SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 18 / 47 / (2519919 - 2519973)

2519919. The Day Your Realize there is more to life then working for the man...
The Day Your Realize there is more to life then working for the man. A place to share those few seconds of glory to the crowd of followers when you realize something of significant value or merely something that just makes you smile. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thedayyourealize.info
2519920. The Day You Retire
The Day You Retire. There are many ways to prepare for retirement. Here is one man’s story…. Understood long ago that the purpose of planning for retirement is not just to accumulate assets but to ultimately, as Forbes states. Turn those into income. Thankfully dad had this in mind years ago. What about the 4% withdrawal rate? In prior generations many people retired with pension plans that paid them a guaranteed lifetime income once they retired. And the risk of running out of money in retirement is hig...
thedayyouretire.com
2519921. Home Page
The Day.Your Way. With a little help. Let us button up your event! Whether it’s a party, birthday, wedding, or another special event, most people want to have a say in planning the details. Getting information has never been easier than it is today with the internet and other sources available to us. The real challenge is, after all the planning, being able to enjoy the actual event. That’s where we come in and help you execute those plans. The Day.Your Way.
thedayyourway.com
2519922. The day you were born, certificate, upload your photos
The day you were born. Site created and maintained by the nicnax group. The day you were born. Your birthday holds a. Special place in history. The facts and events in these certificates make a lovely keepsake /. Great for weddings, birthdays. Presented in a unique format.
thedayyouwereborn.co.uk
2519923. The day you were born | Things I want you to know.
The day you were born. Things I want you to know. March 3, 2013 by sprende. I have made this Grilled Flank Steak. A thousand times. Usually served with pasta and salad and bread. 1 tsp unseasoned meat tenderizer. 2 Tbsp. dry sherry or cooking sherry. 2 Tbsp. soy sauce. 1 Tbsp. honey. Marinating in a zip lock bag. Cut flank steak into thin slices against the grain at an angle. Posted in Family Foods. February 17, 2013 by sprende. Billy’s 13th Birthday, Sept 21. My wig, although I rarely wore it. Chemo was...
thedayyouwereborn.wordpress.com
2519924. The day you woke my heart
The day you woke my heart. Tuesday, January 24, 2012. Sometimes a love goes wrong. I hate to say I'm leaving you. I wish to call that I could stay. Things ain't right between us. Not the way that used to be the love. We thought would last forever and a day cannot be. Cause sometimes a love goes wrong. Sometimes a heart can fear love. Sometimes a love goes wrong. Just when you think you got it. Sometimes a love goes wrong. Sometimes a heart can fear love. Sometimes a love goes wrong. Look and love is gone.
thedayyouwokemyheart.blogspot.com
2519925. The Dayz
Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Ce quil me faut. This is the story (HIP HOP). Tu me manques (feat. Naiky). The Dayz est un binôme Hip Hop jazzy composé de deux rappeurs/beatmakers : S.Kiss (prononcer esquisse.) et Baby Pete. Released February 24, 2014. Feeds for this album. Switch to mobile view.
thedayz-music.bandcamp.com
2519926. به خودم آمدم انگار تویی در من بود!
به خودم آمدم انگار تویی در من بود! از روزهایی که سپری میشوند.بی وقفه! ینیمن عاااااششششقتم خانوم درستکارجون! سال اول و دوم راهنمایی معلم علوم مون بودن،از همون موقع همینقدر عشق بود! دبیرستان اومدیم کنکور دادیم،تا همین الان که دانشجو هستیمبا هم در ارتباطیم.از بس ماه هستن ایشون.اصن فک کنم ماه هر شب میاد به ایشون نگا میکنه بعد میره تو اسمون. ی مدت بعد که من واتی رو حذفیدم،از تلگرام بهم پیام دادن فک کرده بود اون دختری که عکسش روی پروفایله خودم هستم،عکس دختره هم بدون روسری بود.و ایشون ناراحت شده بودن! عکسم رو ک...
thedayz.blogfa.com
2519927. Blog de thedayzaza - ELISA (MOI) - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Un blog pa come les otre. Seul mes amis le save. Mise à jour :. Ecoute Skyrock en live. Les n 1 sont Rap and RnB. Abonne-toi à mon blog! COULEUR DE CHEVEUX: chatains clair a mèches blondes. COULEUR DE YEUX: marron. GRANDEUR DE SOULIER: 37. SAISONS: été et autone. FILM: lol, le grand torrino, sept vies,. SERIES: greys anatomy, les frères scott, les simpson. Couleurs: fushia et vert pomme. JUS: jus de pomme. MATIÈRES A LÉCOLE: musique te art- plastique. SI TU D...
