SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 38 / (2917243 - 2917297)

2917243. Blog de TheLifeOfBrooke - Blog de TheLifeOfBrooke - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. 8226; Amis : Tous. 8226; Prévenus : 3 coms. 8226; Favoris : Mes coups de ♥. 8226; Pub : Acceptés et je passe faire un tour sur le blog. Les mises à jours seront faites environ 1 fois par semaine. Le plagiat est évidement INTERDIT. Bonne lecture, et laissez-moi votre avis et vos impression! Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Il y aura toujours quelque chose pour détruire nos vies. La question est de savoir ce qui va nous tomber dessus en premier. Modifié le...
thelifeofbrooke.skyrock.com
2917244. The Listers
Sunday, December 30, 2012. 23 & Christmas Time & Wedding Bells. Brady turned 23 in November! We celebrated his and Brittney's birthday at Classic Skating. Man oh man, I love classic skating! I started off with legit roller skates and I could not handle them. I switched and rented real roller BLADES then all was well! Avery fell asleep on the drive down and slept through the entire thing! I made Brady a MOUNTAIN DEW birthday cake! Brittney and Brady blowing out the candles :]. She did an AMAZING job!
thelifeofbrookeandbrady.blogspot.com
2917245. Blog de TheLifeOfBrookeDavis - TheLifeOfBrookeDavis - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Et j'ai aujourd'hui vingt deux ans. J'ai eu une enfance et une adolescence heureuse, malgré des parents absents. Mon sourire divin et ma beauté ont fait de moi une fille extrêmement populaire et une reine du bal comblée. Je ne vais pas m éternisée la dessus! Est mon meilleur ami, on l'est toujours . je n'ai pas eu de ses nouvelles depuis mon départ, mais c'est toujours mon meilleur ami . pour moi . Ils me manquent tous!
thelifeofbrookedavis.skyrock.com
2917246. Big Country
Dylan really loved the Budweiser puppy ad.
thelifeofbroskiie.tumblr.com
2917247. Blog de thelifeofbrothers - thelifeofbrothers - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Notre vie a mon frère et moi. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. Sa c de la musique! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Posté le jeudi 22 octobre 2009 11:37. Poster sur mon blog.
thelifeofbrothers.skyrock.com
2917248. Bruno
Does anyone want to show this old dog some new tricks? Monday, July 5, 2010. Revealing my summer 'do'. Ah, what a great summer. Has just given me a summer haircut and I'd like to reveal my new 'do'. As you all know, I love the pool, and I was developing some pretty good mattes. From all that fun. You would not believe what a difference has made - I am so happy! So happy in fact that I've let two people pet me that I was previously unsure of. I'm almost like a whole new dog! Posted by H. Baskerville.
thelifeofbruno.blogspot.com
2917249. The Life of Bryon
The Life of Bryon. Thursday, March 31, 2011. Feb till Today: Caught Up! Finally caught up on the blog posts! More work, some paddling, a little skiing, and a really fun trip down to CA. This is the crew and booth NA set up at the PDX Sportsman show this year. Good time and good for business.). The NA crew getting a powder day in on Mt. Hood.). Nick Hinds boofing Champaign on Canyon Creek.). Joe Stumpfel dropping into Crack in the Earth on Hagen Gorge.). Photo by Jeffery Steehler). In San Fran and spend a...
thelifeofbryon.blogspot.com
2917250. theLifeofBryson.com - The Personal Website of Mark Bryson
TheLifeofBryson.com is currently under re-contruction and will tentatively debut in October 2014. Please come back soon.
thelifeofbryson.com
2917251. thelifeofbud.biz at Directnic
thelifeofbud.biz
2917252. thelifeofbud.info at Directnic
thelifeofbud.info
2917253. thelifeofbud.net at Directnic
thelifeofbud.net
2917254. thelifeofbud.org at Directnic
thelifeofbud.org
2917255. The Life of Buddha Movie
Your browser does not support frames. We recommend upgrading your browser. To enter the site.
