SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 20 / 26 / (2742326 - 2742380)

2742326. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thegrumpymustache.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thegrumpymustache.wordpress.com
2742327. The Grumpy Ogre - Home
The Grumpy Ogre Art - Michael Gray. The Junction City Arts Council, in cooperation with the C.L. Hoover Opera House, hosts a local artist exhibition each month. June's featured artist is.me! The pictures and paintings are already on display, but if you would like a chance to meet with the artist then come on down on the 12th of June between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM for the official reception. There will be drinks (wine and non-alcoholic beverages) and snacks, and it costs nothing to show up and look around.
thegrumpyogre.com
2742328. Grumpy Old Avatars
Our Virtual Worlds are amazing places, full of enthusiastic creative and wonderful communities not to mention the developers of these immersive playgrounds who have given us the tools to let our imaginations run wild. Grumpy Old Avatars" gives us the other perspective - the Avatar take - on the million irritations of  today's online life. Mal Burns Monitor: A Question of Virtual VAT. 15th October 10 Show. Open Letter to Second Life About Autotune. Sunday, 24 October 2010. Monday, 18 October 2010.
thegrumpyoldavatars.blogspot.com
2742329. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thegrumpyoldbastard.com
2742330. Grumpy Old Blogger
Sunday, September 8, 2013. Virgin media - lowest common IQ? I wanted to change some aspects of my Virgin Media account. So I phoned them. It appeared I would have to wait up to 30 minutes to talk to a human being. Busy time for them apparently, 7am. So I emailed explaining the delay situation and asking them to call me. I got a reply! The reply said they would be delighted to assist me (top marks! And suggesting I phone the number that I had encountered the 30 minute delay on (no marks! Posted by Jim Ewan.
thegrumpyoldbloggeruk.blogspot.com
2742331. The Grumpy Old Cow's Blog | Tim says this will help me reflect… Possibly help me remember things too, when I'm 50
The Grumpy Old Cow's Blog. Tim says this will help me reflect… Possibly help me remember things too, when I'm 50. Funny how things turn out. September 1, 2011. While waiting for Tim to get some cash from the ATM machine (before saying goodbye after a good chat over coffee), we caught a glimpse of a picture Tim kept in her purse. A cute picture displaying happy faces of her honey and herself. It makes him happy. So I asked without realizing it was an obvious question. Ya Isn’t it supposed to be like that?
thegrumpyoldcow.wordpress.com
2742332. Grumpy Old Drivers
The template for displaying the homepage */? Issue Five out now. For an antidote to the irritations of modern life with added cars, read on. YOU’D BETTER LIKE IT…. Well, we’ve had a makeover, a facelift. Unlike the human verity (which seems to make some recipients resemble a racing greyhound in a wind tunnel), this one will hopefully take years off us. It should also make our site nicer to look at and easier to navigate. This is down to web designer Fran Hasleden, whose […]. Grumpy Seat Leon ST test.
thegrumpyolddrivers.co.uk
2742333. Music | Grumpy Olde Men
Youre A Mean One - How the Grumps Stole Christmas. Got 16 (No Shit) Contest. Stay Off My Lawn (single). Long Beach, California. Ugly Ducklings Dizzy Dustin and DJ Shag join forces to bring you Grumpy Olde Men.On a mission to bridge the gap between yesteryears Old School and todays Trap Music. (still not sure what Trap actually is? Contact Grumpy Olde Men. Switch to mobile view.
thegrumpyoldemen.bandcamp.com
2742334. TheGrumpyOldGits.co.uk » Accept no imitations
World Cup 2014 Competition - anyone up for it. Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:44 pm. Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:13 pm. Windows 10 is to be released. Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:13 pm. Came home last night to a broken TV. Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:46 pm. Windows 10 has 10 year Lifespan. Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:21 pm. CSGO Updated to 1.34.9.4. Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:34 am. Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:10 pm. CSGO Updated to 1.34.9.3. Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:40 pm. Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:49 pm. CSGO has been updated to 1.34.9.2. Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:44 am. Page 1 / 1.
