SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 20 / 10 / (2699434 - 2699489)

2699434. TheGirlWhoReads's blog - The Girl Who Reads - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 26/01/2013 at 4:47 AM. Updated: 27/07/2013 at 8:01 AM. The Girl Who Reads. Onjour tout le monde, vous êtes ici sur mon blog. L me sert majoritairement à êtres prévenue de nouveaux chapitre sur les fictions que je suis en train de lire. L me permet aussi de laisser des commentaires sur ces fictions et plus rarement sur d'autre bogs que j'aime bien. Oila c'est tout se qu'il y a à dire sur mon blog. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below.
thegirlwhoreads.skyrock.com
2699435. thegirlwhoreadsallthebooks – A book blog for the thoughts of an avid reader
A book blog for the thoughts of an avid reader. May 8, 2016. I know I haven’t posted in a while, but that’s due to school work and vital exams. I finish in two weeks, so will be posting very regularly then! Also, I am considering changing my url, so it may change from thegirlwhoreadsallthebooks to something a bit shorter that can’t be misread so easily. I’m… Continue reading Update. Top 5 Stand Alones. April 8, 2016. April 8, 2016. The girl with all the gifts. Top 5 stand alones. March 19, 2016. Men mock...
thegirlwhoreadsallthebooks.wordpress.com
2699436. The Girl Who Reads Books
The Girl Who Reads Books. Cruel Beauty – Rosamund Hodge [Opinião]. Janeiro 11, 2017. NA – variável de site para site – Compra-o em www.wook.pt. Já faz quase um mês desde que li este livro e a parte negativa de não ter escrito uma opinião, na altura, é que agora não me recordo a 100% da história, não só pelo tempo passado, mas também por ter lido muitos mais livros entretanto. Como se diz em inglês. 8220;Mix feelings”. De “A Bela e o Monstros” (deu-me de ler. 8220;badass”,. Então, basicamente é isto. ...
thegirlwhoreadssbooks.wordpress.com
2699437. Thegirlwhoreadstoomuch's Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
March 20, 2009. 8212; thegirlwhoreadstoomuch @ 3:02 pm. A small word of welcome to my blog. It’s purpose is to discuss litterary works, fiction or non-fiction (although I largely prefer the former ). Please leave a comment to express your opinion, I would be happy to hear it. The Banana Smoothie Theme. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Thegirlwhoreadstoomuch's Blog”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
thegirlwhoreadstoomuch.wordpress.com
2699438. The Girl Who Read Too Much
The Girl Who Read Too Much. Things a Book Lover Will Never Say. Posted in Book Lovers. Today I decided to another post related to my Book Lovers. Kind of series. The Theme for today is Things a Book Lover Will Never Say. Before I start this post if you want to watch my previous post related to this you just have to go here:. The Struggles of Being a Book Lover. Things You Shouldn’t Say to a Book Lover. The Stages of Waiting for the Next Book in a Series. Continue reading →. The portuguese covers are basi...
thegirlwhoreadtoomuch.wordpress.com
2699439. TheGirlWhoRemembered (Loren Condie) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Embrace you inner lunatic. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 87 weeks ago. Embrace you inner lunatic. I have midte...
thegirlwhoremembered.deviantart.com
2699440. The Girl Who Rocked Versailles
Thursday, January 7, 2010. Funny New Year's Resolution #1: Become A Femme Fatale. She's dangerous. She's sexy. She wears patent leather.and not just on her shoes. She steals the scene in every badass Tarantino flick, you don't know whether to hit her or to kiss her. She's a femme fatale. So this year I want to work on nurturing my dark side. It won't be through a drastic haircut or color, I'm afraid with my coloring I would look like Samara from "The Ring" or Wednesday Adams from "The Adams Family".
thegirlwhorockedversailles.blogspot.com
2699441. Mommy Notes
Friday, February 4, 2011. How Did You Get So Big? Now that you are over 2 you are a big boy and rarely let me hold you and have you cuddle up on my shoulder, but tonight you aren't feeling too well and you cuddled right up like old times! You were a really cuddle little baby boy. You liked to sleep in our arms at all times if possible! I watched you get bigger and bigger. I wanted to squeeze you tight and not let you grow up too fast! Love Mommy (aka Megan). Monday, January 31, 2011. The plan is Connecti...
