SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 22 / 40 / (3064360 - 3064415)

3064360. The Nerd Touch
thenerdtouch.com
3064361. The Nerd Train » Home of the Nerd Train Podcast
Home of the Nerd Train Podcast. THE NERD TRAIN 57! The Nerd Train 57. Jamie is still at school, Nick is still tired, and we are perfectly ready to hopefully clear up most of the weird information that came from the Xbox One reveal event. Follow this dog btw. There is some Persona 4 Arena talk after all that (since it FINALLY came out in Australia) and maybe a little bit of loving the new Guilty Gear trailer. Be sure to make sure you listen out for a brand new tradition that Nick starts, right in your face.
thenerdtrain.com
3064362. mysite
thenerdtrainer.com
3064363. THE NERD TRUTH - You've Just Been Nerded!
You've Just Been Nerded! Con Eye For The Nerd Guy. Is your online source for news and information pertaining to all things within nerd culture. Whether you're on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or just looking for a new site to troll, rest assured that whatever form of social media you frequent, you will always be nerded. San Diego Comic-C0n 2015 Exhibit Floor, Convention Center and Offsites Gallery! San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Cosplay Gallery! San Diego Comic-Con Twentieth Century Fox Panel Gallery!
thenerdtruth.com
3064364. www.175qq.com_拾首页
黄金价格历史走势图2012 槽钢规格表大全最新 名 型号 明细规格.
thenerdtv.com
3064365. The Nerd Twins
Please go to http:/ the-nerds-twins-are-here.instapage.com.
thenerdtwins.com
3064366. THE NERDUARY
And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when the world’s greatest geeks found themselves united for a common cause…. Tuesday, March 31, 2009. In case you haven't caught word yet, The Nerduary has moved into new digs here. So why the change? While the focus is still on commentary, links to cool stuff floating around the Internet and outright mockery of all things geek, at the new site you'll find what I hope is more consistency both in publishing and theme. Just head over to the new site. Thanks to ...
thenerduary.blogspot.com
3064367. The Nerd 'Verse
CGC 10.0 Graded Deadpool First Appearance Sells For $15,449. The first and only CGC 10.0 copy of. Ndash; the first appearance of Deadpool — written by Rob Liefeld and Fabian Nicieza and drawn by Liefeld, has just sold for $15,449. This sale eclipses the controversial 2009 sale of a CGC 9.9 copy for $12,500. There have been over 3900 copies of this 1991 Marvel comic graded by CGC, with only this single copy evaluated at 10.0. Uncanny X-Men #266: 10 copies in 9.9, 0 copies in 10.0 out of 4200 graded. Guard...
thenerduniverse.com
3064368. Complimenti! Hai registrato il tuo dominio in OVH!
Il tuo dominio thenerduniversity.com. È stato registrato in OVH. Accedi alla Webmail OVH. Configura il tuo dominio. Dal tuo Spazio Cliente Web OVH. Puoi associare un hosting al tuo dominio,. Scegliendo la soluzione che meglio si adatta alle tue necessità:. Per i tuoi progetti Web:. Sito Internet, ecommerce,. Per saperne di più. Unisci la flessibilità del Cloud. Alla libertà del Dedicato. Scegliendo le soluzioni VPS OVH chiavi in mano. Spingi i tuoi progetti Web. Per saperne di più. Per saperne di più.
thenerduniversity.com
3064369. Master Your Colon! Info, News, tips, Stories
The Major Benefits of Effective Colon Cleanse to the Body. Http:/ coloncleansereviewsx.webs.com/. Http:/ bestcoloncleanse.webs.com/. People that get the Benefit of Colon Cleansing. The Benefits of using Colon Cleanse. Furthermore, effective colon cleanse can reduce abdominal discomfort or bloating. In fact, most people resort to colon cleansing because they feel abdominal pain. A lot of people said that the symptoms of abdominal discomfort prompted them to consider colon cleansing. Once they ...Colon cle...
