SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 23 / 37 / (3195522 - 3195575)

3195522. Amazing word of poetry | poetic blog
Amazing word of poetry. In the realm of dreams. Follow Blog via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Monologue of Free Thinker. Two people on the estranged streets. Staring of Pale Moon. Five lions and boredom of life. Entrances in Our Consciousness. Two Guides of Life (Part 3). Two Guides of Life (Part 2). Two Guides of Life (Part 1). Green Civilization of Moss. Tomb of the Last Owl. Reader from the future. Entrances in our consciousness.
thepoeticwords.wordpress.com
3195523. The Poetic Works fo Jerry K. Bradford
The Poetic Works fo Jerry K. Bradford. A chronicle of my life and poetic meanderings of my personal journey, joys, lows, and intermittent strife. Above all else, think and reason. See with the eyes of your heart. Wednesday, November 12, 2014. Chet Faker - I'm Into You. Jerry Atrixx aka Jerry Bradford. Sunday, October 12, 2014. Le Butcherettes — "Henry Don't Got Love" — MTV Iggy Live. Jerry Atrixx aka Jerry Bradford. Tuesday, September 30, 2014. Yellow Ostrich - "Marathon Runner" (Official Video).
thepoeticworksfojerrykbradford.blogspot.com
3195524. The Poetic Works of Headington Bard
The Poetic Works of Headington Bard. Sunday, July 17, 2011. I am already here! Many a word that I have written and read for many a year, even if I've not read as much poetry from other authors. This doesn't sound right does it? But to be honest, I may have read hundreds of poems over the last few years with three known authors that come to mind : Edgar Allen Poe, Pam Ayres and. For the Raven ( re-realised from an episode of the Simpsons ), Pam Ayres. There are couple of place where you can buy my book :.
thepoeticworksofheadingtonbard.blogspot.com
3195525. thepoeticworshiper.com: Christian Poetry, Customized Poems, Spoken Word Poetry, Performance Poetry
Christian Poetry, Customized Poems, Spoken Word Poetry, Performance Poetry. What is Poetic Worship? What is Poetic Worship? Is defined as the art of rhythmical composition, written or spoken, for exciting pleasure by beautiful, imaginative, or elevated thoughts. Is defined as reverent honor and homage paid to God or a sacred personage, or to any object regarded as sacred. Sekou “The Poetic Worshiper” Calhoun.
thepoeticworshiper.com
3195526. The Poets Progress
Tuesday, May 6, 2014. The Unimaginable Life and the Unfathomable Death. Dying is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well. I do it so it feels like hell. I do it so it feels so real. I guess you could say I have a call. I know she had some psychological issues, but what caused her to write such a poem? Is Plath really a Jew, or does she just associate herself as one in her poetry to show the depths of her pain? Is this a forewarning for her further attempts at suicide? To tell them from t...
thepoetiersprogress.blogspot.com
3195527. thepoetiicGiirl's blog - Mes poèmes mes histoires mes pensées - Skyrock.com
Mes poèmes mes histoires mes pensées. 1108; вℓσg єѕт σηѕα яé αυ ρσèмєѕ єт α мєѕ ρєηѕéєѕ. 1109;ι νσυѕ νσυℓєz ρяєη∂яє υη αятι ℓє мєттєz υη ℓιєη. 04/04/2007 at 7:08 AM. 04/04/2007 at 7:36 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Je sentais ta présence. Tu étais partout autour de moi. Je te sentais, faute de te voir. Et ce jour là, tu m'as dis au revoir. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Posted on Wednesday, 04 April 2007 at 7:40 AM. Je t'aime mais je ne veux pas le dire. Je tiens fort à toi.
thepoetiicgiirl.skyrock.com
3195528. Blog de thepOetik77 - 100% MOI et fière de l'être[...] - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. 100% MOI et fière de l'être[.]. Savigny le temple (77). Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! N'oublie pas que les propos injurieux, racistes, etc. sont interdits par les conditions générales d'utilisation de Skyrock et que tu peux être identifié par ton adresse internet (54.145.69.42) si quelqu'un porte plainte. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. MA BEST CHER I. N'oub...
