SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 18 / 34 / (2482707 - 2482761)

2482707. The Crafty Queen's Blog
The Crafty Queen's Blog. A Place To Be Inspired. Monday, May 17, 2010. Having had two full summers in Vegas, I'm aware of how hot it can get here. Knowing this, I decided that I didn't want to dress our son in 'Sunday layers' for church. When I read Made. Who featured Saltwater Kids. During ' Celebrate the Boy. Month in February, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The yellow one matches the skirt. Thursday, April 15, 2010. I love the smell of success. Monday, April 12, 2010. Friday, April 9, 2010. I rec...
thecraftyqueensblog.blogspot.com
2482709. The Crafty Quilter's Closet
The Crafty Quilter's Closet. The exploits, adventures and down right silliness of the crafty quilter. I finished up 3 more memory quilts this past week. I was keeping them under wraps until the owner picked them up. Here they are. Hard to believe all of these used to be items of clothing, isn't it? Friday, March 13, 2015. Links to this post. The last several days have been beautiful! Daffodils, phlox and magnolias are blooming, pushing away the gray dreary days. Thursday, March 12, 2015. Twenty one. ...
thecraftyquilter.blogspot.com
2482710. The Crafty Quilter - Quilting tips and inspiration
Quilting tips and inspiration. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Tips & Techniques. 2015 Spring Petals QAL. Christmas Once a Month. Cozy Afternoon BOM block 4. August 10, 2015. Welcome to this month’s block for the Cozy Afternoon block of the month. Which features another cute cup of “something” (coffee for me). Jacquelynne states in her pattern that the completed block will most likely be bigger than 12 1/2″ square. That was true for mine, and so I trimmed it evenly on all fo...If you ...
thecraftyquilter.com
2482711. The Crafty Quilter / Home
We're working hard to provide you with high-quality content. Check out the blog page.working to get Our Creations uploaded! If you have an immediate need or question, like my page on Facebook.The Crafty Quilter. The Crafty Quilter 2015.
thecraftyquilter.net
2482712. thecraftyrabbit.com
thecraftyrabbit.com
2482713. Home
My website is in development. As you can see I am just starting my website. If you found my website chances are you have received one of my high quality handmade invitations. If you have an event coming up and are interested in my product please email me at thecraftyram@outlook.com.
thecraftyram.com
2482714. The Crafty Rascal
Summer Bow Tie Collection. I like to craft with wine I even sometimes add it to the craft. The California dapper look moves easily from neoprene hoodie, California dapper bow tie and jeans. To hipster cool with vest, beard, California bow tie and glasses. To full suit evening out elegant with hand crafted cufflinks and a pocket square. The Crafty Rascal is based in San Francisco and has the inherent need to innovate. Put on a hand crafted Bow Tie. Discover Champagne Purse Hooks.
thecraftyrascal.com
2482715. The Crafty Raven | Stuff I Like, Stuff I Make, and Stuff I Bake.
About The Crafty Raven. Stuff I Like, Stuff I Make, and Stuff I Bake. No 13 – Things I Like (to Pin). NOTE: I apparently had this sitting in my drafts for a few months! Some of the thoughts at the beginning are terribly out of date, but the rest is still totally applicable! From late April…. Turns out I was barely at home last weekend to even begin to start any more blog posts! Oh, I thought it was two days ago…. On the bright side, we are officially just under two weeks away from my birthday (yay me!
thecraftyraven.wordpress.com
2482716. The Crafty Reader
Thursday, November 25, 2010. Just wanted to wish you and your family a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! Monday, November 1, 2010. I hope all 17 of my loyal followers haven’t been missing me too much. I've been off being so incredibly awesome and finding things to blog about that I forgot to actually blog about them :). The challenge was definitely tough since I had Borders emailing me awesome coupons and sales announcements, but it was a really good feeling avoiding all the temptation. This Matter of Marriage.
