SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 21 / 48 / (2944503 - 2944557)

2944503. The Longlost
Stop Looking At Me, Swan. Longlosts new album called Myself, Titled. Released 23 October 2012. Feeds for this album. Los Angeles, California. Kids from the beach who go pretty often to the beach sometimes, and we are all pretty fuckin down with whiskey and Red Dead Redemption. Track Name: Home Stretcher. Lifeless like my smile. Myself, titled. I shake my head get high instead kill lights and never leave my bed. As you hold this stress above my head I’m losing it. Fuck all of your friends. I tell you that...
thelonglost.bandcamp.com
2944504. The Long Lost Band
Song To The Siren EP. By Larry Beckett - The Long Lost Band. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Song To The Siren CD. The physical CD version. Slimline jewel case. 4 page booklet. Printed colour CD. See pictures :). Includes unlimited streaming of. Song To The Siren EP. Via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Ships out within 2 days. Song To The Siren - Larry Beckett - The Long Lost Band. Spoken Wo...
thelonglostband.bandcamp.com
2944505. The Long Lost Band!
Our new album 'One More Mile' written in collaboration with Tim Buckley lyricist and American Poet Larry Beckett is now released via Bandcamp! One More Mile by The Long Lost Band. One More Mile - the new 15 track album by The Long Lost Band and Larry Beckett is now available online as a digital download via Bandcamp or you can order the CD and get the digital download included! The download is 4 and the CD 5! Click BUY on the player above. Stuart Anthony - Vox, Acoustic Guitar. Oscar Armer - Bass.
thelonglostband.com
2944506. The Long Lost Brothers
Album sampler: wednesday night party club. By The Long Lost Brothers. Snakes and ladders (album version). Released 04 May 2012. Recorded with Dave Parkin at Blackbird. Mastered with Simon Struthers at Forensic Audio. Feeds for this album. The Long Lost Brothers. Saturday, February 2 at the bakery is the next LLB show. Also playing that night are Dianas and Thee Oh Sees. Album sampler: wednesday night party club. Contact The Long Lost Brothers. Track Name: snakes and ladders (album version).
thelonglostbrothers.bandcamp.com
2944507. South Quarter
Living in Yokohama, working in Tokyo. A free soul, ambivert, snowboarder, multilingual. Wanna get steamy in Tokyo? Beautiful Photos of Hokkaido. Need For Speed Undercover. Golf V GTI Waterbed. Processor: Athlon 64 3800 2.4GHz. OS: Windows XP Professional SP2. Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS. Sound Card: Creative SoundBlaster Digital Music. Antivirus: AVG Free Edition. Anti Spyware: Ad-Aware Free Edition. Web Browser: Firefox, IE. Music Player: iTunes, WMP, Winamp. Places I Wanna Go. The Girl Next Door.
thelonglostcity.blogspot.com
2944508. untitled_
Saturday, 15 June 2013. As pessoas são fracas, covardes, egoístas. São frias, acima de tudo. Pessoas morrem das maneiras mais cruéis a todo instante, e ninguém se importa, o mundo não para pra nada. Mobilização não existe. Você pode até não querer enxergar algo, mas não significa que esse algo deixará de existir. Eu não sou pessimista nem realista, sou sentimentalista. Eu digo que não gosto de pessoas, mas irei me corrigir agora: Eu não gosto da sociedade. Tuesday, 29 January 2013. Poxa, que droga! Fui l...
thelonglostdaughter.blogspot.com
2944509. Johnson Family
Doing Life In Okinawa! Monday, October 26, 2015. Cinnamon Rolls and presents. A great way to start the morning! Posted by Johnson Family (one of many). The weather is cooling off. It's finally nice enough to do things outside without melting your face off. Some friends from church invited us for a quick, one night camping excursion. The kids loved it. We really need to do it more! We had an ocean front view. Posted by Johnson Family (one of many). We finally have a Zebra in Okinawa! Leveling Up in Karate.
thelonglostjohnsonfamily.blogspot.com
2944510. The Long Losts
thelonglosts.com
2944511. Pinay Takes Flight
Thursday, May 2, 2013. Tarak Ridge - 4/20. My first ever major climb.and I frakkin survived! All I have to say is never underestimate a mountain. The only hike I have ever done in my life is Mt. Pinatubo, it was a 2 hour hike going to the crater and another 2 hours going back. It was definitely hard, since you had to traverse in sand like terrain which made walking really hard (it's hard to walk in the dessert, imagine your feet sinking into the sand with every step you take). Sunday, March 10, 2013.
