SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 23 / 42 / (3209260 - 3209314)

3209260. The Practical Mom Guide
We all strive to do what is "practical" for our own families. Who Wants a Shot? Tuesday, July 9, 2013. Who Wants a Shot? No, I am not talking about a shot of tequila. Of course, that would probably make taking three kids 5 and under to the doctors or dentist's office much easier. Luckily, both our doctor and dentist's office have less than 5 minute wait times to see the doctor which in my view helps endlessly. Yesterday, in the waiting room, she announced "I hope I get a shot.". By the end of their exams...
thepracticalmomguide.blogspot.com
3209261. The Practical Mom's Choice
Saturday, August 1, 2009. Sheer Cover - a Must for Busy Moms. I've seen their infomercial a few times and eventually decided to order a kit and try it out. It took a while because I was using another mineral make up brand. More importantly, it boosts our self esteem and makes us feel better. I'm sure you know how it feels to wake up in the morning looking drab and unpresentable. Grooming ourselves in the morning (in less than 5 minutes! You get a lot for what you pay for. Introductory kit includes 2 shad...
thepracticalmomschoice.blogspot.com
3209262. The Practical Muslim | to live to practise to live
To live to practise to live. In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful. September 7, 2012. Posted by thepracticalmuslim in Fundamentals. Al-Salam Alaikum wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatuh. I aim to use this site to help both you and I develop ourselves. That you are A Practising Muslim. Who Understands their Practices. When you finally buried under this ground upon which you tread today. And what about me? Well only through teaching do we learn. So you also please repeat the process yourself te...
thepracticalmuslim.wordpress.com
3209263. The Practical Mystic
Monday, October 1, 2012. This blog has moved. This blog has moved, as of October 1, 2012, to a new address: http:/ thepracticalmystic.org/. Thus I leave blogspot and join wordpress. What this means for my regular readers is that you can now subscribe and get my latest post by email if you choose. Archives for February 2011–September 2012 will remain at this site. Tuesday, September 25, 2012. A 50th high school reunion. Last weekend my high school class of 1962 had a reunion. Fifty years is real time.
thepracticalmystic.blogspot.com
3209264. the practical mystic | spiritual adventures in the real world
Spiritual adventures in the real world. I don’t hate praise music after all. August 2, 2015. August 2, 2015. Global Anabaptists dance. Photo by Nina Lanctot. I’ve had an abiding revulsion toward the type of modern church music known as praise songs: the simple, repetitive lyrics projected on a big screen, congregation singing along inaudibly beneath the overamplified performance of the worship team but with much arm-waving in praise to God the majestic all-powerful one and Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. I never go...
thepracticalmystic.org
3209265. The Practical Napper
Tips, Facts, and Quotes for the Avidly Recumbent. There are many great gifts for those who love to nap. Mainly, though, there's this one. Because what napper wouldn't love a little blue book that gives them so many reasons to do exactly what they want to do, which is to lay around in a torpor and take a break from this big, frantic world? On Napping and Marriage. On Napping and Baldness. Gorgeous gift basket for nappers. If you're looking for a classy gift for your favorite napper, try this: a. Anne Morr...
thepracticalnapper.com
3209266. The Practical NegotiatorGetting to Real
My contributions will be of two sorts: 1) I will offer my recommendations based upon over 30 years experience as a trainer, facilitator, mediator, and consultant in the field of organizational negotiation, and 2) I will also introduce and comment upon the latest academic research results bearing upon the practice of negotiation. I hope and anticipate that my readers will contribute as well; I welcome your comments and look forward to spirited discussion. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. You may use these.
thepracticalnegotiator.com
3209267. The Practical Nihilist – Practical Nihilism: modern issues viewed from a nihilistic perspective
Practical Nihilism: modern issues viewed from a nihilistic perspective. January 11, 2017. January 11, 2017. It annoys me when people misunderstand scientific concepts. Most of the time I try to let it slide, what with it being a rather stupid thing to get worked up about, but there are a couple of common misunderstandings that drive me up the wall. Such was the view of Peter Wessel Zapffe, one of the select few nihilistic philosophers (already a very select group) who was true to his ideology. But Za...