thegirlwhoruns.blogspot.com
2699442. the girl who runs | _______aka the girl who [fundraises][eats][travels][lives]
The girl who runs. Aka the girl who [fundraises][eats][travels][lives]. My nyc marathon experience. November 5, 2013. August 12, 2013. Make your own juice? December 30, 2012. Boston and philly, it’s been great. November 25, 2012. Run like the wind, bullseye! January 30, 2012. Raising four thousand dollars: via arts and crafts? October 25, 2011. Running on your commute or commuting on your run? July 11, 2014. Read Article →. Finding solace in silence. July 7, 2014. Read Article →. March 16, 2014. Join 130...
thegirlwhoruns.com
2699443. The Girl Who Said Yes
January 24, 2015. Where they go to grow up. Every so often my kids stumble out of their rooms in the morning,. Eyes all squinty as they process the light and I notice…. Somehow I tucked them in a little kid but the child who woke up seems much older. Does this happen to you? The other night as I was slipping into bed I heard Della call out my name from her room. And in mid stroke my heart skipped a beat. When had it gotten so long? How many moments like this do I have left with her? And why must she go t...
thegirlwhosaidyes.blogspot.com
2699444. The Girl Who's Always Hungry - Just Thoughts
The Girl Who's Always Hungry. It's been a while. Food can bring such joy, and so it comes as no surprise that love to eat! And I love sharing my experiences. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
thegirlwhosalwayshungry.weebly.com
2699445. thegirlwhosaved
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.
thegirlwhosaved.blogspot.com
2699446. The girl who saved my life | OFFICIAL WEBSITE
thegirlwhosavedmylife.com
2699448. The Girl Who Says Quack
Wednesday, March 18, 2015. Cause We All Want Change. I've been listening to Never Shout Never's new album Recycled Youth - Vol. One On repeat since it came out a few days ago. Photos circa 2010. I was a silly thing even then). I've been listening to Never Shout Never since I was 14. That was 7 years ago! Do you still listen to any of your teenage favorite bands? Have a wonderful day! Sunday, February 15, 2015. Hello out there blogging world. Right now my darling boyfriend Sam. As I said my boyfriend is h...
thegirlwhosays.blogspot.com
2699449. thegirlwhosaysquack (Lexi) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 87 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? At The Disco, ...
thegirlwhosaysquack.deviantart.com
2699450. the girl who...
Tuesday, May 05, 2009. The girl who has a mind reader. Tio Sabi is missing some money. That really doesn't surprise me as he can be prone to be, ah, scatterbrained. To put it kindly) about his personal (and other people's personal) possessions. I think its likely he spent it and forgot about it. However, as things go in this household, when something is missing, we go to the kiddos. Boys, did any of you pick up a $10 bill you may have found laying around? Solemn faces, "no.". Sunday, April 12, 2009.
thegirlwhoscraps.blogspot.com
2699451. I see Smells!
Sunday, April 24, 2016. It smells like sex in here! What does sex smell like to you? After Sex" really does have a smell. Of course, some of it could be guilt! Each body produces bodily fluids during sexual activities. Each person has different levels of odor that permeates through their sweat and different people sweat differently. I have friends who seem cool during the hottest part of summer; and some friends who sweat during winter. It is not just sweat, but pheromones. Other things influence the "od...
thegirlwhoseessmells.blogspot.com
2699452. ~We come together, state of the art~
We come together, state of the art. I used to obsess over living. Now I only obsess over you. Tell me you'd like boys like me better. In the dark laying on top of you. So many times that. I'm not sure if it. So many times that. I'm not sure if it. THIS HAS BEEN SAID SO MANY TIMES THAT I'M NOT SURE IF IT. WELL THIS HAS BEEN SAID SO MANY TIMES THAT I'M NOT SURE IF IT. I hope all bisexual people are having a good day today. You can only pick between blink 182 or green day. This work is dedicated to dallo-n.
thegirlwhosettheworldonfire.tumblr.com
2699453. Jocelyn Noel
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Jocelyn Noel”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Join 48 other followers. Build a website with WordPress.com.
thegirlwhoshoots.com
2699454. Jocelyn Noel
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thegirlwhoshoots.wordpress.com
2699455. THEGIRLWHO
HOW TO BUY 如何購買. 週一 週五 09:00 12:00 13:30 18:00.
