SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 1 / (3238142 - 3238196)

3238142. THE QUIRK LIFE - …because who knows what normal is anyway?
Safety Tips & Fitness Update. It’s already the second week of August. Lord, where has the time gone? For those that reached out to me after last week’s post. I’m coming for you! Hopefully you’re eating well and getting exercise so far this month. August 10, 2015 by Candace McGee. My End of Summer Snatchback. Uh oh, I’m late! Was supposed to be here by now! My summer body that is! Jeez, what did you think I was talking about? August 3, 2015 by Candace McGee. Productivity Tips to Apply Now. I decided to sh...
thequirklife.com
3238143. Enetica Instant Domains Domain Registration - thequirkorium.com
This is the current parking page for www.thequirkorium.com. The domain has been registered through:. If you believe you received this page in error, please contact the administrator at:. The following extra services are also available:. The domain has been registered through:. Enetica Instant Domains Domain Name Registration. The following extra services are also available:.
thequirkorium.com
3238144. The Quirk Report
Thursday, January 4, 2007. The pics that got her in trouble:. Http:/ www.tmz.com/photos/miss-nevada/114764/. Tuesday, December 19, 2006. Funny skit from the same people who did "Lazy Sunday". And in case you never seen "Lazy Sunday". Friday, December 15, 2006. 2007 Most Anticipated Movies. There are some big movies coming out, such as Shrek: The Third, the final Pirates of the Carribean, and Transformers. But in my opinion, these are the top three. The Other Entertainment Industry. Best Animated Movie: C...
thequirkreport.blogspot.com
3238145. Home - THE QUIRKS - of Human Nature
A Comic world by David Antony Charlwood. THE QUIRKS single panel cartoons. NEW: visit the quirks on facebook. Hello and Welcome to THE QUIRKS - of Human Nature. Is a QUIRK BUNGEE jump. Have fun with this one. It will play in the Windows Media Player. Don't forget to try the Quirk Puzzle Page. To go to the Strips Page, or try the Single Panel QUIRKS here. Email david: david@davidcharlwood.eu. David A. Charlwood 2008.
thequirks.de
3238146. The QUIRKS!
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. The QUIRKS are a 4 piece rock band based in Mid Wales and have a unique sound, playing only their own original material, penned and composed by singer songwriter, 12 string player, Dave Field. Superb lead guitar player Henry Nurdin, brilliant bassist, Laurance 'Loz' Sharp and the dynamic drummer, Sonny Below completes the line up that is The QUIRKS.
thequirks.info
3238147. Ake Larsen » Just Tweaking!
New Site Coming Soon! Emery Givens is a Songwriter. We're currently in the process Simplifying the website. So please check back again soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
thequirksarethebeauty.com
3238148. The Quirks Event |
Location & Travel. Download the Show Guide. Not just a marketing research conference; an insights experience. February 23-24, 2016 Marriott Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, NY. The best in the business, all in one place, at a price that understands reality. Learn and share practical knowledge to make your work better, NOW. Build relationships in an exciting environment. Researching Innovation with Innovation in Research. The hot regulatory trends you’ll want to know and how to address them. A Nation of Numbers...
thequirksevent.com
3238149. The Quirk Shop
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES. Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is Optional. Full of Complex Carbohydrates and MicroNutrients. I am a novelty to many (and I'm fine with that). I have a very silly sense of humor usually riddled with malapropisms (and I'm fine with that, too). I ask too many questions of Life and I expect all the answers. I trust people too easily when I shouldn't; however, I respect everyone regardless…unless they do something to make me think twice. I never lose hope. Several fr...
thequirkshop.blogspot.com
3238150. Compare Web Hosting Service And Find The Site For You
Compare Web Hosting Service And Find The Site For You. Best Managed Dedicated Server. Free Reseller Web Hosting. Free Top Reseller Hosting. ResellersPanel is a top reseller web hosting provider. You will have full control over the accounts of your customers. You will be able to access each activated customer's account directly from your Reseller Control Panel and order services at wholesale prices when necessary. Additionally, you will have the possibility to customize the Upgrades section of...As shared...
