SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 4 / (3244362 - 3244416)

3244362. theramblingseminarian | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Samplings: Teaching and Philosophy. What’s all this about? In Word and Deed: What the Elderly Taught Me About Ministry. Leading a Bible study at a nursing home is not a sexy ministry. No one gives you great acclaim for it. No one recognizes your name because of “that thing you do.” Actually, the people you minister to often don’t remember your name at all. Warren can barely stay awake. He’s a gruff man and has few words. He’ll awake from his afternoon ...Today, as I was d...
theramblingseminarian.wordpress.com
3244363. The Rambling Shoe | Fashion and Travel Blog
Fashion and Travel Blog. November 13, 2011. Seattle is famous for its skyline. Seattle built its first skyscraper in 1904 and has undergone several construction booms since. Nineteen of the twenty tallest buildings in Washington are located in Seattle. Seattle has 12 skyscrapers that rise more than 152 metres. Seattle’s skyline is ranked first in the Northwestern United States. Http:/ www.jockfairweather.com. November 7, 2011. Along with a huge salmon! Http:/ www.jockfairweather.com. November 3, 2011.
theramblingshoe.wordpress.com
3244364. 私のジョブ日記
theramblingsocialworker.com
3244365. theramblingsof-misszeppelin
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
theramblingsof-misszeppelin.blogspot.com
3244366. The Ramblings of a 30-ish Woman
The Ramblings of a 30-ish Woman. Sunday, January 18, 2009. My Big Fat Social Networking Addiction. Less than one month on Facebook. And I'm totally hooked! My initial response to all of this social networking stuff was "that's for the youngsters.my nieces and nephews are on that, why would I get on? Then, some of my girlfriends mentioned they were on Facebook. So I gave it a try. Turns out, it's a pretty cool thing. It's not much help in the way of productivity, but it's pretty fun. Here's the low down o...
theramblingsofa30-ishwoman.blogspot.com
3244367. The Ramblings of a Bibliophilic Hobbit
A blog of mostly about writing, literature, ramblings, fandoms, and other randomness. Sunday, June 5, 2016. It's time for challenge #2! Way to go Team Fedora! Here are the prompts:. Owena, why are you hiding behind me? What did you do? I whirled around to face my best friend. She raised her hands defensively. Now wait a minute. Why do you automatically assume that I did something? I raised an eyebrow. Owena grinned. "Fine, you got me." I rolled my eyes, not wanting to hear anything about it. You would th...
theramblingsofabibliophilichobbit.blogspot.com
3244368. The Ramblings of a Blogging Film Addict
The Ramblings of a Blogging Film Addict. Movie of the Month. The Biggest Movies of 2013. DVD of the month. The Host, Andrew Niccol, USA, 2013. March 23, 2012. Teaser trailer has just been released. Will Stephanie Meyer have another hit on her hands and will it be as big as. The Hunger Games, Gary Ross, USA, 2012. March 23, 2012. Everyone is saying yes, but we’ll just have to wait and see. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2, Bill Condon, USA, 2012. March 23, 2012. A teaser trailer for. October 6, 2011.
theramblingsofabloggingfilmaddict.wordpress.com
3244369. The Ramblings Of A Bookaholic
The Ramblings Of A Bookaholic. The learning journal of a future teacher librarian. Thursday, July 19, 2012. ETL402 - Module 1. MODULE 1 - CHILDREN'S LITERATURE. Post a comment to the forum justifying what you consider should be the key elements of any definition of children's literature. Being a fan of Doctor Who one particular definition caught my attention -“Children’s literature is like the Tardis (of Doctor Who fame) - something much bigger on the inside than the outside, enabling immedia...The pleas...
theramblingsofabookaholic.blogspot.com
3244370. the ramblings of a bride on a budget
The ramblings of a bride on a budget. Well It has been a year of 1sts for me, getting engaged, starting a Blog…. I’m 25, have a lovely fiancé and a pet (rabbit). Me and fiancé bought a house last year and have been together for almost 7 years. I’m typically trying to plan what WILL BE a different, enjoyable, never seen before wedding….just like every bride out there. And like many other brides out there have got a very tight budget to stick to…very tight. 8216;do you think we’ll get married one day?
theramblingsofabrideonabudget.com
3244371. The Ramblings of a Closet Writer
The Ramblings of a Closet Writer. The Ramblings of a Closet Writer. Measures To finding To learn An DIGITAL Photographic camera. You could have only acquired. Very first step instructions take a look at typically the photographic camera. Very well "Where could be the shutter release relieve? Very well "Does typically the LDC survey monitor change out and about? These inquiries may well seem rather general but they are crucial that you receive informed about your own personal final associate. Your own per...
