SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 23 / 2 / (3097840 - 3097894)

3097840. Protected Blog › Log in
Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theoccasionalhumorist.com
3097841. The Occasional Husband Residential Repairs and Mintenance
A Husband For Anything. You Don't Have Time For. Honey Do List Getting Longer? A Husband To Help Free Up Your Weekends. Installs, Repairs, Maintenance, Landscaping,. Doors, Locks, Indoor, Outdoor. Roofing, Painting And More. Call For A Free Consultation. Welcome to The Occasional Husband.com. Why Choose The Occasional Husband. Showing up is the most important part of starting a healthy working relationship. The Occasional Husband is prompt, reliable and trustworthy.
theoccasionalhusband.com
3097842. The Occasional Indulgence
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! This was my first time celebrating for myself and not for others. All I wanted was a family portrait and I didn't have to convince my husband at all, he willingly obliged! It was a nice reason to get dressed up and put heels on. Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target. Now My Life is Rosie. Announcing the arrival of our sweet baby! On March 31st, my water broke at home and after an uncomplicated delivery at the hospital, we welcomed our DAUGHTER, Rosalina Bettye!
theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com
3097843. The Occasional Informationist | irregular thoughts on the information sciences
Irregular thoughts on the information sciences. Foundations of the information sciences. Understanding and information fluency. Information resources and documents. I am Professor of Information Science in the Department of Library and Information Science. For my academic interests and here. For my current teaching, mainly with City’s Library and Information School #citylis. I am editor of Journal of Documentation. Series, and co-author of Facet’s best-selling Introduction to Information Science. Blog at...
theoccasionalinformationist.com
3097844. The Occasional Invite
A social stationery company offering exquisite to trendy social invitations and announcements for all life's gatherings and soirees. Saturday, March 27, 2010. Why it is important to consider a budget, even for your invitations. The result when coming to an invitation consultant such as Occasions, results in an invitation you can be proud of to represent your wedding day. I think invitations are an after thought, and truly, they need to be part of the entire budget process for a wedding. Be careful of...
theoccasionalinvite.blogspot.com
3097845. The Occasionalist - Home Page
For the best experience viewing this site you need the Flash Player.
theoccasionalist.com
3097846. the occasional jaguar | musings of a mixed-up mind
Who’s that girl? Musings of a mixed-up mind. June 3, 2014. The way of the storm. The rain sings to me like a siren in the night sky. If I survive the night,. I will live with the guilt I bear. I didn’t want to. You don’t know me as I know myself,. Liquid, fluid,. Like memories rolling down the cheek of a widow,. Subject to her flaws and structure. Never allowed to flow freely as they wish. I am no widow. I am the child of a mother. Who wishes she had never been such a thing. To know love is to hate it,.
theoccasionaljaguar.wordpress.com
3097847. Musings of the Occasional Jew | A E Hunt
Musings of the Occasional Jew. August 11, 2015. Musings of the Occasional Jew. A friend asked me, “As you look ahead in your life, what do you envision your life to be on that great day we celebrate your Seventieth Birthday? My goodness that seems like a very high number. I remember blurting out to my dad’s wife, as she turned seventy. “Oh my God, seventy! That is so old! I was 30, what did I know? To this day I wish I could take that comment back. The cocktail hour of my life was fantastic; the children...
theoccasionaljew.com
3097848. the occasional knitter
Sometimes I knit, sometimes I don't). Sunday, January 25, 2009. Wow, it's been a long time. I thought I would update this thing, I haven't really been posting because, to be honest, I don't really like putting in pictures and links, I feel like noone really wants to just READ a blog about me. But, too bad that's all I'm doing today. I've been knitting a lot. And that one hasn't been touched since long before Christmas! I'm gonna aim for another 5 minute improvement! Oh, one more thing. I've totally j...
theoccasionalknitter.blogspot.com
3097849. This blog needs a better title
This blog needs a better title. It's a blog. The only difference between it and millions of other blogs is it's MY blog. It can be random, profane, profound or stupid. Sometimes all at once. But I do try to entertain, even as I write far too much. Ha ha. Friday, March 11, 2011. Haven't posted in a while. And I know I don't have sufficient readership for it to matter all that much, haha. But I've been busy. All of these things, of course, do tie into one another. I've never been comfortable calling my...