thequirkshop.com
3238151. The Quirks of Life
The Quirks of Life. An Almost Fairy Tale. Saturday, March 31, 2012. Martha Stewart has a line of office products with Avery. If you need some help getting organized go to Avery.com. To check out all her neat stuff. I love office products! If You are Feeling Crafty. Paper flower project. The instructions are very extensive! Saturday, November 5, 2011. And quirky as ever! Sunday, April 11, 2010. My blog is not dead, it's just not fresh! Would you believe me if I said I'm working on it? Each boy chose a mis...
thequirksoflife.blogspot.com
3238152. The Quirks of Life :: Home
The Quirks of Life. Life is full of quirks. It's what we do with them that counts. In my case, I typically think about them, occasionally sharing an opinion or two - or more. I generally try to find the humor in these quirks. Not everyone appreciates that, though. I doubt Ted Cruz will give me a penny for my thoughts. 2015 The Quirks of Life.
thequirksoflife.com
3238153. The Quirkus Review | Quirky Book Reviews & Other Observations
Quirky Book Reviews and Other Observations. What I’m Reading Now. Llamas, Women, and Other Stereotypes. Posted in Other Observations. Roles that were degraded and suppressed because those woman-warriors gave lie to the obedient, silent, and compliant wife/mother/daughter/sister narrative of a later era. Read. A great essay from A Dribble of Ink. By author Kameron Hurley. On why writing outside the stereotype matters. All the reviews I should have written this summer. Posted in Book Review. The only surpr...
thequirkusreview.wordpress.com
3238154. Pseudo Dating
The 'search' for 'the one'. Monday, September 02, 2013. When it rains, it pours. So I did say that I didn't have any exciting escapades didn't I? Well, talk about famous last words. In the months I gradually found myself in a bit of a. situation. The kind that I suppose leads me back to this blog as the only place where I document it freely and most of all, anonymously. You are special. I wish I'd met you a long time ago and go on life's journey in a spaceship we built together. But I think if we...I wan...
thequirkyalone.blogspot.com
3238155. The Quirky Apple
Ideas That Have Worked. Thursday, May 14, 2015. Summer Countdown Activities and Display. For so many of us, it's getting close to the final days of the school year. {Hooray! I love my kiddos, but I will also be enjoying every SECOND of summer vacation. To celebrate the last ten days of school, I've created a Countdown To Summer Break Display and Activity set. It includes 15 different ( LOW/NO PREP. It's over at my TPT Store now :). Wednesday, May 13, 2015. Prefix and Suffix Twiter. See what I did there?
thequirkyappleclassroom114.blogspot.com
3238156. The quirky bird
Upcoming exhibition ‘Identity’ in early August…. Previous Exhibition pix from ‘Seasons’…. My Diploma of Textile Arts graduate exhibition here soon. Work from my shared Stitch Theorem exhibition, Adorned , at Manningham Gallery. Upcoming exhibition ‘Identity’ in early August…. I will be part of an upcoming exhibition ‘Identity’ in early August as part of an art collective. 5th Aug – 5th Sep Whitehorse Artspace. July 10, 2015. Previous Exhibition pix from ‘Seasons’…. July 10, 2015. May 18, 2014.
thequirkybird.net
3238157. Quirky Birds
0 items $0. Classes & parties. 2 x felting needles. Felting Wool assorted colours. Felt Possum Craft Kits. This tin contains almost everything you need to make your own mummy and baby possum, a cozy bed and cushion for them. You will need to provide pins, extra red and black thread. Suitable for: ages 6 Adult supervision necessary at all times. WARNING: Contains small parts and very sharp needles. Add to my cart. 2 x felting needles. Felting Wool assorted colours. Felt Penguins Craft Kits. Add to my cart.
thequirkybirds.com.au
3238158. The Quirky Bird Tea Rooms
thequirkybirdtearooms.com
3238159. thequirkybits.com
The domain thequirkybits.com is for sale. To purchase, call Afternic.com at 1 781-373-6847 or 855-201-2286. Click here for more details.
