SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 20 / 5 / (2685588 - 2685642)

2685588. The Geeky Chic | free obsessions are the new fashion
Free obsessions are the new fashion. Visual and Performance Art Review Information. Happy 23rd Birthday Daniel Radcliffe! July 23, 2012. In the world of Geeks, it surely is some sort of international holiday when “The Boy Who Lived” celebrates a birthday! The Geeky Chic joins the world in wishing a very happy birthday to Daniel Radcliffe! Not only did he embody for us Harry Potter and give us a spectacular gothic turn in The… More Happy 23rd Birthday Daniel Radcliffe! Happy 23rd Birthday Daniel Radcliffe!
thegeekychic.wordpress.com
2685589. Thegeekycollegegirl's Blog | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. May 6, 2010. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
thegeekycollegegirl.wordpress.com
2685590. You've Reached The Internet Home Of Mighty Steve... THE GEEKY CONSERVATIVE!
You've Reached The Internet Home Of Mighty Steve. THE GEEKY CONSERVATIVE! Saturday, June 1, 2013. Your Journey To Political Wisdom, Geeky Fun, And Other Important Stuff Begins HERE! PS- Yes, Virginia, this site updates frequently with My Wisdom. Visit often! UPDATE ALERT- June 27 2015* *. After a nearly TWO YEAR vacation (sorry) we have an all new POLITICAL RANT! I give my correct take on the Supreme Court's recent decision on gay marriage, and what's coming next. Read and agree. No animals were harmed o...
thegeekyconservative.com
2685591. Frequently Asked Questions for....THE GEEKY CONSERVATIVE!
Frequently Asked Questions for.THE GEEKY CONSERVATIVE! Friday, May 31, 2013. You probably have many questions about this site. If you don't, you should think of some. Don't be lazy. That's the Way of the Liberal. Such slothfulness is not tolerated here. Usually. I bet you're asking. 1) Uncle Steve, Who Are You And Why Should I Care? Fair Question, Reader! Now, as to why you should care, it just makes sense to have an idea of WHY. Someone is saying WHAT. 2) May we comment to your posts? There's no set sch...
thegeekyconservativequestions.blogspot.com
2685592. The Geeky Conservative Presents: Mighty Steve's SoapBox!
The Geeky Conservative Presents: Mighty Steve's SoapBox! Wednesday, June 19, 2013. Spare The Rod, Betray The Child. If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Ignoring this axiom can have serious consequences in life. On the national stage, it can have disastrous consequences. Redefining child abuse to include virtually any punishment is an excellent, and tragic, example. And so are the actual children- today's youth, and the young men and women in their 20's. In my house, there wasn't much debate over parental d...
thegeekyconservativesoapbox.blogspot.com
2685593. Der feministische Pop-Kultur Podcast \m/
Der feministische Pop-Kultur Podcast m/. TGC – 011 Jahresrückblick 2016. Https:/ thegeekycoven.de/podcast-player/197/tgc-011-jahresrueckblick-2016.mp3. In neuem Fenster abspielen. Aufgenommen am Dezember 13, 2016. Die Hexen sind durch mit 2016. Aus, Ende, Vorbei! Wir schauen aber noch mal zurück, was war gut, was war schlecht? Und was erhoffen wir uns von 2017. Bonus: Wer es schafft zu zählen, wie oft Alex Deadpool sagt, bekommt von uns die Glasglockenfolge! Triggerwarnung: Erwähnung von häuslicher Gewalt.
thegeekycoven.de
2685594. The Geeky Crafter
Crafting. Parenting. Geekery. Clueless But Hopeful Mama - My sister-in-law's musings on parenting and adorable photos of my nieces. The Hubby's Blog - Everything you ever wanted to know about San Bernardino Prep Sports. Wednesday, July 31, 2013. Making a Baby Hat. We picked him up at the church rummage sale for 50 cents. At the time, he was grungy and wearing a little cap, so I had no idea that when I cleaned him up, he could easily be mistaken for this:. I sunburn easily. Also, I look evil. Turn the tis...