theoccasionalmalcontent.blogspot.com
3097850. Confessional Reviews | culture meets life
Stay updated via RSS. Her Fearful Symmetry (Audrey Niffenegger). Fantastic Night: Tales of Longing and Liberation (Stefan Zweig). A Very Easy Death (Simone de Beauvoir). Head or Heart (Christina Perri). On Her Fearful Symmetry (Audrey…. On Fantastic Night: Tales of Long…. On Fantastic Night: Tales of Long…. On Head or Heart (Christina …. On Head or Heart (Christina …. Posted: August 15, 2015 in fiction. Her Fearful Symmetry (Audrey Niffenegger). Posted: August 15, 2015 in fiction. The Time Traveler’s Wife.
theoccasionalman.wordpress.com
3097851. theoccasionalmeatcleaver | Writing About the Writing Process
August 7, 2013 · 8:07 pm. Flying Commas and Other Gramatical Anomalies. I don’t know if it’s the effects of having joined the texting world where, “. Lol u r sooo funny! 8221; is perfectly acceptable,. Or if it’s just that I have so much other crap taking up space in my head now. (Examples include, but are not limited to: car payments, job security, taxes.). Having easy-to-use reference material that doesn’t make me feel like an idiot for having to use it is essential. One last time,. I haven’t spr...
theoccasionalmeatcleaver.com
3097852. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theoccasionalmuse.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theoccasionalmuse.wordpress.com
3097853. | The Occasional Nomad
Sorry, this page does not exist. Theme design by Ori Pearl.
theoccasionalnomad.com
3097854. The Occasional Nomads | Dreams. Goals. Plans. Travel.
Dreams. Goals. Plans. Travel. August 16, 2015. Vintage Laura, c.1974. There’s probably an Allman Brothers tape in the car. WenYu got started on her college and scholarship applications this weekend. Let me just say again (because we went through this last year with Meiling) that I am so glad not to be applying to college these days. The pressure is. Anyway, this afternoon I am:. And am enjoying being drawn into its melancholy, very Japanese mood. I have the house to myself this afternoon – it&#8217...
theoccasionalnomad.wordpress.com
3097855. The Occasional Nut / Food, Films, Theatre and Travel Destinations | Even a blind squirrel finds the occasional nut.
The Occasional Nut / Food, Films, Theatre and Travel Destinations. 8220;High Society” – a musical by Cole Porter. By The Occasional Nut. June 22, 2015. High Society a musical by Cole Porter, based on the play The Philadelphia Story by Philip Barry. The Old Vic until 22nd August 2015 Much is promised in the preamble with a pianist playing requests and warming up the audience for a fun night. Unfortunately the first half is so disjointed that the. 8220;Temple” – a play by Steve Waters. By The Occasional Nut.
theoccasionalnut.co.uk
3097856. The Occasional Observation
Observations on Software, IT and other tech. Wednesday, 15 June 2011. Anyone else noticed blogs are dying. Has anyone else noticed how a lot of bloggers just aren’t posting anymore.  Has the initial buzz gone away.  Of course some blogs are going strong like coding horror, but even that took a hiatus while they built Stack Overflow. Maybe its moved to Facebook pages instead as they are easier to make. Posted by Tim Yen. Wednesday, June 15, 2011. Saturday, 25 December 2010. Brevity leading to obfuscation.
theoccasionalobservation.blogspot.com
3097857. The Occasional Opinion
Random thoughts of an imperfect stumbling child of God. View my complete profile. Manuelito Navajo Children's Home. Blog In My Own Eye. New Adventures Of An Old Preacher. Out Here Hope Remains. Rabboni.Which Is To Say, Master. Return of the Prodigal Blogger. Word Of Mouth Ministries. Cecil Hook (Freedom's Ring). Francis Marie Lyon 1929-2007. I Like the Church of Christ. May 18, 2007. New address: The Occasional Opinion. May 16, 2007. Francis Marie Lyon 1929-2007. May 13, 2007. For some time I have been d...