thenerdvana.com
3064370. thenerdvault (B.D. Gemenae) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 7 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Old Luke - Evil.
thenerdvault.deviantart.com
3064371. The Nerd Vault | Welcome to the Nerd Vault, Domain of the Nerdy and the Geeky!
Welcome to the Nerd Vault, Domain of the Nerdy and the Geeky! FAN THEORY: Fausto Galvan; the First Alacran? Was the ancient patriarch known as El Patron in House of the Scorpion, really descended from the drug lord Fausto Galvan from The Bridge? To be clear, were not talking about El Patron’s clone, who is also named Matteo, or Matt, but rather El Patron himself. El Patron, head of the Alacran Family and leader of Opium. Let’s being with taking a look at what we know about Fausto Galvan. Both men relied ...
thenerdvault.wordpress.com
3064372. Nerd Wars | A tournament of geekiness, Nerd Wars is a friendly Ravelry crafting competition among different kinds of nerds
A tournament of geekiness, Nerd Wars is a friendly Ravelry crafting competition among different kinds of nerds. Sponsors & Support. Join Nerd Wars on Ravelry! Tournament is gearing up to start on February 1st. If you have not already done so, sign up. To be on one of our amazing teams. Have no idea where to begin? Check out the teams. Descriptions and pick your home for the next 3 months. For tons of points, and we’ve got some other extra curricular activities thrown in for more fun! 8211; Round 1 begins.
thenerdwars.com
3064373. The Nerd Watch/Blog | If it's nerdy, we watch it!
If it's nerdy, we watch it! Who is The Nerd Watch? Guardians of the Galaxy. This entry was posted in Entertainment. August 1, 2014. San Diego Comic Con is a great place to visit in you are in to all thing nerdy (like we are here,) So here a are few of our SDCC pics. We will post more on our Facebook page if the ever unlock it. Never make the mistake of trying to log in from a new PC on vacation after you have had to reset your password. It brings naught but grief. This is just outside of SDCC.
thenerdwatch.com
3064374. The Nerd Watch/Blog | If it's nerdy, we watch it!
If it's nerdy, we watch it! Who is The Nerd Watch? Guardians of the Galaxy. This entry was posted in Entertainment. August 1, 2014. San Diego Comic Con is a great place to visit in you are in to all thing nerdy (like we are here,) So here a are few of our SDCC pics. We will post more on our Facebook page if the ever unlock it. Never make the mistake of trying to log in from a new PC on vacation after you have had to reset your password. It brings naught but grief. This is just outside of SDCC.
thenerdwatch.net
3064375. The Nerd Whisperers - Communicating Technology With Clarity
Communicating technology with clarity. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. The Nerd Whisperers is a unique technology company with specialties in:. Please Contact Us with the form for specific information on how we can help you and your team get work done more efficiently by leveraging new technologies. Thank You For Contacting Us. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thenerdwhisperers.com
3064376. The Nerd without fear | Blogartikel über Filme, Serien, Comics und alles andere nerdige!
The Nerd without fear. Blogartikel über Filme, Serien, Comics und alles andere nerdige! DC Donnerstag XXL – Heroes v Aliens #4: DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. Finale, oh oh, Finale oh-oh-oh! DC’s 4 Night Crossover Event auf The CW ging heute in seine letzte Runde, denn es kam zum alles entscheidenden Kampf zwischen unseren Helden und den Dominators. Wie in meinen bisherigen Reviews werde ich auch hier wieder etwas genauer auf den Inhalt der Episode eingehen, weshalb ich eine klare SPOILER-WARNUNG. 8222;&#8230...