thegeekycrafter.blogspot.com
2685595. The Geeky Crafter – crochet-knitting-baking-geekery
October 19, 2015. October 20, 2015. A beanie that doesn’t really require much thought, as the stitch is the same throughout. This method does use more yarn than a typical hat would. I usually use “I Love This Yarn” by Hobby Lobby and it takes almost half a skein. I have used worsted weight and chunky, both in several different brands and textures. Chain until about 12 to 14 inches. Half double crochet into third stitch from the hook and in each stitch across. Chain 1. Sew the ends together. Now you can a...
thegeekycrafter.wordpress.com
2685596. Should I buy that laptop? Reviews on cool technology.
Reviews and Info on all things cool and geeky. You need to set up the menu from Wordpress admin. Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here. Created by Site5 WordPress Themes. Experts in WordPress Hosting.
thegeekycritic.com
2685597. the geeky dad.com | Brilliant geekery. Clueless parenting.
The geeky dad.com. Brilliant geekery. Clueless parenting. Abby: Walking and Dancing! November 16, 2009. Abby’s had a huge week. Yesterday, she started walking a little bit. She started with one step, repeated that two more times, and then busted out three steps in a row! That’s awesome to watch. We caught some good stuff on video today, edited down to the best 1:11. Enjoy! November 9, 2009. I Want to Be the Subject. October 18, 2009. I’ve had a little “a ha! Don’t believe me? Fine I’ll prove it&#46...
thegeekydad.wordpress.com
2685598. Thegeekydog.com
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
thegeekydog.com
2685599. Game Design = The Geeky Dream | A fun, hardworking and creative year at VFS…..
Game Design = The Geeky Dream. A fun, hardworking and creative year at VFS…. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. July 19, 2012. I’ve starring at this blank page for a while. Did I say a while? So id figure it might as well be simple and short. I’m currently employed at DeNA Studios Canada for my first steps in the game industry. Good look in your future, present and past endevours game designers. PULSE in the NEWs (AGAIN). June 15, 2012. Just thought I share the great news! May 16, 2012.
thegeekydream.wordpress.com
2685601. The Geeky Duck
Thursday, June 10, 2010. Hey guys, here' s a site which will be talking about awards in Singapore for great companies/services. Awards.sg. Thursday, November 6, 2008. I'm amazed at how effective Vaio's marketing strategy is. However i feel that their most useful avenue is the Singapore Business Tonight. Because of that, Vaio is viewed as 'the business laptop' and sales for Vaio just flows easily. One who has worked in a laptop showroom will be able to tell you that. Wednesday, November 5, 2008. After thi...
thegeekyduck.blogspot.com
2685602. Geeky Dude - A Dude's Geek Journal
How to Search a Single Site with Google. How to Use Search Operators in Google. Skype’s Web version let you make calls without installing it’s application. How to Export Saved Password only in Chrome. How to Disable or Completely Remove Plugins in Chrome. Tip to Adjust more on “Bookmarks Bar” in Chrome. Many of Chrome users hates that because it handles very less number of bookmarks on the screen while browsing. How to Show more on “Bookmark bar” There is a simple solution. Subscribe to Blog via Email.
thegeekydude.com
2685603. The Geeky Teacher – Putting the Geek in Teaching
Putting the Geek in Teaching. Geeky School Tool of the Month. Superheroes in the Library! June 8, 2016. To start with, we needed a new book drop sign. From there we also needed to redo the window (always a favorite of mine! Inside were various superhero pop figures (yes the’re all mine,) several comics from both the elementary and middle school sections,. A cityscape complete with flying superheroes and a “bat signal,”. If so let us know in the comments below. Share the comic book love! June 8, 2016.
