SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 19 / 42 / (2647349 - 2647403)

2647349. Mephooger Studios
Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. Blog at WordPress.com.
thefoolscap.wordpress.com
2647350. The Foolscap Journal | The Foolscap Journal is an occasional journal of just one piece of writing, edited by Michael Lawton. Submissions are welcome and should be sent to mlawton(at)hotmail.co.uk.
The Foolscap Journal is an occasional journal of just one piece of writing, edited by Michael Lawton. Submissions are welcome and should be sent to mlawton(at)hotmail.co.uk. Objects and their Fields / Everything is Present Tense (by Michael Lawton). September 13, 2012. Luke Drozd asked me to write a text to accompany his solo show at York College Gallery which is reproduced below. Details of the exhibition:. Luke Drozd – Everything Is Present Tense. 1st September – 27th September. And actually this equiv...
thefoolscapjournal.wordpress.com
2647351. The Fool's Chair Blog | Motley tidbits and random musings
Motley tidbits and random musings. The Fool's Chair Blog. All Time Top Five. Great Recipes-No Foolin’! Holden Caulfield was Right. (Or was he just a douche? About ten years ago my husband interviewed a young man with an interesting tattoo on his forearm. In simple script it read,. Holden Caulfield was right. That would be, like,. Sadly (or possibly luckily), nothing ever jumped out. Didn’t know if Holden Caulfield was right or not. Hmmm. All those years as an English major and I’d never read. And so the ...
thefoolschair.wordpress.com
2647352. thefoolscollective.com
thefoolscollective.com
2647353. The Fools Corner - Animator & Graphic Designer Dave Marca Myers
OUT OF THE ASHES. KINETIC TYPE - SHINING.
thefoolscorner.com
2647354. thefoolscribe (Ross Da Leau) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 306 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By his ...
thefoolscribe.deviantart.com
2647355. thefoolsdreamland (The Fool) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 day ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thefoolsdreamland.deviantart.com
2647356. TheFoolSellingChaos (I'm A Fool. Nice to meet ya.) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Dream, Create, Learn, Remake. I'm A Fool. Nice to meet ya. Deviant for 5 Years. 5 Month Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». I'm A Fool. Nice to meet ya. Last Visit: 1 hour ago. Why," you ask? FOR TH...
thefoolsellingchaos.deviantart.com
2647357. The Fool's Endeavour
Sunday, 1 December 2013. Stay Frosty Frigate Bash. Stay Frosty had a Frigate Bash last night and despite being probably the first to die I had a blast. Rather than sit in my pod and look at all the pixels on screen I decided to fire up Fraps. Monday, 25 November 2013. Come on in, the water is fine. Reading through my list of feeds I subscribe to, I came across  this post. On Low Sec Lifestyle by Sugar Kyle. If you dont already subscribe, its a must read! Whats the point to all of this I hear you ask?
thefoolsendeavour.com
2647358. The Fool's Errand et al.
The Fool and his Money. Sequel to The Fool’s Errand. And my meta-puzzle magnum opus. The Fool sets out to return the fourteen treasures to their rightful owners. Ldquo;My friend,” the Sun reflects. “If you stay to your current path, it will take you several days to reach the Kingdom of the Swords. I strongly recommend a more direct course through the woodland marshes.”. Ldquo;Robber’s Road? Rdquo; the Fool considers. “Yes, I see the wisdom of it.”. For Macintosh or Windows. The Fool’s Errand. Played this...
thefoolserrand.com
2647359. Thefoolsfolly.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain. This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
thefoolsfolly.com
2647360. Home - The Fools For Christ
We are Fools for Christ Sake. The Jester’s ComicSense. Abide in His love! Not What you would Expect (palm sunday sermon). What are you Watching for? What God’s Judgement looks like! The Best at Humility (Matthew 23:1-12) Full Sermon. Are you following the Pharisees? An Overflowing Life (Matthew 5:1-12) Full Sermon. Holy Devil’s night? More Precious than Dead Presidents (Matthew 22:15-22). Invited by the King (Matthew 22:1-14). Pursued by God (Matthew 21:33-46). Lessons of Our Fathers. February 20, 2015.
thefoolsforchrist.com
2647361. TheFoolsGarden (The Fool's Garden) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? The Fool's Garden. The Fool's Garden. Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. The Fool's Garden. Last Visit: 196 weeks ago. The Fool's Garden. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. From the m...
