SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 22 / 29 / (3032503 - 3032557)

3032503. The Monkey's Spoon Fashion Archives
The Monkey's Spoon Fashion Archives. WWWTHEMONKEYSSPOONFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM WILL ONLY FEATURE OLD CONTENT. ALL NEW POST FOR FASHION/BEAUTY WILL BE FEATURED ON. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS.YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH EMAIL AT THEMONKEYSSPOON@GMAIL.COM. MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @THEMONKEYSSPOON. AND LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/THEMONKEYSSPOONPAGE. CHANGES TO THE MONKEY'S SPOON FASHION BY CHELA. Starting August 16th, 2014 * *. Also, like our Facebook page.
themonkeysspoonfashion.blogspot.com
3032504. The Monkey's Tale Bar of Indianapolis
The Monkey's Tale. The Monkey's Tale Bar Indianapolis, Karaoke, Live Music. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. THE MONKEY’S TALE BAR. MEET THE MONKEY’S TALE STAFF. PRIVATE EVENTS AND PARTY RENTAL. THE MONKEY’S TALE EVENTS CALENDAR. ENTERTAINMENT AT THE MONKEY’S TALE. MEET THE LIVE BANDS. KARAOKE AND MONKEY IDOL. On Sunday nights, practice your Karaoke skills at 10pm with D.J. Dougie Rocks. On Mondays, join us at 8pm for Old School video games and Monday night football with Br...Look forw...
themonkeystale.net
3032505. the monkeyStamp project | every day is a monkeystamp day
Every day is a monkeystamp day. This is why it is like trudging through pudding. August 7, 2015. This book edit is taking forever. Here’s why:. The black is zero draft, the purple is new draft. LABORIOUS. Seriously. That’s about how much I have changed, all over the first half of the draft. Nevermind the actual plot stuff I’ve been adding. That section about her jacket I spent approx. 5 hours on and it’s still kind of bad. I swear. BLAH. Just a note about at things, lists or something. June 13, 2015.
themonkeystampproject.com
3032506. The Monkeys Three
Thursday, October 4, 2012. Random Moments Since the Last Post. Tuesday, August 7, 2012. I love indoor soccer. Its fast and the league had no other all-girl teams in their age bracket, so they played against boys all summer. The went from being slaughtered their first few games to losing with some dignity to winning their last two! Monday, August 6, 2012. The dude got a guitar! Tuesday, July 24, 2012. El Rancho Cima 2012! Alek went with his boy scout troop to El Rancho Cima this July! Sunday, July 22, 2012.
themonkeysthree.blogspot.com
3032507. The Monkey Shop: Chainmaille not Chain Letters
Please excuse the mess. We're tranfsering hosts and expect the site to be done for some time. We're sorry for any inconvieneces this may cause you. If you need to get in contact with us please email at Kirk@themonkeystore.com. You may also contact us through our Facebook Page. We look forward to introducing you to some quality handmade chainmaille as soon as our site is back online.
themonkeystore.com
3032508. The Monkey's Treefort
Climb up the Bodhi tree into my treefort! Don't mind Buddha, he's meditating. I have snacks, books, some comfy cushions on the floor and crayons! Thanks for stopping by! Tuesday, December 27, 2016. Time, thou art fleeting. So, personal notes: I was finally hired full time Yay me! I still have three jobs, but now one comes with vacation time and health care. I have also safely navigated through the holidays, and I continue to work towards my degree. Until then, dear lurkers, I shall keep rolling along.
themonkeystreefort.com
3032509. The Monkey's Treehouse
Like us on Facebook! 2011 The Monkey's Treehouse. Cool Springs: 615-942-7911 Contact Us.
themonkeystreehouse.com
3032510. The Monkey Studio
themonkeystudio.foliodrop.com
3032511. The Monkey's Typewriter
The Monkey's Typewriter. Last Night In The Park. Last night in the park. I watched the bats. And looked towards the city. I was drunk and stoned. And I noticed a couple. Walk up the hill. To a grand tree at the crest. And play some hide and seek game. Around it’s trunk. Get into an argument. And walk back down again. Shouting at each other. I saw a guy. No more than four feet away from me. I gave him the thumbs up. 8216;good on yer mate’. He looked so proud. Last night in the park. I saw three bearded men.
