SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 23 / 1 / (3097191 - 3097245)

3097191. The obscure object of desire
The obscure object of desire. Monday, July 27, 2009. Hello, all. I've started a new blog called The Wait. you can find it at thewaitnow.blogspot.com. It's about trying to get pregnant and weight loss and waiting for motherhood and all the little stuff that comprises this crazy period of my life. I'll keep this alive and will try. To post here occasionally. But I will be focusing. On this new adventure. Come with me! Saturday, April 11, 2009. Saturday, March 7, 2009. You can go home again.kind of. It came...
theobscureobjectofdesire.blogspot.com
3097192. obscure
Pages from the world of thedas - [1/? 8/13/15 — 8:00pm. Women scientists made up 25% of the Pluto fly-by New Horizon team. Make sure you share this, because erasing women’s achievements in science and history is a tradition. Happens every day. Http:/ pluto.jhuapl.edu/News-Center/News-Article.php? 8/12/15 — 8:00pm. House cat scares off bear. Ldquo;That is the stupidest looking dog I’ve ever seen. I’m going to kick its ass.”. 8/11/15 — 8:00pm. Matt and Han here with an important message about Jam. Will bec...
theobscureone.tumblr.com
3097193. The Obscure Photographer
Let’s Make It (not) Simple. Leave a comment ». January 17, 2010 at 4:24 pm. Leave a comment ». January 17, 2010 at 4:08 pm. Leave a comment ». January 13, 2010 at 6:16 pm. Sometimes You Have To Go Halfway Around The World To Come…. Leave a comment ». January 13, 2010 at 6:05 pm. That’s Why I Like You. Leave a comment ». January 13, 2010 at 6:02 pm. Maybe You’re Not Broken. Maybe It’s Just Me. Leave a comment ». January 13, 2010 at 5:54 pm. Leave a comment ». January 13, 2010 at 5:51 pm.
theobscurephotographer.wordpress.com
3097194. The Obscure Post | Business. Technology. Gear. Life.
Business. Technology. Gear. Life. April 21, 2013. The hunt for a kid’s RC Truck. June 18, 2010. 8221; Fast forward two minutes “chris you’re our most valued employee, the contributions you have made to the team are unrivaled in the history of corporate record. We’re going to make you partner! 8221; 30 seconds later your boss is running around the halls with pencils up his nose, sticking his gut out hollering “I’m chris, I’m a big fat idiot…I should go running…blahhhhhhhh! June 16, 2010. Ok, I’ve tr...
theobscurepost.wordpress.com
3097195. Welcome to my Obscure World!
Welcome to my Obscure World! Posso ser muito mais do que você consegue perceber. abra a sua mente e entre no meu mundo por uns instantes! Você ja tentou enxergar o mundo pelos olhos de outro? Ja tentou se colocar no lugar de outra pessoa? Não é facil, exige muito mais do que inteligencia, exige sentimento, maturidade. Enfim, espero que goste do meu Tumblr! Awesome actor… #TheFosters #Jonnor #Friends #Love #Boyfriends #Series #ABCRox #TheWayTheWorldShouldBe. Posted 1 month ago. Posted 1 month ago. O Kizzi...
theobscuresky.tumblr.com
3097196. Obscure Thoughts
Be the one to wonder why. Welcome to my blog. Please, if you have time, leave a comment! Thankyou for your visit. Monday, April 23, 2012. Four lines I have to tell my tale,. And now i have but two. It seems my friend you'll have to wait,. For now, my lines are through. Monday, August 1, 2011. A whisper in the wind. It is a breath that no one breathes,. It is the sigh of mother Earth. It is a whisper in the leaves,. A tell-tale gust of depthless worth. It is a song that nature sings,. The lives of thousan...
theobscurethoughts.blogspot.com
3097197. TheObscurialist (Dr. Cult) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 3 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Photograp...
theobscurialist.deviantart.com
3097198. <the obscurist>
theobscurist.com
3097199. The Obscurist
Model: @drake 000 photo by @theobscurist. Model: @drake 000 photo by @theobscurist. Models: anonymous, photo by @theobscurist. Models: anonymous, photo by @theobscurist. Models: anonymous, photo by @theobscurist. Model: anonymous, photo by @theobscurist. Model: @harrybinla photo by @theobscurist. Model: @harrybinla photo by @theobscurist. Model: anonymous, photo by @theobscurist. Model: anonymous, photo by @theobscurist.
