SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 23 / 38 / (3198659 - 3198713)

3198659. The Politics of Me | Just another WordPress.com site
The Politics of Me. Just another WordPress.com site. November 3, 2011. 8220;This section does not prohibit a statement of a sincerely held religious belief or moral conviction of a school employee, school volunteer,. Pupil, or a pupil and parent or guardian” [ Video. October 31, 2011. This week the government announced. I agree with most of the student loan relief, however before it goes into effect I want to see the forgiveness clause removed and not implemented. October 30, 2011. Wow this is shocking&#...
thepoliticsofme.wordpress.com
3198660. The Politics Of Music
If you can't view this page properly you must be using a shite browser. If you can't view this page properly you must be using a shite browser. Tuesday, 5 June 2012. Paul Woodley and The Delta Blues Band. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Visitors since July 07, 2010. Search For A Song. Got a Music Site, Blog or Myspace Page? Link to us and we'll link to you. Follow Our Blogs Through Twitter. Free Movies and TV Shows. Anti Nowhere League Hell For Leather. Classic Albums: The Sex Pistols. It's A Wonderful Life.
thepoliticsofmusic.blogspot.com
3198661. The Politics of Now
thepoliticsofnow.blogspot.com
3198662. A Sociological Ramble
Sunday, 2 September 2012. It's About People, People. Firstly, an apology for my recent slackness in regard to this blog. I doubt I have avid readers hanging off my every word, but I extend an apology nevertheless. I have been writing with the CouchCoaches and you can find us at www.couchcoachesnz.com, but that is more of a Ramble than Sociological. A lot has been said about Marriage Equality recently. I have kept quiet for a while now. I understand that people appreciate honesty, so here goes. Just imagi...
thepoliticsofopportunity.blogspot.com
3198663. The Politics of Peace
The Politics of Peace. Monday, March 19, 2007. Nova M Radio - Founding Member - I Am. Well I bit the bullet a couple of weeks ago and finally anted up the 100 clams so that I can listen to Mike Malloy again.on my terms, via podcast on my schedule.what a relief.NOBODY gives it to the filthy, corrupt, freedom hating, fear mongering, Bush dictatorship like he does! He's on this new progressive radio station called http:/ www.NovaMRadio.com. Posted by dancedream2002 @ 10:04 PM. Links to this post. Who Will S...
thepoliticsofpeace.blogspot.com
3198664. essays, criticality, work | by Moritz Frischkorm
Essays, criticality, work. Jakob k. I eins. On reality and its limits – translation, artificiality, style. Out of the blue into the black (video). Out of the blue into the black. Blog at WordPress.com. Essays, criticality, work. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “essays, criticality, work”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thepoliticsofperception.wordpress.com
3198665. The Politics of Privilege and Disdain | The Thriving Union of Self-Congratulation, Self-Exemption, & Self-Interest
The Politics of Privilege and Disdain. The Thriving Union of Self-Congratulation, Self-Exemption, and Self-Interest. A Tale of Two Sergeants. October 21, 2014. Do the media even remember the Army Sgt. Bo Bergdahl swap? The sudden urgency that necessitated yet another bypass of congress and the Constitution? The uniquely focused, efficacy of the project? The tin-eared, ditzy casting for the tone-deaf, desperately triumphalist press conference? Commentary on the News. June 18, 2014. In the light of an aval...
thepoliticsofprivilegeanddisdain.wordpress.com
3198666. The Politics of Reading
The Politics of Reading. I Want to Help People. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was a kid. Be the type of teacher who is willing to go the extra mile, but not seek out extra recognition. Really know all of my students. No student to fall through the cracks. Navigate and work with the system the way that it is. Learn about concrete ways I can make my classroom better. Make environments that help students love school. Understand the point to reading. I would like to run my future classes:. Do nothing...
thepoliticsofreading.wordpress.com
3198667. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thepoliticsofrespectability.com
3198668. thepoliticsofrhythm.com
thepoliticsofrhythm.com
3198669. www.thepoliticsofrhythm.net
This site is under construction. Why am I seeing this page? Are you the owner of this domain? How to replace this page. Try these searches related to www.thepoliticsofrhythm.net:. Law and Politics Magazine.