themonkeystypewriter.wordpress.com
3032512. The Monkey Suit | Exeter's most vibrant bar and live music venue
Based in the heart of Devon's capital, Exeter, THE MONKEY SUIT is a vibrant, independent bar with an exciting alternative, chilled and friendly ethos. We have three bars over two floors, two of which are available for private hire for all your party and social needs. We are very proud of our range of beverages which includes our new and exciting 'Craft and World Beer' selection, along with our ever popular and evolving cocktail menu. Sign up for the latest monkey business. Do Not Fill This Out.
themonkeysuit.co.uk
3032513. The Monkeysuit Podcast
Conspiracy Chimps - Conspiracy is I. Tuesday - December 09, 2014. EcoChimps with Ty Carper. Monday - December 01, 2014. Super Chimps with HB. Tuesday - November 25, 2014. Monday - August 25, 2014. 8 Invasion of the Chimps. Saturday - August 23, 2014. 7 The Chimpire Strikes Back. Monday - July 28, 2014. 65 Chimps in Space Part 2. Monday - July 14, 2014. 6 Chimps in Space Part 1. Friday - July 11, 2014. Monday - June 23, 2014. Monday - June 16, 2014. Monday - June 09, 2014. 2 Rise of the Chimps.
themonkeysuitpodcast.com
3032514. :: K.S.S. GANGADHAR CO ::
Service Tax Registration Consulting. Company Law Matters Incorporation of Companies. Filing of Income Tax Returns, Service Tax, ETDS. We understands the needs of our clients. We've build a reputation for providing sound financial advice and prudent accounting practices. We are small enough to provide responsive, economical services, yet equipped to expertly handle substantial, multi-level projects. Centrally located in the twin cities of ( Hyderabad and Secunderabad ) Ap, India. Roofing in New Britain CT.
themonkeysuncle.biz
3032515. Monkey's Uncle Retro Vintage Tee Shirts - Doylestown PA – Monkey's Uncle
Defunct and Retro Teams. Shop For A Cause. Super Hero Corner Blog. Welcome to the Monkey's Uncle! We are all about retro/vintage inspired quality clothing for the whole family. Nothing but the most unique, awesome, and super soft retro tee's you will ever find! We have the coolest shop in all of Doylestown, PA, with some of that awesomeness available online for you right here! As always, we offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $60. Defunct and Retro Teams. Pope "God Help Us" Phillies Tee.
themonkeysuncle.net
3032516. 宇佐美のワンダーブログ | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. 安易に 便秘でおなかがポッコリするのが不愉快だし、十二分にダイエットを決行しなくちゃ なんて捉える人も存在するようですが、厳しい便秘により引き起こされる困難は大方 見かけただそれだけ の関係に限ったものではありません。 思ったより恥ずかしさが気にならない とか 生理中のムレやかぶれなどの不快感が和らいだ 等の体験談が大多数であるVIO脱毛。 大抵の事象には、 訳 があり 結末 があるものす。 まさに生活習慣病とは罹患者本人の毎日の生活に 病の理由 があって、生活習慣病になるという 結末 が出てくるのです。 基本的にはサプリメントを求めなくても平気な ビタミン ミネラルを豊富に含んだ 健康的な食生活を送ることが目標ですが、年齢に見合った栄養が代謝に合った分量を摂れるように奮闘しても、頭で描いたとおりにはスムーズにできないのが現実です。 どうもトイレに行く時間を持てないから だとか 滴る汗まみれになるのがが不快だから に代表される理由から、お水やお茶を極力とらないとまで言う人もいますが、残念ながら当然の如く便秘が悪化します。
themonkeysuncledoylestown.com
3032517. TheMonkeysUnkle - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Pretty spry for a dead guy. Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 53 minutes ago. Pretty spry for a dead guy. Oct 5, 2...
