SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 16 / (3278545 - 3278600)

3278545. The Reiki Experiment | Reiki healing can be ‘sent’ to anyone, anywhere, at any time… don’t beleive me? try for yourself.
Reiki healing can be ‘sent’ to anyone, anywhere, at any time… don’t beleive me? 2 Request a healing. 3 Make a donation. Broadly speaking, Reiki is a form of ‘complementary therapy.’ If you want to know more, here’s a link to look up ‘Reiki’ on Google. WHAT IS THE REIKI EXPERIMENT? The Reiki Experiment is a site where you can ask for ‘distant healing.’ To make a request, go to the Request a healing. WHY ‘EXPERIMENT’? FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS. April 23, 2007 at 10:41 am. Please send me some healing.
thereikiexperiment.wordpress.com
3278546. ReikiFlow
Are you a woman or a mother who is overwhelmed, exhausted or feels like you can't meet your own needs or the needs of your family? Do you feel like your patience with your children, partner or coworkers is running short? Would you like to feel joy while connecting with your children, partner, your community? Are you ready to live stress free, pain free and full of energy? Are you ready to show up for yourself and your family? I am here to help. Friday, July 31, 2015. Awakening the Divine Feminine. FEE: $...
thereikiflow.blogspot.com
3278547. The Reiki Flow...... - Home
What is Reiki and what does it stand for? What is the difference between Hands on Healing and Distance Healing? What can I expect during a healing session? Where does Reiki have it's roots? As a Reiki healer, what are your credentials? Like" Reiki by Lori. Hello, and welcome to The Reiki Flow. Tarot Guidance Cards and Reiki offer you quick and easy access to the guidance and healing you seek. The Tarot will give you quick and insightful answers to your deepest, and lightest (! Create a free website.
thereikiflow.com
3278548. Welcome thereikifood.com - Hostmonster.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.hostmonster.com.
thereikifood.com
3278549. AuthenticLifestyle.com:::Guide to Living Authentically
Website designed and maintained by AuthenticWebsites.com.
thereikifoundation.org
3278550. The Reiki Gal
702875.2967 Las Vegas, NV. Just for today, let it be and lovingly get out of the way.". Just for today, keep moving. Be grateful for the incline for this is why reaching the summit is so sweet.". Just for today, parlay pettiness for peace. It will end up BEing a no risk wager.". Just for today,. I AM gratefully recognizing that what no longer aligns with my Truth. Can be lovingly released to the Light. I choose freedom and move forward.". I consciously commit to live my life filled with vivacious vision,.
thereikigallv.info
3278551. TheReikiGarden.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
thereikigarden.com
3278552. The Reiki Garden | FOR APPOINTMENTS & ENQUIRIES, CALL SHAUN ON: 0405 495 425
FOR APPOINTMENTS and ENQUIRIES, CALL SHAUN ON: 0405 495 425. Shaun McCabe Remedial Massage Therapist, Usui Reiki Ryôhô Master/Teacher, Gypsy Tarot/Psychic Reader,. A life-time of work and study on the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual body enables Shaun to assist you in overcoming your personal wellbeing issues. The word “holistic” best describing his technique, Shaun strongly prescribes to the connectiveness of all conditions. TAROT/PSYCHIC READINGS AND SPIRITUAL COUNSELLING:. If you are ...
thereikigarden.org
3278553. Home page
Create Account / Login. Items: 0 Total: £0.00. At The Reiki Gift Company, we are passionate about Reiki. More importantly, we are passionate about sharing Reiki in a very practical and down to earth way. What better way to kick off 2015 than with a great new range of Reiki gifts? Check out our online shop. For our beauiful range. Of unique gifts for every occasion. Site Designed by Design365. Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Follow us on Pinterest.
thereikigiftcompany.com
3278554. thereikigirl.com - This website is for sale! - thereikigirl Resources and Information.
