SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 19 / 34 / (2624686 - 2624740)

2624686. TheFilipino528 (Martin Cordero) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 7 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? It's unlike for...
thefilipino528.deviantart.com
2624687. The Filipino American
Tuesday, January 13, 2015. THE FILIPINO-AMERICAN CONNECTION: Director/Producer Ryan Moore (Manny The Movie Meet and Greet FilAms of San Diego. Director Ryan Moore speaking to a very inspired audience. January 6, 2015, Wells Fargo Bank, Otay Ranch Chula Vista Ca, Director/Producer Ryan Moore spoke to an intimate crowd of Filipino-Americans about his directorial debut movie, Manny by Universal Studios. Ryan and I had been playing phone tag for over a month before we finally got a hold of each other! We had...
thefilipinoamerican.blogspot.com
2624688. The Filipino-American | Buy Filipino
New York Filipino Restaurants. New York Filipino Organizations. San Francisco Filipino Services. San Francisco Filipino Community. Learn, Grow and Connect with The Filipino-Americans of Chula Vista. Meets every first Tuesday of the month @ Wells Fargo Otay Ranch, 2160 Birch Rd. Chula Vista Ca 91913. CONTACT US TO LIST YOUR FILAM BUSINESS, EVENTS OR CLASSIFIEDS FREE. San Diego Filipino Community. San Diego Filipino Restaurants. San Diego Filipino Services. San Diego Filipino Professionals.
thefilipinoamerican.com
2624689. The Filipino Australian | Filipino influence in Australia
Today’s Filipino poetry. The best of Pinoy jokes. Inaugural Technology Award, Australia’s National Multicultural Marketing Awards 2000. First Multicultural Media Awards, NSW Parliament. Interactive Media (Best Website), Commission on Filipinos Overseas. Add to Google Circle. To search in site, type your keyword and hit enter. Books, Films and Writers. Business & Govt Alerts! Half-million plus new overseas voters, CFO tops registration centres. Int’l sports meet caps INC’s 101st. August 1, 2015. Philippin...
thefilipinoaustralian.com
2624690. Account Suspended
This Account Has Been Suspended.
thefilipinobarong.com
2624691. The Filipino Blog
thefilipinoblog.blogspot.com
2624692. The Filipino Blog | A Compilation of Anything Filipino
A Compilation of Anything Filipino. The Filipino Blog is a very simple RSS aggregation site. TFB displays a single page of news feeds of any Filipino-related website. Suggest any appropriate site and it will be included here. Highly requested sites will be displayed first. Yugatech: Technology News and Reviews. Prestigio Multiphone 5508 Duo Quick Review . Prestigio, which is a new brand that recently entered Philippines from a fe . Asus ZenFone GO Local SRP Announced! Specs Comparison: Galaxy Note 5 vs G...
thefilipinoblog.com
2624693.  | thefilipinocentral.com
Watch “LIVE”! Click here to watch "LIVE" show! Watch us on FACEBOOK. WE ARE NOW TEST BROADCASTING FOR OUR NEW UPCOMING SHOW.WATCH FOR MS. GARCI and DR. HENDERSON, COMING SOON! Antoinette Taus* “Stay” The Best of Filipino Central TV. Genesis (Beatboxer) Australia’s Got Talent 2012 – 1st Final* *. AGT 2012 – Final Showdown -1st night –. South Main Rejuvenation 15th Anniversary* *HD. Focal Point – Ep2. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy at TeleHealth Medical Group. Banyo Queen* *Rica Peralejo & Andrew E. Wednesda...
thefilipinocentral.com
2624694. TFC The Filipino Channel - TFC Canada
TFC Canada The Filipino Channel. The Filipino Channel - TFC Canada Website. TFC Authorized Distributors Website. Specializing in Distributing TFC Video on Demand and TFC.tv. Use my MyRemit get rewarded with 2 month FREE when you order TFC! New subscription only, please visit out TFC blog. Free TFC Box IPTV rental for new subscribers and get a chance to win a FREE Round TRIP! Click Here for Details. TFC is short for The Filipino Channel. No TV commercials. Therefore, saving you time. HD / MPEG4 quality vi...
