SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 12 / (2846173 - 2846227)

2846173. Index of /
Proudly Served by LiteSpeed Web Server at www.thejenniferleigh.com Port 80.
thejenniferleigh.com
2846174. The Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer lopez hairstyles 2012. Jennifer lopez hot wallpaper 2012. Jennifer lopez wallpaper 2012. American idol 2012 judges jennifer lopez. Jennifer Lopez Calendar 2012. Jennifer Lopez Vanity Fair Magazine Cover September 2011 2012. Jennifer lopez 2012 hot wallpaper. Jennifer lopez in an ad for the 2012 fiat. Jennifer Lopez wish wear without dress in 2012. Jennifer lopez hot 2012. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hair Color. Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hair Color. Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hot.
thejenniferlopez.blogspot.com
2846175. The J-M Institute
The Jennifer-Michael Institute for Community Health, Education, Technology and Research, NFP. Mission: The mission of the J-M Institute is to provide education, health, technology and research opportunities to assist especially marginalized populations. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thejennifermichaelinstitute.com
2846176. www.thejennifernetwork.com
thejennifernetwork.com
2846177. The Jennifer Project
The Jennifer Project is an oral history / photography exhibit exploring the people / places / things named "Jennifer." The blog follows the development of the exhibit and the stories of Jennifers. Sunday, March 14, 2010. I googled "Jennifer." Google told me esults 1. Of about 140,000,000. For jennifer. I wasn't surprised. The first listing for "Jennifer" is " Jennifer Convertibles. Other Dude: Hey, Jen! Other Dude: And, hey! Jen, what a new fabulous couch. Where did you get it? Jen: Jennifer. (4 peop...
thejenniferproject.blogspot.com
2846178. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
thejenniferproject.com
2846179. The Jennifer (Recession) Diaries
The Jennifer (Recession) Diaries. It all began the day my husband told me to stop spending money. I was in the middle of booking a trip to Disneyland for our family of five. I had everything set up on Orbitz. "Seriously? I asked. He just looked at me. I saw he wasn't joking. That was in April of 2008. This is the story of what happened next. I've decided we won't die from this. We just have a lot less zeroes in our lives. And what is a zero anyway? Wednesday, January 23, 2013. Can you believe it? If you'...
thejenniferrecessiondiaries.com
2846180. Jennifer Reeder
You dont know me. See you soon xox. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thejenniferreeder.com
2846181. The Jennifers
Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Driving Out The Demons. Released 18 July 2011. Feeds for this album. Colors From The Future. Switch to mobile view.
thejennifers.bandcamp.com
2846182. The Jennifers Page
Friday, July 10. Gallery 788, Baltimore. With Baltimore Improv Group, The Little Prince, The Honest Mistakes and Umami for a night of great comedy and music to benefit a great organization building yurts in Nepal. Doors at 8pm. We go on at 10. 3602 Hickory Ave, Baltimore. Facebook Event. Nice live clip from our last gig at the Windup Space:. The Jennifers new CD "Well Intentioned World" is out now on. Grab a copy now. Benn Ray, Mobtown Shank. Well Intentioned World Video.
thejennifers.com
2846183. The Jennifer Show
Class List / Judges. Hall Map and Entrant List. We hope you'll join us for shenanigans involving big and little Artist Resins, Customs, Custom Glaze Chinas and all kind of Performance. This show is our way of celebrating the art and artists of the model horse hobby. Prizes will be impressive and plentiful. Be sure there's extra room in your suitcase because no one is going home empty handed! A NAMHSA MEMBER SHOW. A RESIN FUTURITY MEMBER SHOW. Join our FACEBOOK Group.
thejennifershow.net
2846184. The Jennifer Story
8220;Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.” -1 John 3:18. Monday, August 29, 2011. Summer 2011: Euro Trip. I couldn't possibly cover our entire trip in one blog, so I will just hit the highlights of each destination, and of course include a few pictures (since I think we took a few thousand, that shouldn't be a big problem). Destination Number One: Prague, Czech Republic. And an amazing castle on top of a hill:. Prague was definitely different. While planning ...