The owner of thereikigirl.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 999 USD! The owner of thereikigirl.com. Is offering it for sale for an asking price of 999 USD! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thereikigirl.com
3278555. The Reiki Goddess.com
The Reiki Goddess.com. Reiki, Psychic Readings, Intuitive Arts Classes. Summer 2015 is finally here! This calls for hot specials on TRG’s amazing Readings! For a limited time, Readings are $1.00 a minute. Simply click the length of Reading you would like, add your name and preferred time for a reading and you’ll receive a confirmation email. Readings are available Monday – Saturday between 10:00…. Published on: June 13, 2015. Landline theme by Design 311.
thereikigoddess.com
3278556. The Reiki Guild
Find a Practitioner or Teacher. Join The Reiki Guild. Join The Reiki Guild. The Shape Of Reiki. The Power of Intention. What is reiki for? Do you have to ‘believe’ in it. What does it feel like to have a Reiki treatment. What happens during a Reiki treatment. The Reiki Guild Professional Association and Community. The Reiki Guild Professional Association and Community. Are you seeking REIKI? On our website, you will find information about REIKI. Are you seeking REIKI? Are you a REIKI Practitioner? Are yo...
thereikiguild.co.uk
3278557. Thereikiguild.com | Medical
The Reiki Guild – Privacy. The Reiki Guild – Terms. The Reiki Guild – Home. May 12, 2015. Excuse our mess as we are working hard finish the site. Please feel free. The Reiki Guild – Home. On The Reiki Guild – Privacy. On The Reiki Guild – Privacy. On The Reiki Guild – Terms. On The Reiki Guild – Terms. On The Reiki Guild – Privacy. Thereikiguild.com - Powered by WordPress. And WPThemes.co.nz.
thereikiguild.com
3278558. Las Vegas, Reiki, Energy Work, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Life Coaching, Past Life Regression, Hypnotherapy, Spiritual Counseling, Psychic Reading
Las Vegas, NV -. Life Coaching / Spiritual Counseling. Past Life Regression Therapy. Reiki Training and Attunements. Spiritual Light Body DNA Activation. SPECIAL PAYMENTS, TIPS, ETC. White Sage Smudge Sticks. Tumbled Gemstone Crystal Stones. Download Self Improvement MP3s. Download Nature Sounds MP3s. Find Us on Facebook. View our profile on LinkedIn. Follow Us on Twitter. Many Tools, One Goal - Improving Lives! So let me get right to it. The coined response is as follows:. I find myself when asked in pe...
thereikiguy.com
3278559. The Reiki Guy's Blog | Amusing Musings from the mind of The Reiki Guy
The Reiki Guy’s Blog. Amusing Musings from the mind of The Reiki Guy. About The Reiki Guy. My Experience With Reiki Attunements. Thoughts on Empathic Behavior. April 27, 2009 in Blogs. So, as I was getting a reading from a friend, and discussing this reading with Heather, my partner in everything, especially healing and brainstorming… we began musing on a particular energy that was hanging around her. This is made even more difficult if the energy wanting to be expressed relates closely to something that...
thereikiguy.wordpress.com
3278560. Welcome thereikigypsy.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thereikigypsy.com
3278561. Welcome thereikihealing.com - Hostmonster.com
thereikihealing.com
3278562. The REIKI Healing Center
The REIKI Healing Center. MYRA REICHEL REIKI MASTER 20 SOUTH OLIVE STREET SUITE 305 MEDIA PA 19063 610 348 5698. CLICK HERE to go to: www.reikihealingcenter.org. Thursday, November 10, 2011. Call us at 610-348-5698 or go to our website at www.reikihealingcenter.org. Posted by JEN YOUNG. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Myra Reichel and The Reiki Healing Center. Beginning Reiki Masters and Reiki Master Teachers . CLICK here to go to THE REIKI HEALING CENTER'S WEBSITE. CLICK to go back to WOMEN OF EMERGENCE.
thereikihealingcenter.blogspot.com
3278563. The Reiki Healing Center | Your local Reiki expert!
To The Reiki Healing Center and Lemuria Gift Store website. Here you will find a variety of. Classes on Reiki, Meditation, Crystals, Angels, Chakras, Chakra balancing, Light/Color, Sound Healing, Pendulums, Dowsing, Kundalini, Seichim, and more. At the center we feel one of the greatest elements of any teaching is the human element. That is why we only teach our classes in person, or using qualified teachers with plenty of experience. Barbara Carlton. Modalities and Titles Barbara Holds:.
