SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 19 / 47 / (2660275 - 2660329)

2660275. Home - The French Retreat
GIRARD- THE FRENCH RETREAT. For artists, writers, birders. Or anyone searching for a slice of inspiring wilderness. Girard- Cazaugitat, Aquitaine, France. The French Retreat is exclusively located amidst 50 acres of private park and woodland in the Aquitaine, an hour from Bordeaux, in south west France. Sleep in a luxuriously converted 1970's airstream, cool down in the natural pool,. Catch up on some reading in the cabin or pop out for a pootle in the 2CV. Holiday, south west France, Aquitaine.
thefrenchretreat.com
2660276. Tweeting the Revolution - the first novel released on Twitter - The French Revolution by Matt Stewart
The first novel released on Twitter - The French Revolution by Matt Stewart. Not much going on here at the moment. Join me instead at matt-stewart.com. The Real-Time Revolutionary Twitter Feed. The Real-Time Revolutionary Twitter Feed. Follow me on Twitter. Tuesday, July 14, 2009. What’s going on here? I’m tweeting my entire debut novel. The French Revolution, starting on July 14. As far as I can tell, I'm the first person to release a completed full-length literary novel on Twitter. Esmerelda Van Twinkl...
thefrenchrev.com
2660277. French Revolution | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Thanks for dropping by French Revolution! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed. To stay updated. See you around! Latest Entries ». The Diamond Necklace Affair/ Marie Antoinette pre rev. Mdash; Leave a comment. June 1, 2011. Pre Revolution Marie Antoinette}. Louise René Edouard de Rohan was the Cardinal of France. He however, was in disfavour of the queen. He had been at court at Austria, and Marie Thérèsa had disliked him. Her daughter followed her mother ...Soon the ...
thefrenchrev.wordpress.com
2660278. The French Reverb Church | Praying For You
The French Reverb Church. Aller au contenu principal. Aller au contenu secondaire. About The French Reverb Church. Sudden Death Of Stars. The Blondi’s Salvation. The Blue Angel Lounge. The Dalaï Lama Rama Fa Fa Fa. The Henry Chinaski’s Ashtray. The French Reverb Church On Dead Tv. ZILLA / PICINIC BREAK / ZOOM BACK CAMERA / 30 JANVIER 2013 @Le Remorqueur / NANTES. The French Reverb Church. The French Reverb Church présente:. Http:/ gozilla.bandcamp.com/. Http:/ www.facebook.com/gozillatheband? The French ...
thefrenchrevebchurch.wordpress.com
2660279. The French Revelation Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
The French Revelation Blog. THE MEDIUMSHIP OF THE BANGS SISTERS:PORTRAITS FROM BEYOND now at the PUBLISHERS. Nature, the very force of this great and boundless Universe, the origin and beginning of all events, has provided that most individuals will not have the direct experience of sitting with a genuine, life altering medium for direct spirit communication. Thus, we have the. BANGS SISTERS BOOK COMING THIS SUMMER. A Bangs seance. I have said it before and will say it again, that UNDER THE SAME COND...
thefrenchrevelation.wordpress.com
2660280. The French Review - Actualités et critiques sur le monde du cinéma et de la télévision.
Actualités et critiques sur le monde du cinéma et de la télévision. Affiche Et Bande-Annonce Pour Premier Contact. 9 Septembre 2016, 13:20. Prenez Amy Adams, Jeremy Renner et Forest Whitaker, rajoutez des Aliens qui débarquent sur terre à l’improviste et vous obtenez le film Premier Contact. Superman Rejoint Supergirl sur The CW. 6 Août 2016, 16:24. Super-héros le plus célèbre au monde, Superman été déjà apparu à plusieurs reprise d'en la série Supergirl. Néanmoins il n'avait jamais été présenté de.