thegeekyeducator.wordpress.com
2685604. The Geeky Farmer
TECH STUFF FROM A GEEKY FARMER. Thursday, April 5, 2012. Let's admit it, we're all a little lazy. I mean, how awesome would it be if your phone would turn the WiFi on for you when you get home? Or if it could turn the notifications off at night and back on in the morning? And what if it could do all that for free? Llama has four main screens: Areas, Events, Profiles and Recent. The left most screen is Areas. Areas are defined by either cell towers or GPS locations (requires map addon. I have it set to ch...
thegeekyfarmer.blogspot.com
2685605. The Geeky Fashionista -
January Goals December Recap. Review Of the Year Blog Tag. Merry Fictional Blog Challenge. 2016 December Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxing. My 2016 Christmas Wishlist. Best Geek Dresses – Part One. San Diego Comic Con 2016 Sunday Recap. My 27th Birthday Wishlist. Nerd Out 1 Year Anniversary Party. San Diego Comic Con 2016 Saturday Recap. January Goals December Recap. January 9, 2017. Hope you all are enjoying 2017! I’m doing my follow-up with my doctor tomorrow and am hoping for more good news! January 7, 2017.
thegeekyfashionista.com
2685606. Geeky Femme
Wednesday, January 21, 2015. Supanova Loves Adam Baldwin - But I Don't. There's been a bit of controversy around the Supanova convention's latest guest announcement - it seems Adam Baldwin, formerly of Firefly and now of Gamer Gate will be gracing us with his presence here in Sydney come June. A lot of people, including myself, are very disappointed by this decision, and I wanted to outline a few of the reasons why. Imagine Supanova as the Big Party of the Year, but for these guys instead of the jocks.
thegeekyfemme.blogspot.com
2685608. The Geeky Filmmaker
The Kid With Way Too Many Hobbies. Saturday, 21 July 2012. THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. Tuesday, 17 July 2012. Friday, 25 May 2012. Signing out for now,. Thursday, 3 May 2012. Yes, it's been a long time since I've been trying to decide a new name for my film production company. Well after coming up with 8 different names that were all completely awesome, a decision has been made! Sunday, 15 April 2012. REVENGE PART II IS DONE! All my hard work, sweat and complaining was not in vain! Wednesday, 11 April 2012.
thegeekyfilmmaker.blogspot.com
2685610. The Geeky Frenchy
Key animation - how it work inside! How to add Adobe Flash player to your Android Tab / Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. I found a lot of people had the same issue like so i made the program available in my dropbox, i found it very odd that is not already installed on my Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 so this how to do it :. You just go to this link. Very simple, easy and quick just for you! 160; Done all the research ;). FREE IZettle - Now anyone can take secure card payments. Amazing look what I just received!
thegeekyfrenchy.blogspot.com
2685611. The Geeky Gamer for the geek who loves games » The Geeky Gamer
The Geeky Gamer for the geek who loves games. The Last of Us. The Geeky Gamer – Your one stop gaming shop. State of Decay Review. Check out the new survivor zombie RPG. More Info. Gears of War The Board Game. Read our review on the awesome Gears of War Board Game. More Info. The Last of Us Preview. Check out our review on the brilliant new game The Last Of Us. More Info. Read our Munckin review. More Info. XCOM Enemy Unknown is now avaiable on IOS to enjoy and take with you wherever you go. More Info.
thegeekygamer.com
2685612. Geeky Gamer
Friday, 3 January 2014. Here's one of the best alpha games I have played yet. Space Engineers isn't just a space sandbox building game, it's a chance to unleash your inner Dr Sheldon Cooper. Upon the awaiting procedural sandbox. It's many geniuses to tinker with real physics and build the ultimate achievement of their minds. The big bad looking battleship kinds, or even just the star ship transporters. Your imagination is the limit of what you can build in each category. 3. Space stations. My personal fa...
thegeekygamers.blogspot.com
2685614. The Geeky Gardener
She reads, she gardens, she reads some more. Lego in the garden. Lego and gardening aren’t often mentioned in the same sentence. But one man - Jin Kai Soo - decided to change all that. . Read more. The Geeky Gardener turns ONE. The Geeky Gardener has turned one. Well, the blog’s anniversary was more than a month ago. Sorry. . Read more. The secret life of winter plants. Rain, rain, come again … petrichor or geosmin? Red and yellow and …. Pandora news out of the box. Sunflowers: the untold story. I was cr...
thegeekygardener.com
2685615. 404 (Page Not Found) Error - Ever feel like you're in the wrong place?
