SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 15 / (2854881 - 2854935)

2854881. Jimmy Criddle | Reflections from the Journey
Reflections from the Journey. Stay updated via RSS. Posted: January 25, 2012 in Art I Like. Croce, 1971, Bronze. Kengiro Azuma. The thing that speaks most to me about the Azuma’s Croce are its simple, bent beams that resemble for me the open, outstretched arms of Christ. Christ, through the cross, extends to everyone welcome and hospitality. Christ is our truest homeplace. This is the message the Croce speaks to me. Posted: January 25, 2012 in Art I Like. Posted: January 24, 2012 in Assemblage.
thejourneyguy.wordpress.com
2854882. The journey has just begun
The journey has just begun. Tirsdag den 14. juli 2015. Skulle jeg vælge en stjerne for dig på nattens himmel. Skulle det være den klareste hvide. En ledestjerne med enestående tiltrækningskraft. Og med så kraftigt et lys. At den oplyser selv mit flamberede ansigt. Eksponerer alle mine ar. Men hvor dit lys. Giver frisk og glad energi. Jeg nænner slet ikke at blinke. Og tror halvt jeg drømmer. Og glemmer i hvert fald helt. Afstanden til min stjerne. Lørdag den 24. maj 2014. Sandet er varmt og skinnende.
thejourneyhasjustbegun-reeves.blogspot.com
2854884. if you can't fix it with duct tape- you haven't used enough
Tuesday, May 26, 2015. Have you seen this. Http:/ thebrandnu.com/spoke.php. Oprah had been using it for over a year! Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone. Saturday, February 28, 2015. Have you seen this before? Http:/ tastebuddies.in/strength.php. Oprah had been using it for over a year! Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone. Monday, October 06, 2008. Happy Second Anniversary to my blog! Test in an hour. ah! Friday, October 03, 2008. On and on and on we go. Just finished week 3/10. This was the best week ever!
thejourneyhasonlybegun.blogspot.com
2854885. The Journey: Substance Abuse Treatment RI MA CT
Providence: (401) 941-4488 Westerly: (401) 596-0969 Johnston: (401) 946-0650. Toll Free (888) 312-2033. Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Addiction. We have locations in Johnston, RI, Providence, RI, and Westerly, RI. Welcome to The Journey to Hope, Health and Healing. Welcome to The Journey to Hope, Health and Healing. Welcome to The Journey to Hope, Health and Healing. Welcome to The Journey to Hope, Health and Healing. Welcome to The Journey to Hope, Health and Healing. Many abusers of prescrip...
thejourneyhhh.com
2854886. The Journey Church | Hiram, Georgia | An Acts 29 Church | Serving Hiram Georgia and the surrounding area.
I’m New Here. Click for our exploration of the book of Hebrews, “The Scarlet Thread”. Watch our series on stewardship, “Entrusted – New Year, New Affection”. Raising Christian children in an increasing resistant world is made easier when we focus on the Gospel. Click here to hear more. Services start at 10:00 am each Sunday. Our worship will always be centered around the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Every week we seek to worship him through preaching, song, and sacrament. The Latest from The Journey Hiram.
thejourneyhiram.com
2854887. Our Journey Home
Saturday, July 3, 2010. Ok, here's what we have chosen:. Off-white mortar, rolled. Boral Gunmetal, Macquarie profile. Gutters - Colorbond Monument. Fascia - Colorbond Paperbark. A&L Windows, Merino. Both front and rear roller door - Colorbond Paperbark. Downpipes - Haymes CB Monument. Window infills - Haymes CB Paperbark. Meterbox - Haymes CB Monument. External ceilings - Marble Mist. Front Door - Ginger Spice. Benchtop - Pearl Bisque, D mould edges. Cupboards - Concept Oak. Cupboards - Concept Oak.
thejourneyhome-ourstory.blogspot.com
2854888. The Journey Home
Thursday, October 17, 2013. PS I know that some of you are considering or have been considering adoption for awhile now. What is stopping you? There are thousands of children in the United States that need homes. Call your local DCFS office and get more information. You won't regret it! Tuesday, January 8, 2013. So in the meantime, we continue to wait or a birth mother to choose us and I am working on plans to start another blog. Life is crazy around here, but it is about to get amazing! And I keep sewing.
