SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 4 / (3246255 - 3246310)

3246255. The Ranting Hippy | Bringing common sense back to the masses…
Bringing common sense back to the masses…. Disclaimers and junk like that. Why our leaders need to be more like Hitler. Before you go on rant about how ignorant I am to even mention something like that please read my disclaimer and junk page. I do not condone the horrible acts of others. But I do recognize attributes that may be put to good use. I can’t control big business, but put down the hairdryers and the put away the Humvees and boycott shit. Chanel Handbags won’t cost so much if no...There are cer...
therantinghippy.wordpress.com
3246256. The Ranting Housewife
Thursday, July 17, 2014. So when I was 3 months pregnant with Miss Lilou Jaymes, Jonny and I did another "Haylie and The Husband Night of Rap, Plus some Random Crap" at Molly Malones. It was a blast! With the help of some of my besties, Stephan Hovsepian, Dennis Dodd Jr and J Bird:) When I get nervous I become a truck driver, so pardon the inappropriate verbal barf. Sometimes When We Touch. DJ Got Us Falling In Love. Links to this post. Monday, July 14, 2014. My 2 year old niece, Brooklyn! As a mom.:.
therantinghousewife.com
3246257. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
therantinghousewife.net
3246258. The Ranting Idiot
A collection of experiences, thoughts, and Opinions. Getting ready for a long weekend and I’m not motivated to pursue anything at work, so I figured I’d share some thoughts with the world. The Idiot’s list of workplace etiquette violations. Cell Phones in meetings. You are so damn important that calls, texts, and emails cannot wait the 30-60 minutes a typical meeting lasts? Conference Call meetings in the cube. On most occasions there are two or more people in my cube farm on these calls. I’m l...There a...
therantingidiot.wordpress.com
3246260. The Ranting Penguin
Friday, 26 October 2012. Same Old Same Old - Even If You Claim To Be "Communist! Buy My Book Quick, Or I'll Fuck All Your Children! Well, what a surprise! The cunts at the top of the tree get extremely rich. Who'd have thought it? Posted by Hacked Off. Wednesday, 24 October 2012. Bang Him Up, Throw Away The Key! So the slimy arsewipe has resigned so he can duck out of any disciplinary whitewash and keep his fucking £83,000 a year pension. Posted by Hacked Off. Plenty Of Blame, Spread It Around! Who serve...
therantingkingpenguin.blogspot.com
3246261. The Ranting Latina! -
That’s What She Linked. Work & School. June 18, 2015. According to Cosmopolitan, Purity Is Dirty. (What Else Was Expected? A recent Cosmopolitan article on the Duggars takes the flawed thinking that we can we do whatever we want to our bodies to a whole new level: Purity culture is insulting and degrading even when it's not directed at victims of sexual violence. It tells women and girls that they aren't valuable … [Read more.]. June 10, 2015. Find Your Next Best Friend During Adopt-A-Cat Month! It took ...
therantinglatina.com
3246262. therantinglunatic | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Here’s my take on the riots in Baltimore:. No matter what your view on what has driven the police brutality by the Baltimore Police Department… (read more). Article written by Liza Long. Illness. (read more). Foreign Policy by Robin Williams. Robin Williams recently presented his take on foreign policy and I got a little chuckle out of it. The funny part is that most of his points do make quite a bit of sense. Here it is:. And I’m tired of it. (read more). Have you ever n...
therantinglunatic.wordpress.com
3246263. The Ranting Man
FEBRUARY 24, 2009. FEBRUARY 26, 2009. POLITICS and WORLD EVENTS. A planet at the brink? Greeks shut airports, services to protest economy. Mexico's Drug War Takes to the Barricades. Afghanistan: Slipping out of control. OIL and OTHER RESOURCES. Oil falls near $38, following stock markets down. Weak oil and imports turn EU biofuel boom to gloom. How Bad Can It Get? Gov't says 'mass layoffs' soared in January. 8216;Black Swan’ Author Sees Trouble Exceeding 1930s. Bankers' Fear of Unemployment.
therantingman.com
3246264. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.rantingmarketer.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
therantingmarketer.blogspot.com
3246265. The Ranting Mom
Musings, frustrations and embarrassments. Wednesday, June 29, 2011. It's been a while. Wow, has it really been since January that Ive been here? Ive tried to write, but every time I started, I couldnt continue.  On the night of February 5,2011, my world collapsed. . Even now, I find myself choking on the words.  . My Gramma died. The strongest woman I have ever known didnt feel well and went to lay down, to never get back up. My rock, strength, love, my biggest fan and best friend.gone. Links to this post.
