SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 22 / 49 / (3087942 - 3087996)

3087942. Lunch For 1 | one woman's noonday culinary adventures
One woman's noonday culinary adventures. So Long to The Not So Desperate Housewife…. January 23, 2013. GoodToGreat Public Speaking Training. Thank you to everyone who has been following me on this blog! When one door closes…. At the end of November I initiated the shift over to my new URL: www.LunchFor1.com. And today I’m proud to. Finally be able to announce that I got all my “fancy footwork” completed to make. This part of my food blogging career, history – once and for all. As well as on Pinterest.
thenotsodesperatehousewife.wordpress.com
3087943. The Not-So-Desperate Housewife | A mom's memoir
A mom's memoir. The Not So Desperate Housewife. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Enter your comment here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Address never made public). You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out. You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out. You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out. You are commenting using your Google account. ( Log Out. Notify me of new comments via email. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
thenotsodesperatehousewifeblog.com
3087944. The (not so) Dramatic Life | Quilting, Sewing, and Textile Arts from a Theatre Designer's Perspective
Finished Quilts and Projects. Pinning (and Stitching) on a line. Grading, Clipping, and Notching. Tiny Cottage Garden: Mini #25. August 9, 2015. August 9, 2015. Posted in Finished Quilts. Mini Quilt Mania 2015. After finishing my entry into the Modern Quilt Guild Riley Blake Challenge. I had quite a bit of fabric left so I thought that I would create a mini quilt using some of the extra fabric. For this mini I used. I loved not having to baste! I enjoy creating designs that are asymmetrical so the border...
thenotsodramaticlife.com
3087945. The not so dumb blonde
The not so dumb blonde. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Watermark template. Powered by Blogger.
thenotsodumbblonde.blogspot.com
3087946. The Not-So Emily Post
The Not-So Emily Post. Laundry is my nemesis. View my complete profile. Monday, December 14, 2009. Laundry is my nemesis. It really is. Anyone who knows me knows this: I always (repeat, ALWAYS) have at least 3 load of laundry wrinkled and smashed into laundry baskets waiting to be folded/hung/rescued and at least 3 loads waiting to go into the washing machine. My mother always tells me how much easier it would be if I Emily-Posted my way through laundry, not letting it pile up on me and staying on top of...
thenotsoemilypost.blogspot.com
3087947. The Not So Empty Nest — Home
The Not So Empty Nest. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $75! Learn more about Websters and why we love it! Learn more about our adoption from China. Shop our chalk paint powder and supplies. Sign up for a painting class! 2011 The Not So Empty Nest. Web Design:Great Oak Circle.
thenotsoemptynest.com
3087948. The Not So Empty Nest
Tuesday, August 20, 2013. Chalk Paint Class - August 29! E have quite a few Chalk Paint Classes under our belt and they have been a huge success. We were able to share lots of tips and techniques and learned some ourselves from the pro, Sonny Blaising. Sonny owns Cottage Supply Company. Benjamin Moore store) in Pelham where we hold our class and is working alongside us to enhance the class. You will get to pick out a cabinet door to turn into whatever you desire. The class is $44 and it includes the cabi...
thenotsoemptynestblog.blogspot.com
3087949. The Not So Empty Nest
The Not So Empty Nest. Jewelry cures symptoms of Menopause! Fine, I caved, but it was a choice between taking hormones and anti depressants or behaving in a way that would become the lead story on The Nancy Grace Show and then having someone option my sordid tale and make it into a Lifetime movie. So there you have it. I am completely medicated but on the other hand I have not murdered anyone. I can take it anymore! Those are so big! And tagged anti depressants. August 4, 2015. By DeAnne Spicer Todd.
thenotsoemptynestblog.com
3087950. St. Piggy's Lonely Heart Club Band
St Piggy's Lonely Heart Club Band. Random mutterings and other stuff I'm not sure you want to hear. Wednesday, July 13, 2005. Sorry this is kinda late. These are pics from the. 4th Theyre not too bad. I guess. The ones on the sides are . I hope you already figured this one out. This is a pic of Serena sitting down at the lake. maybe you can find her. So there you go. pics of the 4th. hope you like em. :D. Posted by Hansie at 9:13 AM. Sunday, June 19, 2005. Posted by Hansie at 11:10 AM. Oh darling you did...