thefilipinochannel.ca
2624695. Thefilipinochannel.com - Free Popular ABS - CBN Movies and Shows
The site Thefilipinochannel.com. Has been shut down for showing ABS-CBN. TV shows and Movies and for infringing ABS-CBN. S Intellectual Property rights. Click here to get your 7-Day Free Trial of TFC.tv, the official ABS-CBN website. Hurry, special limited time offer of TFC.tv. Beware of sites offering free downloads or content. Consumers have reported these sites as carrying viruses or malware that have erased their harddrives or stolen their credit cards and identities.
thefilipinochannel.com
2624696. The Filipino Channel Dealer & Installer
The Filipino Channel Dealer and Installer. Direct TV and TFC. Marlo and Bona Macabare Installer Duo. Posing with the host of Straight Talk Cito Beltran and his sidekick. To the next step in getting the Filipino programming you have been missing out on! I, Marlo Macabare, am a proud Filipino, installer and servant to the Dallas Fort-Worth and surrounding areas in Texas. I guarentee great service and top notch reception! You Don't Want to Miss This! Offer not available in 2007 so please HURRY! Don't miss t...
thefilipinochannel.tripod.com
2624697. thefilipinochat.com & Home of Filipinos around the world
Please send us an. The chat room for all Filipinos. Enjoy the company of your Kababayans. No swearing whatsoever - Specially if you don't intend to keep it. No inappropriate names - Like your private parts. Do not be abusive to anyone - Unless you have a kickwish. Swearing or cussing at our Admins and Moderators will get you KICKED or BANNED without WARNING. In our room you must be a true Filipino and behave like one. We can all be decent and have lots of fun chatting.
thefilipinochat.com
2624698. The Filipino Chef
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Chef Erick and Mathias Dahlgren. The Filipino Chef from the right. View my complete profile.
thefilipinochef.blogspot.com
2624699. Hawaii-Filipino Chronicle / August 8 2015
HAWAII'S ONLY WEEKLY FILIPINO-AMERICAN NEWSPAPER. SERVING THE FILIPINO COMMUNITY SINCE 1993. AUG 8, 2015. NOW ON THE NEWSTANDS. WANTED: RESPONSIBLE DOG AND CAT OWNERS. A Sakada Story' to Debut at Upcoming Film Festival. PNoy Endorses Mar Roxas for President. New Policy to Reunite Filipino War Veterans Family. Obama Announces Historic Clear Power Plan. Click image to view the print edition in pdf).
thefilipinochronicle.com
2624700. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thefilipinocommunity.com
2624701. Business profile for thefilipinocommunity.net provided by Network Solutions
Phone: Your business phone number. Fax: Your business fax number. Email: Your business e-mail address. The type of business you are in. Your list of brands. Products and/or services you provide. Coupons and other discount information you offer. Any other information about your business. Your hours of operation. Methods of payment you accept. If this is your Web site, you can customize your business profile from your account at Network Solutions. To edit your business profile.
thefilipinocommunity.net
2624702. Business profile for thefilipinocommunity.org provided by Network Solutions
Phone: Your business phone number. Fax: Your business fax number. Email: Your business e-mail address. The type of business you are in. Your list of brands. Products and/or services you provide. Coupons and other discount information you offer. Any other information about your business. Your hours of operation. Methods of payment you accept. If this is your Web site, you can customize your business profile from your account at Network Solutions. To edit your business profile.
thefilipinocommunity.org
2624703. THE FILIPINO COMMUNITY IN SWEDEN, FCS
THE FILIPINO COMMUNITY IN SWEDEN. Thefilipinocommunityinsweden.se är numera nedlaggd! Avgående Webbmaster R Holmstedt. Last updated: 2011-05- 20. Thefilipinocommunityinsweden.se is hosted by:.