thegrumpyoldgits.co.uk
2742335. The Grumpy Old Gits Clan - TF2 Server IP: 109.70.149.26:27007 • Index page
Welcome to the Grumpy Old Gits! Welcome to the Grumpy Old Gits Team Fortress 2 Clan website. Originally a Counter Strike Source Clan formed in 2004, we made the move to Team Fortress 2 in 2009 and continue to go from strength to strength. We run a no-nonsense TF2 server with a zero tolerance policy towards troublemakers, cheats and trolls. The community is made up of GoG admins, GoG regulars ( GoG ) and those that prefer just to play from time to time. So, feel free to register. For the forums, say hello.
thegrumpyoldgits.com
2742336. GoG HLstatsX - Servers
Wwwthegrumpyoldgits.com Friday Fap Fest. Participating Servers ( Miscellaneous Statistics. New players last 24h) with 21,449. Kills and 1,859. Headshots (8,67%) on 1. Wwwthegrumpyoldgits.com Friday Fap Fest. Wwwthegrumpyoldgits.com Friday Fap Fest. Daily Awards ( Overview. Winner (Thursday, Aug 13, 2015). 5 kills with fireaxe). 1 kills with back scratcher). 3 kills with backburner). 8 Most backstab kills). GoG The Once and Future King. 2 kills with skullbat). Best Sentryguns - Level 1. 2 kills with kukri).
thegrumpyoldgits.hlstatsx.com
2742337. TransIP - Reserved domain
This is the standard TransIP page for reserved domain names. No website has been published for this domain. Are you still seeing. This after publishing your website? Please make sure you upload your website to the /www directory and clear your browser cache before reloading this page. Domains and Web hosting. Dit domein is gereserveerd. U kijkt naar de standaardpagina van TransIP. Voor deze domeinnaam is nog geen website gepubliceerd. Heeft u de bestanden van. Dit domein is gereserveerd.
thegrumpyoldknitter.com
2742338. The Grumpy Old Limey - Home
Strange, Weird, Wonderful and Cool Buildings. The Futuro House .com. The Grumpy Old Limey. A little bit of this, a little bit of that and just a hint of the other. The Futuro House Project. Join Skyrim Email List. Join Futuro Email List. Join Buildings Email List. The Grumpy Old Limey Family Of Websites. Hall Of The Dragon Priests and Skyrim Modding. Hall Of The Dragon Priests. Hall Of The Dragon Priests. Hall Of The Dragon Priests Walkthru. Skyrim Modding Site Map. Latest Update Alpha Version 1.0. Stran...
thegrumpyoldlimey.com
2742339. Thegrumpyoldman.net
thegrumpyoldman.net
2742340. The Grumpy Old Man | Get off my blog, you crazy kids!
The Grumpy Old Man. May 28, 2008. Stop Putting Buttons on Everything! 8212; sidewised @ 10:44 pm. I used to just answer the phone and say hello! Do I really need 78 buttons on my TV remote? Oprah is on Channel 5! 8212; grumpus @ 4:09 pm. Remember back when movie posters actually required a bit of work and talent to create? Nowadays they just slap an actor’s big head up there and go to print. Is it “Fracture? 8221; or is it “I SHOT MY WIFE.”? May 26, 2008. 8212; sidewised @ 11:30 pm. May 25, 2008. What is...
thegrumpyoldman.wordpress.com
2742341. Thegrumpyoldmensclub.com
thegrumpyoldmensclub.com
2742342. The Grumpy Old Scientist
The Grumpy Old Scientist. Sharing my amazement at the wonders of the universe. Pointing out stupidity. Educational links at www.jschwartz.com! 160;     Contact: webmaster at jschwartz.com. Sunday, June 28, 2015. I finally made it! The one that all of the others are named after. 45 degrees F and windy in June. Where the 2 plates meet -. North America and Eurasia. The famous trail between 2 continents. Mr Redwing with his mouth full of food for his babies. Posted by The Grumpy Old Scientist. I hadn't seen ...