therantingmom.blogspot.com
3246266. Protected Blog › Log in
This site is marked private by its owner. If you would like to view it, you’ll need two things:. A WordPress.com account. Don’t have an account? All you need is an email address and password register here! Permission from the site owner. Once you've created an account, log in and revisit this screen to request an invite. If you already have both of these, great! Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
therantingmonkeyblog.wordpress.com
3246267. THE RANTING OF A TEENAGER
THE RANTING OF A TEENAGER. Art, music, fashion and my opinion on just about everything. Wednesday, 6 February 2013. Monday, 7 January 2013. My holiday in France. Wednesday, 16 November 2011. I like to call it hand photography, but you might have another name for it. Sunday, 16 October 2011. Sunday, 1 May 2011. Sunday, 24 April 2011. Friday, 16 July 2010. And in the crowd, i see you with someone else. Florence - Camp Bestival 2009. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). There was an error in this gadget.
therantingofateenager.blogspot.com
3246268. The Ranting of Denyse
Thursday, December 3, 2009. Mitchell is 3 months today. 160;Here is Mitchell, doing what he does best, playing and smiling. And of. Course, trying to talk. . Wednesday, November 26, 2008. Well, it is that time of year. When we sit down, look at our life, and are reminded of all of the things we are thankful for. I thought I would do this on my blog. So these will be in no particular order, just how they come to me. I am thankful for:. 5 The sound of my kids laughing. 10 hmmm there are many others, like l...
therantingofdenyse.blogspot.com
3246269. The Ranting of Illz | the title is pretty self-explanatory
The Ranting of Illz. The title is pretty self-explanatory. Ranting, oh ranting. GOT MY NEW BLOG! Http:/ therantingofillz.blogspot.com/. GO TO IT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! On May 24, 2011 in EDUCATION. HEY…. im gonna frustrate you now…. Listen…. im kinda getting REALLY fed up over wordpress… and i kinda hate my old blog…. Sooooooo………………. im gonna make ANOTHER blog on BLOGGER. Plz dont hate me…. On May 24, 2011 in EDUCATION. Yet another life meme response, CHOCO-BUN! Im not gonna brush my teeth today, yeah!
therantingofillz.wordpress.com
3246270. The Ranting Opinionist | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. The Libellous Times – EDF Gas Price Rise Could Trigger a Return to Burning Things for Heat. Burning things may be witnessing a revival. Today’s announcement by EDF to raise its gas and electricity prices by 10.8% could trigger a major revolt by consumers and the return to an age of burning things for heat, consumer watchdogs warn. EDF has blamed the twin issues of supply and demand along with an insatiable greed to make billions of pounds in profits. Posted by Joe Cox.
therantingopinionist.wordpress.com
3246271. The Ranting Owl
Sunday, January 23, 2005. This marks my entry into the blogging world. I wonder what trouble will come of this. A parent of a child in my classroom will stumble upon my musings and notify my principal. I might get fired. My own parents will discover their first born son is uhhhhhhhhh. Unbalanced . I might get committed. My dear wife will take some offhand comment out of its intended context and become enraged. I might be relegated to the couch. Let’s do some math. Are you fucking kidding me? The inner wo...
therantingowl.blogspot.com
3246272. The Ranting Panda | of blacks and whites and everything else | singapore food review | singapore food blog | lifestyle & travel
Of blacks and whites and everything else singapore food review singapore food blog lifestyle and travel. Food Review: Open Farm Community Sustainable farm to table dining at Dempsey. Food Review: Lewin Terrace Japanese-French cuisine @ Fort Canning Hill Singapore. Food Review: Basilico @ Regent Singapore Gastronomic journey through Italy. The Place After a delightful first quarter at Basilico, we are already looking forward to the second half of Viaggio Italiano after a preview of some of the highlights ...
therantingpanda.com
3246273. therantingpapizilla
Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
therantingpapizilla.wordpress.com
3246274. The Ranting Rabbit
Are You Fucking Kidding Me? Are You Fucking Kidding Me? Test post for Wishlist Member. Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software.