thefilipinocommunityinsweden.se
2624704. The Filipino Connection
thefilipinoconnection.com
2624705. The Filipino Connection — A Philippine Newspaper in Batangas
A Philippine Newspaper in Batangas. August 14, 2015. Cases filed before Ombudsman: Annual budget document falsified? July 2, 2015. By MARLON ALEXANDER LUISTRO. BATANGAS CITY Three government … [Read More.]. A road exit signage that’s subtly for a ‘Leviste’. July 1, 2015. By MARLON ALEXANDER LUISTRO. LIPA CITY Why did the Star Tollway … [Read More.]. City mayor’s ‘walk of shame’ punishable by law? June 30, 2015. By MARLON ALEXANDER LUISTRO. A Human Rights official thinks the … [Read More.]. June 30, 2015.
thefilipinoconnection.net
2624706. Pinoy Culture
thefilipinoculture.com
2624707. Thefilipinodiabetic.com
thefilipinodiabetic.com
2624708. The Filipino Doctor | Find Doctors, Clinics, Hospitals and Health Products in the Philippines
Not yet a member? Maternity and Lying-In Clinics. Doctors, Dentists and Hospitals. Dentists and Dental Clinics. Drugs and Other Health Products. Drugs, Food Supplements and Medical Supplies. Specialty Clinics and Centers. Maternity and Lying-In Clinics. Featured Hospitals and Clinics. Adventist Medical Center Manila. Pasay City, Metro Manila. The Medical City Cainta Clinic. The Medical City Congressional Waltermart Muñoz. Quezon City, Metro Manila. The Medical City Marikina Clinic. In Health and Wellness.
thefilipinodoctor.com
2624709. thefilipinodoctors.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to thefilipinodoctors.com. This domain may be for sale!
thefilipinodoctors.com
2624710. the filipino dream - Home
Welcome to FILTREPRENEUR FRANCHISE INC. VISION: To become the most successful Franchise Marketing Company in the country. MISSION: To uplift the lives of ordinary Filipinos by encouraging them to become entrepreneurs and help them make their dreams come to life. The FILIPINO DREAM is a program of Filtrepreneur Franchising Inc. created to help develop the undiscovered potentials of ordinary Filipinos and use these potentials to make their dreams become reality. Create a free website.
thefilipinodreamfiltrep.weebly.com
2624711. FILTREPRENEUR FRANCHISE INC. - Business
DON'T GET ANY FOOD CART FRANCHISE, UNTIL YOU SEE THIS. THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU FRANCHISE:. No1 The company must have its own Factory. No2 The company must have Main Office / Showroom. No3 The company must be more than 10yrs in Food Business. WELCOME TO FILTREP FRANCHISE INC. FILTREP FRANCHISE INC. (FFI). Entrepreneurship is aptly defined as the unity of the power of ideas, as built upon the foundation of Filipino ingenuity, resourcefulness and resiliency. Main office and showroom is located at Gree...
thefilipinodreams.weebly.com
2624712. The Filipino Expat
The Filipino Expat Magazine. Binagoongan ala Sarap Pinoy NL. Posted by TheFilipinoExpat on August 13, 2015 in Food and Dining. Expat Interview: Lynda Sylvester from Berlin. Posted by TheFilipinoExpat on August 9, 2015 in Expat Interviews. Your partner towards financial freedom. Posted by TheFilipinoExpat on August 3, 2015 in Sponsored. Posted by TheFilipinoExpat on August 3, 2015 in Investment. Filipinos among the list of generous hotel reviewers. Philippine cuisine: A world of wonders. Expat Life ».
thefilipinoexpat.com
2624713. The Filipino Expat
The Filipino Expat Magazine. Binagoongan ala Sarap Pinoy NL. Posted by TheFilipinoExpat on August 13, 2015 in Food and Dining. Expat Interview: Lynda Sylvester from Berlin. Posted by TheFilipinoExpat on August 9, 2015 in Expat Interviews. Your partner towards financial freedom. Posted by TheFilipinoExpat on August 3, 2015 in Sponsored. Posted by TheFilipinoExpat on August 3, 2015 in Investment. Filipinos among the list of generous hotel reviewers. Philippine cuisine: A world of wonders. Expat Life ».
