SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 19 / 25 / (2600617 - 2600671)

2600617. *___SEEAGEASS___TWOPOINTTWOTEEOHTWO =D
星期五, 二月 20, 2009. For the sake of the lulz. Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? 星期五, 二月 13, 2009. 许永森(好久没有)到此一游! 天啊!!这里已经开始发霉、发臭了!!隐隐约约还看见一丝丝的蜘蛛网在飘荡……. 正式倒数:14天(上海、杭州、浙江;广西、武汉). 13天;14天(新加坡樟宜国际机场). 我有在YES 93.3为大家加油打气!不知道会不会播出,但请留意2009年2月16日,晚间9点至11点的《弦歌寄意》! 星期二, 十二月 30, 2008. Finally got the photos from OVB seniors! Heh heh,xuan xuan lao shi XD. 星期四, 十二月 11, 2008. OUR DEAREST 石老师;. 大家!!!!!!!! 照片在这!!!!!! And I WILL MISS 石老师's modlit. 星期三, 十月 29, 2008. 末日前夕烤肉会 The very high krass BBQ. 星期一, 八月 11, 2008.
theextraordinarychspeople.blogspot.com
2600618. The Extraordinary Class
Friday, April 15, 2011. BERKAWAN DENGAN KORG ADALAH SATU MEMORI YG SANGAT INDAH. GELAK TAWA KITA BERSAMA. BERSAMA(org pon asik tgk n amik gambo kiter je). KAT TANGGA PUN JADI. MEMANG KENANGAN TU AKU TAK DAPAT LUPAKAN,. TAPI KITA TETAP TERUSKAN HUBUNGAN ADIK-BERADIK KITA CAM BIASA. BENDA TU SEMUA HANYA. KITA DAPAT TANGANI NYE TANPA MENCETUSKAN GUNUNG BERAPI. KITA SALING MEMPELAJARI UNTUK MEMAHAMI SATU SAMA LAIN. SEBAB KITA ADALAH KAWAN. DAN RAPAT MACAM FAMILY. MACAM ADIK-BERADIK. APA PON KISAH YANG BERLAKU.
theextraordinaryclass.blogspot.com
2600619. Extraordinary Business Coaching | Business Coaches |
8220;I’m No Expert! What Our Clients Say. You are an expert. You may not think that you are yet, but whoever you are and whatever you do,. You have something to share with the world that is unique. You can build a business around what you know;. You can build wealth from the wealth of your knowledge and. You can make a difference to more people than you ever imagined. And we are the people who can help you do that. Start Today to Download Now. Join our community of experts and experts in the making.
theextraordinarycoachingcompany.com
2600620. The Extraordinary Commons
Wednesday, July 10, 2013. Blending Technology with Nature - Arpit Deomurari. He's an Engineer, but not in the rat race. An avid Avian researcher and taxonomist, but not a vagabond. A wildlife enthusiast, but one with a focussed vision and mission. He is Arpit. He stands out for the fact that despite pursuing his degree in Computer Science, he did not join the herd of corporate savvy engineers. Instead he chose to wander into a different world of opportunities. He was awarded The Carl Zeiss Award. For Wil...
theextraordinarycommons.blogspot.com
2600621. The Extraordinary Contraptions
The Time Travelers Constant. By The Extraordinary Contraptions. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Hazards of Time Travel. Prelude to the Nocturnis. A Pirate Plots Vengeance. Away Into the Emptiness. The Time Travelers Constant. Released 30 August 2012. The Extraordinary Contraptions are/were:. Sharon Burdick as Sephora Bostwick: Keyboards, Baby Grand, Accordion, and Vocals. Photo editing by Thomas Dodd and Tiara Lynn Agresta. Cat Bar...
theextraordinarycontraptions.bandcamp.com
2600622. The Extraordinary Contraptions | Steampunk Band
The tapestry of the world unravels, time and space reduced to so much rubble strewn throughout the halls of memory. Out from the ashes, from before the dawn, from after the cataclysm - an astonishing, piercing sound sends waves throughout the cosmos! Spanning the cosmos with their spectacular trans-dimensional rock, and here for your delight, BEHOLD! The magnificent machinations of The Extraordinary Contraptions! 2015 Snowball Creative Group, LLC.