themonkeysunkle.deviantart.com
3032518. The Monkey's Voyage by Alan de Queiroz
The Monkey's Voyage by Alan de Queiroz. By Alan de Queiroz. Throughout the world, closely related species are found on landmasses separated by wide stretches of ocean. What explains these far-flung distributions? Why are such species found where they are across the Earth? In the tradition of John McPhee's. Is a beautifully told narrative that strikingly reveals the importance of contingency in history and the nature of scientific discovery. Like Basic Books on Facebook. On Sale January 07, 2014.
themonkeysvoyage.com
3032519. Home Page
160; everything from tires to paint. Providing automotive repairs, towing and off-road upgrades since 1999. 302 penn st.  brighton,  iowa. 319-694-2056 shop  /  319-461-1183 cell. Everything from tires to paint.
themonkeyswrench.com
3032520. The Monkeys You Ordered
The Monkeys You Ordered. Literal New Yorker Captions themonkeysyouordered@gmail.com. Not Affiliated with Condé Nast or The New Yorker. For their awesome content, visit www.newyorker.com! I’ll put this tea and umbrella down before I take my shot. And this is my room full of magicians. You caught a businessman. That’s not a pig. That’s a piggy bank. We’re demolishing a bowling alley. We’re locked in little cages, like dogs. There’s a tiny man with a tiny piano in my bedroom. Time for your humungous shot.
themonkeysyouordered.com
3032521. Official Home of the Monkeytail Beard
Show Us Your Monkeytail! Friday, February 21, 2014. Down The Rabbit Hole We Go. Well, its confirmed. On 11/02/2014, the monkeytail will apparently be used in future collaboration with hot cosplay chicks and LSD to roam around Disneyworld freaking out children. We are 90% sure Alice here really wanted David to sport some weird "furry" outfit with whiskers and all this upcoming November, but David had the balls to respond, "Honey, no whiskers! You sir, are a Pio-f*cking-neer! Friday, February 21, 2014.
themonkeytail.com
3032522. TheMonkeyTail (Alexandre Ribeiro de Sá) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Alexandre Ribeiro de Sá. A blurry photo can be a art too! Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Alexandre Ribeiro de Sá. June 8, 1984. A blurry photo can be a art too! Last Visit: 2 weeks ago.
themonkeytail.deviantart.com
3032523. The Monkey Tales
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). The Monkeys ;). Opelika, Alabama, United States. I am a Christ-follower, wife and Mommy to two precious boys ;). View my complete profile. Hello, Kind People. Of Linen and Grace. Sunday Sweets: Dia de los Muertos. Confessions of a Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond. Todd, Alex, and Other Matters. I gotta go back. Just the Two of Us. Katelyn Olivia Johnston's Website! Matt, liz and madeline. Interview with cnn and maddy’s first race. My Kid Has Purple Limbs. Our Journey of Love.
themonkeytales.blogspot.com
3032524. The Monkey Tamer
Saturday, August 30, 2014. 整理搬家兩年多以來,放在箱子裡從來沒碰過的中文教學的資源,覺得這些東西放在那裡沒人用太可惜,決定開始出清給也在教中文的朋友。 不過清到最後,大概教科書已在教學的人都有了,所以剩了一堆。 中文天地Chinese Links-level 1 and level 2 books. Integrated Chinese (old version)繁: level 1 (P1, P2), level 2. Integrated Chinese (new edition)繁: level 2 part 1. 看電影說漢語(中國暨大出版,含教師/學生用書,是本有趣的書。電影我沒什麼共鳴,但是它的練習和運用值得參考). 如果你正好在北加州南灣一帶,歡迎跟我聯絡 chou mindy@yahoo.com. Links to this post. Sunday, May 6, 2012. Links to this post. Tuesday, June 28, 2011. 我是唯一幾個成人游泳時段會努力來回游的人。游池還有lap swim,...先生常驚異於台灣這個海...
themonkeytamer.blogspot.com
3032525. The Monkey That Sees
Your cart is empty.