thelifeofbuddhamovie.com
2917256. Wail: The Life of Bud Powell | A place to read about Bud Powell and bebop
Wail: The Life of Bud Powell. A place to read about Bud Powell and bebop. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. The Question of Authorship: “Conception”. Lewis Porter, pianist-composer, academic, and author, has posted a lengthy tribute to George Shearing on his blog, “You Don’t Know Jazz! 8221;, which can be found at the website of WBGO, 88.3 FM, Newark. Shearing figures in a number of episodes in. WAIL: The Life of Bud Powell. Here’s Porter’s blog entry on Shearing:. On who wrote a piece ...
thelifeofbudpowell.wordpress.com
2917257. Carpooling In Stilettos
OOTD: March 31, 2016 Fun Outfit for an Overwhelming Day. I knew I had a lot to accomplish yesterday including work, a lunch date with a close friend, errand, and an adventure at the park with my kids after work. I needed an ensemble that could work for every task on my list. I couldn't go wrong with this awesome T-shirt from American Beauty Association. Trousers from The Limited. Sandals from Life Stride. Wwwinstagram.com/carpooling.in.stilettos. Cucumber Mask Review from Forever 21. I must say that I am...
thelifeofbunni.blogspot.com
2917258. The Life of Bunnie
The Life of Bunnie. List of Language Sites. March 30, 2016. March 30, 2016. Long time no see! I just want to say that I am restarting at a new blog. It will kind of be the same idea as this blog, just a bit more cleaner! Feel free to follow me again if you want to keep up to date on my language learning adventures. As for this blog, I won’t delete it or any posts. I will keep it up for those who found any of my posts helpful . I’ll see you at my new blog! If not, it was nice meet you all here. 6 Learn Ch...
thelifeofbunnie.wordpress.com
2917259. The Life Of Buttercup
The Life Of Buttercup. Wednesday, October 2, 2013. Ineffective. . . Anyone else feel like they beat their head against the wall everyday? Anyone else feel like nothing they say or do takes root anywhere? Anyone else feel ineffective, like nothing you do matters? There are seasons in all our lives where we feel more ineffective than others. I think that the season of small children and housework is one of those. . . yelling the same things to your kids every day, "Stop arguing! Pick up your room! I don't ...
thelifeofbuttercup.blogspot.com
2917260. The Life Of Byron Collection
The Life Of Byron Collection. Australian Owned and Designed Bikinis. A Greener Paradise, One Bikini at a Time.
thelifeofbyroncollection.com
2917261. TheLifeofCab | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. TomTom user data sold to Dutch police, used to determine ideal locations for speed traps — Engadget. April 27, 2011. TomTom user data sold to Dutch police, used to determine ideal locations for speed traps — Engadget. Practicality may hinder electric-vehicle sales Green Tech – CNET News. March 31, 2011. Practicality may hinder electric-vehicle sales Green Tech – CNET News. I would have to agree with this article. While there are other limitations to the supposed green...
thelifeofcab.wordpress.com
2917262. The life of cafo123
The life of cafo123. Blog mbt alles dat mij bezig houdt: van social media and web 2.0 tot interieur tot mode tot muziek and film tot knutselen tot reizen tot lezen tot koken tot het zoeken van een gepaste woonplaats tot . Donderdag 13 januari 2011. Het Travel Journal Tram kreeg ik dit jaar onder de kerstboom. Het dagboek heeft kleine envelopjes om allerlei herinneringen in te bewaren. Ik kan ben al mijn reis aan het plannen, en kan niet wachten om te vertrekken en mijn belevenissen neer te pennen. Volgen...
thelifeofcafo123.blogspot.com
2917263. thelifeofcahira
Tema Sederhana. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
thelifeofcahira.blogspot.com
2917264. hate me or love me, piss off
WELCOME TO MY BLOG. Am a Naruto fan. Like to eat sweets. Have a dog named Whiskey. Monday, November 26, 2007. This year has been the most fruitful year i had. everyone is different to me. . i'll go by order of the class picture. Rizwan- has every nice stories to tell me and freddy. Danial-very quite but nice to play with. every good suggestions. Le Xuan- god friends since p4 and will still be. never understand why you hate freddy that much. Yao Teg- fun to be talk to about cards. Lim Min- human pig. ...
