SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 20 / 5 / (2685642 - 2685696)

2685642. The Geeky Mom Computer Repair
thegeekymom.com
2685643. The Geeky Mom | Games, Books, and Babies!
Games, Books, and Babies! May 20, 2015. The Death of Silent Hills and Some New Stuff! The Death of Silent Hills. As most of you know by now, Silent Hills has been cancelled. Let’s take a moment of silence for that. But I get why they were that way, it was a playable trailer not the real game. They were testing expectations and trying to see what the audience thought. All in all, I loved P.T. and I wish Silent Hills was not dead. What Does it all Mean? Now it is time for some new stuff! We are up and comi...
thegeekymommy.wordpress.com
2685644. the geeky mormon - The greatest blog you've never heard of
The greatest blog you've never heard of. The Doctor 101- Doctor Who. Lord of the Rings. Warp 9: All Things Star Trek. The Collector’s Corner. Adventures of a Geeky Dad. Geek on the Street. This Week in Geek. Jake Dietz-The Geeky Mormon. As my very first geek-craft and since school it is back to school time again I thought another pencil bag would be a good idea. The back has a simple button flap closure just like the Ninja Turtle bag. 2 buttons- 3/4 inch-1 inch. When changing color always change color on...
thegeekymormon.com
2685645. A Boy, A Girl, and the Marine Corps - I'm just A Girl, who loves A Boy, who's married to the Marine Corps
A Boy, A Girl, and the Marine Corps. I'm just A Girl, who loves A Boy, who's married to the Marine Corps. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Where I’ve Been Featured. So Long and Thanks for All the Fish! August 29, 2014. Dear Blogger Networks: Why Don’t You LIKE Me? July 7, 2014. My Doctors Said I’d Never Run Again, but it Doesn’t Mean They are Right: Spartan UP! July 3, 2014. Where I've Been Featured. Top Posts and Pages. Theme: Catch Box by. This Site Is No Longer Active.
thegeekynerd.com
2685646. TheGeekyNerd (No Way) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Male/United States Minor Outlying Islands. Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Male/United States Minor Outlying Islands. Last Visit: 2 days ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
thegeekynerd.deviantart.com
2685647. thegeekynerdofavalon (Kenny) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Punch pillows, not faces. Deviant for 9 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 5 hours ago. Punch pillows, not faces. Why," you ask?
thegeekynerdofavalon.deviantart.com
2685648. TheGeekyNobody (Alias: Aria) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? I don't even know. Deviant for 5 Years. 2 Week Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». Never give up on your dreams. Last Visit: 9 hours ago. I don't even know. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Request...
thegeekynobody.deviantart.com
2685649. The Geeky One - Ideas from a Geek
Finding The Right Domain Name. Today we are going to be talking about finding the right domain name for your website. This can sometimes be an tricky task, as some domains are already taken, but don’t worry. You need to take a look before you fear the cost of a domain name. Finding The Right Domain Name. Let’s go to a domain registrar, such as godaddy.com. If it is not available, you might need to get creative. When you are looking for a domain and need to get creative, here are some tips:. I you liked t...
thegeekyone.com
2685650. Meet Shannon and Cash
Meet Shannon and Cash. Shannon Foust and Cash Hauger have been together for a whole year starting 3/24. They have a lot in common, both are huge geeks. We have played WoW together leveling toons from 1-85 (great bonding time! We also play various other games! Cash loves to cook for her girlfriend, considering he is a Chef! They are in love. I love you baby bear! Happy One Year Anniversary Baby Bear! UPDATE: WE ARE GETTING MARRIED! I made you a video!
thegeekypandas.com
2685653. The Geeky Peacock
Friday, November 7, 2014. Outfit #77: A Witch and her Familiar. Kimono: Gypsy Warrior ( Sold out, see similar. Black Maxi Dress: Thrifted ( Similar. Black Booties: Steve Madden ( Similar. Black Leather Cincher: Minty Jungle ( Here. Black Wide Brim Hat: Thrifted ( Similar. Big Rock Ring: Forever 21 ( Sold out, similar. Tattoo Choker: eBay ( Here. Round Sunglasses: eBay ( Similar. Posted by Molly McIsaac. Monday, September 15, 2014. Outfit #76: Sailor Galaxy. Space Seifuku: DIY ( Similar. We had Claire's b...
thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com
2685654. Thegeekypeacock.com
The domain thegeekypeacock.com may be for sale. Click here to make an offer or call 877-588-1085 to speak with one of our domain experts. This domain may be for sale. Buy this Domain.
thegeekypeacock.com
2685657. The Geeky Penguin
What I Learnt Today. Wednesday, 23 May 2012. I love this book: Ready Player One. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. This book could not be less inspired by them. Its as if Indiana Jones had a movie in World of Warcraft with a more interesting story". Posted by Ali :D. Tuesday, 22 May 2012. What I played this week. Sly 2 : PS3. Posted by Ali :D. Friday, 27 April 2012. Retro Friday: Mortal Kombat Movie. The only problem I have with this film is with its age rating, a 13 age rating for MK does no justice&#46...
thegeekypenguin.blogspot.com
2685658. TheGeekyPikachu (Chase) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? I'm always forgotten about. Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 hour ago. I'm always forgotten about. Why," you ask?
thegeekypikachu.deviantart.com
2685659. The Geeky Poet
Thursday, August 23, 2012. Exotic or violent,. Angelic or destructive,. Sometimes, their eyes. Are as wide as their. Or provide endless amounts of hilarity. But you can find. While a lot of cartoons from the U.S. cater to the same demographic, children, anime contains animation for fans of science fiction, drama, action, comedy, martial arts and a heck of a lot more. It is one of the many reasons why I love anime and go to conventions like Otakon. Wednesday, August 22, 2012. You explode in your seat.
thegeekypoet.com
2685660. The Pranksters' dev blog
The Pranksters' dev blog. We're a group of merry coders and a designer who are making an Android game based on the game engine from Replica Island (replicaisland.net). Well, we're actually modifying the engine quite a bit, and we'd love to hear your comments! Översikt: de olika delsystemen. Tisdag 4 januari 2011. Det finns två typer av relationer (i dagsläget): referenspunker (objekt kretsar kring andra objekt) och gravitation. Bara spelaren påverkas av gravitation! Dessutom: Det här innebär att vår play...
thegeekypranksters.blogspot.com
2685661. The Geeky Press: An experiment in indie publishing and collaboration with an allegiance to excellent words
The Geeky Press Events. Bad Jobs & Bullshit, a Forthcoming Anthology. Disgust with Civilization, Vol. 1. The One-day Writers Retreat. The Downtown Writers Hack. The Geeky Press Blog. So Far Appalachia Blog. Dungeons & Dreamers Blog. The Summer of Run. The Invictus Writers Blog. Curated: Lit Mags Small Presses. So Far Appalachia is part family biography and par Read More. Dungeons & Dreamers. In 1974, Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson published the Read More. By Brad King and John Borland. By Brad King, editor.
thegeekypress.com
2685662. The Geeky Prince | Geekiness at its best
The GEEKY PRINCE WEBSITE. July 7, 2009 at 4:02 am Posted in Blog. Visit my new official Website at www.geekyprince.com. October 24, 2008 at 3:53 pm Posted in News and Updates. My new official blog is finally up at:. October 20, 2008 at 5:16 pm Posted in Blog. Geeky prince Blog will be shifting soon. So will my Camp Bloggers Blog. It’ll take a bit of time due to my work load, but I hope by the month end I can get it all done. Stay tune, suckers. You Know What’s Bullshit? Electronic Road Pricing (ERP).
thegeekyprince.wordpress.com
2685663. The Geeky Promdi | Ericson Felipe
Web Developing Applications and Tools for Android. April 03, 2017. Ive introduce a while ago the top and best Developing applications for Programmers. And now for web developers, IT students, and for . Web Developing Applications and Tools for Android. Reviewed by Ericson Felipe. On April 03, 2017. Mobile App Developing For Geeks and Techie. April 01, 2017. Since smartphones are the latest trend nowadays and Android is the most popular operating system on mobile smartphones, because of its ope. On Octobe...
thegeekypromdi.com
2685664. The Geeky Pub | Where geekiness comes in pints
The Geeky Pub Where geekiness comes in pints. Comics & Manga. The Geeky PubCast Episode #4 – Raptor Squad. Episode #4 of the Geeky PubCast where we discuss the awesomeness of Jurassic World, Chris Pratt, and. VIZ Media Manga Box Set Release for Bleach and Naruto Coming on July 7th. Attention, manga fans: if you're a fan of Naruto and Bleach, then you're in luck, because North Amer. Game of Thrones: S05 Episode 10 – Mother’s Mercy. Discuss the final episode of Game of Thrones Season 5, Mother's Mercy. .
