SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 4 / (3245552 - 3245606)

3245552. The Random Lawn Gnome - Smurf village(home)
The Random Lawn Gnome. CREATED BY ROSIE AND IZZY. Hi this website is for lovers of random stuff! That includes videos pics and even weird world records. Oh I forgot to tell you there will be smurfs to. Peace out see you lates. Number of unique visitors. Create a free website.
therandomlawngnome.weebly.com
3245553. The Random Lens
Not sure why he thinks it is. Ok to put a flashlight in his mouth? Junk finds of the day! Hunter brought home a couple of leis from. Hawaii for Jamie's grave. Best Buds, Bob and Ruby! While packing this little critter fell out of a dress! Thank ya, thank ya very much! More beauty from Maui. Ha 'uke 'uke, a.k.a. helmet or shingle urchin. The Island of Maui. June 22, 2015. USS Missouri, Pearl Harbor. I loved all the different trees. Enjoying the Luau. The poi was yuck! The pig and chicken were.
therandomlens.blogspot.com
3245554. therandomletter
The random letter to. current affairs, technology, sports, and popular culture. 2012 2015 Powered by Tumblr. Smart Minimal' theme by QBKL Studio.
therandomletter.com
3245555. The Random Life
Sunday, March 30, 2008. Tomorro i shall kiss a girl. not the first. 6th girl im most likely her first. im going to do this. somehow i dont care. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
therandomlife.blogspot.com
3245556. Why Hello There
Reblog this if you like Harry Potter. No questions, just do. It’ll make sense later. I'm a poet and I didnt't even know it. Look at this Little Thing! I CAN’T HANDLE THIS. This ended completely different from what I expected. I like this. Don’t try to win someone’s love with gifts and flattery, just try to relate. It’s beautiful. Bring on the candy. Welcome to my random life. Shining world of the seven systems. I'm a poet and I didnt't even know it. Every Once In A While, Two People Meet. I like you .
therandomlife.tumblr.com
3245557. The Random Life Of Aveen
Featured In / Awards. Saturday, 8 August 2015. Daydreaming And Forgetting Yourself. It's crazy to believe that it's the month of August already. The summer has passed by with incredible speed, leaving me feeling overwhelmed in its wake. 2015 is steaming by, which consistently shocks me as I mark off another day on the calendar. I believe that I have spent the majority of the summer so far simply waiting for warm, balmy weather to arrive. Which it hasn't achieved so far. As the last few days waiting for R...
therandomlifeofaveen.blogspot.com
3245559. The Random Life of Laurie
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES. The Random Life of Laurie. Sunday, June 28, 2009. Some new random stuff! It has been a long time since I posted. I got kinda lazy. Imagine that! Lol Actually it was in part because of bad internet. So. Went to church this morning and about died of a heat stroke! Here are some random pictures. I mean after all I have to live up to my reputation;);). Ok So yes my nails are black. I had to laugh when dad realized. What color they are. He was like eww.:). Been a Long Time.
therandomlifeoflaurie.blogspot.com
3245560. The Boy Trap and other Amusing Stories
The Boy Trap and other Amusing Stories. A place for my ramblings. My own little world, skomp, United States. I am tall, slender (i like that word.) blue eyes, brownish-blondish-redish-butmostlybrown hair,pale with freckles.i look kind of like a mix between Liv Tyler and Kiara Knightly.um.yeah Im not usually very obbsessive except when im bored, then i do stuff like this: LEAH LUBBS SHAWN! View my complete profile. The Random Llama Story*. The Very First One. Tuesday, October 11, 2005. The Very First One.