thecraftyreader.blogspot.com
2482717. The Crafty Recycler
My corner of the world to share my crafting and recycling ideas. I hope that you enjoy your time here and come back often! Wednesday, November 27, 2013. Happy Almost Turkey Day! This cabinet is one of the many things that made me fall in love with this house 17 years ago. I can still enjoy them out there and have this cabinet for other things too! These two sets came one from my Mom and one from my MIL. A couple that I bought at a garage sales. I love these mini ones! I LOVE this white set! The other set...
thecraftyrecycler.blogspot.com
2482718. The Crafty Redhead | One Crafter's Adventures in Crafting!
Get me outta here! One Crafter's Adventures in Crafting! I’ve Been Busy…. April 4, 2013. It’s been a long time since I’ve been here. But I have been busy. If you want to see exactly what I’ve been doing just head over here. As you see most of my crafting (and energy for that matter) is focused on preschoolers these days. But somewhere along the way I’ve managed to churn out a few nifty things:. Some fancy beaded braided wrap bracelets. I found the tutorial on Pinterest. August 14, 2011. January 6, 2011.
thecraftyredhead.wordpress.com
2482719. The Crafty Reporter
Constance Jones presents award at Bahamian Icon Awards. Constance Jones, present the award for Outstanding Live Entertainment Ensemble. NASSAU, BAHAMAS: Constance Jones served as a presenter for the . 2015 Bahamian Icon Awards. The annual awards ceremony was broadcast live throughout the Bahamas. The event focuses on telling the stories of outstanding Bahamian citizens. Meeting the Stars of Magic Mike XXL. It was HOT in Miami for more than on reason! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Miami Things To Do.
thecraftyreporter.blogspot.com
2482721. www.thecraftyreporter.com
thecraftyreporter.com
2482722. The Crafty Retailer
Because you are too busy to think of everything . because you have a life beyond your store . because the craft world changes daily. Facebook Page for Urban Stitch Studio. Don't miss a post! Follow me by Email! Thursday, March 15, 2012. A Facebook Business Page will Increase your Customer Base but First it Might Drive you Crazy! Don't be hatin' on the messenger.it is what it is.so you might as well deal with it. 1 Facebook provides a FREE opportunity to engage your customers on a personal level. You ...
thecraftyretailer.blogspot.com
2482723. 404 Page Not Found
We cannot locate the page you're looking for. Please check the address and make sure all letters are lowercased with no spaces.
thecraftyretailer.com
2482724. Arts, crafts, pottery painting and children's parties in Grimsby
thecraftyretreat.com
2482725. The Crafty Robot Kinetic Paper Toys
Turn anything into a robot! The Crafty Robot presents Fizzbit. A new way to add movement and excitement to your paper toys, 3D printed characters and other craft projects - all entirely without batteries. How to make your own Fizzbot. From our partners Kitronik. Download and make one of the models below, or invent your own! Watch it go :). PDF for normal printers. DXF for laser/paper cutters. STL for 3D printers. Other Free Paper Toys. Get in touch: hello@thecraftyrobot.net.
thecraftyrobot.net
2482726. The Crafty Room
DÓNDE ESTAMOS Y HORARIOS. Jueves, 30 de julio de 2015. Las Sandalias de Ana. Láminas descargables de Dream Green. No hay comentarios :. Enviar por correo electrónico. Martes, 28 de julio de 2015. Resumen del año 3. Las bailarinas amigurumi de nuestra profe de ganchillo, Puntogancho. Las muestras para el taller de Lettering Bordado de Deshilachado. El modelo de Paqui para el taller de Bolso de Patchwork. Preparando el taller de Tapestry. Haciendo las muestras del taller de Bordado de Tapiz. Día de la Madre.