thepoetik77.skyrock.com
3195529. Poetikmind
thepoetikmind.blogspot.com
3195530. Blog de thepoetikslovers - exclusivement réserver o filles - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Exclusivement réserver o filles. Ici kelke foto de nous , Max tom deux pote de long date qui sont celib depuis peut , et ki ont décider de se fair plaisir en créant leur blog comme tout le monde . voila jesper ke ca vous plaira! C en parti fai ke pour vous les filles bisouxxx. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ajouter cette vidéo à mon blog. Ou poster avec :. Posté le samedi 25 août 2007 12:35. Ca c moi . Ou poster avec :. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le...
thepoetikslovers.skyrock.com
3195531. The Poet in a Bottle
The Poet in a Bottle. Sending my words out to sea. For I can no longer hold them within me. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thepoetinabottle.com
3195532. The Poet in Black
Entire contents of this website 2009 TiMonde webdesign:.
thepoetinblack.com
3195533. Random Hovering Thoughts
Random hovering thoughts leading to poetry. I've written poems in gym, office, boiler rooms, airplane and so on. Sharing some of them with you, please be kind and appreciate the effort. :). Here's a Random Post for your lazy bums! Friday, January 23, 2015. Shabd jo na bayaan kar payein,. Aankhon mein hi padh lo. Wo mann ki baat. Kuch sapne hain,. Chamakti aankhon mein hain. Wo Mann ki baat. Kai yaadein hain,. Bheegi palko se chhanakti. Kuch unkahe bol,. Jo na kabhi hue bayaan. Koi unsuni fariyad,. Khud h...
thepoetinme-sakshi.blogspot.com
3195534. the poet in my heart... | Just another WordPress.com weblog
The poet in my heart…. July 19, 2011 · 7:48 am. I HAVE MOVED…. I have moved. Visit my new blog here: http:/ visionsinred.tumblr.com/. July 17, 2011 · 2:54 am. April 21, 2010 · 9:01 pm. The night I met Andy Mouse…. I pulled out a book on striptease, a book on Vietnam with some of the gnarliest pictures i had ever seen and a book about Keith Haring. by the time i got to the Keith Haring book I really thought I had seen it all…boobs, crazy 70’s bush, blood, guts and war…my brain was ov...He just spoke to me...
thepoetinmyheart.wordpress.com
3195535. The Poet In New York
The Poet In New York. The Poet In New York. Page 1 of 9. New, New York Poetry". Mondays at 9pm at Bowery Poetry. 308 Bowery (between Bleecker and Houston). New York, NY 10012. In honor of National Poetry Month, we’re teaming up with our. Featuring poet Bianca Stone and special guest Ee'da Brahim 9pm Monday, August 17th. Feat poet Bianca Stone. Special guest Ee’da Brahim. And your host Nikhil Melnechuk. 9pm Mondays at Bowery Poetry. August 12, 2015. Http:/ tmblr.co/ZLR Yq14istB0. RIVER HYMN, 1955. To brig...
thepoetinnewyork.com
3195536. ThepoetinNewYork - home
Skip to main content. Wikispaces Classroom is now free, social, and easier than ever. Try it today. Federico García Lorca BIOGRAPHY. Lorca's poems for kids. Welcome to Your New Wiki! Click on the edit button above to put your own content on this page. To invite new members, click on Settings. To change your wiki's colors or theme, click on Settings. And Look and Feel. To set who can view and edit your wiki, click on Settings. Click on the help link above to learn more about how to use your wiki.
thepoetinnewyork.wikispaces.com
3195537. thepoetinthecar | about poetry and thoughtfulness, I think.
About poetry and thoughtfulness, I think. Currently Reading No 3. April 11, 2015. And tagged creative writing. So then, twenty four poems to be enjoyed and the book also contains delightful illustrations by artist Karen Rossart. I will enjoy this for a long time to come and it was a pleasure to hear Joy Winkler herself bring them to life. It is also worth a mention that in 2005 she was the Poet Laureate for Cheshire, England. Stolen Rowan Berries by Joy Winkler. I.S.B.N 978-0-9930247-0-2. May 4, 2014.
thepoetinthecar.wordpress.com
3195538. ThePoetInTheCorner (Steven Michell) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 55 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
thepoetinthecorner.deviantart.com
3195539. the poet in topeka | You can't take the poet out of Topeka.