thefoolsgarden.deviantart.com
2647362. Blog de thefoolsgarden - . . . Keep Coming around . . . - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Keep Coming around . . . If you feel like a liar . If you're about to leave me . If you cant sleep at night. If my bed songs upset you. And if my arms can't warm you. YoU JuSt HaVe To TrY . . . Mise à jour :. Pour ceux qui penses me connaître , bonne. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Je ne vais pas utiliser le même pochoir que tout le monde pour me présenter . . . Pour le reste tout est dans le blog , en plus c'est surment pas a mois de dir tout ca! Ou poster avec :.
thefoolsgarden.skyrock.com
2647363. Book Drum
Book Drum is the perfect companion to the books we love, bringing them to life with immersive pictures, videos, maps and music. Our unique book profiles include illustrated page-by-page notes, mapped settings, a glossary, a summary, an author biography and a review. Explore your favourite book by adding pictures, maps, music. in fact just about anything digital! With built-in images and video. Browse the whole collection. Teach with Book Drum. Registered office: 26 Delancey Street, London NW1 7NH.
thefoolsgift.com
2647364. custom stained glass, The Fool's Glass Home
Welcome, Frank Lloyd Wright. Holiday Panels and Suncatchers. Upcoming Shows and Exhibiti. How to - order, reach me. Welcome, Frank Lloyd Wright. Holiday Panels and Suncatchers. Upcoming Shows and Exhibiti. How to - order, reach me. For as long as I can remember, I've been creating something. Painting, needlework, hand crafted jewelry, and now stained glass. And I love having an excuse to go buy more glass! Page for more photos and to see my latest creations!
thefoolsglass.com
2647365. two fools with one goal...to make you laugh.
Marz and keith are roommates who have a dream of making it big in the entertainment business. There’s only one problem.they’re a couple of idiots. The show ‘Fools Goal’ is based on actual events, and ignorant conversations held by the two roommates. This is a sitcom that. New episodes tuesdays bi-weekly at 9pm cst. Two fools with one goal.to make you laugh.
thefoolsgoal.com
2647366. Cliff Johnson
Who is this guy? Mdash; Interviews from 2002. Mdash; 2012 WIRED. Mdash; 2012 The Archive. Annual April Fool’s Day Treasure Hunt Errand. Annual April Fool’s Day Treasure Hunt Errand. Annual April Fool’s Day Treasure Hunt Errand. Interview with Sarinee Achavanuntaku. Probably what’s on the mind of every fan of The Fool’s Errand: how on Earth did you come up with such a unique and compelling title? What was the motive/inspiration behind the game? The Fool’s Errand. In 1981, I sent away to U.S. Games. Of the...
thefoolsgold.com
2647367. Index of /
Apache Server at www.thefoolsinternational.com Port 80.
thefoolsinternational.com
2647368. Thefoolsjourney.com
thefoolsjourney.com
2647369. The Fool's Journey Back to Spiritual Consciousness
The Definition of a Fool. The Fool's Journey Book. The Contraction of Reality. About the Tarot and Zodiac. The Stages of the Journey. The Map of the Journey. The Universe Is Fake. The Role of Music. Available now on Amazon. Available now on Amazon. What does fool mean? What was the Golden Age? How is the Tarot used here? How is the Zodiac used here? The Parable of the Coach. The map of the journey. But then a terrible event . After the cataclysm we did not fully recover. But recovery from a sudden. That ...
thefoolsjourney.net
2647370. The Fool's Journey
Monday, June 7, 2010. Lesson 9: Communing with Nature. Recently I did a reading where I pulled the High Priestess as my significator (that's the card that represents the person asking a question). The High Priestess is a guide to those who are willing to venture deep within their minds to discover the true powers hidden inside each of us. If you accept the Shadow within you, its powers will be open to you if you wish to use them. The Magical Diaries of Lilith Fyerider. Sunday, May 30, 2010. One of the sk...
thefoolsjourneyamemoir.blogspot.com
2647371. the fools journey | El ViajE DeL LoCo !¡ DiE Reise deS NaRRen !¡ Il Viaggio Del MaTTo !¡ ThE FoOls JourNey !¡ Le Voyage du Fou !¡ De ReiS Van de DwaAs !¡
El ViajE DeL LoCo! DiE Reise deS NaRRen! Il Viaggio Del MaTTo! Le Voyage du Fou! De ReiS Van de DwaAs! LA OBRA EL VIAJE DEL LOCO LA INVESTIGACIÓN. LA IMAGEN LA PREGUNTA. Deja un comentario Cancelar respuesta. Introduce tu comentario aquí. Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:. La dirección no se hará pública). Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. ( Cerrar sesión. Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. ( Cerrar sesión. Seguir “the fools journey ”.