thequirkybits.com
3238160. The Quirky Blogger
Monday, March 10, 2014. Why am I ashamed of my work? I have a confession: I have never really shared my blog posts to my family or friend. I share my work with people on twitter, tumblr, and a few of them follow on Facebook, but I never invited people to follow my blog page on Facebook or to please read and subscribe to my blog. Never. You would think these would be the first people I would want to share my blog with and to gain approval. The simple answer would be I am ashamed of my work. My favorite bl...
thequirkyblogger.com
3238161. The Quirky Book Nerd
The Quirky Book Nerd. Wrap Ups and TBRs. Top 5 Most Anticipated Releases of Winter 2016-2017. Happy December, everyone! Once again, I must apologize for my long absence! Though we are into one of my favorite seasons of the year, it is also never very kind to me in the illness department, and I’ve been in bed with a bad sinus infection for the past three weeks. But I’m back and finally feeling a bit more up to snuff, so it’s time to finish out 2016 and head into a new blogging year stronger than ever!
thequirkybooknerd.wordpress.com
3238162. The Quirky Book Worm | Books glorious books
The Quirky Book Worm. Welcome to 'The Quirky Bookworm'. The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson. June 22, 2012. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. June 5, 2012. The Beauty of Color / Colour by Iman. May 9, 2012. Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson. May 4, 2012. Toxic Beauty: The Hidden Chemicals in Cosmetics and How They Can Harm Us by Dawn Mellowship. April 21, 2012. The Wedding Girl by Sophie Kinsella writing as Madeleine Wickham. April 18, 2012. April 15, 2012. Kind of Cruel by Sophie Hannah. April 11, 2012.
thequirkybookworm.wordpress.com
3238163. Domain pending ICANN verification.
This domain name is pending ICANN verification. Welcome to thequirkyboutique.com Domain name registered by 123Reg/Webfusion. Please be advised that as of the 1st January 2014 it has now become a mandatory requirement from the Internet Corporation for Assigned Name and Numbers (ICANN) that all ICANN accredited registrars verify the WHOIS contact information for all new domain registrations, domain transfers and registrant contact modifications. Why has this domain been suspended? If you have not received ...
thequirkyboutique.com
3238164. The Quirky Briars | Home
Where you can find exciting inspiration and fun ideas for all celebrations, foods, crafts, and more! Know The Basics - Bridal Shower. Know The Basics - Housewarming Party. Wedding Cost Cutting Ideas. The Wedding Guest List. The Wedding Planning Checklist. Know The Basics - Baby Shower. Choosing A Wedding Date. CHECK OUT THE LATEST STUFF!
thequirkybriars.com
3238165. TheQuirkyBrunette (Clara) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 7 Years. This deviant's full pageview. August 28, 1995. Last Visit: 2 days ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
thequirkybrunette.deviantart.com
3238166. Olivia
This basically answers all of lifes questions. Aug 13th, 2015. Aug 11th, 2015. Can’t wait to meet my future dog. Aug 10th, 2015. Boys who take their education and responsibilities seriously are so much more attractive rather than boys who just don’t care. Aug 8th, 2015. Aug 3rd, 2015. I wish none of you were sad. 1,388,278 notes. Jul 31st, 2015. Guess who’s got a new ringtone. Jul 31st, 2015. Jul 31st, 2015. Ppl who correct me when i call a grown ass dog a puppy. Why do u hate fun. Jul 29th, 2015.
thequirkybrunette.tumblr.com
3238167. the-quirky-bunch
thequirkybunch.com
3238168. The Quirky Cabaret | Cabaret | Variety | Sideshow | Quirky
Skip to main content. Skip to secondary content. Cabaret Variety Sideshow Quirky. September 20, 2011 by admin. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
thequirkycabaret.com
3238169. The Quirky Cafe
Wednesday, December 4, 2013. Women's Arts and Music Performance Series. The Women's Arts and Music Performance Series or WAMPs for short is a bi-monthly concert series of women artists and performers for Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered, and Straight women audiences. By women, for women. Essentially, if you self-id as a woman, you're invited. It is held at: The Pride Center of New Jersey. Suite 100, Highland Park, NJ 08904. The First Saturday of November 2013, January, March and May 2014 at 7:30 pm 'til.
thequirkycafe.blogspot.com
3238170. thequirkycafe | Food Blog featuring the quirkest cafes in Singapore!