thenerdwithoutfear.wordpress.com
3064377. The Nerd with the Broken Glasses
In da (friend) zone! Ηθελα να γραφα γι'αυτο το θεμα εδω και καιρο. Δε ξερω γιατι το αφηνα στην ακρη αλλα εχω ορεξη να γραψω τιποτα και δε μου ρχετε καμια αλλη παπαρια. Anyway. Ααααααχ the friend zone! Μολις συνειδητοποιησα πως δε ξερω καμια κοπελα που να εχει ζησει τετοια εμπειρια. What the fuck? Τι ρατσισμος ειναι αυτος? Αλλα ξερω παρα πολλους φιλους που να συμμεριζονται τουτο το δραμα. This is for you nerd-amigos! Οποτε δεν εχει καψουρευομαι "καποιον". Εχει καψουρευομαι "καποια". Εδω λιγο πολυ θα συμφω...
thenerdwiththebrokenglasses.blogspot.com
3064378. Netfirms | This site is temporarily unavailable
Netfirms offers a full money-back guarantee. 24/7 Sales Toll-Free: 866-317-4678. Powering over 1,200,000. Return to Home Page. This site is temporarily unavailable. If you manage this site and have a question about why the site is not available, please contact NetFirms directly.
thenerdwork.ca
3064379. The Nerd Workout
With Joel and Charlie. Now on iTunes. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thenerdworkout.com
3064380. thenerdworks Home Page
Is your place to access Winnipeg, as well as local area, classes for. Maybe try one of our NEW. Choose how much time you will spend learning with a:. Presentation (2.5 hrs);. Course (3 or 6 evenings);. Classes run at many recreation centres throughout the Winnipeg area. Schedules and enrollment information is available in your copy of the Winnipeg Leisure Guide. Have fun, not frustration, learning to use your digital camera. Do it through classes offered by your local recreation centre. Either way you ch...
thenerdworks.com
3064381. The Magic Water Is Our King - G-Portál
AJÁNLOM AZ OLDALT. Adminok: Peter-Krexin, Minu, Shadows. Téma: hosszú reag, non-realtime, Fantasy. Te adsz, mi adunk. Ide is nézz el! Ide ha nem nézel el, harapunk. :) Seminarya. Gyerünk, kattints ide. AcFanfics. A tanulás NE LEGYEN AKADÁLY! Valósítsd meg az álmaidat Te is zseniális tanulási módszerekkel! MAGYARORSZÁG LEGLÁTOGATOTTABB ÉS LEGTARTALMASABB SELENA GOMEZZEL FOGLALKOZÓ OLDALA, 6 ÉVE ONLINE! NAPRAKÉSZ HÍREK! Uacute;JRA NYITVA A LEGINFORMÁLTABB JENNIFER LAWRENCE WEBOLDAL! HA TE IS OLICITY RAJONG...
thenerdworld.gportal.hu
3064382. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@thenerdworldorder.com. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
thenerdworldorder.com
3064383. Nerdly ramblings
Tuesday, October 1, 2013. I've created a new blog on Wordpress, and I'd like you all to follow me there. It's still all about reviews and books and bookish things. Http:/ raindropsandpages.wordpress.com. Monday, August 12, 2013. Book Blogging Challenge Day Seven. My blogging quirks. I really have to fight the urge to put smiley faces in everything, or avoid the abuse of the exclamation point. It's seriously my favorite punctuation mark. I mean is that really a thing? Sunday, August 11, 2013. But Haley's ...
thenerdwrites.blogspot.com
3064384. Blogue de Thenerdy-Kitty-cat - Même pour le simple envol d'un papillon tout le ciel est nécessaire. - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Plus d'actions ▼. S'abonner à mon blog. Création : 31/08/2013 à 10:40. Mise à jour : 05/07/2015 à 23:39. Même pour le simple envol d'un papillon tout le ciel est nécessaire. Je vous souhaite le bonjour et la bienvenue dans un monde extraordinaire. 3. Je vous aime, je vous adore. 3. J'ai eu des problèmes, pas mal gros à vrai dire. Je vous conjure de comprendre que je ne peux tout simplement plus. Avec tout mon amour et ma haine,. Qui est maintenant Raven 3.