therandomllamastory.blogspot.com
3245562. The Random Lolita Blog
With a cronic love for anything "out of the ordinary" I babble on about life's little ups and downs. View my complete profile. Prediksi Crystal Palace vs Arsenal 16 Agustus 2015. 8224; DIXMACABRE SEWING CHRONICLE †. Cross Post Lilith et Adalia: Women's Collection - Dress One - "Vienna de Lune" Chemise Dress Debut. Phantasee Black Sclera Lens Sabretooth- Review. Of top hats and metal. 5 Hard Lessons About Lolita Fashion. Miss Lumpy: Lolita Lifestyle and Aesthetics. Marguerite in Strawberry Skies. Now I'm ...
therandomlolita.blogspot.com
3245565. Loolapoop
Tuesday, August 13, 2013. Today is the gloomiest day in 2013. Pretty ironic because this also happens to my birthday right now. Ha. I can't say this is the worst birthday yet. Because a lot of things can also happen in the future and I really am sure by that. But my 17th birthday (more tragic) is one of the hella day. To cut it short, my beloved grandmother died. Today. I guess I should tell you about my current activities in the past 24 hours, while she was suffering from Izrail. YOU'RE NOT LYING RIGHT?
therandomloolapoop.blogspot.com
3245566. The Randomly Awesome
Hehehheheheha. Im random. I also randomly awesome. Or is it awesomely random? Follow me by email. Tuesday, 5 July 2011. Lies irritate me so much. I mean, everyone tells them. Whether its about wat kind of car ur dad drives, or if u have a boyfriend, its Still a lie. It annoys me so much when people tell lies, but u no wat i enjoy? Its weird how important boys become. Friday, 1 July 2011. Am i the way i am for a reason? Have u eva thought about why god( if u believe in god) made u the way u r? I mean, i ...
therandomlyawesome-banana.blogspot.com
3245567. theRandomlycrazy (bridgette bearden) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Student. Deviant for 2 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 84 weeks ago. By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
therandomlycrazy.deviantart.com
3245568. therandomlyrandomone (Georgia) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 5 Years. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since May 24, 2011. This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
therandomlyrandomone.deviantart.com
3245569. I am LissatRandom...
And this is my random machine. In it I attempt to write down the random goings on in my head, whenever I remember. There’s the stories of a Lizard in London, the original Machine, and if you’re part of my trusted few, you may even find the place where my plot bunnies live.
therandommachine.com
3245570. therandommachine (notsharing) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 11 Years. This deviant's full pageview. I don't care about pageviews! Last Visit: 105 weeks ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
therandommachine.deviantart.com
3245571. The Random Machine | Throwing a wrench in your line of thought…
Throwing a wrench in your line of thought…. Marble Art in a Cup (or a bottle)! April 15, 2013. You’ve probably seen this in other places for process-oriented art for children, but posting it here for my sharing convenience. This is by no means an original concept. A wide PLASTIC cup, container or the top half of a PET bottle WITH CAP (pref. 2-Litre). Various paints, washable is best. Because, y’know. Children. 1-2 marbles per paint colour. Small cups or palette for paints. You’ll feel that all the ...
therandommachine.wordpress.com
3245572. random | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. October 19, 2011. Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New. On the left (of the admin dashboard. To start a fresh post. Are some suggestions for your first post. You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post. To your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web. Make some changes to this page. The Twenty Ten Theme.
therandommagazine.wordpress.com
3245573. Therandommario101 - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 9 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Window&#4...
therandommario101.deviantart.com
3245574. Therandommaster (Oswin) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 81 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! He stood...
therandommaster.deviantart.com
3245575. TheRandomMate - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Digital Art / Student. Deviant for 2 Months. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 5 days ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Donated...
therandommate.deviantart.com
3245576. The Random Media Productions Ltd
Welcome to The Random Media Productions Ltd. If you are waiting for your new hosting package to go live please be patient! The Random Media Productions Ltd.
therandommedia.com
3245577. The Random Meme
Random Meme's on random days. Be sure to check back for more. Saturday, May 30, 2009. This time around the theme is pets and animals. Remember that you can always expand your answer to more than what the question is asking. In general do you like animals? Is there any animal you like that you think is very cool and/or unusual? What is your favorite animal? Are you afraid of any animals? If so, which? What is your favorite domestic animal? Do you own any pets? Were you ever afraid of dogs growing up?