thedayzaza.skyrock.com
2519928. The Dayz
The Dayz at Bowery Electric, NYC. The Dayz is a New York-based collective of musicians dedicated to writing, recording and performing powerful, evocative, artful rock music. The eight-piece band, led by singer-songwriter Dax Callner, mixes an effortless blend of rock, blues and soul. Adorned with Callner’s soaring vocals on top of impassioned guitars and driving drums, the band also mixes in Bruce Springsteen-style saxophone flourishes and full-on solos that help characterize its earnest sound. The Dayz ...
thedayzband.com
2519929. :: TheDayz EO BETA ::
thedayzeo.com
2519930. Day Zero
วันอังคารที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555. การออกเสียงภาษาอังกฤษชวนสับสน. การออกเสียงภาษาอังกฤษชวนสับสน. ในภาษาอังกฤษ รูปแบบการเขียนหรือตัวสะกดไม่ได้แสดงถึงเสียงอ่านอย่างแท้จริง แม้ว่าจะมีรูปแบบหรือ. ไม่ออกเสียง หรือเป็นเสียงเงียบ. ก็จะอ่านว่า. ก็จะอ่านว่า. คำำคำนี้แปลว่า หลุมฝังศพ. ก็คือป้ายหินจารึกที่วางอยู่บนหลุมศพ หนังผจญภัยฝรั่งหลายเรื่องจะมีการค้นหาที่ฝังศพ หาสมบัติก&#36...พอเรารู้การออกเสียงของ tomb คำนี้ก็จะง่ายหน่อย มีรูปแบบ หรือ pattern ...นี่เป็นอีกตัวอย่างของ. อักษร R.I.P. ในภาษาละติน หรือ. หลั...
thedayzero.blogspot.com
2519931. The Day Zero. Series y cine
Martes, 1 de abril de 2014. The Walking Dead 4x16 ¿Y de repente la serie se hizo buena? Spoilers hasta el s04e16 de The Walking Dead. 42 episodios ha tardado ' The Walking Dead. En dar ese salto cualitativo que llevaba esperando de ella desde que comenzó. En su continuo cambio de showrunners. La serie nunca tuvo una voz y su principal rasgo fue una mediocridad que incluso empañaba sus momentos más inspirados. Sus arrolladoras audiencias siempre fueron un misterio para mí,. Las vías de tren con dirección ...
thedayzero.com
2519932. The Dayz tokyo (ザ デイズ トウキョウ)公式サイト
thedayztokyo.com
2519933. Blog de thedayzZz - The Day'zZz - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Voila David le retour avec ma vie avec encore plus de sentimental lool et encore plus de bour et encore plus de délir et encore plus d'ami(e)s enfin bref plus de tout quoi! Et j'oubliais un peu plus d'ordre lool et mes passion biensur le muc72 reste toujours! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! L'amour est une mélodie, qui,. Seul un coeur pur peut composer,. Un vent doux qui frôle les chanceux,. Les emporte aux pays des merveilles,. Ou poster avec :. N'oubl...
thedayzzz.skyrock.com
2519934. -*-That thing really melts me-*-
thedaz.com
2519935. TheDaZa95Ita (Davide Zani) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. Last Visit: 87 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Dec 19, 2012. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thedaza95ita.deviantart.com
2519936. DAZ & DAVE HOME
DAZ & DAVE HOME. Call Daz on: 07738 228 628. Call Dave on: 07970 677 117. Or email us: enquiries@thedazanddavedisco.com. Welcome to the Daz and Dave Disco website! Hi, we are Daz and Dave and we are available to bring music and fun to your celebration or event with our flagship mobile disco! We work hard to make every event a wonderful and memorable success from setting the right atmosphere as your guests arrive to helping the party time go with a BANG! Ps the photos are brilliant. Ellie Tower on Facebook.
thedazanddavedisco.com
2519937. thedazar.com - Home
Aligned endeavors, helping professionals. Job boards and social media are just the beginning, although they are still primarily important. Using careful strategies, tailored to our clients' needs, we strive to provide high value for the investment. There's a great thrill. Contact TheDazar: 386.868.2908. 218 Jonestown Rd., Asheville North Carolina 28804.