theextraordinarycontraptions.com
2600623. Extraordinary Service ! | Beyond the Extra Mile in Loyalty Marketing
Beyond the Extra Mile in Loyalty Marketing. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. September 22, 2012. 7 to 77 Ways to Achieve Customer Loyalty:. 1) Greet , establish rapport and treat the customer as you would yourself and better. 2) Probe and determine needs both product/service related as well as personal related. 3) Step back and discuss possible creative solutions, products/services. 4) Determine the best possible solutions. 6) Follow-up after transaction and regularly. August 14, 2012.
theextraordinarycustomerservice.com
2600624. Extra Ordinary
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust. Life List (a work in progress). Wednesday, July 22, 2015. Faded Days of Yore. The next day I drove by and the lawn mower was stopped in one corner of that gloriously sprawling yard, only one small neat square of mowed lawn against the mostly un-mowed sloping, rolling hillside of lawn. How could I explain that I see something so peaceful and.worthy in this man and his naps? Maybe I'll meet this man and lea...
theextraordinaryeir.blogspot.com
2600625. Find the best domain names to register
Register a Domain Name Who Owns This Domain? The domain name registration process for your businesses web site begins here. Register a great domain name with Verio from only $9.95 and receive a free 3 page website and email account. 1 Find Your Domain Name. 2 Choose Your Extensions. Enter up to 5 domain names. Couk ($38 for 2 years). Create the site you want with Verio hosting plan options. Verio is your strategic partner for top-tier hosting for complex websites and dedicated hosting.
theextraordinaryentrepreneur.com
2600626. The Extraordinary Fashionista
theextraordinaryfashionista.blogspot.com
2600627. theextraordinaryform | The Traditional Mass
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Hello, we’re back! February 17, 2012. After a few months of consolidation and updating, we are pleased to announce that our website is back up and running. More info coming. Reflection on our Lady. August 18, 2011. August is the month dedicated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Try to incorporate into your daily morning prayers this offering:. DAILY OFFERING TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY. Do the same as above at night, asking for purity and chastity.
theextraordinaryform.wordpress.com
2600628. T he Extraordinary Fundraiser - The Extraordinary Fundraising Company
T he Extraordinary Fundraiser. L e t 's d r i n k t o t h a t . . . And simple way to raise. For your club, school,. Charity or not-for-profit organisation. That reflects your organisation and purpose. From every dozen sold. 1/33 Avalon Parade, Avalon NSW 2107. 74 060 686 982. Will not sell you wine if you are below the age of 18 years old. When placing an order through our website you are declaring that you are over the age of 18.
theextraordinaryfundraiser.com.au
2600629. The Extraordinary Gentlemen
theextraordinarygentlemen.com
2600630. The Extraordinary Gift
The Extraordinary Gift is the secret to presenting phenomenal gifts to the special people in your life. It’s the place where memorable and exciting gifts are created and tailored specifically to your wishes and presented in a fashion that is extraordinary and highly exceptional. It’s where your gifting woes will cease and where precious memories will be made. Extraordinary People – Remembering Malaysia Flight 17. The Perfect Gift For Mom. Picking the right one for any occasion. 8220;I have never worked w...
theextraordinarygift.com
2600631. The Ordinary Life of an Extraordinary Girl
The Ordinary Life of an Extraordinary Girl. A journey of triumphs and challenges, life and magic. A life of awareness and acceptance. A gift of Down syndrome. All about Alex, and me. Lots of awesome blogs! November 26, 2014. When I was a little girl I was often asked “what do you want to be when you grow” and although my answer changed often and still does change many of my dreams for my future were realized. When a child with a disability starts school an individualized education plan is set-up. Thi...
