SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 23 / 14 / (3132781 - 3132835)

3132781. TheOtaku - wszystko o mandze i anime
Caypl - darmowe domeny. TheOtaku - wszystko o mandze i anime. Strona poświęcona tematowi mangi i anime (recenzje, nowości, manga pl, anime, fanfiction, fanarty i wiele innych) oraz kulturze japońskiej. Strona znajduje się pod adresem http:/ www.theotaku.blog.onet.pl.
theotaku.cay.pl
3132782. Welcome to Shard's Lair
Welcome to Shard's Lair. Click here to enter. Let's go back in time like its 1999! Launched 27th August 1999.
theotaku.co.uk
3132783. theOtaku.com: A Friendly Place For Creative Anime Fans
IPhone and iPad Walls. Community News More →. August 09 – Anime - Posted By ItachiSasuke. July 07 – Otaku Madness - Posted By ItachiSasuke. Artist Feature of the Month: July. June 23 – Otaku Madness - Posted By ItachiSasuke. June 13 – Otaku Madness - Posted By ItachiSasuke. June 09 – Otaku Madness - Posted By ItachiSasuke. And The Winner Is. WALLPAPER Other Anime and Manga. FAN ART Hetalia: Axis Powers. New 52 Wonder Woman 118 Cover Painted. FAN ART Wonder Woman. FAN ART Original Anime and Manga.
theotaku.com
3132784. Their Profile - theotaku - Skyrock.com
The position of the blocks have been saved. Je suis dérangé ;). Monday, 13 February 2012 at 2:51 AM. T chaud pour une cam? Wednesday, 04 January 2012 at 1:42 PM. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo juste pour toi! Sun, July 20, 2008. Here for: To make friends. Looking for: Guy and girl. Height: 6 ft 0 in. I am mostly: Normal. I live: In my apartment. My star sign : Libra. Post to my blog. Here you are free.
theotaku.skyrock.com
3132785. TheOtaku00 (Otaku00) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Student. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. We've split the page into zones!
theotaku00.deviantart.com
3132786. TheOtaku13 (World Ruler, Ahahaha.) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? World Ruler, Ahahaha. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. World Ruler, Ahahaha. April 24, 1998. Last Visit: 113 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Why," you ask?
theotaku13.deviantart.com
3132787. TheOtaku143110 (Giovanni) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 108 weeks ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
theotaku143110.deviantart.com
3132788. The Otaku 2.0 Theatre | We watch stuff.
The Otaku 2.0 Theatre. Joe The Lion – Crackpot JoJolion Theory Time! April 28, 2014. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is a mammoth of a manga series that has been running for over 25 yeWHY THE FUCK AM I TELLING YOU THIS WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN BE DOING ON MY BLOG IF YOU DIDN’T ALREADY KNOW THIS. Anyway, the newest arc, JoJolion (pronounced like “Evangelion” not like the animal), revolves around the core mystery of just who our amnesiac protagonist is. This is the entire arc. April 7, 2014. Well, part of it ...
theotaku2anime.wordpress.com
3132789. The Otaku 2.0 Arcade | We have thumbs.
The Otaku 2.0 Arcade. Posted in The awesome corner of the cosmic universe. On January 3, 2013 by cosmicawesome. Continue reading →. Persona 3 vs. Persona 4, which is the better title? The Contrived Ramblings of a Self-Proclaimed Swordmaster. On July 18, 2012 by neoswordmaster. Continue reading →. Cosmic Awesome plays: Day Z (An Arma 2 mod). Posted in The awesome corner of the cosmic universe. On July 2, 2012 by cosmicawesome. Never a good thing to see, even when armed. Continue reading →. And introduces ...
theotaku2gaming.wordpress.com
3132790. Otaku
Anime Review: No Game No Life. June 19, 2015. Such is my interpretation of what goes on in this anime. SHIGATSU WA KIMI NO USO : ANIME REVIEW. June 19, 2015. Story: Piano prodigy Kousei Arima who dominated all the competitions now lives an existence that is colorless and views the world in monotone. He hasn’t played the piano since he had a mental breakdown while performing at a piano recital after his mother’s death. He can. June 5, 2015. Hello and welcome to our page. A place where Otakus belong to.
theotaku3.wordpress.com
3132791. theOtakuAlchemist (Brittany-Brittany) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 12 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Favourit...
theotakualchemist.deviantart.com
3132792. The Otaku Ascetic | Meditating on manga…
Meditating on manga…. Naruto 648 – Fighting Dreamers. September 25, 2013. 1) Hashirama’s a big dumb baby who cannot be disciplined because his ideals are remarkably powerful (also he can kick your ass six ways to Sunday). 2) Kishimoto loves sticking to established themes (because you did NOT need to see the symbols on the hats to know EXACTLY which Kage was from which village *looking at YOU scary sharp-toothed ninja and conspicuously tanned ninja*). Sure some of that seems like last-minute bullshit desi...