thedazar.com
2519938. the DAZ box
Matamanoa Island Fiji: informazioni utili ed opinioni. By Daniela - The DAZ box. Sulle Fiji ci sarebbe davvero tantissimo da dire: un atollo costituito da ben 322 isole non può che offrire tantissime possibilità di viaggio, sia per chi desidera una vacanza di puro relax, sia per gli… Altro. Isole Fiji: informazioni generali di viaggio. By Daniela - The DAZ box. 10 cose da mangiare a Barcellona. By Daniela - The DAZ box. Travelunexpected: come arrivare in aeroporto con il biglietto sbagliato. Questa volta...
thedazbox.blog
2519939. www.thedaze.co.uk
thedaze.co.uk
2519940. Thedaze
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to thedaze.com.
thedaze.com
2519941. t h e _ d a z e
After three wonderful years as one of melbourne's most unique independent groups,. The daze have decided to have an indefinite break from playing together . Claire and joel are each now recording and demoing new solo material, while dale is playing. Among others). nick continues to play with instrumental stalwarts the boats. And has started work on his new singer/songwriter project . the john dean tapes. Updates for the where are they now? File will be posted in due course . Thanks for all your support!
thedaze.info
2519942. ♣ vintage & unique! THE DAZE
필독) 택배사가 변경되면서 반. 부분 배송 or 묶음 배송에. 회원 등급 제도에 대해 알려드. 수험표 쿠폰은 주문 취소 또는. 부평지하상가오프라인2호체인점입니다 매장번호 070-4245-0012 입니다 '-'. 매장번호 070-8851-4502 입니다 ;). R O M A N I A (2color! Fall in highwaist (2color! 반품주소 : 서울특별시 동대문구 천호대로 4 동대문우체국 더데이즈 물류센터. 110-550 서울특별시 종로구 숭인동 234-2번지 숭인빌딩 2층 212호 더데이즈. 본 결제 창은 결제완료 후 자동으로 닫히며,결제 진행 중에 본 결제 창을 닫으시면. 주문이 되지 않으니 결제 완료 될 때 까지 닫지 마시기 바랍니다.
thedaze.kr
2519943. TheDaze's blog - Let the Music in (8) - Skyrock.com
Let the Music in (8). 04/01/2010 at 8:38 AM. 30/04/2010 at 12:06 PM. Subscribe to my blog! Dit lui que je ne suis pas triste,Qu'il n'y a aucune cicatrices. Dis lui que j'ai pas de chagrin que l'amour m'a épargné. Dis lui que tu m'a vu hier and que j'était bien accompagné. Dis lui tout ce que tu veux du moment qu'elle te crois. Faut qu'elle te crois, qu'elle crois que j'ai plus de sentiments. Ne lui dis pas que je regarde ces photos tout les jours. Si Je ne suis pas ce que je prétend être? Oublie la maint...
thedaze.skyrock.com
2519944. www.thedazeacademy.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Domains Priced Right. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
thedazeacademy.com
2519945. The Daze Band
Welcome to the official DAZE Band website. Who is The DAZE Band D. This site will be available for contacting us, and for informational uses or also just to check out this site.You can view our gallery of pictures from our band available maybe the 21-29. If you would like us to perform contact us by an e-mail.Dont worry we will check our e-mail everyday. Thank U 4 Visiting our website. Here I'll add an entry whenever I make an update to my web site. Contact us at thedazeband0@yahoo.com.
thedazeband0.tripod.com
2519946. TheDazed.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thedazed.com
2519947. thedazedartist (Freedom Fries) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Hobbyist. Made to work, work to live. Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Made to work, work to live. Member of 2 ...
thedazedartist.deviantart.com
2519948. theDazedDaisy
Posted 1 year ago. 2,679 notes / Via: shescountryy. Posted 1 year ago. 2,739 notes / Via: freefire. Posted 2 years ago. 157,670 notes / Via: shescountryy. Posted 2 years ago. 158,943 notes / Via: feedbackismyfriend. What’s funny about this is that in. He’s quoting Sherlock Holmes, but in. He’s quoting Spock. Posted 2 years ago. 9,224 notes / Via: shescountryy. Posted 2 years ago. 2,020 notes / Via: shescountryy. Posted 2 years ago. 40,794 notes / Via: feedbackismyfriend. Posted 2 years ago.