theextraordinarygirl.com
2600632. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
theextraordinarygroup.com
2600633. The extraordinary housewife.
Crimson and Clovers Page. The Page of Jo. Thursday, 14 October 2010. Removing scorch marks from clothing. the easy way! Long time no see faithful followers! I've just discovered probably the most usefull thing in the world. ever! I was ironing my favourite white dress today and couldn't get the hang of my mother in law's newfangled steam iron. Lo and behold I got a great big, brown scorch mark on the front of my dress! As I write, the dress is in the wash. :). Rescued by lemon juice! Links to this post.
theextraordinaryhousewife.blogspot.com
2600634. The Extraordinary Ladies Club
The Extraordinary Ladies Club. A place for extraordinary ladies to swap stories, recipes, laughs, info, and advice. Friday, June 29, 2012. Ice Cream Cake 2: The Blincow Birthday Edition. To celebrate my friend's birthday I made a Vanilla Berry Shortbread Ice Cream Cake! Agave Syrup/ honey/ or sugar. 1) Have a 8x8 pan handy. 3) Clean food processor. In food processor, pulse shortbread cookies until they're a crumbled. 5) In the 8x8 pan, layer cookie crumbles, berries, slices of ice cream. They have everyt...
theextraordinaryladiesclub.blogspot.com
2600635. TheXLC.co.uk | TheXLC.co.uk – Laser Cutting and Wargame Terrain
Pound;0.00 0 items. Welcome to TheXLC.co.uk. Our retail site is now being populated! You can see our progress below:. TheXLC.co.uk 2015. Storefront designed by WooThemes. This site uses cookies.
theextraordinarylasercompany.co.uk
2600636. The Extraordinary League | Live. Learn. Progress. Proceed.
Friday, August 14, 2015. Gallery: Feed the Homeless May 2015. Gallery: Extraordinary Day 7/18/2015. Gallery: Feed The Homeless July 2015. DONATE: Feed The Homeless. Live Learn. Progress. Proceed. Feed The Homeless July 2015 Recap. July 28, 2015. Family Fun Day Recap. July 28, 2015. Westside School Drive/Community Gathering. July 28, 2015. Gallery: Feed the Homeless May 2015. July 28, 2015. July 28, 2015. Gallery: Extraordinary Day 7/18/2015. July 28, 2015. Gallery: Feed The Homeless July 2015.
theextraordinaryleague.com
2600637. www.theextraordinarylifeexperiment.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Big Egg Domains. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night .
theextraordinarylifeexperiment.com
2600638. The Extra Ordinary Life of me
The Extra Ordinary Life of me. This is a small experiment in the ordinary. I hope you enjoy or that this works! Sunday, July 19, 2015. Life is hard so is everything else good in it. Two years ago (plus 15 days) I met someone very important and special to me. It was the first time I truly understood what it meant to always be with someone and share everything with them. I have done many things in my life that I regret but I wouldn't change any of them as it made me the person I am today. It seems to be la...
theextraordinarylifeofme.blogspot.com
2600639. The extraordinary lives of Peter Cunningham
The extraordinary lives of Peter Cunningham. The extraordinary lives of Peter Cunningham. Born of the stars, I fell into water. I am the fire that burns, and the wind that chills. I have died for love, and watched empires crumble. Forgiven, forgotten, mistaken and remembered. I shall be once more. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Playing in the park. Join 18 other followers. Blog at WordPress.com.
theextraordinarylivesofpetercunningham.wordpress.com
2600640. The Extraordinary Lives of Us | A DITFT Legacy Challenge
The Extraordinary Lives of Us. A DITFT Legacy Challenge. Hello and welcome to. The Extraordinary Lives of Us: A DITFT Legacy Challenge. We are currently in Generation Two with our heir Wyatt Patten. Use the chapters tab above to navigate throughout each generation. The story begins with our founder, Jamie Wood, a small town girl returning home after years spent living in the big city. To start from the beginning, click here. This challenge is based off of. Differences in the Family Tree. WARNING: This Si...