themonkeythatsees.com
3032527. The Monkey that Walks
The Monkey that Walks. Saturday, July 25, 2015. Warriors of the Lady. The Lady's forces, arrayed. I had the larger army (in a pick-up game, I'd have just outnumbered my opponent, and been dealing with the sudden death clause), so was the attacker. My opponent, running a goblin wolf-rider force, put his shaman and a unit of wolf riders in the tower, and I set up opposite. We took the top of the tower off for ease of reference. This is what a bad day looks like for a goblin shaman. A Scot's Greys moment.
themonkeythatwalks.blogspot.com
3032529. The Monkey Times
Food Waste Friday – December 11, 2009. December 11, 2009 by Sarah. Only my second week of really trying and all that there was to throw out was some old garlic that had sprouted. Oh, and some mac ‘n cheese that I forgot to take a picture of. That was it though. I definitely learned that I don’t need to cook up an entire package of spaghetti when I make it. I ended up having it for lunch for 3 days in a row to make sure it got used up! Visit Frugal Girl’s Food Waste Friday. Posted in Food waste Friday.
themonkeytimes.wordpress.com
3032530. The Monkey Toys - Rock band from St Etienne France
themonkeytoys.com
3032531. Chase Trails - The Monkey Trail
Cannock Chase - WS15 2UQ. Built by Chase Trails. Rider on Devil's Staircase. Berms, berms, and more berms. Tackling the Devil's Staircase. Hope you like cornering! Riders on Lung Buster. Rider on Tight Squeeze. Tight Squeeze Rock Garden. Someone call Ground Force? Riders tackling the climb. Looking down Rainbow Valley. Switchbacks, love 'em or hate 'em. Over The Rainbow (and far away). Rider on Pot of Gold. Silky smooth berms await! Plus a few jumps along the way :). Riders coming down Pot of Gold. Websi...
themonkeytrail.co.uk
3032532. The Monkey Trap | (personal website of Nate Hagens)
Personal website of Nate Hagens). About The Monkey Trap. The Converging Energy and Environmental Crises – A Pep Talk for those Paying Attention. August 8, 2014. Here is a recent talk to MN 350.org and Transition folks. I was asked to offer concrete ideas on ‘what to do’ for people worried about the environment and the end of economic growth. (Thanks to a stranger – Soren Helm, for editing and adding slides on the sideview! Rarr; 1 Comment. May 15, 2014. If we want a livable world in 100, 500, 10,000 year...
themonkeytrap.us
3032533. themonkeytree.be
Your browser does not support frames.
themonkeytree.be
3032534. The Monkey Tree : Function room, restaurant and bar
Welcome to The Monkey Tree. Visitors to The Monkey Tree enjoy table service, five cask ales. And a Great British menu. Based on local produce. We are open from 9.30am Monday to Friday, 9.00am Saturday and 10.00am Sunday serving a wide range of breakfasts, light lunches plus our special deals. We serve a Carvery Sunday lunch downstairs in the bar and it is served from 12noon until 6.00pm. Looking for a venue for a party, wedding reception or conference. Find out more about our function room. Please note t...
themonkeytree.co.uk
3032535. Themonkeytree.com - Ready For Development
Contact Us for Details. Want to own themonkeytree.com? Brand your new business, product, service, or blog. Buy the domain and develop it yourself or get our e-Inclusive web package. Free for 6 months) and immediately have a developed website, email, hosting, and support. Contact us for a free quote. Choose Domain Only, Web Packages, or Other Services. A complete solution for getting your new online business started. We offer various Web Solutions, whether you want a Complete Web Package or the Domain Only.
themonkeytree.com
3032536. The Monkey Tree Hotel: Palm Springs Boutique Lodging
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. View All Room Types. Deluxe King with Kitchenette. Birthdays & Reunions. Unique Boutique Lodging in Palm Springs. The Monkey Tree Hotel is a private 16-room. Boutique hotel nestled against the backdrop of the gorgeous San Jacinto mountains on a large one-acre property in North Palm Springs, California. Originally designed and built in 1960 by renowned modernist architect Albert Frey. Ringing in the New Year in Palm Springs – some ideas for you. 105;&#11...