thejourneyhome-todds.blogspot.com
2854889. thejournyhome.com
He creative work and artistic. Journey of Kurt A. Douglas. Email alerts about up & coming event. Welcome to the journey. Dance and The Journey Home. Current Projects and Touring. To the journey home. Kurt A. Douglas. We are never and more truly and profoundly human than when we dance. Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Oops An error occurred. Click Here to read about creating My New Work! Speak" silence in the avalanche. Create your own free website today.
thejourneyhome.biz
2854890. The Journey Home
Know who we really are, our lives become a struggle as we do our best to make up for the empty places where our natural confidence and strength should reside. There are many reasons why we may have become disconnected from ourselves. Major trauma, family difficulties and a history of not being accepted for who we really are can all play their parts. And sometimes we submerge our natural qualities and our aliveness just so that we can fit in within our families and communities. Artwork by Ibolya Adam.
thejourneyhome.co.uk
2854891. The Journey Home | Female RNP Addiction Treatment in Louisiana
The Journey Home Female RNP Addiction Treatment in Louisiana. Confidential Help Available 24/7. Referrals are usually made by a referring counselor, treatment centers, doctors, family members, alumni, clergy, and the. We offer a whole-person approach. To the treatment of addictions. We believe that the resident must recover physicall. Please bring minimal sentimental jewelry. The Journey Home is not responsible for any lost or stolen jewelry. Pictures f. Call now : 1-225-667-3933. This makes my third tre...
thejourneyhome.com
2854892. Journey Home
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.   John 14:6. It is our honor to be able to present the gospel of Jesus Christ through acoustical Southern bluegrass gospel music. . We have been blessed to sing His praises throughout East Tennessee and Kentucky and surrounding areas.  From homecomings and revivals to churches and open-air meetings, we've taken every opportunity to share the name of our Savior with any and all!
thejourneyhome.org
2854893. The Journey Home main page
What kind of elder care is in your future? The Journey Home is a provocative look at the future of elder care in the US. This short film (10 minutes) is set in an elder care facility in the year 2030. Shot in HD black and white, with a surreal color montage, the story follows an older woman on her Journey Home. It is a thought film that ends with a provocative question for the audience to answer. See a Fact Sheet on the issues of the future of elder care. Comments on the film are also welcome!
thejourneyhome.us
2854894. the journey home
SEJAS SEMPRE BEM VINDO AO MEU BLOG. O MUNDO DA VOLTAS E A VIDA NOS ENSINA O QUE PRECISAMOS SABER. SEJAM BEM VINDOS AO MEU BLOG. Quinta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2011. Fala ae pessoas.enfim voltando a postar no meu blog. Saudades de algumas pessoas e outras nao, a vida é assim mesmo. Nesse tempo estive pensando muito sobre o que é ser feliz, bom cheguei a um ponto em que a felicidade depende apenas de nos mesmo. Estarei sempre por aqui. Terça-feira, 17 de maio de 2011. O tempo passou.e espero que vc es...
thejourneyhome1.blogspot.com
2854895. The Journey Home. - By Radhanath Swami. A tale told with rare candor, immersing the reader in a journey that is at once engaging, humorous, and heartwarming.
Session start() [ function.session-start. Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thejourn/public html/wp-blog-header.php:9) in /home/thejourn/public html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-simple-paypal-shopping-cart/wp shopping cart.php. Session start() [ function.session-start. By Radhanath Swami. A tale told with rare candor, immersing the reader in a journey that is at once engaging, humorous, and heartwarming. WinRar for Windows 10 click here. 17 Jun, 2014. Yesterday...
thejourneyhomebook.com
2854896. Radhanath Swami | Journey Home Letters
Chicago, Illinois USA. Young Richard Slavin from suburban Chicago, enthusiastically decides to pay heed to the inner calling of his heart to go to India. Meeting hordes of yogis, teachers, mystics and gurus of all faith, young Richard finally reaches his destination travelling through 14 countries. It is definitely not a journey for the faint hearted! Come explore the inner feelings of a genuine seeker as he bares his heart to his family through these exchanges. RICHARD VRINDABAN/MATHURA AUGUST 22, 1971.