thereikihealingcenter.com
3278564. The Reiki Healing Center, Relaxation, Peace
The Reiki Healing Center,. RMT, Reiki Master. Some say, to experience Reiki is to experience a warm and glowing radiance that permeates your body, mind, emotions and every aspect of your being. People have experienced incredible feelings of peace and tranquility, while many people have reported miraculous results. Reiki is no replacement. For required medical treatment, yet it has been known to aid in many aspects of healing.
thereikihealingcenter.net
3278565. Thereikihealingroom.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain.
thereikihealingroom.com
3278566. Reiki Jewelry | Chakra Stones | Reiki Healing Stone Company
The Reiki Healing Stone Company 203-770-7835. Healing Energy for Mind, Body and Spirit. The Reiki Healing Stone Company. New Milford, Connecticut. Introducing our new and improved 2 in 1 Cleansing Salts. They wash negative energy away leaving. We sell beautiful semi precious stone and crystal jewelry and. Unique gift items that have innate properties of healing on their. Own All of our stones and crystals have been touched by. Reiki Healers Giving them extra healing energy.
thereikihealingstonecompany.com
3278567. The Reiki & Bodywork Healing Studio, LLC | healing your body, mind & soul
The Reiki and Bodywork Healing Studio, LLC. Healing your body, mind and soul. Services & Fees. The Reiki Healing and Bodywork Studio, LLC. Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ - (201) 652-7601.
thereikihealingstudio.com
3278568. 404 Page Not Found
Shared from $2.49. Reseller from $20.99. Business from $22.99. 404 Page Not Found. Sorry, we couldn't find that content. Why not take a look at our hosting packages. If you're looking for something specific, contact us. And our team will be able to help you out! Cirtex Hosting will bring you Professional, Affordable and Quality Web Hosting. Here at Cirtex Hosting, we offer more than what larger companies offer, but for only a fraction of the cost. 2013 Cirtex Hosting • Terms and Conditions.
thereikihub.com
3278569. Home
Welcome to the Reiki Journey! Is a comprehensive and valuable tool for your Reiki and meditation practices. Drawing upon the work and experience of Ginny Mackles. Takes the listener through guided meditations, incorporating Reiki techniques and the Reiki Precepts. Choose from a varied selection, from a simple and relaxing, Zen-inspired meditation to. A guided journey up Mt. Kurama, Japan, said to be the birthplace of Reiki. Has the right fit for you. Deborah A, Reiki Master. Follow us on Facebook.
thereikijourney.com
3278570. Reiki The Journey of Life
Reiki The Journey of Life. Wat is reiki niet. Waarvoor kan je reiki gebruiken. Ik ben Wayeni Steijger-Karapasia ( half Griekse- half Nederlandse) 37 jaar , getrouwd en moeder van 3 kinderen . Ik ben woonachtig in Houten ( Utrecht). Ik heb een opleiding gedaan MBO Verzorgende IG-3 differentiatie Kraamzorg en 2,5 jaar werkzaam geweest in de kraamzorg daarna werkzaam geweest in de ouderenzorg zowel thuiszorg als in de instelling ,maar iets ontbrak in mijn gevoel van zorg bieden .
thereikijourney.intropagina.nl
3278571. The Reiki Kat
thereikikat.com
3278572. Welcome to our Reiki Room
Welcome to our Reiki Room. The Reiki Ladies of San Diego, CA. Were so glad you found us. So now that youre here, what are you looking for, and why are we here together? Who are we, anyway? Such things have been revealed to me that now all I have written appears to my eyes as of no greater value than straw. What happens in a Reiki session? The Five Reiki Precepts. Other Healers We Know.