thelonglostsoul.blogspot.com
2944513. The Long Lost Woods
Tuesday, January 27, 2015. Rose Quartz, Watercolour, 50 x 60cm. The first painting for 2015 - Rose Quartz is a representation of a few of my inspirations right now: crystal formations, spores, dried flowers, pastels and artist-made dolls. If you can, please visit this link, as she is in the running for the Yen Australian Female Art Award, voting for people's choice is super simple - the grey button near my entry for people's choice! VOTE FOR PEOPLE'S CHOICE HERE. Belated Happy New Year! Photo continuatio...
thelonglostwoods.blogspot.com
2944516. the long lost woods | monika-viktoria's art blog
The long lost woods. Monika-viktoria's art blog. August 11, 2009. After much deliberation I have decided to move my art-blog over to blogspot. To continue following my art please visit me in the woods:. Http:/ www.thelonglostwoods.blogspot.com. Posted by monika viktoria. The Locket and the Lullaby. August 9, 2009. Still unsure as to which account I prefer, I am trying out an identical post in both. I’d appreciate any feedback in helping me decide, so pelase visit here too:. Posted by monika viktoria.
thelonglostwoods.wordpress.com
2944517. Coming Soon...
thelonglots.com
2944518. The longlux files
Sunday, November 6, 2011. I took four weeks annual leave starting on the 01/10/2011, the plan was to take the Bus up to Carnarvon to visit the Daughter. Son in-law and the Grandchildren. It all started to go wrong from the start, we purchased a new car trailer, it developed problems with the brakes(that has been sorted by the manufacturer). Also a big thanks to our friend Colin who made his way towards us with his truck, just in case we needed a tow. Tuesday, July 19, 2011. I camped in the bush off Verno...
thelongluxfiles.blogspot.com
2944519. LoveLife | The life and adventures of us
The life and adventures of us. Join me on my journey to create my own Cookbook one recipe at a time! I alter every recipe I find to make it exclusively my own, and my dream one day is to publish my own cook book! But for now, I am sharing the love of food with all of you! If you would like to view all of the recipes, click on the Recipe category to the left. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Address never made public).
thelonglys.wordpress.com
2944520. Home - The Longman
The Longman is well known as the founding member of the Golden Lion Group. It is a traditional British pub layout with Public and Saloon bars, an open fire for the winter evenings and a lovely sunny beer garden. We cater for large numbers for those special occasions and even provide a takeaway service. We offer quality coffee as our beans are provided by the Brighton based ‘Small Batch’ coffee company. Great traditional pub top range of Beers and Real Ales tasty Thai food regular entertainment.
thelongmanpub.co.uk
2944521. 85 vs 1 Keep Right on to the End of the Road!!!!
85 vs 1 Keep Right on to the End of the Road! Monday, 24 September 2012. 2 End) To This Blog! I don't know what to say other than I'm absolutely gutted, My last challenge for the year was yesterday! The weather was great considering the forecast the day before which predicted high winds and persistent rain (That's today and tomorrow! 8am start is an 8am start! They should have started it on time and we could have mowed the late ones down. I was aware that I was getting quicker and quicker but it felt goo...
thelongmanxwalk.blogspot.com
2944522. The Long March Ltd - Feature Film Producers
The Long March Ltd, 2015.
thelongmarch.com
2944523. Longmeadow News -
Eric Ebron Lions Jersey. Hope E. Tremblay. August 14, 2015. Authentic Glover Quin Jersey Dominic Raiola Lions Jersey And nearly did, going 78 in the first half and 1015 overallMichigan State’s 2000 national title team reunites for alumni gameEAST LANSING Mateen Cleaves will take the court wearing green and white once again in Friday’s alumni game, though whether or not he’s back in playing shape […]. Jameel McClain Giants Jersey. Hope E. Tremblay. August 14, 2015. Hope E. Tremblay. August 14, 2015. Super...
thelongmeadownews.com
2944524. The Long Meander
Wednesday, January 15, 2014. When I was three years old, I took my first ballet class. One of my mother's favorite stories about me dates back to a recital later that year. There I was, up on stage with 10 other girls performing our baby plies and pirouettes. As legend has it, my headpiece flew off and . this is the part where my mom always pauses for dramatic effect. You kept right on dancing without missing a beat. AT THREE! But I was a classically trained ballerina! BUT WAIT,' I thought to myself, str...
thelongmeander.com
2944525. The long meander
There and back again. May 6th, 2014 Georgia. In the beginning of April, we followed the winding and narrow road partway up Lookout Mountain, near Chattanooga, to a small pullout with room for about 4 cars to park. The trailhead kiosk is barely visible from the road, as the trail quickly drops down below the road and takes you for a short walk to Glen Falls. Stone steps and a small tunnel let you climb above the falls. April 17th, 2014 Florida. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? As was columbine. (by zanna).
