SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 19 / 4 / (2541879 - 2541933)

2541879. The Dirt Divas
We are the Dirt Divas, soft skin - hard core. We are women who ride mountain bikes: we race, we ride, we have fun. We are passionate about our chosen sport. CoMBA Mountain Bike Advocacy Group. Cornerstone Wellness Massage Therapy. Cotton Quips for t's. Full Cycle Bike Shop. Jinji Cycles Bike Service. Kaylie Hall, Graphic Designer. The Dirt Divas website. Become a Dirt Divas member here:. Sunday, June 5, 2011. Kit Pick Up Social. Wednesday 1 June the Dirt Divas had a ride in Chimney Gulch. Time to get you...
thedirtdivas.blogspot.com
2541880. Women Mountain Biking Colorado | Mountain Biking Colorado
Let me tell you what I think of bicycling. I think it has done more to. Emancipate women than anything else in the world. I stand and rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a wheel. Susan B. Anthony. Welcome to the Dirt Divas home page. We are ladies in the Denver. Area who love to ride DIRT! And anything singletrack on our mountain bikes. You are invited to join us on our weekly rides. Our goal is to provide a non-threatening environment for women. Please note that if you have never ridden on singl...
thedirtdivas.com
2541881. Women Mountain Biking Colorado | Mountain Biking Colorado
Let me tell you what I think of bicycling. I think it has done more to. Emancipate women than anything else in the world. I stand and rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a wheel. Susan B. Anthony. Welcome to the Dirt Divas home page. We are ladies in the Denver. Area who love to ride DIRT! And anything singletrack on our mountain bikes. You are invited to join us on our weekly rides. Our goal is to provide a non-threatening environment for women. Please note that if you have never ridden on singl...
thedirtdivas.net
2541882. Women Mountain Biking Colorado | Mountain Biking Colorado
thedirtdivas.org
2541883. Welcome to Dirtdoctors - Home
Dirtdoctors has been serving the Northwest Ar and Northeast Ok areas since 2003. We specialize in topsoil placement and delivery. We are now screening topsoil, and also gravel. Take a look at our products and services pages and dont forget to sign the guestbook. Thanks for visiting. Dirt Doctors (479)549-7711 53137 S 690 Rd Colcord,OK 74338-4505.
thedirtdocs.com
2541884. The Dirt Doctor is a Glossop based cleaning service for both domestic and commercial properties. We clean properties on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly basis or just one off cleans.
The Dirt Doctor, a Glossop based cleaning service for both domestic and commercial properties. We clean properties on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly basis or just one off cleans! Service tailored to suit your needs. Weekly, fortnightly or monthly cleans. Same dedicated cleaner each week. Vetted and insured cleaners. FIRST CLASS SERVICE GUARANTEED. Site Design and Hosting EasyNetSite.co.uk.
thedirtdoctorglossop.co.uk
2541885. The Dirt Doctor is a High Peak based cleaning service for both domestic and commercial properties. We clean properties on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly basis or just one off cleans.
The Dirt Doctor, a High Peak based cleaning service for both domestic and commercial properties. We clean properties on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly basis or just one off cleans! Service tailored to suit your needs. Weekly, fortnightly or monthly cleans. Same dedicated cleaner each week. Vetted and insured cleaners. FIRST CLASS SERVICE GUARANTEED. Site Design and Hosting EasyNetSite.co.uk.
thedirtdoctorhighpeak.co.uk
2541886. The Dirt Doctor is a Tameside based cleaning service for both domestic and commercial properties. We clean properties on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly basis or just one off cleans.
