SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 20 / 17 / (2717283 - 2717337)

2717283. Login
August 14, 2015, 08:38:09 AM. Register for Gooler citizenship. Gooler College Pick 'em. Only registered members are allowed to access this section. Please login below or register an account. Minutes to stay logged in:. Always stay logged in:. Powered by SMF 1.1.11. SMF 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC. Menu Buttons by 2by2host.com. Page created in 0.229 seconds with 12 queries.
thegooler.net
2717284. Delegate Records | code, music, caffeine
Code, music, caffeine. This is a post! May 7, 2007. The development site is ready to upload media. If we only have a few, you. Can upload it yourself. (Batch upload is available if most of the videos are. Available, and assigned with filmmaker, program code, etc. but I’m not sure. If we have all that yet.). So for this promotion, we only need a few, which can be uploaded at. Http:/ laff.dev.dave.tv. May 2, 2007. December 23, 2006. Http:/ iterat.ive.ly. GCalendarSync v0.2 Fix. December 15, 2006. Now all i...
thegooley.wordpress.com
2717285. the goolicooshis
יום שבת, 31 בינואר 2015. עבודת חקר היא חיבור עצמי של התלמיד מתוך מחקר אותו הוא ביצע. בעבודה זו הקבוצה מעלה "שאלת חקר" והיא צריכה לענות עליה, תוך איסוף מידע ו/או עריכת ניסוי, תצפית סקר והסקת מסקנות. 8207;שתף אל Twitter. יום חמישי, 29 בינואר 2015. 8207;שתף אל Twitter. הירשם ל- רשומות (Atom). הצג את הפרופיל המלא שלי. Simpleתבנית. מופעל באמצעות Blogger.
thegoolicooshis.blogspot.com
2717286. پرنده گولو
نه واقعا هنوزم میخوای از اینجا بیای وبلاگ من؟ نوشته شده در چهارشنبه چهاردهم مرداد ۱۳۹۴ساعت 13:47 توسط گولو. بتاریخ ششم تیرماه یکهزار و سیصد و نود و چهار هجری شمسی. میلان کوندرا میگوید :کسی که مایل است شهر و دیار خود را ترک گوید، انسان خوشبختی نیست. راست میگوید، من نوشتن را به سبک اکنونم در این خانه و همین آدرس شروع کردم. بعد شرایطی پیش آمد که جلای این وطن کردم و به همین آدرس در بلاگ اسکای. نوشته شده در شنبه ششم تیر ۱۳۹۴ساعت 14:9 توسط گولو. اینجا خانه ی اول پرنده بوده ست و حکم وطن دارد.
thegooloobird.blogfa.com
2717287. پرنده ی گولو
گفتنی که به گوش هیچ کس نرسد، شکر خوردن است. 19 مرداد 1394 ساعت 12:55 ب.ظ. باز من تصمیم گرفتم برنزه کنم و باز هوا دلپذیر شد گل از خاک بردمید! خدایی یهو دیدین تگرگ و کولاک شد بدونین من می خواسته ام دیپ تن کنم! خوشحال نیستم که نوشتن و وبلاگستان خلوت شده ولی فضای اینستاگرام یه جوریه که من میترسم. همچنان وبلاگم و کلماتم رو ترجیح میدم . من یه بلاگرم نه یه فوتو بلاگر. یه آگهی توی سایت دیوار دیدم نوشته بود خوکچه هندی در حد نو! امروز بازم دوشنبه ست، هوریا کلاس دارم! گرفته شده در جشن گابریک). روز سومی که اومدن خون...
thegooloobird.blogsky.com
2717288. پرنده ی گولو
در فضای مجازی هر روز ،روز مباداست.اینجا را برای روز مبادا نگه داشتم. نوشته شده در تاریخ جمعه 3 آبان 1392 توسط: پرنده گولو. مدیر وبلاگ : پرنده گولو. بازدید این ماه :. بازدید ماه قبل :. تعداد کل پست ها :. آخرین بروز رسانی :. Design: www.lpt1.de. Of www.oekoadressen.de/suche/0/naturtextilien. Coding: www.lexikonkret.de. Of www.abendkleid.net/hochzeitsmode/brautschmuck,18.
thegooloobird.mihanblog.com
2717289. Goolsby Family
Will and I took a last minute trip to Marietta while Jon was in California. Needless to say, little man thoroughly enjoyed himself (as did his mom! Webb is growing so fast, and the boys "played" together.we think. Our friend Livie provided lots of entertainment, esp at the water table. We took Will and Webb to their first Marietta High football game (for one quarter), but they looked so cute with Mom and Dad and their matching blue devil tshirts. We had a great time! This year, the event began with a tou...