thegeekypub.com
2685665. The Geeky Rat
Hey look its Cthulhu’s little cousin bob. Hey look its Cthulhu’s little cousin bob…. Ok not really but damn that Octopus is awesome. April 5, 2013, 3:10 am. So some kids decided today is talk like batman day. They even got the mayor of their local town to sign off on it, which is cool as I AM BATMAN. However I want to know if I can talk like Adam West batman today, and not just Christian Bale Batman. April 4, 2013, 4:47 pm. Have you ever wanted to feel like a tiny little speck? The Scale of the Universe 2.
thegeekyrat.com
2685666. The Geeky Redhead
Everything random, cute, funny, Photography, fashion, make up, DIY,Interior design, and my life. Saturday, July 23, 2011. Thank you goes to elizabethannedesigns.com. Author’s personal collection}. All of my inspiration came from Amanda’s awesome tissue paper pomanders. On her advice, I purchased tangerine and goldenrod tissues from Nashville Wraps. To make the wreath, you’ll need the tissue, along with:. A styrofoam wreath form. A hot glue gun. Using Martha’s guide here. Here’s a little closeup. You can ...
thegeekyredhead.blogspot.com
2685667. TheGeekyRhino
I'm a big guy that loves food, video games, music, and all things geek. Video Post Sun, Jun. 30, 2013. 15-20/50 Pictures of Alison Brie. SHARE THIS POST«. Photo Post Sun, Jun. 30, 2013. SHARE THIS POST«. Video Post Sun, Mar. 17, 2013. My lovely followers, please follow this blog. SHARE THIS POST«. Video Post Fri, Jan. 18, 2013. The Absolute Greatest Posts…ever. SHARE THIS POST«. Video Post Fri, Jan. 18, 2013. SHARE THIS POST«. Photo Post Fri, Jan. 18, 2013. SHARE THIS POST«. SHARE THIS POST«.
thegeekyrhino.tumblr.com
2685668. The Geeky Rose | A Rose By Any Other Name Would Still Be Geeky
A Rose By Any Other Name Would Still Be Geeky. BayCon 2014 is just around the corner! Just trying to get the Program Finished and ready to go! So much is on the way! You can see the Program Grid soon! So close to being ready. May 9, 2014. Wow It Has Been too Long! Wow has it really been that long since I posted here? Well yes it has. I have been plotting and planning conventions like BayCon 2013. And helping with ConVolution 2013. As well as working on BayCon 2014. I have been at events such as W00tStock.
thegeekyrose.com
2685669. The Geeky Seamstress
About The Geeky Seamstress. WIP July 2015 Edition. August 5, 2015. August 5, 2015. Another month has completely flown by! After the craziness of my early summer cons, I decided to take July slow(ish) with my workload. It’s been nice to take a few breaks and not rush projects! Prior to adding horsehair braid to the skirt and finishing the corset. Hanie Mohd Wonder Woman: 60% complete. All that’s left is making the “armor” and painting my shoes! Cut all the lace! Which is pretty forgiving of cutting errors...
thegeekyseamstress.com
2685670. FXで大事なのは投資力だ!
そこではドルの 買い を指示する場合は、どんな場合もその反対に、ある円に対しては 売り を注文しているのです。
thegeekysite.com
2685671. The Geeky Southerner -
About A Southern Geek. DIY Nail Polish Marbled Frames. Isn’t this cute! A DIY Nail Polish Marbled Frame, Mickey style. It would make a great gift, and it’s so easy to make! While prepping for my Art of Disney DisneySide Party. I started searching for an easy, eye catching project for the party. Since I knew that all of our guests doing the art projects would be under the age of 10, I wanted something that would be a great keepsake while being easy on my wallet. I had seen these DIY Marbled Mugs. 8211;Pou...
thegeekysoutherner.com
2685672. The Geeky Sports Fan
thegeekysportsfan.blogspot.com
2685673. TheGeekySqueaker (Miki) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 13 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Favourite genr...