The Dirt Doctor, a Tameside based cleaning service for both domestic and commercial properties. We clean properties on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly basis or just one off cleans! Service tailored to suit your needs. Weekly, fortnightly or monthly cleans. Same dedicated cleaner each week. Vetted and insured cleaners. FIRST CLASS SERVICE GUARANTEED. Site Design and Hosting EasyNetSite.co.uk.
thedirtdoctortameside.co.uk
2541887. Eshenbaugh Land Company | Land Brokers | Florida Real Estate and Brokerage Services | Land for Sale in Florida
Eshenbaugh reports and news. Whether it's urban infill or wide open raw land, you need a local brokerage team on the ground and in the know to make complex land deals happen. Eshenbaugh Land Company has a tight-knit team with knowledge of the land for sale around the Tampa Bay area. Our team is a consortium of ethics, knowledge and down-to-earth character. Get to know us. Our land for sale. And let's close some deals. 8220;Patience and Persistence Pays.”. Our Sales Summary ». Bull; Cowboy Wisdom. Wildern...
thedirtdog.com
2541888. Drifting With The Dirt Drifters
Drifting With The Dirt Drifters. Friday, May 8, 2009. The End is Just The Beginning. So next week we close one chapter and open up a new one. Monday morning we will be setting up our gear at a studio in Nashville to beginning recording. It has been a long process but I think we have come a long way since we first started this thing. We had rehearsals this week to get arrangements and tweak the songs we will be recording and I've got to say I am really excited for you all to hear what we're doing. We reco...
thedirtdrifters.blogspot.com
2541889. The Dirt Dude
All things soil and agriculture related. Monday, March 11, 2013. CA trials and no-till equipment. Meet Rachael Cox. She coordinates MasAgro experiments for CIMMYT. She showed me the conservation agriculture (CA) trials here at the El Batán station. These are long-term CA trials. They's also developed a two-wheel tractor for no-till. I've seen these all over Asia, but they they are very expensive here because of the shipping from China. Http:/ conservacion.cimmyt.org/index.php/es/maquinaria. First, select...
thedirtdude.blogspot.com
2541890. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
thedirtdude.net
2541891. The Dirt Dudes - Building Site Excavation, Preparation & Construction
The Dirt Dudes - Home. The Dirt Dudes - Home.
thedirtdudes.com
2541892. The Dirteez - ダーティ
The Dirteez - ダーティ. Après une décennie sur la route, The Dirteez s’établit à Sète, à Montpellier, puis Nice pour s’intaller durablement à Marseille. En 2000 The Dirteez revient sur le devant de la scène et sort le disque How I lost my fur and became an angel . 2013 voit une réédition numérique du premier album The Wild Side Of Love . Http:/ Dirteez.free.fr. The Wild Side Of Love. GET IT NOW ON.
thedirteez.com
2541893. The Dirt Effect - The Latest
Welcome to The Dirt Effect. Be it through producing your own Food. Building a Micro Shelter. Or just understanding the finer points of Demolition Derby. It's time to get off the sideline and into the real action. Get your hands dirty and start living a real life!
thedirteffect.com
2541894. Blog de thedirters - kevin - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Salut les garsn metteza des commentaires pcq jai créé ce blok pour que vous vous amusiez; Bonne visite! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Je suis love de toi*. N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le jeudi 08 mars 2007 13:37. Ou poster avec :. Lache...
thedirters.skyrock.com
2541895. Blog de Thedirters000 - Thedirters000 - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Dirt, Freeride à l'abus sur ce blog! Si t'aimes le Bike, tu trouveras tout ton bonheure sur ce skyblog ;-). A et bon ride à tous. Et si tu vx po etre un looser, lache t'es com's! OO OoO OoO Oo =. Mise à jour :. New blOg : нттρ:/ ℓє-тι-мαχ.ѕку. Abonne-toi à mon blog! New blOg : нттρ:/ ℓє-тι-мαχ.ѕку. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. AV jF eT kEv. O cInE (ScArY mOvI4)/.
thedirters000.skyrock.com
2541896. www.thedirtexchange.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Cheap-Domain Registration.com. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
thedirtexchange.com
2541897. The Dirt Experiment
Gardening and cooking in Los Angeles. Zone 10, baby. Tweet me at @mmmmeesh / All photos by me unless otherwise noted. Header photo by Mike Boston. In your photo snacks from the garden, what is the green and purple thing at the very bottom? Thanks for your question! Those are watermelon radishes. Here are some more impressive looking ones. I received in my farm share a while back. Mdash; 1 year ago with 1 note. Mdash; 1 year ago with 3 notes. Purple pole beans have been incredibly prolific. This tomato pl...