The poet in topeka. You can't take the poet out of Topeka. 8220;with sadder joy but steadier elation”. 8220;I’m not afraid of dying,” you said, “just of getting hurt.”. Richard Pryor, Maya Angelou, and a singular sketch. Hoofprints in the snow. 8220;Longing, we say, because desire is full / of endless distances.”. On “Or gallop for what must…. Josette A Gonzales (…. On “that birdless city…. The poet in topeka. 8220;with sadder joy but steadier elation”. I just read a hand-wringing. Which would be just, b...
thepoetintopeka.wordpress.com
3195540. thepoetinyourheart (....see you space cowboy) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? See you space cowboy. See you space cowboy. Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. See you space cowboy. See you space cowboy. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! When there's...
thepoetinyourheart.deviantart.com
3195541. thepoetique's blog - elle et moi - Skyrock.com
Le jour du renouvo est arivé. Avec un peu d'aide volontaire ou pas ce sky va repartir d'un nouveau pied sur de nouvel base. G compri qu'il ne fau pas vivre dan le passé. 01/09/2007 at 3:53 AM. 22/03/2008 at 2:04 AM. Me voila definitivement de retour car cet. Quand les lettres jtm sortent de ta. Urgent a faire passer. Info Attention je te. Quand je te voi j'ai envie de toi un de. Subscribe to my blog! Me voila definitivement de retour. Car cet fois j'ai vraiment trouvé l'amour. Que je suis avec toi. S'est...
thepoetique.skyrock.com
3195542. Blog de ThepOetiques - Blog de ThepOetiques - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. I love Sexe,Drugs/alcools and rock'n Roll! I love you (L). Sous la couette de ma Grand-mè (75). Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Nous in love fOrever [L'. Rockeuses qui n'ont aucun but dans la vie . Out se que l'on aime c'est déliré sans arrêt! N adore boire un petit verre de temps en temps ( voir même plus. Mais on n'est pas des alcoolos pour autant . N aime aussi fumer un petit joins mais on n'est pas des shootey' xD ( Enfin . Mais quand on bois pas.
thepoetiques.skyrock.com
3195543. the poet is in | life, love, letters
The poet is in. Life, love, letters. September 6, 2008. Tags: Add new tag. I used to like my eggs well-done. I never knew it could be more fun. And then you came and stole the illusion. Introduced a new sensation. A half cooked egg, chewy inside. With a cup of tea on the side. Just one of the many things. That went from good to great. Since you waltzed into my life. September 6, 2008. Hinog pa sa isip ko. Ang hugis ng mukha mo. Nung araw na yun matamlay ka na. Buo ang kaluluwa,. Suot mo ang isang t-shirt.
thepoetisin.wordpress.com
3195544. thepoetispresent (Nigel Kills Rudolfsson) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Daddy, daddy, you bastard. Poetry must be beautiful. Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Poetry must be beautiful. Why," you ask?
thepoetispresent.deviantart.com
3195545. Jean M. Hodges – writer, poet, storyteller
Alchemy: A 2016 Writing Portfolio. Jean M. Hodges. Writer, poet, storyteller. I speak for the changelings *. Hi, my name is Jean M. Hodges! I am an urban fantasy writer that loves playing around with magical realism in my writing (this writing is primarily fiction). I believe that words have power, and as a writer, I work hard to bring diverse and interesting characters and worlds to life through my own writing. Welcome, and thank you for viewing my page! I hope we can hear from each other soon.
thepoetjean.com
3195546. thepoetlanegan.com
thepoetlanegan.com
3195548. The Poet Laura-eate
Sunday, 2 August 2015. Links to this post. Labels: Brighton Pride 2015. Wednesday, 29 July 2015. The Adoption of Reconciliation? A colleague in her twenties, *Jenny, shares a flat with three female flatmates in a nearby town. Friends since childhood, Jenny is the only one of the four whose parents are still together. As a caring and loving father who has not seen his (similarly aged) daughters for three and a half years now since they decided to reject him. Ultimately, no one should. Allow their lives to...