therantingrabbit.com
3246275. Ranting & Rambling Zone
Ranting and Rambling Zone. What is wrong with people? November 3, 2015. November 3, 2015. Http:/ www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a48507/badass-woman-confronts-creep-who-was-reportedly-secretly-filming-young-girls/. Why can’t people get it into their heads? What shitty logic are people coming up with these days? Even if they were wearing skin tight jeans or whatever, that is what they like to wear, why does that mean that people have the right to film them? Another stupid thing that pisses me off is pe...
therantingramblingpalace.wordpress.com
3246276. Coming Soon - Future home of something quite cool
Future home of something quite cool. If you're the site owner. To launch this site. If you are a visitor. Please check back soon.
therantingraven.com
3246277. The Ranting Raver | Opinions and thoughts of an expert ranter and raver
Opinions and thoughts of an expert ranter and raver. Artist Review: Andrew Rayel. May 19, 2014. What are the chances that I would write an Artist Spotlight on Andrew Rayel and then a few days later find out he is playing in a city near me? It’s fate I’m telling you. Considering this is the first time in over a year that I’ve seen a live EDM act (I’ve been living under a rock OK? Artist Spotlight: Andrew Rayel. April 23, 2014. The Arizona rave scene revisited: Should it still cease to exist? April 14, 2014.
therantingraver.wordpress.com
3246278. The Ranting Reactionary | A reasoned review of the political world…and other things.
A reasoned review of the political world…and other things. August 12, 2015. August 14, 2015. The Republican Debates, Bernie Sanders Ousted from His Own Platform, and the End of Rick Perry? I am certain that neither the Clintons nor any of the Republicans would allow that to happen. Is that the kind of unique that is wanted in a candidate? What does that say of the kind of strength he will exhibit in the White House? August 2, 2015. Louis Ludlow, D-Ind., 1929-49. Emmet O’Neal, D-Ky., 1935-47. July 20, 2015.
therantingreactionary.com
3246279. The Rant | Comments on life, kids, pets, technology, working from home and of course, all things in human resources.
Comments on life, kids, pets, technology, working from home and of course, all things in human resources. About Me and TMS. There’s No Place Like Homestead. September 10, 2014. Patti Kenyon, PHR. English: Red Covered Bridge North of Princeton, IL. (Photo credit: Wikipedia). I’ve heard people (mostly imports not originally from the area) knock that tradition because they don’t get it. “What’s the attraction of Homestead? Where else does a city official discover a portfolio in the city safe that belonged t...
therantingrecruiter.wordpress.com
3246280. rantingredhead
therantingredhead.com
3246281. The Ranting Reformer - A blog focused on promoting Christ-exalting theology with articles and links aimed at renewing the mind, deepening the soul, and growing one's affections for Christ.
A blog focused on promoting Christ-exalting theology with articles and links aimed at renewing the mind, deepening the soul, and growing one's affections for Christ. Book and Article Reviews. The Original Ranting Reformer. It’s Sinful to Not Wait on the Lord. April 16, 2016. April 16, 2016. Remember Paul’s request in 2 Corinthians 12:9? He wants us coming back to him for. Isaiah writes, Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you,. And therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. Which only comes...
therantingreformer.com
3246282. Welcome : The Rantings.com
Welcome to The Rantings.com! Join now to make new friends, create groups, add photos, and much more. It's free and always will be. By clicking Create an account, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Powered by the Open Source Social Network.
therantings.com
3246283. TheRantingSanguine – The Boisterous Thoughts of an Introvert
The Boisterous Thoughts of an Introvert. November 29, 2015. Continue reading “Mashed Potatoes”. November 21, 2015. Maybe if I close my eyes. Time won’t move as fast. If I stop waiting for tomorrow. I will enjoy today. I’m not saying that I don’t wanna grow up. But if given the chance. I wouldn’t change a thing. Continue reading “Times Change”. November 11, 2015. An Odd Introvert Called Me. Continue reading “An Odd Introvert Called Me”. November 10, 2015. An Odd Introvert Called Me.
