SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 4 / (3246310 - 3246363)

3246310. The Lively Art of Ranting
The Lively Art of Ranting. A place where I write about anything that interests me- Including news stories, science, and religion. Thursday, April 16, 2009. Say It's almost been a year since I first posted here. Of course, everything's gone now. It's been a while since I LAST posted here. Been too long. Now, I think I'll use this blog if anyone wants to address me. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Friendly Atheist Podcast Episode 68: Neil Carter, Writer at Godless in Dixie.
therantingstudent.blogspot.com
3246311. The Ranting Taint
Sunday, September 2, 2007. Child Marriage in Bangladesh. Other countries with high child marriage rates:. Afghanistan, India, Niger, and the Republic of Congo. Who’s got the facts and who’s trying to help:. Http:/ www.crin.org, (Child Rights Information Network) http:/ www.endfistula.org/(self-explanatory). Http:/ www.icrw.org, (International Center for Research on Women). Http:/ www.unicef.org (Project Kishori Abhijan). Thursday, August 30, 2007. Are You My.Mammy? And her own networ. Oprah has shown she...
therantingtaint.blogspot.com
3246312. The Ranting Teenager
Sunday, August 29, 2010. The Ranting Teenager is sorry for having been away so long. Ok, I had no better idea for a title. However, I. Sorry I've known about my inconstance since first grade, but unfortunately I am still ignoring it with all my might, thus starting things like blogs even though I should know that it is absolutely not what I should do. Well, at least I'm trying. And I have written a book! So, posting is resumed! Rantingly Posted by dare2believe. Sunday, May 30, 2010. Quote of the day.
therantingteenager.blogspot.com
3246313. The Ranting Vegans | Not your ordinary Vegan blog.
Not your ordinary Vegan blog. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Rainy Afternoon at Saint Petersburg’s Community Cafe. August 8, 2015. The weather in the Tampa Bay area has been less than favorable over the last month. With the constant rain, a person just wants to find a pleasant indoor place to chill-out. Community Cafe. In Saint Petersburg is a great place to spend a rainy afternoon. The small cafe has a warm, definite hipster. The Florida Holocaust Museum. August 3, 2015. Is right wh...
therantingvegans.com
3246314. The Ranting Writer || Informative Mockery With A Dash of Truth.
Friday, August 14th The Ranting Writer. Do you think this will work. I don’t think this will add the link. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Do you think this will work. Follow us on Twitter.
therantingwriter.com
3246315. The Rant Is Due
The Rant Is Due. Music, Movies, Life.in a hell bent society. Monday, September 13, 2010. The program was over two hours which gives me more than enough ammo to fire off for two days but I'ma try to keep this tight like Kim Kardashian's vagina. Now off the bat you think my analogy failed, but I digress. The bitch loves to keep herself together (so to speak) so I'm prettttty sure she's had that vagina rejuvenation surgery. It's the Kim K way! WillIAm is more colorful inside than out. Sit your funny lookin ...
therantisdue.blogspot.com
3246316. Lewis Black Fan Connect
therantisdue.com
3246317. The Rant Ke | Ranting about anything, expressing my own opinion, yours maybe right too!
Ranting about anything, expressing my own opinion, yours maybe right too! Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Politics of Digital – Kenya. April 14, 2013. Sitting down this laptop to rant on new era yet i have no idea on what direction I want to take! Heck ain’t it supposed to be a rant blog? Well maybe am justified to just rant out! Secondly, I wish to point out and this have mentioned in other forums that as we wind our celebrations it’s important that as Kenyans we reach out and have e...
therantke.wordpress.com
3246318. The Rant Line - Call (773) 357-7268 (RANT) - Tell us what's on your mind.
Pregnant Women and Advice. Farts and iPhone 4 Failz. Poop or not to poop. that is the question. 1321: I hate hate hate it when you're on a three way call with someone and you find out half way through the conversation that both of the people you're talking to are pooping. Can you not wait till we get off the phone! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! Gold Hoop Earring Guys = Rant. 1480540.* * : I WANT TO DROP KICK ANYONE THAT TYPES IN ALL CAPS. The Rant Line [dot] com - How it works. Pregnant Women and Advice.
therantline.com
3246319. The Rant Lot
The Land of Babble.Welcome :). Wednesday, October 8, 2014. Ive had people send me letters of utter displeasure at my long silence. Some of you have threatened to kidnap my brother and sell him to the highest bidder. Please, go ahead. On a serious note though, please come and carry him. I had been wondering what would be a good way to end this long hiatus. Then my mother happened. Labels: best friend funny. Thursday, March 13, 2014. Labels: blog the rant lot. Sunday, March 9, 2014. I love you, Daddy.