themonkeytreehotel.com
3032537. Kloxo-MR Page
If you are seeing this page, it means that web has not been configured for this domain on this server. This could be due to the following causes:. Kloxo has not restarted the web server yet after you added the domain. Please wait for the web server to restart. The domain is pointing to the wrong Kloxo server. Ping the domain and make sure that the IP matches one of the IPaddress seen in admin home - ipaddresses. And map an IP to a domain.
themonkeytreemagazine.co.uk
3032538. The Monkey Trial - themonkeytrial.com
Pages and pages of fascinating FACTS. About the actual Scopes "Monkey Trial". A Closer Look at Hollywood's. Trial of John Scopes. The statements under this column are either contained in or strongly implied by the popular stage play and movie. 1955 and 1960, respectively). Because of the influence of this play. The statements under this column contain information of a more factual nature relating to the actual trial of the State of Tennessee v. John Thomas Scopes (1925). Without violating the Butler Act.
themonkeytrial.com
3032539. The Monkey Tribe
Sunday, April 26, 2015. Ad: The Monkey Tribe. A SILICON VALLEY/SANTA CRUZ FACEOFF! A high-tech accountant discovers his inner shaman in Michael J. Vaughn's epic, seven-party comedy. Smart and funny as hell! Features the best description of being stoned in English prose. I felt like I was high, and I haven't touched the stuff for years. Bravo! William H. Burman. Or realizing that you are one? Buy the book at Amazon.com. Michael J. Vaughn. Wednesday, April 22, 2015. Only $2.99 on Amazon Kindle! 8221; says ...
themonkeytribe.blogspot.com
3032540. Bandwidth Overage
This site has exceeded the allotted bandwidth. Information for site owners:. Web hosting packages have different monthly bandwidth allowances. If you require additional bandwidth on a regular basis, a different package may be necessary. To upgrade your hosting package, log in to Support Portal. Hosted by Web.com.
themonkeytwins.com
3032541. 国語力themonkeytypeの漢字練習 | 大人が受ける漢字検定
味に関しては人それぞれだと思いますが、 良薬口に苦し の精神で挑めば、きっと大丈夫 笑。 Place your Footer Content here.
themonkeytype.com
3032542. One Monkey, One Typewriter
One Monkey, One Typewriter. Monday, August 13, 2012. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Once upon a time I had a girlfriend. She liked to play games and the games that appealed to her most were singing or dancing type of games. She liked horror based games too, especially ones featuring zombies, but tended to prefer watching them being played. I'd try and get her to join in or have a go herself but she'd decline because by her own admission, she sucked at these games. What do you mean? I may go into further deta...
themonkeytypes.blogspot.com
3032543. Welcome themonkeyunderground.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
themonkeyunderground.com
3032544. The Monkey Underneath The Mistletoe - Christmas Song - Home
Click the down arrow below the SoundCloud logo for free download. Also available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, bandcamp, Google Play, rdio, Xbox Music, Deezer, Rhapsody, Jango, eMusic, MixRadio, Sony Music Unlimited, Shazam, YouTube Music Key Beta, Claro Musica, JB Hi-Fi, 7Digital, Slacker, KKBox, Guvera, Spinlet, Anghami, Akazoo, and Yandex. Please Share, Comment, Rate, and Review.Thank You! Click on the t-shirt to get a t-shirt or sweatshirt - you can choose your own color.
themonkeyunderneaththemistletoe.com
3032545. The Monkeyvault
The Monkey Vault Movement Training Centre is a 10,000 square foot indoor/outdoor space located in Toronto Canada. Like running, jumping and climbing? You found the right place! This is portfolio title. Check out our Facebook for Daily Updates! Swing by or say hi! 100 Symes Rd. Toronto Canada.
themonkeyvault.com
3032546. The Monkey Vault | A place to waste my time and yours!
A place to waste my time and yours! Bull;January 29, 2009 • Leave a Comment. 8230;and then I shot the prick! I’m pretty sure the naming system is totally random, but whoever was entering the first and last names to be randomly assembled must have realized this would happen eventually right? This is just one of many possible examples that strikes me funny. Step 5) Sing to the dead. Bull;January 27, 2009 • Leave a Comment. The Plan –. Step 1) Go to a mutant infested swamp that is crawling with bandits.