thedazeddaisy.tumblr.com
2519949. The Dazed Monkey | Where Man and Machine Meet
Where Man and Machine Meet. July 8, 2015. July 8, 2015. July 8, 2015. July 8, 2015. July 7, 2015. This is a test this is only a says this is a test this is only a jazz is the tears this is always is just a chair if you don’t need t. July 6, 2015. July 6, 2015. July 6, 2015. July 6, 2015. July 6, 2015. July 5, 2015.
thedazedmonkey.com
2519950. Welcome thedazeofmylife.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thedazeofmylife.com
2519951. thedazeofmylife | Ever feel like your life is a daze? Ever feel like everything is too much? Well, this is one reason why I started this blog :)
Ever feel like your life is a daze? Ever feel like everything is too much? Well, this is one reason why I started this blog :). As tenseThe graft is taking :). My foot is finally looking better :). I feel like a freak of nature :(. I know that I am not so please don’t bash me and tell me that I am made in God’s image etc. I am aware of that. I guess I am going through a stage of why me? I have an infection in that part of my foot! The hole is very deep as well. So that is my update…… one step...Update on...
thedazeofmylife.wordpress.com
2519952. The Daze of Sight
The Daze of Sight. To keep me in line. Saturday, April 12, 2014. So, I don't feel ready to become a food blog. But, I started making jams and pickles about a couple of years ago. And, I want to share my experiments. And, I wonder about making a living from them. So, Spring Break is nearly over. I've made Candied Pineapple Jam,. Pickled Peppered Okra,. Peach and Mango Preserves,. Peach and Ginger Preserves,. Spiced Blueberry Jammin', Sweet Beer and Onion Jam,. Orange Shandy Jelly,. Wednesday, June 1, 2011.
thedazeofsight.blogspot.com
2519953. www.thedazeonline.com
thedazeonline.com
2519954. The Dazey Daisy
One of my personal favorite up and coming artists, Morgan Winter, just started selling some prints! Check them out and get em before she completely blows up! Just found out about Jackson Breit through a friend and boy does this guy have talent and soul! Check out his fresh tracks below:. You can also get a free download! Here’s the music video of Lying Together off an older album of his, In The Shade:. Rest In Peace Pete Seeger 3/3/1919 - 1/27/2014. American folksinger and activist:. Larr; Previous page.
thedazeydaisy.com
2519955. The Dazey Family
All about Drew,Michaela,and Charlotte, and the happenings of their family. Tuesday, July 26, 2011. Ok, so who do you want to here about. Let's talk about Michaela. My beautiful daughter is now three. When and how on earth did that happen? The first thing we did was took her to Pixie Hollow to meet Tinkerbell and her fairy friends. When Michaela saw Tinkerbell, this Mama was in tears. Goofy I know, but to see the joy and excitement on her face just warmed my heart. Charlotte enjoying its a Small world.
thedazeys.blogspot.com
2519956. Music | The Dazies
American Lie (demo version). PIECE OF MY LOVE. All My Life (Home Demo Oct 2014). From a basement on a hill in Somerville side A. M Holland taking a break from smashing drums and focusing on smashing your little heart to pieces with power-pop gold. Switch to mobile view.
thedazies.bandcamp.com
2519957. www.thedazman.com
thedazman.com
2519958. TheDazman (Darren) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 15 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Apr 20, 2013, ...
thedazman.deviantart.com
2519959. TheDazok - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 7 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! But quic...
thedazok.deviantart.com
2519960. Dazz'z Views | The bloggings of Darryl Sellwood
The bloggings of Darryl Sellwood. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Dazz’z Link Directory. Loving the Differences and yourself! September 15, 2014. This sermon was given at the Adelaide West Uniting Church on the 7th of September 2014. So, commanding people to love their neighbours sounded as strange back then, as it does today! Something so radical yet so simple! Could this be the reason why He commanded us to Love our neighbour as ourselves? Strong hugs together A poem. May 25, 2014.
thedazz.com
2519961. the dazz band
thedazzband.com
2519962. Day to Day of a Dazzling Diva
DD's Style File - Sweet as a Peach. That summer is actually winding down to a close? At least here in the northeast, August and the start of the new school year signals one last "official" summer weekend. With that being Labor Day. I mean it's seriously sad though! We get what feels like nine months of winter and consistent summer temperatures don't even seem to want to make an appearance until July. But about the dress - totes adorbs, right? Like this one, they are a great way to dress up in flats for a...
