, so our summer break is short. This summer literally flew by. I am sitting here thinking about all the things this summer has brought me. It brought me quite a few things. Summer break brought me time to spend with my family. I spent a week with family in Philadelphia....I als...
thechroniclesofateacher.blogspot.com
2428734. The Chronicles of a Tea Drinker
The Chronicles of a Tea Drinker. One twenty-something's journey to find truth, love, and her place in the world. Monday, April 6, 2015. I've been crocheting in random spurts and decided to try out the One Skein Bunny. I found on ravelry. I admit, I did not read the finished dimensions of the bunny but thought he would be cute for a newly turned one year old boy I know. I did make some additions and tweaks to the pattern and have included a copy of those instructions here. Hope you had a Happy Easter!
thechroniclesofateadrinker.blogspot.com
2428735. The Chronicles of Avalon | in the Name of the King Sir Soreen
The Chronicles of Avalon. In the Name of the King Sir Soreen. Excalibur – The Chronicles of Avalon. This is Avalon . This is a Excalibur . Publicat on iulie 24, 2008 at 8:49 am Comments (3). To TrackBack this entry is:. Https:/ thechroniclesofavalon.wordpress.com/trackback/. 3 comentarii Lasă un comentariu. On iulie 25, 2008 at 11:36 am andurill. On iulie 28, 2008 at 11:34 am Miguel2u4ever. Imi va face o deosebita placere sa joc pe aceiasi lumea din nou cu oameni de la care am invatat multe. Avalon &#821...
thechroniclesofavalon.wordpress.com
2428736. The Chronicles of a Wife | He who finds a wife finds what is good…Proverbs 18:22
The Chronicles of a Wife. The Chronicles of a Wife. He who finds a wife finds what is good…Proverbs 18:22. March 16, 2015 by The Chronicles of a Wife. Happy Monday, Friends. I interrupt this blog to bring you a special announcement. Today is free cone day at DQ. There’s nothing sweeter on a beautiful Monday than a yummy vanilla ice cream cone. This little mermaid gobbled hers up after working hard at her swim class. I hope you can enjoy one too! It’s the little things. Cock a doodle do you want a rooster?
thechroniclesofawife.wordpress.com
2428737. TheChroniclesOfAWildChild
Tuesday, April 26, 2016. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.
thechroniclesofawildchild.blogspot.com
2428738. The Chronicles of Azu
Tuesday, July 14, 2015. The Legacy Of Joan Sebastian - RIP. Photo Courtesy: Joan Sebastian facebook. Joan Sebastian is not just any Mexican musician; he defined Mexican music. A singer-songwriter of his caliber would be one to win 5 Grammys (the most American Grammys by a Mexican artist) over 50 albums and innumerable songs. Joan Sebastian was a fighter, a loving father, and a man of compassion who loved deeply. He loved his family, music, fans, fellow colleagues, and his town of Juliantla Guerrero&#...
thechroniclesofazu.com
2428739. The Chronicles of B&G
Friday, March 12, 2010. A little girl was walking along a beach in California when she came acroos a man with no clothes on and just a newspaper covering his genitals. The lil girl said," what do you have under that newspaper, Mister? The man said, " NOTHING, it's just a bird, now go away! The man thought nothing of her and quickly fell asleep. Hours later, the man woke up in a hospital bed in pain. Where the hell am I? Well, what the hell happened to me? Sunday, January 31, 2010. I had the darkest 3 day...
thechroniclesofbandg.blogspot.com
2428740. The Chronicles Of Baylea
The Chronicles Of Baylea. Average everyday sane psycho super goddess. Where the magic happens. But again, I digress. Why high school students should never be allowed to chew gum in class. Ever. Because that causes lasting damage. To people like me, mostly. After 7 years, I am finally ready to address a long standing issue that I have been dealing with for, well… 7 years. Ok, so that is basically what happens to me when I hear someone popping their gum. Just one pop, and I turn from flower child. As in, i...