thelongmeander.net
2944526. Utah Phillips and The Long Memory
34;Yes, the long memory is the most radical idea in this country. It is the loss of that long memory which deprives our people of that connective flow of thoughts and events that clarifies our vision, not of where we're going, but where we want to go." Bruce "Utah" Phillips 1935 - 2008. Starlight on the Rails. Dedicated to our elders that flow like tributaries. Into the main stem of consciousness. New Documentary Film Project Underway.
thelongmemory.com
2944527. Utah Phillips and The Long Memory
34;Yes, the long memory is the most radical idea in this country. It is the loss of that long memory which deprives our people of that connective flow of thoughts and events that clarifies our vision, not of where we're going, but where we want to go." Bruce "Utah" Phillips 1935 - 2008. Starlight on the Rails. Dedicated to our elders that flow like tributaries. Into the main stem of consciousness. New Documentary Film Project Underway.
thelongmemory.org
2944528. Thelongmen-bafa's blog - (= Thelongmen et son équipe =) - Skyrock.com
Thelongmen et son équipe =). 29/03/2009 at 10:33 AM. 22/06/2009 at 5:31 PM. Subscribe to my blog! Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.62) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Sunday, 29 March 2009 at 11:21 AM. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Sunday, 29 March 2009 at 11:20 AM. Nom: * * *.
thelongmen-bafa.skyrock.com
2944529. Blog de thelongmen - Mais Qui Est Donk TheLongMen ?? - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mais Qui Est Donk TheLongMen? Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Mais Qui Est Donc Thelongmen? N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (54.145.69.42) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre.
thelongmen.skyrock.com
2944530. TLM
Alt=" style="width:424px; height:640px;"/. Alt=" style="width:424px; height:640px;"/. Alt=" style="width:424px; height:640px;"/. Alt=" style="width:424px; height:640px;"/. Alt=" style="width:424px; height:640px;"/. Alt=" style="width:424px; height:640px;"/. Alt=" style="width:424px; height:640px;"/. Alt=" style="width:424px; height:640px;"/. Alt=" style="width:424px; height:640px;"/. Alt=" style="width:424px; height:640px;"/. Alt=" style="width:424px; height:640px;"/.
thelongmile.com
2944531. thelongmile (I have No idea what's going) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? I have No idea what's going. Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. I have No idea what's going. Last Visit: 166 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Why," you ask?
thelongmile.deviantart.com
2944532. thelongmile | Life, IT and relocating to the USA
Life, IT and relocating to the USA. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DDoS VULNERABILITY. September 25, 2014. On September 25th 2014 I was advised that this website domain had been exploited and used as part of a DDoS attack on a number of different services. The website was exploited via a known WordPress vulnerability. More details can be found here. If you are still experiencing issues please contact me immediately at admin @ thelongmile.net. Cannot fi...
thelongmile.net
2944533. Home Page
We build relationships, network to create coalitions and manage complex interactions. Our mission is to support your organization or. Company in the pursuit of. Excellence through collaborating with elected officials and their staff at the Federal, State and Local levels. We will assist in setting legislative priorities. And coordinate efforts to secure legislation benefiting. Reginald R. Holley. The Longmire Group, LLC. Post Office Drawer 12947. Raleigh, North Carolina 27605.
thelongmiregroup.us
2944534. The Longmont Channel
Songs from the Silo. State of Lyons Public Information Meeting. City of Longmont 2013 Election Debates. UPFRONT with Jeff Pfeiffer. Aug 14, 2015. Behind the Badge Update. Behind the Badge Update. Whole Child/El Nino Completo. Behind the Badge Update. Songs From The Silo. 2010 Longmont Cable Trust. Website Design by: All City.
thelongmontchannel.org
2944535. The Longmont Directory - Find a Local Business
The Longmont Directory - Find a Local Business Friday, August 14th - 2015. Automotive Repair and Service. Concrete and Woodwork Restoration. Parties and Event Planning. Click on any banner below to visit one of our recommended companies -. Sports News and Headlines. Find a Local Business. Click here for money saving coupons in Longmont! Please Bookmark The Longmont Directory!
thelongmontdirectory.com
2944536. The Longmont Group - Home
Risk Management and Consulting. In the competitve claims industry, The Longmont Group stands for quality, efficiency, professionalism, and excellence. Every project receives unparalleled representation. We advocate on behalf of our clients with a passion that is unmistakably born from a desire to resolve claims in the most expeditious and comprehensive manner.