thereikiladies.com
3278573. Useful Art On-Line
Information about Reiki mixed with wild and crazy opinions. The opinions expressed here are indeed my personal opinions. They in no way, represent any other person, group, company, or other entity. There is no warranty to accuracy or fitness for any purpose. These posts may make you 10 years younger or 10 pounds lighter or they may not. Saturday, May 9, 2009. ASPIRIN: Why Aspirin by your bed? It is important to always have ASPIRIN in the home! Why have Aspirin by your bedside? DO NOT LIE DOWN! Bathmat in...
thereikilady.blogspot.com
3278574. The Reiki Lounge
How can i help. All the latest articles. Find out a little more. When you look in the mirror what do you see? Do you recognise that person who’s looking back. It’s International Women’s Day on the 8th March and Mother’s Day on the 10th - what better way to celebrate. Spending a week in the Peak District at the most idyllic location imaginable, really made me think about the import. Forgiveness and Letting Go. Latest from the blog. Forgiveness and Letting Go.
thereikilounge.co.uk
3278575. The Reiki Master
thereikimaster.com
3278576. The Reiki Masters | Reiki is a simple, ancient healing method which was rediscoverd in the nineteenth century by dr. Mikao Usui
Reiki is a simple, ancient healing method which was rediscoverd in the nineteenth century by dr. Mikao Usui. Is one of the more widely known forms of energy healing. Energy Healing involves direct application of. Stop and reflect for a moment. Imagine the implications of the universe around us made from energy which can be shaped and manipulated by thoughts. Might this make miraculous cures easier to explain? I wish such-and-so to happen. As taught by Brabara Brennan and Rosalyn Bruyere), and. All (appar...
thereikimasters.wordpress.com
3278577. The Reiki Matrix
Holistic Health Ministry - Pro Natural Health, Energy Healing, HIV-AIDS Dissident, anti Big Pharma, Anti FDA, Anti Medical Mainstream. Monday, February 16, 2009. All new posts will be made to the above address. All of the posts from this blog have been moved there also. Please visit our new website. We are also starting a discussion forum. All feedback and suggestions are welcome. Posted by David G. Collins, B.Msc. Links to this post. Sunday, February 1, 2009. How to Destroy People the Health Mangler Way!
thereikimatrix.blogspot.com
3278578. Coming Soon
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor.
thereikimatrix.com
3278579. The Reiki Muse | Christy DeArment
March 10, 2015. Facilitating Death and Dying with Reiki. Reiki helps people and animals transition from their bodies with grace and ease. A healer’s work isn’t always about helping someone get better in the physical sense. Sometimes, a healer facilitates the death process.Returning to non-physical is the ultimate healing and part of the soul’s natural progression. There have been times I thought a person would die within minutes of sending Reiki and they have lived for months. This gives. It will facilit...
thereikimuse.com
3278580. The Reiki Nook
Bearing Up- Part 2. More Things to Ponder. Contact The Reiki Nook. May 22, 2015. Since I thought I was closing the proverbial. Doors of The Reiki Nook, I have been feeling rather aimless and at a loss. I was surprised because initially it had felt like the right thing to do. It had been but not for the reasons I had believed. Tends to send people running in the opposite direction. Approximately a year ago I awoke from a dream with the message,. You have too much cream in your coffee. August 9th, 2015.
thereikinook.ca
3278581. Reiki of Atlantis | Home
Now is the time to for humanity to be restored to their full potential, now is the time for humanity to be Inspired! Website by Ipssissimus &copy2010 Ipssissimus.
thereikiofatlantis.co.uk
3278582. Welcome thereikioils.com - Hostmonster.com
thereikioils.com
3278583. thereikipage
Monday, 28 April 2014. Fortune innovations Phoenix provides innovative and modern website designs and development service with intuitive functional features that keep our clients in the Phoenix metro area coming back for more website design and development services. We pride ourselves on staying on top the latest trend setting designs and website development techniques known to this planet. Our website design services surpass our competition in Phoenix by focusing on each individual’s proje...