thepoetlaura-eate.blogspot.com
3195550. The Poet Laura Ate | Poetry Extrordinaire!
The Poet Laura Ate. Thanks for visiting The Poet Laura Ate. This silly stuff is the poetry of David George, the Gerontificator. If you enjoy art you may also want to visit my art blog at thegerontificator.wordpress.com. The Poet Laura Ate. Laura was a pleasant girl,. Well mannered and refined,. Until she met a poet. Who said he had not dined. And would she care to have him. For dinner late next week? She said she would,. But could not wait,. And stuffed him in her cheek. She hardly bit and barely chewed,.
thepoetlauraate.wordpress.com
3195551. Bar and restaurant in Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset | The Poet Laureate
Having established their reputation at the acclaimed Blue Vinny in Puddletown for great food, served in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, Alex and Nicky Ford have now taken over the Poet Laureate in Poundbury creating exciting menus and providing a warm pub welcome.
thepoetlaureate.co
3195552. ThePoetLawliet (Sebas) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Quiero explotar & ser polvo. Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 124 weeks ago. Quiero explotar & ser polvo. Favouri...
thepoetlawliet.deviantart.com
3195553. the Poet Lawrence Jay Sullivan - Poetry
The Poet Lawrence Jay Sullivan. Love journey of the Heart. Promised Land Holy Land. Breath deep, embark. On a journey of the Heart .".
thepoetlawrencejaysullivan.com
3195554. The Poet Lawyer | Learning how to marry art and justice.
Vesuvius – Sufjan Stevens. Babyliss Pro Perfect MiraCurl. On #24 Song of Myself. Szybka pozyczka dla kazdego. On #24 Song of Myself. Learning how to marry art and justice. November 13, 2014. 1 Turn on the element because you want to boil a pot of water. 2 The water is jumping and whistling. Keening and leaking. 3 It is stirring and steaming. Weeping and weaning. 4 It asks you to touch the pot with your bare hands. 5 There seems to be no other choice. 6 The burn is searing and white hot. October 30, 2014.
thepoetlawyer.com
3195555. The Poet Layabout | The collected works of an underrated genius
The collected works of an underrated genius. January 9, 2015. Stephen Kemp (The Poet Tree). In my loneliness I discovered a garden. Rich with olive and cypress trees. I glimpsed an overgrown portal. With stones standing guard either side. Intrigued I brushed aside cobwebs. Peered into the encircling gloom. But was met by the joy of a welcoming light. And a voice that was calling my name. Living a Lie, Lying for Love. December 12, 2014. Stephen Kemp (The Poet Tree). Hiding in the shadows. November 11, 2014.
thepoetlayabout.com
3195556. The Poet Librarian | for the love of words
For the love of words. Where to find me. February 18, 2011 2 Comments. Gathered ice sickles/beneath the weight of the sun/fallen down to shards. February 17, 2011. I say go with it. What’s your experience with sentimental writing? February 15, 2011. Wiki’s page on haiku:. Http:/ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiku. Robert Brewer’s giant list of poetic forms. Http:/ blog.writersdigest.com/poeticasides/2010/11/13/PoeticFormsListNovember2010.aspx. Http:/ www.ahapoetry.com/haiku.htm. Book vs. Movie: Face off! Person...
thepoetlibrarian.wordpress.com
3195557. thepoetlingcompany | ved Bodil Marie Sørensen
Ved Bodil Marie Sørensen. Her hos The Poetling Company oversætter, korrekturlæser og redigerer vi gerne Jeres tekster. This entry was posted in Velkommen til The Poetling Company. April 14, 2016. By Bodil Marie Sørensen. Er en bog for alle, der interesserer sig for litteratur og film, eller bare. Vil vide mere om dobbeltgængermotivet. Tilbyder oversættelse af tekster fra hollandsk til dansk. Fra engelsk til dansk. Fra dansk til engelsk. This entry was posted in Velkommen til The Poetling Company.