thedirtexperiment.tumblr.com
2541898. The Dirt Factory | Professional Building Services | Coming Soon
The Dirt Factory Professional Building Services. For info contact info@thedirtfactory.com. Full Site Coming Soon.
thedirtfactory.com
2541899. The Dirt Fairy – Indie Yarn With a Magical Twist
Custom Order Request Form. Indie Yarn With a Magical Twist. Custom Order Request Form. Dyed to Order - 50g. One of A Kind. One of A Kind - Sport. Simple Shop by Slocum Studio.
thedirtfairy.com
2541900. The Dirt Farm- Under Construction - Home
The Dirt Farm- Under Construction.
thedirtfarm.biz
2541901. The Dirt Farm
Friday, April 22, 2011. Mama Bwoke a Twee Down. He said: "Daddy, make you feel better? Things improved when he went down for a nap. It was his first in days and an extra long one- probably due to all the wasp venom. He woke up refreshed and the swelling from his stings had subsided. We all happily went outside to play. Someone screamed and I spun around. Coen, my little shadow, was under. The tree. My heart stopped. Mama bwoke a twee down and it scwatch. He sniffled. "Daddy make you feel better? Labels: ...
thedirtfarm.blogspot.com
2541902. the dirt farm surf and skate underground
The dirt farm surf club is now on facebook. By The dirt farm surf club.
thedirtfarm.com
2541903. The Dirt Farm | Off-Road Motorcycle Training
Riding fast doesn't create better skills, but better skills help you ride faster.". A bit about me. My name is Dylan Lane, and I'm a certified Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Rider Coach. I train new and experienced riders alike using the MSF Dirtbike School curriculum. This curriculum offers challenges and rewards for riders of all skill levels and it will undoubtedly increase your confidence and skill levels when it comes to riding off-road. read more.
thedirtfarm.org
2541904. Got Dirt?
From the dirt, to your door". Hey y'all, and welcome future Farmhands! Thank you for your interest in buying LOCAL and supporting your Ga local, and regional farmers. A convenient delivery service, thedirtfarmers.com. Offers a fully customized variety of top quality products from your local farmers throughout Ga, and the regional agricultural scene. "From The Dirt To Your Door". Local farmers, local people, your community. By purchasing your goods from thedirtfarmers.com. Urchasing from local resources is.
thedirtfarmers.com
2541905. The Dirt Field
LinkedIn: Strava for Female Pros. It seems pathetic to admit this, but oversharing is pretty much the reigning style guide here. Somebody said something recently that made it feel like I needed to point out that I do more than just ride a bike. There is a mentality in this sport that women are a second act to the main show of the men, but it generally brings me some comfort to know that most professional men are. Cyclists while most professional women are cyclists. You keep entering races and fighting kn...
thedirtfield.com
2541906. Dirt Fighters Commercial Cleaning Service
thedirtfighters.com
2541907. The Dirt Fisher - Metal Detecting for Fun and Profit
The Dirt Fisher – Metal Detecting for Fun and Profit. Metal detecting finds, tips, gear reviews, and talk…. Metal Detecting Code of Ethics Explained. LOSTMYSTUFF.NET Gets Good Press After Returning Lost Ring. I ran across a great story this morning that really did a lot to shine a bright light on the image of the metal detecting community. George Singleton lost his gold University of Arkansas class ring on a golf course. …. By The Dirt Fisher. March 15, 2014. Where is it Legal to Metal Detect? The best m...
thedirtfisher.com
2541908. Dirtflask | a literary journal
Dear The Internet,. Submissions are closed, probably permanently. Thank you for your submissions and for reading, and our sincere apologies to any who we may have not emailed informing them of the situation. Between a high submission volume, a tiny staff, other obligations, and unrealistically-high personal standards for responding in detail to most every submission, we’re now in a position where we are just going to have to call it quits. Should remain up for as long as issuu.com exists. 3 A bottle of g...
