SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 2 / 50 / (276601 - 276655)

276601. Taken by Jars | Desserts in a jar and more
Loading. Please wait. Or Create an account. 63) 927 2002 166 / 922 398 2709. Desserts in a jar. Make Your Own Cheesecake. As of the moment, our Sun mobile number is not active. For inquiries and faster transactions, please SMS us at 0927 2002 166. Thank you :). Into the Black Forest (Big). Very Strawberry Shots (30 shots). True Blueberry Shots (30 shots). Desserts in a jar. Make Your Own Cheesecake. There will be no meet ups tomorrow, December 6th as we prepare for the coming ….
takenbyjars.com
276602. Taken By John - Photography From My Life
My journey of learning how to take awesome mind-blowing photographs - Website Design.
takenbyjohn.com
276603. Taken by Kat
Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
takenbykat.com
276604. Taken by LaLa Photography
Taken by LaLa Photography. Wednesday, October 1, 2014. Someone should be modeling for Gymboree or Janie and Jack:). Wednesday, September 24, 2014. This little one was all geared up for her first photo shoot:). Wednesday, September 17, 2014. Up, Up, and Away! Wednesday, September 10, 2014. Diana is a self-proclaimed "enlightened food activist and health nut." She's all natural, and she is passionate about sharing her knowledge about health, organic recipes, alternative medicine, and natural beauty! With a...
takenbylalaphotography.blogspot.com
276605. Taken by LaLa Photography
Please disable any popup blockers. Minimum recommended screen resolution: 1024 x 768 px. This site requires Flash Player 8 or later.
takenbylalaphotography.com
276606. you and i both love
You and i both love. Follow on twitter and instagram @claudiazunigap. I’m gonna be like them…one day…u’ll see. Now this tumblr isnt only about one direction sorry. Liam you are so cute. Aw zayn that’s why i love you :). Harry confused by the audience’s reaction of Liam now being single. And you think Louis’ answer is true? Look at Louis’ and Harry’s face again please. Omg you look so fucking hot @Harry Styles. Laquo; Older entries. And designed by Kcmr.
takenbyliam.tumblr.com
276607. Joy Of Life
I always ask this question to myself that where is my life leading to? Or is it something I am must be keep on doing what am my doing right now? This blog is sheer representation of my thoughts and findings with my experiment with life. I will try to update it with anything which is worth a laugh or something which I feel can shape up my life for better. Keep looking this space, probably you might also be in same situation and that point in time some of this stuff can be useful. Friday, June 4, 2010.
takenbylife.blogspot.com
276608. Taken by Light Photography Blog
Preview} collection of happy moments. A good life is a collection of happy moments.". Preview} happiness and harmony. What you think, what you say, and what you do are in Harmony.". Jillian lance stanford engagement session. The good things in life are better with you. Preview} Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. Kathleen chito san francisco engagement session. To be loved, and to have loved, is to live life to the fullest.". Created By : ThemeXpose.
takenbylightphotography.blogspot.com
276609. Taken By Light Photography
takenbylightphotography.com
276610. Taken by Light Photography 2015
K K engagement session. K K engagement session. Taken by Light Photography 2015. Created By : ThemeXpose.
takenbylightphotography2015.blogspot.com
276611. Taken By Light Photography 2015 HOME
Taken By Light Photography 2015 HOME. Created By : ThemeXpose.
takenbylightphotographyhome.blogspot.com
276612. Marc Mikhail Photography - Because your wedding is better than hers.
We are just an email away! Loading . . . To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
takenbymarc.com
276613. Photography by TakenByMe.com
My Images For Sale. I was accepted into California Institute of the Arts College in 1977 using images taken with my rangefinder camera. Back in the 60's through the 90's , I would take photographs, send in the film canister to Kodak, and wait two weeks for my slides to be developed and sent back to me. Each image I captured was precious, the cost of each image was limiting. I learned to seek out the best images, capturing what I was envisioning in my mind before I pressed the shutter button.
takenbyme.com
276614. Takenbymegan.com
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
takenbymegan.com
276615. TakenByMike.com
takenbymike.com
276616. prise par nora | photography by Yanping Nora Soong
Aetho in Times Square. OYFA’s Barrio Fiesta 2015. OYFA @ Myrtle Beach. Rachel & Dane’s wedding. You can use left/right keys to navigate. Spacebar (un)pauses an image. Click here for mobile-friendly navigation. 2014 Yanping Nora Soong. Aetho in Times Square. OYFA’s Barrio Fiesta 2015. OYFA @ Myrtle Beach.