therantingsanguine.wordpress.com
3246284. The Ranting SBox | The geeky word of SBox180 | Gaming, Movies, Reviews and more…
SBox Quickie: Let’s Talk About Julia, Sesame Street’s Autistic Muppet. April 2, 2017. SBox Soapbox: Spider-Man Won’t Leave the MCU… I Hope (My Theory). April 1, 2017. So this is where we’re at, huh? SBox Recommends: Beauty and the Beast (2017) (Movie Review). March 19, 2017. SBR never spoils. You are safe. Enjoy! What is it that makes Disney’s original Beauty and the Beast so special? Beauty and the Beast. SBox Soapbox: Why I’m Conflicted About X-Men’s Future. March 18, 2017. March 1, 2017. 2016 Movie Co...
therantingsbox.wordpress.com
3246285. The Rantings of a Bakerbrat...... | Not everyone likes the Jello.
The Rantings of a Bakerbrat……. Not everyone likes the Jello. Pumpkin Spice the new Ranch…. One of my first posts was about my animosity for ranch dressing. But now Pumpkin Spice has been creeping up on that list. It is everywhere and every company has been jumping on the band wagon. Why, I ask you? Pumpkin Spice can’t be that old, hipsters might actually call it “vintage”. But what has brought this flavor to the fore front of taste? I have absolutely no idea! Let’s look at what is actually in the a...
therantingsofabakerbrat.wordpress.com
3246286. Killing Time: The Rantings of a Bored Receptionist
Killing Time: The Rantings of a Bored Receptionist. A blog about history, politics, and the attempt to make sense of it all in my unwisened early 20's. Wednesday, August 31, 2011. If you're wondering where I've gone, worried that's I've disappeared off the face of the planet, take heart! I've simply moved blogs. Please make sure to check out my new one, titled Somewhere Before Mars, to get the latest awesomeness from me:. Http:/ redplasticdinosaur.wordpress.com/. Monday, June 27, 2011. Please don't mista...
therantingsofaboredreceptionist.blogspot.com
3246287. The rantings of a busy lady...
The rantings of a busy lady. Shop til you drop! Friday, 11 March 2011. Folksy Friday - through the rabbit hole. I haven't crocheted for about 25 years, but with the aid of this fab book. Which I got for my birthday I'm making great progress. I should have it finished in no time! However, I'm not really one for following patterns to the letter, I like to ad lib a bit so I'm not telling anyone it's meant to be a bunny yet, we'll see what it most resembles when it's finished! Thursday, 3 March 2011. To ever...
therantingsofabusylady.blogspot.com
3246288. The Rantings of a Domestic Goddess
The Rantings of a Domestic Goddess. Who Is the Domestic Goddess? Contact the Domestic Goddess. Friday, December 23, 2016. Gluten Free Southern Biscuits. I've been gluten free since last March due to RA and one of the hardest things to replicate has been my mom's biscuits. My GF and GF/DF incarnations have been so bad that I'd pretty much decided to just forgo biscuits forever, which, as a southern girl, is sad. But, this morning, I gave it the old college try and. SUCCESS! 2tbsp solid coconut oil. 5 Cut ...
therantingsofadomesticgoddess.blogspot.com
3246291. The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum
Thursday, August 13, 2015. I'm really really looking forward to school starting. It's been a long Summer. I love Summer, but school being out for 2 months really isn't cool. Shinedown is playing in Portland, Maine, trying to decide if we should go. Long ride, late night and of course I'm going to want to hang around and try to meet them. Not sure why they haven't played in NH. They did Boston on a Monday night and now Portland and this is a Tuesday night. Links to this post. Labels: Stuff and things.
therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com
3246292. The Rantings of a Lindy Hopper
The Rantings of a Lindy Hopper. Some points on the troubles in the life of a new generation of dancers. Thursday, December 10, 2009. Hi everyone who found this page! I'm moving this blog over to wordpress. Cause all the cool kids are doing it. All of the previous entries and comments are over there. I'm sorry for all the confusion and broken links and what not! I hope you keep reading! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). I'm kind of a "big deal". View my complete profile. JAM CELLAR: DC Swing Dance Lindy Hop.
therantingsofalindyhopper.blogspot.com
3246293. The Rantings of a Lindy Hopper | Some points on the troubles in the life of a new generation of dancers
The Rantings of a Lindy Hopper. Some points on the troubles in the life of a new generation of dancers. I’m really kicking butt at my New Years Resolutions. I am writing this on the plane back from Hawkeye Swing Festival. The weekend before that I was at 505 Stomp. I can now say that I’ve traveled for lindy hop two weekends in a row. That feels a little crazy. Crazy awesome. If Han Solo was my lindy hop soul…. Then I went to 505 Stomp. Then I went to Hawkeye. This is a call to action! How does that affec...