Food Blog featuring the quirkest cafes in Singapore! March 14, 2012. My first 2 attempts at making macarons FAILED, And my 3rd attempt…………. is a SUCCESS! Well, it could have tasted better but at least i’ve got the shells this time! After experimenting with… Continue reading →. February 27, 2012. Review: eM by The River. Guess where did I spend my weekend? EM by the River, located at 1 Nanson Road, Gallery Hotel! February 25, 2012. Updates on my Rosemary Focaccia Bread! February 25, 2012. February 25, 2012.
thequirkycafe.wordpress.com
3238171. The Quirky Cake Society - Quirky cakes by Ainsley Hayes
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Cake. Jul 19, 2015 by admin. Jul 18, 2015 by admin. Red Dots and stripes cake. Jul 11, 2015 by admin. Jul 11, 2015 by admin. Mexican “Day of the Dead” Cake. Jun 15, 2015 by admin. Sesame Street 2nd Birthday Cake. Jun 15, 2015 by admin. Jun 3, 2015 by admin. May 21, 2015 by admin. Pac Man Baby Shower Cake. May 6, 2015 by admin. May 6, 2015 by admin. May 6, 2015 by admin. Bird and Bugs Cake. Apr 1, 2015 by admin. Mar 27, 2015 by admin. Mar 27, 2015 by admin. 70th Golf Bag Cake.
thequirkycakesociety.com
3238172. The Quirky Calorie | Health is a lifestyle not a diet
Health is a lifestyle not a diet. My Quirky Adventure – Day 19. Posted by Danielle Jean-Louis. Today was team travel’s last full day in Rome. We started this action packed day with breakfast of course! Breakfast was by no means conventional today and was far from nutritious but was quite tasty. You see, there is a … Continue reading →. Posted in My Quirky Adventure. My Quirky Adventure – Day 18. Posted by Danielle Jean-Louis. Posted in My Quirky Adventure. My Quirky Adventure – Day 17. This morning we to...
thequirkycalorie.com
3238173. The Quirky Capital
Thursday, 31 May 2012. No, You May Not Have A Drink. The carefree haze provided by substance abuse is a lure for teenagers as irresistible as free candy offered by strangers to an 8 year old. Both are dangerous, both are forbidden and that is what increases their lure to levels which often surpasses the satisfaction they provide. Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India. Friday, 13 April 2012. Brahmin or Kshatriya, Sir? Number of family members. Names of all family members. Occupations of all family members.
thequirkycapital.blogspot.com
3238174. The Quirky Carrot | Café • Cookery School • Catering | fresh, healthy, REAL food.
1 main street south. So many reasons to love #weekends. Strawberry-watermelon gazpacho sips on this hot day! Outa the oven peeps #GinjaNinja. We got us some #fancy. Today y'all. #Germany. 1 main street south. Welcome to the quirky carrot! The Quirky Carrot is a cafe, cookery school and catering company. We are located in the heart of Alexandria, Ontario. We prepare everything from scratch and with love! Hot Fun in the Summertime. Check out what’s brewing this month at the café here!
thequirkycarrot.ca
3238175. thequirkycatblog
Template Simple. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
thequirkycatblog.blogspot.com
3238176. Pagan and Celtic Gifts from The Quirky Celts
0 items – £0.00. Last Chance To Buy. Clothing & Accessories. Games & Toys. Yule / Winter Solstice. Terms & Conditions. Privacy & Cookies. FREE POSTAGE 25.00 AND OVER. We seem to have collected quite an aviary of owls and ravens, and we would like to share them with you. Way of the Witch 3D Picture. Snow Owl Moon T Shirt. Owlyn in Autumn Card. Snowy Wise Owl Box. Talisman Side Bag by Lisa Parker. Book of Shadows Embossed Journal with Pen. Spells Embossed Journal with Pen. Spell Keeper Canvas Wall Plaque.