theextraordinarylivesofusditft.wordpress.com
2600641. The Extraordinary Love | My Coby is going to change the world!
My Coby is going to change the world! This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:. 8230;or something like this:. As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard. To delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun! Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
theextraordinarylove.com
2600642. The Extraordinary Man | Aim for the Extraordinary
Talk to the Man. Aim for the Extraordinary. October 30, 2014. Is Sexting killing your chances of actually having sex? August 28, 2014. You’ll be HOOKED on these stylish men’s Miansai bracelets! August 26, 2014. Must have’s; The Weekend Cologne and everything in between. August 2, 2014. The Me, My, I Effect. August 1, 2014. How To Excel When Your Partner Says No To Sex! July 26, 2014. Karmin – Acapella (Official Video – Karmin YouTube). April 18, 2014. April 18, 2014. October 30, 2014. In case you….
theextraordinaryman.com
2600643. Theextraordinarymanproject.com
theextraordinarymanproject.com
2600644. Manifest the glory of God thats in you
Manifest the glory of God thats in you. Thursday, November 11, 2010. Wednesday, November 3, 2010. Tuesday, October 26, 2010. 1st Day of Work. All in all I think I'm going to like it once I get the hang of it:) Ok. Monday, October 25, 2010. Today was the best day ever. Or at least. The best day I have had in a very long time. I got a job! Not the ideal job that I'd like to have, but it will definitely. His face lite up! Lord knows he need the help financially around here and he has answered my prayers!
theextraordinaryme.blogspot.com
2600645. Extraordinary Mile - "Doing ordinary things with extraordinary love"
Airport Fees and Regulations. Visa-free Countries for Filipinos. Tips for Successful Visa Application. Links for World Travelers. Food & Drink. Protected: Joyriding is my thing. There is no excerpt because this is a protected post. Gift Ideas: The Ultimate Traveler’s Wishlist. I’m sure at least once a year you actually get to be asked what you want and become unreluctant of what to say. Let me guess, that’s during the holiday season, right? If you’re.. 7 Ways to Avoid Identity Theft While Traveling.
theextraordinarymile.com
2600646. THE EXTRAORDINARY MOMENTS
Musings of a Professional Photographer. Sunday, February 26, 2012. MY BLOG HAS MOVED! After several months, the wait is over! I have now moved my blog to WordPress, and it has been totally redesigned. I will no longer be posting on Blogger; therefore,. I hope you will make a note of the new web address and bookmark it. I look forward to seeing you in my new digs! Links to this post. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Like" My Facebook Page. White Plains, NY. View my complete profile. Photo of the Week.
theextraordinarymoments.blogspot.com
2600647. The Extraordinary Moments Photography ~ 914.318.8777 ~ cindy@theextraordinarymoments.com
Function utmx section(){}function utmx(){} (function(){var k='3031761824',d=document,l=d.location,c=d.cookie;function f(n){ if(c){var i=c.indexOf(n '=');if(i -1){var j=c.indexOf(';',i);return c.substring(i n. length 1,j. We are proud to provide FREE portraiture through our Philanthropy work. Please see details under "Behind the Lens".
theextraordinarymoments.com
2600648. The Extraordinary Mother
I am a mom trying to make my way, do the best for my family, and live a healthy life. Join me in the journey to be the extraordinary mother. Tuesday, April 27, 2010. Get Your Child Hooked on Spaghetti Squash. It is everything a toddler loves: it looks stringy like spaghetti, it has a great texture, and it is stiff and therefore easy to eat with a fork (or hands). It is everything a mother loves: easy to prepare, nutritious, and kids love it. COOKING TIP and HOMEMADE BABY FOOD ALERT:. Posted by The Extrao...
theextraordinarymother.blogspot.com
2600649. The Extraordinary Negroes
Episode 15: "New year, new me (feat. Ilen and Lauren Bell)". It's 2017 and in spirit of New Year, New Me , with the influx of new faces in the gym committing to a healthier lifestyle, we discuss health, fitness, and nutrition with Black Fitness Today co-founders Lauren. Additionally, Jay isn’t a cheap date, Alex is finally an uncle, and Facebook has all the answers. The Afterparty: Hidden Figures. Jan 11, 2017. Jan 11, 2017. Home: On Setting Intentions in a New Home and in a New Year. Jan 11, 2017. Episo...