thenotsoevilpenguin.blogspot.com
3087951. The Not So Evil Stepmom
The Not So Evil Stepmom. Meet the Step Mom. Tuesday, March 24, 2015. The girls will be leaving to visit their cousins in North Carolina with their Mom tomorrow night, so we wanted to get a little extra family time in. We went to the park by our house and the girls had a great time. Here are a few pictures from the night. Monday, March 23, 2015. I'm so in love with this man! Friday, May 16, 2014. We celebrated our sweet girl turning 13 last month. Where has time gone? And several different kinds of chips.
thenotsoevilstep-mom.blogspot.com
3087952. The Not So Fabulous Life
The Not So Fabulous Life. Just a day in the life of a high school girl filled with awkward moments, annoying teachers, friends, and of course boys. Monday, June 8, 2015. Hello dedicated followers,. We know we did not get that many followers, but we tried really hard. Thank you so much my lovelies. The not so fab life staff (Alaska, Belle, and Hadley). Friday, May 29, 2015. Hello beautiful human beings of the internet,. It’s Alaska here. I know weird name, but I didn’t get to pick. Yeah well its not.
thenotsofablife.blogspot.com
3087953. The Not So Famous Author's Blog
Much like the Not Ready for Primetime Players, there is a group of amazingly talented authors on the cusp of stardom. They gather here at the Not so Famous Author's Blog to tell you all about writing and smashing your head on a desk. No just the writing part. . Monday, May 19, 2014. Spotlight for the amazing LaQuette - Author of My Beginning. Http:/ www.LaQuetteLikes.com. Http:/ laquettetheauthor.tumblr.com. Saturday, May 3, 2014. PREPARE FOR THE SECOND COMING! The Fallen Series continues with 'Jude', a ...
thenotsofamousauthorsblog.blogspot.com
3087954. The not so fat Fat chick
The not so fat Fat chick. Monday, March 26, 2012. POF – Plenty of Fish. This site should be called plenty of fucks and or plenty of STDs. I have to admit I get my most entertaining emails from this site. I feel like I should have at least one nipple out and a vagina shot to even be considered relevant on this site. I have met a few nice young men that I have developed an online friendship with but I have found more freaks than gentleman. My Favorite POF personalities I have met are:. And you have to comp...
thenotsofatfatchick.blogspot.com
3087955. Buy Detroit Property While You Still Can
thenotsofatfoodie.com
3087956. The not so fat sisters
The not so fat sisters. Tuesday, February 17, 2009. Tomato/Basil Topping for pasta, brushetta or chicken. 1 C chopped fresh basil- measure whole. 1 1/2 tsp. salt. 1/2 C olive oil. 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper. 6 med tomatoes diced large. 6 cloves closed garlic- crush the clove and put it in whole -take it out before you serve. 1 T dried oregano . 160;I will post a picture later.   . Wednesday, January 7, 2009. Oven Fried Chicken (we really liked this). 2 tablespoons sesame seeds. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
thenotsofatsisters.blogspot.com
3087957. 電気自動車の魅力
自動車全般 新車、パーツ なら 電気自動車の魅力 へ. Http:/ www.goobike.com/bike/rikuou rikuoh/. 2011 ALL Right reserved. 電気自動車の魅力.
thenotsofreestate.com
3087958. TheNotSoFreeWolf (Husker Free Wolf) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Rawr Yips The Howling Jelly Bean. Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. November 8, 1996. No one has d...
thenotsofreewolf.deviantart.com
3087959. Site Title
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it. December 17, 2016. December 17, 2016. This is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these. Edit them in the Widget section of the Customizer. Blog at WordPress.com.
thenotsofriendlyatheist.wordpress.com
3087960. The Not So Friendly General Store
Hide Your Arms Features The Meat Tee. Grafitee - Tee of The Day - Piece of Meat. The Not So Friendly General Store. The New York City Crime Report. Hide Your Arms Features The Meat Tee. Thanks to the guys at Hide Your Arms for showcasing our Piece of Meat tee. Hide Your Arms is a t-shirt and hoodie blog founded in January 2006 which aims.