takenbynora.com
276617. %# muhaMmad AMir #@
Your Call – Secondhand Serenade Song Lyrics. Friday, January 21, 2011. Miss u a l0t . Awk , miss u lha . saia prlukan awk . Jum le mcj . Posted by amir ahmas. Links to this post. Tuesday, December 28, 2010. Haiyaa . lau ta the m0od t0h , chakap lha . nie d0k kta ad kje . hal nie lha , t0h lha . tah ppe . ter0s trang jerk! Ta mawa un . . len kli jgn uat cm t0h agy kay? Ggrrr , paam t0e? Posted by amir ahmas. Links to this post. Monday, December 27, 2010. L0ve , as th0ugh. I still l0ve y0u . Yeah , smart?
takenbynurfairuz.blogspot.com
276618. This is me and my tumblr
This is me and my tumblr. Finally I AM LEGAL! StilI have two personality. I love purple, coffee, fashion, photograph, j u s t i n b i e b e r and more. I shared what i like, what i want, and what's on my brain. this is my tumblr this is my rules :) Check it out. Kendall Jenner by Karl Lagerfeld for Fendi Fall/Winter 2015-16. Miranda Kerr by Mariano Vivanco for Grazia France, July 2015. Taylor Marie Hill - Fashion Magazine Canada September 2015 Behind the Scenes. Blanca Padilla by Armando Pinedo.
takenbypercy.tumblr.com
276619. Taken by Photography
Gennem USA’s sydstater i et motorhome. Min fà rste rejseblog kommer, nà r jeg til januar (2015) rejser med familien til USA i en mà ned. Vi skal gennemkà re dele af Texas og sydstaterne i et motorhome. Det. Read More ». Posted by Stine Ludvigsen on November 2, 2014. Gennem USA’s sydstater i et motorhome. Min fà rste rejseblog kommer, nà r jeg til. Spà rgsmà l. Kommentarer. Forespà rgsler. stineludvigsen@gmail.com.
takenbyphotography.com
276620. Taken By Pictures
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Suspendisse sit amet elit. Vestibulum quis dolor ut orci feugiat fermentum. Sed laoreet. Morbi suscipit mi nec metus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Suspendisse sit amet elit. Vestibulum quis dolor ut orci feugiat fermentum. Sed laoreet. Morbi suscipit mi nec metus. Hinder lips of an angel.
takenbypictures.com
276621. Taken By Pictures
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Suspendisse sit amet elit. Vestibulum quis dolor ut orci feugiat fermentum. Sed laoreet. Morbi suscipit mi nec metus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Suspendisse sit amet elit. Vestibulum quis dolor ut orci feugiat fermentum. Sed laoreet. Morbi suscipit mi nec metus. Hinder lips of an angel.
takenbypictures.net
276622. Taken By Pictures
takenbypictures.org
276623. Pixelus Moments
Bokeh is a blurring effect in photography produced when shooting with a shallow depth of field. The out-of-focus and/or background areas of the image appear softer and sometimes ethereal in nature. Highlights in the background, or “specular lights,” tend to create a pattern of circles or hexagons like the shape of the lens’ aperture. Bokeh filters can […] Read Post ›. You are a beautiful creation. No transformation needed. Be you. And only you. Blog at WordPress.com.
takenbypixelusmoments.wordpress.com
276624. Pris: A Unique Mobile Camera
A Unique Mobile Camera. Don't take your eyes off your photo, simply. To instantly capture the moment. Want to record a movie instead? Just swipe the histogram to switch into video recording mode. Another swipe and you're reviewing your photos. Creative moments happen when your camera is no longer in the way. View Pris Control Reference. Shoot like a pro. View Pris Control Reference. Whichever way you choose to hold Pris, you'll add a unique perspective to the moment.
takenbypris.com
276625. Taken By Regan
Regan Jones was born 7/26/04 and took all of these photos. They will be posted in chronological order (sort of) from early 2003 to the present. The newest are at the top. Regan prefers to use the Canon Powershot SD600 or Fisher Price L8341. Sunday, June 22, 2008. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
takenbyregan.blogspot.com
276626. Taken, By Roddrick
The Color Run - Gold Coast.