theramblingsofaclosetwriter.blogspot.com
3244372. The Ramblings of a College Student | Just another WordPress.com site
The Ramblings of a College Student. Just another WordPress.com site. Best Friend’s Blog. 8220;OH THE PLACES YOU WILL GO”. Borrowed from: http:/ www.stumbleupon.com/su/7kLxK9/garymcparland.1x.com/photo/61612/4501/. Today, I was thinking about what I want to do in the future. If you read my last post then you know that I am not talking about my career choice because I still have NO IDEA what I want to do. I have decided though, that I really would love to travel! CAROLINE’S DREAM JOURNEYS. Every Monday, We...
theramblingsofacollegestudent.wordpress.com
3244373. Ramblings of a Computer Man
Ramblings of a Computer Man. A place of information with regard to the businesses and internet portals in the UK associated with ableSEO and Compass Computing. Hopefully a useful source of web based knowledge and links that will assist others to find what they require. Welcome to the ramblings of a computer man - ableSEO London. Thursday, 9 January 2014. Home storage, Business archiving, Caravan storage, Boat storage, Vintage Cars storage and Small Business stock storage. Posted by ableSEO.com. It's a gr...
theramblingsofacomputerman.blogspot.com
3244374. The Ramblings of a Confused Mind
The Ramblings of a Confused Mind. Thursday, June 9, 2011. You spin my head right round, right round. Things are so hectic over here. Between tons of work, the shop coming up and small man's birthday, I am totally torn mentally, emotionally and financially. SO much stuff, and it feels like everything is happening at the same time. I am sure people revel in chaotic situations, unfortunately I am not one of them. I prefer my problems, one at a time, thank you very much. More to come soon. I have cried so mu...
theramblingsofaconfusedmind.blogspot.com
3244375. theramblingsofadiscouragedborderline « Borderline and Avoidant Personality Disorder wrapped up in a chaotic package.
Borderline and Avoidant Personality Disorder wrapped up in a chaotic package. Are there good people in this world, or just people who think they are good? If you were in hell, would satan tell you you were in hell, or give the illusion that it was not hell, so you would think there was a escape from the torment? Do not fix someones cell phone, and leave something in their car. They will not come back to give you what you left in the car. Their phone is fixed, your purpose is done. Fourth I have to deal w...
theramblingsofadiscouragedborderline.wordpress.com
3244376. The Ramblings Of A Dyslexic Writer | Thnak Dog I'm A Dyslexic writer
The Ramblings Of A Dyslexic Writer. Thnak Dog I'm A Dyslexic writer. April 2, 2011. Mary was so lost in thought that when the front door opened and Josh entered she jumped. As always he started to head right to his room with no word to her. This time however she had to be strong for him and she stopped him. Josh we need to talk. Oh Mom not now I have homework to do. Your homework can wait. What Did someone die? Not yet. Now sit. I think the time has come to tell you how your uncle Tommy really died.
theramblingsofadyslexicwriter.wordpress.com
3244378. Simply Shaz
theramblingsofafairy.blogspot.com
3244379. The Ramblings of a Fish Warrior
The Ramblings of a Fish Warrior. Thursday, 8 March 2012. Some very interesting reads regarding the Invisible Children Campaign-. Http:/ ilto.wordpress.com/2006/11/02/the-visible-problem-with-invisible-children/. Http:/ purple-bones.tumblr.com/post/18895660571/kony-2012. Now I am a firm believer in getting people to think about important issues. This celeb-obsessed society we have created which worships un-talented fools like the Jersey Shore idiots and Bieber must stop. So here's my advise guys! Don't ju...
theramblingsofafishwarrior.blogspot.com
3244380. The Ramblings of a Future Teacher
The Ramblings of a Future Teacher. Sunday, November 27, 2016. Trapezoids and Hypotenuses and Circumferences! The Importance of Geometry. So what is geometry all about? The first thing I think about when I hear the word ". Is shapes. When I think about it further, I remember concepts like area, perimeter, parallelogram, circumference, hypotenuse, length and width. But what is the purpose of all of these terms when talking about geometry? The first time one learns. Why would we need to know about geometry?
theramblingsofafutureteacher.blogspot.com
3244381. theramblingsofagirl | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. March 27, 2013. Me Myself and I. Why is it that when I have assignments due, I would rather do anything else? Sometimes I wonder if I have A.D.D. Sometimes I think maybe it’s just an overall laziness. But at the beginning of the semester I was on top of everything. Now I’m beginning to get senioritis… at the end of my sophomore year. No bueno. Lesson for the Day. The faster you get it done, the sooner you can forget about it. March 20, 2013. Me Myself and I. No way in hell.
