SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 22 / 35 / (3050730 - 3050785)

3050730. The Musings of Magdelana
Sunday, April 10, 2011. Tuesday, April 5, 2011. Must obey this quote. And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.". Umbrella Sharing and Piggie Puppies. Also, this morning spotted a woman dash up to a completely umbrella-less stranger and offer up her umbrella-full goods. I mean, is there anything more heartwarming? Yes, there is. But today that wins. Accompanied with this pic). Wednesday, March 23, 2011.
themusingsofmagdelana.blogspot.com
3050731. The musings of mamasutra
The musings of mamasutra. This is a place were I will post just random musings, story ideas and teasers as well anything from recipes to just whatever is going in my little slice of heaven. Thursday, August 28, 2014. Last night at about 9:30 I got the weirdest of emails. It was from Fanfic.net. They were advising me that my stories had violated their content rules. When I emailed back to ask which story it was I was instructed all of them. Anyway this is what is going on today. Thursday, August 28, 2014.
themusingsofmamasutra1973.blogspot.com
3050732. the musings of mary jane
The musings of mary jane. Friday, September 01, 2006. OK, so we needed a car battery for our SUV. Sounds simple enough, right? Just go to Costco, batteries are cheap there. Extremely slow in the whole car parts, prices,. So what kind of battery do I get? I don't know, just ask whoever is behind the. Sort of patient but NOT wanting to go to. Town for a boring battery) WIFE:. OK, so what do I. Is there like a certain number I. Need or a certain amount of energy? I don't know, just look under the hood at.
themusingsofmaryjane.blogspot.com
3050733. The Musings of Matheson | Tales from my travels in Europe, Asia and beyond…
The Musings of Matheson. Tales from my travels in Europe, Asia and beyond…. Beaches, boats and bonkers behaviour…. Kerala: Getting cultural in Kochi and mountain adventures in Munnar. Get up and GOA! Or in our case, not quite). A long awaited family reunion. Various escapades in Mumbai…. Rajasthan part 3: Jodhpur , Ranakpur and Udaipur! The adventure continues: Pushkar, Jaisalmer and camel trekking through the Thar desert. The Golden Triangle: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Blog at WordPress.com.
themusingsofmatheson.wordpress.com
3050734. The Musings of Matt Doy
The Musings of Matt Doy. Pole Dancing – Think you really know it? September 17, 2015. September 17, 2015. Last Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the Phases Dance and Fitness Studio Opening Party. Having relocated from the High Street to part of the old Escape Nightclub, it’s a much bigger studio for the co owners Zoe and Kristina and allows them to cater for a broad range of exercise and fitness that they offer. If you would like to find out more, check out their website Phases Studio. The next da...
themusingsofmattdoy.wordpress.com
3050735. The Musings of Matt Hayes
The Musings of Matt Hayes. Observations of an interesting world. Saturday, November 2, 2013. While hanging out in one of the hostels a few weeks ago I talked to a guy who had done some local climbing, and to a girl, Whitney, that wanted to go climbing. The guy's pictures looked awesome so over the next few days Whitney and I talked more about seeking out this spot together. I bought another helmet, filled up on gas, and after we combined our stuff into one bag we set off. Whitney was amazingly patient, e...
themusingsofmatthayes.blogspot.com
3050736. The Musings Of Me | Veronica Clavijo
The Musings Of Me. My many online personas. December 12, 2016. December 14, 2016. Having a strong online presence isn’t exactly a new idea to me. With my background in the performing arts, particularly as an actor, being active online is now imperative in maintaining any semblance of visibility in the industry. Actors and performers alike are being asked to grow their online following, solidify their brands, create Facebook … Continue reading My many online personas. November 13, 2016. October 25, 2016.
themusingsofme.net
3050737. Megan's Musings | Megan's thoughts on life
Megan's thoughts on life. About Megan’s Musings. 4 Reasons To Join Edgewater/Ravenswood/LP Fitness Center (& 1 deal for signing up with this blog). I’ve belonged to a number of Chicago gyms in my day. I found the gym to rule all gyms. Continue reading →. Just Apologize Already: My Take On Drake Bell’s Deleted Tweet Backlash. 4 Reasons To Bike This Summer. Photo from Lakefront trail, by Museum Campus–Chicago, IL Hi readers! Leaving Toronto: The trip home and final thoughts. The concert was over, but we st...