theotakuascetic.wordpress.com
3132793. The Otaku Blogger :)
Hi There :3 I'm an ordinary otaku girl who loves EVERY genre of anime and manga, this is my tumblr and i want you to enjoy the time you spend here. SO DO AS I SAY ;). But i wonder why, every time the seasons change, you call out. To this irreplaceable time, along with our memories. Powered By: Tumblr Themes.
theotakublogger.tumblr.com
3132794. TheOtakuBrigade (<.<) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 2 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Now you a...
theotakubrigade.deviantart.com
3132795. theOtakuBrony68 (Iness) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 7 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Je suis u...
theotakubrony68.deviantart.com
3132796. TheOtakuChan (daddy) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Student. Deviant for 3 Years. Last Visit: 20 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Jul 6, 2013. 0 / 4,000.
theotakuchan.deviantart.com
3132797. TheOtakuChild (Patrick) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 115 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Is love...
theotakuchild.deviantart.com
3132798. The Otaku Club
The Superb Eroge of Nitroplus Sumaga or Star Mine Girl is due for an expansion, or “special version”. Haruhi Second Season Begins. At last the long awaited The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Second Season has begun, and here you see some screenshots of the new “Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody” episode. 2ch has been envisaging the girls of K-On! Transposed into a dating game…. Medaka Box (New Manga). A New 2009 Shounen Manga! Saturday, May 30, 2009 Anime. Episode 9 comes out and naturally I'm going to watch it then!
theotakuclub.blogspot.com
3132799. TheOtakuClub - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Founded 4 Years ago. We r people who luv anime. we r people who read manga. WE R OTAKU'S! We r people who luv anime. we r people who read manga. WE R OTAKU'S! Founded 4 Years ago. Apr 15, 2011. Div div.gmb...
theotakuclub.deviantart.com
3132800. TheOtakuCLUB07 (I AM ANIME!) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 495 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
theotakuclub07.deviantart.com
3132801. ✿ the otaku divas ✿ | run by mangos7418
Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder Part 1. Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder Part 2. Owari no Seraph Review. DIY Braided Hex Nut Bracelet. DIY Hairstyle Step by Step Wrap Around Braid. Ombre Nails with a Sponge. Wrap a Scarf to make a Draped Skirt. Otaku Shop *:. . . .:*. July 25, 2015. August 16, 2015. Hello, and welcome to The Otaku Divas! I’m mangos7418, the owner of this blog. This blog will mainly focus on anime/manga, and fashion! Art from my main blog. August 12, 2015 mangos7418. August 8, 2015 mangos7418.
theotakudivas.wordpress.com
3132802. theotakuencyclopedia.com - theotakuencyclopedia Resources and Information.
This webpage was generated by the domain owner using Sedo Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Sedo maintains no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo nor does it constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
theotakuencyclopedia.com
3132803. TheOtakuFactory (Jeramie Xavier) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Enarah Los Faal Pruzaan Strah:. Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Enarah Los Faal Pruzaan Strah:. Why," you ask? I've been che...
theotakufactory.deviantart.com
3132804. TheOtakuFox43 (Kaity-Chan (⁎⁍̴̛͂▿⁍̴̛͂⁎)*✲゚*。⋆♡) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Is stalking Kagami Taiga. Kaity-Chan (⁎⁍̴̛͂▿⁍̴̛͂⁎)*✲゚*。⋆♡. Let's go Z-Force! Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Let's go Z-Force! Is stalking Kagami Taiga. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
theotakufox43.deviantart.com
3132805. TheOtakuGamingBrony (Real name? My name isn't real!?) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? What am I suppose to put here? My name isn't real! Deviant for 2 Years. My name isn't real! This deviant's activity is hidden. Why," you ask?
theotakugamingbrony.deviantart.com
3132806. TheOtakuGeek (Jacqueline) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? A Girl with Endless Imagination. Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 41 weeks ago. Apr 13, 2...
theotakugeek.deviantart.com
3132807. TheOtakuGirl148 (Shelley/Chelle/Richelle) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? I'm just a Simple Girl. Deviant for 5 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 hour ago. I'm just a Simple Girl. Why," you ask?
theotakugirl148.deviantart.com
3132808. TheOtakuGroup - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? DA's Otaku Club! Founded 6 Years ago. A Friendly, open community for otaku, artists, gamers, and dorks alike to gather! A Friendly, open community for otaku, artists, gamers, and dorks alike to gather! Div div...
theotakugroup.deviantart.com
3132809. TheOtakuHero (Katie Rodriguez) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". I AM THE OTAKU HERO. Digital Art / Student. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. I AM THE OTAKU HERO. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Why," you ask? Member of...