thegeekysqueaker.deviantart.com
2685674. 内窓は施工次第で環境改善に繋がる|住宅アフター計画
thegeekysquib.com
2685675. The Geeky Store
Retro Flip Down Clock - $39.59. A fantastic Retro Flip Down Clock , get one on your table as a good partner during work or study , also its a great gift for your friends and family . Labels: Home and Office. KOHLER Showerhead Wireless Speaker - $149.25. 30-06 Bullet Knife - $0.75. When closed this 30-06 Bullet Knife looks just like a real 30-06 bullet. It has a stainless steel casing and the blade is heavy duty Solid Stainless Steel. Space Ball Flying Helicopter Gyroscope - $104.00. Using LEGO bricks in ...
thegeekystore.com
2685676. The Geeky Taoist
Log off. Check in. The Wisdom of Carrie Fisher. January 2nd, 2017. Carrie Fisher wrote an article for The Guardian back in June. I just stumbled upon it now sifting through my saved links. "Hilariously after all the drug addiction and celebration marriage and mental illness and divorce and shock treatment and heartbreak and motherhood and childhood and neighborhood and hood in general I’ve [.]. I am the Love Child of Princess Leia. December 22nd, 2016. Buff Beads Are…. December 8th, 2016. I wrote this la...
thegeekytaoist.com
2685677. The Geeky Tavern - Home
HEY YOU. YEAH YOU. THE NERD. What are you waiting for? Grab some of our awesome tees and. Rock out with your. Men's Plus Size Tees. Name or Email *. Find us on Etsy!
thegeekytavern.com
2685678. The Geeky Teacher
thegeekyteacher.blogspot.com
2685679. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thegeekyteacher.wordpress.com
2685680. TheGeekyThinker | Think Smart. Think Geeky. #TheGeekythinker
Think Smart. Think Geeky. #TheGeekythinker. Can drones save the world? February 2, 2015. Originally posted on Grist. Back, in the early 2000s, the CIA and the U.S. military poured a lot of money into research on unmanned autonomous vehicles (UAVs) — also known…. Read Article →. Now is the time to invest in solar, because people are stupid. February 2, 2015. Originally posted on Grist. Read Article →. 10 Things to Do if Your Email Gets Hacked. February 2, 2015. Originally posted on FITECH Blog. Preparing ...
thegeekythinker.wordpress.com
2685681. The Geeky Traveler
Follow The Geeky Traveler! Enter your email address to follow my blog, and be the first to see new posts by email! By the time this goes live, I’ll be en route home, so I’m using this post to look back on my time in Austin. I’ve spent most of the summer feeling like a square peg, being relentlessly shoved into a circular hole in a toddler’s puzzle. Slightly dramatic, perhaps, but I have been trying to find a better way to explain it and I have yet to find one, so that’s what we’re going to go with. I can...
thegeekytraveler.wordpress.com
2685682. The Geeky Truth
Where all things geeky come to play. Tuesday, June 14, 2011. MOVED to Tall and Geeky. This blog has now died. After a short hiatus, I moved my blog to http:/ tallandgeeky.wordpress.com/. This blog will be shut down shortly. Thanks for reading! Thursday, April 21, 2011. The Moonlight Sonata of Beethoven Blatz Review. Last week I went and saw The Moonlight Sonata of Beethoven Blatz (MSBB). That's where Beethoven Blatz comes in. Beethoven is a strange piano obsessed chap who comes into Obrum and Susch's...
thegeekytruth.blogspot.com
2685683. The Geeky Twin -
So I took a blogging break and here is why. September 30, 2016. It’s been a while. A lot has happened. Let’s recap. Tagged in life update. Stress and Work/Life Balance. April 24, 2016. I’m currently working for a film festival and during the first night of the fest, I was waiting for things to download and upload. A lot of things have been on my mind lately, and I’ve been trying to make sense of what I’m doing with my life. Being awake at 3 AM in the morning […]. Posted in Life Update. March 27, 2016.
thegeekytwin.com
2685684. The Geeky Way - Technology Inside Out
J4A (Java for Android). 28 Jan, 2015. CHEAT-SHEET] List of Important IRC Commands. While you start using IRC, it becomes very essential to do certain tasks. To ensure yours tasks are carried out smoothly, you must know the commands which may come handy. So, today we’ve compiled here a list of IRC Commands that would come handy doing different tasks in IRC. Note: This tutorial would be updated.. 15 Nov, 2014. How to Make Bootable Linux USB or CD. In these scenarios a.. 11 Sep, 2014. 24 Aug, 2014. Structur...