Ever feel you're in the wrong place. 404 (Page Not Found) Error. If you're the site owner,. One of two things happened:. 1) You entered an incorrect URL into your browser's address bar, or. 2) You haven't uploaded content. If you're a visitor. And not sure what happened:. 1) You entered or copied the URL incorrectly or. 2) The link you used to get here is faulty. It's an excellent idea to let the link owner know.).
thegeekygary.com
2685616. The Geeky Gentleman
For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs. Sunday, March 25, 2012. The Legend Of Korra Unblocked Premiere Wows Fans And Newcomers Alike. On March 14, Nickelodeon launched KorraNation.com, a site and multi-social network campaign in hopes of hyping up the much anticipated premiere of The Legend Of Korra. Later still, it was announced that both movies would be scrapped and instead replaced with a single movie that “involves a girl named Korra.” Finally, this too, was scrapped&#4...So yeah, ther...
thegeekygentleman.blogspot.com
2685617. Home - The Geeky Giraffe
Don't see the pillow you were looking for? Call or shoot an email our way, and we'll do our best to help! 2015 The Geeky Giraffe.
thegeekygiraffe.com
2685618. The Geeky Girl
Subscribe to my blog. Welcome to the Geeky Girl. Many of you already know me by Civil War Sallie . Well, I have decided to start a totally new project called The Geeky Girl. Here is where I will be talking about 21. Century technology, thoughts about my school work, links to teachers that are using technology in their classroom, and some of the AWESOME presenters that I have met. These teachers are my inspiration for this new project. I hope you enjoy following Geeky Girl.
thegeekygirl.net
2685619. The Geeky Girl Next Door
The Geeky Girl Next Door. Me, Myself & I. The Man From U.N.C.L.E. I read a review that claimed TMFU was quite dull and after seeing it for myself I can safely say that that review was talking out of its arse. To … Continue reading →. August 19, 2015 · Leave a comment. Station Road is… sort of a hidden gem where I live. I don’t think many people know about it but I love that. I love how isolated it is. In … Continue reading →. August 18, 2015 · 2 Comments. August 12, 2015 · Leave a comment. Thanks to Paul...
thegeekygirlnextdoor.wordpress.com
2685620. The Geeky Globe | Poking Geeks
10 Awesome Gadgets that inspired us at CES 2015. 2015’s Consumer Electronic Show has come to an end. We’re taking this opportunity to highlight the stuff that wowed us most. There’s so much of tech like wearable gadgets and gadgets for your feet, for your home, for your pets and so on showcased at the biggest tech expo. Here is a list of awesome […]. The Worst Stuff at CES 2015. Dyson’s new Cinetic Vacuums makes the filters obsolete. House of Marley, formed in part by the family of Reggae icon Bob Marley...
thegeekyglobe.com
2685621. thegeekygoblin.com Coming Soon!