thefilipinoexpatmagazine.com
2624714. The Filipino Experience
The Lone Gopher is giving you the inside scoop of surviving in the Philippines (i.e. write a blog). Wednesday, November 29, 2006. The Philippines has the official longest religious celebration of any nation (this is at least what they would like to claim, I have not checked it myself). The first of September marks the start of the. September, October, November, December), four months of holiday season/christmas celebration. Posted by Lone Gopher at 9:47 PM. Links to this post. Monday, November 27, 2006.
thefilipinoexperience.blogspot.com
2624715. The Filipino Focus
Data-cycle2-pause-on-hover="div.slideshow container span, div.slideshow container #slideshow" data-cycle2-pager-template=". Calvin and Mindy graduated from Crown College in Knoxville, Tennessee with a heart for ministry. Immediately upon graduation, they assisted for several months with a church plant in Wooster, Ohio. Calvin then took an assistant pastorate position at Calvary Baptist Church in Ashland, Ohio, where they served for about four years. Follow Us On Facebook. Follow Us On Twitter.
thefilipinofocus.com
2624716. Pinoy Town Hall
Ginataan is a sweet stew. Average Rating: (3 / 5). La Paz Batchoy is a Filipino noodle soup garnished with pork innards, crushed pork cracklings, vegetables, and topped with cracked raw egg. Average Rating: (3 / 5). Leche Flan (also known as crème caramel and caramel custard) is a dessert made-up of eggs and milk with a soft caramel on top. Average Rating: (5 / 5). Sinigang na Hipon is a Filipino tamarind based soup with shrimp, taro root, radish, okra and spinach. Average Rating: (3.3 / 5). Kare Kare is...
thefilipinofood.com
2624717. The Filipino Foodie
All things food, from a Filipino-American's perspective. An aspiring caterer, Vince takes you through his food adventures. Friday, December 23, 2011. So it's been a while since I've posted, but you know I've been getting in with taking pictures of the food I've been making. But with Thanksgiving and now Christmas coming, it's been so difficult to get on here to post! Not to mention, I just finished another semeter of school (29 MORE CREDITS to GO! I can't wait for 2012. and I bet it can't wait for me.
thefilipinofoodie.blogspot.com
2624718. The Filipino Friends Blog
The Filipino Friends Blog. Just another place for friends to keep in touch. CAMIGUIN ISLAND, Philippines. Did You Know…. Flag & Anthem. Useful Words & Phrases. Filipino Customs & Culture. WOW, time sure do fly so fast, it’s already AUGUST 2015! One minute we were going off on our 2 weeks holiday in July and then suddenly its August! Where has the time gone? Is it that life is much more busier or are we just moving slow and smelling the roses? August 4th,2015 What Kat did. Back from a long 3 weeks Off.
thefilipinofriends.com
2624719. the filipino ***
This blog has the ambitious proposal of providing an avenue for gays to open up themselves to people, explore their inner side, and create an interaction between ourselves. Sunday, January 23, 2011. Abstract Beefcake - First Serving. In response to the previous post " The Naked and the Nude. From the definition of beefcake, to define abstract beefcake, we can define it from the perspective in Photography, wherein these are photos of men with good physique, big muscles on which the face is not the focus (...
thefilipinogay.blogspot.com
2624720. The Filipino *** | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Text Clan: Culture of SMS of the Filipino Gay. Text Clan: Culture of SMS of the Filipino Gay. There are numerous Text clans in the country, there is no study as to how many clans do we have and there is no document discussing this. Some existing clans to name a few are FHM (Fabulous Hot Men), DOSE, Maxim, Black Label Society. This has been made possible due to though competition among networks, service providers offer unlimited text service for a fixed price to attract more subscribers. This enables ...
thefilipinogay.wordpress.com
2624721. The Filipino Geek
PC hardware, games, software and latest technology development. July 11, 2014. Tango PC is an iPhone 5S-sized Desktop Computer That Will Actually Retail. Meet the Tango PC, the fully featured computer that is just the size of an iPhone 5S. This amazing piece of hardware is the product of Tango Techs crowdfunding efforts that started earlier this year in order to enable all hardware and gadget crazed folks to carry all of their digital stuff in their pockets. June 26, 2014. June 11, 2014. April 9, 2014.
thefilipinogeek.com
2624722. atrocity.