themusingsofmegan.com
3050738. themusingsofmel
Monday, April 22, 2013. Cash loans bad credit. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Ethereal template. Powered by Blogger.
themusingsofmel.blogspot.com
3050739. The Musings of Mellie B.
The Musings of Mellie B. My life as a wife, mother, baker, wannabe seamstress and a Christian woman. Monday, December 19, 2011. It Takes A Village. My daughter is pretty amazing. She's SO BOLD! Take the credit alone. No way. It takes a village. That may be the only thing Hillary Clinton and I agree on :). So for those of you who have told me I'm a good Mom, I gladly accept your compliment. But for those of you who truly know my daughter, you know SHE'S PRETTY AWESOME ALL ON HER OWN! Right now is a very e...
themusingsofmellieb.blogspot.com
3050740. The Musings of Me
The Musings of Me. Friday, June 14, 2013. Where do I begin? It's been 22 months since DH came home from his last deployment. I've spent the past few hours reading the posts of last deployment and I can't believe how fast the time went by. I can't believe how optimistic I was. Perhaps it was a different mentality because it was my first deployment. Up until two months ago we were under the impression his company would not be deploying. Surprise! He is and did. I'm so thankful I am able to run again. I'm g...
themusingsofmich.blogspot.com
3050741. The Musings of Miranda Kaye.
The Musings of Miranda Kaye. Thursday, November 27, 2008. This week has been. My business was sold, the company I've given a year and a half of my life to, was sold. Not sold to a developer, or someone who's intent was to better the business, but to the socially awkward owners of the ill-run candy shop next door. My response: ho hum. Pearland wins in overtime by rushing 90 yards to score after #1 kicker in the nation fumbles ball. I make stupid decisions, ruin people, feel awful, have NO ONE to confide in.
themusingsofmirandakaye.blogspot.com
3050742. The Musings of Miss C.
The Musings of Miss C. Saturday, July 25, 2015. The Blessing of Work. With that, I have somewhat of an announcement: I'm now a writer for a blog which goes live next month. It's called She Traveled. And is for young women thinking about serving and preparing to serve LDS missions. It's been a blast writing so far, and I'm excited to see the blog as it progresses and evolves. Feel free to like She Traveled on the FaceSpace or on Pinterest and follow the blog. Working (in the Coal Mines). Up until the day ...
themusingsofmissc.blogspot.com
3050743. The Musings of MissFifi
The Musings of MissFifi. I muse therefore I amuse. Thursday, August 13, 2015. Friday, August 7, 2015. I know most people are IKEA haters, but I love the Skogsta Bar Table which is part of their garden to table line. Right now it is only available in the UK which may be a good thing for me. Excess of zucchini is always proof of summer. I just found a Triple Chocolate Zucchini Cookie recipe. On Mel's Kitchen Cafe' that I may need to try. Triple Chocolate Zucchini Cookie Recipe. Monday, August 3, 2015.
themusingsofmissfifi.blogspot.com
3050744. The Musings of Miss Mackenzie
The Musings of Miss Mackenzie. Friday, March 25, 2011. A Spanky Education: Part 2ish. Here's a little teaser for you. I have a report due early next week so won't be writing much but hopefully I'll have something more for you soon =D. 8220;Get to your room.” Morena growled, slapping Jordyn sharply on the ass. Jordyn yelped and tried to rub out some of the sting as she scurried toward the stairs. 8220;Your nose better be in the corner when I get up there, young lady! 8220;Morenaaaa.” She whined&...Morena'...
themusingsofmissmackenzie.blogspot.com
3050745. missmei
Kamis, 23 Maret 2017. Promo Tupperware April 2017. Dalam sambutan Hari Wanita Antarabangsa, kempen Tupperware untuk One Million Keluarga Juta Peluang untuk wanita di Indonesia. Juta Peluang, Million Keluarga adalah tema Tupperware untuk wanita, kedua-dua pekerja dan suri rumah untuk mengambil bahagian dalam memperkasakan wanita diadakan Tupperware. Promo selengkapnya : http:/ www.arkan.id/2017/03/katalog-promo-tupperware/. Kirimkan Ini lewat Email. Selasa, 10 Januari 2017. Hypermart Citimall Lahat terus ...