takenbyroddrick.com
276627. Taken by Sarah Photography » Charlotte Wedding Photographers
Taken by Sarah Photography » Blog. We don’t take pictures. It’s much more than that. We save your memories in carefully crafted images that you’ll be able to look at and relive those moments through over and over. We pour a lot of heart and soul into every shoot, every photo that we take. There are a whole lot of options for picture takers,. But we offer you artful, thoughtful, honest images of who you were at that fleeting moment in time. 1950’s Wedding Theme. Lake Norman Engagement Photos.
takenbysarah.com
276628. Taken by Sarah Photography | Charlotte | Wilmington | Syracuse | Destination Wedding Photography
takenbysarah.photographyblogsites.com
276629. www.takenbysarahphotography.com
takenbysarahphotography.com
276630. Taken By Savages
By Taken By Savages. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Limited Edition 12 Vinyl. We pressed 100 LPs with handmade covers on blue/brown, red/purple, or red/grey vinyl. Packaging includes a download code for an exclusive 3 song bonus EP, available only with purchase of vinyl. Includes unlimited streaming of. Via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Ships out within 3 days. Released 18 February 2014.
takenbysavages.bandcamp.com
276631. taken by sound. | New music reviews and interviews from a music nerd, finding, reviewing and interviewing the best new and undiscovered music that Earth has to offer.
New music reviews and interviews from a music nerd, finding, reviewing and interviewing the best new and undiscovered music that Earth has to offer. The 25 Most Anticipated Albums of Summer 2014. Originally posted on Consequence of Sound. Release date: June 3rd via Matador Records. Damien Abraham may have one of the more distinct guttural growls in all of music, but the band itself isn’t interested in short, 90-second bursts of Minor Threat-like fury. For instance, their most recent album,. Seeing as the...
takenbysound.wordpress.com
276632. Taken By Stealth
He was taken by stealth, the Prince of Peace. He was pierced for our transgressions. He was bruised for our selfish actions and by His stripes we are healed. I wish to extend my honor and gratitude to those who have chosen to serve and sacrifice also for the sake of protection and peace. Thank You, and God Bless You! Saturday, July 26, 2014. God in the Rearview Mirror. At times I'm that way too, but I try to stay within the speed limits, otherwise I'm having to check my review mirror for flashing lights.
takenbystealth.blogspot.com
276633. Takenbystorm.com - Ready For Development
Contact Us for Details. Want to own takenbystorm.com? Brand your new business, product, service, or blog. Buy the domain and develop it yourself or get our e-Inclusive web package. Free for 6 months) and immediately have a developed website, email, hosting, and support. Contact us for a free quote. Choose Domain Only, Web Packages, or Other Services. A complete solution for getting your new online business started. We offer various Web Solutions, whether you want a Complete Web Package or the Domain Only.
takenbystorm.com
276634. www.takenbystorm.info - Home
The Troubled Science, Policy and Politics of Global Warming. SECOND EDITION NOW AVAILABLE: See below. Essex and McKitrick effectively demolish most of what you think you know. The Globe and Mail. Unique, powerful and long overdue. In the climate change debate.There is no other book like this. Science advisors and policy makers would do well. To read Taken by Storm. Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society Bulletin. Essex and McKitrick do some serious debunking. 2002 DONNER PRIZE WINNER. Any poli...
takenbystorm.info
276635. Taken By Storm — Branding by design
Wij geloven in merken met een authentiek en inspirerend verhaal. Een verhaal dat je krachtig moet vormen en uitdragen. Hoe breng je twee schepen onder één vlag? Het Maritiem Museum steekt van wal met een nieuwe identiteit! We zijn trots op de enthousiaste reacties van bezoekers en medewerkers, én natuurlijk op het visuele resultaat. Kunnen je mensen een nieuw merkverhaal optillen? TU Delft / IDE. Hoe kan je kinderen leren kijken naar kunst? Hoe breng je hulp binnen bereik? Roos & Van de Werk.
takenbystorm.nl
276636. takenbystorm.us | Get better at mixing, mastering and recording at home
Get better at mixing, mastering and recording at home. Do I need to EQ My Samples and VSTis? How Reverb and Delay Can Turbo Charge Your Multitracks. Some of the Common Home Recording Mistakes I see. Welcome to the Brand New Version of Taken by Storm. Do I need to EQ My Samples and VSTis? It’s not uncommon for me to see beginners asking questions like: I use a lot of samples and virtual instruments. Since they are already professional sounds, do I need to use EQ? Why Even Use EQ in The First Place? I thin...