thequirkycelts.co.uk
3238177. The Quirky Chameleon
Friday, January 10, 2014. 32 Flavours- Day 10. Lunch time in the Institute of Science during my Msc days was a legitimate outing of the crazies. Rice, rotis, vegetables, salads, meats, sweets, sodas, coffees and junk food mingled freely at our table. It was also the time when the class room rivalry was set aside and we broke bread together. Conversation veered wildly from the teacher-student affair (as weathered as the 'How's the weather? Links to this post. Labels: 365 Days of Writing. Effeminate Kamal ...
thequirkychameleon.blogspot.com
3238178. Home
thequirkychild.com
3238179. The Quirky Climber
Let’s Work Together. Let’s Work Together. The Importance of Passion. Do we not trust ourselves? Because that’s what it is, right? If we take this van trip, quit our jobs, pursue a vagabond lifestyle, will we have the willpower to return to life as we know it? They had pursued a career in fashion, or quit their job to travel the world, or started a non-profit in their favorite sector. January 14, 2017. January 14, 2017. Leave a comment on The Importance of Passion. From the film: “That whole stigma ...
thequirkyclimber.com
3238180. The Quirky Cloud |
Revlon Ultra HD lip colors. Monday, December 22, 2014. These new lip colors by Revlon are my new obsession. When it comes to makeup, lipstick/glosses are my kryptonite (as well as nail polish). If something new has been released I can't resist. I walked by these for weeks before finally caving. I started with buying two, but then a week and a half later . Mario Badescu Skin Care (Eye Cream Buffering Lotion). Thursday, December 18, 2014. Urban Decay Naked On The Run. Thursday, December 18, 2014. I wrote a...
thequirkycloud.com
3238181. Quirky Collegiate
Wednesday, July 15, 2015. My Favorite DIY Blogs. I love a good DIY project as much as the next gal, but sometimes it's so hard to find some really simple projects! Here's some of my favorite DIY bloggers, check them out! Their sites are so cute that it's fun just to browse DIY projects and not pull out any crafting tools. Monday, May 4, 2015. Dressing for the Kentucky Derby. If you're not wearing Lilly are you really at the Derby? Making our guest appearance on Fox News. I sipped on some lemonade and a C...
thequirkycollegiate.blogspot.com
3238182. The Quirky Confectioner
Monday, 1 February 2010. Hand Made Christmas Pesents. Hand Made Christmas Pesents. Originally uploaded by Quirky Confectioner. I was on a tight budget this Christmas. These were hand made as stocking filler gifts for my family. The fillings are all homemade too. This pic was used as the "clues" inside the box. They went down really well, and I am fully intending to make them again next year, maybe with a few extra flavors. I may also invest in some chocolate molds. Sunday, 31 January 2010. Take 3 large e...
thequirkyconfectioner.blogspot.com
3238183. Home: Parenting Humor | The Quirky Confessions
Days in the Life of a Stay at Home Mom.
thequirkyconfessions.com
3238184. Redirecting
You're about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.thequirkyconservative.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware. 1999 – 2017 Google.
thequirkyconservative.blogspot.com
3238185. Caterers Derby Quirky Cook Private Hire Catered Events Derby
Catering Services and Menus. Chutneys, Relishes and Sauces. Preserves and Sweet Sauces. Preserves and Sweet Sauces. Chutneys, Relishes and Sauces. Courses, Events and Stockists. 1 Day Cookery Courses. Derby Caterer, Producer of Fine Chutneys, Relishes and Preserves – The Quirky Cook. Quality catering in Derby for all occasions:-. Weddings - Vintage Style Wedding Catering. Anniversaries - Catering for Anniversary Parties. One Day Cookery Courses. To make a booking or request a quotation either. For family...
thequirkycook.co.uk
3238186. The Quirky Corner | Fashion and Lifestyle
July 27, 2015. Hey you guys :D. Presenting to you, the last look from the series, The Brunch Diaries. Look 4 : The Navy Nirvana. I’m sure by now you guys must have realized that I’ve picked a different type of outfit for every look – A maxi dress, A box top matched with denims, A knee-up dress and finally…. The colour, navy, is so vibrant and I feel you’d definitely stand out if you pick this bold colour, instead of picking cliché day shades of off-white and pastels. I’ve kept the accessories elega...