thenotsofriendlygeneralstore.com
3087961. The Not So Frozen Throne Lupin
The Not So Frozen Throne Lupin. Monday, June 23, 2008. Az a hétvége, amikor Zsolt meglátogatott. Most, hogy megtanultam a vizsgaanyag felét, úgy döntöttem, bepótolok egy kis lemaradást a blogban. . Ez a hétvége igazából még a túra hétvégéje előtt volt, de nagyon kevés időm van blogot írni. Menni kell az egyetemre ebédelni, meg strandra, meg múzeumba, este meccsek vannak. Meg ilyenek. . Most sok teteje úgysincs leírni, hogy mit láttunk, mert vannak fényképek. Vasárnap aludtunk egy kicsit többet, aztán öss...
thenotsofrozenthronelupin.blogspot.com
3087962. The Not-So Frumpy Mama
Not So Frumpy Product Reviews/Giveaways! Wednesday, November 3, 2010. SOThis happens to be one of my FAVORITE things to eat.EVER.and its SO easy! There are 2 ways of cooking this.it all just depends on whether you buy a pre-cooked or uncooked ham. Ham, Cabbage and Potatoes. Potatoes (cut into quarters). Ham (cubed into large chunks). Combine all ingredients except for vegetable broth, salt and pepper into deep baking dish or crock pot depending on type of meat. Jones Family of 4. Monday, October 25, 2010.
thenotsofrumpymama.blogspot.com
3087963. お得に賢くマイホームを手に入れる|購入方法や住宅の種類
thenotsofunctionalhousewife.com
3087964. The Story of No One
The Story of No One. Sunday, June 14, 2009. This was the best sports I would have put myself into if ever I were to abandon "patintero", "piko", and "sekyu-base". Who the heck is that? 81 points, the second most points by an individual player in the NBA, probably the best scoring outburst in NBA History. Then came a time when Kobe averaged 40 points per game in a month, made 50 points in 4 straight games and many more. I shouted in my room and was just so energized, thinking, "Here we are again! I've wai...
thenotsofunnyguy.blogspot.com
3087965. My getaway...
Thursday, October 22, 2009. Nobody would never really learn anything, and everyone in the class would be producing top quality work. This essay is based on the topic Creative Commons, also known as CC. Even though there are both positive and negative argument towards Creative Commons, this essay is focusing towards the reasons as to why Creative Commons will need to play a big part in the future of media and technology. 8211; credit must be given to you whenever someone uses your work as a public domain.
thenotsogloreousgetaway.blogspot.com
3087966. The Not So Golden Years
The Not So Golden Years.
thenotsogoldenyears.com
3087967. Yana's diary
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Jaxc Tidak ada entri. Mulai nge-blog! Life is what you make it. The reflection questios on night. A bear chase Javier and Angelica chase her bear. YOUr SUCh A DORk. Reflection Questions 152-156 on Night. Reflection Questions 152-156 On Night. Can i have a perfect day? Reflection Question # 152-156. Ally smells like cheese]. Reflection Questions on Night. Reflection Questions on Night 152-156. Reflection Questions 152-156 on night. La vida De jazmine.
thenotsogoodblog.blogspot.com
3087968. thenotsogoodhousewife | This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas
This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
thenotsogoodhousewife.wordpress.com
3087969. The not so good wife | The good, the bad, and the feisty.
The not so good wife. The good, the bad, and the feisty. Why do we hide? September 21, 2016. As women we grow up hiding. From our very first life experiences we’re taught to hide. At school we learn quickly boys are mean. we hide our developing bodies, our bras (ok not me, I was fried eggs until good old plastic surgery lol) but most do. Growing,we hide our height,our periods,our crushes.our inappropriate boyfriends from our parents (sorry dad 🙈) the list is endless. And still nothing changes…. We&#8217...