themusingsofmissmei.blogspot.com
3050746. Music Musings
Thursday, October 11, 2007. Is In Rainbows the Future of Music? The bigger question is what's going to happen to the music industry if people can pay iTunes prices and not have to visit iTunes to get the music they want? Someone came up with this for a cover art design. It's my favorite out of all I have seen. Though, if you think of Radiohead as a doom-and-gloom style sort of band, these are sure to make you smile:. At a Radiohead show? And reminds me of a drum-and-bass show I saw when I was in Hong Kon...
themusingsofmissmuse.blogspot.com
3050747. The Musings of Miss Nelms
The Musings of Miss Nelms. Vegetarian and animal fanatic. Who is Miss Nelms? Advice for New Vegetarians. Animal Charities and Volunteering. Think you could never be vegetarian? Sunday, 1 June 2014. Psst you won't believe this shocking thing about the make-up in your make-up bag. I have a confession to make. It's a horrid, dirty secret. Promise you won't tell? Okay It's this: I'm addicted to fashion. Really stunning red lipstick. Was the product tested on animals? Since March 2013, animal testing for cosm...
themusingsofmissnelms.blogspot.com
3050749. The Musings of Mister Williams
The Musings of Mister Williams. The hypocritical, semi-coherent ramblings of an ill-informed arse. TWO HEARTS - A Valentine's Day Gift To You. There's a hair in my soup! No there isn't.". There isn't a hair in your soup.". I beg your pardon? You're not in a restaurant.". You're not in a restaurant. You're still at home.". And that's not soup. It's cold tea. In a casserole dish. Because you haven't washed up for three weeks.". Now, look here.". And I'm not a waiter. In fact, there's no-one here.". Now, be...
themusingsofmisterwilliams.blogspot.com
3050750. The Musings of Mo - Reflections on the life of a mother of four.
The Musings of Mo. Reflections on the life of a mother of four. Delicious Baked Chicken Thighs. Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole. The Power of Me, Too. May 15, 2015. There’s power in a “me, too.”. What does that mean? Was that safe to share? So I exhaled and said, “Me, TOO! I am overwhelmed and overworked and freaked out about life’s pressures, too! My son has to go to Summer School…my daughter thinks I’m totally out of touch with reality…my baby thinks yelling ‘. The “me, too.”. A Legacy of Love.
themusingsofmo.com
3050751. The Musings Of Moi | Random thoughts about life, the universe, and everything…
The Musings Of Moi. Random thoughts about life, the universe, and everything…. New Blog, New Me (sounds so cheesy, doesn’t it? September 3, 2011 – 5:10 pm. Blogging is becoming increasingly popular across the Internet. Many thousands of people post updates daily to the Internet, letting the whole world know what they’ve been up to and how they’re feeling. So I decided to give it a go. I will be starting my GCSEs this year, so I have an opportunity to delve deeper into the subjects I’m more interest...
themusingsofmoi.wordpress.com
3050752. C'est moi: MONI REDD
April 15, 2009. I'm going on Summer holidays in six days and finding this last minute push for winter rather hilarious. and cold. and wet. and an excellent motivator to be in the library studying for finals! Except for right this second when I am taking a blog/facebook/news/twitter break. tehe). Anyway. hurrah to the cold snow for making me stay inside and be productive instead of take a nap outside on alovely sunny day. and snow, you better stop by the time I fly to the Island to enjoy the Sun! Spring h...
themusingsofmoni.blogspot.com
3050753. The Musings of Mrs Evans
The Musings of Mrs Evans. Tuesday, December 4, 2012. After Parade Hot Chocolate and Cookie Buffet! In my little hometown, where we just moved back to this past August, they hold an annual Christmas parade on the 1st Saturday of December. There are craft fairs, and carolers, and often raffles. It is a fun day, so I wanted to share it with family and friends! I spent most of last week baking and decorating, all the while watching the 6 month old Nugget! The cookie table was groaning under all the goodies!