thecraftyroom.com
2482728. The Crafty Roundabout
Life beyond crafting. The trials, tribulations and journeys of a crafter with a hidden life. Tuesday, 26 May 2015. Be warned, be very warned - I'm having a moan! I did warn you. Before I venture further into this little escapade let me tell you about our library. Did I mention this is a village? What ever happened to those big 'SILENCE' notices. Please, bring them back. But anyway, that was last week. Hmm, I think I should have stopped and taken a deep breath before I sent my email response. OH was at ho...
thecraftyroundabout.blogspot.com
2482729. The Crafty Runner
Running, cooking, pottery, and general craftiness. Tuesday, August 2, 2011. Tangy Honey-Mustard Green Beans. My fiance and I have been doing a lot of experiments with making our own dressings. I've always been picky about buying all natural salad dressings from the store, but it's a fun challenge to make up your own. This honey-mustard dressing took a number of attempts, but I like the final product. It's got a lot of zing! The green beans and tomatoes at farmers markets are perfect right now! For the dr...
thecraftyrunner.blogspot.com
2482730. | Running around being crafty.
Running around being crafty. August 11, 2015. August 11, 2015. Right after my run I replenished my fluids with a bloody mary and spent the rest of the day rehydrating in a similar fashion while resting on a boat. Rest is important. I’m messing around with a new blog host and design for fun. It’s not all together yet. Some stuff to check out:. My sister Courtney started a new blog Make, Take and Gait. She started with a cool t-shirt print idea. Check it out. My neighbor, Cindy Newland. July 30, 2015.
thecraftyrunner.com
2482731. Running around being crafty.
Running around being crafty. So You’re Going To Do A Mountain Race. January 14, 2016. January 13, 2016. This coming July. However since I live in the mountain less Midwest I’m coming up with a few strategies for rocking this race. Upping my running to about 50-65 miles a week ( doing 40ish miles a week now). Lots of heavy weights. Lots of trail time with extra hill time. The stairs at Liberty Memorial. Lots of step ups. January 6, 2016. January 5, 2016. Write or give positive reviews- I work as a waitres...
thecraftyrunnerblog.wordpress.com
2482732. The Craftys Awards 2015 | Celebrating the Best in Crafts
The Craftys Awards 2015. Celebrating the best in Crafts. Get Ready for The Craftys Awards 2015! Best in Show Winner Stephanie Klose Discusses Knitting a Wedding Dress. In 2014, The Craftys Awards received hundreds of thousands of votes for over 1,200 entries. The awards return in 2015. Follow us on Twitter. We regularly post updates about entries and sponsors leading up to the event. Likes Us on Facebook. See what we're posting about, including contests and what our sponsors are working on!
thecraftys.com
2482733. thecraftysailorwife.com
Click here to BUY NOW! 1 339- 222 - 5147 or 866-836-6791.
thecraftysailorwife.com
2482734. Online shopping | Online shopping
Best Yoga Tops For Women. Luxury Picnic Hamper Baskets. How Pens as Promotional Products Spread the Word. August 4, 2015 Author Cathrine. Have you ever noticed how pens travel from one place to another? You give a promotional pen to a customer who smiles and happily slips it into his pocket. He stops for lunch and after a fine meal pays the tab with a credit card. He uses your promotional pen to sign the bill, but unfortunately leaves it behind rushing to get to his next appointment. Pens are great promo...
thecraftysampler.com
2482735. The Crafty Sampler
Tuesday, December 8, 2009. Do you need last minute Christmas Gifts. Do you need last minute Christmas gifts? I have listed 4 Christmas Meltie Bags on my site for sale. Just $12.00 Each, and they are packed full of various scented melties. They come in a gift bag already. Check them out here! They will only be on my site for a limited time, so hurry! Also maybe you would like a Sample Box packed full of different samples. They are only $15.00 a piece which includes shipping. Check them out here! Tuesday, ...