thefoolsjourneyprojekt.com
2647372. "The Fools Mask" by Foxman Music (2017 album release)
The Fools Mask" by Foxman Music (2017 album release). Welcome to the madcap crazy world of Foxman Music. This blog is dedicated to my upcoming 6th Independent album release, titled "The Fools Mask". If all goes well, I will be releasing the CD in early 2017. This blog will keep you up to date with my progress. The Foxman Juke Box. Saturday, October 31, 2015. Introduction to Foxman Music (The Fools Mask). One of Tampa Bays most creative and successful songwriters". 2) Like The Freak You Are (2005, 9 songs).
thefoolsmask.blogspot.com
2647373. The Fool's New Blog
The Fool's New Blog. Wednesday, July 16, 2014. Things I Love About Summer-4. Flowers start blooming, splashing colour across the otherwise rather dusty landscape of Delhi. It helps get through these few months of the year when I feel most non-social. Oh, Bouganvillea, in white and purple, pink and red. Such a joy! But way back when I was a wee kid, it was Hibiscus that was the. It's not like I don't like other flowers. But these are summer for me. Monday, July 14, 2014. Things I Love About Summer-3.
thefoolsnewblog.blogspot.com
2647374. いつからでも遅くない!債務整理術
Just another WordPress site. Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
thefoolsnews.com
2647375. The Fool's News
Via https:/ www.youtube.com/watch? They look better now! They aged all of 3 minutes. Going to be collaborating with @fwfnyc again this year for another Fool’s and Brews and a very special project. The past 4 were a success and the next one is going to be lit. It was the first time anyone in this funky city booked @justsydbw. #movements. Another banger om the 10th. Another one tonight. Come through if you can. Adam Woolford my twin brother is performing. The Minimalist Theme — Tumblr themes.
thefoolsnews.tumblr.com
2647376. Consumption
Explicit details of my culinary adventures, often booze soaked and stoned, both at home and abroad. Wednesday, February 6, 2013. The Great White Smelt Redux. Smelts are fucking delicious. I've been eating them my entire life. Nature's fish stick as I think of them. You can get them a couple of different times of the year, either in winter when they are much larger and can be caught ice fishing (see my old post The Great Smelt Hunt. Oh hey guys, hows that salt and vinegar feel in the wound? A little bit, ...
thefoolsnightout.blogspot.com
2647377. The Fools (NYC)
Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. Even fools know (bonus). The song we sang (bonus). To buy a hard copy of the album with artwork click the link below:. Cmd= s-xclick&hosted button id=UTZC7VS9QCSQE. Released November 30, 2009. Feeds for this album. Brooklyn, New York. The Fools are a Brooklyn based musical duo. They have been described as sit back and float folk and a foot massage for your ears. Please dig a wel...
thefoolsnyc.bandcamp.com
2647378. thefoolsonthehill.net
The domain "thefoolsonthehill.net" is parked with myDiscountDomains.com.
thefoolsonthehill.net
2647379. thefoolsonthehill.org
The domain "thefoolsonthehill.org" is parked with myDiscountDomains.com.
thefoolsonthehill.org
2647380. The Fool's Paradise 愚者的樂園
The Fool's Paradise 愚者的樂園. Sunday, May 22, 2011. 2009-10-10 Wang Ye Boat Burning Ceremony (東港王船祭) Part II. Donglong Temple’s Wang-Ye Boat Burning Ceremony in 2009 was an eight-day event. It included different rituals. We attended the last two days of event and the rituals. I did some research before our trip and found we missed an interesting ritual called Wu-Du-Da-Shen(. Here is a video I found. Saturday, May 21, 2011. 2009-10-10 Wang Ye Boat Burning Ceremony (東港王船祭) Part I. Friday, May 20, 2011. I pass...
thefoolsparadise-kate.blogspot.com
2647381. Fool's Paradise
Sunday, July 02, 2006. We went out to the lease today and I took my little hunting buddy. She helped me find a good place for the camera. Posted by Matt Walsh at 8:09 PM. Sunday, May 28, 2006. This dove and its babies were out in front of the hotel. Posted by Matt Walsh at 9:04 AM. Saturday, May 27, 2006. Posted by Matt Walsh at 7:19 PM. This is the church where Jodi got married. Posted by Matt Walsh at 7:18 PM. Posted by Matt Walsh at 1:01 PM. Posted by Matt Walsh at 9:58 AM. Friday, May 26, 2006.