themusingsofmrsevans.blogspot.com
3050754. The Musings of Mum - Balancing OCD, motherhood and coffee.
The Musings of Mum. Balancing OCD, motherhood and coffee. 20 Days of Worship. What I’m Reading. 12 Bible Verses For The Weary Mom Free Printable. January 11, 2017. Reader Favorites: Top 10 Posts of 2016. January 9, 2017. Homeschool Mother’s Journal: January Edition. January 6, 2017. What is Christian Apologetics? What I’m Reading: January Edition. January 4, 2017. December 6, 2016. 5 Days of Easy Christmas Crafts: Jesus in the Manger. December 2, 2016. Apologetics At Home: Top 10 Kid-Friendly Resources.
themusingsofmum.com
3050755. The Musings Of My Heart | Because if you want to know what matters most… Look to your heart
The Musings Of My Heart. Because if you want to know what matters most… Look to your heart. Swimming in Mud…. I can try… That is all I can do. Moving on…. I always bounce back… I am strong after all. Stronger than even I believe I can be. So tonight when you say your prayers before bed if you think of me… Say a quick prayer for my never failing strength… I NEED IT! On July 21, 2015 in Uncategorized. Myth #1 Introverts don’t like to talk. Myth #2 Introverts are shy. Myth #3 Introverts are rude. Introverts...
themusingsofmyheart.com
3050756. The Musings of Me, Myself, and I ... And Other Such Fantastical Nonsense
The Wood Between the Worlds. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Which one are you? Take the Jane Austen Character Quiz here! May I Give You Some Free Advice? The Splendor Falls on Castle Walls. What Books I Would Sacrifice. Duggar Family Blog: Updates and Pictures Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar 19 Kids and Counting. Jessa Seewald's Baby Shower. The cold never bothered me anyways.". King's Warrior (The Minstrel's Song). In Which the Royal Twins Answer Your Questions. The Destiny of One. A Time to be Disciplined.
themusingsofmyself.blogspot.com
3050757. The Musings of Nancy Elizabeth
The Musings of Nancy Elizabeth. Thursday, 29 March 2012. A Little Tale of a Sunny Day. It was shining brightly with sunshine today - I was sat in the park wishing myself into an early grave. My winter misery had been augmented by the arrival of spring. I spent the whole of the grey, drizzly Manchester wintertime feeling melancholic - with good reason. To be honest, I was getting on for being suicidal. Life is one disappointment after the next and I’m done with it. Friday, 27 January 2012. Let’s get...
themusingsofnancyelizabeth.blogspot.com
3050758. The Musings of NikkiJo | Freelance writer and Mompreneur 's lifestyle blog
The Freelance Writer & Blogger. The Good Stuff…and the bad. The Musings of NikkiJo. Freelance writer and Mompreneur 's lifestyle blog. Subscribe to Blog via Email. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 18 other subscribers. Revamped & Refocused. December 14, 2014. I found that the entertainment posts just weren’t comingthey weren’t doing anything for me. What I had in me was information and stories that I had to share. The Woman It’s all ...
themusingsofnikkijo.com
3050759. This blog has moved to www.iamnrc.com
This blog has moved to www.iamnrc.com. This blog has moved to www.iamnrc.com. Saturday, 18 February 2012. Hi lovelies I have moved my blog to:. So please visit me at www.iamnrc.com. Posted by NRC♥. Labels: The Musings of NRC. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Wwwiamnrc.com Ngoni Rutendo Chikwenengere (NRC is alot simpler right? Lol), Im a monochrome loving 19 year old Art student with a penchant for clothes, working out, amazing food and good good coffee.  . View my complete profile.
themusingsofnrc.com
3050760. the musings of ondo lady
Who is following me. A must for every fashionista. Give me some bloglovin. Come on over and Twitter. Follow me by email. Subscribe to my blog. I Have written for Style Sample. The Musings of Ondo Lady. Promote your Page too. I am a Lady Blogger. Websites I Like a lot. I miss the old school. Interview with Gisele Scanlon. All the best in pop culture. Monday, 18 July 2011. The Musings of Ondo Lady Has Moved Home. Making their debut over the last few years to join Blogger, WordPress. Posted by Ondo Lady.