thegrumpyoldscientist.blogspot.com
2742343. The Grumpy Old Man
The Grumpy Old Man. The ranting and raving of a grumpy old fart. I'm A Grumpy Old Man. About me and this blog. Sunday, 18 September 2011. The Grumpy Old Man Hates Dentists. Its not that I hate Dentists, the one that I see is a very nice man. I say man, he looks about 14 years old but he is probably in his late twentys. Its not that Im a big woosy or a cry baby, I just dont like people sticking needles into my gums and poking around with pieces of surgical steel in my little mouth. The Grumpy Old Fairy.
thegrumpyone.com
2742344. thegrumpyowl
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thegrumpyowl.blogspot.com
2742345. The Grumpy Owl
Reviews of technicolor ultra mall. The human portion of Ryan Oakley was born in the underground ruins of Camp X and educated in Camp 30. It was recently shipped to California where it was purposely infested with The Whispering Alien Parasites. (SUSPECT AN UNDISCLOSED SWARMING AVIAN OVERMIND.) Its 2011 cult novel, Technicolor Ultra Mall. We are attempting an information transaction with humans. We are failing. The Nevada Highway carries dispatches from brood parasites and invasive fish to the coast of Flo...
thegrumpyowl.com
2742346. The Grumpy Owl
Version 1.2. Theme Designed and Developed by Amit Jakhu. July 17, 2015. June 11, 2015. June 11, 2015. Vladimir Serov: The Winter Palace is Captured. June 11, 2015. Illustrations by Elisa Ancori. My Amp Goes To 11. June 11, 2015. I hate living in Texas. Can’t tell if this is anti-equal rights or pro-satan. June 11, 2015. Yayoi Kusama, The Obliteration Room. 2002-present) at David Zwirner. June 11, 2015. Still scanning after all these years. June 11, 2015. Oil painting on photographs). June 11, 2015.
thegrumpyowl.tumblr.com
2742347. The Grumpy Owl | Quality. Oddity. Banality.
About The Grumpy Owl. Quality. Oddity. Banality. September 18, 2009. The Grumpy Owl: Podcast Two. Posted by Ryan Oakley under Uncategorized. The second podcast for The grumpy Owl by Ryan Oakley. July 12, 2009. The Grumpy Owl is Dead. Posted by Ryan Oakley under Uncategorized. The Grumpy Owl has moved. You can now find it here. The Grumpy Owl has moved. You can now find it here. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. 8212; The Connections Theme. Blog at WordPress.com.
thegrumpyowl.wordpress.com
2742348. Matt Bloise's Portfolio
You’re here. Studies have shown that the average person looking at any portfolio gives it approximately seven seconds before they stop viewing. Even less time is given if there’s a noticeable error or mistake. Awesome. This bodes well for the both of us. I’ll stop dawdling and get down to the quick and dirty facts about me:. Currently working at Carbine Studios as a Content Systems designer on the hit MMORPG WildStar. Accomplished scripter and writer. Enjoys dogs and long walks on the beach.
thegrumpypaladin.com
2742349. TheGrumpyPanda - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Grumpy is the new Cute! Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 4 Years. 12 Month Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». March 29, 1987. CA: PC AC...
thegrumpypanda.deviantart.com
2742351. The Grumpy Penguin
Life as experienced by a reinvigorated cynic. Saturday, January 17, 2015. This Is Not a Blog Post. So it's like this. I don't even really know how to react to that. I managed to keep it going through the end of last year and it's still intact as I write this. It will reach thirty straight weeks tomorrow when I drive up to Lindsay to visit my Dad. I'm pretty damned proud of that. But here's what's happening right now. So I wrote this instead. Hope you're okay with it. We'll talk soon. Thanks, Jimmy Kimmel.