thegirlwhoshop.com
2699456. SHIANNE. she smiles ♥ | is where i jot ups & downs
Is where i jot ups and downs. SHIANNE. she smiles. As time goes, i might have forgotten how to make you smile…. Probably, in you, i’m no longer that Shianne…. Please don’t hurt my fragile heart when you’re almost my everything. Chinese New Year 2012. I know i’m rather late for only posting about it NOW. Alrighto, on the eve, baby and i have 2 rounds of Reunion dinner. First, we make a trip down to my aunt’s place as that’s where i grow up and spend my childhood. 8211; Girlfriend, Kit. Chinese new year wa...
thegirlwhosmiles.wordpress.com
2699457. The Girl Who Speaks (To Herself) | Thoughts, when they come to me.
The Girl Who Speaks (To Herself). Thoughts, when they come to me. About Myself, and Why My Blog is Named So. Matters Of The Heart. April 13, 2016. April 13, 2016. Let me explore the deep black skies in your eyes. Let me run wild on the great plains of your chest. Let me marvel at your rough, strong hands. And their many million stories to tell. I will take you to a place where you can heave your sighs of relief. I will take your fears and give them wings and we will watch them fly away. Let me love you.
thegirlwhospeakstoherself.wordpress.com
2699458. The Girl Who Spoke with Pictures by Eileen Miller, Illustrated by Kim Miller
To visit Kim's new CafePress Shop, go to: http:/ www.cafepress.com/kimpressions. To view Eileen Miller's Personal Wellness Scale, CLICK HERE. For many years Eileen Miller's daughter, Kim, was unable to verbalize her experiences and emotions, but she was able to communicate using a less conventional language: her art. The Girl who Spoke with Pictures tells the story of a young woman with autism, and how her enlightening drawings enabled her to share her view of the world.
thegirlwhospokewithpictures.com
2699459. jessica claire. – Adventures of a West Coaster living on the East Coast
Adventures of a West Coaster living on the East Coast. I have been severely bad at updating my blog the last few weeks, and for that I am so sorry. Let me try and update you all:. Firstly, I graduated from my internship/training program with Hillside Missions on May 13th! Once I return to Richmond, I will only be there a few days before departing with my team on June 19th to Turkey for 2 weeks. From Turkey, I will fly straight to South Asia where I will be for about six weeks. June 6, 2016. May 9, 2016.
thegirlwhostayed.wordpress.com
2699460. The Girl Who Stays
The Girl Who Stays. I am a horrible decision maker. Change scares me. It always has. My last relationship, I knew it was a toxic relationship around year two of it. I stood by him for an additional three years after that. Three years of my life I was in a place where I knew I was unhappy but I was terrified of change. I go to my favorite places to eat and I order the same things off the menu time after time. When I get asked “Do you want to try this? My answer is always no. I am just a scary cat. It basi...
thegirlwhostays.wordpress.com
2699461. the girl who's still waiting;
See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. The girl who's still waiting;. Jun 3rd, 2016. There was something magical there, something we couldn’t put our finger on. He always says that we became this third thing when we got together — something that neither of us could have become by ourselves — and I think that’s true. Rdquo; - Susan Levin. May 30th, 2016. May 24th, 2016.
thegirlwhostillwaiting.tumblr.com
2699462. THE GIRL WHO STOLE LONDON
BUTTON UP YOUR OVERCOAT. Sunday, 28 December 2014. Saturday, 27 December 2014. Wednesday, 5 November 2014. NOW I EAT PIZZA EVERYDAY. Sunday, 2 November 2014. Take a peek into the life and loves of a small soul in the big smoke. IT'S SO HARD FOR ME TO GO LFW DAY #4. IT'S PLAIN TO SEE. BUTTON UP YOUR OVERCOAT. 169; THE GIRL WHO STOLE LONDON. 2012.
thegirlwhostolelondon.com
2699463. The Girl Who Stole The Eiffel Tower
The Girl Who Stole The Eiffel Tower. Documenting my successes and failures as I start a new life in Paris. Bonjour, Paris! By the way, I turned 31 yesterday and reading this struck a chord. Do we all feel this way sometimes? I feel it a lot. And I smiled to read “you’ll never be this young again but this is the first time you’ve ever been this old.”. Mdash; The Winter of the Air. The title comes from a lovely quote I discovered, by T. E. Lawrence (otherwise known as Lawrence of Arabia):. I’m going ...