thefrenchreview.over-blog.com
2660281. The French Revolution - Lui Creperie - Brighton
We’re a sanctuary of simple, carefully made food. We use organic and free-range produce where possible. Our galettes are wheat and gluten free; our crêpes pure indulgence. Meet Lui He is a classic blue 1976 Citroen H-van devoted to providing nutritious, tasty made-to-order galettes and crêpes to all hungry travellers and workers in the neighbourhood and beyond. Founded by Judy Bow and Arnold Rose in 2004 following participation in a Healthy Eating campaign in schools by Brighton and Hove Food Partnership.
thefrenchrevolution.net
2660282. The French Revolution
Wednesday, April 29, 2009. Http:/ wsu.edu/ dee/REV/FIRST.HTM. Thursday, April 23, 2009. Mary Antoinette and The French Revolution. After the Bastille was stormed on July 14, 1789, the queen urged the king to resist the Assembly's reforms, making her even more unpopular, and leading to the the remark, "Let them eat cake! Marie Antoinette and the french Revoluton. Let them eat cake! Civil Constituion of the Clergy 1790. Http:/ history.hanover.edu/courses/excerpts/111civil.html. Tuesday, April 21, 2009.
thefrenchrevolutionatnorthshore.blogspot.com
2660283. The Ideals of the French Revolution through Primary Sources - Home
The Ideals of the French Revolution through Primary Sources. Review the French Revolution synopsis and other primary source documents on this site to help you answer the questions below. After you complete the questions you may begin the culminating activity with your group. Examine the political cartoon. Depicting the Three Estates, the portrait of Marie Antoinette. And the Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen. Read Marie Antoinette's letter to her mother. You must use three different art forms.
thefrenchrevolutionps.weebly.com
2660284. The French Revue - Home
From Joséphine Baker to Edith Piaf and Serge Gainsbourg, The French Revue performs the best of . French music-hall and European cabaret. The French Revue @ Slide. The French Revue @ Slide. The French Revue @ Slide. The French Revue @ the Basement. The French Revue @ the Basement. The French Revue @ Bar me. The French Revue @ Berkelouw's Wine Bar. The French Revue @ Berkelouw's Wine Bar. The French Revue @ Berkelouw's Wine Bar. The French Revue @ Bar me. The French Revue @ Bar me. More on Our events.
thefrenchrevue.com.au
2660285. The French Re-Weavers
Send your garments to the French Re-Weavers.Mail orders are always welcome! Re-weaving is the process of restoring damage in woven garments. All work must be done by hand with special needles, one thread at a time. A state-of-the-art microscope allows our re-weavers two view the threads close-up and repair finely woven fabrics. The French Re-Weavers was started in 1957 by Ellen Mears in Redwood City, CA Today the tradition continues with Mary Pacheco, our master re-weaver and her highly skilled staff of ...
thefrenchreweavers.com
2660286. The French Rhapsody tour USA
The French Rhapsody tour USA. Lundi 7 novembre 2016. 3 years after The president's hat tour USA http:/ thepresidentshattourusa.blogspot.fr/. I'm just coming back from the USA for my third book translated in English: French Rhapsody http:/ belgraviabooks.com/product/french-rhapsody. Here you'll find some pictures of this amazing tour. 3 years ago, the last picture in Boston was this one:. With Jim Fricke, curatorial director of H.D. On the road to Chicago with John Mesjak. Amazing Rubloff paperweights col...
thefrenchrhapsodytourusa.blogspot.com
2660288. Hébergement, enregistrement de nom de domaine et services internet par 1&1 Internet
CE NOM DE DOMAINE VIENT D'ÊTRE ENREGISTRÉ POUR L'UN DE NOS CLIENTS. Avez-vous besoin, vous aussi, d'une VRAIE solution d'hébergement VRAIMENT accessible? Vous propose les solutions les moins chères du Net pour réaliser votre site web en toute simplicité, que vous soyez débutant ou expérimenté. Des solutions d'hébergement complètes. Une large gamme de logiciels offerts. Un espace de configuration intuitif. Une assistance technique efficace. Aucun engagement de durée. Garantie satisfait ou remboursé.