therantlot.blogspot.com
3246320. The Rant Machine | I have no choice…
My incredible and inspiring story…. I have no choice…. Stay updated via RSS. The Weekly Lemming List for Week Of 4/8/13:. The Douchebag List #74: Motorcyclists. That Saturday Back in May of 1995 (or When I Almost Killed A 6th Grader). That Saturday Back in May of 2000 (The Blood and Coconut Tits Incident). Multi-Flavored Children's Motrin Destroys Families. So Miley Cyrus finally came out.as a stripper. Feminism is still alive! 5 More Great Horror Movies You’ve Never Heard Of. Follow The Rant via Email.
therantmachine.wordpress.com
3246321. The Rant Man | The things that annoy me (and some that don’t)!
The things that annoy me (and some that don’t)! How to complain – Part 1. I Hate BT – Links and other stuff. April 7, 2010. IPad – An expensive fashion statement! I’ll start this quick post by being completely honest. I don’t own an iPod, iPhone, Mac or iPad and never will. Simply put, I don’t like Apple’s business model of controlling customers and am not persuaded by the hype and marketing. What decade are we in again? This glaring omission alone is enough to stop me ever buying an iPad or iPhone. ...
therantman.wordpress.com
3246323. The Rant Mistress
Zero tolerance of idiocy starts here. Monday, 17 August 2015. The hypocrisy of the royal paparazzi outrage. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have done the very British equivalent of hanging their heads out the window and yelling at the top of their lungs: "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore! They wrote a strongly worded letter. And pay tax like the rest of us. It was nice of the Mail. A quick click on the Mail. They were all paparazzi shots. None of them were pictures the celebrity...
therantmistress.blogspot.com
3246324. The Rantness – A blog about all things tech- rant style
A blog about all things tech- rant style. It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
therantness.wordpress.com
3246325. The Daily Rant of Good ol' Cree Yellowlegs
The Daily Rant of Good ol' Cree Yellowlegs. Saturday, August 21, 2010. Good morning people from all races! I am red me. LOL. Yard sale today at my house for those of you that know me. Come at 5 PM. No earlier, no later. You all have a nice day now. Cheerio! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Good morning people from all races! I am red me. . That's right, i am he! View my complete profile.
therantofgoodolcreeyellowlegs.blogspot.com
3246326. therantoftherockdweller – Olatunji Rockdweller
LOOKING BACKWARD, MOVING FORWARD. January 9, 2017. NO RUSHING ;TAKE A CHILL PILL. January 6, 2017. THE WORD BECAME FLESH! December 25, 2016. ONLY GOD COULD HAVE TRUSTED ADAM. December 23, 2016. Great Joseph, I hail thee! December 23, 2016. This thing called FRIENDSHIP. December 18, 2016. Purpose Series 2 :Discover and maximize your Adaptive features. December 10, 2016. LOOKING BACKWARD, MOVING FORWARD. January 9, 2017. NO RUSHING ;TAKE A CHILL PILL. January 6, 2017. THE WORD BECAME FLESH! December 4, 2016.
therantoftherockdweller.wordpress.com
3246327. Remain Insane | Ramblings of an animal loving, people hating, game enthusing, book nerd :D
Ramblings of an animal loving, people hating, game enthusing, book nerd :D. How Minecraft is ruining my life. February 14, 2014. Filed under: The Nerdy. 8212; Gemma @ 11:49 pm. I CAN'T STOP MAKING USELESS SHIT. For those of you out there who are unfamiliar with the game, let me give you the run down. Prepare to have your mind blown. Ok, you ready for this? I can’t stop playing the fucking thing. Walks up and confidently punches tree expecting it to break. Me: 1542 wood, that should be plenty! I have an a...
therantommenace.wordpress.com
3246328. The Rantonator
Wednesday, 16 July 2014. Recently, a friend of the Rantonator's received an official Final Fantasy VII. Develop Your Own Materia' kit. It involved getting cancerous growths from time spent around Mako, and most of his early efforts produced the crappy Enemy Skill materia that no one particularly wants anyone in their party to have, but in the end there was a wonderful green splat of pure green energy which didn't look unlike Lord Percy's efforts at producing gold in Blackadder II. This goes no way to eas...