takenbystorm.us
276637. Taken by Storm, 1938
Taken by Storm, 1938. A Social and Meteorological History of the. Great New England Hurricane. Buy from the American Meteorological Society, Chicago University Press or Amazon, or download eBook from Springer (coming in the near future). Lourdes B. Avilés. Template images by gaffera.
takenbystorm1938.com
276638. TAKEN BY STORM BAND
takenbystormband.com
276639. Taken by Storme
Shannyn Storme has found herself as a survivor following the Event, a mysterious happening that ruined Oasis Springs and put an end to life as Shannyn and every other resident know it. Having lost the only person she ever cared about, she will stop at nothing now to protect what precious little she has left. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
takenbystorme.wordpress.com
276640. Taken by Storm Film Home | Taken by Storm: The Art of Storm Thorgerson and Hipgnosis
I GET PAID TO CREATE MY DREAMS. STORM THORGERSON WAS A BRITISH GRAPHIC DESIGNER. THOUGH HIS NAME MAY MAKE YOU THINK OF A FINNISH BLACK METAL SINGER. STORM’S DESIGNS ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY AVOIDED SHOWING PICTURES OF THE BAND. DO IT FOR REAL". ONE OF STORM’S STEADFAST PRINCIPLES IN HIS DESIGN WORK WAS TO. HE LIKED TO TRAVEL TO EXOTIC PLACES AND BUILD SCULPTURES IN REAL SPACES THAT HE CALLED EXTALLATIONS. HE’S HAD PEOPLE SIT ATOP TELEPHONE POLES. HANG THEM UPSIDE DOWN. OR SET ON FIRE TO ILLUSTRATE AN IDEA.
takenbystormfilm.com
276641. home
The art of storm thorgerson and hipgnosis. For over forty years, Storm Thorgerson has been designing record covers eschewing computer manipulation in favor of building massive sets and tableaus and ‘doing it for real’ deliriously and relentlessly confounded expectations of the relation of images and music. With intimate interviews and footage of Thorgerson reflecting on his inspiration and idiosyncratic creative process, TAKEN BY STORM. Photo of storm thorgerson by rupert Truman. A film by roddy bogawa.
takenbystormfilm.info
276642. Taken by Storm Photography School Photos
Click to add grid content:.
takenbystormschools.com
276643. takenbysuccess
Om 9 dagar befinner jag mig här! Första gången någonsin som jag reser faktiskt. Har aldrig varit flugit förr, heller aldrig varit på semester. Det blir en hel vecka på Gran Canaria med Sonny, Samuel och Louise! Det ska bli så himla kul! Längtar snart ihjäl mig :). Upplagd av mig,. Denna lilla tjej är idag 19 år. Skillnaden från då till nu är enorm. Upplagd av mig,. Jupiter One – People In The Mountain, People Of The Ocean. Upplagd av mig,. Upplagd av mig,. Har börjat använda melanotansprutor! Just nu är ...
takenbysuccess.blogspot.com
276644. Taken by Surprise
Yes these are really my toes! Astronomy Picture of Day. Chaplet of Seven Sorrows. Congregation for the Clergy. Congregation for Divine Worship. Earth Viewed From Space. Family Tree and Eucharist. Focus on the Family. Holy Face of Jesus. Homiletic and Pastoral Review. Light Candle in Nazareth. Little Office of Virgin Mary. Little Sisters of St. Francis. Live Blessing from Nazareth. Mass Times By City. Mother Of All Peoples. Original St. Michael Prayer. Padre Pio Miracle Worker. Prayers of the Passion.
takenbysurprise.com
276645. Music | TAKEN BY SURPRISE RECORDS
THE DEAD HAND OF TRADITION LP. MNDTS / MTHRSCHLDRN split 7. MANDATES / MOTHERS CHILDREN. IN THE BACK OF YOUR HEART LP. LET US HAVE MADNESS OPENLY LP. MEDITATIONS ON SELF DESTRUCTION LP. A VOTE FOR THE UNKNOWN 7. RED DONS TV SMITH. BIGGEST BAND IN EUROPE LP. KMKLZ / PRBLMS split 7. CHEMICALS / P.R.O.B.L.E.M.S. THE FIRST OF THE LAST CHORDS LP. NOTES ON THE UNDERGROUND 7. BORN TO DIE IN SUBURBIA LP. THE OTHER SIDE OF DARKNESS LP. OUT ON A LIMB. FUCK YOU, SEE YOU AT THE TALENT SHOW 12. ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH?