thejourneyhomebook.info
2854897. The Journey Home | Autobiography of an American Swami
Join our Facebook Group. We invite you to order your copy of "The Journey Home" online now. Please click here. WITHIN THIS extraordinary memoir, Radhanath Swami weaves a colorful tapestry of adventure, mysticism, and love. The Journey Home is a stunning story worth reading. Radhanath Swami’s journey from the external to the internal world is awe- inspiring. B K S Iyengar, author, Iyengar Yoga: Wisdom & Practice. Ram Dass, author, Be Here Now. Excerpts, Images, Letters. Journey to the East.
thejourneyhomebook.net
2854898. Radhanath Swami | The Journey Home - Autobiography of Radhanath Swami
Through near-death encounters, apprenticeships with advanced yogis, and years of travel along the pilgrim's path, Radhanath Swami eventually reaches the inner sanctum of India's mystic culture and finds the love he has been seeking. It is a tale told with rare candor, immersing the reader in a journey that is at once engaging, humorous and heartwarming. Radhanath’s account invites us. Francis X. Clooney, S.J. Professor of Comparative Theology, Harvard School of Divinity. A generational journey to the East.
thejourneyhomebook.org
2854899. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thejourneyhomecoaching.com
2854900. The Journey Home
Tuesday, January 26, 2010. What is your vision for the future of elder care? Welcome to the comment site for. This site was set up to provide a place for people tocomment on their thoughts about the future of. Elder care after viewing The Journey Home. So we ask you. what is YOUR vision for the future of elder care? Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). What is your vision for the future of elder care? View my complete profile.
thejourneyhomefilm.blogspot.com
2854901. Journey Home Genealogy – Irish Genealogical Research | Dwight Radford
Irish Genealogical Research Dwight Radford. Or send us an Email. Journey Home Specializes in Finding Your Irish Heritage. One amazing part of Irish family history is that in many cases, the actual home site where the … [Learn More]. We are often asked, "Do I have an Irish surname? This brings up the question as to what it means to … [Learn more]. How Did They Get Here? Have you ever wondered just how your ancestor immigrated? If you have then this is a natural … [Learn More].
thejourneyhomegenealogy.com
2854902. upstate counseling for abused women
Located in a serene, peaceful setting The Journey Home seeks to provide counseling and support to women of all ages. Reaching out to women and girls to offer help with life issues,including, but not limited to, depression, anxiety,abuse, grief, loss, life change, emotional problems, and mental illness. Therefore choose life. Deuteronomy 30:19. Brenda Kay Trent, M.A., L.P.C. 303 South First Street Easley, South Carolina 29640. 710 Pettigru Street, Greenville, South Carolina 29601. Last updated on 6/18/14.
thejourneyhomellc.com
2854903. Hospice House Bartlesville – The Journey Home
Board & Staff. To provide a home where guests receive care, compassion and dignity at end of life. To provide a safe peaceful and comfortable home setting for the dying. Specifically, for those with limited resources or caregiver options. Service is provided at no charge to guests or families. Basic caregiving provided by trained and qualified staff and volunteers. Medical care plan is directed by individual’s hospice provider. Meal preparation, laundry and housekeeping. Page for more details….
thejourneyhomeok.com
2854904. Home - The Journey Home Project
Going Beyond The Problem. And I learned early in my life that only two things protected America, the grace of Almighty God and the United States Military. It was that way then, it is that way now and will forever be that way as long as America remains a free and sovereign nation. Stopped by after being on stage for @CharlieDaniels. Love it my friend and again Lee what a night 1 w. Thank for your support! Find Us On Facebook. All Content 2014 The Journey Home Project. Powered By Dreamz.
thejourneyhomeproject.org
2854905. the journey home (resumed)
thejourneyhomeresumed.blogspot.com
2854907. The Journey
Here you will find the story's of a man, a woman, and their children, learning as we go, trying to create and manage a mixed farm. Friday, August 7, 2015. Crops will be a total failure this year too if that happens. We have struggled with a drought for three years now. Oh yes, and we haven't settled with the road yet. So why even bother pushing to move this fall? Well, besides the issues of mental health (long story), it is for the livestock. It is the set up! Saturday, July 4, 2015. Just Keeps Going Up.