therantingsofalindyhopper.wordpress.com
3246294. THE RANTINGS OF A LOON.
GoDaddy.com - World's No.1 Domain Name Registrar. THE RANTINGS OF A LOON. A place of comfort and relaxation. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
therantingsofaloon.com
3246295. The Rantings of A Lovely Lunatic
By a crazy man. The Rantings of A Lovely Lunatic. Greymatters" theme by J.E.Jones. WE DID THE MASH. KICKS THROUGH YOUR DOOR*. WE DID THE MONSTER MASH. BACKFLIPS INTO YOUR LIVING ROOM*. BREAKS ALL OF YOUR WINDOWS*. IT WAS A GRAVEYARD SMASH. IT IS JULY YOU HEATHENS. EVERY MONTH IS JUST HALLOWEEN PREP MONTHS. Stop slut shaming girls with big boobs and/or an ass. They wear the shit skinny girls wear but are immediately associated with being a hoe because it fits them differently. Older posts →.
therantingsofalovelylunatic.tumblr.com
3246296. Home | The rantings of a madman
The Rantings of a Madman. The chronicals of XAIO (the search for a common truth). Nasir Al Mulk Mosque Shiraz. A vase of dismembered plant genitalia. What If Money Were No Object? Marquis de Sade's Julliete. Letter from Aldous Huxley to George Orwell. If the pyramids are tombs where did the kings live? South America : Journey through an ants eye. Why is the sea salty? And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. Follow @x a i o.
therantingsofamadman.com
3246297. The Rantings of a Mad Scientist
The Rantings of a Mad Scientist. My blog is not intended to focus on any one topic but will cover all aspects of science, health, nutrition, politics, and socioeconomics dependent upon my mood on any given day. Enjoy and feel free to comment on and contradict my rantings! Thursday, October 17, 2013. ANTIOXIDANT (tempol) ALTERS GUT BACTERIA COMPOSITION RESULTING IN REDUCED OBESITY. Http:/ themedicalbiochemistrypage.org/obesity.php. The take home from this study. In effecting a positive change in obesity&#...
therantingsofamadscientist.blogspot.com
3246298. The Rantings of a nearly 40 year old woman
The Rantings of a nearly 40 year old woman. Thursday, 29 December 2011. A day closer to New Year. And here comes another New Year, what are you all doing for this one? I am not being on celebrating the new year arriving, Im a Christmas Ho! So what are all the resolutions for 2012? Once again I am vowing to lose weight, i have a mini goal of 3 stone by May as I am celebrating my 40th in mega style! Im wanting to do a theme of some sort, so far i have come up with a) wigs or b) dress in 1970's fashion!
therantingsofanearly40yearoldwoman.blogspot.com
3246299. from a pears perspective
Http:/ -bleah.blogspot.com. All the results are out! Hahahahaha wednesday rawked although i had to look like i was crying for the whole day coz of my block nose. walked in the rain with celeste to siglap had to dry ourselves in the toilet. dragged stacey in the rain xD haha thursday leh? Oh shucks i have short term memory oh yah! Fucking home econs. and fucking favours. Since i was in pri skl ive been asked to do so many favours for so many ppl. Normally i just treat it as an everyday thing. Singing my l...
therantingsofapear.blogspot.com
3246300. My Blog | This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas
If you got here…. May 30, 2014. You should really probably read Jack Gidney’s post, Practice What You Preach, Preach What You Practice. Because that post is this accidental blog’s father. Yes, a blog post fathered a blog and it is very strange. So you should go read the original blog. A public service message from your pal Deacon. Now go read the post. ;). This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas. If you got here…. The Twenty Fourteen Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
therantingsofapurist.wordpress.com
3246301. The Rantings of a Scribbler.
The Rantings of a Scribbler. A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream you dream together is a reality"- John Lennon. Sunday, November 1, 2009. Flickr Favs: Photographer Highlight. While being in my sick bed my favorite thing to do, besides sleep of course, was to explore Flickr and add a whole bunch of new favorites to my collection. There are some people though that are just far too amazing and talented to not be shared with you! Hope you enjoy some of their fantabulous photos! So peop...
therantingsofascribbler.blogspot.com
3246302. drunk midgets.