thenerdy-kitty-cat.skyrock.com
3064385. You better relink me!
Forget the past and faster relink me, cause if you don't, i'll stuff a banana up your ass. (Y).
thenerdy-me.blogspot.com
3064386. The Nerdy Ninja - The Nerdy Ninja, Your Web Designer on the Road
The Nerdy Ninja is an established web design company that specializes in WordPress websites, SEO Services and E-Commerce stores. We provide each client with tutorials on how to use their new website and offer continued support. Are great for a variety of purposes. They can be used as something as simple as a personal blog or as complicated as an Ecommerce website. Or magazine with multiple authors and editors. Each install of WordPress. Comes with a personalized tutorial and continued support. Lostlogo o...
thenerdy.ninja
3064387. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@thenerdy.ninja.com. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
thenerdy.ninja.com
3064388. The Nerdy 30 | A podcast for nerds by nerds.
thenerdy30.com
3064389. In Search Of...
Friday, March 11, 2011. Charlemagne the God rampages on Shyne in Front of Diddy. Yoooo this is so classic #BreakfastClubPower105 NYC. Friday, March 4, 2011. Charlemagne the God rampages on Diddy. Search for more interviews and this dude is my new favorite VJ #TURNT UP! Charlemagne the God rampages on Dream and Kim Kardashin. This dude is SUPER TURNT UP. Tuesday, October 26, 2010. Black Man Dragged For An Entire Block By Taxicab For Asking To Go To Brooklyn. Courtesy of Rahim via email:. Horton's jacket a...
thenerdyapeinsearchof.blogspot.com
3064390. Shoot. Blog. Repeat. | life through the lens of a nerdy photographer
Shoot Blog. Repeat. Life through the lens of a nerdy photographer. Weekly Theme – Movement. Mandy L. Frase. When discussing this week’s theme with a fellow photographer (my partner-in-crime and fellow super nerd), we both had an “ah-ha! 8221; moment. Our ultimate goal as fine art portrait photographers is to tell stories with our images. We create unique, emotional series of photos that tell our subjects’ life stories. In order to do so we have to, in a sense, bring our images to. March 17, 2015. Tattoos...
thenerdyartist.com
3064391. The Nerdy Assassin
Michael Lawrence Eisenstein IS The Nerdy Assassin. Click Here to Download. Latest From The Blog. Shooting the short film “Parameters” this coming Saturday. February 13th, 2014. I look forward to working with director Ray Ortiz on his production of “Parameters.” [.]. Misdirection is ready for viewing. January 5th, 2014. Many of you know I was learning some basic magic for a [.].
thenerdyassassin.com
3064392. The Nerdy Atheist
Friday, June 20, 2014. Generic First Blog In 3.2.1. I feel like I've been rambling, but I'm not very skilled in the art of introduction. So, once again, welcome to the blog. I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope you continue to keep looking my way every week. I will try to update this page quite often, but due to work and other personal issues, I'm not going to promise that this blog will be updated daily. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Generic First Blog In 3.2.1.
thenerdyatheist.blogspot.com
3064393. The Nerdy Attorney
Examining movies, television, video games and more from the perspective of a young lawyer. Experience the best of many worlds from this magical 67' luxury yacht based in Portofino, Italy the thrill of exploration, the elegance of villa living, the unique serenity of open water. Photo Credit: ms.akr. Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magni...
thenerdyatty.com
3064394. Hover
This user has not enabled any redirections. Hover lets you easily create simple ways to access your digital life.
thenerdyauntie.com
3064395. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thenerdybeautyblogger.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thenerdybeautyblogger.wordpress.com
3064396. TheNerdyBipolarMama
Together We Make A Family. What does family mean to you? What is your ideal family? Is it a small one with just one or two children? Maybe a big one with eight or nine kids dancing through the living room? Heck, it probably could just be you and your spouse. What other qualifies someone as Ohana? Let me tell you what Google. We maybe different but at least we do our best to make it work. I love each and every single one of my little ones and wouldn’t trade this life for the world. We may no...Welcome to ...