thepracticalnihilist.wordpress.com
3209268. Home
30 Days Can Change Your Life! It is a challenge to put self-care on the top of your priority list for 30 days. As busy as we all are in today's fast-paced life, prioritizing self-care is the most common challenge people face. Struggling to eat healthier? Try the Next Best Thing to fruits and veggies. Busy lifestyles and the abundance of fast food lead many to ask:. Ldquo;How do I get more fruits and vegetables in my diet? Put A Farmers Market On Your Back Porch! Visit the Tower Garden Website.
thepracticalnurse.net
3209269. The Practical Nurse | A Practical Look at the Nursing Profession
A Practical Look at the Nursing Profession. The Right Nursing Specialty for You. December 14, 2010. Have You Chosen Your Nursing Specialty? Finding your place, discovering your area of passion and exploring which area of nursing you thrive. This is what makes nursing so incredible the amazing versatility of the profession. Finding Your Specialty in Nursing. Go back in time when you chose nursing as a career and reflect on where you saw yourself. What drives you? Sarah Murray has been a RN for five years ...
thepracticalnurse.wordpress.com
3209270. The practical Nurse Practitioner - the practical nurse practitioner
The practical Nurse Practitioner. The practical nurse practitioner. Getting a good nights sleep. 10 Reasons to Quit Smoking. Time as a Ex-Smoker. Tips for parents of adolescents. Helpful health links compiled by Andrea J. Singer, MD. National Women's Health Information Center. Back and shoulder stretch. 10 things to love about hormone replacement. NIH THE NATION'S RESEARCH. Osteoporosis screening page I. Women and Heart Disease. KEEPS, CTS, 2014 ACOG. Hormone products in the USA. Create a free website.
thepracticalnursepractitioner.com
3209271. Under Construction
This site is under construction.
thepracticalorganizer.com
3209272. The Practical PA
thepracticalpa.com
3209273. The Practical Palmist
PALMISTRY • HANDWRITING ANALYSIS • TAROT. Hello from Lee, The Practical Palmist! I set up this site to show how the combination of handwriting analysis, palmistry and tarot readings can offer insight and tools for self understanding. I've been reading for over forty years and I know that each component of the analysis offers a different facet, such as. How ambitious are you? How can you make your ambition work for you? Are you in sync with the person you love? Do you have similar goals?
thepracticalpalmist.com
3209274. The Practical Pantry | a cupboard of good ideas for preparing honest food
A cupboard of good ideas for preparing honest food. Reinventing leftovers reaches new levels when {Morel and Asparagus Risotto} turns into fun-sized {Arancini} Nothing irks me more than throwing away leftovers. It seems like such a terrible waste of delicious food. But more than that, it represents the failure, on my part, to reinvent yesterday’s scraps into today’s feast. …. June 3, 2013. Stop and smell the Caffè. What if the Fountain of Youth is Made of Yogurt? The Truth Behind Blue Raspberry. An accid...
thepracticalpantry.com
3209275. 赤帽引っ越しの見積もりで、失敗しないためには?
thepracticalpantry.info
3209276. Practical Paralegal LLC
V Sheri Towne is the Practical Paralegal. Document Discovery and Document Collection - Traditional and Electronic; E.D.R.M. method and metrics. Review of Documents and Discovery information; Fact Investigation and Research; issue based summary reports. Analysis of Discovery Review Results to enable preparation of effective discovery responses, preparation for depositions, mediations, arbitrations and trial. Professional Writing and presentations: Seminars, Articles, Mediations, Arbitrations and Trials.