thedirtflask.wordpress.com
2541909. RICKYBUBBLES.COM
We specialize in everything. Tuesday, December 26, 2006. Steve Garvey was a power hitter and everything America looks for in a hero. He was also the pitchman for Exercise in a bottle. Learn from him. Posted by Pablo Perez. Posted by Pablo Perez. When I goggled the word “good”, I got result set of 2,770,000,000. When I google evil, I got 324,000,000. Looks like good wins. Posted by Pablo Perez. I wonder if Anthony Robbins ever gets depressed? Posted by Pablo Perez. Sunday, March 05, 2006. A series of phon...
thedirtfloor.blogspot.com
2541910. The Dirt Floor: Street Art, Artist Interviews, Graffiti, and Beyond
Street Art Graffiti and Culture Magazine. Artist Quote of the Day. Hand-Drawn Video Games….The Future? New video game cuphead coming soon in 2015…retrovultionary! The Richest 300 People. The Shining Code: The Conspiracy to Hide the Moon Landing Revealed in the movie “The Shining”. Pretty incredible alternative analysis of “The Shining”, Directed by Stanley Kubrick. This movie claims the moon landing was a government hoax filmed by Stanley Kubrick and this movie was a message to prove it. Since the late 8...
thedirtfloor.com
2541911. Music | The Dirt Floor Band
Four Goats On The Peg. Songs From The Barn. Live At the Caspar Inn. The Dirt Floor Band. Who is The Dirt Floor Band? Five Mendocino County, California dudes playing original barefoot-punk-grass; our own special blend of mutt music. Bluegrass. Electric funk jamming. Self-deprecating folk-country. Tight minor key gypsy instrumentals and loosely played punk rock. Contact The Dirt Floor Band. Switch to mobile view.
thedirtfloorband.bandcamp.com
2541912. The Dirt Floor Band official site: Five Mendocino County California dudes playing original barefoot-punk-grass, our own special blend of electric funk jamming folk-country bluegrass
thedirtfloorband.com
2541913. dirt floor studio
An installation of the on-going series, Open Space, presented by Sierra Nevada College’s MFA Interdisciplinary Arts program. Fresh Baked Conversation (RSVP only). Wood Opticons, June 2015 @ a site works series by the Fine Arts Dept, Sierra Nevada College. Northern Sierra Nevada site near a historic Basque oven. 1 of 9 Wood Opticons- 2015. These objects with color slides will be placed on site in the landscape soon- two locations in the Sierra Nevada. Dutch Door install, Los Angeles. Reclaimed Lumber.
thedirtfloorstudio.com
2541914. Home | The Dirt Forum
Welcome Guest. Please Login. North East Modified Tech. Planting the right rear! Dec 19, 2016 15:14:58 GMT -6. Post your Free Classifieds here! Jan 31, 2017 9:39:56 GMT -6. Conduct your racing business and ads here. Reading Speedway vintage t-shirts. Nov 4, 2016 13:28:04 GMT -6. Racing Results and Any Track Information. Eliason Wins Sprint Car Challenge Opener At Antioch Speedwa. Apr 7, 2017 14:27:16 GMT -6. Mini, 360, 410's. Nov 19, 2016 8:01:04 GMT -6. Crate model aero drag. Dec 19, 2016 19:16:12 GMT -6.
thedirtforum.boards.net
2541915. Dirt Track Racing - The Dirt Forum, Dirt Track Tech, Dirt Track Racing.
Dirt Track Racing Technical Archives:. Click Below to Register for the forum. Link To The Dirt Forum. And it's all yours for free! Add us to your Favorites! Air Filter Height Calculator (K&N Formula). Drill Bit Size for Tap Chart. Advanced Timing Marks for your Balancer. Milling Heads for specific Compression Ratio. SBC Intake Casting Numbers. Lift Changes with Rocker Arm Ratio Variations. CID to Liter Conversion. Fuel Estimation for Capacity. Support our sponsors, they. Welcome back to OLD SCHOOL!