thechroniclesofbaylea.blogspot.com
2428741. Beauty Is My Business
Beauty Is My Business. Where You'll Get All Things Beauty, Glamour, and Fashion! Monday, October 7, 2013. So beauties with the economy today, we're all looking for ways to save money. I decided to share a few skin care products that are affordable for the every day woman. Below are some of my skin care staples, check them out! So I found this facial mask at CVS and was totally shocked because this mask can also be found at Ulta. Monday, September 30, 2013. Idris Elba For GQ Magazine. So dapper, I love it!
thechroniclesofbeauty.blogspot.com
2428742. The Chronicles Of Betsey
Welcome to The Chronicles Of Betseys life. Under desires, you will be able to read all about me, and my views on the world around us. Under entries, you will find all of my work put in words depicting different parts of my life. Under tag board, you will find some of my favorite quotes. I hope that you thoroughly enjoy reading through a little piece of my life. Thursday, June 10, 2010. Teen Animal Activist Project. Follow this link to view my online magazine :. Bibliography For Teen Issue Project. Youth ...
thechroniclesofbetsey.blogspot.com
2428743. The Chronicles of Billy
The Chronicles of Billy. Wednesday, August 12, 2009. Photos from Summer 2009. It's already mid-August, and the summer just flew by. Billy got to check out Antiques on the Bluff in St. Joseph MI for Mommy's birthday, and Grandpa (aka: Pa-Pa), visited a couple weeks later. Billy's hair got clipper cut for the first time (which he hated), and he fell and split open his lip for the first time too (Ouch! Please see all the rest of the SUMMER 2009 photos in my Facebook album. Links to this post. His dairy, egg...
thechroniclesofbilly.blogspot.com
2428744. The Chronicles of Bren
The Chronicles of Bren. Book 1 – Captured. Book 2 – Sacrifice. August 14, 2015. The Chronicles of Bren – Captured. August 27, 2012. By The Chronicles of Bren. Why write a story like. The Chronicles of Bren: Captured? When I was a boy, I went through several years of personal torment often teased and bullied by a small yet belligerent group of boys. I remember thinking that those guys seemed to take great joy in making my life as miserable as possible that they. Just to torment me! August 27, 2012. Reveal...
thechroniclesofbren.com
2428745. The Chronicles of B.S.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010. PAGE 6&7 - By Shayna. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
thechroniclesofbs.blogspot.com
2428746. thechroniclesofcain.com - This website is for sale! - thechroniclesofcain Resources and Information.
The owner of thechroniclesofcain.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 10000 EUR! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thechroniclesofcain.com
2428747. Rincon Publishing
Enjoy the Romance of early California where strong characters struggle. The rough and tumble, wide open land of the 19th Century. A young Indian woman struggles to protect her family and loved ones in the face of a rapidly changing world when Spanish soldiers and Franciscan missionaries come to Santa Barbara, California in the late 1700s. She bears a Spaniard's child, Delfina, and starts a California dynasty. Read an Excerpt from. Read an Excerpt from. Read more about Delfina's Gold.
thechroniclesofcalifornia.com
2428748. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thechroniclesofcamelot.com
2428749. The Chronicles of Cancer: The Mom, the Breast and the IV Pole
Thursday, April 16, 2015. NO EVIDENCE OF ACTIVE DISEASE. I will friggin’ take that. I’m not cured. I never will be, but, I don’t need it because I have something better . . . TIME. This means I have more time with my family. I am happy. I am sad. I am shocked. I am numb. I am angry. I am about a gazillion emotions right now. I was off of the Cancer. Monday, April 6, 2015. Posted by The Chronicles of Cancer. On Thursday, March 26, 2015. Andrew Russell Trib Total Media. She and her husband and their three ...
thechroniclesofcancer.com
2428750. The Chronicles of Carefree Carl
The Chronicles of Carefree Carl. Thursday, February 9, 2012. I'm depressed again. Moab, you are my Prozac. A rainy day with you is better than all the sunny days here. It won't be long til we are re-united. Tuesday, January 24, 2012. Comfy, Carl cruises carefree through the countryside on his chromo-coach, Carlita. Tuesday, January 17, 2012. Every day we struggle for sanity. Oh the scale of vanity. Friday, December 30, 2011. Thursday, December 22, 2011. In search of sunlight. From my journal Dec 18th).