theotakuhero.deviantart.com
3132810. 骨董品買取 岐阜 | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
theotakuhq.com
3132811. TheOtakuJock - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 177 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! A guy t...
theotakujock.deviantart.com
3132812. The Otaku Judge
August 12, 2015. Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven (3DS) Review. August 8, 2015. Review of Cross Ange. Perhaps, but first she will need to brush up on her mech piloting skills or she will end up as a flying lizard’s snack. Both ladies are blonde beauties that are proficient at battling invaders. They are both also the victims of bullying, by unappreciative comrades, partly due to their uncompromising attitudes. August 2, 2015. Review of Dust: An Elysian Tail. FINAL RATING: FOUR STARS. July 27, 2015. Unfortuna...
theotakujudge.com
3132813. The Otaku Kid: Cosplay is love; Cosplay is life
Cosplay is love; Cosplay is life. This is The Best Drop Dead Gorgeous Korra Cosplay Yet! The series for The Legend of Korra. May be ended. However, the cosplay spirit lives on as Amethyst Leon AKA Gurl With Red Hair. Debut her amazing Korra cosplay. I am pretty much in love of how great she is able to portray Korra. Read More This is The Best Drop Dead Gorgeous Korra Cosplay Yet! Best Girl Hestia Cosplay by Saku. Read More Best Girl Hestia Cosplay by Saku. Mike & Bryan Have Confirmed it! I am sadden by t...
theotakukid.com
3132814. TheOtakuLightning's blog - TheOtakuLightning - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Double Lariat - Luka Megurine. Created: 18/10/2011 at 11:19 AM. Updated: 02/02/2013 at 12:58 PM. Ce blog s'adresse à tous les geek et à tous les otaku avec des news régulières! La saga Touhou Project. Me revoilà pour un nouvel article. Encore et comme toujours, je tiens à m'excuser pour les retards entre les articles, j'ai toujours du mal à trouver du temps pour la rédaction. Mais en ce moment, c'est différent j'ai ce précieux temps (oh ça rime! Touhou Project est un...
theotakulightning.skyrock.com
3132815. The Otaku Momentum
Serious about not taking anime Seriously. Neokage's Youtube Favorites Playlist. Wednesday, March 26, 2014. New site/ New podcast! Good news for those who loved the old podcast. Neokage and Waznotta have started a new one called Otaku Into It. You can check us out at our new site: http:/ otakuintoit.com. Monday, February 17, 2014. There will also be a new blog,new Twitter feed, new Facebook page, etc. to get you started follow the link to the new blog:. Http:/ neokagesnewnothing.blogspot.com. So I'm onto ...
theotakumomentum.blogspot.com
3132816. 同人誌を比べてみよう!
Hanatani geri 月曜洋画劇場 コマンドー. 頭悪いんやないん 何見る seiya8210 うん! イオンの3階のワイシャツとかネクタイ売ってるお店の店長さんがハンパないイケメンだった(゚O゚) 外見も接客もちょーイケメンやばば( ゚ε゚ ). 靴でも結構変わるもんだね午前中は嵐のような天候で、お昼頃から真っ青な空になった 今日から2週間余りのイースターの休暇、多分ベルギーだけではないと思うが ヨットハーバーに、タクシーで到着したワイシャツ姿でスーツケースを引っ張っているドイツ人の会社役員風オジイたちと出っ会した そのまま大型ヨットに乗り込んだ. ぐわー なぜだ なぜ黒インナーがエロく描けないのですか神よ なんでやー 今日は勝負下着を着用して就寝したいと思います。 Maskosama ファッションドMやでyuinyan05 アパレル 似合うよ. Maya bashi 来月西塔さんの健康状態チェックするね はい聴診器あてるので服捲ってー、ブラジャー邪魔だから外すねー あー、お正月は見たい番組とくにないし、東京喰種年明け一挙大放送 とかやってもいいかもね私そうしようかな :( ཀ` ):.
theotakumomentum.com
3132817. TheOtakuMusician (Chandler Johnson) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 10 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! I'm Chan...
theotakumusician.deviantart.com
3132818. Welcome theotakunation.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
theotakunation.com
3132819. What's up /ton/?
Florsheim Vanguard (All about Cardfight Vanguard). Cardfight Vanguard Eight Best Strides! Hi guys, Similar with the Eradicator article, I am practicing my English writing skill for the piece. I hope you guys can enjoy the story without going to. Yourdailycake (daily rant, event/show review, also so randomness). Review : Shonen Fight. Indonesia turut bergembira karena makin banyak komik buatan dalam negeri yang makin mengisi rak buku pecinta komik di Tanah Air. Tidak hanya komik satuan. Kayaknya setelah s...