thedazzdiva.com
2519963. thedazzinator (Danielle) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 5 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! MP3 playe...
thedazzinator.deviantart.com
2519964. The Dazzl - Pursehook | Handbag Hanger - The DAZZL
Handbag hooks are to handbags what peanut butter is to jelly! You don't HAVE to have it.but life is so much better with it! Honestly, girls, after I work so hard to make you a beautiful silk bag, I know you don't want to be putting it on a nasty restaurant or bathroom floor. So at last, the solution is here! Unlike traditional pursehooks or handbag hangers, The DAZZL is designed to hook onto your handbag when being stored, accessorizing your style.
thedazzl.com
2519965. Dazzle Digital Print Ltd
Our website is under maintenance. We are upgading to serve you better. Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We will be up soonest. Caps,T-shirts Mugs, Pens, Umbrellas, Clocks, Exclusive Gifts, Diaries, vehicles etc. Activations, e-marketing,billboards, gantries, wall wraps, websites, roadshows etc. Books,annual reports, newsletters, magazines, calendars, posters, leaflets, brochures, banners,company profiles etc. For any enquiry or clarification we can be reached through the following contacts:.
thedazzle.biz
2519966. the dazzle
111 Charing Cross Road. London, WC2H 0EB. Your Custom Text Here. To book tickets for James Norton and Kate Fleetwood in Bug please visit www.found111.co.uk. My brother makes an epic of a molecule. What would he do with the world? New York City. The beginning of the 20th Century. Composer and Sound Designer. Limited Season from 10 December at Found111 Charing Cross Road WC2H 0DT. You must select a collection to display. 2015 The Dazzle / Found111.
thedazzle.co.uk
2519967. christmas garlands - Welcome to The Dazzle Box
Welcome to The Dazzle Box. The Dazzle Box Way. At The Red Stables Raheny D5. Welcome to The Dazzle Box. The Dazzle Box Way. At The Red Stables Raheny D5. Join our mailing list! Enter your email address in the box below to be kept up to date! We offer a design and product installation service for all occasions. Choosing a display for your special event should be a pleasure. We have chosen our range thoughtfully and have even shown how to. E mail :gina@thedazzlebox.com. Created at www.mrsite.com.
thedazzlebox.com
2519968. Welcome
thedazzlebugs.com
2519969. The Dazzle Cartel
October 16, 2012. My clients tell me I have growing hands because of the way I braid their hair. Houston Hairstylist : CoKo. October 16, 2012. All Hair and Make-up artist Brii J for Shade Cosmetics. Brii J is a trendy and vibrant hairstylist/MUA currently located in Houston, TX from Detroit, Michigan. October 11, 2012. October 11, 2012. 832408.0698 stylesbycoko@yahoo.com. Houston if you need a hairstylist/ weave specialist/ braider. here I am! October 11, 2012. It is perfect for weddings or prom events!
thedazzlecartel.tumblr.com
2519970. The Dazzled |
Love, Life and All That. Get App-y: Maple, The Anti-Seamless. On May 13, 2015. New Yorkers, how many times after enduring those dreadful 75 minute waits for sketchy sushi during peak feeding hours have you desperately dashed to the delivery guy at your door, as if reuniting with an ex-lover? The lunchtime rush is an emotional roller-coaster of indecision, fear, repetition, anxiety, starvation, satiation and regret. With the fervor of. Love, Life and All That. Friday Night Flick: Two Night Stand. 8220;But...
thedazzled.com
2519971. thedazzledames.com - This website is for sale! - thedazzledames Resources and Information.
The domain thedazzledames.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thedazzledames.com
2519972. Thedazzledancers.com
thedazzledancers.com
2519973. The Dazzle Diaries
Legally Blonde-ish/Yellow/Orange/Some new colour. Whose got my Oyster? Someone shouted manchild at me once, I answered. View my complete profile. Tuesday, 17 March 2009. Legally Blonde-ish/Yellow/Orange/Some new colour. Whose got my Oyster? Thankfully a revolution in drinking is upon us, we've all done it before, mostly when younger, but now is time for regression not recession and there feels even more reason to ignore Boris and welcome in the golden era of Top Deck parties. Next stop, drunk. Not since ...
thedazzlediaries.blogspot.com