theoccasionalopinion.blogspot.com
3097858. The Occasional Opinion | The Opinion You'll Occasionally Want to Know.
The Opinion You'll Occasionally Want to Know. Date Game of Thrones. Campus Game of Thrones. May 23, 2015. It’s OK, because it’s a tasteless joke. But a joke, none the less. Same as all this talk about rape on Game of Thrones. So quickly- yes, I haven’t written anything to this blog (as is my intro usually) in a very long time but I just couldn’t walk away from the screen today without throwing this one out there…. You’re watching a SHOW Senator McCaskill. I say to all of you as well… Get ready beca...
theoccasionalopinion.wordpress.com
3097859. t-o-o
theoccasionalorchestra.co.uk
3097860. The Occasional Organizer | Los Angeles
theoccasionalorganizer.com
3097861. The Occasional Panjandrum
theoccasionalpanjandrum.blogspot.com
3097862. The Occasional Pat
Ramblings about gardens, crafts and the odd bit of cooking and baking. Tuesday, March 12, 2013. Links to this post. Saturday, March 2, 2013. My first attempt at a real drawing! Links to this post. Sunday, August 26, 2012. Epoisses, France visit on an old (1970's) diesel train. Links to this post. Thursday, August 23, 2012. Food storage cupboard - from orange pine to ASCP Cream. Not quite finished but nearly there! It has made a huge difference to the light and feel of the. Links to this post. It would be...
theoccasionalpat.blogspot.com
3097863. Occasional Photo - Home (Home)
Sorry, an error has occurred while trying to process your request. Invalid license key, provided for Occasional Photo .theoccasionalphoto.com license (2015-08-05): ecbcfb90625c4a62c51eb0977aae02e5. Please check any information you may have provided and try again. The images of people enjoying a special time in their life. Please visit our gallery. 7457 Aloma Ave, Suite 203, Winter Park, FL 32792 • info@occasional.photo. Bull; 407 467-1919. Please use only lower case a-z, 0-9, @, period and underscore.
theoccasionalphoto.com
3097864. The Occasional Photojournalist...
Photojournalist Steven Gordon's blog. Click on the Image Below to visit Steven's Main Website. Sunday, 19 February 2012. Abandoning the SLR sometimes. First ever pic on my GF1. As ever, I haven't posted anything in a while, but I've put a gallery of pics from my travels up on the Facebook page at https:/ www.facebook.com/media/set/? Wednesday, 20 July 2011. Random randomness as the mid-life crisis gathers momentum. Collette Webster, in our room in Hotel Citluk, sometime in 1993. Sean Vatcher. Aunty Barba...
theoccasionalphotojournalist.blogspot.com
3097865. The Occasional Poet
Saturday, March 9, 2013. THE FIRST DAY OF FOREVERMORE. THE FIRST DAY OF FOREVERMORE. The first day of forevermore. Is a day of peace, a day of war. As I seek God's will where'er I go. To tell those near the things I know. That God is good; his love is near. To those who seek, to those who'd hear. The voice of God through folks redeemed. When hope was gone for them, it seemed. And hoping that they move from there. To places bright, to places fair. Where God is close and love is strong. I have previously w...
theoccasionalpoet.blogspot.com
3097866. The Occasional Postcard
Global Nomads make an effort to update family and friends. Saturday, June 18, 2011. Pictures of our house part 1. We are completely spoiled with 3 huge balconies and a sea view. Not a particularly spectacular sea view, but we can still see the Indian Ocean, which is nice. I will take some pictures of the rest of the house after it gets cleaned up this week. PS This is not our furniture. It is USGov issued. I have been afraid to start them though. Below is a banana tree that I bought Jason. Here is our ma...