therantonator.blogspot.com
3246329. Therantor.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain. This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
therantor.com
3246330. Therantor.mobi
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain. This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
therantor.mobi
3246331. Therantor.net
therantor.net
3246332. Therantor.us
This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
therantor.us
3246333. The Rant Page
This forum will be for the posting of Breaking News that has an impact on everyone such as the 911 attacks or other major news. The OJ Simpson chase would not have been posted here. Ding Dong the King is dead! This is a must read for every member that wants to post on the site. There is new rules and new guidelines for the Rant Page, do not pass this by. The Rant Page Rules. Please read, we want you to know why you just got banned for life. Toggle What is bothering you? What is bothering you? If you need...
therantpage.com
3246334. The Rant Place
A place to vent my frustrations, annoyances, and just rant about the current states of affairs in our society and the world, in general. Comments are welcome, advertisements and SPAM are NOT. There was an error in this gadget. Monday, October 14, 2013. Bill Moyers Essay: Shutdown Showdown. The GOP Isn't The Party Of Abraham Lincoln, And It Hasn't Been For A Long Damned Time. Friday, August 02, 2013. Raise The Minimum Wage! Sunday, June 23, 2013. So, what was the purpose of The Patriot Act? The Patriot Ac...
therantplace.blogspot.com
3246335. TheRantProject - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Founded 6 Years ago. Founded 6 Years ago. Oct 3, 2010. Div div.gmbutton2town a:hidden').clone().appendTo('#super-secret-buttons &#4...On any Ra...
therantproject.deviantart.com
3246336. The Rant
Sunday, August 14, 2011. TNA No Surrender Live Coverage. From the Impact Wrestling Zone in Orlando, Florida. Card Subject To Change. 169; = Current Champion. Announcers: Taz and Mike Tenay. Ring Announcer: Christy Hemme. Backstage Interviewer: Jeremy Borash. 1 Contenders X-Division Match -. Jesse Sorensen defeated Kid Kash via pinfall to become the #1 Contender for the TNA X-Division Championship. Bound For Glory Series Semi-Final Match -. Bully Ray defeated James Storm via disqualification. And complete...
therantradioshow.blogspot.com
3246337. The Rant Rant Blog
The Rant Rant Blog. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). I've spent my whole life tip-toeing around other people's thoughts, feelings, and beliefs. I've made myself what others want me to be. It's time to get real. Screw people, and screw the world. This is me. The real me. And I don't care what you think. Simple template. Template images by enjoynz.
therantrantblog.blogspot.com
3246338. TheRantReview
WELCOME TO THERANTREVIEW.COM.ADD ME TO TWITTER AND FACEBOOK.DO YOU HAVE A PET? WELL THERANTREVIEW.COM IS GIVING AWAY PRIZES ALL SUMMER LONG FOR YOUR PETS, SO STAY TUNE, JOIN IN ON THE FUN AND TELL A FRIEND.SEND IN YOUR TALENT, GET ON THE WHAT'S YOUR POINT SHOW.WEEKLY UPDATES.I'M YOUR HOST TRAYMATICZ. We love our job, because we get. To live and work in our favorite. Cities and show them off to visitors. Everyday. Could you ask for a better. We have videos for every interest. Why waste a moment of.
therantreview.com
3246339. The Rant Room
Sharing my random thoughts in order to save the world. I've moved. again.http:/ www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif. My new blog is at: biggiefries.com. Posted by Josh R. at 7/07/2006 02:21:00 PM. Here's the link to my new blog: http:/ josh.xnamedia.com. Don't forget to update your links and bookmarks! Posted by Josh R. at 9/18/2005 01:56:00 AM. Jumping on the WordPress train. Soon my Blogger days will come an end. MattRat. Posted by Josh R. at 9/15/2005 12:32:00 PM. All I can say is. WooHoo! For some reason...
therantroom.blogspot.com
3246340. Business profile for therantrrr.com provided by Network Solutions
Phone: Your business phone number. Fax: Your business fax number. Email: Your business e-mail address. The type of business you are in. Your list of brands. Products and/or services you provide. Coupons and other discount information you offer. Any other information about your business. Your hours of operation. Methods of payment you accept. If this is your Web site, you can customize your business profile from your account at Network Solutions. To edit your business profile.
therantrrr.com
3246341. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
therants.com
3246342. The Rants and Raves of a Lunatic
The Rants and Raves of a Lunatic. This blog is my take on news of the day, favorite t.v. shows and movies, or perhaps just an idiot that irked me during the day. I will insult you in one way or another. Political correctness is a bunch of bullsh-t reserved for full of sh-t politicians and some of my closest friends. I push the envelope, I cross the line, and f-ck yeah, I like it! Thursday, May 5, 2011. So Long Idol, My Heart Belongs Anywhere But With You. Sheryl Crow as music royalty? He said sarcastical...