thepoliticsofrhythm.net
3198670. www.thepoliticsofrhythm.org
This site is under construction. Why am I seeing this page? Are you the owner of this domain? How to replace this page. Try these searches related to www.thepoliticsofrhythm.org:. Law and Politics Magazine.
thepoliticsofrhythm.org
3198671. Biblioteca de projetos da economia da partilha
Biblioteca de projetos da economia da partilha. Pular para o conteúdo. Sem Uber mas com Ubra. Quando a “economia da partilha” falha, a falha torna-se numa nova oportunidade de negócios. Vai Ubra! Ver a notícia sobre a Ubra aqui. 14 de março de 2017. Doinn -Serviços para o Airbnb. Segundo o site da empresa: “A Doinn é a ponte tecnológica que liga os fornecedores dos hotéis ao Alojamento Local”. Basicamente, é uma empresa que surge para apoiar anfitriões do Airbnb. Https:/ doinn.co/pt PT. 7 de março de 2017.
thepoliticsofsharing.wordpress.com
3198672. The Politics of Solitude
The Politics of Solitude. Thursday, April 7, 2011. This blog, initially a collection of random thoughts, could no longer exist and be effective in its original form. For that reason, I'm re-launching it. Which, if all goes according to plan, should happen within the next few months. Until then. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Subscribe To The Politics of Solitude.
thepoliticsofsolitude.blogspot.com
3198673. The Politics of Systems | Thoughts on Software, Power, and Digital Method
The Politics of Systems. Thoughts on Software, Power, and Digital Method. Introducing the YouTube Data Tools. On May 4th 2015 @ 10:30 am. When it comes to social media, YouTube is maybe the most understudied platform considering it’s enormous popularity in the context of popular culture, politics, and commerce. As part of a long term project on APIs from a software/platform studies perspective, but also in relation to the. Or get the source code. Is also available, as is the data. YTDT allows for many ot...
thepoliticsofsystems.net
3198674. The Politics of Thought, South Africa | Inspired ramblings: my views on Africa, the world and making a difference.
The Politics of Thought, South Africa. Inspired ramblings: my views on Africa, the world and making a difference. June 29, 2015. I am sick of bigots, in all forms. I am sick of racism and homophobia, and people using religion to justify their bigotry. Zizipho Pae, the deputy president of the University of Cape Town’s SRC posted the following status on Facebook on the 28th of June 2015 in response to the legalisation of same-sex marriage in the United States:. May God have mercy in us….”. Now when we look...
thepoliticsofthought.wordpress.com
3198675. The Politics of Truth | Because Integrity Matters
The Politics of Truth. This is the Top Feature area and there are two ways to edit the content. The first way is to edit the feature.php. File where the content you're reading is located. The second way is to just add text widgets or any other widget to the top feature location. That's the recommended method if you are not comfortable editing HTML code. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! This is the Footer Feature Area.
thepoliticsoftruth.com
3198676. みんなの肌潤糖の成分を追及!
ビート糖 てんさい糖 はアトピーや乾燥 敏感肌にどんな働きをするのか. ビート糖 てんさい糖 はアトピーや乾燥 敏感肌にどんな働きをするのか.
thepoliticsofwellbeing.com
3198677. The Politics of Writing
The Politics of Writing. The Maxim of Strength. December 26, 2016. Beyond Good and Evil:. Physiologists should think twice before positioning the drive for self-preservation as the cardinal drive of an organic being. Above all, a living thing wants to discharge. Its strength life itself is will to power -: self-preservation is only one of the indirect and most frequent consequences. Read More ». Protest on College Campus. November 11, 2016. November 11, 2016. What Is To Be Done? A Message to the Left.
thepoliticsofwriting.com
3198678. The Politics of Writing
The Politics of Writing. The Art of Keeping Silent. August 11, 2015. August 11, 2015. Last month, the word itself is obviously full of hate but the President of the United States using it in a non discriminatory way took people by surprise. We’ve been told since elementary school the phrase “. If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all. Considering that practically every major news story plays out like that, what’s the most effective way to make it go away? August 9, 2015. For this ...