Thegeekygoblin.com Coming Soon! The DreamHost customer who owns thegeekygoblin.com has not yet uploaded their website or has chosen to leave this holding page active. If you are the owner of this domain, you'll find your login information contained within the emails sent to you when your account was activated. Once logged in, you'll be able to delete this page (quickstart.html) and begin uploading your new site. Also, here are some helpful links for getting started!
thegeekygoblin.com
2685622. The Geeky Grandma | If Grandma can do it, so can you
Tools & Resources. 5 Facts About Grandma’s iPad That Will Impress Your Friends. Grandma’s iPad isn’t just filled with Apps to remind her when to take her pills or to read out load the latest issue from Time Magazine while Grandma knits a scarf (although the aforementioned is still true…) Grandma also has an impressive amount of. read more. Digital Calendars: are they worth it? Here are three very good reasons to start using a digital. read more. First off, what is a digital address book? It wasn’t ...
thegeekygrandma.com
2685623. The Geeky Granny | Simple Steps to Conquer your Computer
Scanning Tips and Tricks. Typing a Family History. Creating A Template in WordPerfect. My Story – All About Me. Simple Steps to Conquer your Computer. Elegance of True Science. April 10, 2015. Using Evernote – Part 1. Creating a Template in WordPerfect. September 11, 2014. There will be more on templates in future, but for right now —. Instructions for Making a Family History Template in WordPerfect. How to Use the Template in WordPerfect. My Laptop is Hot! August 12, 2014. To tell you more about it!
thegeekygranny.com
2685624. TheGeekyGuyGamer - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 5 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Click her...
thegeekyguygamer.deviantart.com
2685625. The Geeky Hippo
Gallery (work in progress). Updated 2015 / 08 / 03 *. Scroll to the Bottom to read the NEWS! You didn’t think picking a custom built computer. Could be th i s. Hard that is, until you started looking for one. So many choices, and while. Diffe rent approaches are understandable, when almost. This is the best computer for the m oney. Over and over , yet the. Price points and specifications are so different, it is very easy to get c onfused . No need to give up yet, we can hel p you pick a. Even if you are ...
thegeekyhippo.com
2685626. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thegeekyhome.com
2685627. TheGeekyHusband
Theme by safe as milk. Games Journalist/ #CMGR/ Marketing Manager. Saturday is snuggle day #newdad #happydad. Jun 20, 2015. In 2011, I went to my first #e3 . That was a life changing experience. That was the last time Bethesda showed off something as large and anticipated as Fallout. Turned out to be pretty amazing. And this year, that was what kicked off this week-long celebration of games. Enjoy it everyone! Jun 16, 2015. I have a reason to jump back into Smash today #e32015 #nintendo. Jun 14, 2015.
thegeekyhusband.tumblr.com
2685628. thegeekyinquisition | A blog about tv shows, movies, video games and generally about everything that keep us procrastinating!
A blog about tv shows, movies, video games and generally about everything that keep us procrastinating! Last Sunday the couch cag of The Simpsons(i just cant hate this show) was this: I have heard of Rick and Morty before but i didnt give it much thought, but this couch cag piqued my interest. It has that futurama feel that i absolutely adore and its also co-written by the great Dan Harmon […]. Read more "Rick and Morty". No, Thank You CD PROJEKT RED! Read more "No, Thank You CD PROJEKT RED!
thegeekyinquisition.wordpress.com
2685629. thegeekyinvestor
March 7, 2015. This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thegeekyinvestor.wordpress.com
2685630. The Geeky Kitchen | Because geeks need to eat, too!
Because geeks need to eat, too! Quick & Easy. From Grandma’s Recipe Box. A Good Cup Of Tea. Jan 1, 2015. Geeky Fit in the new year! It’s a new year, and it’s time for a new beginning for me! As of January 2nd, my goal is to lose 25 pounds by March 13th. Which is the start of Indiana Comic Con. The whole purpose of which,. Jan 30, 2015. GeekFit Day 28: Time flies…with good results! Jan 22, 2015. GeekFit Recipe: Cauliflower Tater Tots. I’ve seen everything from. Jan 21, 2015. Jan 13, 2015. Jan 12, 2015.
thegeekykitchen.com
2685631. the geeky knitter
Friday, 14 August 2015. Ravelry project page -. Casting back in my mind, I believe the reason I decided I wanted to knit a vest top was that Elise. Had knitted a beautiful vintage waistcoat. And I wanted something like this under my knitting belt. Plus it would give me another layering option come the colder months. After looking through many patterns on Ravelry, I settled on the 28-15 textured vest pattern by Pierrot. The pattern itself is written as a Japanese chart - wow! These involved casting on mor...