therandommeme.blogspot.com
3245578. The Random Memorandum
The Random Memorandum Exhibition. Stop by The Random Memorandum exhibition space to see the documentation of the project over the past semester and the collection! I want to thank everyone for their participation in The Random Memorandum thus far! It is you the community who has helped build and strengthen the project, we look forward to see what happens in the future! Thank you for everyone who visited the MIA library! Thank you Ruben and Scott for a great discussion! What is a collective investigation?
therandommemorandum.com
3245579. The Random Menagerie | Crochet, crafts, and other randomosity!
What’s with the name? Crochet, crafts, and other randomosity! A lovely tomato sauce recipe. December 24, 2009. 8212; Dani @ 1:05 pm. I seem to be on a food kick recently, so I’m sharing my favorite made-up recipes with you! This one has pictures. Hope you like it! 1/4 cup ricotta cheese. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Melt butter and vegetable oil in a pan over low heat. Dice tomato, garlic, mushrooms, and shallot. Add garlic until it becomes a light golden color.
therandommenagerie.wordpress.com
3245580. therandommindofmissjulie
Sunday, January 1, 2012. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
therandommindofmissjulie.blogspot.com
3245581. The Random Mom Blog
The Random Mom Blog. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Template images by molotovcoketail.
therandommomblog.blogspot.com
3245582. THE RANDOM MONSTERS I OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Follow us on :. Né en 2011 sous l'impulsion de quatre musiciens désireux d'associer leur goût prononcé pour les mélodies et les climats sonores lunatiques, The Random Monsters livre en juin 2012 un premier album éponyme aux influences contrastées (ambient, pop, post-rock.) Naviguant dans les eaux troubles d'un univers musical grave, mais pas pour autant désabusé, The Random Monsters recherche à chasser l'opposant le plus hostile à toute création : l'indifférence. The Random Monsters are:.
therandommonsters.com
3245583. Music | The Random Monsters
We Pretend its All Right. The Random Monsters was born in 2011, created by four musicians wanting to associate their passion for eclectic vibes and melodies. In 2012, The Random Monsters released their first eponymous album, which offers a blend of contrasted influences (ambient, pop, post-rock). Contact The Random Monsters. Switch to mobile view.
therandommonstersofficial.bandcamp.com
3245584. Home
Follow us on twitter @therandommovie and the site will be back up and running soon. This is The Random Movie, the least experienced movie website that will fulfil. Only half or your movie needs or expectations.
therandommovie.com
3245585. The Random Mr Jay @Iammrjay | Surprised i haven't been locked up or sectioned yet!
The Random Mr Jay @Iammrjay. Surprised i haven't been locked up or sectioned yet! Sometimes ideas should just stay as ideas. So this fine bank holiday weekend, i was down in Balham partying. Now my birthday is in about 2 weeks a few friends joined me for a drink or two ish…. After a while i had a idea … well click the video to see my bright idea! GET A PIECE OF HISTORY BUY NOW! LMAOOOOOO GOOO ON GARYRRRRY #FAGASHBREAT. CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW. Are you violating the Male Urinal Etiquette? Just handle your b...
therandommrjay.wordpress.com
3245586. Random Musings...
Short random thoughts by me! Thursday, June 09, 2005. I don't care if you read it or not. If I want to go off about you or whomever, I'm just going to. So there! Posted by Random Girl @ 6/09/2005 08:52:00 AM. You read my blog? How in the hell did you find it? And more than that. why are you even still talking to me? Posted by Random Girl @ 6/09/2005 08:13:00 AM. Wednesday, June 08, 2005. Just don't get caught . DALLAS - A new line of greeting cards could help fan the flames of infidelity. My boyfriend is...