I'm not gonna update this place any more, but i won't delete it so i can take the codes next time :D and maybe read my previous entries and laugh about them. if you happen to find my new blog, i'm proud of you :}. NJRC is kinda fun actually :). LITHIUM PWNS (VERY VERY MUCH) :D. As all of you know, i'm not very good at writing this kinda stuff, so thats all for now. :}. 3 more days to revise for maths and bio and finish homework. i will not big bang/bleach until i finish. good luck everyone :). B GD: expl...
therantingsofatvfan.blogspot.com
3246303. The rantings of a witty lady
The rantings of a witty lady. Witty: amusingly or ingeniously clever in conception or execution. Saturday, November 3, 2012. Well hi everyone, it's been a gazillion trillion months since my last post and I hope that the month that we like to call Movember will change that at least a little bit. For the slower ones amongst us, I'll inform you that tomorrow night I will be leaving for Shanghai, China for a month, a MONTH! Too late to turn back now, the plane is ready to take off pretty much! Ok, so let me ...
therantingsofawittylady.blogspot.com
3246305. The Rantings of Clarity | A frantic voice of reason in an unreasonable world
The Rantings of Clarity. A frantic voice of reason in an unreasonable world. Stay at home Moms vs The iPad. FINALLY, the stay at home Moms gauntlet has been thrown down… Hilary Rosen, thank you for brining this up! I’m not going to make the case that being a mom is the hardest job on the planet… I’ve seen “Deadliest Catch”…. So, why don’t we have more of them? And what are they basing it on? The bottom line is, a woman makes a choice…. to be the best mother that she can be, or to be successful ...His cam...
therantingsofclarity.com
3246306. The Rantings of Deb
Tuesday, December 22, 2009. I decided to Move. You can find me at http:/ www.debmactx.wordpress.com. Posted by Deb @ 3:45 PM. So I called and set an appointment with my doctor. Unfortunately I will not be seeing her, but her nurse practitioner, which is fine by me because even though this is baby #2 I have a few questions. Like can I still run? The 1/2 Marathon is in 3 weeks and I am so close to being ready, can I still train and can I still run the 1/2 Marathon? Posted by Deb @ 2:18 PM. I Be Knocked Up!
therantingsofdeb.blogspot.com
3246307. The Rantings of The Dude | ‘Cause you can never have too many blogs
The Rantings of The Dude. 8216;Cause you can never have too many blogs. Posted by: The Dude. April 13, 2009. US Navy Seals FTW! How about a big Fuck Yeah for the Navy! What in the fuck is this world coming to? I know that nobody wants the US to be the world’s policeman, even with Saint Obama at the helm, but still. In his book,. The Next 100 Years: A Forecast for the 21st Century. Posted by: The Dude. January 20, 2009. Barack Obama and Economic Stimulus – Please don’t f* k it up. Seriously. To balanc...
therantingsofthedude.wordpress.com
3246308. The Ranting Spot
This is Who We Are. This is our Faith. Oh BB though my phone app says you are roughly the size of a cantaloupe, I feel quite different. larger. Much larger. Not that I'm too stressed out about the bathroom, we're working for the same end and I am grateful that your Dad has done most of the work himself. Aside from the awesome help we've had from family and friends. What I have been thinking about today is.you. How the heck am I going to know how to take care of you? Links to this post. The thought hit me...
therantingspot.blogspot.com
3246309. The Ranting Squad! | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. The First Rants are Born! July 1, 2010. Yes, the ranting has begun with the release of our. Podcast. It’s name is currently. All The Rants You Need. However this IS subject to change. But, without further ado, let the terror commence:. Presents. . . All The Rants You Need – Episode 1. What Tickles Your Pickle? The First Rants are Born! The Twenty Ten Theme. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Ten Theme.
therantingsquad.wordpress.com
3246310. The Lively Art of Ranting
The Lively Art of Ranting. A place where I write about anything that interests me- Including news stories, science, and religion. Thursday, April 16, 2009. Say It's almost been a year since I first posted here. Of course, everything's gone now. It's been a while since I LAST posted here. Been too long. Now, I think I'll use this blog if anyone wants to address me. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Friendly Atheist Podcast Episode 68: Neil Carter, Writer at Godless in Dixie.
therantingstudent.blogspot.com