theobscurist.tumblr.com
3097200. theObscurite (obscurité) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 day ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. We've split the page into zones!
theobscurite.deviantart.com
3097201. The Obscuritones
Close harmony and rockin rhythm. Like the Andrews Sisters singin with the Stray Cats after a night out with the Cramps. Get the new single and 1st album here.
theobscuritones.com
3097202. The Obscurity Factor
The Best Films You Never Saw! Sunday, March 3, 2013. George C. Scott in The Day of the Dolphin (1973). This film does not have a high profile, though it is remembered by some. It was nominated for two Academy Awards (score and sound) but has fallen into obscurity over the years. Above is a television commercial for a 1977 airing of it, uploaded to YouTube by robatsea2009. Obscurity factor: 7 (available on DVD, not largely remembered). George C. Scott. Thursday, January 3, 2013. The Telephone is available...
theobscurityfactor.blogspot.com
3097203. The Obscurity Symposium | Reviews & Fiction by Zach Smith
Reviews and Fiction by Zach Smith. The Hours and Wake Up Songs of 2016. Asymp; Leave a comment. Since 2012, every day I log the hours of what I have done that day into a spread sheet. Also in the spread sheet I keep a log of how good of a day it’s been (based on a 5 point system) and I draw a daily tarot card and keep a log of that. These two aspects however will not be included in the statistics here. 8/28 No Son of Mine. By Morris Day and the Time. 9/1 You Give Love a Bad Name. 9/12 Wake Me Up. By the ...
theobscuritysymposium.wordpress.com
3097204. The Obscurum
Which side are you on? The Bard of Armageddon. The Bard of Armageddon : A ‘True’ Story. The Bard of Armageddon : Nevermore. The Bard of Armageddon : Namesake. The Bard of Armageddon : Truth Falls. The Bard of Armageddon : Descent (The Collection). The Next Best Thing To A Hero. A Dark Path…. A Dark Power…. The Heart of Darkness. Reeling from his father’s death, Sam is simply looking to survive his Senior year of High School. Unfortunately, someone has other plans. Leave a comment Cancel reply. Starz has ...
theobscurum.com
3097205. The Observationist
Studio A.R.K. Posted by NaturalMystiK on 7:35 PM. Uploaded on November 10, 2008 by NYC Garbage Flickr. So this guy, Justin Gignac. South African Food and Wine Festival. Posted by NaturalMystiK on 6:00 PM. 4675 East Grey Fox Circle. Friday, July 10, 2009 - Sunday, July 12, 2009. Admission Fee: $15 tax. Event details at Virginia.org! I don't know about anyone else but I am EXCITED! Posted by NaturalMystiK on 3:36 PM. Posted by NaturalMystiK on 6:44 PM. Posted by NaturalMystiK on 8:35 PM. 169; Graffiti Art.
theobser.blogspot.com
3097206. TheObseraProphecies (Aquiles Ferreira Dias and David Galopim) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Aquiles Ferreira Dias and David Galopim. Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Aquiles Ferreira Dias and David Galopim. Last Visit: 191 weeks ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
theobseraprophecies.deviantart.com
3097207. SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
theobservaagency.ca
3097208. The Observable Universe
theobservableuniverse.com
3097209. theobservalist | love is always the answer
Love is always the answer. April 11, 2014. April 11, 2014. Hey there … I’m still writing …. April 11, 2014. Just at this site now:. January 31, 2014. Hello, and sorry it has been awhile. Many adventures lie between my last post and this one. I have decided to start a new blog and leave The Observalist up for anyone who may stumble across the site. I would love for you to check it out and follow it from the beginning. It is called Coffee and Metaphorical Trains and you can take a look at it here:. If you ...
theobservalist.wordpress.com
3097210. TheObservance.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
theobservance.com
3097211. The Observant | News for all
August 18, 2015. The Reason behind it. My love affair with soft drink. A mother’s life. A London Workshop Is Making Tech More Human. London Demystify The Guts of Personal Technology. Bruins top Devils 2-1 on Marchand shootout goal. Minecraft Xbox 360 update 8 hopes to deliver 40 fixes this week. Will the new Blackberry phones look like this? Apple sheds light on Chinese iPhone assemblers. Secret Amish Mafia Carry Guns, Drive Cadillacs. The Man Who Sold The World. Wiltjer pushes Wildcats past Rebels.