thegirlwhostoletheeiffeltower.com
2699464. The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower | A photo blog that correlates to my wondering.
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower. A photo blog that correlates to my wondering. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. UNHRC South Sudanese Refugee Camp. The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower. Continue reading →. Before heading into our 6 hour journey to Northern Uganda, we thought it may be wise for the guys at GAPCO to make sure everything was good to go. Take a look at the rest of the photos at kristinabeckett.com. The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower. The Cliffs of Moher, Ireland. Add yo...
thegirlwhostoletheeiffeltower.wordpress.com
2699465. THE GIRL WHO STOLE VINTAGE | UK VINTAGE FASHION AND LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG
THE GIRL WHO STOLE VINTAGE. UK VINTAGE FASHION and LIFESTYLE BLOG. Maintain Your Edge…. I’ve found the perfect silver ring in the form of this fab piece from Jewel Street,. Designed by Edge Only. Has opened my eyes to some beautiful jewellery brands I didn’t know about. So… gold or silver? Edge Only is a jewellery brand manufactured in Ireland by designer Jenny Huston. Edge Only. Is a brand for people who want to wear jewellery that reflects their style and personality. All pieces are designed by Jen...
thegirlwhostolevintage.com
2699466. Whitney Cheney - Stylist
Sunday, February 17, 2013. I did these two models yesterday and still have one more to do but so far my vision is coming together! Plus my models were just awesome and so pretty, I had so much fun working on their hair! Saturday, February 9, 2013. Being able to attend Caper, which is a Paul Mitchell student exclusive hair convention, was such a good experience. I learned a ton in my classes. Vegas was a culture shock and my first plane ride was totally scary but the events were so worth it!
thegirlwhostyleshair.blogspot.com
2699467. The Girl Who Takes Out The Trash
What's In A Name? Tuesday, December 22, 2015. The In Vitro Journey - The Longest Overdue Update of All Time(Sorry! I am officially the worst blogger ever. I left you all hanging with no answers after our embryo transfer and 2 week wait. I'd like to think I have a pretty good excuse but in all reality I've just been lazy. Alas, I promise to give you the whole update and not skimp out on any details. See that super faint, almost invisible line? We were over the moon! We both cried and decided we were in th...
thegirlwhotakesoutthetrash.blogspot.com
2699468. Telling Tales | I collect tales. I write tales. I also tell tales. Mostly about you.
I collect tales. I write tales. I also tell tales. Mostly about you. Chasing a Memory of an Iftar. The following article was also published on Citizen Matters, Bangalore. You can find it here. This year my sister took me to the iftar in Bangalore. She regaled me with stories over her indulgence of the Chicken Biryani for every day of the one month of the iftar at Frazer Town last year. It took me back to my memory of the iftar in Pune and I accompanied her with great anticipation. And some more sizzles.
thegirlwhotellstales.wordpress.com
2699469. the girl who thinks an awful lot | because overthinking is an understatement
About Mahitungud sa. Tungkol sa. The girl who thinks an awful lot. Because overthinking is an understatement. August 13, 2015. Mdash; Leave a comment. Http:/ hdwpics.com/wallpapers/old map style. There’s a sudden fancy growing on me. A need to follow the dotted line in this flat, flat world. My feet must skip spaces and depths. To stand near your bedroom door and steal…. 8230; glances that you could only give to your missing sock or fav’rite shirt. 8230; whispers that drive words out of strange thoughts.
thegirlwhothinksanawfullot.wordpress.com
2699470. AnisAten
Sunday, March 22, 2015. Livin Life to the fullest. Rasanya dah berbulan bulan tak update since kerja. Kerja pun tak sangka dah kerja 8 bulan since Sept 2014. Woot woot standing ovation to myself for being loyal. Haha. Tapi if tanya, maybe tak nak dah kerja dalam bidang ni since kau kena well prepare dari segi mental n fizikal. Kau akan jumpa macam macam jenis n gaya customer and orang. Iman kena kuat, hati mau jaga, pergaulan kena kawal n jaga diri sendiri. Thursday, August 7, 2014. Life Is Good :).