thechroniclesofcarefreecarl.blogspot.com
2428751. The Carlson Chronicles
Wednesday, October 12, 2011. So long story short.Micah had 3 merit badges left to earn his Eagle Scout Award. To pass 2 of them off he drove the truck and boat up to Pineview with me and the girls and a willing friend to get his water sports badge and his motor boating badge. It was a sunny day and everyone enjoyed the water. Baby Axel found his new spot on the boat out of the way of everyone. Micah proved to be a very good driver and Captain.thanks for a fun and safe day of boating. Axel had to be teste...
thechroniclesofcarlson.blogspot.com
2428752. The Chronicles of Carmel | Where God and Life Connect
The Chronicles of Carmel. The Chronicles of Carmel. Where God and Life Connect. August 14, 2013. Footsteps of the Faith. I don’t know about you, but there are times when I realize I had gotten away from something good in my life, and a transition or seasonal change reminds me of this. Today,… Continue reading →. May 9, 2013. Connection’s Mother’s Day Dinner. May 2, 2013. November 28, 2012. Why a Christmas concert? November 9, 2012. Connection’s Thanksgiving Meal with Friends. October 25, 2012. Connection...
thechroniclesofcarmel.wordpress.com
2428753. The Chronicles of Chamberlain | A boy who happens to have PMG
The Chronicles of Chamberlain. A boy who happens to have PMG. Chamberlain has been working very hard at his kid walk. Take a look at the video, see link below. He is walking about 10 ft, to a desire objected very purposefully. It really makes our hearts happy to see him moving like this. Https:/ www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/34R1TxI5jLEqotiP664DsPk7hEz8fW2FN10et1rFAFQ? Ref =cd ph share link copy. I spy with my eye. Changes. We have had numerous changes within the last two months. Our family grew from 3...
thechroniclesofchamberlain.com
2428754. : the chronicles of chaos :
The chronicles of chaos :. My life in emergency medical services :. Sunday, June 29, 2008. So my current job is SLOW enough that I actually spend large amounts of time on the internet between scraped knees and sunscreen in the eye. thast right. i'm working at an EMT at a local amsement park. good thing about is that i get to explore mediblogs. which i'm addicted to. Keep a look on my blog roll. new one that will be added. today:. Musings of a Highly Trained Monkey. Thursday, June 26, 2008. 5) Dad Gone Mad.
thechroniclesofchaos.blogspot.com
2428755. The Chronicles of Chaos
Tuesday, August 11, 2015. Write or Die Wednesdays: Choke. Welcome to Write or Die Wednesdays: A Writer's Link-Up! Inviting you to partake in some creative writing with us every other week. If you are new to this link-up and wondering what Write or Die. Is all about, check it out here! For our last round of Write or Die, we talked about pain. The inspiration came from a Khalil Gibran quote. There were some really brave stories shared and we hope you check them out. Thanks to all who participated! I start ...
thechroniclesofchaos.com
2428756. http://web.mac.com/archergreg/charlie/Welcome.html
thechroniclesofcharlie.com
2428757. thechroniclesofchelsea
Lulu’s $50 Shopping Spree GIVEAWAY! Lulu’s $50 Shopping Spree GIVEAWAY! Clipped to polyvore.com. Lulu’s $50 Shopping Spree GIVEAWAY! Lulu’s $50 Shopping Spree GIVEAWAY! Clipped to polyvore.com. Delta phi epsilon /. Delta phi epsilon /. Clipped to polyvore.com. A Pet’s Love. Some can never quite understand a dog’s relationship to its owner–myself included. Link of the Day. Next time you can’t quite find the words to say, send your friend this link. Exactly one month away from my 21st birthday.
thechroniclesofchelsea.wordpress.com
2428758. A Perspective of a Wallflower – A person who is often misunderstood. Drowning in thoughts and words my mouth fail to speak and actions fail to express. My little escape from reality.