thepoliticsofwriting.wordpress.com
3198679. The Politics Police | Fighting for a better deal for the north of England
Who Are The Politics Police? Fighting for a better deal for the north of England. Stay updated via RSS. Osborne’s “Living Wage” will encourage age discrimination. The Great British Television Licence Debate…. Are we ready for the debate? I want you…. Gay Rights – Disabled Rights – Human Rights: Time for Sturgeon to show her teeth. On The Great British Television L…. On The Great British Television L…. On Getting to grips with Put…. On Getting to grips with Put…. On Getting to grips with Put…. The over 25...
thepoliticspolice.wordpress.com
3198680. The Politics Problem
Cameron rules out another Independence Referendum for Scotland. July 28, 2015. July 29, 2015. Amid comments by the former leader of the SNP Alex Salmond that another Scots’ referendum is “inevitable” given the approach of a vote on our membership of the EU, and the advance of legislation regarding English Votes for English Laws (EVEL), David Cameron has made a statement ruling out another independence vote in the next five years. July 18, 2015. July 18, 2015. The others have so little to separate themsel...
thepoliticsproblem.wordpress.com
3198681. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ thepoliticsproject.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
thepoliticsproject.wordpress.com
3198682. The Politics Side
Posting Good Political Stuff! The Politics News Reel! Are you Better off Now under Pres. Obama than you were 4 years ago? Wednesday, July 31, 2013. Liberal Saudi Web Forum Founder Sentenced To 600 Lashes and 7 Years In Prison - Slashdot. Liberal Saudi Web Forum Founder Sentenced To 600 Lashes and 7 Years In Prison - Slashdot. Tuesday, July 9, 2013. A break for smokers? Glitch may limit penalties - Yahoo! A break for smokers? Glitch may limit penalties - Yahoo! Thursday, June 27, 2013. More NSA leaks: how...
thepoliticsside.blogspot.com
3198683. ON-LINE ADVERTISEMENT
Because your Business means a lot! A FRIENDLY ADVICE FROM THE NATIONAL GRID CORPORATION OF THE PHILIPPINES. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
thepoliticstodayonline-advertisements.blogspot.com
3198684. FEATURED NEWS
SOY ORUGA MERCADO - Bunga ng Pagiging Isang Working Student. SANTA ROSA CITY, Laguna -. Si Soy Oruga Mercado ay nakapag-tapos sa kolehiyo bilang isang Working Student. Hindi niya ikinahihiyang sabihin siya’y bunga ng ganitong pamamaraan. At hinahangaan niya ang iba pang mga kabataan na may determinasyong makapag-tapos sa kolehiyo sa pamamagitan ng sariling pagsisikap. "What we need are people in society who have the motivation for change and self-reliance." aniya. Hinikayat naman ni Mercado ang iba&#8217...
thepoliticstodayonline-featurednews.blogspot.com
3198685. OPINIONS
MGA TREASURERS AT ASSESSORS ISINUSULONG MAGING APPOINTEES NG MGA LOCAL OFFICIALS? Napabalitang nasa ikalawang pagbasa na ang panukala ng Mababang Kapulungan ng Kongreso ang batas na nag-aatas na ililipat na mula sa Department of Finance patungo sa mga local public officials partikular sa mga Governors at Mayors ang kapangyarihang magtalaga o mag-appoint sa kanilang mga tanggapan ang mga magiging Municipal/City at Provincial Treasurers at Assessors. Hindi nga ba ito ang magiging senaryo? Ano ba naman iyan?
thepoliticstodayonline-opinion.blogspot.com
3198686. OPINIONS
SLAUGHTER HOUSE SA SANTA ROSA APRUBADO BA NG SP? Gaano katotoo na hindi dumaan sa Sangguniang Panlungsod ang operasyon umano ng isang slaughter house sa Sinalhan sa lungsod ng Santa Rosa? Ating iniimbestigahan kung bakit ito umano na-aprubahan ng butihing tanggapan ng Office of the Vice Mayor Manoy Alipon. Gaano ito katotoo Vice? Hindi ba ito nakadududa bakit papayagan ito ng kinatawan ng Sanguniang Panlungsod gayung ito pala ay kinokondena ng Slaughter House Asso. dito sa Santa Rosa? MAY BALAK NGA BA.