thecraftysampler1.blogspot.com
2482736. The Crafty Schoolgirl
Thursday, April 10, 2014. Three Little Pigs Writing Activity. A similar template is for sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store! Found on taleofatitleoneteacher.blogspot.com. Here's a great idea for a center! The Three Little Pigs. I'm working on putting together a Fairy Tale unit, and I thought I would share some of my favorite ideas for. Materials for each group of students. 3 Brown Paper Bags. Straw from a craft store (optional). Three Little Pigs Template. The Three Little Pigs Template.
thecraftyschoolgirl.blogspot.com
2482737. The Crafty Scientist
In my quest to make lots of fun ornaments that weren't too girly and appealed to what Mr. Crafty Scientist likes, I first thought I'd try to create an ornament with Matt Ryan's face on it. but then I remembered what my skill level is with stuff like that and decided to go for the Atlanta Falcons "F" (falcon) logo. You could do this with any team's logo, but I'll walk you through how I made this one (though I forgot to take any process pictures). Red paint (variety of tints and shades). And made my plan.
thecraftyscientist.com
2482738. X The Crafty Scissors X
X The Crafty Scissors X. Crafty makes in my spare time from cards to gift boxes and maybe a odd other thing or two thrown in along the way! Saturday, 23 March 2013. So good evening to you! Well today I decided to make something different from a card. I came across my template for a cup and saucer this afternoon while sorting my craft cabin out. I blew all the cob webs off and the gave it a whirl! So thanks for popping by and I hope you like my post x. X The Crafty Scissors x. Sunday, 17 March 2013. Anywa...
thecraftyscissors.blogspot.com
2482739. Consumer Health Home
HOW DOES IT WORK? HOW DOES IT WORK? Enhance your health - naturally. Reach personal health goals. Balance your body's natural support systems. Boost energy and vitality. Who Is Consumer Health. Your Ultimate Health Care Resource. We understand the importance of good health and how critical it is for a happy and fulfilling life. We aim to guide, support and steer you towards a life filled with energy, vitality and strength. Consumer Health - Your Healthcare Professional. For Living a Healthy Life. Due to ...
thecraftyscot.com
2482740. TheCraftyScrafty - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Trump is a useful pokemon. Deviant for 5 Months. This deviant's full pageview. July 18, 1997. NOT A DUMPING GROUND. Last Visit: 14 hours ago.
thecraftyscrafty.deviantart.com
2482741. Home - The Crafty Scrapper
0 items - $0.00. Classes, Crops & Events. Pop Up Bouquet with Tina. Hello, Tina here. With another card for you. The Crafty Scrapper has in stock some stamps and dies from Stampendous that allows you to create an awesome floral bouquet that seems to pop up when the card is opened. First, here is my card front …. And next, the inside …. Oh, how pretty these stamps and dies make a card! Be sure to check out my card and the stamp and two die sets when you are at the store! About The Crafty Scrapper. Botanic...
thecraftyscrapper.com
2482742. Craft Supplies Waxahachie, TX - Crafty Scrapper
Waxahachie, TX Craft Supplies. Welcome to Crafty Scrapper of Waxahachie, TX. We have everything you need for scrapbooking or to make that special project. Our friendly staff is always ready to assist you. You can count on our professionalism and expertise. We look forward to meeting you. More than 100 different lines. Caters to both beginners and advanced scrapbooker. Classes, crops, and parties. Contact Crafty Scrapper today at 972-923-3151 for inquiries. View our full website. Address / Get Directions.
thecraftyscrappertx.com
2482743. The Crafty Scrap Yard
The Crafty Scrap Yard. Design Teams I've Served On. Thank you for looking @ my designs. And for leaving feedback! Friday, May 15, 2015. Cardz TV Anything Goes Blog Hop! Welcome to Cardz TV Anything Goes Blog Hop! Of course there is blog candy, so make sure you leave comments on each of the designers blog page and make sure you follow them too! Mary will be picking a winner via Random.org and giving away one of her newest. Sets on May 18th. Here is my design:. Sentiment, from the "Congratulations. 4 Rhond...
thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
2482745. The Crafty Scribe
Musings about journalling, scrapbooking, diary writing, and recording your life, plus much more. Welcome to a Journey into Journalling, and The Ephemera of 42! Hits, tips, fabulous finds and personal frustrations on writing for your scrapbook layouts, mini-books, journals, diaries, creative writing in all its forms, with solutions involving a positive thinking slant, and any additional ideas that may pop up along the way! In fact, there's a lot more to this blog now, as I delve into beauty, technology,.
thecraftyscribe.blogspot.com
2482746. The Crafty Sergeant
Home is where you feel safe. Friends are those you trust. Web-site is currently under construction. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thecraftysergeant.com
2482747. Home Page
Our company Has been in business for 10 years, with good standing with our satisfied customers, serving all area of home Improvement needs; We care about our customers and we give each one our full attention. We always provide our customer with reliable information about his particular case and an estimate without cost. Remodeling Home Improvements & Handyman Service. Our goal is to have a happy and satisfied customer that is pleased with our services! Door installation and repair. Fence Install or Repair.
thecraftyservice.com
2482748. The Crafty Shop
12x12 Papers and Paper stacks. A4 and 8x8 Papers. Crafts:Cardmaking and Scrapbooking:Tools and Scissors:Cutting Mats. Crafts:Cardmaking and Scrapbooking:Tools and Scissors:Other Tools. We R Memory Keepers. Framed Word Print: 8"x10" Print, With Box Frame: - Do What You Love. Framed Word Print: 8"x10" Print, With Box Frame: - Love You. Framed Word Print: 8"x10" Print, With Box Frame: 100% Awesome. Framed Word Print: 8"x10" Print, With Box Frame: A Tiny Bird. 12x12 Papers and Paper stacks. A4 and 8x8 Papers.
thecraftyshop.com
2482749. The Crafty Shrimp | My crafting adventures in fabric, clay and more…
My crafting adventures in fabric, clay and more…. Where have I been? November 2, 2008. 8212; Eva @ 8:12 pm. Tags: Life in general. It’s been quiet on the blog for the last few months but real life has been busy and bustling. We’ve had a summer of fabulous sunshine and Rhine swimming coupled with friends visiting, music festivals and mountains. Interspersed there have been many dinners, bbq’s, crafting, pottery and testing Japanese recipes. So with all that I fear the blog will suffer even more! I had gre...
thecraftyshrimp.wordpress.com
2482750. The crafty side of life
The crafty side of life. Just a few ideas to add a little craftiness to your life. Friday, April 13, 2012. Custom decorated wood letters . choose just 1 letter or request any word you would like . cute for any shelf, table or mantle - $9.00. These fun custom decorated wood letters measure approx 5-9 " tall and 3 1/2 " wide (both depending on the letter) and are 1 1/2 " thick. These are a perfect addition to any shelf or table. Get the whole word, or just o. Click Here to Visit My Etsy Shop! These fun cus...
thecraftysideoflife.blogspot.com
2482751. thecraftysideofsarcasm
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thecraftysideofsarcasm.blogspot.com
2482752. The Crafty Side of Sarcasm - A Crafty Lifestyle Blog
The Crafty Side of Sarcasm. A Crafty Lifestyle Blog. A little about Me. Savings Tips & Tricks. Where I’ve Traveled. Advertise Your Blog Or Business. August 11, 2015. Would be perfect when matching my decor. Ways To Refresh Your Room For Summer. I’ve always slept with a fan in my room too, it helps keep the room cool with a nice breeze flowing in the summer. I’m also a lover of pajamas! I love a great girl boxer sleep set. These shorts are cool and comfortable and usually come with a tank top. I’ve ...
thecraftysideofsarcasm.com
2482753. Crafty Sideup
In one of my previous posts I mentioned Shamim. My friendly neighbour who inspired me to fall head over heels for veg gardening.Her 2 girls help her in gardening as well plus they have an amazing talent to create extraordinary things out of trash. You would be amazed at few of the things they have been involved in,during their holidays.Since its Earth day. Here's featuring the 'Green -Crafty side' of Arsheen (15)and Afra (12),students of Our Own English High School,Dubai. Now their 'crafty side', Inspire...