thegeekyknitter.co.uk
2685632. TheGeekyLand
Some things are better done than described. The cat ate my source code. - The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master. From this post you will take away the knowledge on animations such as:. Translate animations(moving a view). Alpha animations (making a view more or less transparent). Scale animations (changing a views size). Rotate animations (rotating the view). Multiple animations at once. Interactive animations (interacting with the view which animates). Here Create a new file in the drawable.
thegeekyland.blogspot.com
2685633. The Geeky Leader | Blog about leadership, mentoring, coaching and everything a leader may need…
The Geeky Leader Blog about leadership, mentoring, coaching and everything a leader may need…. Blog about leadership, mentoring, coaching and everything a leader may need…. July 26, 2015. Is Your Team A Living Game Of Thrones? This may sound like a silly question but do you know who your team is? What’s wrong with a belief that your team are the people working for you? Most importantly this focus very often leads to what you can see in the work of George R.R. Martin A Game Of Thrones. So what Lencioni sa...
thegeekyleader.com
2685634. Terribly Unfashionable: Tales of a Geeky Librarian
Terribly Unfashionable: Tales of a Geeky Librarian. Sunday, May 31, 2015. So three years ago, James looked like this:. Last month, when he turned three, he looked like this:. What can I say about a three-year-old James? He loves baby dolls and stuffed animals, trains, cars and legos. He's fascinated by the alphabet and trying to count to twenty. Of course he does. He's three. He just does those things so much less than our previous three-year-olds. Links to this post. Saturday, April 4, 2015. The movie v...
thegeekylibrarian.blogspot.com
2685636. The Geeky Life
Music producer, Skateboarder, and Geek. Take a look around see what ya think. Thursday, May 24, 2012. Free New Track: Slow Jam In High Speed. Here is my newest track. I hope all can enjoy a good listen. Wednesday, June 15, 2011. New song has more of a dubstep flow to it, but also a bit of my own taste too. I hope you can enjoy this grungy piece of work. Tuesday, June 14, 2011. How To Make A Model Helicopter. Have you ever wondered what it takes to build a model helicopter? Sunday, June 12, 2011.
thegeekylife.blogspot.com
2685638. Index of /
15-Jan-2013 00:21 0 favicon.ico.
thegeekymama.com
2685639. The Geeky Mama Blog – The Geeky Mama Blog
The Geeky Mama Blog. The Geeky Mama Blog. Ask The Geeky Mama. Grab a cup of your favorite drink, have a seat and enjoy! Here at The Geeky Mama Blog. Tips and tutorials on becoming the best blogger you can be! Hilarious stories of family life as a SAHM, Full-Time Student and a Mama of 2 boys! Information and personal stories on many different areas! Postpartum Depression, Terrible Two’s, Anxiety. etc.). Guest Posts by amazing bloggers! Reviews of products that are perfect for all Mama’s! And so much more!
thegeekymamablog.wordpress.com
2685640. The Geeky Marketer | geeky creative living in Ann Arbor, MI
Geeky creative living in Ann Arbor, MI. The “why” of your brand. February 13, 2011. I wrote an article for AnnArbor.com about the 9 P’s of Marketing. 8211; the fifth and the most important to me is purpose. This article by Steven Bell, Associate University Librarian, of Temple University is an excellent article that talks about the why of a brand. I think it fits nicely into my concept of the “purpose.”. Steven Bell’s article link. 5-Tools to monitor your brand/company online. February 12, 2011. If you w...
thegeekymarketer.wordpress.com
2685641. TheGeekyMermaid (Marisa) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 76 weeks ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thegeekymermaid.deviantart.com
2685642. The Geeky Mom Computer Repair
thegeekymom.com