themusingsofondolady.blogspot.com
3050761. The Musings of PoohBear
The Musings of PoohBear. Wednesday, July 14, 2010. What's My Worth as a Woman? Does anyone give their due attention to the safety briefings done by flight attendants every time when they are in an aeroplane? Well I'm going to expand my thoughts some more. What serves as an example of achievement for a woman? Would having well behaved kids, a good career, a loving husband, a beautiful home reflect on her achievements? From a mother's perspective, what would be her sense of accomplishment? Woe is my addict...
themusingsofpoohbear.blogspot.com
3050762. the musings of Renzilla | My thoughts one blog post at a time
The musings of Renzilla. My thoughts one blog post at a time. Bras For Sale page 2. Backseam ‘Peach’ set Part 2. You can find the original set here. So after the first set didn’t work out, I emailed Alena letting her know the top was too big, and that the bottoms were a little too big in the upper back area. When I received this set, I could see that it was different. I’ll get into that below. The straps are a little thinner (.375 inches- .95 cm), and are attached with an O ring. The straps a...The closu...
themusingsofrenzilla.wordpress.com
3050763. the Musings of Sam
The Musings of Sam. Tuesday, September 20, 2011. Once upon a time, in Star Wars land, the nice characters were planning a trip to outer space. They were hoping to make a discovery because there's always a new planet in the solar system that people haven't discovered yet. So, they wanted to find out what it was that they could discover. So hot that they could hardly stand to land on it! They decided to call it Star Wars Planet. Know why they called it Star Wars Planet? That would be funny. And she was hap...
themusingsofsam.blogspot.com
3050764. Honest to blog!
Living my life through the internet. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). I'm Sam and I like food :). View my complete profile. Amalie's (still) Untitled Blog. Testing post - please ignore! Art a la Carte Art Show. Everybody must have a fantasy. What Dating Is Like In Your Twenties. Vancouver, B.C. with Adriana. A new house post. I love you to the moon. Daftar Alamat dan Nomor Telepon Mall di Kota Bandung. Picking Out The Perfect Law School. Jessica from Pulse Blogs About It. Just a Working Girl. The Blog of Fran.
themusingsofsamboy.blogspot.com
3050766. The Musings of Samuelj
Christian, geek, writer, and creator of Tweet RPG! My blog so far - 100 posts. Wednesday, 27 February 2013. You won't see me here for a while. It's been quite a while since I posted on this blog, and I'll be honest, it will be probably a long time before I can spend any time on it in the near future. This post is essentially a signpost, pointing you to where all my efforts are being focused. Thursday, 21 June 2012. Haven't posted for a while, so here's something cool. Tuesday, 22 May 2012. That is a real...
themusingsofsamuelj.blogspot.com
3050767. Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens...
Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens. A few thoughts on some of my favourite things. Tuesday, 4 October 2011. Day Zero Project: GET ON IT! After reading Bethan's blog [ thepiecesofme.co.uk. I felt compelled to compose my own "101 Things". The concept of the Day Zero Project. Is to come up with a list of 101 goals you want to achieve in the next 1001 days. 1 Do a proper painting on canvas. 2 Go on holiday for the first time in six years. 4 Take tap dancing lessons. 13 Learn to say no more often.
themusingsofsarah.blogspot.com
3050768. Scarlett's Musings | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. March 5, 2014. A Little Bit Awakened and Lot Clueless. Happy Fat Tuesday. It has been over a month since my last confession and I can graciously say that I failed in my quest to not drink a drop of alcohol. So much so that a couple of nights I even got past the point of inebriation. I’ve also smoked cigarettes infrequently and eaten too many cookies. I am extremely imperfect. Last night, I fell asleep in the arms of a wonderful soul listening to Ram Dass. Tonight, I’m...
themusingsofscarlett.wordpress.com
3050769. the musings of snailemmail
The musings of snailemmail. January 5, 2016. Hello and Happy New Year! It’s been so long since I’ve last updated this blog, and you’ve guessed it! One of my new years resolutions is to keep up with this more often than I have been doing! Granted, I wasn’t overly able to keep up with everything due to college, but due to personal circumstances I had to leave and am now only working part time, which leaves a little more room for the limited hobbies I do have! Continue reading →. A Note, With Love. This is ...