thedirtforum.com
2541916. The dirt from dirt | Change YOUR World NOT YOUR Body!
The dirt from dirt. Change YOUR World NOT YOUR Body! Black Mirror’s San Junipero: A Happily-Ever-After Lesbian Love Story…? The 4th episode of the 3rd series of Black Mirror, San Junipero. And if you’re unfamiliar with Black Mirror, think Twilight Zone meets the technological age) has been much-ballyhooed as a triumph. Over the tired, homophobic Bury Your Gays trope. And, in many ways, it indeed. A happy ending. After all, the 2 lead female characters (Warning: Second, and final, spoiler alert! If Lesbia...
thedirtfromdirt.wordpress.com
2541917. A bit of poetry
thedirtfromthetrail.blogspot.com
2541918. www.thedirtgame.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Cheap-Domain Registration.com. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
thedirtgame.com
2541919. www.TheDirtGarden.com
Thank you for purchasing. This temporary landing page will be replaced when you publish your site.
thedirtgarden.com
2541920. The Dirt Girl, Inc.
The Dirt Girl, Inc. Commercial and Residential Excavation. Farm and Ranch Excavation. Denton, Dallas, Collin, Cooke, Grayson and Tarrant Counties in Texas. Doing smaller excavation jobs w/o the large contractors price. We listen to our customers. We do what we say we're going to do, within the agreed timeframe. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. The Dirt Girl, Inc. Tioga, TX 76271. Welcome to The Dirt Girl! Hike and Bike Trails. John Mathern, Mendota Homes.
thedirtgirl.com
2541921. TheDirtGoblin (Nick) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 24 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Spirited ...
thedirtgoblin.deviantart.com
2541922. Letters to Mom
Letters to my mother journaling my life, my home, my husband and his mother, who has end-stage Alzheimer's disease. Our journey caring for her and doing what it takes, including being partially employed so that she is cared for 24/7. Sunday, March 16, 2008. Down the Garden Path. I've wanted a path from the front to the side door, there's little to no grass because it's heavily shaded. It's always a mess; if it's dry outside you bring in gritty dirt, if it's wet you bring in mud. What a nice day. There's ...
thedirtgoddess.blogspot.com
2541923. TheDirtGuy
Historic Clark's Fork Creek -. Advertise Your Land For Sale Here - see contact information. York County, SC ). 30 Minutes to Charlotte, NC. Over 800' Frontage on SC Hwy. Very Low Agricultural taxes $100/Yr Total. Industrial 7.5 /- Acres. Near Spanish Oaks Golf Course Development. Turning Point of the Revolutionary War. Carolina Slate Belt, Kings Mountain Belt, Piedmont Belt. Gold panning, gold prospecting, gold mining, charlotte, york county, carolinas, clover sc, blacksburg sc, york sc, multiuse zoning.
thedirtguy.com
2541924. Welcome to the Dirthead trail-triathalon and duathlon!
THE 2015 DIRTHEAD will take place on Dec. 6, 2015. The Dirthead is an off-road duathlon that takes place at Croom in Withlacoochee Forest. The running and biking takes place mainly on their great single-track trails with the following distances:. Middle Earth Duathlon: 10 mile bike, 7 mile run, 13 mile bike. Sprint Duathlon: 10 mile bike, 3.8 miles run. Race is limited to 250 racers.
thedirthead.com
2541925. Linden Michigan | Window & Gutter Cleaning | House Washing | Rust Removal
Request a FREE Estimate. Your Local Window Cleaning Company. Looking for local a window cleaning company? The Dirt Hunter is a local and family owned window cleaning company servicing but not limited to Linden, Fenton, Holly, Hartland, Brighton, and Howell Michigan. We service hundreds of residential and commercial customers every year and have built our business by offering amazing customer service and performing quality work. Michigan call us. We look forward to having you as a life time customer!
