SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 22 / 24 / (3019414 - 3019468)

3019414. The Mirch Masala | Bollywood Celebrities & Gossips, Asian Fashion & Style
Login in to your account. RABAB HASHIM IN A LOVE TRIANGLE. Dua a drama serial set to air right after Eid. KAIROS’ INTRODUCES WEARABLE ART. EID EXHIBITION AT THE HOUSE OF AAMNA AQEEL. Sufi music gives me the most. Inspiration . An Exclusive. THE STARS AT INAAM GHAR. Shaista Lodhi & Mubasher Lucman finally meet. Chand Raat Eid Mela. Dua a drama serial set to air right after Eid. Jul 16, 2015. EID EXHIBITION AT THE HOUSE OF AAMNA AQEEL. Jul 16, 2015. THE STARS AT INAAM GHAR. Jul 16, 2015. Jul 16, 2015.
themirchmasala.com
3019415. themirco's blog - Blog de mirco - Skyrock.com
Moi et mes potes. 18/04/2011 at 3:57 AM. 27/05/2011 at 8:49 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Tu est super sympa on peut te faire confiance et encors une fois t tros sympa. The author of this blog only accepts comments from friends. You haven't logged in. Click here to post a comment using your Skyrock username. And a link to your blog, as well as your photo, will be automatically added to your comment. Posted on Monday, 18 April 2011 at 4:18 AM. Edited on Monday, 18 April 2011 at 9:47 AM. You haven't logged in.
themirco.skyrock.com
3019416. The Mire
Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Glass Cathedrals on physical CD. Each comes packaged in a high quality cellowrapped digipak with lyrics printed on the inside. Digital download and extra stickers also included. Includes unlimited streaming of. Via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. CD Digipak w/ Limited Edition Iced Blue Tie Dye T-shirt. Includes unlimited streaming of. Released 02 February 2014.
themire.bandcamp.com
3019417. No Time to Wallow in the Mire
No Time to Wallow in the Mire. Tuesday, October 02, 2012. A place I can post. With a sickening thud. Catching myself in the stomach. I kick again, harder. Weep, fucker, weep. This one's for that opportunity you wasted. For feeling sorry for yourself. You self-righteous, arrogant prick. I grind my face into the dirt. Eat it, you fat fuck. Take some fucking responsibility for yourself. You lazy piece of shit. I'm in another headlock. My thoughts tie my wrists. And hold my arms. So I stop penning lies.
themire.blogspot.com
3019418. iPhone of Timothy Dietz
themire.com
3019419. Themire - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 6 days ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? This ...
themire.deviantart.com
3019420. themirelle-02's blog - la vie d'une mirelle - Skyrock.com
La vie d'une mirelle. Tu ve voir komen je mapel et tous ba va voir par la suite chake une nouvelle info. 10/10/2007 at 9:41 AM. 05/11/2007 at 6:12 AM. Subscribe to my blog! I ]alor pour komencé direct si té la pour faire le kon ba regarde a ki ta affaire héhéh apré tu pe. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.160.134.3) if someone makes a complaint. Posted on Wednesday, 10 October 2007 at 9:44 AM.
themirelle-02.skyrock.com
3019421. Hem
Välkommen till The Mirembe Children's Project. The Mirembe Children's Project består idag utav Notre Dame High School, motsvarande Sveriges högstadie- och gymnasieskola och uppbyggandet utav en Primary skola, motsvarande låg - och mellanstadieskola. Vi som arbetar med projektet heter Olga Zamora Larsson och Christopher Wamala. Projektet startades i januari 2013 och är stationerat i Masaka , Uganda och vi har idag över 60 behövande barn och ungdomar i åldrarna 3-18. Vi har ett. Är uppbyggd och klar.