thejenniferstory.blogspot.com
2846185. TheJenniferT's blog - Blogue de TheJenniferT - Skyrock.com
06/06/2012 at 11:35 AM. 07/06/2012 at 12:22 PM. Subscribe to my blog! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.2) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Wednesday, 06 June 2012 at 11:43 AM. Y Love You 3. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Wednesday, 06 June 2012 at 11:53 AM. Post to my blog.
thejennifert.skyrock.com
2846186. Real Estate in Huntington Beach | Buy and Sell with Jennifer Thomas
Real Estate in Huntington Beach. Buy and Sell with Jennifer Thomas. Learn more about Jennifer. Learn more about Huntington Beach. Find a home in Huntington Beach. Find out how much you can afford. Residential for Lease (All). Residential for Sale (All). Single Family for Lease. Single Family for Sale. Stock Coop for Lease. Stock Coop for Sale. Open Sky Yoga Weekly Meetup. Just bring a large beach towel.mornings at the beach are spectacular! The Fun and Easy Fitness Meetup Group. Open houses near you:.
thejenniferthomasteam.com
2846187. The Jennifer Tree
Wednesday, April 4, 2007. I'm taking an extended vacation from blogging. I'm not sure when I'll post here or on Our Shady Tree. Again What I feel like writing most of the time I don't feel like making available to the world (boy, do I think highly of myself, eh? If you're just dying to read my writing, I will still be working on my 52 Books or Bust. I'm really enjoying that project and I'm always looking for suggestions on what to read next. Feel free to drop by anytime. Monday, March 26, 2007. Were I in...
thejennifertree.blogspot.com
2846188. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thejenniferw.wordpress.com
2846189. About - The Jenni Gibb Band
Ceremony & Daytime Wedding Music. The Jenni Gibb Band. Are one of Scotland’s most successful wedding and function bands: a cheerful and energetic five-piece featuring Jenni Gibb on Lead Vocals, accompanied by Guitar, Drums, Bass and Keys; plus Fiddle/Accordion for those all-important ceilidh dances, a must for any Scottish wedding or function. Send to Email Address. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Email check failed, please try again. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
thejennigibbband.co.uk
2846190. It's a Tall Order
Saturday, January 22, 2011. Because it's depressing how long I let this blog fall into neglect, I'm starting over. Saturday, November 27, 2010. Our 2010 Family Christmas Card! Many Merry Memories Christmas. Make a statement with custom Christmas cards. View the entire collection. Testing. 1,2,3 Testing. Monday, September 27, 2010. Let Me Just Rearrange My Life, Because THAT Sounds Fun! Last Saturday, an online friend commented on something I said, and she included the words: Kids Clothes Week Challenge.
thejennigirl.blogspot.com
2846191. TheJenniifer's blog - NyNy-IXIX's blog - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Created: 20/06/2015 at 6:56 PM. Updated: 20/09/2016 at 1:07 PM. I'm not perfect, I love my imperfection and perfection doesn't even exist! Instagram NyNy Cool Girl. L'argent ne fait pas le bonheur mais c'est mieux de pleurer en Ferrari qu'en velo? Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.14) if someone makes a complaint. Http:/ ask.fm/NyNy IXIX.
thejenniifer.skyrock.com
2846192. Blog de TheJenniiifer - Blog de TheJenniiifer - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! L'auteur de ce blog n'accepte que les commentaires de ses amis. Tu n'es pas identifié. Clique ici pour poster un commentaire en étant identifié avec ton compte Skyrock. Et un lien vers ton blog ainsi que ta photo seront automatiquement ajoutés à ton commentaire. Posté le jeudi 07 mars 2013 06:42. L'auteur de ce blog n'accepte que les commentaires de ses amis. Tu n'es pas identifié. Posté le jeudi 23 février 2012 11:35.