thelifeofcaleb.blogspot.com
2917265. The Life of Calli
Sunday, March 22, 2015. Our LONG birth story! Ok So Let's actually start at the beginning of February. I went to my 37 week appointment (after not seeing a Dr. since 30 weeks.stupid insurance and moving! The Dr. checked me and said I was 30% effaced and 1cm dialated. She said she didn't think I would be giving birth that week, but it could be soon! At the second ultrasound, she told me our boy was going to have a TON of hair! She took a few pictures of it just floating in the amniotic fluid! We went to t...
thelifeofcalli.blogspot.com
2917266. Index of /
thelifeofcalvin.com
2917267. Index of /
thelifeofcalvinayre.com
2917268. Blog de TheLifeOfCalypso - Blog de TheLifeOfCalypso - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Bienvenue sur mon blog! Je m'appelle Calypso, j'ai 13 ans, j'ai pleins de passions comme la photographie, l'équitation, la fimo, la mode. Et ce blog parlera de tout, il n'a pas de but précis. Il racontera ce que je vie, mes passions. Alors bon visionnage sur mon blog! Mise à jour :. Coulis #fimo #colle #pastelssecs. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Tuto Coulis avec de la colle ✔. Avant je tiens à préciser que j'ai découvert sa par MondeFimo! De la colle ( blanche ).
thelifeofcalypso.skyrock.com
2917269. . the life of Cambri .
Sunday, August 9, 2015. There is nothing that bothers me more than someone being judged based off of their past. If there is one thing I've learned, it's that the past makes you who you presently are - whether that's someone to be proud of or someone that needs a little bit of work. There are a lot of amazing people that have had a rough past; people have made the worst mistakes and have gone through the most terrible things and yet today they live incredible lives that are astounding and inspiring.
thelifeofcambri.blogspot.com
2917270. The Life of Cameron
Saturday, February 21, 2015. The Fight for Ukraine. Earlier this month, the World Affairs Council of West Michigan. Hosted Dr. Matthew Rojansky. For an example of the excesses of the regime of former president Viktor Yanukovych, just look at his palace. The crisis began the evening of November 21st, 2013, in what is now known as the Euromaidan. Brought international attention to a crisis that had been boiling over for months. Why didn’t the Malaysia Air flight avoid flying over the war-torn region? He mu...
thelifeofcameron.blogspot.com
2917271. The Life Of Cameron James Little
The Life Of Cameron James Little. Sunday, January 3, 2010. Today for Cameron was yet another day of fun-filled adventures. Cleaning, eating and boating made the day one for the ages for Cameron. Possibly Cam is trying to beef up his scrawny image. Judge for yourself;. 1 can (12 oz). Calories from Fat 0. Total Fat 0g 0%. Saturated Fat 0g 0%. Total Carbohydrate 39g 13%. Dietary Fiber 0g 0%. Est Percent of Calories from:. 0% Fat, beefing up? Before long, at 1:30pm, Sean departed the Little. If you thought t...
thelifeofcameronjameslittle.blogspot.com
2917272. thelifeofcamille's blog - l'amitié se fini souvent en amour - Skyrock.com
L'amitié se fini souvent en amour. Ce skyblog va etre cool donc sinon moi c camille 13 ans j suis poisson et voila. 15/09/2006 at 10:39 AM. 12/04/2007 at 10:19 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Ce jeu ne demande que 3 minutes d'attention. Ca va t'effrayer. La personne qui me la envoyé a dit. Que son voeu s'est réalisé 10 minutes après l'avoir lu. Mais pas de triche. Ce jeu a un drôle/effrayant dénouement. D'abord une feuille et un crayon. Quand tu choisis les noms, sois sûr que ce sont des personnes que tu.