theoccasionalpostcard.blogspot.com
3097867. The Occasional Pundit
This is stuff I'd say if anyone would listen. Since no one listens, I occasionally opine here. I find stuff to put up here so that should they choose to read it, anyone who happens by can be as cynical about our future as I am. Saturday, August 27, 2011. This Week's News Busters Video. Sunday, August 14, 2011. So what happened here? How formidable is she? Saturday, August 6, 2011. National Debt Comes Home. Sunday, May 8, 2011. Gates of Vienna: CAIR Attempts to Silence Raymond Ibrahim. Raymond Ibrahim is ...
theoccasionalpundit.blogspot.com
3097868. theoccasionalroyal » Personal musings about royal goings-on and historical royals theoccasionalroyal
Engagement of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg. Thursday, Apr 26 2012. It has been a while, but your erstwhile (“occasional”! Royal blogger is back with some BIG NEWS:. The royal household of Luxembourg has announced today that HRH The Hereditary Grand Duke (Prince Guillaume) is engaged to his Belgian girlfriend, Comtesse Stéphanie de Lannoy. Premier Jean-Claude Juncker is expected to formally announce the news sometime this morning (Luxembourg time). Sad news for the Dutch Royal Family.
theoccasionalroyal.wordpress.com
3097869. Welcome : The Occasionals, Scottish Ceilidh Dance Band
Welcome - The Occasionals. The Occasionals are widely regarded as one of the foremost Scottish Ceilidh Dance Bands and have been playing since 1986. At that time performances were infrequent (hence the name) but after the release of their first CD that soon changed, though the name stuck. Whatever your event, be it wedding, conference, social, or party, if it's ceilidh music you're after then The Occasionals are happy to do it and can alter the size of the band to suit numbers and budget. The Full Set DVD.
theoccasionals.com
3097870. The Occasional Saler |
THIS MONTH’S SALES! A Gathering of Friends Starts Tomorrow. March 29, 2017. A Gathering of Friends. Best of the Rest. Find of the Day/Spotlight feature. Belle Junque Offers French Decor and More. March 23, 2017. Find of the Day/Spotlight feature. E’s Emporium Celebrates 5 Years! March 17, 2017. Find of the Day/Spotlight feature. Charming Carver and Chaska. March 16, 2017. Studio H, Carver. Farm Girl Junk,. Linda’s Cellar, Chaska. Linda’s Cellar, Chaska. Spring Fling at Haupt Antiek Market. March 15, 2017.
theoccasionalsaler.com
3097871. The Occasionals Band Hompage
Email newsletters for bands at ReverbNation.com. It's OK if you get a lil crazy waiting. For the next Occasionals Gig! We lick the windows on the tour bus. On the way to the shows ourselves! The Occasionals Band Is.
theoccasionalsband.com
3097872. The Occasional Scholar
Rants and assorted ramblings by a Former Action Guy, frustrated history teacher, wine maker, and Occasional Scholar. A Seat at the Table. Diamond in the Rough. Neorealism vs. Classical Realism. Tuesday, June 16, 2015. The Stanley Cup comes to Iowa. Here is a story I wrote in 2006 about the time the Stanley Cup came to Iowa. I had been instructed to write this story for potential inclusion in a DHS periodical, however, the Jayster decided he didn't like the story. Nonetheless, here it is. Prior to discove...
theoccasionalscholar.blogspot.com
3097873. The Occasional Shippment | Occasional thoughts from a young adult reveling in the messiness of life.
Occasional thoughts from a young adult reveling in the messiness of life. I Want to Live in a World. Injustice. Punishment. Retribution. These are the words that boil up inside of us in times like these. Times where we believe that a wrong has not been righted. George Zimmerman killed … Continue reading →. Featured · 2 Comments. Featured · 1 Comment. 8230;When You’ve Forgotten how to Forget. May 22, 2013 · Leave a comment. Holes Don’t Make Us Unholy. March 31, 2013 · 1 Comment. Lent through Lens: Takeaway.
theoccasionalshippment.com
3097874. Web Page Under Construction
This Site Is Under Construction and Coming Soon. This Domain Is Registered with NameSecure.