thejenniiifer.skyrock.com
2846193. Thejennijournal.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain. This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
thejennijournal.com
2846194. The Jenni Journey
Follow me on my journey as I go through marriage, parenthood, fitness and living in my 30's! Wednesday, January 8, 2014. Hellois there anybody out there? It's been over a freaking year since I've updated my blog you guys! I think it's time to dust it off and get back at it! Ok so 2013 came and went. It was full of ups and downs. But most importantly we were blessed with a beautiful happy chubby baby boy! Allow me to introduce to you Gavin Dean. But we made it thru! So things are getting back to normal no...
thejennijourney.blogspot.com
2846195. The Jenni Mae
One girl determined to find happiness in a thousand little hobbies. . . Saturday, January 17, 2015. What's New in 2015. My name is Jenni, and I am addicted to nail polish. If I sees it, I buys it. It's not at all unusual for me to purchase 2, 3, 5 bottles a week. Tee hee. I love it. I need ALL THE COLORS! In the most recent re-organization, I clocked in at 200 bottles even. (OCDgasm). Besides making my fingers feel like they're suffocating? I love them, and I'm confident that you will to! Philadelphia, P...
thejennimae.blogspot.com
2846196. The Jennings 5
Thursday, September 3, 2009. Tuesday, September 1, 2009. Addison's First Day of Gymnastics. Not only is today Miss Addison's birthday, but it was also her first day of gymnastics. Ok, so maybe she won't go in the gym by herself and I have to go with her BUT she sure did take to it quickly! Some of these pictures are blurred due to her being so quick! And, I can't use a flash in the gym. Monday, August 24, 2009. First Day of School. Needless to say, there wasn't any hand holding by siblings this morning.
thejennings5.blogspot.com
2846197. Capriana & Zayne's World! | Updates for Capriana, Zayne, Melanie and Mike, but mostly the kids.
Capriana and Zayne's World! Updates for Capriana, Zayne, Melanie and Mike, but mostly the kids. July 21, 2015. Mike, Melanie, Zayne and Capriana Jennings. The June post is up, which means Daddy is all caught up! Or mostly, anyway). Silly kids. Capriana in her 18 mo. dress, Zayne holding his cup and jock. Swim lessons again…. Learning to tie my shoe. I had to lick all these bowls. Lots and lots of chocolate! Zayne is in sugar overload and Capriana is in full buzz. First trip to the dentis. What the? And n...
thejenningsblog.wordpress.com
2846198. The Jennings Company
Dock Seals and Shelters. Long Island City, NY 11101. The Jennings Company/Green Bear Construction 2010 /Design: Baileymarkham.
thejenningscompany.com
2846199. The Jennings Company - Who is the Jennings Company?
Who is the Jennings Company? Introducing Kathleen Jennings of The Jennings Company, offering personalized career management coaching to senior managers and executives. With more than 17 years of success in "coaching the winners in job searches", Kathleen has helped over a thousand clients. Most of my clients have never looked for a job since they were new college graduates. A few have been through an outplacement program but weren't happy with the job search assistance they received.". For many coaching ...
thejenningscompany.us
2846200. The Jennings Experience - Home
Virginia, Spring 2013. California, Summer 2013. California: Follow us Here! Hawaii, Fall 2012. Superior, Summer 2012. Florida, Spring 2012. Mississippi, Spring 2012. New Orleans, Spring 2014. Costa Rica, Fall 2014. Global Experiences to Change Lives. Thank you for your support!
thejenningsexperience.weebly.com
2846201. The Jennings FAMILY - Home
LIVE and BE AUTHENTIC. Growing and learning along the way. Striving to do the best you can. Photos used under Creative Commons from Rich Bard.
thejenningsfamily.org
2846202. The Jennings Clan
Friday, May 4, 2012. The blog of "Jacob Jennings" Living with a child who has 7Q Duplication. Hello everyone. Today I am writing about our oldest Child. Jacob Steven Jennings. I am going to be writing about his first 10 years of his life up to his newest diagnoses of 7Q11.23 Duplication which is a Chromosome disorder. We then walked down the Long hallway and I was never so scared in my whole life! So that was that. Now to the last Month and a half. Dr George wanted answers. He said Jake is my...Mom this ...