themirembeproject.com
3019422. Home
Become a Monthly Giver. The Mirembe Children's Project. For Love and Care. Become a Monthly Giver. Welcome to The Mirembe Children's Project! Our goal and vision with the project is to create a safe haven for the most needing children in Uganda. No matter what background, religion or ethnicity. We want to give the children the best education they can get, a home where they can feel safe and the foundation to be able to care for themselves when leaving school. The Mirembe Children's Project. C/o PO BOX 226.
themirembeproject.org
3019423. Mirena IUD Lawsuit | See If You Qualify For Compensation
Awards & Recognition. Do I have a case? Birth Control Beyond Control. The Mirena IUD is an intrauterine device designed to provide women with long-term, but reversible, birth control. However, the Mirena IUD has been linked to a growing number of devastating side effects. Women around the country are filing Mirena lawsuits alleging the device caused them to suffer uterine wall perforations, pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy, infertility, and other serious complications. Read More →. More tha...
themirenaiudlawsuit.com
3019424. Hello World
A few facts about the wold we live in. Earth is the third planet from the Sun and is the largest of hte terrestrial planets. Unlike the other planets in the solar system that are named after classic deities the Earth's name comes fro mthe Anglo-Saxon word erda which means ground or soil. The Earth was formed approximately 4.54 billion years ago and is the only known planet to support life. 5,972,190,000,000,000 billion kg. Top 3 earth facts. The Earth's rotation is gradually slowing. 55 ° C. 460 ° C.
themirens.com
3019425. The MI Report
Pro Sound News Europe. Contact your NewBay Media advertising representative. Or Bob Ziltz, bziltz@nbmedia.com.
themireport.com
3019426. Welcome to TheMires.com
Welcome to TheMires.com. Our immediate family began in 1967 in Houston, Texas. On Valentine’s Day 2000 an infusion of calmness, practicality, and social responsibility was added in other words, Chris and Khris were married. Our first son Zach was born in September 2000, followed by our second son Aden in January 2002. We live in Austin, Texas and are enjoying watching our boys grow up. We also enjoy introducing our boys to experiences like live music and the theater.
themires.com
3019427. The Mires Collaborative
We are organizational development practitioners and training professionals with deep experience in both the corporate world and in the public sector. Lifelong learning is our passion. We have experienced many transitions. Of our own, some intended and some not, and have found that each ending has always yielded a better beginning. This is one of them. In the spirit of Nora Ephron. The great writer, director, and film producer, Nora Ephron, died yesterday at the age of 71. To close her book titled.
themirescollaborative.com
3019428. Make Your Own Web Site, Create a Web Site - SpinSite.com
SpinSite provides powerful online tools for anyone to build a custom website. We also offer full service website design services at competitive rates. Our website building features include photo albums, an online store, discussion forum pages, guest books, calendars, smart FAQ pages, and site password protection. Additional benefits include live customer service, website hosting, domain name, and continual system upgrades. Make your own web site - Home. Build An Online Store. Create a web page.
themiretgroup.com
3019429. Mireya's Blog
Wednesday, October 31, 2012. Check out this AWESOME web site. Saturday, May 12, 2012. I made up a new game called"Spider Web." I made it up based on a game I used to play with my Grandma. Sunday, February 12, 2012. The Snow Leopard Book. This is my snow leopard book. All About Snow Leopards. All About Snow Leopards. By:Mireya B. Prosapio. Go to http:/ snowleopardblog.com. This is a snow leopard cub in the snow. This is a snow leopard cub in the snow. This is a drawn picture of a snow leopard family.
themireyablog.blogspot.com
3019430. THEMirfelder's blog - Blog von THEMirfelder - Skyrock.com
18/03/2009 at 11:45 AM. 20/12/2009 at 1:32 PM. Subscribe to my blog! Nirvana - smells like teen spirit. Add this video to my blog. Don't forget that insults, racism, etc. are forbidden by Skyrock's 'General Terms of Use' and that you can be identified by your IP address (67.219.144.170) if someone makes a complaint. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Saturday, 15 August 2009 at 3:12 PM. Böhse Onkelz - Ich lieb' mich. Add this video to my blog. Einfach geil ;). Please en...