thefoolsparadise.blogspot.com
2647382. Things I find Curious
By Kit Williams (1979). Was the first of its kind, often imitated, never surpassed,. This treasure hunt book inspired imaginations around the world. By David Blaine (2002). Features a $100,000 Challenge,. Authored by “the son of John who nearly stepped off a cliff.”. By Edgar Allen Poe (1843) describes how the carcass of an odd insect leads to the discovery of Captain Kidd’s lost treasure. By MR James (1904) tells the legend. Of the treasure hunt for the seven-eyed cros.
thefoolsparadise.com
2647383. The Fool's Path - A Novel by Nancy J. Attwell - Bowman's Press - Novel, Medieval, Fiction, Fantasy, Historical, Book
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. Adobe Flash Player 9 or later. Best viewed with Firefox, IE 8, 1024x768. Site designed and hosted by Reimer Consulting.
thefoolspath.com
2647384. This website is currently unavailable.
The website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable. Please check back soon. If you are the owner of this website, please contact Technical Support as soon as possible.
thefoolspath.net
2647385. The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums! Before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below. Announcements related to this forum. Like to introduce my self:. Current events, viral videos, general questions about life, etc. Addiction Help; a previous. Magick and Occult Forums. Magick in Popular Culture. XaTuring the demon of. Magick rituals, guides, and lessons. Daemons, Demons, Djinn, and Genies. With especial rega...
thefoolspeaks.com
2647386. The Fool Speaks
I'm not terribly bright, but that doesn't stop me from talking. Wednesday, July 22, 2015. Apocalypse isn't the End of the World. No, I won't. I'll wear all my favorite hoodies and my snow boots and be fine. I've come up with one good trick for beating the heat this summer: tear off your skin. Makes it harder to sweat. The sweat is also not helping this feeling of being burnt out. I've seen two plays these last two weekends and each one required a review written for The Pittsburgh Stage Online Magazine.
thefoolspeakswords.blogspot.com
2647387. The Fools Pool
Login to your account using the form below. Return to the Main Page. You are logged in as " - Log out. The Fools Pool" v1.0.14.11.26. This script processed in 0.04554 second(s).
thefoolspool.com
2647388. The Fool's Progress
One man's honest attempt at life. One more from the active ‘to read’ shelf picked up at a now forgotten bookstore outing, Dostoevsky, Kierkegaard, Nietzsche, and Kafka. Is a short analysis of a fun bunch of guys. The book treats each writer in turn, with short biographies and a treatment of their work, but for the most part the author assumes a certain level of familiarity. The meat of this short paperback comes in two short closing essays. The Four Apocalyptic Horsemen. Posted by KC : 14:39 0 comments.
thefoolsprogress.blogspot.com
2647389. thefoolsprogress2 | A great WordPress.com site
A great WordPress.com site. What I Read in 2014. January 6, 2015. Close to the order read. Complete with two sentence reviews. Titles. Because wordpress makes underlining difficult. 8211; Richard Powers – This is the first book I’ve read that was published 2000 that felt dated. A typical Powers efforts that incorporates Seattle, virtual reality, and a hostage in Beirut. Doesn’t quite work. 8211; Charles Seife – Do they still have bookclubs? This was part of a set of books on numbers: pi, i,. Dennett then...
thefoolsprogress2.wordpress.com
2647390. The Fool's Quest
There was an error in this gadget. Subscribe in a reader. You can see, but mustn't touch. Privacy (Photo credit: Sean MacEntee ) After what seemed like eternity, she finally unveiled her face, and the darkness was forgotten. She doesn't read me any more! Facepainting (Photo credit: vlasta2 ) She doesnt read me any more, stopped following or keeping track; What I wrote once, ha. Why dont I touch thee. The Fool's Quest: About this blog. The last link (persona non-grata part 2). Some let their te. The more ...
thefoolsquest.blogspot.com
2647392. Welcome thefoolsring.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thefoolsring.com
2647393. Welcome thefoolsring.org - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thefoolsring.org
2647394. The Fools Talk
European Union: On Stranger Tides. Dexia European Debt Crisis European Union Greece Merkel. European Union: On Stranger Tides. 3rd October Brazil Brazil elections Dilma Rousseff Ecuador Lula de Silva. Before the election we can only judge by the sentiments. With so much public money, foreign investment and a proposed oil power house of the world involved we need measures and a public opinion that could take the legacy that has been going in Brazil for the past eight years. It worked before, it mi...There...