thejenningsfamily4.blogspot.com
2846203. The Jennings Foundation | Raising funds and awareness for alternative sports
The value that the skatepark brings to a community is incredible. Skateparks are often cited as a Parks Department’s most-used facility. Support a Skatepark in the Wiregrass. Percentage of inactive teens. Taken from a poll of 9th graded students in Alabama. Percentage of teens not participating in at least one hour of physical activity each day. Taken from a poll of 9th graded students in Alabama. Number of Skateparks in Alabama. Both public and private. Let us know how you feel! 0 332 548 954.
thejenningsfoundation.org
2846204. The Jennings Group Home Page
Every successful business initiative is made with and through people. Train and retain the best people in the industry. Increase performance and job satisfaction throughout your organization. Create proposals and marketing materials that reach prospective clients at the heart level and motivate them into action. Strategic and Business Planning. Grow and thrive in changing market conditions and through leadership succession.
thejenningsgroup.com
2846205. The Jennings House Bed and Breakfast Home
The Jennings House Bed and Breakfast. 106 E Main St. The Jennings House is a one hundred and twenty year old home, it has been newly remodeled with all the comforts of today. Located in the heart of the Ozark mountains, right off the town square in Marshall,Arkansas. Just minutes away from the Buffalo National River where you can float the river , sunbathe or fish the day away! We have five rooms. Two with private baths. Our rooms start at $65.00 and go up to $80.00 per nite. We would love to see you!
thejenningshousebedandbreakfast.com
2846206. The Jennings' Journal
Selasa, 22 Januari 2013. Rumor Aplikasi Blackberry 10. Ditunda sampai awal 2013, BB10 pertama perangkat harus mendarat pada Januari-meskipun kita sekarang mendengar bisa hingga akhir Maret dan RIM kini mengatakan akan tiba pada kuartal pertama tahun ini. Kami melihat versi dekat-final BlackBerry 10 berjalan pada handset Alpha baru Dev B, membangun unit uji lainnya dan perangkat yang lebih baru yang telah kita lihat di masa lalu. BB 10 melihat implementasi dari antarmuka pengguna yang sama sekali baru, de...
thejenningsjournal.blogspot.com
2846207. The Jennings Journey
Learn more about working with templates. How to change this sidebar. How to add or customize your site logo. How to replace these images with your own. Old Florida: Destination 3 - Venice Beach/Fossil Hunting. Venice Beach was an inpromptu visit and worth it. We are a family of diggers, seekers, explorers, and honestly prefer old verses new any day. A nice couple next to . Posted Aug 5, 2012, 4:56 PM. Old Florida: Destination 3.5 - Biscayne and Everglades National Parks. Posted Aug 5, 2012, 4:26 PM.
thejenningsjourney.com
2846208. Feathering The Nest | Sharing Life's Simple Joys
Sharing Life's Simple Joys. Mom Monday First Birthday Festivities. August 10, 2015. August 10, 2015. 8221; I often found myself daydreaming of a time when I would share such mornings. With this little one I had yet to meet. My heart was overflowing with so many. Her presence is the best reminder that every day is precious and worthy of fanfare, if not a small celebration of some kind! We kicked off the big week ahead with an early morning visit to our favorite park and arrived to find we only need share ...
thejenningsnest.com
2846209. The Jennings Papers
thejenningspapers.com
2846210. the Jennings Secede
The Shame Of Should In Parenting. Recently, I was at a conference and a speaker made a joke about his young children being disrespectful and he and his wife questioning what they were doing wrong. The whole audience laughed but there was more to it than just a response to a funny joke. There was a tangible sense of relief as people realized that this influential, God-fearing speaker had children that misbehaved as well. We want to know, "Am I doing something wrong? Am I alone in this? I cannot measure YO...