themonkeyvault.wordpress.com
3032547. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
themonkeyvillage.com
3032548. theMonkeyWard
Marc Almond & Gene Pitney – Something`s Gotten Hold Of My Heart. I absolutely love this song - it reminds me of all the sweet times we had in the 80's. There are two versions here - one live and one recorded for. NERVO – The Other Boys. Get ready to get back out on the dance floor New music from NERVO - "The Other Boys" featuring Kylie Minogue, Jake Shears, Nils Rodgers. Now for some old school Elaine Stritch does Sondheim! Take it away Elaine Stritch. A$AP Rocky – very trip video for L$D.
themonkeyward.com
3032549. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
themonkeyweb.com
3032550. The Monkey Webbed. A com125 blog. | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. The Monkey Webbed. A com125 blog. Uh, this is my attempt at making the video. I learnt Wing Chun from an unofficial club in SIM recently (by inception of the Ip Man hype i suppose), and i’m really an amateur at it. I think the best part of it is the music. Disclamer: You might not want to continue watch after the first 40s. The Keyboard is mightier than the Pen. Annnd the Sword. What makes people want to click ‘share’ instantly when they watch videos? Think man. Think.
themonkeywebbed.wordpress.com
3032551. baby marmoset monkeys for sale
ALL OF OUR CURRENT BABIES HAVE FOUND THEIR FOREVER HOMES :) WE HAVE SEVERAL EXPECTING MOMMIES AND ARE ACCEPTING DEPOSITS FOR MID AUGUST TO MID SEPTEMBER.OUR BABIES GO QUICK AND WE HOME THEM ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.BABIES WILL BE HUMAN IMPRINTED AND WELL SOCIALIZED UPON PICKUP.THEY ARE GUARANTEED HEALTHY AND ADORABLE :)PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL WITH YOUR QUESTIONS AND DETAILS ON RESERVING YOUR NEW BABY :). BABIES ARE $3600 PER ANIMAL. ASK FOR JIM :). ASK FOR JIM :). Another important aspect of ou...
themonkeywhisperer.com
3032552. Synthetic urine, Fake ***, Detox drinks | Serious Monkey Business
CALL US TOLL FREE AT (800) 936-1070. Privacy - Dedication - Science - Customer Satisfaction. Please note that all of our synthetic urine products contain the correct uric acid, ph, color, foam and scent : :. 1299 or 3 @ $30.00. 1595 and $19.95. Deal of The Day. 670 Long Beach, CA. CALL US TOLL FREE AT.
themonkeywhizz.com
3032553. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
themonkeywitch.com
3032555. themonkeywithin | v2 | graphic design and front-end web development - north west, england, UK
Print . XHTML . CSS . Flash . jQuery. Welcome to the graphic and web design site of North West based designer Mark Reynolds, themonkeywithin. I aim to create solutions which reflect client requirements whilst being visually engaging. Are you looking for professional graphic design services without the technical jargon? If you would like to improve your presence in local, wider or on the web, get in touch. And find out how together, we can achieve your goals. themonkeywithin.
themonkeywithin.com
3032557. הקוף עם התוף
יום ראשון, 23 במרץ 2014. היי, שלום, נעים להכיר (אבל בעצם הכרנו כבר מזמן), אני יעל! אני סטודנטית לתואר שני בספרות השוואתית, ויש האומרים כי אני אדם חושב, קורא ומתעניין (חה, חה! בספר המחזור נרשם עליי: "אוהבת לשמוע רוק, את קולה שומעים מרחוק", ונדמה לי שזו הגדרה קולעת מאין כמוה. עד כה פרסמתי בבלוג 161 פוסטים, והעברתי 15 תכניות רדיו. נו, ומה עוד? אבל עליכם להמתין בסבלנות ביחד איתי. כעת מוסרים לי באוזנייה שהדבר החשוב ביותר הוא לא ההגשמה העצמית (טפו! האם יצא לנו לשבת ולשוחח פעם? Dying For Bad Music. בלוג חד פעמי...
themonkeywiththedrum.blogspot.com