thereikipage.blogspot.com
3278584. The Reiki Page
The History of Reiki. The Ethical Principles of Reiki. What is Energy Healing? What are the Subtle Energies? Using Reiki for Healing. Choosing a Reiki Practitioner. What makes a Reiki Practitioner. Traditional Hand Positions for Reiki Treatment. Healing at a Distance. Paying for Reiki Healing. Known) Practitioners on the Internet. Request a Reiki healing (long distance, free). Other forms of Healing. Choosing a Reiki Teacher and learning Reiki. The Reiki Attunement Process. On choosing to be a Healer.
thereikipage.com
3278585. Welcome to TheReikiPlace.net!
Pointment please contact Pam Shah. The Japanese word Reiki. Means ‘Universal Life Force Energy’. Rei is Universal Life Force and ‘ki’ is the energy that flows through all living things and is vital to the overall wellbeing. Benefits of Reiki -. Reiki calms, releases stress and leaves one rejuvenated, relaxed and energized. Benefits of Reiki include the following:. Boosts the immune system. Supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Increases overall energy levels.
thereikiplace.info
3278586. Welcome to TheReikiPlace.net!
Pointment please contact Pam Shah. The Japanese word Reiki. Means ‘Universal Life Force Energy’. Rei is Universal Life Force and ‘ki’ is the energy that flows through all living things and is vital to the overall wellbeing. Benefits of Reiki -. Reiki calms, releases stress and leaves one rejuvenated, relaxed and energized. Benefits of Reiki include the following:. Boosts the immune system. Supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Increases overall energy levels.
thereikiplace.net
3278587. مركز الاستاذة/ مشاعل الظفيري
مرحبا أنا مشاعل أحمد الظفيري أرحب بكم في موقعي الالكتروني للريكي ( العلاج بالطاقة) لأوضح لكم وبأمانة كل ما يتعلق بالريكي وعلاجه وكيفية استعماله لجعل حياتنا أفضل مع الريكي. والريكي الذي استعمله هو الريكي الأصلي دون أي تغير ويرجع إلى منبعه ومكتشفة الياباني ميكاو اوسوي الرائد الأول في نظام الريكي. داخل كلا منا الآم ومشاكل غير ملموسة تؤثر وتهدد حياتنا, هيا بنا نتخلص منها بالطاقة الكونية (الريكي). التوقيع : الأستاذة مشاعل أحمد الظفيري. جميع الحقوق محفوظة 2010 لموقع مركز الاستاذة / مشاعل الظفيري.
thereikipower.com
3278588. The Reiki Preservation Society
Usui Shiki Reiki Ryoho. Reiki Techniques v1.0. The Reiki Study Group. This website best viewed with Internet Explorer 9 , Firefox, Safari, or Chrome browsers. Welcome to The Reiki Preservation Society! On Tue, 2013-10-01 00:00. The Reiki Preservation Society (TRPS) is an organization providing training and serving as a depository of information concerning:. Usui Shiki Reiki Ryoho. Mrs Hawayo Takata and her 22 Master students. Classes exploring the depth of Usui Shiki Reiki Ryoho. Saturday, August 22, 2015.
thereikipreservationsociety.org
3278589. Web Page Under Construction
This Site Is Under Construction and Coming Soon. This Domain Is Registered with Network Solutions.
thereikiprogram.com
3278590. Home Page | The Reiki Retreat |West Malling Kent
A bit of History. The Annual Student Reiki Retreat Weekend. EFT Tapping -Emotional Freedom Technique. Meditation and Positive Mindfulness Retreat 2016. Hi Im Casey, I have been practicing Reiki for a number of years, and am still blown away by the results and benefits people receive from having Reiki. Here at The Reiki Retreat, you can enjoy a friendly safe environment where your needs are my priority. My clients range in age from a 1 year old baby boy to an 89 year old lady. Eck and shoulder Pain.
thereikiretreat.co.uk
3278591. If you aren't outraged, you're not paying attention!
If you aren't outraged, you're not paying attention! The musings of an average American. Sunday, January 29, 2012. Excerpt from a Sermon I did today on dreams -. About a month ago, we celebrated the birth of our Savior Jesus. One of the events surrounding his birth which greatly interests me is the arrival of the 3 Wise Men. According to the Gospel of Matthew, these 3 were led to Jesus by Astronomical signs, the most famous of which is the Star of Bethlehem, which ultimately led them to Jesus. We all wan...