thegirlwhothinktoomuch.blogspot.com
2699471. The girl who thought too much
thegirlwhothoughttoomuch.com
2699472. The girl who trod on the loaf | … so as not to dirty her shoes
The girl who trod on the loaf. 8230; so as not to dirty her shoes. 8230; and more. A cigarette in one hand and a revolver in the other. Sam sat at her desk, a cigarette in one hand and a revolver in the other. She took a long drag and looked up at the chief. Harry Dunn’s boys are moving the booze to a warehouse in the industrial district. We’re ready to bust ‘em. She took another slow drag and narrowed her eyes. Source? Can I speak to you, detective? Asked a honey-dark voice from the doorway. Sorry, said...
thegirlwhotrodontheloaf.wordpress.com
2699473. The Girl Who Twirled - A Novel - Coming Soon
thegirlwhotwirled.com
2699474. thegirlwhotypes (Aly) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Digital Art / Hobbyist. Not just fandoms. Everything. Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Not just fandoms. Everything. Last Visit: 2 weeks ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thegirlwhotypes.deviantart.com
2699475. Their Profile - TheGirlWhoWaitedCas - Skyrock.com
The position of the blocks have been saved. PEVERTS S'ABSTENIR JE VOUS EMMERDES. Je suis fan de nombreuses séries comme supernatural, sherlock, doctor who, hannibal, Game of thrones mais aussi de youtubers comme Antoine daniel, mathieu sommet, danisnotonfire amazing phil, Pewdiepie et Marzia. Je ship aussi tout ce qui bouge. Et si vous n'êtes pas des vieux dégueulasses. PEVERTS S'ABSTENIR JE VOUS EMMERDES. Je ship aussi tout ce qui bouge. Did you like this profile? Sat, September 13, 2014. Post to my blog.
thegirlwhowaitedcas.skyrock.com
2699476. TheGirlWhoWalksAlone (Anonymous) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 83 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! The Supe...
thegirlwhowalksalone.deviantart.com
2699477. I'll bake you pies !
The Hanging Tree from The Mockingjay part 1 Score. The official version. Reblogué il y a 8 mois depuis haymitchsemptybottle ( Billet original de echidnacullen. Let it Go (Africanized Tribal Cover). Alex Boye Ft. One Voice Children’s Choir. You’re all wrong. Is the best version. Her voice was too remarkable not to reblog. I’m honest floored by her voice and the rest of this cover. Reblogué il y a 1 an depuis capitolprostitute ( Billet original de actual-rapunzel. Last year was child’s play. Catching Fire ...
thegirlwhowannabeonfire.tumblr.com
2699478. CamminareInAustralia | Scarafaggi, animali inquietanti e un posto al sole
Scarafaggi, animali inquietanti e un posto al sole. Agosto 15, 2015. Agosto 15, 2015. Continua a leggere →. Agosto 11, 2015. Agosto 11, 2015. Continua a leggere →. Agosto 2, 2015. Agosto 2, 2015. Continua a leggere →. Luglio 20, 2015. Luglio 21, 2015. Continua a leggere →. Luglio 8, 2015. Luglio 9, 2015. Mt Kurring-gai, 15Km. Continua a leggere →. Luglio 6, 2015. Luglio 7, 2015. Palm Beach, 8Km. Continua a leggere →. Giugno 12, 2015. Luglio 7, 2015. Continua a leggere →. Giugno 5, 2015. Luglio 7, 2015.
thegirlwhowantedakoala.com
2699479. The Girl Who Wanted It All – Podcast & Blog
March 25, 2017.
thegirlwhowanteditall.com
2699480. | words, words, pictures and words
Words, words, pictures and words. January 12, 2011. I sat eating my lunch alone yesterday (broccoli quiche and salad) in Egg Cafe. I sat facing the room, ‘L’Etranger’ in one hand, fork in the other, looking aloof and very cool. Please remember: if you paid for it, it’s yours. Do not feel embarrassed to ask for a doggy bag. Be my heater, be my lover. January 11, 2011. Friends with benefits: two friends who have a sexual realtionship without being emotionally involved. Floozy: a disreputable woman. Create ...
thegirlwhowantedtobegod.wordpress.com
2699481. thegirlwhowantedtodance | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. I’m not planning on going vegan; I had an eating disorder exacerbated by attempts at veganism; but I do like looking at vegan recipes. For instance, I don’t think the recipes in Veganomicon have enough spice for a Bangladeshi’s taste, but I learnt how to roast vegetables from that book. I love sweet potatoes roasted to the point of charred black. A detour into the mechanics of voice training I. I loved ballet…. I remember looking at the beautiful girls in their stunning c...