A Perspective of a Wallflower. A person who is often misunderstood. Drowning in thoughts and words my mouth fail to speak and actions fail to express. My little escape from reality. Welcome to A Perspective of a Wallflower. I am a writer in the making. Please enjoy your stay in my little world, my little escape from reality. Blog at WordPress.com.
thechroniclesofchickennugget.wordpress.com
2428759. The Chronicles of Chubby - Home
The Chronicles of Chubby. The Chubby Life: Then and Now. Day in the Life -Random Musings (Now). My Obese Life (Then). Books and Audiobooks (Weightloss). Self-Help (Non Weightloss Readings). The biggest goal of this journey is to obtain my freedom from compulsive overeating. Perhaps I will always be a compulsive over-eater but I would like to be able to manage it so it can stop interfering with my life. Thanks for tuning in,.
thechroniclesofchubby.com
2428760. The "Southeast Asia CI" Blog
Wednesday, July 1, 2015. Post-Trip Reflections, Part 2 (Eltz). Can't believe another year of CI has come to an end. As I'm reflecting back on today in Jakarta, Indonesia I can see God's love poured out all over our last day of CI. Please allow me to share with you how God showed us His love. The Magic School Bus Skit! Large Group in Jakarta. Parent Presentation in Jakarta. Because He first loved me,. Elizabeth (Eltz) Shoemaker :). Saturday, June 27, 2015. Post-Trip Reflections, Part 1 (Sam). As we all re...
thechroniclesofci.blogspot.com
2428762. the chronicles of claire
The chronicles of claire. Friday, 23 December 2011. Welcome to hick country. Bear country, here we come. Where old men drive around on 4 wheelers with shotguns slung around their shoulders, and men in orange vests hid in the woods with bows and arrows. theres partridges and other oddities running through the bush. and the scrawny brown bears, oh how i fear them. theres porcupines hiding in treetops, and EVERYBOODY drives a pickup truck. welcome to hick country. welcome indeed. Friday, 16 September 2011.
thechroniclesofclaire.blogspot.com
2428763. The Chronicles of Claire - The tales and adventures of one curious young Claire.The Chronicles of Claire
Glasshouse Mountains Horse Farm. Moreton Island Oyster Farm. Sydney and the Crossing. Surfari and Conservation Volunteering. Byron Bay and Noosa. Hiking Expedition and Project Janszoon. New Zealand Australia Transition.
thechroniclesofclaire.com
2428764. nowvoyagercruisetravelandcuisine.com
Travel blog consisting of personal travel experiences. Includes descriptions of locations, events, and activities related to authors travels.This blog also includes personal recipes. Some articles may also include feed back pertaining to vendors,services,and value of the aforementioned items. Tuesday, December 12, 2006. My wife and I left Los. International Airport Christmas night enroute. We took a taxi from the airport to our home for the next few days, the Marriot. Center, and Little Italy to name a f...
thechroniclesofcns.blogspot.com
2428765. The Chronicles of Cole
The Chronicles of Cole. Me and Aretha at the House of Blues. Saturday, August 14, 2010. A Little 911 Music. It has been month since my last blog. My how time flies! I do have more blogs almost ready to post, but this one was just too funny to me. Did you hear about Bernadette Music, the woman from Ohio who got drunk and called 911 for a date? Src="http:/ cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf? Tuesday, July 20, 2010. Me and Phil's Oklahoma cousin cruising down the open road.
thechroniclesofcole.blogspot.com
2428766. The Chronicles of Colette
Friday, November 11, 2011. When it comes to blogging. Planning to have a much more productive next 12 months! Of my last blog entry! Thursday, November 11, 2010. Five months in a Flash. Dear Blog, I forgetteth you not. I know you cried out to me several times in the last five months- feed me! I know I ingorethed those cries. Wow ignorethed. such. a. cool. word.). The problem is blog- you cried out at the wrong times. Kind of like a baby who wakes up from a "nap" 20 minutes after you put them down. Yep I'...