thelifeofcamille.skyrock.com
2917273. Blog de TheLifeOfCamilleA - Baiseras-tu sur ma tombe? - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Les n 1 sont Rap and RnB. Création : 07/12/2011 à 15:36. Mise à jour : 29/08/2013 à 19:39. Baiseras-tu sur ma tombe? Ce blog n'a pas encore d'articles. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Poster sur mon blog.
thelifeofcamillea.skyrock.com
2917275. Captain Cosmic
View my complete profile. Monday, January 3, 2011. These guys make shirts and give 20% of the profit to charity. Now that's. Learn more at www.theolamproject.com. Monday, December 27, 2010. Vavak Stuck in Paris. Sent the Captain this picture of him in Paris. He flew right into the storm and Air France lost his luggage. Here he is at 5:30am on his way to the train station as the snow starts to fall. Thursday, November 18, 2010. Gotta give love to Frank. Sunday, July 25, 2010. Slow VW or Fast Bike Cop.
thelifeofcaptaincosmic.blogspot.com
2917276. The Life of Cardell Banks
thelifeofcardellbanks.blogspot.com
2917277. thelifeofcarma.com | The Life of CarMa
The Life of CarMa. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! This entry was posted in Uncategorized. August 27, 2013. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thelifeofcarma.com
2917278. The Life of Carter
The Life of Carter. Sunday, November 28, 2010. I survived the hardest waterfall. Friday, August 6, 2010. My birthday is on the third day of school. On my birthday I'm going to bring cupcakes with dirt and gummy worms (not real dirt- that would be disgusting). Whenever I have disgusting in my post, that is the last word. Sunday, July 11, 2010. My dad came home from Finland yesterday. He got me a present. It is a pencil thing. The secret is it can open up and then you can see a lot of colored pencils inside.
thelifeofcarter.blogspot.com
2917279. everyday cassie
Dernwood Farm camping, the loveliest campsite I’ve ever been to. In the middle of the woods, proper camping in nature. It was a delight to be surrounded by silence apart from the birds. The weekend was full of hikes, food, drinking cider, and just enjoying each other’s company. On the Sunday we met up with my mum and step-father to go for a hike in the South Downs National Park. Again these photos were taken on my Olympus film camera. And tagged 35mm film. May 30, 2015. London- 1 year together/March 28th.
thelifeofcassiet.wordpress.com
2917280. a DAY in the life
Wednesday, August 12, 2015. On the way up to Canyon Lake, where the reunion would be, we stopped in one of our favorite towns, Gruene, for lunch and a look around. We arrived in Canyon Lake and the view was beautiful! And, look who had BUNK-A BEDS. We got right to work. Helping out and cooking. We played lots too! It was so nice to see everyone and catch up. Even had a night swim. Although this is all Colt got in. Breakfast Saturday was quite possibly THE BEST breakfast Ive ever had. Ready for the lake!
thelifeofcat.blogspot.com
2917281. A Beautiful Life
The musings of my beautiful life as a bald woman, a wife and a mother. Monday, September 10, 2007. Check Out My New Digs! Well, it's finally here. The day I can leave blogger behind. The day I can move on to bigger and better and Wordpressier things! Adiós Blogger.bwa ha ha ha! Imeant to do this about 6 hours ago, but shit ( read kids and a splitting headache. So, without further adieu, I say goodbye to ". And hello to ". That's right.the title of my new blog is ". Http:/ www.monkeysandmarbles.com. In ho...
thelifeofcate.blogspot.com
2917282. A Beautiful Life | Musings of my beautiful life as a bald woman, a wife and a stay-at-home mom to two amazing little boys.