thegoolsbyfamily.blogspot.com
2717290. The Goolsby Family | The Goolsby Family
August 18, 2013. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! One comment so far. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thegoolsbyfamily.com
2717291. Home Page
EDominionArmory - Your Source for Brass. Your source for hand picked BRASS.
thegoolsbys.com
2717292. The Journey is the Destination
The Journey is the Destination. Lilypie - Second Birthday. Thursday, August 13, 2015. Calla is getting so big, y'all. I just cannot stand it! I'm loving watching her grow, but is it too much to ask to keep her little a while longer? Shes only 14 months! Way to go, baby love! Here are the words she has in her repertoire. Brace yourself for a long list! Nummy (word for gummy). Dog (will do sound). Cat (will do sound). Cow (will do sound). Here are some of her phrases? Insert any name or object she can say).
thegoolsbysjourney.blogspot.com
2717293. Jürgen Weichand | geoinformatik blog
Zum sekundären Inhalt wechseln. Lesen und Schreiben von XML-Mapfiles mit Java. Seit Version 6.0 unterstützt der UMN MapServer. Neben den klassischen Mapfiles. Durch das vorhandene XML-Schema. Können diese einfach validiert werden. Des Weiteren soll hierdurch die Erstellung von Drittsoftware (z. B. Mapfile-Editoren) erleichtert werden. Für das einfache Lesen und Schreiben von XML-Mapfiles habe ich das Projekt Java Mapfile. Auf GitHub erstellt. Die Funktionsweise wird auf der Projektseite. The WFS 2.0 ...
thegoom.com
2717294. thegooman.com
If you are the owner of this domain name, click here to verify. 2014 by Register.com , Disclaimer and DMCA Notice.
thegooman.com
2717295. TheGooMan (Shane Goodwin) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 54 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Just sta...
thegooman.deviantart.com
2717296. The Goomba Gazette | Shooting straight from the hip
Shooting straight from the hip. A forty something brat. About The Goomba Gazette. Looked like a fix to me. Looked like a fix to me. Looked like a fix to me. Don’t mess with MN. Incredible Storm Time-Lapse Video Shows The Raw Power Of A Wet Microburst:. It has always amused me when I hear when some engineer claiming that they have constructed overpasses on a freeway, buildings and any other structures to be earthquake or tornado proof. That is impossible. It appears that the decision makers and buyers in ...
thegoombagazette.com
2717297. Welcome to MammaLucco's
Are you looking for authentic New York Style Pizza? Look no further, Mammalucco's is your place! We've created your favorite New York Neighborhood Pizzeria and Restaurant right here in Brea and Anaheim, CA. Come in and enjoy the atmosphere and the food. Whether your a neighborhood native or an East Coast Transplant, looking to satisfy your cravings for that favorite pie you've been missing - Then we welcome you to join us! Mammalucco's Creates the 6th Borough of New York in Orange County, CA.
thegoombalounge.com
2717298. Welcome to MammaLucco's
Are you looking for authentic New York Style Pizza? Look no further, Mammalucco's is your place! We've created your favorite New York Neighborhood Pizzeria and Restaurant right here in Brea and Anaheim, CA. Come in and enjoy the atmosphere and the food. Whether your a neighborhood native or an East Coast Transplant, looking to satisfy your cravings for that favorite pie you've been missing - Then we welcome you to join us! Mammalucco's Creates the 6th Borough of New York in Orange County, CA.
thegoombalounge.net
2717299. Welcome to MammaLucco's
thegoombalounge.org
2717300. This site is under development
thegoombasband.com
2717301. Goo Media
Cut through creative ideas for any media. Goo is a full service in-house production agency that enhances brand positioning through social storytelling, cut through content, and unique physical experiences.We work with closely with brands large and small; local or global; to develop campaigns and strategies that are tightly integrated across all media.
thegoomedia.com
2717302. THE GOO MEN - THREE THUMBS UP! NEW ALBUM OUT FEBRUARY 8TH, 2010!!
NEW ALBUM OUT FEBRUARY 8TH, 2010!
thegoomen.no
2717303. Home
PROOF OF CONCEPT TRAILER. There aren’t many characters. Like the Goon in comics and there. Aren’t many creators as unique and. Enjoyable as Eric Powell. There is no match for this. Comic in look or content. Powell’s story is sweet when it needs to be,. Warm and touching when it wants to be,. And brutal and gruesome when it has to be. THE GOON: ONCE UPON A HARD TIME on stands in February 2015. Powell and Wiesch bring new series to Image! The Goon: Once upon a Hard Time #1 variant cover.