therandommuse.blogspot.com
3245587. 日本最大級の楽天銀行カードローンとは【消費者金融よりも金利が低い楽天銀行カードローン】
Http:/ www.collection-cpa.com/. 信販会社のサービスの優れているところは、グループのサービス( http:/ www.sahuarovista.com/. Powered by Movable Type.
therandommusic.com
3245588. A Chi-Eng Translator's Music Blog | Just another WordPress.com weblog
A Chi-Eng Translator’s Music Blog. Just another WordPress.com weblog. With tags Gary Chao Ge. On June 8, 2009 by ellechan. Stupidly, two people. Made a wish once before. Then the stars were blinking in the sky. And they didn’t seem so far,. I will grow wings for you. Be blown about by the wind for you. Please do wait for me. So I can bring you happiness one day. Going for a stroll in spring, looking at the sea in the summer and counting the fallen leaves in the autumn. We) have never had problems. Finall...
therandommusictranslator.wordpress.com
3245589. THE RANDOM MUSINGS - Home
therandommusings.com
3245590. The random mustaches - Home
It's the random mustaches. We are looking for people that can understand us in MANY MANY different ways! If you have been bullied or laughed at ask us! You can tell us anything that's on your mind. If it's from problems at home or at school to your favorite animal. You can do anything on our website! Also to the left is pictures of people with different mustaches. Thanks! The Random Mustaches ;). Create a free website. Start your own free website. Photo used under Creative Commons from Mitchypop.
therandommustache.weebly.com
3245591. The Randomness
Random Thoughts. No apologies. Authentic me. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Subscribe To The Randomness. Picture Window template. Powered by Blogger.
therandomn.blogspot.com
3245592. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
therandomname.com
3245593. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@therandomnamegenerator.com. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
therandomnamegenerator.com
3245594. therandomnamelesskid (Moe Scratch) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 14 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask? David Strider ...
therandomnamelesskid.deviantart.com
3245595. theRANDOMNESS's blog - RANDØMNESS - Skyrock.com
More options ▼. Subscribe to my blog. Ici, je posterai de courtes histoires dont les thèmes seront relativement aléatoires. Je prends les défis, va voir tout ça du côté de la présentation. En attendant. Created: 03/08/2013 at 12:06 PM. Updated: 18/07/2015 at 3:12 AM. Comme précisé dans la description, ce blog sera celui où je posterai de courtes histoires (de maximum 10 pages sur word) dont les thèmes seront. relativement aléatoires! Amusez-vous, c'est ce qui compte! It's who we are. 8226; Never stop.
therandomness.skyrock.com
3245596. theRandomness65 (Nadia) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. December 30, 1997. Last Visit: 161 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Sep 13, 2011. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Why," you ask? Thanks...
therandomness65.deviantart.com
3245597. The Randomness in My Mind
The Randomness in My Mind. Follow along with my randomness. From what I'm thinking, what I'm observing, or what I'm learning , follow the mysterious workings of my mind and heart. 101 Things in 1001 Days. Sunday, August 26, 2012. Catching Up. How We Spent Spring Break. Spring Break provided an excellent opportunity for me to play with the new camera. Avril and I decided the beautiful weather warranted a hike through Ledges with the kids. Lucy is a lot easier to photograph than Sam for some reason. And we...
therandomnessinmymind.blogspot.com
3245598. Continuity is Difficult | a teenage girl and her multiple obsessions
A teenage girl and her multiple obsessions. Why I Started Using a Disposable Camera. I was looking through my dad’s high school photos, and I found myself wanting to cry. When you take a photo using a smartphone, you perhaps take a couple. Okay, more than a couple. Probably ten or so. And then what do you do? But there was still something about it that touched my heart, that made me feel like I was right there with him in that single moment. See, that’s the thing. It. A single moment. One genuine, re...