thegrumpypenguin.blogspot.com
2742353. Thegrumpypenguin.com
thegrumpypenguin.com
2742354. Home
The Grumpy Pete is a classic American LargeCar which has been fully customized to make your next event a memorable one. Book The Grumpy Pete now.
thegrumpypete.com
2742355. The Grumpy Photographer
A collection of photographs by a grumpy photographer. Friday, August 10, 2007. This Blog Has Moved. I have moved this blog to another site. Please visit. Wednesday, August 8, 2007. I'm happy to post a few firebomber photos that my friend Phil L has sent me. Apparently, the firebombers are now based out of Santa Maria. Sounds like good news. Always nice to have this parked in the drive. Brush Crews helping in the Neighborhood. Fire from Space Image by NASA. Tuesday, August 7, 2007. Monday, August 6, 2007.
thegrumpyphotographer.blogspot.com
2742356. The Grumpy PM
Adventures in Project Management. Saturday, March 21, 2009. 5 Simple Rules for Joining a Project Underway. Okay, there's really nothing simple about joining a project as the PM when the project is already underway. You're going to need to jump right in and keep the project on track while you ramp up on everything about the project. However, while you could probably write a small book or a long article on this topic, I have found that five is the magic number as far as the limit of " action items. Them th...
thegrumpypm.blogspot.com
2742357. The Grumpy Programmer
Aug 6, 2015. This isn't one of my usual grumpy stories. This morning I had rainbow time. It was wonderful. But I found a solution. My wife loves Swarovski style cut lead glass crystals. And, every child I have ever met loves rainbows. Those prismatic crystals are wonderful rainbow makers. I found a solution to that too. When I was a little kid, almost eight years old, I saw the move Pollyanna. That movie had a surprisingly large effect on my life. Those Mother's Day crystals are wonderful rainbow makers&...
thegrumpyprogrammer.com
2742358. The Grumpy Puppy | Humans are Jack Wads
Humans are Jack Wads. Home of The Grumpy Puppy. If you buy or sell dogs or cats, get the hell off my site. Its pretty sad really. I was dumped by a family for one inane or another reason to a shelter. When people do this, they convince themselves that I will be adopted and live a better life. Justifications are so important for you humans. The truth is, most of us don’t get adopted. You kill literally millions of us each year from your neglect, stupidity and ignorance. But your bloated belief in your own...
thegrumpypuppy.com
2742359. The Grumpy Quinn | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thegrumpyquinn.com
2742360. The Grumpy Reporter | A Daring Desert Dispatcher
A Daring Desert Dispatcher. Brandon Messick: The Resume. Winchester Dairy abuses exposed by rights group. Published in Artesia Daily Press Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014. Immigrant rights march sees strong support. Published Tuesday, Aug. 19, 2014, in Artesia Daily Press. Johnson, Heinrich tour FLETC facility. Printed in Artesia Daily Press Sunday, July 13, 2014. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. The DePo Masthead Theme. Follow “The Grumpy Reporter”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
thegrumpyreporter.net
2742361. The Grumpy Republican
Conservative principles and ideas will always win the debate. My Purpose and Promise. This blog is a forum open to all (civil) peoples who wish to discuss any issues facing our country today. Use me as a resource. We must share our ideas and hopes for the country with others. If you need help in debating or communicating to family, friends, co-workers, whoever(! Tuesday, January 11, 2011. Anyone else puking in their mouths? Nothing like getting just a smidgen. Let me preface with this: anyone who thinks ...
thegrumpyrepublican.blogspot.com
2742362. The Grumpy Sailor | recipes and ideologies from a vegan galley
Recipes and ideologies from a vegan galley. Savoury Pancake Stack with Pine Nut Cream (gluten free). This recipe is something I tried last week, kind of just making it up as I went along. This is not something I usually do, I will usually thing about what it is a want to make then list all the ingredients I want to use etc. and work out the best way to make the meal. But with these pancakes it was different. July 16, 2015. July 16, 2015. Savoury Pancake Stack with Pine Nut Cream (gluten free). May 6, 2015.