thegoon.com
2717304. The Goon's Journal
Navigate: ( Previous 20 entries. Saturday, May 24, 2014. Where is he now? It's been, what, 10 years(? Still the punk rocker I've always been. Hell, I still am very much at part of the Twin Cities punk scene. I've become more of an oogle as of late (Google it if you don't know what an oogle is), and am writing songs and playing music and couldn't be happier. I am on top of the world, and nothing else matters. I have never been more happy or comfortable with my life than I am right now. It's as close as th...
thegoon2005.livejournal.com
2717305. Thegoon3 (James) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 week ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! I used to ...
thegoon3.deviantart.com
2717306. The Goonarchy | Arsenal FC is my business, and business is good.
Arsenal FC is my business, and business is good. November 10, 2014. Swansea 2 – 1 Arsenal: Disengaging From the Narratives. I’ve lately become very fascinated by the concept of. Being a fan is such a helpless existence. Constantly suggesting ideas to solve issues you dont fully understand and have no control over. Mdash; Will Beck (@WengerBoy1) November 9, 2014. For many, the season so far has become a matter of changing narratives. While others have increasingly tended towards a. That is an example of.
thegoonarchy.wordpress.com
2717307. The Goon
Friday, 7 November 2008. A new home for The Goon Blog. As i said in my previous post i am going to be moving the blog to OleOle.com and the new link is http:/ thegoonblog.wordpress.com/. Please stick that in your favorites! I feel a bit restricted on blogger and the time has come to move to a site that will allow me to expand the blog further. Id like to thank everyone who has helped me here and i hope you all keep reading! You can still contact me through Goonblogger@googlemail.com. Links to this post.
thegoonarsenal.blogspot.com
2717308. The Goon Articles
Sunday, 26 October 2008. Does efficiency always eventually win over style? In the wake of Liverpool inflicting the first home defeat on Chelsea in nearly five years and after 86 games, does it reflect substance over style? After Liverpool took an early lead it was evident their defence was in for a long afternoon as they put 10 men behind the ball, leaving one player up front for the break. Who likes to attack with quick and sometimes spectacular one-touch football. This though has lead them to two c...
thegoonarsenalarticles.blogspot.com
2717309. THEGOONBABY - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 3 weeks ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
thegoonbaby.deviantart.com
2717310. THE GOON BATOR
I am THE GOON BATOR - a CHRONIC ADDICTED SOLOSEXUAL MASTURBATOR. HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO LISTEN TO A TRUE SOLOSEXUAL NARCISSISTIC CHRONIC ADDICTED MASTURBATOR? A MASTURBATOR THAT WORSHIPS HIS MAN PENIS! A SOLOSEXUAL TOTALLY FUCKED UP ON HIS PENIS. GOONED STUPID AND DUMB? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE BUDDIES! I AM THE GOON BATOR! EMAIL ME AT matguy7071@yahoo.com. If I am not online right now. set a time to listen to me goon! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
thegoonbator.blogspot.com
2717311. thegoonblog
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). IDTesis Riset Jasa Pembuatan Tesis. View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thegoonblog.blogspot.com
2717312. the goon blog
Why New Age Businesses Are Thriving. Ways to Improve Customer Service and Measure Client Satisfaction for Your Business. Different Ways to Improve Workplace Health and Safety Training. Creative Ways to Save Money for Businesses. Five Things to Do with a Degree in Science. Why New Age Businesses Are Thriving. Rejected the notion that god could exist. Are able to operate completely online, maximising profits whilst also offering a valuable service. We Want to Save the Planet. And only ignorant people are c...
thegoonblog.com
2717313. TGB - Reviews | The other stuff that doesn't make the blog…
TGB – Reviews. On September 1, 2010 by Highbury N5 Editor. Please now go to www.thegoonblog.com. For all the latest updates. You can find the blog on NewsNow, Arsenal News and Gooner News. Click here to re-direct to the new website. Thanks for your continued readership. Theo’s emission from the U21’s means he will be named in the seniors. On February 23, 2010 by Highbury N5 Editor. Theres an interview with Jens Lehmann in the Mail. What a fantastic keeper he was, he was a class above Manuel Almunia. ...