thefrenchriviera.biz
2660289. French Riviera - Cote d'Azur
French Riviera - Cote d'Azur. Friday, 9 September 2011. Property for sale in Cannes. Is a website featuring property for sale in Cannes. It gives access to a dedicated search engine portal for the French Riviera. Thursday, 25 August 2011. Gassin is a delightful village in the French Riviera. Gassin is a wonderful place in the South of France, full of old world charm. Http:/ www.southoffranceproperty.co.uk/gassin.php. Labels: Gassin Riviera France. Wednesday, 20 July 2011. Sunday, 5 June 2011.
thefrenchriviera.blogspot.com
2660290. thefrenchriviera.org - This website is for sale! - thefrenchriviera Resources and Information.
The owner of thefrenchriviera.org. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 900 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thefrenchriviera.org
2660291. My Site
This is my site description. Get the iPhone App! Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thefrenchrivieranetwork.com
2660292. thefrenchrivierarealestate.com
Ce nom de domaine n'est pas disponible. Il a été enregistré via gandi.net. More information about the owner. Enregistrer votre nom de domaine. Chez Gandi, vous avez le choix sur plus d'une centaine d'extensions et vous bénéficiez de tous les services inclus (mail, redirection, ssl.). Rechercher un nom de domaine. Votre site dans le cloud? Découvrez Simple Hosting, notre cloud en mode PaaS à partir de 4 HT par mois (-50% la première année pour les clients domaine). It is currently being parked by the owner.
thefrenchrivierarealestate.com
2660293. A Unique Coffee Boutique
A Unique Coffee Boutique. Coming Soon to the Tri-Cities! With so many coffee shops and cafes it seems like just about everyone is selling espressos! What makes us different? We want to set ourselves apart from the rest. We love coffee and we also love tea and lets not forget, food! And gifts, and goodies oh, and all those amazing candy shops you love to visit while on vacation! Well, in a nutshell, thats what we are. A boutique of all the best stuff! Shop, Eat and Drink - Enjoy it all!
thefrenchroast.com
2660294. Félicitations ! Votre domaine a bien été créé chez OVH !
Votre domaine thefrenchrobot.com. A bien été créé chez OVH. Accédez à votre Webmail OVH. Depuis votre Espace Client Web. Consultez la liste des. Vous pouvez dès à présent lui associer un hébergement,. En choisissant la solution la plus adaptée à vos besoins :. Pour héberger vos projets Web :. Site Internet, boutique en ligne,. Alliez la flexibilité du Cloud. À la liberté du dédié. Avec nos solutions VPS clef en main. Accompagnez vos projets Web. Vers une nouvelle étape. Hébergez vos sites Web.
thefrenchrobot.com
2660295. thefrenchroom - home
Skip to main content. Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product TES Teach. Get it on the web. C'est l'halloween. La Classe 7 ième. La Classe 8 ième. Darion and Andrew - Le Panda Géant. Bienvenue a le wiki de notre classe de francais! It's cool to learn French.as these students from Holy Trinity Catholic High School show in this video. Http:/ www.youtube.com/user/OfficialVBorba? Help on how to format text. Turn off "Getting Started".
thefrenchroom.wikispaces.com
2660296. The French Rooms | Restaurant | Bushmills Northern Ireland
Busy baking Easter treats for our Petits fours. April 3, 2015. Open Wed 11th Feb at 10am. February 9, 2015. January 4, 2015. Refreshed, refuelled & bursting to open our doors at 10am this morning. December 27, 2014. Open Wednesday to Sunday. There’s a lot to explore, firstly the shop with its eclectic range of French inspired gifts and a gourmet grocer counter with Mediterranean and local delicacies, fresh breads and house made scones freshly baked each morning. The Visitor Information Centre is directly...