therandomnessisall.wordpress.com
3245599. TheRandomnessLover (Brianna Duitsman) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 1 Year. 5 Month Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». Last Visit: 7 hours ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! By moving, adding and personalizing widgets. Why," you ask?
therandomnesslover.deviantart.com
3245600. TheRandomnessmanAJ (Call me Saki/Random) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Offensive to mankind : ). Digital Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 1 Year. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 1 day ago. Why," you ask? I don...
therandomnessmanaj.deviantart.com
3245601. The Life of a Little Runner Girl
The Life of a Little Runner Girl. HI, thanks for stopping by, and welcome to my page of randomness. I mostly blog about race recaps,vacations, and birthday shutouts. Sunday, January 12, 2014. Well 2014 is already heading to a good start. 12 days in and life is pretty good. I've been doing all my runs that I'm scheduled :) I have been attending the gym more often and taking more naps. Seahawks win and they are now playing next week against 49s. Go hawks. Tuesday, December 31, 2013. I ran 6 or 7? After run...
therandomnessofalyssa.blogspot.com
3245602. The randomness of a randomner... | Life in pictures…
The randomness of a randomner…. Life in pictures…. December 22, 2014. House – POST – Palomar cottage. Coat hanger – {What next} – Cedar log hatstand. Armchair – Warmanimations – BDSM armchair. Rug – 22769 bauwerk – Fur rug (Advent callendar gift). Fireplace – Sway’s – Valerie fireplace (@ The Liaison Collaborative). Stool – Kuro – Wood stool. Blanket – Kuro – Nothing to do blanket. Mug – Breno – Hot chocolate cup (@The Liaison Collaborative). Gloves – Kuro – Gloves garland. Basket – MudHoney &#8211...
therandomnessofarandomner.wordpress.com
3245603. The Randomnness of Art
The Randomnness of Art. Sunday, July 31, 2011. The Late great Lucien Freud. Thursday, April 14, 2011. Thursday, March 17, 2011. In light of the recent catastrophic events in Japan I thought it would be appropriate to focus on the positive and to send a small dedication to all contemporary Japanese artists. There is an extremely diverse range of work emerging from this devastated continent, beautiful, witty, thought provoking and unique. Enjoy! Wednesday, March 16, 2011. Monday, March 14, 2011.
therandomnessofart.blogspot.com
3245604. The Randomness of Britney
The Randomness of Britney. Tuesday, June 2, 2009. Attitude is the deciding factor. I just know it! Signing off. and good night! Links to this post. Friday, May 29, 2009. Anyway, so I started my internship on Friday of last . Week It was a real change of pace for me. My Aunt owns a business called Five Star Promotions. . She also just started working for one of her factories called SanSegal. . Well, I guess that's all for now! Links to this post. Sunday, February 1, 2009. Links to this post. We rode the s...
therandomnessofbritney.blogspot.com
3245605. Welcome to my corner.... | ….a glimps into my life
Welcome to my corner…. 8230;a glimps into my life. April 12, 2009. 8212; tina @ 23:33. I have 8 minutes before Easter is officially over with, so i figured i’d better hurry up and do my Easter blog update. What do you think about when you hear the word “Easter” chocolate bunnies, jelly beans, easter eggs, good food, family, the new fad: colored chicks and ducks, time off work…what? What if this holiday as we know it, never came into existence, what would that mean for us as Christians? We all have those ...
therandomnessoflife.wordpress.com
3245606. Random Nothingness
Wednesday, January 13, 2016. PR4RH Calls for the Upholding of Women's Rights and the RPRH Law. Quezon City, Philippines. 160;- The Purple Ribbon for Reproductive Health. Movement (PR4RH) held a press conference earlier today, 13 January condemning. Bicameral Conference Committees (BiCam) P1B budget cut for the procurement of contraceptives of the Department of Healths Family Health and Responsible Parenthood Office. Links to this post. Wednesday, May 6, 2015. Links to this post. Friday, January 23, 2015.
therandomnessofnothing.blogspot.com