therantsandravesofalunatic.blogspot.com
3246343. The Rants and Raves | Due to the graphic nature of this material, reader disgression is advised.
Feedback/What Grinds your Gears. The Rants and Raves. Due to the graphic nature of this material, reader disgression is advised. Stay updated via RSS. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 3 other followers. Posted: December 5, 2011 in Rants. Here’s a question for you, can any of you actually see anything when he show’s his “scars? Is his ego in demand of repossession so much that he needs to gather sympathy from everyone else? Or writing...
therantsandravesofbjandjames.wordpress.com
3246344. The Rants Group | Olympia, WA 98501 | DexKnows.com™
724 Columbia St NW Suite 200. Maximizing Real Estate Value. The latest coupons and news on this business! Serving Thurston county since 1973. We offer services for:. 8226; Property Management. 8226; Property…. We offer services for:. 8226; Property Management. 8226; Property Development. 8226; For lease, sale and management. We act as both a property and asset managers. As property managers our goal is to maintain each property well and keep it fully occupied. As asset managers our goal is to enh...Comme...
therantsgroup.com
3246345. The Rant Shanty
A Place to Discuss Politics and Current Events. Monday, December 22, 2008. Michael Jackson Being Sued For Support. Posted by RantingDiva at 8:53:00 PM. Links to this post. Palin Regrets Not Doing More Interviews. Oh yeah, that would have helped! SighI sure am going to miss her. It's great to see another part of the country.". Sarah Palin, campaigning in Pennsylvania, Aug. 2008. All of them, any of them that have been in front of me over all these years. Oct 5, 2008. While suggesting that criticism of her...
therantshanty.blogspot.com
3246346. The Rant Show
Friends of the Show. Get Ready for The Rant! Taking on Tough topics, No holds barred! Trying to get America to think again…. Born of common sense, rational thinking, and a general sense of right and wrong your host Tenacious “T” fights a never ending battle to try and knock some sense back into the United States. You may not always agree with what he has to say, and you just plain flat out may not like it but one things for sure Tenacious “T” is going to make you think! Tenacious “T”. Marines return U&#4...
therantshow.com
3246347. therantsinmypants
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.
therantsinmypants.blogspot.com
3246348. the rants in my pants | Random acts of ranting
The rants in my pants. Random acts of ranting. Reflections on Mother’s Day: the other side of infertility. This is my first Mother’s Day on The Other Side . The other side of infertility, that is. A few years ago, on Mother’s Day, I was stuck outside this very door. But in the celebration, reserve a little compassion for the sad hearts out there today. Remember those stuck on the other side of the door. I know I will. Posted by Poppy Marrins. On May 10, 2015 in Uncategorized. Why Change is Good. I have t...
therantsinmypants.wordpress.com
3246349. The Rants Macabre
Home Invasion Part 2! January 9, 2017. In our second installment of Home Invasion Horror. We take aim at those without motive. From the hyper-verbal Michael Pitt in Funny Games. 2007) to the faceless children in Them. Ils, 2006), and The Strangers. 2008) grand plan. Three intense movies and some home invasion advice for your listening pleasure. Best of 2016 Wrap-Up Extravaganza! January 5, 2017. We start the New Year with a recap of the. Awful-for-the-world, but good-for-independent-horror. LHR: I Am The...
therantsmacabre.com
3246350. The Rants of a Self-Proclaimed Nerd
The Rants of a Self-Proclaimed Nerd. I'm a self-proclaimed nerd. I'm loud, opinionated and I like to rant, a lot. Since my rants about politics, government, current events, football and who knows what else rarely fit into the 140 characters twitter allows and my friends and family would disown me if they had to hear me go off all the time, this seemed like a good idea. Tuesday, July 19, 2011. Let the fairies marry, it'll end the recession! ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME:. Ignorance. You thought battling it out ...
therantsofaselfproclaimednerd.blogspot.com
3246351. Grant's Rants
A blog about theology, politics, and just life in general. Some of the things posted will be about what gets under my skin, but most will be about hopefully open ended posts that allow for free and open discussion. Wednesday, December 8, 2010. The Importance of a Helpmate: The Life of Elijah. Though we don't have any proof of this, I believe that once he got Elisha to help him, things became a lot smoother. Like I said there is no proof of this, but couldn't the lack of proof be the proof? So, conspiraci...
therantsofgrant.blogspot.com
3246352. The Rants of Michael
The Rants of Michael. Thoughts, views , ideas and comments of Michael on all anything and all things under the Sun and in the News. Sunday, 18 January 2015. A right not to be offended. An Enlightened View? Salman Rushdie defending his novel The Satanic Verses. Said Nobody has the right not to be offended. It has been repeatedly quoted in the media. These past few days as a defence for CHARLIE HEBDO’s cartoons. In general, and in particular those castigating or mocking Islam. So today we are free to offend.