thepracticalparalegal.biz
3209277. Practical Paralegal LLC
V Sheri Towne is the Practical Paralegal. Document Discovery and Document Collection - Traditional and Electronic; E.D.R.M. method and metrics. Review of Documents and Discovery information; Fact Investigation and Research; issue based summary reports. Analysis of Discovery Review Results to enable preparation of effective discovery responses, preparation for depositions, mediations, arbitrations and trial. Professional Writing and presentations: Seminars, Articles, Mediations, Arbitrations and Trials.
thepracticalparalegal.com
3209278. Practical Paralegal LLC
thepracticalparalegal.net
3209279. Practical Paralegal LLC
thepracticalparalegal.org
3209280. IT Support
Mintz Infotech, Inc. OS X Security Essentials. Win 10 Security Essentials. OS X Security Essentials. Win 10 Security Essentials. Mintz InfoTech, Inc. Virtual CIO and Computer Support when, where, and how you want IT. BY EVERY MEASURE, MINTZ INFOTECH IS THE EXCEPTIONAL CHOICE FOR YOUR IT CONSULTING, SUPPORT, SERVICE, AND TRAINING NEEDS. Why Mintz InfoTech, Inc? From a single home computer, to small business, to corporate network, we are the most highly qualified, fastest responding support in New Mexico.
thepracticalparanoid.com
3209281. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thepracticalparent.com
3209282. the Practical Parent | BLOG HAS MOVED. VISIT US AT: WWW.PRACTICALHELPFORPARENTS.COM
BLOG HAS MOVED. VISIT US AT: WWW.PRACTICALHELPFORPARENTS.COM. Welcome Parents of Teens (and Pre-Teens)! January 27, 2011 at 1:43 am · Filed under Uncategorized. WE’VE MOVED. PLEASE VISIT US AT WWW.PRACTICALHElPFORPARENTS.COM! Welcome to The Practical Parent. We’re living in an ocean of information about parenting. We aim to help you navigate the waters. Michael Y. Simon, MFT, is the publisher of the Practical Parent and founder of. Practical Help for Parents. Understanding Depression in Teens: Tips for I...
thepracticalparent.wordpress.com
3209283. WELCOME TO OUR HOMEPAGE
Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy. Yes, Please make this my home page! Don't show this to me again. THE PRACTICAL PARTY OF CANADA. WELCOME TO OUR HOMEPAGE. OUR GOALS AND MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION. INFORMATION WE SHOULD ALL KNOW. FAVORITE LINKS (Page 1). FAVORITE LINKS (Page 2). WELCOME TO OUR HOME PAGE. WHAT WE WANT IS A 4 DAY WORK WEEK. ELIMINATE THE CANADA INCOME TAX. WE ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY TAXES. THE PRACTICAL PARTY OF CANADA. OUR NEXT PAGE TO.
thepracticalpartyofcanada.s5.com
3209284. The Practical Pastor - HOME
Helping Pastors to Fulfill and Enjoy Their Calling. I've always asked myself, what more can I do to help God's Church become stronger in the areas in which they should be! In areas of Evangelism, Discipleship, Worship and Ministry? I've studied and prepared and sometimes seen great success while at other times, my words seemed to fall on deaf ears! I've even worked in a scrap yard and on a garbage truck. I lived the first half of my life in a City of about 100,000 people in a suburb of Detroit, MI and no...
thepracticalpastor.com
3209285. The Practical Path
Medical Intuitive Training Level 1 - Los Angeles. Medical Intuitive Training Level 1 - San Diego. Medical Intuitive Training Level 2 - Los Angeles. Medical Intuitive Training Level 2 - San Diego. Healing With Crystals and Gemstones. Medical Intuitive Training Level 1 - Los Angeles. Medical Intuitive Training Level 1 - San Diego. Medical Intuitive Training Level 2 - Los Angeles. Medical Intuitive Training Level 2 - San Diego. Healing With Crystals and Gemstones. Us to reserve your space now! Crystal heali...