thechroniclesofcolette.blogspot.com
2428767. The Chronicles of College | tips for the socially & academically conscious student
The Chronicles of College. Tips for the socially and academically conscious student. Dear Future Blogger…. Dear Future Blogger,. I made a list of tips that I think will be useful for future bloggers (like you) so check it out below! Create a list of a few possible topics and ask your friends which ones they like. If you are stuck between a few topics then find out what people would rather read about on your blog by asking around. Imagine what you want your blog to look like visually. Following other blog...
thechroniclesofcollegeblog.wordpress.com
2428768. The Chronicles of Conan
The Chronicles of Conan. Thursday, October 10, 2013. Remembering Cory Monteith - The Quarterback. It opened up with Kurt's words about how the cause of Finn's death wasn't at the heart of matter. They rang painfully true to the actual passing of Cory Monteith, and I knew this was going to be a tear-jerking hour. Tuesday, May 14, 2013. A Very Special Thank You. Wednesday, April 24, 2013. The Bronson Prayer Challenge. The Bronson Prayer Challenge. 1) Take your doubts about a mission and get on your knees&#...
thechroniclesofconan.blogspot.com
2428769. The Chronicles of Conifer | Jennifer & Connor Williams' Work in Communications & History
Connor Williams: Some Thoughts on America. The Chronicles of Conifer. Jennifer and Connor Williams' Work in Communications and History. Vermont Arts Council’s Inaugural Celebration, Vermont Arts 2015 Revs Up to Enrich Vermont Visits. Asymp; Leave a comment. Where art is everywhere. MONTPELIER, Vt. – This year, Vermont is looking forward as it celebrates a milestone in the arts. The Vermont Arts Council’s new year-long celebration, Vermont Arts 2015. The state’s arts scene should – and arguably does...
thechroniclesofconifer.com
2428770. thechroniclesofconnor.com
thechroniclesofconnor.com
2428771. The Chronicles of Constance | This site is the hive of some of the poems and short stories by Constance van Niekerk.
The Chronicles of Constance. This site is the hive of some of the poems and short stories by Constance van Niekerk. The Wonder Ones Writing Club. The Wonder Ones Writing Club. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 748 other followers. This slideshow requires JavaScript. August 14, 2015. August 14, 2015. August 11, 2015. Mudiwa huya titambe Kwete nhodo kana pada Kana mutambo yevakawanda Uyu mutambo ndewevaviri Vatenderana,...
thechroniclesofconstance.wordpress.com
2428772. THE CHRONICLES OF COOL HUNTING
THE CHRONICLES OF COOL HUNTING. Ca sent quoi l'air du temps? Mardi 27 octobre 2009. Mais mon manteau en léopard bien sûr! C'est vrai que je viens de vous parler des cuissardes et maintenant, je vous fais un post sur le manteau en léo. Vous devez vous dire que j'ai de sérieux problèmes (Slutana en moi! Que nenni mes petits amis! Le manteau trop beau d'Isabel Marant. Qui transforme aussi en Anja Rubik, la méga top model. Celui qu'on va s'acheter en vrai? Catch me if you can. Liens vers cet article. Souvene...
thechroniclesofcoolhunting.blogspot.com
2428774. the chronicles of corbin
Sunday, September 15, 2013. B is for button. Home preschool is going really well so far. we're on to the letter c tomorrow and corbin is doing great. sometimes he fusses a little at the beginning but he always gets into whatever activity is planned for the day. he's not so much into practicing writing but he loves changing our weather chart and anything that involves glue! Corbin explored his b basket many times a day and he's even been pointing out the letters we've learned when we're out and about.
thechroniclesofcorbin.blogspot.com
2428775. The Chronicles of Cornflake
The Chronicles of Cornflake. Just another WordPress.com weblog. The Joe Rogan Blog. First Post; Anything Goes. Posted by cornflakejohnson on April 23, 2009. Pens coming back home with a 3-1 series lead after taking one of two games in Philly. With the atmosphere in the building, and the flyers dwindling hopes, I see the pens closing this series out with a 4-2 victory. To win game 4. The Ducks seem to be playing too well to lose by a chance. Ducks win game four 3-2. Before I go, if none of you have had th...