thejourneyhomesteading.blogspot.com
2854908. The Journey Home | A Woman's Struggle with Alcoholism and the Message of Recovery That She Spread throughout Her Country
Candan In the News. A Woman's Struggle with Alcoholism and the Message of Recovery That She Spread throughout Her Country. Candan In the News. Candan struggled with alcoholism until two ladies from Alcoholics Anonymous discovered her and helped her back to sobriety. Originally from Istanbul, . Fifteen Theme by InkHive.
thejourneyhomethebook.com
2854909. thejourneyhometome.com - Crazy Domains
Search and register domain names. World's cheapest domain names. 700 New generic domains. Move your domains to us FREE. Express cheap domain renewal. Get the domain name you want. Everything you need for your domains. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. Find who owns a particular domain. COM only $9.00 Get yours! Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Defend your site against hackers. Secure your site and data. Get your own me@mydomain.com. Automatic Spam and Virus protection.
thejourneyhometome.com
2854910. thejourneyhotel.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to thejourneyhotel.com. This domain may be for sale!
thejourneyhotel.com
2854911. The Journey Houston | Home
Serve on Sunday Mornings. Serve on Sunday Mornings. The Journey exists to inspire people to take the next step on their journey with God. A Worshipping Community of Memorial Drive United Methodist Church. Houston, TX 77079. Church websites by clover.
thejourneyhouston.org
2854912. The Journey Church - Rio Dell, Humboldt County
Our number one goal for you is that you will feel and connect to the love of God in a way that is new, fresh and meaningful. No matter where you have been or what you have struggled with, we want you to know that God is for you and not against you. He has never brought anything bad or negative into your life. If you think He has, it is because well-meaning religious people have told you so. But its simply not true. Sundays at 10:00 AM: Sunday Service. Friday at 6:00 PM: Children and Youth Night.
thejourneyhumboldt.com
2854913. The Journey I Didn't Expect
The Journey I Didn't Expect. Saturday, July 13, 2013. If It's Not One Thing, It's Another. In my last post, I mentioned about the bleeding issues I've been having. I called my regular doctor and she told me to come on in for my yearly exam in her office instead of going back to the OBGYN from heck. My blood tests showed that I was anemic (what a shocker, huh? And the biopsy came back clear- so no endometrial cancer. But what was causing that mystery bleeding? So, prayers would be appreciated. I'm not...
thejourneyididntexpect.blogspot.com
2854914. The Journey of the Inland Empire
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES. Thursday, April 2, 2009. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Subscribe to I.E. The Journey is a movement of college-age and twenty-somethings toward truth, a fellowship of young adults following Jesus together as part of the larger community of Centerpoint Church and the Body of Christ both in the Inland Empire and worldwide. Getting Lost With Paul And Jess. Better Late than Never. Where do I go from here? I have joined the club. Ramblings of a beggar.
thejourneyie.blogspot.com
2854915. The Journey I'm On | It's not the destination-but the journey I'm on…
Skip to main content. Skip to primary sidebar. Skip to secondary sidebar. The Journey I'm On. It's not the destination-but the journey I'm on…. Posted by Bob S. Tomorrow is your birthday, Mom. Another year, Happy Birthday! So Happy Birthday Mom. Tomorrow is your birthday, but I’d like to think it was you who sent me the gift of a spectacular photo. Thank you! Its the Journey I’m On. Please Share this with your friends:. Posted in Just Ramblin'. Posted by Bob S. Shuffle… old thoughts and an old, tir...
thejourneyimon.wordpress.com
2854916. The Journey
Welcome to The Journey. Indianapolis has a new ultimate experience in buffet - style dining! As soon as you enter The Journey, you will immediately be swept away by the beauty of our contemporary decor designed to enhance your dining experience. The use of natural materials like stone, wood, granite, and glass tile have been combined to create an invitingly bright, warm atmosphere that sweeps you away. Whether you are dining alone, or with a large ground, we have thought of you!