themirfelder.skyrock.com
3019431. The MIR Group —
Join Us on Facebook. The MIR Group recognizes and accepts that the final authority regarding apparitions rests with the Holy See of Rome, to whose judgment we willingly submit. Dear Friend of MIR:. Thank you for your continued support of and prayers for The MIR Group. The MIR Group Board of Directors. Letter from the Papal Nuncio to the USCCB. Or on the letter above to go to a larger copy of the letter. Option 1 : $10.00 USD – monthly. Option 2 : $15.00 USD – monthly. Option 10 : $250.00 USD – ...If you ...
themirgroup.org
3019432. MIRIAD – Mininstry of Intuitive Research in Imagined & Actual Discoveries
Mininstry of Intuitive Research in Imagined and Actual Discoveries. Land of Mirrors: ongoing experiments in Newfoundland and Labrador, Eastern Edge Art Gallery. MIRIAD Island- The Rooms 2013. Fascinated by Greenhalgh’s unpublished discoveries I decided to further research ‘The Expanded Place’ through MIRIAD. I led Expeditions to MIRIAD Island in 2012/13 , the results of which are published on this site. Nothing ventured nothing gained Watercolour, ink on archival paper, 28 19.5 , 2016. You can view a fil...
themiriad.wordpress.com
3019433. Coming Soon page
Please come back later.
themiriam.com
3019434. The Miriam Duo | The Official Website for The Miriam Duo
themiriamduo.com
3019435. Merchandise
WHAT ARE WE ABOUT? CONCEPTS WE LIVE BY. Welcome to the Anne Miriam Boerstler Foundation. Heidi Boerstler Dr.P.H., JD. President, the Anne Miriam Boerstler Foundation.
themiriamfoundation.org
3019436. I'M A ******* UNICORN!
I'M A FUCKING UNICORN! Alive or just breathing? Alive or just breathing. Alive or just breathing" is a self-portrait personal project by Miriam that portrays a deep sense of isolation, It is a self exploration and a dilemma between what is recognizable and what is real. Music: Invisible - Dandelion hands - dandelionhands.bandcamp.com/. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). A chubby unicorn made out of bitchiness, depression and a little bit of whiskey. Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign.
themiriamhoe.com
3019437. The Miriam Morales |
Brooklyn Downtown Star Miriam Morales. Download my RESUME in. Miriam Morales gives a breakthrough performance in her first full length film capturing the audience as Sharon Stills, the mother of King’s daughter. Not only is she believable but her performance is also flawless, authentic and is worthy of praise. Miriam Morales is bringing new light to the stage and giving a fresh face to Latinos in the theatre. El Diario Montanes.es. Find Out More About What I Am Doing. Bunny & Tai: Webseries. Bunny and Ta...
themiriammorales.com
3019438. The Miriam Project
Thursday, April 23, 2009. 23 April 2009: Day 4. Signing off for, at least, four days. Grande, no foam latte (2% milk), 1 cup plain oatmeal with brown sugar. 2 1/2 chicken tacos with guac from Chipotle, 3 chips. Grande, decaf, no foam latte (2% milk). 2 glasses white wine. 2 ham patties, 2 hard boiled egg whites, a handful of broccoli. Since I'm signing off for four days, does that mean I'm off the diet? Wednesday, April 22, 2009. 22 April 2009: Day 3. For giving me some info on calories and for your.
themiriamproject.blogspot.com
3019439. TheMiricalOfMyLife (Jemmi) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Main account is CuriouslyXinlove. Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 15 weeks ago. Main account is CuriouslyXinlove. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Korra ra...