themusingsofsnailemmail.wordpress.com
3050770. The Musings of T.C. Galltin
The Musings of T.C. Galltin. My Thoughts.My Writing.My Life. Friday, October 12, 2012. Connect With Me On Facebook. These days, I rarely update my blog anymore (between having problems with Blogger and using the computers at the public library, it's hard to keep up). It's easier to just post my thoughts on Facebook, so make sure you connect with me there. (Facebook.com/ZairesPlace). Peace and blessings,. Monday, September 10, 2012. 9-11: May We Always Remember. For months after September 11th, I remember...
themusingsoftc.blogspot.com
3050771. The Musings of the Big Red Car | 47 years and 172,000 miles of wisdom
The Musings of the Big Red Car. 47 years and 172,000 miles of wisdom. What the Hell Do I Know? The Character Traits and Skills of the Successful CEO Series. The COMPANY CULTURE Series. The “C” LEVEL EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT Series. OLD ECONOMY NEW ECONOMY TRANSFORMATION Series. Big Red Car Pictures. One More Reason to Love Texas — Texas Women Entrepreneurs. Big Red Car here on another warm August Texas day. On Earth as it is in Texas, y’all. Here’s one more reason: Texas women entrepreneurs. Howdy, folks, an...
themusingsofthebigredcar.com
3050772. Genie S. Musings
Genie S. Musings. Friday, December 30, 2011. Breathing in, Breathing out. Embarrassing moment for me: we had a friend of The Boy's around on Christmas Eve, and he came into the living room to admire the hanging stockings, and then asked which one was The Boy's . and I said, with some surprise in my voice, "Well, the one with his NAME on it . " without remembering that not all five year olds can read, you idiot. And I felt like a nasty nasty woman.). The Girl received a new baby! And a baby bed! 2011 was ...
themusingsofthegenie.blogspot.com
3050773. The Musings of Timo
Timo on the Internet. The Photos of Timo. Avengers: Age of Ultron NEW TRAILER! So here's a new trailer for Age of Ultron. There are a lot of familiar scenes in there, with a few added extras. Is that Black Widow carrying those awesome looking weapons? Who's the character that's undressing in front of the pool? Where is the Vision? What's wrong with the Hulk? Or is just really, REALLY angry this time? Jurassic World. A bit more of Chris Pratt. And a bit of Emmett/Star Lord thrown in! Rugby World Cup 2011.
themusingsoftimo.blogspot.com
3050774. The Musings of Travelling
8220;Paris is always a good idea” – Audrey Hepburn. Planning for the next big thing…. Malcesine Wedding. 8220;I think Miami is a beautiful, sexy, gorgeous place”- Minka Kelly. Here I am on one of the travels! Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Instagram for some cheeky snaps! A note from me:. Thank you for taking the time to view my posts and I hope you enjoy my blog! The Musings of Travelling. Prices around 130 for two peo...
themusingsoftravelling.wordpress.com
3050775. Multiple Musings | Friends, Food, Fun & Frolic
Friends, Food, Fun and Frolic. Posted in My Garden. The Agave and other succulents are enthralled with this hot, sunny summer. Amazon: a Daily Crucible. This piece from the New York Times is a must read. It details the horrid work culture at Amazon. Dog eat dog doesn’t even begin to describe it. It is nothing short of despicable how people are treated. I sent this to rbickles, my inestimable friend and cousin who replied:. 8212; Vladimir Lenin. Spot on, rbickles, spot on! Posted in My Garden. Posted on A...
themusingsoftvandb.wordpress.com
3050776. Consciousness:
That annoying time between naps. Thursday, August 20, 2009. Picked up from the dustbin. It truly has been a long break.But I've decided to break the break and break into action. Will be posting questions with the same vigour from now on.As a token advance.5 questions from my side :). Tuesday, July 29, 2008. Time for a break! Wednesday, July 16, 2008. Saturday, July 12, 2008. Birth of a company. Wednesday, July 9, 2008. X was very easy for all of you.:)X is Whiskey in a jar-Irish folk song made famous...