thegirlwhowantedtodance.wordpress.com
2699482. the girl who wanted to know
The girl who wanted to know. December 16, 2014. August 29, 2014. August 19, 2014. August 8, 2014. August 7, 2014. Laquo; Older Entries. The Girl Who Wanted To Know" is a person's quest for truth every day. Follow her questions and connections for inspiration and health :). 2015 the girl who wanted to know :.
thegirlwhowantedtoknow.com
2699483. thegirlwhowantscurlyhair | surprise! I'm living a life.
I'm living a life. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. January 25, 2014. So I promised I’d write more but again I put it off because Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) happened. I post when I can. We just had our intramurals. Collecting Intramurals headdress pictures. My Fault, ‘coz I Care Too Much and Want What is Right? November 3, 2013. 8220; You can be strong and true to yourself without being rude or loud. Whatever happened to being. In educating and bringing up children? Oh, you know…. Words ...
thegirlwhowantscurlyhair.wordpress.com
2699484. TheGirlWhoWantsToDrw (Tomiris) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 10 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Took me 2...
thegirlwhowantstodrw.deviantart.com
2699485. The Girl Who Was...
The Girl Who Was. Wednesday, August 12, 2015. In the last week, much has changed, and yet, nothing really feels like it has changed at all. Let's start with the most obvious.I'm 28. While it would seem like this change is inevitable, and, in all honesty I have been 28 for just 2 days- it feels like a milestone. A year where I can really figure things out. So, as I end this.and I am sure that Dad won't be able to read this before tomorrow morning, here's what I have to say:. Sunday, April 19, 2015. You're...
thegirlwhowas2027.blogspot.com
2699486. Musings of The Girl Who Was Death | Pop culture musings, TV, Film and Game reviews
Musings of The Girl Who Was Death. Cloud Girlfriend: the cheap, detached alternative to human contact. Another day, another story I have to rub my eyes in order to believe. Today’s is quite funny, if a tad disturbing. Sees the launch of a new dating service, Cloud Girlfriend. Yeah, I said playah. The 4 easy steps to activate the service, according to the website:. Define your perfect girlfriend. Cloud Girlfriend brings her into existence. Enjoy a public long distance relationship with your perfect girl.
thegirlwhowasdeath.wordpress.com
2699487. The girl who was on fire
The girl who was on fire. Sábado, 5 de abril de 2014. Cuando daba por abandonado el blog, resulta que mi cíclica vida me sorprende de nuevo y me lleva a mi punto de inspiración eterno. Así que aquí estoy de nuevo, aparentando saber tomar decisiones, pareciendo que se que hacer con mi vida y conmigo misma, cuando hace mucho que solté la cuerda y he perdido de vista mi propio rastro y mi propia identidad. Es como ir borracha con tacones: me sujetan, pero aún así me caigo, me tropiezo, me hago daño. Yo últi...
thegirlwhowasonfire.blogspot.com
2699488. The Girl Who Was Right
The Girl Who Was Right. In Which I School You. Wednesday, October 9, 2013. Because I make my living as a proofreader/copyeditor, people often jokily (and with a certain ingratiating submissiveness) ask me if I am always going to be correcting their grammar. My answer is "No," for two reasons. 1) It's very rude to correct people's speech or writing unless they ask you to. 2) I don't work for free. The Girl Who Was Right. Thursday, November 3, 2011. If so, call local authorities.". If I were to see an inan...
thegirlwhowasright.blogspot.com
2699489. thursday | "A man's brain is a bomb," he cried out, loosening suddenly his strange passion and striking his own skull with violence. "My brain feels like a bomb, night and day. It must expand! It must expand! A man's brain must exp
A man's brain is a bomb, he cried out, loosening suddenly his strange passion and striking his own skull with violence. My brain feels like a bomb, night and day. It must expand! A man's brain must expand, if it breaks up the universe. Mental health, Resistance, and the University. 02/11/2013 – 18:57. 20/12/2012 – 02:26. I do not wish to prevent anybody from sharing their experiences of violence and as caregivers for those who suffer from mental health problems. I think it’s important people are able...
thegirlwhowasthursday.wordpress.com