theoccasionalshow.com
3097875. the {occasional} sl Blogger | by Howard Rushwald
The {occasional} sl Blogger. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. December 15, 2012. 8211; Radiant M04 – Espresso. 8211; Cooper – Sk. 8211; Eternal – Gray Green. Jacket and Hoodie from Entente. 8211; Au Fait Jeans. December 7, 2012. Damien Fate released a few new items yesterday. Three pairs of pants and two shirts, including the “Damon” shirt, I am wearing above. Each purchase also includes a inside shirt, but can be worn with or without. Hair from Pocket Mirrors. 8211; Cooper – SK. 8221;...
theoccasionalslblogger.wordpress.com
3097876. The Occasional Slice
theoccasionalslice.blogspot.com
3097877. The Occasional Slice
Please give us some information on what type of cake you're looking for: design concept, colors, style, etc. The more info the better! You can even attach an image below to help us visualize your idea. Grand Prairie, TX. Thank you for choosing. We will contact you soon to confirm your order. Cupcakes, Cake Balls & More! Everyone raved about the cake. Lindsey Eddlemon founded The Occasional Slice in 2009 when the demands of her hobby grew to a full-time passion! 2014 The Occasional Slice.
theoccasionalslice.com
3097878. The Occasional Song Writers Home Page
Welcome to the official website of Rod Thomas and Jeremy Thomas. You will find a catalogue of releases and new material in styles ranging from original northern soul sound on Decca to present day pop, classical pop, country and indie. Their songs have been released on the Decca, Parlophone, Cube, Jigsaw, Universal Europe and Cherry Red record labels with publishers including Essex Music, Jonjo, EMI, Carlin, Miggins Music and SonyAsia/ATV.
theoccasionalsongwriters.co.uk
3097879. This site is under development
theoccasionalstage.com
3097880. Star Gazer
All you need are your eyes. November 16, 2008. Check out the black hole. Stargazer caught shooting stars at 9:27:00 AM. 0 STARGAZERS JOINED ME ON THIS STELLAR QUEST. January 21, 2008. Alone But Not Lonely. Kaeiy is listening to: Why Can't I - Liz Phair. I had an ex who was so clingy that I had to enforce a no-contact 24-hour period. No phone calls, no dates, no emails, no chats. No NOTHING. Leave me alone for 24 hours. The ex didn't take it well pero wala naman kasi siyang. Choice but to let me be. Again...
theoccasionalstargazer.blogspot.com
3097881. The Occasional Stevie
The goings on chez the Steviemanse. The indignities suffered by Stevie. The blight on humanity that is the Long Island Rail Road, with special reference to that part of humanity named "Stevie". Spelling will vary throughout between standard English, American English, and the personal Stevie dialect of Manglish. Live with it. Thursday, July 30, 2015. Google tells me that under EC laws my blog has to warn you about cookies and let you press clickies to say you understand the "risk". TO BE CLEAR: Google.
theoccasionalstevie.blogspot.com
3097882. The Occasional String Quartet | A Melbourne String Quartet
The Occasional String Quartet. A Melbourne String Quartet. The Occasional String Quartet. Melbourne Music Week: Classical Revolution Pop-up Part # 2. November 19, 2012. The Occasional String Quartet were super lucky to be a part of Melbourne Music Week’s self-made program this year, with special thanks to our viola player Justina for making it all happen. Our second pop-up took performance took place in Little Collins st at lunch time today. The Occasional String Quartet. November 19, 2012. August 4, 2012.
theoccasionalstringquartet.wordpress.com
3097883. The Occasional Tech Blog | The occasional technology blog of Justin A. Davenport.
The Occasional Tech Blog. The occasional technology blog of Justin A. Davenport. Windows 10: A few thoughts. A brief defense of iPad photography. Always find the best technology for the job. First impressions of Android Wear (or, Facebook while Flossing). An Information Technology Career. Day in the life. Windows 10: A few thoughts. July 19, 2015. July 19, 2015. Justin A. Davenport. Windows 10 Desktop and Start Menu. After months of Insider builds. Microsoft will electronically distribute Windows 10.
theoccasionaltechblog.com
3097884. The Occasional Thinker
theoccasionalthinker.com
3097885. Default OaO Sedo Frameset
Device does not support frames.