thejenningssecede.blogspot.com
2846211. Stafford,Fredericksburg Va Realtor,Homes For Sale Va, Land Sales Stafford Va
Stafford,Fredericksburg Va Real Estate. How May We Help You? About The Jennings Team. Contact The Jennings Team. FREE Buyer and Seller Home Webinars. FREE Buyer and Seller Home Webinars. Designation: CRS, GRI. 923 Maple Grove Drive. Stafford/Fredericksburg Va Homes for Sale. Search for a Home. Find your Home's Value. Get a free comparative market analysis of your home's value sent to you with no obligations. FREE MLS LISTING ALERTS www.SearchAndViewHomesInVirginia.com. How we can help. Thank you for star...
thejenningsteam.yourkwagent.com
2846212. The Jennings Times
Monday, August 3, 2015. 160; So since he is six and about to be a first grader he does all kinds of big kid things. Jump off big diving boards. Water ski on a paddleboard (a sport we invented). Swim in the lake. Get buried in sand. Theo's personality is the same as always, sweet, oh so funny, brainey, and persistant. We love you big boy, Happy Birthday! Cory, Enid,Brock and Theo. Monday, May 4, 2015. Helping our friends with their lambs is our springtime family tradition! Cory, Enid,Brock and Theo. We sp...
thejenningstimes.blogspot.com
2846213. The Jennings Triad
Thursday, February 21, 2013. Other side of kitchen. Monday, October 29, 2012. Nice sunset at the Eiseman Hut. Morning drive in the snow behind Minturn. Friday, June 15, 2012. New Bike and Julia's Bday. Finally finished building the frame I built. I had to buy a new fork for it because my buddy mistakenly cut the steerer tube too short on the one I made in the class. It's my fault, I should have put a better mark on it. It rides nice and smooth. Wednesday, April 18, 2012. Ima gonna print this today!
thejenningstriad.blogspot.com
2846214. The Jennings
Monday, February 23, 2009. Well, since this is our first blog post, I figured that I should give you a quick update of everything that has been going on in our life. Where to start. He is doing well over there and we have two months down! In January I decided that I wanted to get back in shape and have, as weird as it sounds, really developed a passion for running! I am training for the San Antonio Half-marathon in November! Addie Kay is SUPER busy these days! She is all over the place and keeps me on my...
thejenningstrio.blogspot.com
2846215. the jennings
Thursday, July 9, 2015. Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. Psalm 116:15. My grandma, Virginia Camp, passed away on May 23, 2015.  it is such a relief to know she is at peace. she waited a loooong time for her reward and now she’s receiving it! This was her on her 94th birthday with my grandpa:). The happenings of june. June has been a busy month. too busy to blog about all the happenings, so this short overview will have to do:). Box forting and swimming with the cousins….
thejenningsx4.blogspot.com
2846216. The J Lab - Home
If you are considering a PhD or Post-doc and want to produce high quality work with a view to pursuing a career in biology then please get in touch. Information about joining the lab is here. Location of Web Site Visitors (since mid-2014). How to contact us:. Division of Evolution, Ecology and Genetics,. Research School of Biology. Australian National University,. Canberra, ACT, 0200. Michael.jennions at anu.edu.au (replace at with @). Thanks again for visiting our site. Oh, and. Proudly powered by Weebly.
thejennionslab.weebly.com
2846217. The Jennison Family
Sunday, January 31, 2010. 10 years and counting! We celebrated our 10th Anniversary on Jan.15- it's really hard to believe it has been that long already! It has gone by much to quickly, but what an amazing 10 years they have been! We celebrated by going to dinner at El Gaucho that night and then the following weekend we left the boys with grandma and grandpa and spent 2 nights up at the Salish Lodge in Snoqualmie- we had an amazing time! Our dinner at El Gaucho- amazing! Steak and Lobster- wow! Snoqualmi...