Friday, August 5, 2011. Shoot :) http:/ formspring.me/AdrielleRose. Links to this post. Tuesday, May 10, 2011. I left school during lunch to go to the wake. One of the people I was going with's mom was kind enough to drive all five of us there. When we pulled into the parking lot, I saw my friend sitting on the ledge with his head down. He wasn't crying, but his eyes just looked dead. We all gave our hugs and his voice was just dead. It was the first time I hugged him, but I felt terrible. Now, while I'm...
thefilipinogirloverthere.blogspot.com
2624723. The Filipino Guy
thefilipinoguy.com
2624724. The Filipino Historian | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. Dr Napoleon J. Casambre and Jobal @ the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, Intramuros Manila (2007). Posted at 11:40 am on September 29, 2009 Leave a comment. Continue reading →. Dr Luis Camara Dery. Jobal, Dr. Luis Camara Dery, Ayshia Kunting (? Palma Hall, UP Diliman 2009. Posted at 11:36 am on September 29, 2009 Leave a comment. Continue reading →. Controversies and Fallacies in Philippine History. September 21, 2007. The National Library Auditorium. Inclu...
thefilipinohistorian.wordpress.com
2624725. The Filipino Kitchen Restaurant, Abu Dhabi, UAE
For The Best Authentic Chicken Inasal In Abu Dhabi. The Filipino Kitchen Restaurant, Tourist Club Area, Behind KIA Showroom,Abu Dhabi, UAE. Phone: 971 2 677 8500.
thefilipinokitchen.com
2624726. The Filipino League
Monday, May 3, 2010. I just had a major epiphany that can affect your pocket book. First, a little background . If you're like me, you get about a hundred emails a day telling you about something new on the Internet. Most people complain about this, but you know what? It's a GOOD THING. It means that the free market forces that make this world better are in full effect. Say what you will. About the "powers that be" but no one can deny this:. Really (I mean *truly*) important happens. But you should pay a...
thefilipinoleague.blogspot.com
2624727. www.thefilipinoleague.com coming soon!
This domain is parked free, courtesy of. Is this your domain? Add hosting, email and more. Enter a domain name:. That's right for you. Plans start as low as $9.99/mo! Find the plan that's right for you! Use of this Site is subject to express Terms of Use. By using this Site, you signify that you agree to be bound by these Terms of Use. Which were last revised on.
thefilipinoleague.com
2624728. The Filipino Lifestyle
Lazada Gives Away Vouchers for a Cause. Sunday, August 09, 2015. Lazada has recently teamed up with ABS-CBN’s Bantay Bata 163 most likely as part of their corporate social responsibility activities. The online retailer has recently visited the Bantay Bata site in Calauan, Laguna and has pledged to help these children by donating a certain amount of their sales from July to October made by using their special Bantay Bata voucher. Check full details of this campaign by reading their press release below.
thefilipinolifestyle.com
2624729. The Filipino Mall | TheFilipinoMall.com
Sport and Action Video Cameras. Audio and MP3 Players. IPod and MP3 Players. Makeup Tools and Accessories. Swimming Pools and Water Fun. Board Games and Puzzles. BIG Inc. Products. FREE SHIPPING ON CLEARANCE. Despicable Me 2 Talking Minion - Stuart. Despicable Me 2 Talking Figure - Gru. Despicable Me 2 Talking Minion - Tim. Hot Wheels The Flintstones Flintmobile HW Imagination. Hot Wheels '81 Delorean DMC-12 HW City. Netgear N150 Wireless Router. Skullcandy Lowrider (XBOX 360 Gaming Series).
thefilipinomall.com
2624730. The Filipino Migrants
The hopes, aspirations, trials, tribulations, success are what constitute the courage and bravery of an Overseas Filipino Worker - all for the love of his/her family. Monday, 10 November 2014. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILLIE. The Filipino Migrants took some time off for a celebration. It was an informal relaxed dinner –straight from the office – as they chattered and dined away the night. The Celebrant - Engr. Willy Brual - cake baked by Kumadreng Otie Barraquias. The guy of the moment - Willy Brual.