theoccasionalthought.com
3097886. the occasional thwack | Rev? Me? Seriously? – a meandering journey trying to follow God's calling
8211; a meandering journey trying to follow God's calling. Daily Offices and Lectionary. A People Of …. Join me on my Journey. And Then There Were None …. Flashback Post – June 2015 Just had my second meeting with Ben, the DDO, and it was very interesting! Ben went through the life story that he had asked me to write on our first meeting, and asked about the books I was reading and all was well and fine. We also talked about my meetings…. Continue reading →. James 2:10 (The Test: Pass or Fail). Flashback...
theoccasionalthwack.wordpress.com
3097887. The Occasional Traveller
Fiction, non-fiction, travel writing . All the things I like to indulge myself in. Suddenly one day I thought, Why not do it myself? So I did . And here it is: Travels, imaginings, musings, rantings - The Occasional Traveler through various corners of my life and mind . Saturday, May 28, 2011. Bob's Legend or Mine? Were we, his fans, poor saps who were being taken for a ride? Couldn’t this thinking also apply to Dylan? But back to Adelaide and now. I sat in the auditorium with the monolith of my own ...
theoccasionaltraveller.blogspot.com
3097888. The Occasional Traveller | Singapore Travel Blog
For the Busy Bee. Hello, looking to escape for a bit? Jaclynn Seah, a Singaporean girl with a full-time job who loves to travel. when I can find the time off. If you're feeling burnt out from being stuck in the office all day long, take a little time to dream about your next vacation! Fresh inspiration to get you thinking about travel. August 3, 2015. Flying to Ho Chi Minh on VietJetAir. Wonder how VietJetAir flights are? July 27, 2015. Taipa and Coloane – Macau beyond the casinos. July 13, 2015.
theoccasionaltraveller.com
3097889. The Occasional Vegan | Vegan and vegetarian recipes and reviews from an omnivore
BY KimC, March 25, 2013, IN Vegan Recipes. Vegan Braised Daikon, Chicken and Shiitake Mushroom Stew Recipe with Beyond Meat. BY KimC, March 22, 2013, IN Appetizers. Quick and Easy Recipes. Vegan Barbecue Chicken and Corn Wonton Cups Recipe with Beyond Meat. BY KimC, March 19, 2013, IN Appetizers. Quick and Easy Recipes. Baked wonton wrapper cups – the perfect base for party appetizers. BY KimC, October 20, 2012, IN Quick and Easy Recipes. Vegan White “Chicken” Chili recipe with Beyond Meat. Recently I&#8...
theoccasionalvegan.com
3097890. The Occasional Vegetarian
Sunday, May 27, 2012. I tried to make Spinach Pie with Feta - Spanakopita, but it ended up coming out like this. i didnt have feta so i used what cheese i had, and i added olives. it was really good. i also didnt have the pastry sheets, so i used a cup of flour instead. Posted by life at mono lake. Saturday, June 11, 2011. Fish and chips and shrimp bisque. 4 large boiling potatoes (2 1/4 lb). 3 qt vegetable oil (96 fl oz). 2 cups all-purpose flour. 1 (12-oz) bottle cold beer (preferably ale). Fry potatoe...
theoccasionalvegetarian.blogspot.com
3097891. The Occasional Vegetarian is currently down
We are doing some maintenance. We will be available soon. Please contact us if you have any enquiries. The Occasional Vegetarian 2014.
theoccasionalvegetarian.com
3097892. The Occasional Voice - Home
160;              . 160;                phone: 540-333-0124  fax: 540-459-2605.
theoccasionalvoice.net
3097893. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theoccasionalwhine.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theoccasionalwhine.wordpress.com
3097894. The Occasional Wife
Find us in MORE Magazine! Home, Office, Projects, Events, Everyday Life. Visit Our New Store! 3036 Carrollton Ave., New Orleans, LA 70118. Los Angeles, California. Click For More Info. Metairie , Louisiana. 2012 The Occasional Wife.
theoccasionalwife.com