thechroniclesofcornflake.wordpress.com
2428776. The Chronicles of Courtney
The Chronicles of Courtney. Tuesday, March 1, 2011. A Post for Lauren. This Thursday is March 3. For those of you who know me, know that it’s not just the eve of my birthday but it is the day that I lost one of my closest friends. March 3. 2008 was supposed to be a happy day because it was the last day I would be 20! I knew she was planning on driving in to College Station Monday morning but wasn’t concerned for her safety because Lauren was pretty much Superwoman! This is one is for you darlin’! Well, I...
thechroniclesofcourtney.blogspot.com
2428777. www.THECHRONICLESOFCOURTNEY.com - THE CHRONICLES
THE CHRONICLES OF COURTNEY. THE CHRONICLES OF COURTNEY. Thanks for stopping by. My name is Courtney Edward Barrett-Bryan, Sr. The Chronicles of Courtney are my journies through life. It is who and what I am. The people who are important to me and things I like to do. So, have a look around my website and get to know me. If you want to drop me a line you can always write in the guestbook. Trips Around the World. IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
thechroniclesofcourtney.com
2428778. The Chronicles of CowgirlCre
The Chronicles of CowgirlCre. Monday, June 23, 2014. Sunday, January 12, 2014. Look what came in my mail yesterday! I even ordered a copy for my daddy. He got his a couple of days ago, I very sure he will just love it because he loves black history documentaries. In my opinion this is one of the best collections if not the best. If you did not catch it when it was on tv .check it out. Wednesday, January 1, 2014. 1 Finances - Need to save more money. 4 Go see and ride Felix on a more regular basis. VROOOM...
thechroniclesofcowgirlcre.blogspot.com
2428779. The Chronicles of Crap
The Chronicles of Crap. A Journey Through My Intestinal Tract and Beyond. Tuesday, December 23, 2014. I'm here at the infusion center (got to take a couple month break from visiting this place) and so here I am back in blog land. As it does for most, the fall flew by and it's hard to believe that It's Christmas Eve Eve. We've had a great holiday season full of Santa visits, gingerbread house decorating, a trip to the snow and time with our friends. We are blessed as always with a beautiful life. I am con...
thechroniclesofcrap.blogspot.com
2428780. The Chronicles of Crimson Dynamo
The Chronicles of Crimson Dynamo. The Adventures of the Crimson Dynamo, a superheroine that protects Queen City with her enhanced scientific abilities and powers! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Welcome to my blog, highlighting the adventures of my OC Super Heroine the Crimson Valkyrie! From time to time she'll even be joined on her exciting(and sometimes naughty) adventures by a multitude of her other sexy super heroine friends! Http:/ crimsonvlkyrie.deviantart.com/. View my complete profile.
thechroniclesofcrimsondynamo.blogspot.com
2428781. The Chronicles Of Crohn's Disease.
The Chronicles Of Crohn's Disease. What is Crohn's Disease? Things "NOT" to say! Wednesday, June 24, 2015. Busy Month For June. This month has been the busiest month for me. I have had something to do every single day. I have to say I honestly enjoyed it! I have not had time to sit down and write till today since I am at the library now picking up some books. I have not been in a swimming pool since 2003! Full of action from start to finish. Sorry no spoil alerts. I got approved for my CCW permit! My hea...
thechroniclesofcrohns.blogspot.com
2428782. My name is Jess but my Friends call me Crush
Items shaped as circle. Items shaped as triangle. Items shaped as hexagon. Fullwidth map / popup box. My name is Jessica but my friends call me Crush. Flowboarder, Storm Chaser, Passport Stamper, Gypsy Artist, Chiari Crusader. This is a place for a brief description. Here we go again, history repeating! Promise I'll stop.one day. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus voluptatem fringilla tempor dignissim at, pretium et arcu.
thechroniclesofcrush.com