thepoliticstodayonline-opinion2.blogspot.com
3198687. OPINIONS
CUDOS at KUTOS - Arjay Salgado. POLITICAL WILL - Roy Tomandao. THE POLITICS TODAY NEWS TEAM:. View my complete profile. JUETENG AT ILLEGAL STL BOOKIES TALAMAK PA DIN SA LAGUNA? Sa totoo lang naman, madaming napapa-ulat na nahuhuling mga ilegal na bookies ng STL at mga kubrador ng Jueteng. Pero bakit ganoon? Hindi pa rin maitatago ang katotohanan na tila parang pakitang gilas lamang ang mga nasasabing panghuhuli sa mga ito. Bakit kanyo? Malaki ba ang buhos ng salapi mula sa mga operators? Isang punto lang...
thepoliticstodayonline-opinion3.blogspot.com
3198688. ADVERTISEMENT RATES
1/4 Page - Php 3,500.oo. Bottom Bar (2 inches x 9.75 inches) - Php 2,000.oo. All Ads. are colored. 1/8 (Calling Card Size) Page - Php 1,000.oo. 1/4 Page - Php 2,000.oo. 1/2 Page - Php 4,000.oo. 1 Whole Page - Php 8,000.oo. All Ads. are single color. ALL ADVERTISEMENTS PUBLISHED ON NEWSPAPER SHALL HAVE 3 MONTHS FREE ON- LINE ADS! Php 2,500.oo month. US$ 625 per month ONLY. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). BACK TO ON-LINE ADVERTISEMENTS.
thepoliticstodayonline-ratecard.blogspot.com
3198689. The POLITICS TODAY ONLINE
Wednesday, June 17, 2009. NGCP-SLOM INTERACTS WITH LOCAL MASS MEDIA AND KEY SECTORS OF CAVITE. GENERAL TRIAS, Cavite -. The National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) conducted two interactive meetings in Cavite last April 23 and May 14 of this year in an effort to introduce the newly privatized transmission company to the media and various stakeholders. Cavite's prime local print media practitioners brought samples of their newspapers such as Cavite Times Journal, Asian Star Journal, Asian Star...
thepoliticstodayonline.blogspot.com
3198690. The Politics World
Monday, May 4, 2009. Recently the Politics of Pakistan has taken place in the framework of a federal republic, where the system of government has at times been parliamentary, presidential, or semi-presidential. In the current semi-presidential system, the President of Pakistan is the head of state, the Prime Minister is head of government, and there is a multi-party system. Executive power is exercised by the government. Legislative power is largely vested in the Parliament. 21 Composition of parliament.
thepoliticsworld.blogspot.com
3198691. The PoliticToc
June 26, 2015. June 26, 2015. You must be free to shoot but safe to drink. June 19, 2015. June 20, 2015. And America did nothing. June 18, 2015. June 18, 2015. Reach for the popcorn: The Donald is handing the Democrats 2016. June 12, 2015. June 12, 2015. Over abortion rights, a substantial majority of Americans choose to be pro-choice. June 6, 2015. June 11, 2015. The USA Freedom Act: is it really a solution to government overreach? May 28, 2015. May 28, 2015. May 27, 2015. May 27, 2015. June 26, 2015.
thepolitictoc.com
3198692. THE POLITICUS | Where Political Ideas are Created and Discussed!
Skip to main content. What the.BERNIE SANDERS? Hillary Clinton Did Inspire Me: Women Matter. It Took Blood To Expose The Real Republican. The Good-ish, The Bad, The Really Really Ugly. Best Political Ad Eveh? After his Non-support of the Iran Nuclear Deal. FeelTheBern: I Caught The Huge Bernie Sanders. Sarah Silverman Calls The Kochs C@#$. Normal Service Has Been Resumed. Sign in with Facebook. CONTENT SECTIONS 3.20.15. 29 US Scientists Praise Iran Nuclear Deal in Letter to Obama. 1 day 20 hours. Would y...