therantsofmichael.blogspot.com
3246353. TheRantsofReason (Mr Rants) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 3 Years. 8 Month Core Membership. Daily Pageviews ». Last Visit: 5 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
therantsofreason.deviantart.com
3246354. The Rants of Red Fred
Sunday, January 20, 2013. Britain is Closed (for the duration). I’m sitting here in snow bound Britain in the sure and certain knowledge that northern Europe (and the Yanks) are wondering what all the fuss is about. British airports close, the roads close, most of our schools close, and cars drift into ditches. Where they stay for the duration. Let’s face it, this country has closed shop, we’ll get back to ya ‘all. Scotland is excused, they do snow all the time, poor sods. They are well prepared. Every m...
therantsofredfred.blogspot.com
3246355. ♠ Foolish Wisdom
Elcome, to my moss-haunted abode. Sunday, February 1, 2009 - 2:42 AM. One song that never fails to inspire me. I first heard 你最珍贵 by 张学友 and 高慧君 when i was a young kid whose interest in chinese oldies was sparked off by his mom. After a recent liason with this song recently, many thoughts flooded my mind. This song has a meaningful title which sends a deep meaning entrenched to any listeners hearts. It was this song that really enlightened me about the true meaning of the word cherish. Upon "stumbling" t...
therantsoftheanonymousthinker.blogspot.com
3246356. The Rant Sports
Saturday, August 13, 2011. The Sports Editors Episode 1. Check out the first ever episode of The Sports Editors (click "The Sports Editors Episode 1" above), a podcast that covers the major happenings in Philadelphia-area professional/college sports and other notable topics in the sporting world. The show features my good friend Mike "Bow" Davis, a film/communications student at the University of Miami, and me, Bipoly Moley. Which explains the name of our show. Posted by Nate Mulberg. The right-handed pi...
therantsports.blogspot.com
3246357. The Rants & The Raves
therantstheraves.blogspot.com
3246358. Future Website of theranttt
Future website of theranttt. Are you the owner of this site? Building a fantastic website doesn't have to be hard. You can have a professional-looking, easy to manage website up and running in just moments with Tripod's Webon Site Builder. Try it and amaze yourself! Or if you really need to hurry up and get something online but you don't want to mess around with editors try our One-Page Instant Site Builder Tool. There's no faster way to get a great looking and professional website online.
theranttt.tripod.com
3246359. The Rant Vault | A Vault chock full of Progressive Political Rantings…..
A Vault chock full of Progressive Political Rantings…. Is anyone still here? August 29, 2012. Talks in the works about possible format change. Moving away from politics more towards sustainable living and more of a hippie dippie slant to the rants. What do you think? Would like to see more politics or lifestyle content? Let us know in the comments section below. We may also have an opportunity for writers to join our team, so send us a message if you’re interested. A Quick Rant About Rush. March 4, 2012.
therantvault.wordpress.com
3246360. the rant | The greatest WordPress.com site in all the land!
The greatest WordPress.com site in all the land! It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help. Blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “the rant”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
therantwithjab.wordpress.com
3246361. im mad now hear me complain
Im mad now hear me complain. Tuesday, November 01, 2005. Annoy people are realy gay. There is a realy annoy guy in my class he think he is so great but he is just a little fucker and he like to suck his dick and he like to think he is the best but he just a little gay fucker that like to make him feel better about himself by fucking his dad. Posted by Angry canadian @ 11:33 AM. Friday, October 21, 2005. U need money do anything now. Posted by Angry canadian @ 2:42 PM. Tuesday, October 11, 2005. Lame tv s...
therantworld.blogspot.com
3246362. Domain Expired - www.therantygirl.com
Unfortunately the site you are looking for is unavailable at this time. You should contact the site owner for any information regarding this. Due to our privacy rules we will not disclose site owners email addresses, contact details or nature of the problem affecting this site. This is a matter between 34SP.com and the owner of this site. Please also note that this page may be displayed in error due to ISP cacheing problems, please check again in a few hours to see if the site has returned.
therantygirl.com
3246363. The Ranty Girl | You think it; I say it
You think it; I say it. Thank you for breaking my heart. Posted in Everyday life. By Red Dress Diary. The fact I was unhappy, broken hearted and discontented was the reason why I was able to take the bits of me and put them back together into a way that was better than before. Almost everything new in the world comes from this place of discontentment because if we were happy with the world is then why would we change anything? Of course this sits a spectrum that starts at mild discontent to total and utt...
therantygirl.wordpress.com