thejourneyin.com
2854917. Welcome thejourneyinc.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thejourneyinc.com
2854918. thejourneyinchrist | Joyful Journey with God is initiated and ignited in Lord Jesus Christ by the Power of Holy Spirit
Joyful Journey with God is initiated and ignited in Lord Jesus Christ by the Power of Holy Spirit. Bend the Church, and save the world – Evan Roberts. SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons. Http:/ www.youtube.com/user/Intlsunclass. Need of Christ Jesus’ righteousness instead of self-righteousness. Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Word: Blessed are the Poor in Spirit Matthew 5: 3. Https:/ www.biblegateway.com/passage/? Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven .
thejourneyinchrist.wordpress.com
2854919. India Rajasthan Tours | Rajasthan Tour Operator | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Holidays in Rajasthan | Thejourneyindia.com
91 921 141 5244. Hidden Treasure OF Rajasthan. The Land of Kings. Mystic Cloud Meghalaya Tour. Golden Triangle with Varanasi. Golden Triangle with Goa. North India with Taj Mahal. Gujrat Tour Package India. Rajasthan Tour with Varanasi. Welcome to The Journey India Pvt. Ltd. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." St. Augustine. Why Should You Choose us? Journey India A special page in your journey called life! 13 N/ 14 Days. 14 N/ 15 Days. 19 N/ 20 Days. 20 N/ 21 Days.
thejourneyindia.com
2854920. The Journey Intensive One Day Workshop, Pune - Online Registration - DoAttend
The Journey Intensive One Day Workshop. This event is now over. Join us for this amazing opportunity to experience a profound healing experience for the body, mind and soul available for the first time in India. This full one day workshop will give you the opportunity to get a taste of the power of the Journey method, diving into the core of your being to uncover the greatness that is locked inside! Since 1992 the Journey has been made available in 38 countries around the world and now it is coming to In...
thejourneyindia.doattend.com
2854921. Brandon Bays The Journey in India | Real Tools. Real Healing. True Freedom
For the Journey India Newsletter for all upcoming events. The Science Behind It. Seminars & Schedule. Healing with Conscious Communication. Welcome to the Journey India! Ndia is in my DNA! Whenever I arrive in India it feels natural, I rest, I am home and my heart overflows with a deep love and gratitude to Mother India it’s where the true fire which birthed The Journey began. Real tools Real healing Real change from within. As Gandhi said Be the change you wish to see in the world. Like Us on Facebook.
thejourneyindia.in
2854922. The Journey Intensive Seminar, Mumbai - Online Registration - DoAttend
The Journey Intensive Seminar. This event is now over. For the first time in India – Mrs Brandon Bays teaches the Journey Method. An opportunity to take part in one of the most powerful healing methods in the World! The Journey is a method of cellular healing developed by International best selling author Brandon Bays. She pioneered the revolutionary healing method to heal herself from a large tumor in just 6 1/2 Weeks - No drugs and No Surgery! Around the world. It has helped thousands. You will be full...
thejourneyindia3.doattend.com
2854923. The Journey Intensive Seminar, New Delhi - Online Registration - DoAttend
The Journey Intensive Seminar. This event is now over. For the first time in India – Mrs Brandon Bays teaches the Journey Method. An opportunity to take part in one of the most powerful healing methods in the World! The Journey is a method of cellular healing developed by International best selling author Brandon Bays. She pioneered the revolutionary healing method to heal herself from a large tumor in just 6 1/2 Weeks - No drugs and No Surgery! Around the world. It has helped thousands. You will be full...
thejourneyindia4.doattend.com
2854924. The Journey Intensive Seminar, Bangalore - Online Registration - DoAttend
thejourneyindia5.doattend.com
2854925. Events by Nikhita Patel
Nikhita Patel has no Upcoming Events at present. The Journey Intensive Seminar. The Sea Princess Hotel, Mumbai , India. The Journey Intensive Seminar. The Ista Hotel, Bangalore, India. The Journey Intensive Seminar. Zorba The Buddha, New Delhi, India. THE JOURNEY: LIBERATE YOURSELF WITH CELLULAR HEALING - an afternoon with Brandon Bays. The O Hotel, Pune, India. The Journey Intensive One Day Workshop. The O Hotel, Pune , India. The Journey Intro workshop. DoAttend Event Registration Service.