theobservant.co.uk
3097212. Coming Soon
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor.
theobservant.com
3097213. TheObservant - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 27 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! No journ...
theobservant.deviantart.com
3097214. The Observant Engineer
Essays on idiocy in the wild. Friday, March 20, 2009. Oh, History. How Little we Knew Thee. Allow me to begin this post by explaining one thing:  I am not a financial expert.  I'm not even close.  I know what I know about economics from the few classes I had in the subject, and from just keeping my eyes open. The people that are running these corporations, as well as the people that are running the government are the SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE! 160;Am I really to believe that these people screwed. 160;Then whe...
theobservantengineer.blogspot.com
3097215. The Observant Eye | Observing life in the United States | Chronicling American Attitudes and Lifestyle Pro and Con | American Life in Pictures
Observing life in the United States Chronicling American Attitudes and Lifestyle Pro and Con American Life in Pictures. Jul 09, 2015. Jun 07, 2015. May 03, 2015. The More Things Change…. Apr 30, 2015. Getting to know me! Apr 19, 2015. How about this for a prophecy? Jul 09, 2015. Bullying or the Hypocrisy of Authority. Jun 26, 2015. Jun 15, 2015. Jun 07, 2015. The More Things Change…. How times have changed! Fifty years ago in Selma the police turned on peaceful protesters with water hoses, dogs and baton...
theobservanteye.com
3097216. theobservantfan.com
theobservantfan.com
3097217. theobservantgardener.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
theobservantgardener.com
3097218. The Observant Girl Book Reviews
The Observant Girl Book Reviews. June 5, 2016. I have officially finished my freshman year of college (technically back in mid-May, but I just got around to writing this post now). Regardless, I am extremely excited for this summer break! As much as I would love to be active on my blog during school, it is difficult to juggle my studies, personal life, and this blog at the same time. So unfortunately I have neglected uploading content here, but I hope to change that shortly! April 26, 2016. January 3, 20...
theobservantgirlbookreviews.wordpress.com
3097219. Garrett's Blog
The Christmas Season is coming! I hope you enjoy the new colors. :). Thursday, January 21, 2010. I was in Advanced Biology class today and we were discussing reflexes, neurons, and the nervous system. I saw this picture in the presentation from the teacher and I thought it was good enough to pass on. Here is another good one. Just to let you all know, I am ok. Really busy with school, and an application to ISU. Ask me what my goals are and I will tell you either in the comments or a new blog post. On Sun...
theobservantguy.blogspot.com
3097220. The Observant Husband
Nothing gets my attention quite as much as observing my wife and children and their, sometimes quite random, behavior. Sunday, March 4, 2012. Forward to the Future. Every year, a lot of people make a big deal about 'New Year's Resolutions'. I'm sure we've all made them. But, it's March now, and I have heard little form anyone about keeping up with Resolutions. Diets are fading away, the gym parking lots are getting emptier by the day, and overall people are getting back into the 'norm'. I know I need enc...
theobservanthusband.blogspot.com
3097221. The Observant Imagist | Writing + Photography + Observations
September 24, 2009. Working on a re design, , out til then. Looks like this may take longer than planned. I am wanting to re design this blog and take it out of the limited free template island. I just finished a very successful blog for a client and will now start on a new design for myself. Look for it sometime at the beginning of the year. June 11, 2009. Traveling without my camera. I do wish I had remembered to travel with my camera……. June 4, 2009. Would there be an advantage to this? I would guess ...
theobservantimagist.wordpress.com
3097222. The Observant Jew | Finding Inspiration… Everywhere
Finding Inspiration… Everywhere. Who is The Observant Jew? Posted by: R Jonathan Gewirtz. August 14, 2015. A Penny for your Thoughts. Parshas R’eh contains numerous sections on tzedaka, charity, and from it we learn our priorities in giving. For Jews, the question is not whether to give, but whom to give and how much. It seems counterintuitive, however. How can I become wealthy if I give away what I have? Won’t I become wealthier if I hoard every penny? Once again, it is G-d’s logic that prevails. We...