theramblingsofagirl.wordpress.com
3244382. The Ramblings of a Grateful Mommy
Monday, January 5, 2009. So, another year was here and gone, and I always like to be able to look back on each year, and be like . "YOu remember 2008 - that was the year we .". I was sitting here thinking about 2008, trying to sum it up in a sentence or less, and I am having the hardest time doing so.So many memorable things have happened this year, however, there have been a few that have really left an impression. Tami, I love and respect you.and your sweet advice and strong resolve. 10 The wedding day...
theramblingsofagratefulmommy.blogspot.com
3244383. The Ramblings of a Homeschooled Gamer
The Ramblings of a Homeschooled Gamer. The skeletons in my closet take half damage from piercing weapons. Thursday, October 21, 2010. My thoughts on the "Schwarzenegger v. Entertainment Merchants Association" law. I promised myself I wouldn't go on a huge, passionate rant about the subject. Instead, I offer you two links. Http:/ www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/extra-credits/1961-Free-Speech. And a small rant-ette on the subject. At least, the future of gaming as a medium for artistic expression.
theramblingsofahomeschooledgamer.blogspot.com
3244384. The Ramblings of a Housewife
Thursday, March 31, 2011. I am so excited to finally be moving into our new apartment! I can't wait to show you all pictures of the new place all painted and pretty! Have a wonderful weekend! Sunday, March 27, 2011. I finally decided on the paint colors and the hubbs and I went out today and got the paint at Lowes.yay! The Living Room will be Bay Mist by Valspar:. And I think that I am going to do the kitchen white! The bathroom and guest bedroom will be Coastal Jetty by Valspar:. Tuesday, March 22, 2011.
theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com
3244385. The Ramblings of a Kindred Spirit
The Ramblings of a Kindred Spirit. A 20-something’s reflections on the journey thus far. Tuesday, 3 September 2013. So I have a bit of exciting news. I've been dreaming and working away on a new project this summer. It's a new blog. Well, it's not exactly new. It will be this blog totally revamped! With new vision, a new heart and GUEST BLOGGERS! I'm super pumped about it and I really hope you'll stop by and check it out. It will be coming to you sometime this fall. Just wanted to share my news with you.
theramblingsofakindredspirit.blogspot.com
3244386. The Ramblings of Alex
The Ramblings of Alex. A growing collection of Brainfarts. Monday, 21 March 2011. This is serious business. As you may or may not know already, Japan is in a bit of trouble at the moment. They had an earthquake and soon after a tsunami, which probably. Isn't a very nice thing to experience. So, good old Buckethead, being the kind and generous soul he is, has decided to make a song dedicated to Japan and it's people, and release it on iTunes. But that's not all! Links to this post. Initially, I was asked ...
theramblingsofalex.blogspot.com
3244387. The Ramblings of a Literature Nerd
The Ramblings of a Literature Nerd. Is Instalove Really Love? A really huge trend in YA and basically everywhere is instalove. As usual, I did not have a problem with it until I noticed it appearing so frequently, especially in contemporary, which is my most read genre. If you don’t know what instalove is, I’d be surprised, but basically it is where two characters meet and it is described as “love at first sight.” The thing is…. For a while, I’ve been able to brush off the instalove, but then I not...
theramblingsofaliteraturenerd.wordpress.com
3244388. Vic. | The ramblings of a London girl
The ramblings of a London girl. Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
theramblingsofalondongirl.wordpress.com
3244389. The Ramblings of a Madman
The Ramblings of a Madman. Is the Juice worth the squeeze? Hello good people. I saw something with a similar format on the interwebs and I thought it'd be a splendid idea if I did something like it. This one's fairly simple. I take a wellness or enjoyment activity and write about it in an objectively subjective way. I prepared this draft specifically for you. Without further ado, I give you, Is the Juice worth the squeeze? What doing it really feels like? Is the juice worth the squeeze? The second proble...
theramblingsofamadman-afam.com
3244390. The Ramblings of a Mad Pensioner
The Ramblings of a Mad Pensioner. Sunday, 2 February 2014. Where's Lady Magpie Gone. I know all you readers have been wondering what happen to that mad pensioner Lady Magpie, that used to write on this blog. Has she finally gone on to caches new or just faded away in the lost valley of Geocaching. Well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm live and well and still kicking, although perhaps at a reduced rate. My room of gloom, everyone else had left. Mo will be remembered by many. My dear Sister Mo, who was...