themiricalofmylife.deviantart.com
3019440. Real Estate
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties. Relocation Guide for Northern California. Walnut Creek Market Trends. Listings in Walnut Creek. Listings in Pleasant Hill. Relocation Guide for Northern California. Walnut Creek Market Trends. Search Real Estate Menu. Listings in Walnut Creek. Listings in Pleasant Hill. Activity in walnut creek. Search 4,756 active listings. We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again. We could not locate:. San Ramon, CA.
themiricteam.com
3019441. The Miri Printing
THE MIRI MEMANGGIL ANDA SEMUA.JOM TEMPAH TSHIRT NGAN KAMI! T-SHIRT,SWEATER,JACKET,F1 SHIRT,SILK SCREEN PRINTING,EMBROIDERY,BUTTON BADGES,STICKER,PATCHES,CAP,BANNER,BANNER,BUNTING,LANYARD. Saturday, April 10, 2010. T-SHIRTS DESIGNED AND PRINTED BY THE MIRIANS.(CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE). Pautan pada catatan ini. THE MIRI'S INVITE ALL OF YOU. THE MIRIANS OF THE MIRI AT SHOP 24, GROUND FLOOR,CENTRAL MARKET,JALAN HANG KASTURI,50050, KUALA LUMPUR. IF YOU HAVE/GOT ANY STUFF TO PRINT.DON'T BE SHY!
themiridesign.blogspot.com
3019442. Frank and Miriel Brown - RE/MAX KC - Johnson County Kansas Homes for Sale
Your browser does not support iframes. Basehor KS Basehor Linwood School District Homes. Blue Valley School District Homes. Desoto school district Homes. Gardner KS Gardner Edgerton School District. Leawood Homes For Sale. Lenexa homes for sale. Merriam homes for sale. Mission Homes For Sale. Olathe homes for sale. Olathe KS Olathe School District Homes for Sale. Overland Park homes for sale. Piper KS Piper School District Homes for Sale. Roeland Park Homes For Sale. Shawnee Mission School District Homes.
themirielbrowngroup.com
3019443. MiRi Park
themiripark.com
3019444. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
themirisolas.com
3019445. Untitled Page
themirkin.org
3019446. Will Brenton Holding 1
themirkins.com
3019447. Vivere in USA video vlog, vita americana, Florida, Stati Uniti
The Mirko and Marta Show. M&M Show Timeline. USA Offbeat – Mete Americane fuori dai soliti itinerari, uniche e imperdibili! Posted by : admin. July 29th, 2015. Ciao a tutti e benvenuti sulla nuova rubrica del The Mirko and Marta Show. Ho visitato quasi tutti gli stati degli Stati Uniti d’America, cosi ho deciso di riproporvi in punti di interesse strani e unici che ho visitato o che intendo visitare in futuro. Five Points, la piazza di Gangs of New York. Posted by : Mirko. August 14th, 2015. Pesca in alt...
themirkoandmartashow.com
3019448. The Mirko Pressler Band
themirkopresslerband.com
3019449. TheMirl.com Portal
Welcome to TheMirl.com. Click on an image below for that site. The New York Sports Exchange. Every Tuesday night, 9PM ET. Published by Lyons Press. Released May, 2007. For reviews on all of.
themirl.com
3019450. THEMIRLITONS.COM
themirlitons.com
3019451. The Mirman Law Firm, Joel H. Mirman
5 East Long Street, Suite 200. Columbus, OH 43215. Joel H. Mirman. Joel’s skills have been recognized by his Martindale Hubbell AV Peer Reviewed rating™. Inclusion in Best Lawyers. Since 2003, and his recognition by Ohio Super Lawyers. Including being among the Top 100 Lawyers in Ohio. In 2004 and the Top 50 Lawyers in Columbus, Ohio. Middot; U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. Middot; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. Middot; United States Supreme Court. Volunteer...