thepoetlingcompany.dk
3195558. www.thepoetmag.com - Domain parked by Only Domains
Domain Parked with Only Domains.
thepoetmag.com
3195559. The Balancing Act | Of experiences and expression, wise and otherwise
Of experiences and expression, wise and otherwise. The World Before Her – A Review. June 2, 2014. The World Before Her – A Review. The World Before Her – A Review. June 2, 2014. But even then, many of us, women who grew up in or into the middle class can still relate to the stories of Ruhi and Prachi to a great extent. And that is why it hits us hard. Both are shown in an honest and candid light. Their journey will make one sad, but their spirit will make one hopeful at the same time. Despite the dichoto...
thepoetmamma.wordpress.com
3195560. My Homepage
thepoetman.net
3195561. thepoetmax.com
thepoetmax.com
3195562. The Poet MC
Download the "Broken Silence" Mixtape. I am the poet mc. Born and raised in California, Cahlaj (pronounced kəˈläZH). Cahlaj won the John Lennon Songwriting Contest for his song "Runnin' My Race" in the Hip-Hop category in 2011. As Cahlaj moves forward into the future he strives to touch the listeners emotions and bringing life to their ears. A Poet's Pain [Prod. by Marcelino]. Heroes [Prod. by Marcelino]. Love Crazy ft. Ric from Young Sparks [Prod. by The Teamsterz]. PoetMC [Prod. by Marcelino]. Stevie a...
thepoetmc.com
3195563. thepoetmeetsthemuse | A Personalized Poem Project
A Personalized Poem Project. September 5, 2011. Wecome to “The Poet Meets the Muse: A Personalized Poem Project.” This project begain as an assignment for an upper-level art class at Shepherd University entitled “Experimental Practices.”. Would you like to be a Muse and receive your own personalized, handwritten poem? During these installation events, I will write a unique poem for each individual I meet. These poems will be hand-lettered on fine paper and be of displayable quality. May 8, 2012. I receiv...
thepoetmeetsthemuse.wordpress.com
3195564. Lupe Mendez
POET/ WRITER/ EDUCATOR/ ACTIVIST. Reading and WorkShop Series. Say hello to the city’s newest addition to the poetic art scene! Proudly presents something for la communidad a hybrid reading /workshop series that focuses on supporting emerging Latino writers in the Houston - Galveston area. The most important feature is that this is BILINGUAL; Spanish, English, Spanglish all are welcome. In the proud tradition of the former Nuestra Palabra. Literary Showcase, the Tintero Projects. COME BUILD WITH US!
thepoetmendez.org
3195565. The Poet Mj
A CD of 16 tracks of poems in MP3 format. Click on CD Cover. Zip download - 60MB). A book of poems written by The Poet Mj (Includes postage and handling world-wide). A selection of sayings. Written by The Poet Mj. A selection of poems. Written by The Poet Mj. August 15, 2015. Http:/ www.thepoetmj.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Champagne-poem-by-The-Poet-Mj.mp3. 7 Days on the Sea. August 9, 2015. 7 Days on the Sea by May Swenson. Land Yes, Ho! A mist-made coast,. A strand of Ireland sighted off the bow.
thepoetmj.com
3195566. The Poet Mom | A blog about the joys and frustrations of being a mom.
A blog about the joys and frustrations of being a mom. November 16, 2011. I think one of the pitfalls of being a stay-at-home mom is the tendency to. I know, I know . . . working mothers obsess, too. But they have less time to do the real, hard-core obsessing us homers can manage. Usually, I obsess over my child. Is he eating healthy enough? Maybe I should start growing all our own vegetables. Do I spoil him? Am I not spoiling him enough? Is that cough turning into the flu? I ignored the cooking, cleanin...
thepoetmom.com
3195567. ThePoetMonk_Music - Home
I'm glad you stopped by; and do pray you'll visit again. It's nothing but good fate that brought you here that you might savor the works of a priest of praise, popularly known as ThePoetMonk, and peradventure buy his songs and as well sing along with him to his God. But while listening to his latest songs, you could take a moment also to scan his staves. The Muse might inspire and who knows? You might go on your way to becoming the next poet laureate! Whatever things are true,. A frog atop a log,.