thegoonblog.wordpress.com
2717314. Welcome to My World
Welcome to My World. Saturday, January 18, 2014. I Make Beautiful Babies. I know.I know.every mother thinks their kids are the talented, smart, and most beautiful children on the planet. But seriously.I mean seriously.Just look at them. Here is the brief rundown of my what little nuggets are up to these days:. Miss Rian here is the baby of my babies! Quinny-bug" (Quinn).boy can that girl give me the cheeser grin. And I LOVE IT! This girl is more of a trouble-maker, mischievous, defiant 5 year old ever!
thegoonchkelsey.blogspot.com
2717315. The Goondas
Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Sealed Digipack with enclosed 3D Glasses. Includes unlimited streaming of. Via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Ships out within 2 days. Born in a Barn. Released 21 June 2013. Feeds for this album. Switch to mobile view.
thegoondas.bandcamp.com
2717316. THE GOON DIARIES
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a website or blog at WordPress.com.
thegoondiaries.com
2717317. The Goon Docks
80's, comic books, life and other stuff. Lunedì 17 febbraio 2014. Il tutto è poi racchiuso in una cornice non delineata. Le varie vignette, così come i baloon, non hanno bordi definiti, conferendo alla narrazione un aspetto quasi onirico, come se si viaggiasse più sul filo dei ricordi; anche la scelta di non usare chine ma solamente pastelli rafforza questa decisione. La ragazza dai capelli rossi, poi, è di una delicatezza e bellezza rara e Vivès la rende ottimamente. Venerdì 31 gennaio 2014. Un lungo vi...
thegoondocks.blogspot.com
2717318. www.miriampolli.com | home
From the novel "Mothers Like Gods", in progress. Site design by joshua rutherford.
thegoondocks.com
2717319. thegoondocks.net - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thegoondocks.net
2717320. The Goondocks - Home
Goonies Day is June 7 in Astoria, Oregon. Farewell to Warren Field. Zip with a Goonie! Celebrate beloved film, The Goonies,. In the town it was filmed: Astoria, Oregon,. Every year on June 7. Visit Astoria and Warrenton, Oregon for filming locations from The Goonies and other movies. Shop our online store for Goonies merchandise only available in Astoria. The 30th Anniversary Celebration took place. Past Events Photo Galleries. A look back at Anniversary Celebrations. In 2005, 2010, 2015 and other.
thegoondocks.org
2717321. Thegoondox.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain. This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
thegoondox.com
2717322. the Gooneez
BLESSings - http:/ thegooneez.com/mp3/bLESSings.mp3. In Dis Bitch - http:/ thegooneez.com/mp3/indisbitch.mp3. Thats WEstUp - http:/ thegooneez.com/mp3/thatsWESTup.mp3. Killin Hipsters - http:/ thegooneez.com/mp3/killinhipsters.mp3. Looking forward to Yesterday - http:/ thegooneez.com/mp3/lookingforwardtoyesterday.mp3. Me and My Music - http:/ thegooneez.com/mp3/meandmymusic.mp3. Stu Scott - http:/ thegooneez.com/mp3/stuscott.mp3. We bLESSed - http:/ thegooneez.com/mp3/webLESSed.mp3.
thegooneez.com
2717323. TheGooner.com - Arsenal FC News, Views and Opinions
Write for TheGooner.com. Write for TheGooner.com. Wenger Shuts Down Vidal Talk. The TWO players who can save Arsenal’s season – you may be surprised! Meet Arsenal’s South Americans. Arsenal to SHOCK Spurs by signing their star player. Wenger confident that new signing will make his defence WORSE! Is this Arsenal’s best XI? No place for Ramsey or Welbeck! Arsenal to bid for versatile Borussia Dortmund star. LIVE BLOG: Brighton vs Arsenal. Arsenal close to completing 20million deal for defender. Is this ma...
thegooner.com
2717324. The GOONER boy | Arsenal till I die !!!
Arsenal till I die! Arsenal 2 Bournemouth 0: Ozil is the True God! December 29, 2015. So we got a second bite at the apple of top of the table and boy did we finally take it, rather Ozil forced us to take the bite a big fat juicy bite. We had a lot of chances and we were incredible from our set pieces as well; And it wasn’t least bit surprising that our first came from a corner. Ox did really well to win the corner, Ozil curled one in from the resultant corner and Gabriel thumped in the ball to...The fac...
thegoonerboy.wordpress.com
2717325. The Gooner Daily
Daily Thoughts, Opinions, and Rantings On Arsenal and other footballing matters. Wednesday, January 28, 2009. Arsenal Vs. Everton predictions preview and that type of thing. My choice for the 11 today. Sagna Gallas Djourou Clichy. Bendtner Denilson Nasri Vela. ALTHOUGH THE OFFICIAL LINE UP. Full match report later! Monday, January 19, 2009. Changes to the 11 from Hull. Maybe the whole team needs a pair? Ade and RVP were both on form, and really had a go at the defense. Our issue, was again. in the mi...