thegrumpysailor.com
2742363. TheGrumpysaurus (Amy) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Aka, the unsociable introvert). Deviant for 9 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 9 hours ago. Aka, the unsociable introvert). This is the place where you can personalize your profile! This is my...
thegrumpysaurus.deviantart.com
2742364. the grumpy scot
Musings of a displaced Northerner. Monday, September 19, 2011. Straight in at the deep end. Http:/ www.mobygratis.com/film-music.html. Sunday, September 18, 2011. It's my first day at school tomorrow. And so I put my head into my Transformers lunch box and cry. Http:/ nicolelavelle.tumblr.com/. Saturday, September 17, 2011. Are you sitting comfortably? The Pipe and Slippers. Dark wood furnishings, mis-matched armchairs,. Pies pies pies, a gluttonous selection of spirits, patchy. As well as acting as as a...
thegrumpyscot.blogspot.com
2742365. Home page
Mi lista de artículos de interés. 0 item(s) - 0,00. No tiene artículos en su carrito de compras. Dungeons and Dragons Battle for Faerun. Star Wars The Card Game. Star Wars X-Wing: Miniature Game. Star Wars: Imperial Assault. Dungeons and Dragons Battle for Faerun. Star Wars The Card Game. Star Wars X-Wing: Miniature Game. Star Wars: Imperial Assault. Compra tus cartas por separado o en pack en nuestra tienda. Kayn Somos Pack de Villano. Kayn Somos Villain Pack. Boba Fett Villain Pack. X-Wing - Castigador...
thegrumpyshop.com
2742367. The Grumpy Sociologist
Sociology blog with heavy emphases on sports, masculinities, popular culture, and violence. Tuesday, September 17, 2013. Wednesday, August 28, 2013. Check out SociologyInFocus.com! Sunday, December 9, 2012. Contemporary Slavery in Thailand. Over at Sociology in Focus, I have a completed 4-part series on contemporary slavery in Thailand based on a recent trip I took in August with Global Exchange. Part 1 is titled " Contemporary Slavery: Developing and Preying on Vulnerability. Part 4 is titled " Contempo...
thegrumpysociologist.blogspot.com
2742368. The Grumpy Stoic | On living the good life…
On living the good life…. Seneca: Letter IV–On Death and Tranquility. In letter four Seneca talks about death, our fear of it, and coping with the reality of it. But first, something new and old:. From Victor J. Stenger, God and the Folly of Faith, page 290:. Perhaps I have made some progress. Only make progress and you will realize that there are some things we should not fear just because they bring so much fear with them. No suffering is great if it has an end. Death is coming to you: it would...Clutc...
thegrumpystoic.wordpress.com
2742369. The Grumpys Trumpet | Help Make The Most Of Your Business
Help Make The Most Of Your Business. Opting For A House Security System. Home and Business Services. When you are looking to invest in a home security system, you will surely be confused with the several options available in the market. There are wired systems that have existed for long while wireless systems are comparatively new but promise an ease of operation and installation. Again, the components of each security system differ. In order to get the right security system for your home. As the range o...
thegrumpystrumpet.com
2742370. The Grumpy Strumpet Blog | Come for the food, stay for the adventure!
The Grumpy Strumpet Blog. Come for the food, stay for the adventure! Misery Strumpet and Development Continues. I’ve updated my Jabberwocky Development Journal. With a new entry. In it I discuss the newly released Misery Stone and some nifty new GUI work by Little Baron. Posted in NWN2 Project. Digging Deep into Development! I’ve posted another update for Jabberwocky. Where I discuss more caves areas and the stunning new work by Hellfire! Check it out today! Posted in NWN2 Project. Posted in NWN2 Project.