thenotsogoodwife.wordpress.com
3087970. The Not So Graceful Act of Aging | The lifestyle blog of someone who's… not so gracefully aging.
The Not So Graceful Act of Aging. The lifestyle blog of someone who's… not so gracefully aging. A Lifestyle Blog. My lifestyle. Writings on the Wall. It’s not easy being [me]… or a woman at all. Posted in Writings on the Wall. Feminism isn’t some radical overthrow of the sexes. It’s an ideology that humans are all the same. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? And why is it so hard to convey, that one group of people should not feel inherently inferior? This article puts it together well:. It's not easy being green.
thenotsogracefulactofaging.com
3087971. thenotsogreatartist6 (Ciara) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 4 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
thenotsogreatartist6.deviantart.com
3087972. The Not-So-Great Job Hunt | Just another WordPress.com weblog
The Not-So-Great Job Hunt. Just another WordPress.com weblog. On February 7, 2008 by Josh Mishell. There comes a time in the life of some craigslist job hunters when they just snap and become the hunter they’ve always been destined to be. In the above instance, the land shark is pouncing on its’ unsuspecting prey in a similar manner. The craigslist ad I’m referring to is here:. Please respond if interested! Compensation: $100, Negotiable. Give me a break! Danny Findey might not have the worst job, but he...
thenotsogreatjobhunt.wordpress.com
3087973. The Not So Grey Nomads – #VanLife
The Not So Grey Nomads. The Costs of Ralph the Van. Part 3- Basic Van Conversion. Yay I get to pick up Ralph. December 15, 2016. Part 2- Basic Van Conversion Update. December 13, 2016. Part 1- The Start of my Basic Van Conversion. December 10, 2016. 5 Van & RV Lifestyle Blogs to read in 2016. November 22, 2016. Van Conversion Haul – November 2016. November 21, 2016. Next Page ». Thanks so much for stopping by! Apologies for the terrible state of my site- it's definitely still a work in progress:-) Cheers!
thenotsogreynomads.com
3087975. The Not So Hairy Biker
The Not So Hairy Biker. Thursday, 4 October 2012. On the 24th may it was mine and the fellas 9th wedding anniversary, so on recommendation from our friends we decided to try out Memsaab Indian restaurant on Maid Marian way Nottingham. The restaurant from the outside looks like it will be small but once you step into the reception area it becomes quite clear it is like the tardis! It has different sections to sit in, the table we sat at was near the window on an elevated section. The loin of lamb. My lamb...
thenotsohairybiker.blogspot.com
3087976. The Not So Handyman- Home Improvement Blog
The Not So Handyman- Home Improvement Blog. Wednesday, January 23, 2008. The Yard was a mess. There was an ornamental koi. Pond make out of an abandoned boat (to be covered in detail later). The previous owner had planted horsetail near the pond (going for the eastern theme). It is very similar. To bamboo and spreads quickly to over take a yard. Saw grass. The area near the horsetail. Between the horsetail, saw grass. And vines in the trees we filled 20 large bag of debris. Our nemesis, horsetail:. Our f...
thenotsohandyman.blogspot.com
3087977. Very Famous
Sunday, August 10, 2008. What is different famous and not famous? It's same. lol :). Because famous is after not famous, and not famous will famous. I think it's a good idea to be come famous before we famous. How about this blog? It's very long long way to be famous, but i believe some time this blog is very very famous. Believe is the key, and can push andrenalin so we can do more hard. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). SEO and Traffic Blog.
thenotsoinfamousmsj.blogspot.com
3087978. The (Not So) Innocents Abroad
The (Not So) Innocents Abroad. Thursday, January 1, 2009. Ein Prosit and Happy New Year! No sadder sight than an empty mug. I hate to think that I should have ended our lovely travel blog on such a serious and somber note so, with the new year, I give you a few new (last) pictures from our final days in Munich. At the Augustiner,. There's plenty for everyone! In the heart of Munich. Is to be had at the Augustiner. Until next time, my friends. Sunday, November 16, 2008. Work Shall Set You Free". We had no...