thefrenchrooms.com
2660297. Home
A design that's you!
thefrenchrooster.com
2660298. The French Rose
Return to The French Rose. Hand Painted Treasures and Vintage Flea Market Finds. Home Decor with French Flair! Creating Tomorrow's Heirlooms Today! One of a kind shabby pink nutcrackers. I also do custom orders. Monday, December 03, 2007. Christmas is around the corner and I have been busy creating my one of a kind nutcrackers! Here are a few to enjoy - check out ebay - thefrenchroses or etsy - thefrenchrose to purchase or just email me @ thefrenchrose@comcast.net. Posted by The French Rose at 6:36 PM.
thefrenchrose.blogspot.com
2660299. Bangkok Express | Four friends, one trip to South-East Asia, a journey to remember.
Aller au contenu principal. Et dans la valise? 11 mai 2011 · 1:34. Voyage en Thaïlande et au Laos. A bientôt pour la sortie du montage complet. 25 août 2010 · 4:26. Accéder à Internet s’est révélé beaucoup plus difficile que nous l’avions prévu. Notre planning chargé nous empêchait la plupart du temps de nous consacrer au blog. Pour répondre à vos questions posées sur le blog : nous avons effectivement visité la maison de Jim Thompson en compagnie de la guide en français (d’ailleurs très amusanteJ) et no...
thefrenchroutards.wordpress.com
2660300. En construction
Site hébergé par OVH.COM. Installer un module clef en main. Mettre votre site en ligne. Gestion des bases MySQL. Taches automatisées (CRON). Discutez avec nos autres utilisateurs sur notre forum. Toujours pas de solution? Ou téléphonez-nous. Les outils à votre disposition :. Votre manager (espace client). De votre hébergement. Installés sur votre hébergement. Suivez l'état de vos services :. Votre serveur d'hébergement : cluster014. Etat de votre hébergement. Netcraft : uptime graph. XA0;-  toolbar.
thefrenchsailor.com
2660303. French Sampler
Saturday, April 13, 2013. The Promise of Summer. This morning I woke up and it was beautiful, warm enough to wander round my freshly mowed garden in my robe and set the table for an alfresco breakfast, the first French strawberries have started to appear in the markets a sure sign that the salad days have arrived. I hope the weather is good wherever you are. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. Links to this post. Friday, March 22, 2013. Something for the Weekend. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
thefrenchsampler.blogspot.com
2660307. Félicitations ! Votre domaine a bien été créé chez OVH !
Votre domaine thefrenchsavoirfaire.com. A bien été créé chez OVH. Accédez à votre Webmail OVH. Depuis votre Espace Client Web. Consultez la liste des. Vous pouvez dès à présent lui associer un hébergement,. En choisissant la solution la plus adaptée à vos besoins :. Pour héberger vos projets Web :. Site Internet, boutique en ligne,. Alliez la flexibilité du Cloud. À la liberté du dédié. Avec nos solutions VPS clef en main. Accompagnez vos projets Web. Vers une nouvelle étape. Hébergez vos sites Web.
thefrenchsavoirfaire.com
2660308. THE FRENCH SAVOIR FAIRE
THE FRENCH SAVOIR FAIRE.
thefrenchsavoirfaire.tumblr.com
2660309. Contact Support
thefrenchsaywhat.com
2660310. The French Say What? – A Journey About All Things French Related!
The French Say What? A Journey About All Things French Related! November 29, 2015. I have decided to upgrade to a full fledged site. I have a new address at: http:/ thefrenchsaywhat.com. You can go there to subscribe to my blog and enter for a chance to receive a postcard from France by me. I will do this 1-2 times a month, choosing at random in my subscriber list. So,… Continue reading Moving From Here. Paris Terrorist Attacks – Watching From The Outside. French News And Events. November 19, 2015. Ameri...