thecraftysideup.blogspot.com
2482754. The Crafty Sister
Friday, 14 August 2015. It's time for more Friday Inspiration for the current Your Next Stamp Challenge. Here is the sketch we have for you this week. And the color combo. I've used the sketch this time around with the pup from the new Party Animals. Set I paired him with a sentiment from the Wheelie Fun. Set, and stamped it onto one of the smaller banners from the new Banner Die Set. I've cut the layers out with several sizes of the Stitched Rectangles Die Set. Dog - E29, E27, E25, E23, E31. To cut the ...
thecraftysister.com
2482755. The Crafty Sisters
Tuesday, September 11, 2012. Simon Says STAMPtember Blog Hop. I thought I would play along with the STAMPtember Blog Hop, who doesn't love a chance to win a gift card! The card I made has stamping and coloring. I love these girls by Stamping Bella. The are so fun to color. The sentiment is stacked so I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to stretch it out on the banner. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying the hop. Stamps: Stamping Bella's Uptown Girls - Clarissa and Camille Share a Cafe. Other: HA-Houn...
thecraftysisters.blogspot.com
2482756. the crafty sisters | craft writing drawing
All aboard. What a cat! August 14, 2015. They found Diagonalley. What a cat! August 13, 2015. Riding Hagrid’s motorcycle. What a cat! August 12, 2015. Getting on The Knight Bus. What a cat! August 11, 2015. View all 3 comments. It’s a Small World. What a cat! August 8, 2015. EEeeek. What a cat! August 7, 2015. One comment so far. I think some guys are smitten. What a cat! August 5, 2015. August 4, 2015. The best ride at Disneyland. What a cat! August 1, 2015. Uh oh What a cat! July 31, 2015.
thecraftysisters.com
2482757. The Crafty Smith | Crafting successes, fails and all of the laughs in between.
April 1, 2015. Along with our entryway rug on our front porch we decided we also needed one just inside the door and one by the back door to keep unwanted dirt and rocks from tracking in. We have this wonderful piece of furniture by the front door where we store our shoes, so keeping a no shoes policy has been fairly simple. Glass display in the game room. In our bedroom. Still needs something on either side of the bed. Going up the stairs. 1 Sweep/vacuum loose dirt and insane amount of cat hair. 3 Spray...
thecraftysmith.wordpress.com
2482758. TheCraftySnail (Ben Martin) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 10 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Added to ...
thecraftysnail.deviantart.com
2482759. the crafty soprano
Thursday, July 14, 2011. Summer Card Camp: Card 6! Can you believe it? I've done another card for card camp using this week's color challenge. Vintage music paper and butterflies! What's not to love? Cardstock- red, craft. Vintage music note paper for butterflies and polka dot (not sure of the brand). Advanced Tape Glider (ATG gun). 2 Way glue pen. White jelly roll pen for faux stitching. White Alpha Stickers "Animal Tales Pillow stickers". Thursday, July 14, 2011. Wednesday, July 13, 2011. 2 Way glue pen.
thecraftysoprano.blogspot.com
2482760. The Crafty Spaniel - About Us
This site is currently. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
thecraftyspaniel.com
2482761. The Crafty Spark
TAKEAWAY CLASSES BY POST. Mini Packs of Stampin' Up! Card and Project Kits to Buy. Getting Started in Crafting. More Square Pillow Boxes - this time, how to EXTEND your box to make it bigger. Morning all, Ive done a video for you today. apologies now for the quality and the fact that it wont go to wide screen - no idea why so if anyone can help please do! This video shows you how to use your Stampin Up! Square Pillow Box die to make BIGGER boxes. how exciting :). As I said in my previous post HERE. Im su...
thecraftyspark.co.uk