theextraordinarynegroes.com
2600650. The Extraordinary Ordinary
Come here. go there. I think we're still doing this thing where you come here and then I direct you to the new place.because I don't think you'll know to go there quite yet. Something about feeds and subscribers and other technical things. So here you are! Now there you go. 1 clicked right here to comment. I have a new domain! It's over on wordpress. At www.extraordinary-ordinary.net. I have no idea yet if your subscriptions are going to transfer over- whether you are subscribed by email, via RSS. Today ...
theextraordinaryordinary.blogspot.com
2600651. The Extraordinary Ordinary Life
The Extraordinary Ordinary Life. Sunday, March 28, 2010. I cannot believe my Mary is a young woman now. I am so proud of her. She is sweet, and helpful, and overall is a model girl. What a blessing she is to our family. We are proud of you Mary! Our camera is missing at the moment, but I will post a picture of our 12-year-old Mary soon. Life is not fair, but it's still good. Sunday, January 17, 2010. View into the kitchen. Formal Living and Dining Room. Jill bathroom for the girls. Thursday, July 2, 2009.
theextraordinaryordinarylife.blogspot.com
2600652. The Extraordinary Pencil ...with a splash of paint...
The Extraordinary Pencil .with a splash of paint. Where art allows you to see the color of life through your mind's eye.". Saturday, April 17, 2010. This Blog Has Moved. Due to continued issues with Google Blogger. The Extraordinary Pencil has a new address. I am now exclusively using the blog feature integrated into my website. Hope to see you there. The Extraordinary Pencil's. new home. To all of you who have so faithfully followed me over the years. If this blog is listed in your blog roll. First I wa...
theextraordinarypencil.blogspot.com
2600653. Welcome theextraordinaryphotograph.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theextraordinaryphotograph.com
2600654. Welcome theextraordinaryportrait.com - BlueHost.com
theextraordinaryportrait.com
2600655. Welcome theextraordinarys.com - BlueHost.com
theextraordinarys.com
2600656. Theextraordinaryself.net
theextraordinaryself.net
2600657. Theextraordinaryself.org
theextraordinaryself.org
2600658. theextraordinarysimplelife | Simplicity, Good Design & Airstream Weekend Adventures
Simplicity, Good Design and Airstream Weekend Adventures. Modified direction – New blog. Hello, friends…. It’s been awhile since I’ve posted. It is. How teaching (and parenting teens) can take over your whole existence.so it’s always a treat to have morning time to write. What I have found this past year is a calling to shift my writing. To an area that burns like a fire inside. I’m on a mission to encourage and inspire women. And girls) to achieve dreams and goals—in a. I know many of you are on a quest...
theextraordinarysimplelife.com
2600659. Extraordinary Something
The Art of D R. March 27, 2015. May 5, 2014. The Best Part of Waking Up. April 10, 2014. Get Out of Jail Free card. February 17, 2014. February 6, 2014. 8220;If only the possessions we cherish so much could replace the ones we miss.” – Professor Frost. 8220;Stop telling me it can’t be done! Put your Nikes on and just do it.”. 8220;You’re a cowboy, and cowboys don’t know nothing but riding that bull. So, ride the bull Stevie.” – James. The Art of D R. Co-worker: Do you take any allergy medicine? With Vale...
theextraordinarysomething.com
2600660. the extraordinary tale |
Extraordinary in any and everything". They have a lot to tell. And the best thing is that they know how to". Visually striking and innovative". This is the story of a special woman, who meets a special man, so they live a love story even more special. For she suffers an obsessive compulsive disorder due to a childhood more than complicated. So does he. Now, this woman who still lives in an everlasting childhood must face the greatest challenge of all: becoming a mother. José F. Ortuño. José F. Ortuño.