thegeekyway.com
2685685. The Geeky Wife
I'm Janelle. This particular blog is a day-in-the-life blog. It's poorly written, unorganized without tags, and doesn't include nearly enough pop culture geekery. Wednesday, January 16, 2013. I'm taking a much needed break from blog reading and writing. Prayers for all continue. I reverted all my previous posts to draft too. Theophany is soon upon us. Joyous Feast! Wednesday, January 16, 2013. Links to this post. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. A Place of Verdure. Better is one day.
thegeekywife.blogspot.com
2685686. thegeekywife (Sarah M. Coleman) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Sarah M. Coleman. Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Sarah M. Coleman. Last Visit: 172 weeks ago. Why," you ask? A few days ago...
thegeekywife.deviantart.com
2685687. The Geeky Wizard / A Wizardly blog about all things tech
A Wizardly blog about all things tech. May 14, 2014. Calling “Shotgun” is the act of claiming the front passenger seat of a car for yourself. Since this is the most coveted spot, this list of rules has been created to ensure that Shotgun can be acquired in a fair and equitable manner by any passenger of the automobile (except the driver, of course). March 6, 2014. Autocomplete for git Mac OSX terminal. March 3, 2014. Add Autocomplete to Linux Terminal. Command enter the below:. Then restart your terminal.
thegeekywizard.com
2685688. The Geeky Yogi – Where Yoga, books and geekiness collide
Where Yoga, books and geekiness collide. Welcome to The Geeky Yogi! Join me for geeky talks, yoga tips, book reviews and more. Nothing is Strange – A Review. Carve the Mark – A review. Lose Me. – A Review. Shadows of Life – A Review. Escaping the Rainfield – A Review. On My Year in Books. On My Year in Books. On Lord of the Rings – Some…. On Lord of the Rings – Some…. Alyssa on Lord of the Rings – Some…. Follow The Geeky Yogi on WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thegeekyyogi.wordpress.com
2685689. Panda's Playground
Welcome to Panda986's personal playground, also know as thegeekyzone! It has been over a decade since I set up a webpage. This time, I am hosting my own website on my own server! How things have moved on! This time the site should contain testing idea for website, pictures about my son, triathlon, gaming and general fun things I like!
thegeekyzone.com
2685690. The Geekz - Technology is Defined Here
Technology is Defined Here. All the Team Members at the Geekz work hard and efficiently to deliver the quality of services. We offer 24x7 services to our Priority Clients. To know about our priority services feel free to call us. Geekz is soon entering the manufacturing industry by launching its own Desktop and Laptops series by mid 2015. We focus on Customer Satisfaction. We offer complete satisfaction to all our clients, employees and all our associates. Want to Join the Geekz? Want to Join the Geekz?
thegeekz.com
2685691. THE GEEKZ - ZOCKEN, SAUFEN, KAUFEN!!!
thegeekz.de
2685692. thEgeEkz (panggil aja gunan) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Sep 4, 2006. This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
thegeekz.deviantart.com
2685693. fashion tips for the geekz
Fashion tips for the geekz. This is what all of the geekz should look for ward to comming to after school, jobs or whatever you do geekn the best.you can ask anything on how to be the top geek so take the tips an if you have any problen adk the geekZ that run this geekn hot spot of a site. Thursday, July 5, 2012. Geekz outfit for today. Well i havent been on here in like forever to give everyone my tips so you can say im back for all of the geekz chic ily all nd this time in here too stay! The geekz miss...
thegeekzhangout.blogspot.com
2685694. The Geek Zodiac.com - Welcome!
thegeekzodiac.com
2685695. The Geek Zone
Internet Storm Center Diary. Call of Duty 2.
thegeekzone.com
2685696. The Geek Zone
The Geek Zone Show. The Geek Zone Home. Geek Zone Sonic Motorcycle. Geek Zone's Angry Cats. The Geek Zone Show. Episode 1 = 3-D Tic-Tac-Toe for Atari 2600. Episode 10 = FAQ II. Episode 11 = How To Convert DOC to DOCX. Episode 12 = 007 Goldfinger. Episode 2 = Ace of Aces for Atari 7800. Episode 3 = Candy Land. Episode 4 = FAQ. Episode 5 = How To Convert Audio Formats. Episode 6 = Dawn Of The Dead 2004 Remake. Episode 7 = Angry Video Game Nerd's Angry Video Game for Internet. Episode 9 = Celebrity Taboo.
thegeekzone.us