thejennisonfamily.blogspot.com
2846218. The Jennison Family
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. January 24, 2014. 9 months. Crawling, standing, cruising with help. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. January 24, 2014. Michael likes to eat everything. Gaga, baba, stick tongue out. Babble, laugh and smile at everyone! Sweet happy lovey baby boy. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. October 27, 2013. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. October 27, 2013. This entry was posted in Uncategorized. September 28, 2013. This entry was posted in Uncategorized.
thejennisons.com
2846219. Jenn Jones - Home
In robert stack's voice):. 8203;-booked a rent-a-center holiday spot! Thank you brigid mcbride casting and ddo artists Agency! Played the crass best friend character in a project for lifetime movie network this week! 8203;-shot a commercial for parasail health where I played a quirky pregnant lady. Hp commercial started running this week! Thank you ddo artists and ross lacy casting! WRAPPED up "the kitchen play" with all performances sold out. what a blast!
thejennjones.com
2846220. RI Advertising, Marketing and PR - The Jenn Lee Group
All types of great work happening! It's been a while since I posted any new news! That doesn't mean it's not happening! We are the busiest we've been in years! There is so much work to be done while managing num. I feel the need to update this! We are super busy! As of December we have been managing PR, events, social media, design, new merchandise and sponsorship's of three reality stars. We're get. What does The Jenn Lee Group actually do? It truly has been an incredible 2012 summer! The Jenn Lee Group...
thejennleegroup.com
2846221. Jenn Newman
thejennnewman.com
2846222. TheJenno92 (Jenny) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 17 hours ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thejenno92.deviantart.com
2846223. Catchy title to come soon....maybe
Catchy title to come soon.maybe. Monday, March 25, 2013. So now our family and friends know we're pregnant, aaaaand we made it facebook official. We then knew we had to take a few maternity pictures and since Feeedler is a photographer, we went to one our favorite locations, set-up the tripod and put the camera on automatic timer lol! Because I can tell! He caught me lol! Here are a few pics from our mini vacay. Was it your meniscus? Haha we still have a good laugh :). This was month to the day before I ...
thejennproject.blogspot.com
2846224. The Jenn Report – for Time-Crunched Creative Professionals, Consultants & Entrepreneurs
For Time-Crunched Creative Professionals, Consultants and Entrepreneurs. Words of Wisdom for 2017. January 2, 2017. January 2, 2017. Continue reading Words of Wisdom for 2017. December 20, 2016. December 19, 2016. Thank you readers and contributors for your support, I appreciate it. Continue reading “Happy Holidays 2016”. Buy Local: 7 Gift Ideas for Clients, Colleagues and Customers. December 1, 2016. December 2, 2016. 7 Canadian publications you need to know: Featuring profiles of people in business.
thejennreport.wordpress.com
2846225. This breath
Blame it. Or don’t. April 18, 2015. I’m going to be honest with you. I thought healing from past trauma would be a lot easier than it is. It’s maybe the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. It gives me anxiety and makes me feel 100% awful some days. I suppose honesty with yourself is jarring after a life of hiding … Continue reading →. September 27, 2014. Hate less. Love only. April 26, 2013. No Is it … Continue reading →. March 26, 2013. Fall so deeply and madly in love with yourself that it’s embar...
thejennscott.wordpress.com
2846226. Jenn Smith
Thejennsmith [at] gmail [dot] com.
thejennsmith.com
2846227. Jenn's Stories (with Marc again...)
Jenn's Stories (with Marc again.). Wednesday, January 24, 2007. It's been a long time since I've written. how is everyone? Waves* Well. guess where I'm working now? No, I'm not a sale assistant at Isetan. Hmmm. Mojo Jojoe's Fantasy. *sighs* I should change my blog title, since Joe is no longer with us. Omigod. he did not! But he did. I didn't bother reply since he'd forgotten who I was. I despise him now. termite poop! Anyways. where were we? Remember what I said about the 2 great loves thing? Is mind-bl...
thejennstory.blogspot.com