thenerdybipolarmama.wordpress.com
3064397. Has *****, Reads Comics
May 19, 2013. Hera, Help Me, I Hated Star Trek Into Darkness. It pains me to have to write this but last night I saw Star Trek Into Darkness. The sequel to J.J. Abrams'. Reboot, and I hated it. Before I go on I should mention two things: a love of Trek. Was instilled in me at a very young age, it has always been part of my life, and I liked (not loved) the rebooted Star Trek. But was behind the effort to take the franchise in an new direction. They kind of threw that out the window with. I still could ha...
thenerdybird.com
3064398. TheNerdyBirdie (Robyn Hill) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 128 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! I'm jus...
thenerdybirdie.deviantart.com
3064399. TheNerdyBirdy (AJ) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 6 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! OPEN)(RE...
thenerdybirdy.deviantart.com
3064400. The Nerdy Birdy Book Home
thenerdybirdybook.com
3064401. The Nerdy Blogger | For all things technology.
For all things technology. Posted by thenerdyblogger in Software. WhiteCap Platinum in action. I just thought I would write a post about WhiteCap Platinum. Because I just bought it and it is really an amazing sound visualizer. It is far more reactive and really seems to follow the music a lot more than other sound visualizers, it really changes the way you listen to music, you can actually see the music move in front of you. You can buy it or give the trial ago by going to the SoundSpectrum website.
thenerdyblogger.wordpress.com
3064402. The Nerdy Blonde | Breaking a stereotype & talking about stuff that matters
May 2, 2014. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Breaking a stereotype and talking about stuff that matters. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thenerdyblonde.com
3064403. Profile For TheNerdyBohemian | TheNerdyBohemian | Hoo.do
Joined: 4/14/07 11:12 PM. Last Visit: August 2, 2007 at 8:58 AM. Activity Stream For TheNerdyBohemian. What is an Activity Stream? The profile activity stream displays everything a member has done on the site, including content and comments posted, likes of content, and who they start following. TheNerdyBohemian joined the site. April 14, 2007 11:12 PM. Important: Hoo.do is no longer accepting new members. Sign In Directly To Site.
thenerdybohemian.hoo.do
3064404. The Nerdy Bomb: Your #1 Nerdy Resource!
Recap: Season 08 Episode 14 – Dream Team – SEASON FINALE! Recap: Season 08 Episode 13 – Full Steam Ahead. Recap: Season 08 Episode 11 – Imaginary Friends. Recap: Season 08 Episode 10 – Super Selfies. Recap: Season 08 Episode 09 – Miss Intergalactic. Recap: Season 08 Episode 14 – Dream Team – SEASON FINALE! Recap: Season 08 Episode 13 – Full Steam Ahead. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Giving up Gotham: Time to Go Dark on this Knight. Are you ready for the Face Off recap of the season finale?
thenerdybomb.com
3064405. the nerdy bookworm | the notes of an eccentric bibliophile
Isn’t a lovely place? To me there is just no place like a home. Sure, I love to travel, but there is just something magical about stepping through the door into your very own home. The smell of candles burning, cookies baking, coffee brewing. The cushy chairs, piled with pillows, begging to be curled up in. The stacks of books everywhere, hardcovers and softcovers, mysteries and theology, old and new. Books, wonderful books. Ah, there is nothing like a good stack of books. 2 responses to “. Enter your co...