thefoolstalk.blogspot.com
2647395. The New Story Transforming Culture - The Fool Story
Previous Clients and Work. The New Story Transforming Culture. The fool archetype - online courses - retreats - performance - presentation. 5 STEPS TO PRESENT MOMENT AWARENESS. Learn to be present anytime, anywhere. Your registration includes free subscription to The Fool Story newsletter and other free resources. Your details will not be shared with any one else. What is The Fool Story? June 30, 2015. By Angela Halvorsen Bogo. DANCING ON THE EDGE VOICE AND THE FOOL, August 31st to Septmeber 4th 2015.
thefoolstory.com
2647396. The-Fool-German-Support
Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012. SUPPORT THE FOOL ALL OVER THE WORLD. Some fans of you known our The Fool Forum. It is our special to help them. To support them all over the world. That's why we need you crazys crew, too. We will win more Supporter for The Fool. It is very important to get your help and Support for The Fool. The Fool need us, that's why we had this great idea for this Forum. And we hope we will win so much user there. And mybe it follow's more support in France, the UK, the USA, and everywhere.
thefoolsupportgerman.blogspot.com
2647397. Stuff...
Saturday, December 5, 2015. Poser, After FX Bike Roadway and Maya Character Rig.stuff. Thursday, April 16, 2015. Compositing Poser Render Frames in AE. Wednesday, January 28, 2015. Poser Tutorial, #3. Going to make a series for this as I develop a project! Wednesday, January 21, 2015. Poser Tute #2.starting a series! Tuesday, January 13, 2015. Poser Tutorial on YouTube. Poser Tutorial on YouTube! Sunday, November 9, 2014. Episode VII, "Now With Even More Midichloreans". Had to do this.had to.
thefooltouchstone.blogspot.com
2647398. thefooltouchstone (The Fool Touchstone) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Games and animations by a fool. Digital Art / Professional. Deviant for 8 Years. 6 Month Core Membership. This deviant's activity is hidden.
thefooltouchstone.deviantart.com
2647399. buzz of the concrete jungle.♥
Thursday, July 26, 2007. Oh yeah. thanks. the stupid temperature went up agn. welcome back, MR FEVER. ha! Still working on rwps. so stupid. i have got sm report- indv and grp. tml's m.r test (20%). whats more. argghhhhhhhhhhh` i dun wanna think anymore. shoot to everything. if u wanna stay pissed. stay tt way. cos i am gonna stay tt way too. i dun care anymore. okie. to hell with everything. Von is NOT trying to be nice anymore. fk tt. Why do we have to fight. i am so sick of this. Who can understand me?
thefoolwhobelieve.blogspot.com
2647400. Students, get citable references for your research with The Full Wiki
Articles with direct quotes. Students, we find sources for your essay,. So you don't have to. We find similar sentences to those in Wikipedia, complete with their citations for you to paste into your essay. It's the easy way to branch off to find authoritative sources and relevant quotes to deepen your research. For more info, see our Frequently Asked Questions. We have 44,000 quizzes! We have created more quizzes than the rest of the internet put together! Any country from Japan. The history of slavery.
thefoolwiki.org
2647401. thefoolwithalaptop | An overactive thinker with an underwhelming work schedule
An overactive thinker with an underwhelming work schedule. December 22, 2013. A Tear to Shed. My heart swells,. And I am urged to write. My muse is gone,. But I have the night. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window). Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Click to share on Google (Opens in new window). Click to print (Opens in new window).
thefoolwithalaptop.com
2647402. TheFoom.com
Haircare at it's best! Getting a great cut is just the first step.it's knowing how to maintain it that counts". LEARN TO CARE FOR YOUR. For an appointment . with celebrity stylist. Hair tutoring.Starting from $20.00. Men and Women and Kids. Or go to his marketing dept. @. And they will be happy to take your order there. Of course you can always call Bruce on his cell phone to get a. ON THE SPOT" hair consultation. Just call 1-954-649-6443. Between the hours of 9am est and 9pm est.
thefoom.com
2647403. Fooman's Fandango
Fan·dan·go (făn-dăng'gō) n., pl. -gos. An animated Spanish or Spanish-American dance in triple time. A piece of music for this dance. Informal. Nonsense; tomfoolery. Thursday, January 29, 2009. Happy 25th Birthday Macintosh Part 1. Yeap, amazing as it seems, Apple's Macintosh computer has been around for 25 years. That's like a million years in computer age. Nonetheless, it was amazing tech for its day. Apple later updated the SE with a 16 Mhz 68030 which should have resulted in it being called the Macin...
thefooman.blogspot.com