themusingsofvarun.blogspot.com
3050777. The Musing Teacher
I don't teach music. I teach kids through music." - Eph Ehly. Thursday, September 2, 2010. For the last two years, I've paused at the beginning of football season to thank the football gods that another season is upon us. Then, I blink and the season is almost over. I look around and it's almost time for the Iron Bowl! It flies by. So, today, I want to take a moment to dwell in the eager anticipation that precedes the first college football game. Isn't Christmas Eve almost as fun as Christmas? I'm changi...
themusingteacher.blogspot.com
3050778. The Musing Turtle
It perched on its slab of rock and watched the world quietly. The turtle muses about its encounters with life and particularly with its provider. It could be the meals it takes, the activities it participated, the dreams it had, and the ups and downs it felt. It shared these observations with you. And it invites you to share yours too. Jun 29, 2011. Dots, Purple and Print. It's time that I start writing. What should I write about? Ripples on the puddles,on the road, created by raindrops? Feb 21, 2010.
themusingturtle.blogspot.com
3050779. The Musing Wordsmith | The Indomitable Musings of Cydnie Wilson
The Indomitable Musings of Cydnie Wilson. My Lifetime with MICHAEL JACKSON, A Homage to the ‘Moonwalker’. Somehow, sometime, if not just from hearing one of his many hits on the radio in a day, or if I so decided to swim in my puddles of joyful nostalgia (which I often do) and pull “The History” up on my itunes on my morning commute to work. I was even irritated with myself for not having my Jackson Five hits album imported into my computer already when I went to look for it. So promptly, I imported ...
themusingwordsmith.wordpress.com
3050781. Wandering Thoughts of A Writer
Beyond the Eyes Trilogy. Where You Can Find Me. Thursday, August 13, 2015. Maiden Claimed by #Author Ravyn Rayne. Maiden Claimed by Ravyn Rayne. Series: Palace Secrets Book 2. Released: August 6, 2015. It was supposed to be a simple trip to the market in Paris. Nothing for Lady Hannah is ever simple. One secret after another. The lies are mounting up. Lady Hannah has made a deal with the devil. Worse she’s falling in love with him. There’s no turning back. A Character Interview with Hannah. I avoid most ...
themusingwriter.blogspot.com
3050782. Musio, your curious new friend
Scheduled in April 2017. You can buy T-shirts now! Scheduled in April 2017. You can buy T-shirts now! Fusion of AI technology, Musio. Fusion of AI technology, Musio. Musio is the amalgamation of A.I. communication techniques developed by AKA over the years. Musio, a Robot with. Musio, a Robot with Artificial Intelligence. See its particular function. To Learn English with. A Great Friend to Learn English with. See how English Education works. STRONG LANGUAGE AND THINKING ABILITIES. How old is the Earth?
themusio.com
3050783. The Musiq
Welcome to the musiq. Mahotsavam at Shankara Mutt West Mambalam. A 3 day musical extravaganza. BEING PROFESSIONAL: ARAVIND SOUNDARAJAN. Vasantha Utsav : A Footnote To "The Musiq".
themusiq.org
3050784. The Musiq Factory Jazz Cafe - Home
Find us on the map. Send us an email. The Musiq Factory Jazz Cafe'. The Musiq Factory Jazz Cafe' Events. To reserve your parties, luncheons, and business meetings. Contact Chris at: 832-887-7575. Visit us today for a great meal at a more than affordable price. We guarantee you'll be back for a second helping soon. We have become locally famous for both our menu and our location. Make sure you stop by if you are in the neighborhood. Created By Website Builder.
themusiqfactoryjazzcafe.com
3050785. The Musiq Man
Dreaming With Us All Night. Consectetur adipisci. Belit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt, ut labore et dolore ater magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. ut enim ad minima ven m, quis nost. Rum exercitationem ullam. Corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? April 24th, 2013. Big city party on the streets. April 24th, 2013. 19 S Central Avenue, Matteson, IL. New Faith Baptist Church. A Mother’s Love: The Show. Power & Authority: Live In Memphis.
themusiqman.com