thequirkycorner.wordpress.com
3238187. the Quirky Cottage - Home
Creators of Revamped Home Furnishings,. Custom Orders will open up again beginning July 6th. Call or email now to reserve your slot! Inspiration shots, hidden gems and DIY ideas posted regularly. On our Facebook and Pinterest pages. Quick links below:. The Quirky Cottage on Facebook. The Quirky cottage on Pinterest. Need a custom order? Stephanie at 571-277-6929 or use the email form below:. Email } shop@thequirkycottage.com. Homebase } Huntingtown, Maryland.
thequirkycottage.com
3238188. Home
The Quirky Cottage caters to independent travelers who want clean and safe accommodations without major frills. Each unit has a coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, ceiling fans and a private bath. Some units have air conditioning at an additional cost. See individual pages for each unit for photos and full descriptions. As the former owners of a successful Bed and Breakfast in downtown Hilo from 2011-2013, we offer the same hospitality and your stay will be nothing you've ever experienced.
thequirkycottage.net
3238189. The Quirky Cowgirl | Great Western Art for Everyone
The goal of this this site is to bring you our latest art and jewelry. We will have photos up soon! Please check out our Facebook page:. Great Western Art for Everyone. Proudly powered by WordPress.
thequirkycowgirl.com
3238190. Angela Rose: The Quirky Creative
thequirkycreative.com
3238191. The Quirky Creative – Creative. Quirky. 'Nuff Said.
Creative. Quirky. 'Nuff Said. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Follow The Quirky Creative on WordPress.com. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Powered by WordPress.com.
thequirkycreative.wordpress.com
3238192. The Quirky Crocodile Gift Shop Hamilton Ontario L9A 3P9
Gifts Art Crafts Life. In 2015 The Quirky Crocodile will change from a neighbourhood store to an online store. Thank you to everyone who visited us in Hamilton. Please continue to shop with us online. New products will be added constantly. Please visit our website regularly to see what's new. The Online Store is now OPEN! Click the Store page to check it out! New products will be added weekly. Our last day on Upper Wellington Street will be December 24, 2014. Visit us on Etsy. Hamilton, Ontario, CA.
thequirkycrocodile.com
3238193. The Quirky Designer – Quirky Web Design
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing! September 7, 2016. 1 Comment on Hello world! Proudly powered by WordPress.
thequirkydesigner.com
3238194. The Quirky Dey – Pajama Fashion. Banana Beauty. Sundae Lifestyle.
Pajama Fashion. Banana Beauty. Sundae Lifestyle. January 12, 2017. Centered opulence and fairytale dreams. Bound with secure embraces,. Converging memories and daydreams. Locked with pleasure,. Conflicting vistas and broken dreams. Doomed with pride,. Dreams by Antara Dey. January 5, 2017. January 5, 2017. It had been a long day,. Winter haze and craving craze. In the shimmering daze. You said you needed me,. Like the cocoa winter craze. In the merciful daze. It had been a long day,. In the shameful daze.
thequirkydey.wordpress.com
3238195. TheQuirkyDigest – Life's peculiar and unexpected quirks.
Life's peculiar and unexpected quirks. January 4, 2017. A happy new year to you! It has been a rocky one, but hopefully this year is a good one to you. I am making plans on what to make in the coming weeks, and a few topics to discuss on this blog. If there is anything in particular you would like…… Continue reading Happy New Year! Baby Blanket, Check! Baby Blanket, Check! December 28, 2016. January 4, 2017. The blanket has been finished and handed over to the lovely family at Christmas to enjoy! Check o...
thequirkydigest.com
3238196. The Quirky Diva - 21st Century Snark and Musings of a Pacifist Hockey Fan
21st Century Snark and Musings of a Pacifist Hockey Fan. Posted on February 5, 2015. Middot; Leave a Comment. Life has been crazy, both figuratively and literally. But I’m finally getting around to jotting down my thoughts about friendship. The word “friend” has gotten pretty diluted in recent years. Go look at your Facebook if you want an example of this. I’ll wait…. Tolerance within a relationship is about more than politics or morals. It’s about giving people the emotional safety to know the...I know ...
thequirkydiva.com