thefilipinomigrants.blogspot.com
2624731. THE FILIPINO MIND
MISSION: To foster FILIPINO NATIONALISM. "Shake the foundations." Seek knowledge/understand/think critically about roots of socioeconomic-political predicaments in our homeland; educate ourselves, expose lies/hidden truths and fight IGNORANCE of our true history. Learn from: our nationalist heroes/intellectuals/Asian neighbors/other nations;therefrom to plan/decide/act for the "common good" of the native [Malay/indio] Filipino majority. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR PROFIT. Thursday, July 30, 2015. Click the foll...
thefilipinomind.com
2624732. Welcome thefilipinonetwork.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thefilipinonetwork.com
2624733. The Filipino News | Filipino news from Australia and around the world.
Filipino news from Australia and around the world. That’s how big it is. Crime plunges & wars stop when Pacquiao fights. Crime plunges and wars stop in Philippines when Manny Pacquiao fights. That’s how big it is. http:/ t.co/n8RaSi8sTE. Jim Roberts (@nycjim) May 2, 2015. This entry was posted in News. May 3, 2015. This week in Australia. THIS WEEKS TOP STORIES – May 1, 2015. A fresh team to lead NSW. Thousands beg Australia not to deport autistic Filipino boy. This entry was posted in Australia.
thefilipinonews.net
2624734. The Filipino Nomad
Sunday, June 7, 2015. 2015 UPDATE: Cheap Camera Repair in Manila: The Hidden Savior along Hidalgo, Quiapo. Why do the cameras that I borrow always end up getting broken? Anyway, the photographers that I was with said that I just need to detach the lens and rub or clean the copper thingies that secure communications between the camera and the lens. I tried that; however, I just kept receiving the same error. I Googled the solution to the problem, and according to this particular YouTube video. Sunday, Sep...
thefilipinonomad.com
2624735. karbon
Template Simple. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
thefilipinonurse.blogspot.com
2624736. The Filipino Nurse Website - A Website for Filipino Nurses
Skip to content ↓. The Filipino Nurse Website. A Website for Filipino Nurses. PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE. On Feb.23, 2010, under Uncategorized. PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE. This is just a sample website. On Jan.25, 2010, under Uncategorized. The website is under construction…. Reading is nice, discussing is even better - feel free to comment if you want to say something. If you like this blog, you can also grab the RSS feed for articles and comments. PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE. This is just a sample website.
thefilipinonurse.org
2624737. THE FILIPINO NURSE FORUM
THE FILIPINO NURSE FORUM. EXCHANGING IDEAS TO BETTER FILIPINO NURSES' STANDING AROUND THE WORLD. Wednesday, August 11, 2010. IS IT JUST BASIC EDUCATION? IS IT JUST BASIC EDUCATION? By: NOEL D. DE OCAMPO, MSN/ED, RN. Http:/ thefilipinonurseforum.blogspot.com/. August 11, 2010. Tuesday, June 22, 2010. SEX EDUCATION IN THE PHILIPPINES. SEX EDUCATION IN THE PHILIPPINES. By Noel D. De Ocampo, MSN/ED, RN. Http:/ thefilipinonurseforum.blogspot.com/. June 22, 2010. We are no longer in the Spanish era. Don&#8...
thefilipinonurseforum.blogspot.com
2624738. The Filipino Picture Bible
The Filipino Picture Bible. 05 - The Acts. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Template images by sololos.
thefilipinopicturebible.blogspot.com
2624740. TheFilipinopost.com | Philippine newspaper from Vancouver BC for the Filipino and Pinoy
Skip to main content. Friday, August 14, 2015 Today's Newsletter. Drishyam is a gripping tale. Recent survey results find Filipinos and Indians are extremely concerned about climate change. Powerful, secretive church under fire. A powerful Christian church in the Philippines is facing serious allegations of abductions and misuse of funds. Canada’s opportunity to punch above its weight. Canada must re think it's positon in regards to a potential Trans-Pacific Trade Partnership. The coal story in B.C.
thefilipinopost.com