themirmanlawfirm.com
3019452. Mirmont Pictures - A Film Company | MirmontPictures .com
LATEST PROJECT: THE FREEMASON. FREEMASON WORLD-PREMIERE DEC 7, 2013. NOV 29, 2013. Mirmont Pictures is proud to announce the official world-premiere for the Joseph James Films produced secret-society thriller, The Freemason, starring Lord of the Rings, Goonies, and Rudy star, Sean Astin. The premiere will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah, where the film was entirely shot, on Dec 7th, 2013. Click here for more info. CTP RELEASES MIRMONT PRODUCED EPK. NOV 18, 2013. MIRMONT NAMED UP AND COMER P3 UPDATE.
themirmont.com
3019453. The Miro - Fortitude Valley Accommodation
Welcome to The Miro Apartments in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. The Miro Apartments in Brisbane is the ultimate in innovative inner-city living, offering stylish and contemporary self-contained apartments, designed with comfort and relaxation in mind. The Miro Apartments attracts both leisure travellers and corporate executives, as it is conveniently located in Fortitude Valley, only 1.2 kilometres from the heart of Brisbane’s Central Business District and Brisbane’s main shopping precincts.
themiro.com.au
3019454. TheMironist-STOCK (Martin) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 222 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? 5 You do not ...
themironist-stock.deviantart.com
3019455. TheMironist (Martin) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 86 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Jul 20, 2011.
themironist.deviantart.com
3019456. Hosted By One.com | Webhosting made simple
Domain and Cheap Web Hosting by One.com. Themironline.com is hosted by One.com. Web hosting and domain by One.com. Affordable web hosting and domain plans available at One.com. Build your own website with Web Editor or choose a 1-click blog installation. Whatever you choose, One.com. Is dedicated to our customers' satisfaction with 24/7 chat support.
themironline.com
3019457. www.themironovgroup.com
This Web page parked FREE courtesy of Domains Priced Right. Search for domains similar to. Is this your domain? Let's turn it into a website! Would you like to buy this. Find Your Own Domain Name. See our full line of products. Easily Build Your Professional Website. As low as $4.99/mo. Call us any time day or night (480) 624-2500.
themironovgroup.com
3019458. The Mirons Official Website: Home
Official Website of Amy G. Miron, M.S. and Charles D. Miron, Ph.D. Amy and Charles Miron, a Baltimore-based husband and wife team, are sexuality and relationship educators and certified sex therapists who have been working in the field of sexuality for more than three decades. They are the co-authors of How To Talk With Teens About Love, Relationships, and S-E-X: A Guide for Parents. Published by Free Spirit, 2002), the creators of Sex Ed Bingo. Sex Therapy and Relationship Coaching.
themirons.com
3019459. The Miro Project
One photo a day, every day of his life. It's with the greatest gratitude that we've shared the past four years with you here. (and counting! But now, under the combined weight of thousands of photos, our website has finally buckled. It's therefore with great pleasure that we announce. Please continue to follow all our adventures at. We hope to see you soon. a bientot! A beautiful brotherly moment captured. Between Miro and Ittie Owie. On a late evening jaunt with Papa. The boys play with sticks. Then we ...
themiroproject.blogspot.com
3019460. начало | mirroscottage
Новия сезон 2016 в "Мирьовата къща" започна. За информация и резервации използвайте запитване в меню контакти или пишете на нашия е-мейл:info@themiroscottage.com. Актуални събития в Елена и региона за сезон 2016:. 21 май 2016 Празник на град Елена. Ден светите равноапостоли Константин и Елена. 23 май 2016 Фестивал на Модерното изкуство "Пъстър Балкански свят". Юли 2016 Празник на меда и пчеларството "Медена седянка по еленски". Юли 2016 Арт пленер на алтернативните изкуства "Свобода". Мирьовата къща....