thegrumpystrumpet.wordpress.com
2742372. The Grumpy Stunty
Tuesday, 9 September 2014. In all the years I have been playing Dwarfs, this is one hero that I have never actually had a painted model for, or even used.  I honestly dont know why I havent. I have had this model since he came out, back in 7th Ed I think.  I am now going through my boxes, and decided I need at least one Master Engineer, as they seem to have some good use. Click to read more. Links to this post. Monday, 8 September 2014. Metal Ironbreakers Second rank complete. Click to read more. Links t...
thegrumpystunty.blogspot.com
2742373. The Grumpy Swimmer | Books & More...
The Grumpy Swimmer Books and More. Books and More…! 110 Ormond Road, Elwood VIC 3184 Australia – P: 61 3 9525 7488. F: 61 3 9525 7477. Opening Hours: 10am – 6pm Monday to Sunday.
thegrumpyswimmer.com.au
2742374. thegrumpysysadmin.net
Ce nom de domaine n'est pas disponible. Il a été enregistré via gandi.net. More information about the owner. Enregistrer votre nom de domaine. Chez Gandi, vous avez le choix sur plus d'une centaine d'extensions et vous bénéficiez de tous les services inclus (mail, redirection, ssl.). Rechercher un nom de domaine. Votre site dans le cloud? Découvrez Simple Hosting, notre cloud en mode PaaS à partir de 4 HT par mois (-50% la première année pour les clients domaine). It is currently being parked by the owner.
thegrumpysysadmin.net
2742375. The Grumpy Tart
How-To Save Google Maps To View Offline. Free iOS Travel Apps. The Liebster Award is an online award given out by bloggers to new bloggers. It’s a great way to find out a little more about your fellow travel bloggers, network and get your travel blog noticed. Thanks to Tara from Travel Geek Tara. For nominating me for this award and I’m more than happy to pass on the Liebster Award chain. Thank the blogger nominated you include a link back to their website. Answer the eleven questions they ask you. What ...
thegrumpytart.wordpress.com
2742376. Welcome thegrumpytrader.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thegrumpytrader.com
2742377. Home - Grumpy Troll Brew Pub
We Brew the Most Unique Beers Under the Sun! What’s On Tap. Our very own hand crafted. Our Brewmaster, Mark Knoebl, is a longtime, local award winning, commercial and home brewer with over 20 years of experience. He is a graduate of America’s oldest brewing school, the Siebel Institute of Technology, and has worked closely with some of Wisconsin’s best brewmasters at the best breweries, including New Glarus Brewing, City Brewery and Sand Creek Brewing Company. Fun and relaxing environment in our. The his...
thegrumpytroll.com
2742378. The Grumpy Uncle - Home
The Grumpy Uncle Pub. Still in the dream stages. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
thegrumpyuncle.com
2742379. The Grumpy Vaper - e-cigarette and vaping news, vaping and e-cigarette reviews
Vaping and E-Cigarette News and Reviews. The Science Of Vaping. About The Grumpy Vaper. WOTOFO Enter Box Mod Arena With Freakshow Tiny TC. Middot; 3 comments. Middot; Categories: E-Cigarette News. Middot; Tags: Box Mod News. E-Cigarette and Vaping News. WOTOFO have just released some details and images of their first regulated box mod with Temperature Control. 8211; The WOTOFO Freakshow Tiny. TGV has been a big fan of WOTOFO’s atomisers to date. The Troll, Freakshow and Sapor RDAs (reviewed here. That lo...
thegrumpyvaper.com
2742380. The Grumpy Voter | Somebody Who's Tired Of Being Less Than Impressed With Our Politicians
Sign Of The Times. May 10, 2013. A sign on the back of a septic truck:. 8220;Caution – This Truck is full of Political Promises”. Comments Off on Sign Of The Times. Toronto: Please Stop Calling It A Budget Surplus. May 2, 2012. Comments Off on Toronto: Please Stop Calling It A Budget Surplus. David Suzuki For Prime Minister – No Thanks! April 19, 2012. What’s next, Don Cherry for Minister of Defense? What economic policy experience does he have? I have no doubt he could provide all sorts of useful policy...
thegrumpyvoter.ca