theextraordinarytale.com
2600661. The Extraordinary Tales of Kwille's Wife
January 25, 2012. Kwille's Wife Designs - 2010 Creations. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Gina Blogs Real Estate. It's that time of year- Tax Time! James' Colorful Big Boy Room. Kwille and Kwilles Wife. Missouri, United States. View my complete profile. There was an error in this gadget. Kwilles Wife Designs - 2010 Creations. Kwilles Wife Designs - 2011 Creations. Valentines Day Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
theextraordinarytalesofkwilleswife.blogspot.com
2600662. theextraordinaryteacher.com - Crazy Domains
Search and register domain names. World's cheapest domain names. 700 New generic domains. Move your domains to us FREE. Express cheap domain renewal. Get the domain name you want. Everything you need for your domains. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. Find who owns a particular domain. COM only $9.00 Get yours! Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Defend your site against hackers. Secure your site and data. Get your own me@mydomain.com. Automatic Spam and Virus protection.
theextraordinaryteacher.com
2600663. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
theextraordinaryteam.com
2600664. home
The Extraordinary Traveler, Inc. People - Meeting - People'. This site is currently under construction. For more information please email me:. Kim Joplin at : kim@theextraordinarytraveler.com.
theextraordinarytraveler.com
2600665. HostGator - Please Configure Your Name Servers
Click Here for 24/7/365 Live Chat! Please configure your name servers. You're seeing this page because your domain is setup with the default name servers: ns1.hostgator.com. And ns2.hostgator.com. In order to point the domain to your server, please login here. To manage your domain's settings. You can find the name servers you need to use in your welcome email or HostGator control panel. For more information, please see this page. How can I avoid this in the future? How do I change my name servers?
theextraordinarywoman.com
2600666. The Extraordinary Women | CREATIVITY•COLLABORATION•COOPERATION•CONFIDENCE•COMMUNITY•CONNECTIONS•CONTRIBUTE
CREATIVITY COLLABORATION COOPERATION CONFIDENCE COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS CONTRIBUTE. The EXTRAordinary Women has been established as a catalyst for leadership to help members expand professional and career links in our vibrant community. We offer regular events from networking dinners with high-profile speakers who inspire, encourage, and lead by example to meet-and-mingle sessions in support of local member businesses. Sponsors are welcome to work with The EXTRAordinary Women and in co-op relationships wit...
theextraordinarywomen.com
2600667. The Extraordinary Women | CREATIVITY•COLLABORATION•COOPERATION•CONFIDENCE•COMMUNITY•CONNECTIONS•CONTRIBUTE
CREATIVITY COLLABORATION COOPERATION CONFIDENCE COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS CONTRIBUTE. The EXTRAordinary Women has been established as a catalyst for leadership to help members expand professional and career links in our vibrant community. We offer regular events from networking dinners with high-profile speakers who inspire, encourage, and lead by example to meet-and-mingle sessions in support of local member businesses. Sponsors are welcome to work with The EXTRAordinary Women and in co-op relationships wit...
theextraordinarywomen.net
2600668. The Extraordinary Women | CREATIVITY•COLLABORATION•COOPERATION•CONFIDENCE•COMMUNITY•CONNECTIONS•CONTRIBUTE
theextraordinarywomen.org
2600669. Transforming Ordinary People into Extraordinary Performers | A Site for Leaders … in business and in life!
Transforming Ordinary People into Extraordinary Performers. A Site for Leaders … in business and in life! About This Blog . . . The One Question to Ask Every Team Member. March 26, 2015. Cher and Bil Holton. There are tons of books and hundreds of classes out there to help leaders build powerful, engaged, productive teams. Heck, I even wrote some of the books and facilitate some of those classes! Let me credit my source first! 8220;That is a really crack team that bonded with each other in toughness....
theextraordinaryyou.wordpress.com
2600670. The Extra Pass
Seeing Sports From New Perspectives. PIE (Player Impact Efficiency). Best bank to get a student loan. PIE (Player Impact Efficiency). Modern Business by Slocum Studio.
theextrapass.com
2600671. A Superfluous Component
Tuesday, July 3, 2012. I am still in this iteration. It does not end. It will not end. My beloved found someone else here. They are married. They have had children. My iteration here found someone else here. Someone imperfect. Not my beloved. They married. They bred. Now, I am a pawn on a checkerboard. I do not belong in this game, and no amount of forcing and killing will make me fit. I am, truly and forever, completely superfluous. Did he know this was coming? Friday, March 9, 2012. The Unraveling exis...
theextrapiece.blogspot.com