theobservantjew.com
3097223. The Observant Kid | Gaming, Reading, Reviews and Books!
Gaming, Reading, Reviews and Books! On November 13, 2014. By RJ Palacio is a wonderfully written book about a child named August, who is deformed. In this book you’ll experience the views of each character in separate parts, and I absolutely love this book. It’s a fun adventure that’ll fill you with suspense as you read on as August makes his way through Beecher Prep school. Be sure to buy. On March 1, 2014. Flip into 3D and keep going! On November 21, 2013. So, here’s what I wrote. On November 15, 2013.
theobservantkid.wordpress.com
3097224. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theobservantpheasant.com
3097225. Film & TV-nieuws, Reviews & Trailers | TheObservants.be
Film & TV-nieuws. 8216;BLACK’ van Adil El Arbi & Bilall Fallah wint prijs in Toronto. September 21, 2015. Danny Boyle gaat voor TRAINSPOTTING 2, brengt cast uit deel één terug samen. September 8, 2015. RIP Wes Craven (1939 – 2015). August 31, 2015. Het beste van 2015. Het beste van 2016. Film Fest Gent Reviews: ‘THE WAILING’, ‘SNOWDEN’ and ‘RAVING IRAN’. October 19, 2016. October 18, 2016. October 17, 2016. October 19, 2016. Film Fest Gent Reviews: ‘THE WAILING’, ‘SNOWDEN’ and ‘RAVING IRAN’. WEDSTRIJD: W...
theobservants.be
3097226. theobservants.com | test
Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. November 28, 2012. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Proudly powered by WordPress.
theobservants.com
3097227. TheObservantServant (Mr. Squeegy) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. 3 Month Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». Last Visit: 4 hours ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Anyways, ...
theobservantservant.deviantart.com
3097228. The Observant turtle – constantly treading the line between geek and chic
Constantly treading the line between geek and chic. My 26th Birthday Wishlist. July 27, 2015. By observantturtle.blog@gmail.com. Yesterday marked one week until my 26th birthday. You know those obnoxious people who spend all 364 days after their birthday waiting for it to be their birthday again? This year is a little different than years past: there isn’t one “big” gift that I want. My mom is coming to visit (YAY! Because of this, answering the question “what do you want for your birthday? I’m sur...
theobservantturtle.com
3097229. The Observant Young Lady
The Observant Young Lady. Tales of Things People Do. Thursday, December 10, 2015. You're at a restaurant. The server brings out your meal and says "enjoy your supper! You say, "Thanks, you too! And there's a weird moment where everyone knows what you said was stupid but nobody says anything. And then everyone pretends it didn't happen. Humans are extraordinarily brilliant and confoundingly stupid at the same time. Thursday, March 12, 2015. How To Find Anything In A Small Prairie Town. On Main Street you ...
theobservantyounglady.blogspot.com
3097230. the observasianist
May 8, 2014. CY Leung Refutes Inclement Weather Accusation. In a hastily-arranged press conference on Thursday afternoon, Chief Executive CY Leung denied that it had been “grey and raining all week”, labelling as “anti-Beijing liars” the “heathen scum who have been sowing these mendacious untruths”. April 7, 2014. Night Taxi Drivers To Get Faster Cabs In New Trial. The government is hoping the new faster cabs will be able to accelerate through any danger. Follow Blog via Email. Blog at WordPress.com.
theobservasianist.com
3097231. shorty and her angst
No Stand In Will Do. And when we're older, and full of cancer, make it easy on me just for a little while. Because nothing lasts forever but I will always love you. View my complete profile. Super inspiring and amusing. Me and November, 2007. I call her, "Josie". He is my sunshine. Dog walks and live journal. Old thoughts and words. Thursday, April 23, 2015. The Spring Bats Arrive. No Stand In Will Do. OH, that Winter Bat! When I came back home, I saw the bat flying around outside, still March, still col...
theobservation.blogspot.com
3097232. Home
Wirb ebenfalls für deine Seite.
theobservation.de
3097233. Welcome theobservational.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theobservational.com
3097234. The Observational Humorist
Thats right.Im observant. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theobservationalhumorist.com
3097235. The Observationalist.
Saturday, 7 November 2015. More yoga - III - the pursuit of happiness. One of the things that I had been slightly worried about was whether I would find the amount of yoga too much. I usually go 2-3 times a week when I'm in London so I wasn't sure about doing yoga every day, especially if the classes were longer than I was used to. I want to buy a country pile and lots of land he told me. Why, I asked? So I can have space and a beautiful home. Ok, but why? So I can enjoy my success. And why? If you've se...