thepracticalpath.com
3209286. Home - The Practical Patient
The Simplest Way To Understand Healthcare. Basic Dental Coverage Is Your Right. Your teeth can reveal the state of your overall health in many ways. Keeping them clean, addressing cavities and preventing gum disease is key. The Cost of Health Care. The United States has the most expensive health care in the world. The average patient needs to use as many resources as possible to avoid bankruptcy due to cost of medical expenses. Welcome to The Practical Patient! Theme: Spacious by ThemeGrill.
thepracticalpatient.com
3209287. The Practical Patriot | The name of this site is accurate. I am a patriot. And my entire approach to the writings you will find here is practical – what’s good for our beloved country. I am an idealist, but not an ideologue. In life I have experienced
April 24, 2013. And because most of us didn’t choose our parents, feeling patriotic should be accompanied by a big dose of feeling humble. The only ones who can pat themselves on the back about their citizenship are those who came here, of their own volition as adults, studied our history, took the tests, and became citizens. The rest of us are lucky. Just sayin’. So, how do we apply the litmus test? How do we know that a candidate is a passionate patriot? Silver Bullet for the U.S. Economy. If we allow ...
thepracticalpatriot.wordpress.com
3209288. the practical PC | tech news, personal reviews, and mostly rants on living with a PC at home or at work.
Tech news, personal reviews, and mostly rants on living with a PC at home or at work. There was once someone who said…. IPhone5 Cheap and iPhone5 Standard? Windows Media Player Plug-in Gone After Firefox 21 Update. Building a New Home PC. Linux is calling again. Autohotkey is useful. But I wouldn’t describe it as “awesome.”. IPhone5 Cheap and iPhone5 Standard? Apple released two of the same product today: the iPhone is now available as an iPhone5C. Heap — meant for the c. Made its debut a couple of weeks...
thepracticalpc.wordpress.com
3209289. The Practical Peacock | A Practical Approach to Parenting, DIYs, Recipes and More!
Upcycle and DIY Projects. An Ode to Negativity. June 18, 2016. June 18, 2016. Those in the medical field and ancillary staff see. PEOPLE and their families during some of the worst times of their lives. Yet, our job is to understand our patients in all realms of being. To give hope, even foster positivity in a time of need. Have you ever wiped an adult’s ass? Have you ever held pressure on a blood-spurting femoral artery? Have you ever been physically attacked when merely trying to help your attacker?
thepracticalpeacock.com
3209290. The Practical Pen
Proofreading Services for the Pragmatic Writer. Services and Rate Information. Affordable and Accurate Proofreading Services. Welcome to The Practical Pen! Practical, affordable rates. Accurate, efficient proofreading. Can help you present yourself in the best light possible without breaking your budget. Or misplaced apostrophes and commas. If you want your book or document to be as error-free as possible without spending a fortune on a lot of separate services, c. To effectively polishing your work at.
thepracticalpen.com
3209291. The Practical Perfeccionista | Journey of a recovering perfectionist.
Journey of a recovering perfectionist. I still haven’t gotten it quite figured out, this blogging gig. I enjoy it. Except when I hate it. I love it. Except when I avoid it like the plague. It’s refreshing. Except when it’s a fresh source of guilt over something else I wasn’t able to accomplish today. I don’t want to write just … Continue reading →. Journal Cover Tutorial Round Up. There’s just something exciting about journal covers, isn’t there? Why I’m turning off the comments. No-Sew Map Bunting and N...
thepracticalperfeccionista.wordpress.com
3209292. The Practical Perfectionist
But It’s Got Good Bones. June 26, 2013. Our agent calls with another ‘possibility’. We have long passed the ‘great opportunity’, ‘perfect fit’, ‘good find’, ‘diamond in the rough’ and ‘just needs a little TLC’ stages. We have…. Sale Away, Sale Away. June 16, 2013. Two camping chairs, one queen-size air mattress, a dozen packing boxes for propping feet or setting up computer and flat screen TV and you have the beginnings of a man-cave.…. May 24, 2013. It’s still dead, Jim. May 11, 2013. May 8, 2013.