thepoetmonk.com
3195568. the poet mouse | Children's picture book reviews
Why I love Tappity-Tap! November 24, 2009 · Filed under Uncategorized. 183 Tagged Claire Freedman. Recommended reading for children. Waiting for the Monster of the Woods. But luckily the monster turns out to be a rather small and bedraggled bear/rodent that needs to be taken in from the storm and looked after. I enjoy hamming up the suspence in this story and seeing my sons’ eyes widen in anticipation, adding in some stormy noises for good effect. I also love the illustrations by Russell Julian. Are real...
thepoetmouse.wordpress.com
3195569. Poet Nation - The Somali Art and Culture Hub
Our Somali Flag- Ahmed Mohamed Hassan. This film was recorded in the Dadaab Refugee Camp. This song is about the Somali flag and all that it has gone through. Maow – My Home. 8220;I hope for nothing but peace and success for Somalia. It was only 2 years ago when we were hearing nothing but bad news from there but that’s changing now… for the better. This piece was inspired by an African proverb, ‘to get lost is to learn the way.'” -Mohammed Maow. Hersi – Terrorism is Not a Religion. Abdi Phenomenal in &#...
thepoetnation.com
3195570. thepoetnceba | words are me and i am words
Words are me and i am words. October 22, 2014. What now when you say you love everyday and every night. Could it be the emotions that ride the waves of genial tide. What now that we we have came this far. In drunken orgies we desire this passion to carry us through. What now that we progress. Projects of sound that resemble the call within. What now that we are for the cause. Our happiness lies in other mans pain. What now that we are here yet you are there. I am free to sing. October 20, 2014. All that ...
thepoetnceba.wordpress.com
3195571. The POET novel... Coming Soon
thepoetnovel.com
3195572. ThePoetNThePendulum (Jennifer Melanie) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 9 Years. This deviant's full pageview. April 6, 1990. Last Visit: 9 weeks ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Favouri...
thepoetnthependulum.deviantart.com
3195573. The Poet & The Scribe
The Poet and The Scribe. 8220;As he approached, Jesus wept. Three days had passed,. In the tomb his brother lay. Bound in cloth, left to decay. The gate, like the stone rolled. The cheers and palm leaves -. Truly dirges, sung mid drowning tears. Years of accumulating dust. Ashes to ashes of unquenched desires,. And open fires where none was needed.”. Mdash; http:/ denisadide.com/2014/04/29/carriedbybread/. 8220;Peace where there is conflict. Wisdom where there is authority. Humility where pride has shoots.
thepoetnthescribe.tumblr.com
3195574. Poems of a Shadow
Poems of a Shadow. Queenie's rolling her eyes. Sunday, April 04, 2010. Once strong, seeing the many spoils of love. Now rests broken and covered by dust. The arrows of emotion. Once a crystaline red, now lie blackened. Torn and tattered blowing in the wind. Forming a heart with the last of their magic. Only to stain the cheeks of the bearer. Washing away the hurt, cleansing the soul. I sit looking at pictures. Times of innocence and joy. No troubles or worries. It was all about playing. If only it were.
thepoetofatlantis.blogspot.com
3195575. albela khatri on line
ALBELA KHATRI ON LINE The New Blog of Hindi Geetkaar and Hasyakavi Albela Khatri From Surat (India ). Wednesday, 29 January 2014. सुदीप भोला, गोविन्द राठी, अलबेला खत्री व डॉ कार्तिक भद्रा की कविताओं ने महफ़िल लूट ली. नगर पालिका पारडी का पहला पहला हिन्दी हास्यकवि सम्मेलन ख़ूब जमा. पहली पहली बार का मज़ा, , , , ,. जय हिन्द! अलबेला खत्री. वाह वाह क्या बात है. Thursday, 12 December 2013. समलैंगिंगता में फ़ायदे ही फ़ायदे :. क्या वो आपके साथ कुछ हरकत कर रहे हैं? नहीं न? कौआ अगर कूड़े में...२ सजातीय सम&#23...चलो...
thepoetofindia.blogspot.com