June 3, 2008 · 12:11 am. Mommies don’t have penises. Bedtime for the boys started out pretty normal tonight. diapers changed, pajamas on, and teeth brushed, we went into Logan’s room to put him to bed first. as usual, Zander helped us sing “rock-a-bye Logan”, and then yelled “bounce! 8221; as daddy plopped Logan in the crib. i said “sweet dreams, sleep well, see you in the morning! 8221;, blew kisses from the doorway, and closed his door. then it was off to Zander’s room. Zander: does daddy have a penis?
thelifeofcate.wordpress.com
2917283. here and there
Wednesday, October 17, 2012. So, one question, ok, two. Why do you love Jesus? What are you thankful for today? The Life of Cayce. Friday, June 29, 2012. A chance to change But I feel the same. Why would I wait till I die to come alive? I'm not waiting for the afterlife". As I was listening to this track I was thinking about my life, why would I wait until it's too late? What if I died and had not given my life to Christ? The Life of Cayce. Monday, October 10, 2011. I said, "Well, as far as I know you ha...
thelifeofcayce.blogspot.com
2917284. The life of Ceady
VIDEO a RECENZE: Péče o vlnité vlasy (vegan). Dnes mám tady pro vás krátké video, abyste viděli, jak se starám o své vlnité vlasy. Nepoužívám kvanta produktů, vystačím si opravdu s málem. Snad se vám bude video líbit. Sprchový gel The olive branch. Jeho mandarinková vůně je pro tyhle prosluněné dny jako stvořená. Před použitím protřepu a nanáším od hlavy až po paty :). Vůně se ve vlasech nedrží, ale to nevadí. Vůni dožene kondicionér. Pokud cestujete, je vhodnou volbou. Nemůže se stát, že by se vám v...
thelifeofceady.blogspot.com
2917286. The life of Céline
The life of Céline. Het is weer avond en dan is het. Natuurlijk, enkel wanneer ik tijd heb en ik niet te moe ben! Laten we even in Movie Box snuffelen wat voor film het zal worden vanavond. 8216;Jupiter Ascending’. Read More ». Wat ik doe als ik mij verveel in dit slechte weer. Pfff, het is weer zo’n dag dat je niet weet wat ik moet doen, zo’n rot weertje buiten, niets omhanden hebben, ik kan niet eens genieten van mijn tuintje! Benieuwd wat ik doe als ik mij verveel in dit slechte weer? Read More ».
thelifeofceline.wordpress.com
2917287. Blog de TheLifeOfCelya - La Vie de Célya - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Création : 04/09/2011 à 18:30. Mise à jour : 11/07/2012 à 10:35. La Vie de Célya. A la je peux pas dire! J'ai vraiment trainé petit cœur ♥. Alors les nouvelles . Bientôt 1 ans =D Que du bonheur ♥ Bon je dois me rattrapé. Pour moi j'ai réussi mon année ; Génial Non? Noémie elle passe en 1er différencier. Roxana . Passe en 4e. Thomas en 2e , Théo rentre en 1er primaire et ton cousin Thibaut est née le 27/03/2012. Mais bon...
thelifeofcelya.skyrock.com
2917288. Blog de thelifeofcha - ►►►Du sarcasme à revendre ◄◄◄ - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. 9658;►►Du sarcasme à revendre ◄◄◄. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (67.219.144.114) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le vendredi 14 mars 2008 14:17.
thelifeofcha.skyrock.com
2917289. Blog de Thelifeofchacha - C h O u p i n e t t e ^ ^ - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mes amies . Mon Choupinou 3 . Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Déscription .pour Changer . Une soeur, Fanny 21ans. Un frére, Etienne 15 ans. Une Meilleure amie ( Chouchoue 20 ans). Une amie dont je pourrais plus me passer ( Lulu, 19ans). Des ami(e)s Supers . Une famille Que j'aime . Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le mardi 23 mai 2006 13:17. N'oublie pas ...
thelifeofchacha.skyrock.com
2917290. The Life of Chad
The Life of Chad. Tuesday, December 06, 2005. Posted by chad at 11:34 AM. Tuesday, November 29, 2005. The Brand Expands-Walking Billboards. Today branding has become so fimiler to our culture that the very idea is never questioned. The real question at had is our we willing to sell our future generation to larg corporate companies in order to increase their profit margins. Posted by chad at 11:38 AM. Monday, November 21, 2005. Posted by chad at 8:37 PM. Thursday, November 17, 2005. No longer do I have a ...