theobservationalist.com
3097236. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theobservationalistnyc.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theobservationalistnyc.wordpress.com
3097237. The Observation Deck Weblog
The Observation Deck Weblog. The day to day activities and thoughts of the staff at The Observation Deck. Thursday, April 24, 2003. Ok Ok so that last one didn't work out so well. This one is the real deal The Observation Deck Weblog. Check it out, we will stop posting on this one now. Please go visit the new weblog. We got a comments bit an all. Posted by Patrick at 6:10 AM. Tuesday, April 22, 2003. Well, after much fussin and fightin we finally did get our very own home made Weblog up and running.
theobservationdeck.blogspot.com
3097238. Theobservationdeck.com
theobservationdeck.com
3097239. theobservationdeckscompany.com
Ce nom de domaine n'est pas disponible. Il a été enregistré via gandi.net. More information about the owner. Enregistrer votre nom de domaine. Chez Gandi, vous avez le choix sur plus d'une centaine d'extensions et vous bénéficiez de tous les services inclus (mail, redirection, ssl.). Rechercher un nom de domaine. Votre site dans le cloud? Découvrez Simple Hosting, notre cloud en mode PaaS à partir de 4 HT par mois (-50% la première année pour les clients domaine). It is currently being parked by the owner.
theobservationdeckscompany.com
3097240. The Observation Desk
Friday, June 29, 2012. Best Road Trip Apps. After a looonnngggg road trip with the kiddos, my dinosaur GPS and my "can you hear me now" cellphone, I wish I had known about these road trip apps. Best Road Trip Apps. Links to this post. Wednesday, June 13, 2012. LMFAO Birthday Party and the 1980s. I'm a 30 (ish) year old woman, is it wrong for me to want a LMFAO Party Rock Birthday Party? Party decorations, this would have to be it. Check it out 1980s style:. Would you have a Party Rock birthday party?
theobservationdesk.blogspot.com
3097241. The Observation Hive Beekeeping Channel
The Observation Hive Beekeeping Channel. Tuesday, September 18, 2012. Winner of the Contest. The winner of the contest is announced. Gary Kula! I need you to email me at theobservationhive@yahoo.com so that I can arrange to send you your prize. I tried to message you through google and for some reason it wouldn't let me. Congrats again. Posted by Naymond Ervin. Monday, August 27, 2012. Part Two. and Contest! Posted by Naymond Ervin. Thursday, August 16, 2012. Give a man a Fish. When I discovered this I w...
theobservationhive.com
3097242. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theobservationist.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theobservationist.wordpress.com
3097243. theobservationjournal
There are somethings that we all know,. To be universal, to be the truth, to be the ever bright gold. The sun that shines and the moon shies. Away from the mundane clouds that Play, around like a child’s rhyme. Kindness, love, hatred, jealousy. Spirit and wine and God’s grace. And the heartless life that loots the old. But never have I felt the overwhelming power of the universality of the sweat of the brow,. More than a human, his fancies and whims. His ups and downs, highs and lows. November 24, 2016.
theobservationjournal.wordpress.com
3097244. The Observation Post | Military history, Battlefield heritage and Touring
BB Tours Battlefield Travel Services. KING LOUIS AND THE BATTLES FOR MAGNA CARTA 1214-67. 26 Regiment, BAOR and the Cold War. Airborne Gunners In Crete. 8220;British ANZACs” – Gallipoli Gunners. Shades of Private Ryan Britain’s “Bedford Boys”. Was the Gunner buried on Omaha Beach the original 007? King Louis the First of England! King Louis the First of England! The Battles and Sieges. The Capture of Eustace the Monk: Mercenary, Pirate and Outlaw. Anniversary of Magna Carta as well as the 750. Yesterday ...
theobservationpost.com
3097245. The OP « www.theobservationpost.org
For all my adult life I have had a cooperative metabolism. Coupled with a fairly active lifestyle my good ol’ metabolism has allowed me to eat and drink to excess and not worry about buttons popping off of shirts, belts reaching their final holes, watch straps acting like tourniquets or collars slowly strangling me. And then the paradigm shift. How did this happen? Regularly and taking over domestic responsibilities for the house. And let me tell you that cleaning, vacuuming, shopping and coordinatin...
theobservationpost.org