thelongmontgroup.com
2944537. The Longmont Store
thelongmontstore.com
2944538. thelongmores > home
You're at the home page for Andy and Nicci Longmore - but you already knew that, right? If I'm honest (which I always try to be), there's not much to see here just yet. If you're after Nicci's bookkeeping site, you should go to nlAccounts. On the other hand, if you're after Andy's Bible stuff, you should go to biblestuff.thelongmores.me.uk. Or for a nifty calorie tracking spreadsheet, go to calorie-tracker.
thelongmores.me.uk
2944539. 龙美术馆 | LONG MUSEUM
July28 - August 7, due to the installation of coming exhibition, Long Museum West Bund will only have Gallery 5 open to the public.During this period, ticket will be 50% discount. WANG Yuyang Tonight I shall meditate on that which I am. Aug 9, 2015 Sep 16, 2015. Integrating Western Techniques with a Chinese Touch - Special Exhibition Commemorating the 115thAnniversary of the Birth of Guan Liang. May 15, 2015 Aug 8, 2015. TIMES OF PROSPERITY THE IMPERIAL ART OF HIGH QING. Aug 19, 2015 Nov 18, 2015. Film i...
thelongmuseum.com
2944540. 龙美术馆 | LONG MUSEUM
July28 - August 7, due to the installation of coming exhibition, Long Museum West Bund will only have Gallery 5 open to the public.During this period, ticket will be 50% discount. WANG Yuyang Tonight I shall meditate on that which I am. Aug 9, 2015 Sep 16, 2015. Integrating Western Techniques with a Chinese Touch - Special Exhibition Commemorating the 115thAnniversary of the Birth of Guan Liang. May 15, 2015 Aug 8, 2015. TIMES OF PROSPERITY THE IMPERIAL ART OF HIGH QING. Aug 19, 2015 Nov 18, 2015. Film i...
thelongmuseum.org
2944541. 利来国际娱乐场:龙美术馆 | LONG MUSEUM
1979 1989年是中国当代艺术启蒙的十年,伤痕美术、星星美展、乡土现实主义至 85新潮 构成了八十年代风起云涌的艺术图卷。 十年 1979 1989 龙美术馆藏中国当代艺术展 选取了这一时期具有代表性的作品,意在向观众呈现中国当代艺术发展最初十年的情景。 龙美术馆 浦东馆 、 西岸馆 、 重庆馆. 2017年4月2日和4月4日正常营业 4月3日 周一 闭馆。 10 00-17 30 16 30停止售票。 2017年4月2日-4月4日正常营业 4月3日 周一 不闭馆。 10 00-18 00 17 00停止售票。 2017年4月2日和4月4日正常营业 4月3日 周一 不闭馆。 周二至周四、周日 10:00 18:00 17:00停止售票. 周五至周六 10:00 21:00 20:00停止售票。 周二至周日 10:00 17:30 16:30停止售票。 龙美术馆 重庆馆 开馆展艺术家对谈 中国当代艺术 地域性与普遍性. 王羲之 平安帖 回家了 今于龙美术馆 西岸馆 完成交接. 苏轼 功甫帖 媒体见面会在京召开 高倍影像否定上博 双钩廓填说.
thelongmuseum_org.xinmengzd.loan
2944542. TheLongNap
Sunday, July 3, 2011. We've been a low down dirty bunch. Cheerios hiding in strange places. Blueberry stains on little faces. A leaky chest and a chest full of drawers in disarray. Baby socks under cushions and tiny nail clippers I've been searching for all day. We've been a low down dirty bunch. Pampers in my purse, pee pee on my hand. Stinky sweaty boy and shoes filled with sand. Laundry that won't quit. And then there's the spit. We've been a low down dirty bunch. Can't recall last time I wore a dress.
thelongnap.blogspot.com
2944543. The Longnecker Zoo
Thursday, August 16, 2012. The Adventures of Sweetie Belle. Sunday, August 12, 2012. For some reason, there were three little girls being extra giggly on the way to the Nashville airport on Sunday. I had my suspicions that they might have hidden something in my suitcase. Upon arriving at the Hilton Garden Inn in Washington DC, I discovered a stowaway. It turns out that Sweetie Belle had smuggled herself from Nashville to DC. View from the Hilton Garden Inn. Monday, August 13, 2012. MLK Jr. Memorial.
thelongneckerzoo.blogspot.com
2944544. thelongnecks.com - This website is for sale! - thelongnecks Resources and Information.