thelifeofchad.blogspot.com
2917291. The Life of Chad and His Family
The Life of Chad and His Family. Chad Rachel Mackenzie Courtney and Hayden. Friday, May 14, 2010. Better late than never-right? Almost a month after Courtney's 8th birthday I am finally blogging about it. (Sorry Grandma and Grandpa Wade because I know this is mostly for your benefit.). Later that week (when Chad was home), we celebrated as a family by her choosing her favorite dinner (sweet and sour chicken over jasmine rice), opening presents finally, and blowing out candles. After the baptism, we staye...
thelifeofchadandhisfamily.blogspot.com
2917292. The Life of Chai – A brief expedition through India.
The Life of Chai. A brief expedition through India. Here’s how the Lonely Planet describes Varanasi:. 8216;Brace yourself. You’re about to enter one of the most blindingly colourful, unrelentingly chaotic and unapologetically indiscreet places on earth.’. But when you’ve insisted for the fifth time that you don’t want a massage, and he still won’t let go you start to lose patience. I kept my hands in my pockets after this to avoid this kind of hard sell…. Here are some photos:. Continue reading →. This s...
thelifeofchai.wordpress.com
2917293. Champ & Nanos
On Becoming a Mother and a Physician (with occasional input from her husband). Sunday, August 9, 2015. Biking Lake Washington Blvd. Many Sundays during the summer, Seattle's Lake Washington Blvd is closed to traffic for bikes and pedestrians. After Sam had a successful week of "Pedalheads" bike camp, we went out for a spin today. With my frequent shouts of "Stay to the right! And "Shoulder check left," Sam is quickly learning right from left. Afterward, we had lemonade. What a perfect summer day! We had ...
thelifeofchamp.blogspot.com
2917294. Once Upon A Baby
Once Upon A Baby. Monday, December 13, 2010. This past Friday night Dec. 10th we had a Youth Christmas Social at our church. We had an awesome time with our Young people! We sang christmas carols out on the street corner in front of our church, then we stuffed ourselves with all kinds of goodies, played some really fun games and had a gift exchange! Here is a picture from Friday night.to see more pictures and video clips check out our youth blog at: http:/ www.mylifemyyouth1.blogspot.com/. That worketh i...
thelifeofchandlersmommy.blogspot.com
2917295. The Life of Charlie
The Life of Charlie. The place I share little snippets of my creative outlets and anecdotes from the strange life I get to lead. Charlie McEvoy is a full-time freelance musican, producer, educator and the owner of In Tune Audio. Hey, I just gave your number to a friend of mine. He needs a website for his business, but he asked a web agency and they threw a huge price at him. You owe it to yourself to do something #remarkable with your #life. There is No Such Thing as Overnight Success. July 21, 2015.
thelifeofcharlie.ca
2917296. The Life of Charlotte
The Life of Charlotte. Thursday, January 15, 2009. Tuesday, January 13, 2009. Thursday, January 8, 2009. The Stranger in the Mirror. I ask myself “how did I get to be this person I don’t know? 8221; but I have no answer. No answer to how I became this stranger. In a blink of an eye, so quick, so fast. I lost myself. Monday, January 5, 2009. I flip it open and frantically press 911. “Hello, what is your emergency? Thursday, December 18, 2008. Une beauté blanche…. Son la plupart d'époque de wonderfull, qua...
thelifeofcharlotte.blogspot.com
2917297. LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE | …because life is too short to not live out your dreams <3
Because life is too short to not live out your dreams 3. Time Does Not Wait. April 13, 2013. I just don’t feel ready to take the leap and become an “adult”. June 17, 2012. Not only is pyometra is a con about not spaying your pets, but also for male pets, it will prevent them from wandering outside of the house to look for a female animal. Owners that take care of a female pets also will not have to worry about their pet going into heat. May 30, 2012. Omg this is the cutest thing ive seen in a while.
thelifeofchealenetan.wordpress.com