thefrenchsaywhat.wordpress.com
2660311. The French School - Intensive French Courses in Montreal
Intensive French Courses in Montreal. A different kind of school in Montreal offering intensive French classes for beginners. The French School is a home where you’ll learn French easily in an atmosphere both colourful and relaxing. Have a tea or a coffee face the challenge of learning a new language in comfort! And a browser with Javascript support. Less expensive than other schools:. No enrollment or filing fees. No books to buy. All material is provided on the first day of class). During each class we...
thefrenchschool.ca
2660312. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thefrenchschool.com
2660313. Home
Login to your account. Friday, 14 August 2015. Language interpretation is the facilitating of oral or sign-language communication, either simultaneously or consecutively, between users of different languages. The process is described by both the words interpreting and interpretation.To Have another Language is to Possess a Second soul. Whether you are at the top of the corporate ladder or just beginning to climb, we understand your challenges. If you are in Information Technology, Engineering, Outsou...
thefrenchschool.net
2660314. The French Seam | Indianapolis, IN | Fine Fabric Boutique
Receive special offers via email. Where vintage and modern meet! Fabric boutique, you’ll find over 1200 bolts of distinctive fine fashion fabrics and modern quilting cottons, along with our ever changing selection of unique buttons, ribbons, and other sewing notions necessary to bring your creative ideas to life. We are your ultimate Midwestern sewing destination for fine fashion fabrics and modern quilting cottons. Cultivate by Bonnie Christine for Art Gallery Fabrics. Mouse Camp by Erica Hite.
thefrenchseam.com
2660315. The French Seams | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Just another WordPress.com weblog. February 17, 2010. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thefrenchseams.wordpress.com
2660316. de Franse Verleiding
Nederlanders op reis naar het zuiden. In Frankrijk bestaan ze nog wel, die kleine of wat grotere steedse of plattelandse hoteliers, maar het is een uitstervend soort. Toch ken ik er een paar. Iets luider klonk weer "hamburger! Het kwam niet aan bij de ober en weer klonk nog veel luider dat wanhopige "hamburger! Wat het koppel uiteindelijk voorgeschoteld heeft gekregen staat me niet meer bij. Het enige wat ik verraad is dat er zaterdag en dinsdag een rijke, vrolijke straatmarkt voor de deur is. Deze site ...
thefrenchseduction.com
2660317. 52 Moments
Views on a life's journey in general and.life in particular. Lundi 12 mai 2014. Win a signed copy of the My Paris Story book! So after the launch and all the excitement I really have to get back to business. And here is my progress! Win a signed book copy. Here it is again, :) ) ,. Just tell me what you think about my new clothing line below and sign up to receive my posts by email, and why not tell a friend to do the same! Just comment and mention 'My Paris Story'. Thank you! It is Spring-Summer 2014.
thefrenchseries.blogspot.com
2660319. Blog de thefrenchshark - 100% catch ! - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! 8226; Taille 1,94 m (6 pieds 4 pouces) Poids 111 kg (245 pounds)Date de naissance 1 avril 1980 Lieu de naissance Knoxville, Tennessee Lieu de résidence Saint Louis, Missouri Entraîné par Ron Powers. Phil E. Blunt. Cowboy Bob Orton Début dans la lutte 18 mars 2000 Prise de finition RKO Palmarès majeur WWE Championship (2). WWE World Heavyweight Championship (1). 8226; Rivalité avec Mick Foley. 8226; Rivalité avec Hulk Hogan.
thefrenchshark.skyrock.com
2660320. The French Shed
Chateau Chic Brocante French elegance Deco Industrial Gifts Clothing. Click here to edit text. This website is currently under construction! The French Shed is a destination store located in the small historical village of Puhoi - 30 minutes from central Auckland, New Zealand. We hand select all our product from France and Europe and specialise in unique pieces from here and afar. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
thefrenchshed.com
2660321. HostGator Web Hosting Website Startup Guide
Purchase / Transfer Domain Name. HostGator.com Web Hosting.