thejourneyindiaevents.doattend.com
2854926. The Journey Intro workshop, New Delhi - Online Registration - DoAttend
The Journey Intro workshop. This event is now over. For the first time in India – Mrs Brandon Bays teaches the Journey Method. An opportunity to take part in one of the most powerful healing methods in the World! The Journey is a method of cellular healing developed by International best selling author Brandon Bays. She pioneered the revolutionary healing method to heal herself from a large tumor in just 6 1/2 Weeks - No drugs and No Surgery! Around the world. It has helped thousands. It’s an after...
thejourneyindiaintro.doattend.com
2854927. THE JOURNEY: LIBERATE YOURSELF WITH CELLULAR HEALING - an afternoon with Brandon Bays , Pune - Online Registration - DoAttend
THE JOURNEY: LIBERATE YOURSELF WITH CELLULAR HEALING - an afternoon with Brandon Bays. This event is now over. Liberate your Life with Cellular Healing! Brandon Bays, founder of The Journey, bestselling author and Mind/Body Healing expert invites you to an inspirational afternoon, where she will share her life's work. This unique healing technique was born out of Brandon Bays' personal story of healing from a tumor in 6 ½ weeks, with no surgery or drugs. ENDORSEMENTS FOR THE 'THE JOURNEY'. Brandon Bays t...
thejourneyindiaworkshop.doattend.com
2854928. THE JOURNEY IN FAITH .com ~ For a little encouragement along The Way… | Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life…
THE JOURNEY IN FAITH .com For a little encouragement along The Way…. How to Use this Website. An Explanation of the Menus and Pages. Brother John’s Blog. What is the Journey in Faith. My Statement of Faith. Bible Reading, Studying, Understanding & Application. The Importance of the Bible. An Easy Explanation of Bible Study Material. God and His People. When You Fall in the Journey – Recovering from Sin. The Journey into the Waters of Baptism. Journey to The Lord’s Supper. The Journey with Family. Faith, ...
thejourneyinfaith.com
2854929. the Journey In Focus
Friday, August 12, 2011. Hey, who switched off the Fun Button? There isn’t anything sadder than waking up on Debarkation Day. It was the crack of 7 am when that annoying noise came over the P.A. system (I don’t remember announcements being annoying. The cruise). “. Those choosing to Self-Debark are requested to do so at this time . blah, blah, blah. 8221; I got up and was immediately hot. Where did all the air conditioning go? Goodbye Towel Animal friends . I will miss you! Our first try at Your Time Din...
thejourneyinfocus.blogspot.com
2854930. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thejourneyinfocus.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thejourneyinfocus.wordpress.com
2854931. Home / Contact - The Journeying Heart
Be yourself. Travel the world. Follow your heart. Welcome to The Journeying Heart! My name is Brad. In 2012, I left my 9 to 5 office job in Los Angeles, sold or gave away everything I owned, and followed my heart to Asia with a backpack to embark on a journey around the world. I ve been on the road ever since. So far I have biked over 8,000km (5,000 miles) through 10 countries and counting. Page to read some useful travel advice articles and get yourself out on the road! You can Like my Facebook page too!
thejourneyingheart.com
2854932. Steel City Delights
Call us toll free 0800 1800 900. Find us on Map. Please attach a menu to this menu location in Appearance Menu. We're currently offline. Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap. Experience something completely different. The most powerful theme ever. Can I add links from here? 2015 · Your Website. Theme by HB-Themes.
thejourneyingmind.com
2854933. Journey
Talán a mindennapos haza vezető út, másfelé terelget mint gondolnád. 2015 augusztus 16., vasárnap. Mindenkitől bocsánatot szeretnék kérni. Végleg bezárom az összes blogomat. Köszönöm szépen, hogy eddig velem tartottatok és olvastátok az írásaimat. Sokat jelentett :). 2014 december 22., hétfő. Lépett mellém Heimin a könyvtárban. Házi dolgozatot kell írnom és ahhoz kéne könyv - húztam a számat, miközben a könyveket tetejüknél fogva megbillentgettem. Érdeklődött tovább a kisegítő. Ezen a soron találsz magad...
thejourneyinheijin.blogspot.com
2854935. index
The Journey In Light.
thejourneyinlight.com