thedirthunter.com
2541926. The Dirthut
Click here to enter. Site hosted by BoomLiam.
thedirthut.com
2541927. The Dirties
Don t break our nights. Solo puedo sentir tu calor. Released January 1, 2010. Feeds for this album. The Dirties son una de las referencias más bailables de la electrónica Estatal. Han tocado en salas de referencia del mundillo indie como Camelot,Estéreo, Nave 8, 12 y Medio,Club2 o la RAZZMATAZZ de Bcn o Madri. Acaban de terminar su ultimo largo que sera presentado este 2017 bajo un prisma mas electrónico y con un show mas bailable y cabe. Sin duda este 2017 es el retorno definitivo. Switch to mobile view.
thedirties.bandcamp.com
2541928. The Dirties
Deja un comentario Cancelar respuesta. Introduce tu comentario aquí. Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:. La dirección no se hará pública). Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. ( Cerrar sesión. Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. ( Cerrar sesión. Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. ( Cerrar sesión. Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google . ( Cerrar sesión. Notificarme los nuevos comentarios por correo electrónico. El tema Elegant Grunge.
thedirties.net
2541929. The Dirties
WATCH NOW ON iTUNES. OWN IT ON LIMITED EDITION DVD BLU-RAY TRIPLE DISC. WATCH NOW ON iTUNES. OWN IT ON DVD. JUNE 6 – 12TH. LONDON, CURZON VICTORIA. LONDON, FINCHLEY ROAD, VUE. LONDON, ISLINGTON, VUE. LONDON, SHEPHERD’S BUSH, VUE. BRISTOL LONGWELL, VUE. CHESHIRE OAKS, VUE. LEEDS, LIGHT VUE. EDINBURGH, OMNIPLEX VUE. JUNE 6 – 16TH. JUNE 15 – 18TH. BELFAST, QUEEN’S FILM THEATRE. JUNE 20 – 22ND. DERBY, DERBY QUAD. LONDON, RIVERSIDE STUDIOS. REMARKABLE AS MUCH FOR ITS INSIGHTS AS FOR ITS AUDACITY. 8220;The Dir...
thedirtiesmovie.com
2541930. The Dirties on Diapering
The Dirties on Diapering. Children's photography with a purpose! Want Your Business To Be In "The Dirties on Diapering" Book? I have had some businesses ask about being in The Dirties on Diapering Green Business and Cloth Diaper Directory in the back of the project's book. If you are interested, please email me, Jamie, at SugarSnapPhoto@gmail.com. LIKE" The Dirties on Diapering on Facebook! Thursday, April 28, 2011. Thank You Amazing Sponsors and Backers! Here They Are (drumroll please! I'M VERY EXCITED ...
thedirtiesondiapering.blogspot.com
2541931. .:LoS CaZaDoReS:. Y [The Dirtiest] - Bienvenida
thedirtiest.es.tl
2541932. TH£ DIRTIEST Band - Garage Punk Rock from Italy - Slovenly
The Dirtiest is a Tuscany-based garage punk psych band formed in 2015 by the rock’n roll veterans: Fabio Ghiribelli (Voice, guitar), Luca Cascino (Voice, […]. Alarm - 7 (Slovenly). The Dirtiest Tour Dates. Booking & Contacts. To book a show or anything else. Https:/ www.facebook.com/dirtiest. Ph: 39 320 0708480. Alarm – 7″ Slovenly. What’s going on.
thedirtiest.it
2541933. DIRTY CARTOONS
Tuesday, 12 April 2011. Jaga Jazzist - Swedenborgske Rom (Live)'. If you happen to have the patience for it, this is a treat of a performance. Its a bit of a slow burner but that is kind of the point. Sit back and let the melodies take hold. Its powerful stuff. Nicolaas Van Reenen - Water Blister'. I have one of his tracks Water Blister. This sounds to me like a surf rock song written by someone who loathes the seashore. All the elements it conjures seem oppressive rather than disarming. The seag...In 20...
thedirtiestcartoons.blogspot.com