thepracticalperfectionist.com
3209293. The Practical Person — Personal development and life improvement for practical people
Personal development and life improvement for practical people. Health & Fitness. August 14, 2015. Welcome to The Practical Person blog. November 3, 2011. IN PROGRESS/UNDER CONSTRUCTION *. Welcome to The Practical Person blog. Please send me an email via the contact form and I will alert you once this blog is live. Thanks again for stopping by. Feature Test post #1. October 31, 2011. The categories are feature and potpourri. October 26, 2011. October 31, 2011. On test post #3. On test Post #4.
thepracticalperson.com
3209294. The Practical Philosopher's Blog | How philosophy is very practical for everyone
The Practical Philosopher's Blog. How philosophy is very practical for everyone. March 4, 2014. Well, I have completed the first protocol: 31 doses of radiation and 6 chemo sessions, all of them accomplished with very minimal side effects. I have a slight rash on my back from the radiation, occasional tightness in my esophagus, but I have been able to eat with no problem, and some tiredness. All in all a very manageable experience. What are you creating in your unknowns these days? January 28, 2014.
thepracticalphilosopher.com
3209295. the practical photographer . com
Q: Which side of the fence are you on? A: There is no fence. We know you're asking yourself.what's with the guy pushing the broom? We're reminding you to keep your darkroom clean. We recommend you visit your friendly neighborhood DIY home center the next time you need photo equipment and supplies. It's a subliminal suggestion planted by photographic Luddites that high tech isn't always the answer to getting a job done right. All of the above. If you didn't see E. All of the above. 2 ¼ x 2 ¼. Still has a ...
thepracticalphotographer.com
3209296. Aust Domains
Build a Web Site. Create your site instantly. With the ultimate web tools. My Cart: 0 items. Bulk discount pricing will automatically apply to orders with 5 or more domain names. Registering Australian Domain Names has never been easier. This domain name is registered and parked with Aust Domains. Is this your domain? Click My Account to manage your domain or get started now with a plan below. To upload your website to the internet? Get your own personalised email. Australia domain name rules.
thepracticalpilot.com
3209297. Home - The Practical Pioneer
Food & Drink. December 5, 2015. From the Mouth of Ma: A Search for Caroline Quiner Ingalls. April 7, 2015. Pioneers and Easter Eggs. March 27, 2015. Home Made Air Conditioner: DIY FAIL! March 18, 2015. Making Home Made Corned Beef. March 14, 2015. Surprising Uses for Mustard – 15 of Them! December 5, 2015. From the Mouth of Ma: A Search for Caroline Quiner Ingalls. From the Mouth of Ma, by Robynne Elizabeth Miller We are excited to announce the…. April 7, 2015. Pioneers and Easter Eggs. March 27, 2015.
thepracticalpioneer.com
3209298. Index of /
02-May-2012 21:56 0 favicon.ico.
thepracticalpixel.com
3209299. Home
NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS SIGN UP. Learn with A friendly bunch of trainers. Make your day - solve the crime! Brooches, ringS, Pendants and many more. A Community Interest Company. Create your original designs in Design and technology; be a Top Chef in Food Technology; Experiment in Science; Solve crimes as a CSI officer; Compose songs in different languages; sing and dance.
thepracticalplace-cic.com
3209300. The practical place
The Teachers Recruitment Agency for Practical people. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thepracticalplace.org
3209301. www.thepracticalplan.net
thepracticalplan.net
3209302. www.thepracticalplan.org
thepracticalplan.org
3209303. ThePracticalPlanner.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thepracticalplanner.com
3209304. The Practical Plate
Sign Up for weekly tidbits! Specialized Nutrition Counseling to Create, Nourish and Enhance Your Life. The Practical Plate provides personalized, professional nutrition counseling for both individuals and families. Our focus is on your enjoyment of health and eating. We incorporate the best practices of specialized Registered Dietitians (RD). Just as physicians have their specialties, so do our registered dietitians. Our specialties include:. Diabetic management and weight loss. The Practical Plate has b...