thenotsoinnocentsabroad.blogspot.com
3087979. The Not So Interesting Blog | A blog for people who need some ideas, new or reused
The Not So Interesting Blog. A blog for people who need some ideas, new or reused. Hello there, fellow human beings! If you are reading this it means you are nice enough (or just plain bored) to check out my blog! This is my first post (no duh, George) and it will be an intro to this blog and myself. :). I Love Whales….at the moment at least. I decided to make a blog when I was looking on my DeviantArt friend, PixiePot. 8216;s, page. Her blog is Opinionated Duck. I wanna make a blog of my own! I am alway...
thenotsointerestingblog.wordpress.com
3087980. My Not So Interesting Life
My Not So Interesting Life. Friday, October 12, 2012. OPQRSTIAMPLE.Not just letters of the Alphabet. I really should put a disclaimer at the first of this post because it's about 3 AM. If nothing makes sense, that is why. So if anyone wants to know what my life is like lately here it goes:. Get ready for work. Yep that's basically it! Notice that there is a lot of studying going on.ya I'm just as shocked as you guys! Do I like it.not really.does it help me learn more and get good grades.YES! Next week I ...
thenotsointerestinglifeofdani.blogspot.com
3087981. The Not So Lame Media
The Not So Lame Media. News the Main Stream Media won't discuss. Friday, March 23, 2012. Legal Action, No Confidence Vote, Marital Woes hound Senate Majority Leader Randy Richardville. Randy Richardville's action and leadership have many in the State Senate questioning his loyalties. This should mean there are now 22 GOP Senators leaning toward voting "yes' on HB 4003 and sending it to the Governor. However, they can't vote for the bill if Sen. Richardville refuses to put it up for a vote.". We are looki...
thenotsolamemedia.blogspot.com
3087982. We are Beninese, if you please.
We are Beninese, if you please. EGO dedi meus manus manus ut orbis terrarum mos utor is tollo ipsum. Monday, July 11, 2011. From Rob's Point of view. July 11, 2011. This is Robert, Clayton’s stateside partner. I am eagerly anticipating his homecoming in less than 8 weeks! I just completed a week-long experience called “Live Like a PCV,” which I would like to share with you (http:/ www.livelikeapcv.org/ ). This was something I did to honor and better understand Clayton’s service. However, I am pleased to ...
thenotsolazymalagasylife.blogspot.com
3087983. The Not So Legal Show
The Not So Legal Show. About Stephanie Cohen Boxerbaum. 2 Minute Pep Talk. The Not So Legal Show is closed for business but check out my new site at http:/ www.2minutepeptalk.com. This entry was posted in Uncategorized on. July 8, 2015. By Stephanie Cohen Boxerbaum. I realized that I had used this olive oil spray on the panwhich I then decided it was OK for me to eat the olive oil spray eggs but that I would use real olive oil for SCB’s eggs instead. This entry was posted in Uncategorized on. In the proc...
thenotsolegalshow.com
3087984. The Not So Legal Show
The Not So Legal Show. About Stephanie Cohen Boxerbaum. 2 Minute Pep Talk. The Not So Legal Show is closed for business but check out my new site at http:/ www.2minutepeptalk.com. This entry was posted in Uncategorized on. July 8, 2015. By Stephanie Cohen Boxerbaum. I realized that I had used this olive oil spray on the panwhich I then decided it was OK for me to eat the olive oil spray eggs but that I would use real olive oil for SCB’s eggs instead. This entry was posted in Uncategorized on. In the proc...
thenotsolegalshow.wordpress.com
3087985. nada es algo | this is where i cower, sulk, lick my wounds, hide; where i dream of sunny days and blue skies, sing a song and hug myself; this is where i will be waiting to be found
This is where i cower, sulk, lick my wounds, hide; where i dream of sunny days and blue skies, sing a song and hug myself; this is where i will be waiting to be found. June 11, 2007 by ballooning. Tokyo: 4:07 am 06-10-07. After then, i was riding through life on my own; seeing places on my own. it was the bicycle i turn too when i am happy, when i am sad, when i need to get out. i wondered, if you knew how to fly, would you teach me its freedom too? May 31, 2007 by ballooning. It wasn’t long ago when som...