thenerdybookworm.wordpress.com
3064406. **** U NERD BOY
FUCK U NERD BOY. Wednesday, July 28, 2010. This is why i love wemon pt.8 x Thehundreds. HERE IS A TRACK FROM MAC MILLER CALLED ". Kool Aid and Frozen Pizza". Selling, trading rare kicks of all kinds son 10 bucks to go. Tuesday, June 15, 2010. This is why i love wemon pt.7. Thursday, June 3, 2010. My mans Alkatraz had his mix tape. Tuesday, May 11, 2010. VERBAL and YOON interviewed on ACCLAIM MAGAZINE! Monday, May 10, 2010. TI$A x Double FF'$ Preview. To be produced by. Sunday, May 9, 2010. I WILL NOT LOSE.
thenerdyboy.blogspot.com
3064407. The Nerdy Bunch Computer Repair, LLC
The Nerdy Bunch Computer Repair, LLC.
thenerdybunch.com
3064408. TheNerdyBunch - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 month ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! I kinda ...
thenerdybunch.deviantart.com
3064409. XAMPP 5.6.3
thenerdybunch.duckdns.org
3064410. The Nerdy Bunny - The Most Magical Blog On Earth
Thursday, August 6, 2015. Disney Descendants Ben and Mal Doll Review! When I heard the announcement that Disney would be producing a Disney Channel movie called the Descendants, all about the sons and daughters of famous Disney villains attending a prep school I was 100% on board and excited! Then, when the director of High School Musical was announced as the director and it was going to be a musical, I was overwhelmingly pumped! It premiered on July 31 of this year and I loved every minute of it! The se...
thenerdybunny.com
3064411. The Nerdy Chef
August 14, 2015. Raspberry Key Lime Pie. I think the red raspberries contrast beautifully with the key lime pie (which definitely should not be green if you ask any Key West native or pie expert), but the recipe can work with just about any other berry. Deep purple blackberries would be gorgeous, or you can do a combination. I'd make two separate purees and drizzle them on top of each other instead of mixing for maximum aesthetic appeal. This is honestly the best key lime pie recipe you'll ever try. ...
thenerdychef.com
3064412. TheNerdyCockatiel (Abby Francis) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 4 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! A full bod...
thenerdycockatiel.deviantart.com
3064413. The NerdyCool | Podcast and blog on all things nerdy.
Podcast and blog on all things nerdy. Big Hero 2 4: Disney reinvents a Marvel franchise. 8220;Big Hero 2 4″ is probably a more accurate title as the simple story focuses a boy and his robot, while the other 4 heroes kind of fall into the background. Still, Big Hero 6 is a strong showing from Disney and a good break from the Marvel Studio’s shared universe, rebuilding the comic source material into what could end up being a superior franchise. Continue reading →. NerdyCool podcast 020: NerdyComplain.
thenerdycool.com
3064414. The Nerdy Crafter
Mercredi 21 septembre 2011. A la base ce blog était destiné à entre autres, vous montrer mes créations couture. Comme le dit si bien l'expression mieux vaut tard que jamais, ce billet est dédié à quelques créations. La plupart des vêtements sont fortement inspirés de pièces existantes, pourquoi? Parce que je n'ai pas forcément les moyens de m'acheter une pièce à prix fort, et surtout parce que comme j'ai aucune base en couture, c'est l'occasion pour moi de m'exercer. Robe bustier, numéro 3. Pour les amat...
thenerdycrafter.blogspot.com
3064415. The Nerdy Creed | My Super Power is Nerd!
10 Jul, 2015. What if Roles were Reversed? Harry Potter Alternate Universe. I often wondered, What if good guys were the bad guys and bad guys were the good ones? Sounds interesting, Right? So let’s delve into HARRY POTTER Universe and see what we can come.. 12 Jul, 2015. Depend on yourself for your own happiness. Don’t put your happiness in other people’s hands. They’ll drop it. They’ll drop it every time. -C.Barzak Don’t you think it’s true? 6 Jul, 2015. 4 Jul, 2015. 3 Jul, 2015. 2 Jul, 2015. Odds are,...
thenerdycreed.com