thepracticalplate.com
3209305. Project Management (Practically)
The adventures of a girl in the world of project management, armed with a computer, some time, and a PMP certification. Friday, April 26, 2013. Process: friend or foe? A project (by PMI definition) is qualified by the following characteristics: it is unique, it creates a product, service, or result, and most importantly, it is temporary, as in it ENDS. It is finite. So if a project is finite, and unique, how can it be replicated? All together now) With process. Different way, you would have madness. ...
thepracticalpmp.blogspot.com
3209306. The Practical Poet
Thursday, June 4, 2015. I am so excited about my upcoming reading and book launch that I am busily posting it on my blogs, on my web site and in email to friends and supporters. Tuesday June 9th at 6:30 at the Novato Library:. I'll be reading as part of the Marin Poetry Center's Summer Traveling Show. Michael Beebe hosts, and I'm reading with Brian Buckley, Marvin R. Hiemstra, Marilyn King and Paula Weinberger. Friday July 10th at 7:00 at the Occidental Center for the Arts. Sunday, March 22, 2015. Sunday...
thepracticalpoet.blogspot.com
3209307. The Practical Politician
August 17, 2014. My good friend Laurie Carr. And the Pekin Outreach Center. August 10, 2014. This is the first of our Candidate Interviews. We will try to sit down with the candidates running for each office and have a quiet discussion on the issues. This will give the candidates an opportunity to speak out on the issues that are important to them and why they are running for these offices. You can view the first Live Broadcast of. The Practical Politician Show. Here on IndianaProud.com. The topic will be.
thepracticalpolitician.com
3209308. Practical Politics
Developing Policies That Work. Saturday, January 06, 2007. In Defense of Lieberman. More American Soldiers is just part of Lieberman's solution. To turn around the crisis we need to send more American troops while we also train more Iraqi troops and strengthen the moderate political forces in the national government.". However, more troops remains an integral part nonetheless. What Losing Iraq Means. A secure Iraq is necessary for the construction of democracy in Iraq. More U.S. forces might not ...Try m...
thepracticalpolitics.blogspot.com
3209309. Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page
Web Server's Default Page. This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel. The leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address. You can do the following:. Parallels is a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and Cloud services providers across all major hardware, operating systems, and virtualization platforms. To find out more information. Hypervisor Virtualization technology for.
thepracticalpossum.com.au
3209310. Con-Bri Farms Organic Soap Products - Home
Con-Bri Farms Organic Soap Products. Con-Bri Farms Organic Soap Products. Con-Bri Farms Organic Soap offers you an opportunity to step into a new world of caring for your body, environment and soul. We look forward to supplying you with what we feel is the finest organic product of it's type. From our farm to your home we know you'll love our products. We offer a full line of products for all your personal and household needs. Even the family pet!
thepracticalpotter.com
3209311. Thepracticalprepper.com
Skills and Gear for Self Reliance and Homesteading. Northern Nevada Prepper Group Archive Site. 8211; – Main menu – –. Northern Nevada Prepper Group Archive Site. Growing anything generally means you need more room Well it’s no different with chickens. We started a new flock of the size we wanted […]. Read more →. To: SFC William K Lacey – Thanks is not enough. On this day I am looking back at a young man that I did not know but knew of William K Lacey was attached […]. Read more →. Read more →.
thepracticalprepper.com
3209312. The Practical Preppers
This is a great place to find other people who are looking to be prepared if the SHTF. What This Is About. What The Future Holds. What You Can Do. Tuesday, April 3, 2012. Just because it comes up a lot, I think I will say what I think preppers are. Preppers are people who are aware that things can turn bad quickly and think it is responsible behavior to do something about it. Thursday, March 29, 2012. Now We Have Some Land. I called up the local government to see what I needed to do to get some electrici...
thepracticalpreppers.com
3209313. ThePracticalPress.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thepracticalpress.com
3209314. The Practical Press - Practical Business Tools for Practical Business People!
PMA, the Independent Book Publishers Association.
thepracticalpress.net