theotakunetwork.blogspot.com
3132820. The Otaku Network | Your #1 Online Anime Streaming Site
The Otaku Network Your #1 Online Anime Streaming Site. Dragon Ball Z Youtube Videos. Naruto Shippuden Youtube Videos. One Piece Youtube Videos. Buy Discounted Amazon Products Here! Naruto Shippuden Episode 420 Sub Indonesia. Naruto Shippuden OP 17 / Opening 17 Full – Kaze /Yamazaru. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Demo All Characters Ultimate Jutsu & Awakening Anime Expo. Kakashi’s Rasengan Vs Naruto’s Rasenshuriken. Naruto Shippuden Episode 420 English Sub. トレクル スゴフェス 課金 新マルコ来い タカシリベンジ編 ONE PIECE.
theotakunetwork.com
3132821. The Otaku Times
Maandag 30 juli 2012. Little Busters Trailer Controversial Topics. What is your adolecence? Do you remember childhood? After the success of many titles, (Clannad,After Story,Angel Beats,Air and Kannon 2006.) a new game hit the market and sold out in almost all Akihabara the day it went on sale. Ladies and gentlemen, "Little Busters". Is the title of the new, probably, hit anime that will launch in October. JC Staff has the honour of animating the game, which has caused some contreversary,. Miwa-san is ve...
theotakuntimes.blogspot.com
3132823. theotakuoctavia (Octavia Henderson) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 17 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! For all ...
theotakuoctavia.deviantart.com
3132824. theotakuofeverything (Hannah) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 9 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! JK Rowlin...
theotakuofeverything.deviantart.com
3132825. The Otakuologist | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Just another WordPress site. Imagine that you’re sitting at home and your son asks you: Mommy, where does poop come from? Click to Read More. The 2015 Anime Watching Challenge! For those of you non otaku who are thinking about taking up anime as a hobby but aren’t sure where to watch, Rekari over at Shooting Star Dreamer has done a wonderful bit of reporting about the 2015 Anime Watching Challenge. Find out more about the challenge! Simply a way […].
theotakuologist.com
3132826. TheOtakuOnigiri (Onigiris and Drugs (。◕‿‿◕。)) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Onigiris and Drugs (。◕‿‿◕。). Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Onigiris and Drugs (。◕‿‿◕。). Last Visit: 1 hour ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Why," you ask?
theotakuonigiri.deviantart.com
3132827. TheOtakuPerson (MaryAnn (Not my actual name)) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? I am quite the lazy buttface! MaryAnn (Not my actual name). Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. MaryAnn (Not my actual name).
theotakuperson.deviantart.com
3132828. TheOtakuPikachu (Woozi Trash) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? I got no jams. Deviant for 3 Months. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Apr 27, 2015. I got no jams. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
theotakupikachu.deviantart.com
3132829. TheOtakuPrincess (Tay) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 48 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? Favourite styl...
theotakuprincess.deviantart.com
3132830. TheOtakuPrincess51 (Sam) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 57 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Simply a ...
theotakuprincess51.deviantart.com
3132831. - Home
Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
theotakuproject.weebly.com
3132832. RIP The Otaku Quotes
RIP The Otaku Quotes. Hey, began this blog May 20, 2011. I started out as theotakuonline, a blog that shared pictures, videos and recommended manga and anime. Originally, I planned to stay this way, just another anime blog. I would never have made this blog if it wasn't for sconeburgers. A friend of mine. She gave me the confidence to start theotakuonline. Why not a quote blog? And that's where it all started. And with that, I knew that this blog was for me. Please request or suggest quotes or gifs!
theotakuquotes.tumblr.com
3132833. The Anime Quotes Typographies - Page 1 of 28
The Anime Quotes Typographies. Reblogged from Memento mori. Reblogged from Memento mori. Relationship status: Madly in love with someone who likes someone else. Reblogged from Memento mori. I know I am not perfect but maybe someday to someone else I will be. Reblogged from Memento mori. Reblogged from Memento mori. Reblogged from Memento mori. Reblogged from Memento mori. Reblogged from Memento mori. Reblogged from Memento mori. Reblogged from Memento mori. Design by Simon Fletcher.
theotakuquotestypographies.tumblr.com
3132834. TheOtakuRena - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Shine 4 Painting :D. Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 2 days ago. Shine 4 Painting :D. Why," you ask? Share a Stat...
theotakurena.deviantart.com
3132835. The Otaku Room
There are many, many, many anime blogs out there. This is but one of them. I am no professional critique. I am only a simple otaku. The definitive otaku. Friday, October 14, 2011. Gundam Age hasn't received that much of a positive response from gundam fans because of its seemingly childish art and, well, below average trailer to be honest. However, after watching episode 1, I am pleased to announce that. Gundam is back. Back and better than ever before. Now, why do I say that? Sunday, October 9, 2011.
theotakuroom.blogspot.com