thepoliticus.com
3198693. The Politicus - Leading the battle against political corruption.
Christie’s presidential campaign won’t reimburse N.J. for troopers protecting him as he travels – News – NorthJersey.com. July 3, 2015. Christie said Friday that he has no plans to change course on security costs. The governor has staunchly defended having taxpayers pick up the tab, even when he’s outside New Jersey attending political events, explaining that he’s not doing anything different from past governors. July 3, 2015. April 16, 2015. Samantha Marcus, nj.com (4/16/15). The heads of New Jersey&#82...
thepoliticus.org
3198694. PolitiGeek | Politics. Policy. Geek.
Politics. Policy. Geek. August 4, 2011. Welcome to the United States of Austerity. Why Would a Fiscal Commission Work This Time? Debt-Ceiling Deal Sets Off Lobbying Frenzy. Debt Deal That Solves the Wrong Problem. Debt Ceiling Deal Was a Generational Defeat for Liberals. Posted in Morning Coffee. August 3, 2011. The debt ceiling deal has been signed into law, after requiring tough concessions from Democrats and Democrats alike. Does 2% count as a concession? We know what is in the deal. Wednesday, Novemb...
thepolitigeek.wordpress.com
3198695. THEPOLITIK
THEPOLITIK IS ON HIATUS. CHECK BACK SOON. THEPOLITIK is fantasy government. Free, easy to learn, easy to play. Copy THEPOLITIK 2011-2012 About Us.
thepolitik.net
3198696. thepolitik.org - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
thepolitik.org
3198697. Politika
This blog was created in order to highlight current events around the world. It is intended to be neutral. Thursday, 24 February 2011. The Idiots guide to: Welfare Liberalism. Why Julian Assange shouldn't be extradited. Democracy: (a political system in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who can elect people to represent them). Tuesday, 22 February 2011. The Idiots guide to: 'Classical Liberalism'. Sunday, 20 February 2011. Usually at this time, I'd be watching futurama, family guy or goo...
thepolitika.blogspot.com
3198698. Politikos | No Justice Without Equality
No Justice Without Equality. No Justice Without Equality . Website by Wordpress Kent WordPress Theme.
thepolitikos.com
3198699. The Politikos Post |
MÉXICO DESEMPLEO – El desempleo en México bajó al 4,3 % en el segundo trimestre de 2015. Happy Birthday Unemployment Insurance! Moving From Surviving to Thriving. This One Thing Could Keep Cops From Being Shot On The Job. HONDURAS CORRUPCIÓN – Facilitador de la OEA inicia hoy el diálogo nacional en Honduras. Here Is President Obama’s Summer Playlist. MÉXICO DESEMPLEO - El desempleo en México bajó al 4,3 % en el segundo trimestre de 2015. By Agencia de Noticias. Bull; 0 Comments. Leer Mas… Via: EFE. By Sa...
thepolitikospost.com
3198700. The Politivide - Home
Finding Truth In The Divide. The Truth will set you free. But what is the Truth? Somewhere beyond the distortion of opinion lay the facts. Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
thepolitivide.com
3198701. The Politix.
With the release of their first single Rails, featuring Johhny Walker's cousin and Lee Boy's. Sacred steel guitarist,. Expose their rock roots. Emotionally hopeful and relentlessly powerful, the collaboration with Collier is an epic force of sound filled with layered guitars, thick organ pads, and soaring lyrics that propel the listener through the sentiments of leaving home and embarking on an odyssey. We are super stoked to be playing tonight @ ballandchainmia. We go on at 10pm, see you there!
thepolitixmusic.org
3198702. THE POLITRICKS | Caribbeans#1 Political Website
Henry and Robinson Wants Clarifaction. Jamaica - Opposition Spokesman on Transportation Mike Henry and JLP spokeswomen on Tourism Shahine Robinson are demanding clarification from the Minster of Transportation Dr Omar Davis on announcement that the Jamaic. Kamla makes a huge Campaign Promises. Andrew Wheatley Blast the Government for $100mil Waste. Desmond's New Compassion. Mentally ill 15yo Girl Raped. School Girl Assaulted in Vicious Classroom Fight. Man Shot in Half Way Tree. Nice to Know You. Mobay’s...
thepolitricks.com
3198703. The Politruk Militaria
Badge and Medal Lots. Badge and Medal Lots. Would you like to log yourself in. Chinese Yuan Hell Banknotes Lot of 4 10 50 100 UNC Joss Paper. Soviet Union 1990 10 ten kopek coin. Soviet Union 1991 10 ten kopek coin. Powered by Zen Cart. Design by Interactive Business Solutions Co.