The domain thelongnecks.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thelongnecks.com
2944545. www.thelongnetwork.com
thelongnetwork.com
2944546. The Long News | News for the Long Run
News for the Long Run. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! January 7, 2015. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thelongnews.com
2944547. Nhật tác BÌNH AN
Nhật tác BÌNH AN. Thứ Sáu, ngày 13 tháng 3 năm 2015. Một số đối tượng tham gia nghiên cứu lại cho biết, họ nhìn thấy có người xuất hiện vào thời điểm hấp hối. Tiến sĩ Raymond Moody, chuyên gia tâm lý nổi tiếng của Mỹ đã đưa ra tổng kết về cảm giác một giây trước khi chết của con người, sau khi nghiên cứu trên 150 trường hợp sống lại sauchết lâm sàng. Theo tổng kết của tiến sĩ Moody, những người chết lâm sàng có 14 cảm giác sau đây:. 1 Nghe thấy “lời cáo chung” dành cho mình. 5 Nhìn thấy phần xác của mình.
thelongnguyenpr.blogspot.com
2944548. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thelongnight.com
2944549. thelongnight (backflips on your mattress) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Backflips on your mattress. Backflips on your mattress. Deviant for 12 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Backflips on your mattress. Backfli...
thelongnight.deviantart.com
2944550. 永夜星辰LongNight - 补丁、萌物、喵星人!应有尽有哟= 3=~ 洛奇 玛丽服 永夜星辰工会论坛
继续卖萌喵= 3= 永夜星辰/LongNight 第二季工会宣传视频 超高清 发布. English Mabinogi Discussion Board. Re:[Rank 5] Euterpe エ . Re: 福利 永夜 . 2014-05-28 11:02 dg bld. Re: 国服 好友 . 共 14 人在线,0 位会员,14 位访客,最多 8528 人发生在 2014-12-18 01:34. Powered by phpwind v8.7. 版权所有 Gzip enabled 沪ICP备13006817号. Total 0.046875(s) query 2,.
thelongnight.net
2944551. Home
For more information click here. Other Venice Film Festival 2015. Date and time in October TBA. For more information click here. San Francisco Frozen Film Festival 2015. Saturday, July 18 at 3:20 PM. San Francisco, CA. A film directed by Emma Penaz Eisner. For more information click here. Penaz eisner productions presents.
thelongnightfilm.com
2944552. The Long Nights
By The Long Nights. Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. A 4 song teaser from Johnstown, PAs The Long Nights. Released October 20, 2015. All songs: Jackson, Mattis, Shawley, Zimmerman. Contact The Long Nights. Track Name: Hard Times. Walking down that red brick road, well I made my way to town. Stopped at the elementary school and I had a look around. See my name written on the board, and I see yours next to mine,.
thelongnights.bandcamp.com
2944553. The Long Nights | The thoughts, the stories, the anecdotes. The laughter, the tears, the highs and the lows. Welcome to my little world.
The thoughts, the stories, the anecdotes. The laughter, the tears, the highs and the lows. Welcome to my little world. The Long Nights: What it’s all about. Making the ‘right’ decision. July 21, 2014. Hello to one, hello to all. This is a problem for me. The spectrum for bipolar disorder alone is vast and unrelenting, and that’s without bringing other mental disorders into the equation. It’s OK though, I still think you’re pretty awesome.’ I don’t want to hear that things will get better, or that I s...
thelongnights.wordpress.com
2944554. THE LONG NINES - ROCK N' ROLL FOR THE DISCERNING MISCREANT
The Long Nines are a Tokyo-based American band that has been playing. Garage rock n' roll with a healthy dose of twang since late 2003. LONG NINES NEXT SHOWS. 9/22 (Sat) Shimokitazawa SHELTER. The Long Nines / the Ramble block / and more. OPEN 12:30 / START 13:00. ADV 1200 / DOOR 1500 ( 1 Drink). Long Nines Advance Tickets: tickets@thelongnines.com. Check out THE LONG NINES on MYSPACE. THE LONG NINES on GARAGEBAND.COM. We also started a Long Nines Blog.
thelongnines.com
2944555. The Long Noses
thelongnoses.com
2944556. thelongnotes.com - This domain may be for sale!
Find the best information and most relevant links on all topics related to thelongnotes.com. This domain may be for sale!
thelongnotes.com
2944557. The Long Now
Life is impermanent. Yet we all get caught up looking to the past or the future, instead of being aware of a simple truth: We live in the now. This Blog's title is borrowed from the Long Now Foundation. And is my record of living in the "now". Namaste, Paul. Tuesday, November 22, 2011. To: The Occupy Movement - The 99% Own The Means of Consumption. But, I realized in 2003, we, the 99% own something far more powerful, and far more frightening to the 1% -. We Own the Means of Consumption. What will we do w...
thelongnow.blogspot.com