thenotsolittlemermaid.wordpress.com
3087986. Little Things
Sunday, January 9, 2011. I wonder how organize are you people out there? I'm busy looking everywhere for my Master degree offer letter and couldn't find it anywhere. And I wonder how does Azlan manage to find his PTPTN offer letter which he received like 9 years ago? I sometimes (or always) didn't pay enough attention to something that I consider small little things. But again, I might be wrong. Sigh! Wednesday, January 5, 2011. Class started and as usual I'm busy with a few stuffs. And when I was in for...
thenotsolittlethings.blogspot.com
3087987. LIFE DANCING IN GOD'S ARMS
LIFE DANCING IN GOD'S ARMS. I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you; You are mine; I have chosen you and HAVE NOT REJECTED YOU. Do not fear, for I Am with you. Sunday, August 28, 2011. At last I see the light. Now i realized why God had let me get hurt 2 years ago. :). I still remember it so clearly the day i injured my calf muscle of my right leg. I was so scared and sad that i couldn't dance for almost a month, every step would hurt. But i couldn't and i didn't.
thenotsolittlethoughtsinme.blogspot.com
3087988. thenotsolonelyone14 (Mary) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? M/(>.<) m/. Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. March 14, 1999. M/(>.<) m/. Last Visit: 21 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
thenotsolonelyone14.deviantart.com
3087989. The "not so" Lonely Planet
The "not so" Lonely Planet. This blog is a blog by active travellers for travellers who are tired of the commercial mainstream reporting of places to visit and enjoy. All with the aim of providing a more accurate or down to earth picture of places to visit for a good travel experience rather than just see what everyone reading the same mainstream books will discover. 01 February, 2009. Restaurant: Hakuna Matata, Kampala, Uganda. For the night rumblers and party animals this is a good place to end the nig...
thenotsolonelyplanet-globetrotter.blogspot.com
3087990. The-Not-So-Lonely-Planet | Connecting UW-Whitewater & the World
Connecting UW-Whitewater and the World. Travel Study Course Welcomes Student Via Online Video. April 19, 2016. UW-Whitewater instructors Sharon Roy and Curt Weber’s Marketing 491 class welcomed a student currently residing in Bermuda into their classroom recently via an online video conference. Caleb Pierre. A 30-year-old police officer will be participating in the class’ travel study course to Belgium and the Netherlands. February 10, 2016. For updates on areas with ongoing Zika virus transmission see: ...
thenotsolonelyplanetblog.wordpress.com
3087991. The Not So Lovely
The Not So Lovely. Sunday, June 3, 2012. Posted by Orly Shani. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
thenotsolovely.blogspot.com
3087992. The (Not So) Lovely Letters
The (Not So) Lovely Letters. An honest collection of letters to those I love, barely know, or have only met in passing. Thursday, February 16, 2012. Life - a.k.a. Sucky McSuckSuck. If you're going to screw me over, I would at least appreciate a nice dinner first. Sure, I may have become a bit of nag in the last few months - "Wow, you really suck right now", "Please stop sucking so hard", and "ENOUGH WITH THE SUCKAGE ALREADY! Take another little piece of my heart now, baby.". However, since I am not quite.
thenotsolovelyletters.blogspot.com
3087993. The Not So Miserable- Home
The Not So Miserable 2015. Upcoming Exhibitions: Wylye Valley Art Trail. 23-31 May, Frome Open Studios. 4-5 and 11-12 July 2015! Download The Not So Miserable Font. From dafont.com for free!
thenotsomiserable.co.uk
3087994. the Not so Modern family
Monday, December 31, 2012. I was recently asked what my New Year's Resolution(s) were and guess what? I am not making any! What I will be doing is focusing on One Word. I was doing some blog-hopping a few months ago and came across the website OneWord365.com. The website is based on the principal of picking one word to guide you for the New Year. It challenges you to pick a word that has personal meaning for YOU, not your neighbor, and not your BFF. YOU. Out of my mind. And be not conformed to this world...
thenotsomodernfamily.blogspot.com
3087996. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.notsomodern.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
thenotsomodernhousewife.blogspot.com