thepolitruk.com
3198704. Penning the Life of the Polittes
Penning the Life of the Polittes. Saturday, January 4, 2014. I Love My Bump: Week 35. I went to my appt. and got my ultrasound done first. Liam's head was so low that we could barely see it. I knew it was probably getting close! I went to meet with Missy the nurse practitioner and she said she would feel my cervix to see if if I was dilated at all. I asked what the chances of me being dilated to a 3 or 4 was and she said oh no there's no way! I wasn't feeling anything and I was going to have an epidural!
thepolittes.blogspot.com
3198705. ThePolity.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thepolity.com
3198706. The Polity | One is a fool to take politics seriously, to care about it, to sacrifice one's moral and intellectual strength to it.
One is a fool to take politics seriously, to care about it, to sacrifice one's moral and intellectual strength to it. Keynes and Hayek Second Round. April 28, 2011. April 25, 2011. Is he trying to suggest that X is inherent to private property–a necessary property and part of the essence of private property, as it were? The ability to consume item X, sell, rent, mortgage, transfer, exchange or destroy their property, and/or to exclude others from doing these things. The ability to transfer item X. 8216;B...
thepolity.wordpress.com
3198707. The Polity Post
Monday, December 5, 2011. Political Persecution or Pre-emptive Strike? Is this a pre-emptive strike against the horrors and the risks of allowing an alleged criminal leave the country and escape trial? There are differing opinions, harsh and gentle reactions. What about the Supreme Court? Lady Justice Sereno raises the issue whether or not right to travel is a non-derogable right under the eyes of international law? What will be its ramifications? Posted by Barnacle, Inc. Monday, May 9, 2011. Hendrik Her...
thepolitypost.blogspot.com
3198708. Home - Revived Kitchen
Eat Real Food, Drink Raw Milk. Maple Fried Chicken a life update. June 20, 2015. Filed Under: Courtney's Kitchen. March 23, 2015. Hello dear readers. My! I've been busy lately. Working full-time outside of the home doesn't leave much time for real food culinary adventures does it? Last week I ran desperately low on broth, which meant my day off needed to be dedicated to … [Continue reading]. Get to Know Courtney. Homemade Chocolate Peppermint Bark. December 27, 2014. Filed Under: Courtney's Kitchen.
thepolivkafamily.com
3198709. The Polivka Group
View our current commercial, industrial and investment property listings. Our organizational profile and information. Several ways to get in touch with The Polivka Group. Our loan payment calculation chart to help you determine amortization rates. Helpful hints to anyone entering into a lease agreement. Moving a business can be complicated. Andy Polivka, licensed broker and Principal of The Polivka Group, addresses issues ranging from your telephone system to managing employees resistant to change.
thepolivkagroup.com
3198710. ThePoliwrath (Zachariah) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Fuck the Rokaku Police. Deviant for 6 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 101 weeks ago. Fuck the Rokaku Police. Why," you ask?
thepoliwrath.deviantart.com
3198711. The Polka Dot Apple
Sunday, December 18, 2016. Can you believe another Christmas is upon us? As we all plan Christmas feasts and brave the Christmas crowds at shopping centres, I find myself pausing to think about our family Christmas traditions and how we celebrate the season in the southern Hemisphere. Having spent several Christmas Days in the cold and snow in both England and the United States, I know that many of my Northern Hemisphere friends can simply not comprehend how Christmas would feel. In my home, we had our s...
thepolka-dotapple.blogspot.com
3198713. The Polka Dot Daisy
Sunday, February 24, 2013. First year went by way too fast! Happy 1st Birthday to my last baby. February 25th! This year has been fun but has gone by way too fast. I love you sooo much my little punkin'. You bring so many smiles into our home. Happy Birthday little guy! Love you soooo much! Friday, February 15, 2013. My little brown-eyed monkey girl is 5! And time keeps flying by! You have brought such fun into this house, and I love that we are twins with our brown eyes! Happy Birthday beautiful girlie!
thepolka-dotdaisy.blogspot.com