takenbysurpriserecords.bandcamp.com
276646. TAKEN BY SURPRISE RECORDS | Label, Mailorder, Distribution
TAKEN BY SURPRISE RECORDS. Label, Mailorder, Distribution. NORTH LONDON BOMB FACTORY MASTERING. RED DONS EURO TOUR 2015. August 11, 2015. Are heading back to Europe for a five week trip supporting their new album “The Dead Hand of Tradition” at the end of the month! Below are a new song from the album entitled “Amman (Before the Bomb)” and the tour schedule. Check local listings for updates on the shows and email us at info@takenbysurprise.net. RED DONS EURO TOUR 2015. 3008 available Sweden, Denmark.
takenbysurpriserecords.wordpress.com
276647. Tacy Judd Photographer taken by tacy #americanafest Americana Music Association
Taken by tacy photography. AMA 2013' Honors and Awards. AMA 02' - 07'. Eric Brace and Peter Cooper. Steve Earle Birchmere 13'. Steve Earle Birchmere 11'. Don Walters Americana Series. Pam Parker in the Studio 2010'. The Mavericks @ The Birchmere. Jews United for Justice.
takenbytacy.com
276648. Photography by TAj
Swimwear and Lingerie ( 18).
takenbytaj.com
276649. Takenbytaj.com Blog
Follow in Instagram: @Takenbytajnyc. The official blog of NY based photographer TakenbyTaj. If the photos good, I post/repost it. Mostly women. Mostly glamour, and partial nudity, with a dash of adult content here and there. Thanks for checking it out. I hope you follow, and enjoy!
takenbytaj.tumblr.com
276650. Latest Posts | takenbytalia
Jen and Trevor get wed! Posted by Talia Unger on. This summer I had the opportunity to shoot Jen and Trevor’s wedding. They had a lovely ceremony at the Grace Lutheran Church. Followed by photos, and then a tea ceremony. Later we enjoyed a 12 course meal at Beijing Beijing. Jen and Trevor are such kind hearted people it was an honor to shoot their wedding. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day. Hope you enjoy! Also, thank-you to Scott Portingale. For shooting with me that day. Earth Friendly ...
takenbytalia.myfotojournal.com
276651. Tamara Farmerie Photography
takenbytamara.com
276652. Taken by Tammy Photography
A La Carte Pricing. Tuesday, August 7, 2012. 50 years and fabulous! 50 years of marriage, happiness and a beautiful family as a result.what more can one ask for? I had so much fun spending time with this fabulous family and their dogs! At first, I wasn't too sure of the dogs.but I was wrong. They were the calmest dogs, EVER! It's as if they weren't even there.super glad they came along! Here's a look at just a few moments from our day. 169; Taken by Tammy Photography and Design. Sunday, November 27, 2011.
takenbytammy.blogspot.com
276653. TAKEN by Taryl Photography
Thanks for stopping by the TAKEN by Taryl photography blog. I am currently serving Cache Valley, UT and surrounding areas. Please feel free to leave comments if you like what you see. Hope to hear from you soon! Check out this cute little man. Don't you just LOVE his hair? The fireman helmet and jacket are his Daddy's. Nick and Jane Engagements. Check out these two Love Birds! They dated in High School, and through different courses found themselves together again ten years later. Ah, romantic. :). Each ...
takenbytaryl.blogspot.com
276654. {TAKEN} » Photography by Tasha Price
TAKEN} » Photography by Tasha Price. Vintage Glamper Christmas Shoot {My Family}. Chic Critique Photography Idol 2013 Finals! Chic Critique Photography Idol 2013. Rock N’ Roll Wedding. Sneak Peek for Calie:). Vintage Glamper Christmas Shoot {My Family}. Link to this Post. January 24, 2014 - 1:12 pm. Thank you so much Jennie and Mary! My shoes are from Modcloth. They are by Mojo Moxy:). January 24, 2014 - 10:22 am. These are so adorable! January 24, 2014 - 9:50 am. That is one styling family! They went wi...
takenbytasha.com
276655. Taken by Tate
Monday, February 6, 2012. Ahhhhmaternity pictures. I love maternity pictures. I have the coolest job in the world and I love taking all kinds of pictures.but there is something about maternity pictures that gets my creative side so excited! Taking pictures for a couple in such an important time of their lives is such an honor. And I do not take that lightly. I think we had this session scheduled more than three months in advance! I can't wait to meet Jensen! Thursday, February 2, 2012. Wednesday, Februar...
takenbytate.blogspot.com