thegoonerdaily.blogspot.com
2717326. The Gooner Eye | Analytical View of All Things Arsenal
Analytical View of All Things Arsenal. Derby 2 Arsenal 6 – Ade In On The Act Again…He Does A Dance To Show It. Before the game I was interested to see how we would line up. With the season done and dusted but for a small miracle, it is a perfect opportunity to see how certain players can improve the side. Wenger has a chance to look at new options and partnerships and tonight he went half way to doing this. Credit where credit’s due, Derby looked up for it and were working very hard. They harried eac...
thegoonereye.wordpress.com
2717327. The Gooner Eye
Analytical View of all things Arsenal by Josh Benson. Monday, 7 April 2008. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 1 - Title Race Is Over. Our game has got to change if we ar. E going to have any chance of beating Liverpool over two legs. Right now this team plays the ball nicely at times but looks lacking in attacking threat. It is graceful but very far from clinical. The defence is looking a shambles and the squad is looking depleted at exactly the wrong time. I also believe Wenger has made an incorrect decision at a cruci...
thegoonereyecor.blogspot.com
2717329. jconserv.net
The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois).
thegoonerforum.jconserv.net
2717330. Phpbb24.com
thegoonerforum.phpbb24.com
2717331. Gooner Blog
Liverpool 4-4 Arsenal (Fanzone). April 24, 2009. Tribute: RIP David “Rocky” Rocastle. March 31, 2009. A tribute to an outstanding footballer called David Rocastle who died tragically at the age of 33 on the 31st of March 2001. Cesc still has high hopes for the league. March 29, 2009. Enjoy the video and let us know how you feel towards our captains positive views. Gooner of the Goonerforum. Robin Van Persie: Arsenal Belief. March 27, 2009. Almunia 12 months away from representing England? March 25, 2009.
thegoonerforum.wordpress.com
2717332. The Gooner Monkey
Poll: Has Wenger Done Enough to Warrant a New Contract. Källström Joins Arsenal: Thoughts & Poll. Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Match Thoughtzzzzzz. Man City 6-3 Arsenal: Match Thoughts. Berbatov to Arsenal in January? Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 1,242 other followers. Poll: Has Wenger Done Enough to Warrant a New Contract. Källström Joins Arsenal: Thoughts and Poll. Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Match Thoughtzzzzzz. Which One is More Vital.
thegoonermonkey.wordpress.com
2717333. The Gooner Ramble
thegoonerramble.com
2717334. The Gooner Report
Skip to main content. Skip to secondary content. Abou Diaby – Return Of The Living Dead. August 2, 2012. It’s close to midnight and something lanky’s lurking in the dark Under the flood lights, you see a sight that …. Category: Articles and Features. Who needs Van Persie? French fans explain why Olivier Giroud will be Arsenal’s main man next season. August 1, 2012. It’s always nice to be reassured, especially by a couple of beardy Frenchmen in silly hats, but don’t let their …. July 30, 2012.
thegoonerreport.wordpress.com
2717335. 冬の季節の乾燥肌対策を枕で実施しよう
thegoonerreview.com
2717336. TheGoonersNews's blog - The Gooners News - Skyrock.com
All Arsenal News, Transfer Rumours, Pre-Match Build Up.on The Gooners News. I Will Do My Best To Inform You With Everything Going Around With The Club. 20/08/2009 at 5:46 AM. 16/11/2009 at 9:11 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Arsenal - Portsmouth Preview. 18 August (UCL) Celtic 0-2 Arsenal. 15 August (EPL) Everton 1-6 Arsenal. 08 August (Friendly) Valencia 2-0 Arsenal. 02 August (Emirates Cup) Arsenal 3-0 Rangers. 01 August (Emirates Cup) Arsenal 2-1 Atletico Madrid. 19 August (EPL) Birmingham 1-0 Portsmouth.
thegoonersnews.skyrock.com
2717337. The Gooner Zone | Arsenal blog writing Arsenal stuff
Arsenal blog writing Arsenal stuff. How important is Cech actually going to be? And so, in what seems like a ridiculously quick turnaround, the new season is upon us. And I, like every single other blogger, media organisation or random fucker with a Twitter account, am here to make my utterly meaningless and highly-unlikely-to-be-correct predictions. Although saying that, I didn’t do too badly last year. Forgive me for that brief moment of smugness, it’s rare I get something as right as that. Well, it&#8...
thegoonerzone.com