thefrenchship.com
2660322. Site actuellement indisponible
Nous vous informons que notre site internet est momentanément. Indisponible pour cause d'intervention technique. Nous vous prions de nous excuser. Pour la gêne occasionnée. Nos services seront à nouveau disponibles dans quelques instants. Merci de votre compréhension.
thefrenchshirt.com
2660323. French homeware store at Waihi Beach, Bay of Plenty
Or Create an account. 0 items (NZD $0.00 ). The French Shop at Waihi Beach. Shop In-Store or Online. The French Shop is well established and unique, and is nestled in a lovely spot at Waihi Beach, stocked with beautiful items of a distinct French character. Our preference is to source items from France and all products must be of a distinctive French character but to complement the range some are sourced elsewhere. Beautiful French inspired homewares for your home. 64 7 863 4732.
thefrenchshop.co.nz
2660324. TheFrenchShoppe.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thefrenchshoppe.com
2660325. The French Shoppe Online Shop
Leura (02) 4784 2383 - Orange, NSW (02) 6362 0940. Shop 6, 166-168 The Mall, Leura, NSW 2780. 6/166-168 The Mall, Leura, NSW (View Map). Shop 3, 200 Anson St Orange,NSW (View Map). Guy de Jean Umbrellas. Ladies Handkerchiefs by Hanky Fever. French Multi Purpose Cases. LOCCITANE HAND and BODY. LOCCITANE BATH and SHOWER. Guy de Jean Umbrellas. Ladies Handkerchiefs by Hanky Fever. French Multi Purpose Cases. LOCCITANE HAND and BODY. LOCCITANE BATH and SHOWER. Is an example of a. Caption with a link.
thefrenchshoppe.com.au
2660326. TheFrenchSim (UR MOM IS A TAG LINE) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? UR MOM IS A TAG LINE. Digital Art / Hobbyist. UR MOM IS A TAG LINE. Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's full pageview. UR MOM IS A TAG LINE. Last Visit: 58 weeks ago. UR MOM IS A TAG LINE. Why," you ask? Windo...
thefrenchsim.deviantart.com
2660327. Deborah Boily | The French Singer
To buy tickets to Deborah Boily's upcoming show on November 13. An international singer and French chanteuse, American born Deborah Boily has lived and sung in Paris and London. Through her work she has traveled the world singing on the high seas with Seabourn, Silver Seas, Radisson-Seven Seas, Paquet, Wind Star Cruises and performed her one woman shows throughout the United States. Deborah also coaches and teaches singers at her Houston, Texas studio. She conducts classes and workshops for Dancers a...
thefrenchsinger.com
2660328. thefrenchsingingdetective.com - Crazy Domains
Search and register domain names. World's cheapest domain names. 700 New generic domains. Move your domains to us FREE. Express cheap domain renewal. Get the domain name you want. Everything you need for your domains. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. Find who owns a particular domain. COM only $9.00 Get yours! Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Defend your site against hackers. Secure your site and data. Get your own me@mydomain.com. Automatic Spam and Virus protection.
thefrenchsingingdetective.com
2660329. thefrenchsiwonnies | French Fanbase about Choi Siwon
Aller au contenu principal. King of Drama VOSTFR [COMPLET]. French Fanbase about Choi Siwon. TWEET] 18.08.13 Siwon Choi:. Siwon Choi : Calme et silence… paisible. RT @/siwon407: calm and slience. peaceful. Fr: Sophie # The French Siwonnies. Posté dans TWITTER and WEIBO. INFO] 18.08.13 Siwon, de nouveau brun. Après avoir été blond pendant quelques jours, Siwon est redevenu brun. Crédits : sur la photo. Adeline # The French Siwonnies. INFO] 18.08.13 Siwon, blessé au genou. Adeline # The Franch Siwonnies.
thefrenchsiwonnies.wordpress.com