thereikireverend.blogspot.com
3278592. The reiki rn - Home
Reiki is a Japanese technique that is excellent in providing states of deep relaxation and stress relief. Reiki works to stimulate the immune system and helps the body to recover its balance. When incorporating reiki into your daily lifestyle , it provides an invaluable tool to greater health.
thereikirn.com
3278593. The reiki rn - Home
Reiki is a Japanese technique that is excellent in providing states of deep relaxation and stress relief. Reiki works to stimulate the immune system and helps the body to recover its balance. When incorporating reiki into your daily lifestyle , it provides an invaluable tool to greater health.
thereikirn.net
3278594. The reiki rn - Home
thereikirn.org
3278595. The Reiki Rocker - Musician, Reiki Master & Human 'Be'ing
Musician, Reiki Master and Human 'Be'ing. July 22, 2015. Bull; 0 Comments. What do you believe? Do you believe in yourself or something outside of you? This is a struggle for most of humanity. Wars have been fought over belief systems. Tolerance for another’s beliefs are rare in the big world picture. Why? Well… from what I can understand, and this is just my perception from years of ‘beliefs’ is this… The… Read more →. The Glass Half Empty. July 1, 2015. Bull; 0 Comments. June 21, 2015. Bull; 0 Comments.
thereikirocker.com
3278596. The Reiki Rocks Project - thereikirockproject.com
SENDING OUT LOVE ENERGY TO MOTHER EARTH. If you have a Reiki Rock already. Hold them in your hands and send love and healing energy into them. Take one stone and place it where you feel healing energy is needed. The location of the rock you have placed with this website: town, State and any other information you wish to share. Give the other stone to a friend with these same directions. If you're making your own Reiki Rocks. Find several stones out in nature (not ones that are used for landscaping).
thereikirockproject.com
3278597. Welcome to The Reiki Room in Foxboro, MA!
The Reiki Room in Foxboro, MA. 132 Central St., Suite 207. EFT and Tong Ren. Scheduling, Price, and More. Mediumship Events at TRR. Hello, and welcome to The Reiki Room in Foxboro, Massachusetts! I am Roberta Cottrell, Reiki Master Teacher, Certified Tong Ren Practitioner, EFT Coach, and various other things. My healing background and some personal information are on the About Roberta page. So what goes on in The Reiki Room? Member, Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals.
thereikiroom.abmp.com
3278598. Home - thereikiroom
Holistic Reiki Therapy. Empowering you to regain control over your health and life. Is Reiki for you? You are viewing the text version of this site. To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled. You need Flash to use this feature.
thereikiroom.co.uk
3278599. The Reiki Room -   Welcome!  My name is Gina Tatsumi, and I have been a Reiki Master since 2004.  I have been practicing Reiki since 2002.  I  have seen miraculous healings through my practice! I have a developed gift of being a medical intuitive. Psychic
The Reiki Room 216-772-2887. Gem and Crystal Class. Art and Soul Festival. My name is Gina Tatsumi, and I have been a Reiki Master since 2004. I have been practicing Reiki since 2002. I have seen miraculous healings through my practice! I have a developed gift of. Being a medical intuitive. Psychic consultant available by appointment. Please visit my testimonial page. I can also assist with fertility issues! Reiki I and Reiki II classes now offered for $95.00. Now is the time to learn Reiki! Or stop in f...
thereikiroom.info
3278600. Reiki Sheboygan, WI - The Reiki Room
Sheboygan, WI Reiki. WELCOME TO THE REIKI ROOM! Reiki energy therapy is a deeply relaxing, healing energy that can change your life by promoting physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Reiki adds to, enhances, and speeds up traditional medical treatments, but is never used as a replacement to good medical care. It's a very simple, natural, safe method of holistic (body, mind and spirit) that anyone can use. The BIG PLUS is that there are NO side effects to this modality. BENEFITS OF REIKI THERAPY:.
thereikiroom.net