themiroscottage.com
3019461. TheMiroy (Paul) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. June 17, 1993. Last Visit: 53 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
themiroy.deviantart.com
3019462. the MIRREN LEE
The 2012 Act Three Journey of an Actress/Coach/Writer. WHAT’S MY STORY? A Different Kind of Normal. I'm Just Sayin'. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Day 365 Now What? Okay, officially, as opposed to reality, this is my final post for the 365 day writing challenge. In reality, I’ve written a few more, but 365 all had the same category in common (I’m just sayin’ …). So what now indeed? Either way it sounds kind of wanky.
themirrenlee.wordpress.com
3019463. TM Webhosting Default Page
This is the default page for domain www.d1098746-7239.netmyne.net. If you see this page after uploading site content you probably have not replaced the. This page is autogenerated by Telekom Malaysia Berhad.
themirro4.com
3019464. & i hope you find your freedom, for eternity
I hope you find your freedom, for eternity. For the last time. Mar 22nd, 2008 at 1:33 PM. Too much emotional baggage here la. Haha. Been good though, many many memories. Oh wells. Time for a clean slate. Take care ya'all. ;). Mar 21st, 2008. I'm pretty much done with letting thoughts&feelings get the better of me. Time to clear my head and look ahead. Well I'm done with the former. Haha. Shrugs. Mar 20th, 2008. Okaaaaaaaay I have a lunch date with my 2TC hahaha. Bye! Mar 19th, 2008. I finally realised wh...
themirror-lies.livejournal.com
3019465. Mirror, Mirror...
Sunday, November 22, 2009. My Current Muse: Siouxsie. Susan Janet Ballion better known by her stage name, Siouxsie Sioux. Is a British singer/songwriter best known as the vocalist of Siouxsie and the Banshees between 1976 and 1996. Siouxsie is considered to be one of the most influential British singers of the post punk era and definitely an inspiration to those who love her style. I love her eye make-up! She looks so amazing in this video for Hong Kong Garden. Saturday, November 21, 2009. To give you a ...
themirror-mirror.blogspot.com
3019466. The Mirror
Mirror, mirror on the Wall. Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who am I? Thoughts in the Wind. Thursday, 30 July 2015. Memoirs of a Bridezilla: Here comes the Pride. To Be frank, I never thought I would get married so soon, At a time I had a bit of a complex, I never thought I was pretty enough to lock down a guy but after I dated my boo for a year and saw this rock solid massive diamond on my finger I realised that beauty is only skin deep. Hmm, that’s how I just accidentally went for one party one day o...
themirror-mymirror.blogspot.com
3019467. The Mirror Collective | multimedia art and video production
Multimedia art and video production. May 14, 2015. May 14, 2015. May 6, 2015. May 6, 2015. February 10, 2015. February 10, 2015. February 5, 2015. February 10, 2015. January 26, 2015. January 27, 2015. DEEP WINTER by Ceven Knowles. January 26, 2015. January 12, 2015. January 12, 2015. We are Ceven Knowles. And Han Van Acoleyen. We experiment with various analog and digital formats in both photography and video and try to give each project its own unique universe and sense of physics. Our inspiration ...
themirror.cerusmedia.com
3019468. דרך המראה | ייעוץ ואימון אישי
להאיר ולהעיר אנשים לעצמם ולעוצמותיהם. גישת דרך המראה מזמינה אותנו לקחת 100% אחריות על חיינו ועל המציאות בה אנו פועלים והוא מבוסס על עקרון פשוט ורב עוצמה:. מה שאני רואה באחרים ומעורר בי תגובה רגשית, הוא בעצם מראה של משהו בתוכי וכשאני מכיר בכך, אני יכול לבחור. התוכניות הקבוצתיות של דרך המראה הן כולן תוכניות של התפתחות ואימון אישי בתוך קבוצה. דרך המראה לארגונים- הינו מודל הפועל על פי עקרון ייחודי המגדיר מחדש את תפיסת האחריות האישית ניהולית של מנהלים בארגון. בעבר מייסדת ומנהלת שותפה של מכון יש- יצירתיות ושינ...
themirror.co.il