theramblingsofamadpensioner.blogspot.com
3244391. The Ramblings Of A Mad Woman... - Poetry
The Ramblings Of A Mad Woman. Welcome good people to the Ramblings Of A Mad Woman! By Rebecca E Clarke. I present a spot of poetry! Word is a word,. A word that can be heard,. That's what makes it a word,. Rather than a thought,. A thought can be taught,. But never bought,. People will buy into a thought,. A thought can be caught,. Just something to make you think,. Or see a shrink ,. To talk about the thought,. That you worded to the shrink that you bought,. Who in turn caught the thought ,. But then I ...
theramblingsofamadwoman.weebly.com
3244392. The Ramblings of a Merch Guy
The Ramblings of a Merch Guy. A few previews from my official Marvel themed show at Mondo Gallery in Austin, TX. Opening reception is April 25th, from 7-10pm. It’s going to be a lot of fun, and I’m excited for people to finally see what I’ve been working on since November. For those asking about prints, they will be available through the gallery, and leftovers will most likely be made available through mondotees.com. Reblogged 1 year ago. Reblogged 1 year ago. Reblogged 1 year ago. Reblogged 1 year ago.
theramblingsofamerchguy.tumblr.com
3244393. The Ramblings of a Momma
The Ramblings of a Momma. The ramblings of a momma and her boys. Thursday, December 1, 2016. Generation Good and Coffee&Chocolate Party! I had the chance to host a Generation Good party and combined it with a House Party that involved Starbucks and Lindt chocolate! It was a fun night making coffee and hot chocolate, eating different types of Lindt goodies, and then playing bingo and winning prizes from Seventh Generation, Bobble, and Annies! Fun in the kitchen making coffee! Tuesday, October 18, 2016.
theramblingsofamomma.blogspot.com
3244394. Ramblings of a Mommy
Ramblings of a Mommy. Friday, June 12, 2015. Today was another wonderful day in the neighborhood…. It was one of those days as a teacher/homeschool mom. When you get the warm fuzzies because you are that sort of nerd. I don't even fight the inner-nerd anymore ;). Today I planned for Charlotte to do a worksheet of problems. I chose this particular worksheet because the problems are horizontal instead of vertical. Vertical placement of problems sometimes rushes kids into a procedure without understanding.
theramblingsofamommy.blogspot.com
3244395. theramblingsofamummy
Tema Sederhana. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
theramblingsofamummy.blogspot.com
3244396. The Ramblings of an Eccentric Writer
The Ramblings of an Eccentric Writer. Saturday, June 15, 2013. I once had the chance to critique and beta-read this amazing book for a girl named Mirriam Neal once. I absolutely fell in love with it, and all its characters. It's an amazing book called Monster. As I read it, slightly rough and not yet in publishing stages, was still completely amazing. Now she's refined it, and guess what? That's right people, you can own your very own paperback copy of Monster. So what are you waiting for? Let's say Jack...
theramblingsofaneccentricwriter.blogspot.com
3244398. The Ramblings of an Endurance Junkie
theramblingsofanendurancejunkie.blogspot.com
3244399. Welcome to my blog...
Welcome to my blog. Monday, June 10, 2013. Although it may seem that things are not working out, never give up! Everything you do is a learning moment. Embrace your mistakes and grow as an individual :D. Monday, June 3, 2013. Thought of the day. I love Alice in Wonderland. When I saw this picture, I felt like I needed to share it with my fellow bloggers. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did 😸 :D. Saturday, May 25, 2013. You find inspiration anywhere. Inspiration of the day. Saturday, May 18, 2013. It adds...
theramblingsofanenglishteacher.blogspot.com
3244400. The Ramblings Of An Idiot
The Ramblings Of An Idiot. Ahlan wa sahlan…. June 17, 2015. Assalamu alaikum and hello i bid to all…. Alhamdulillah ramadhan is upon us yet again. And with that, I’d like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness if i have done any mistakes or may have cause any discomfort that is unbeknown to me over the course of my writting and whatever wrong i may have done. I wish all the best during this ramadhan and may we achieve the abundance of blessings from our Creator. Barakallahu fikum…. May 17, 2015.
theramblingsofanidiot.wordpress.com
3244401. The Ramblings of Anna | A collection of thoughts and adventures
The Ramblings of Anna. A collection of thoughts and adventures. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Ode to a porter. The Inca Trail involves two decent uphill sections and three decent downhill sections and lots of steps including one lot nicknamed “Gringo Killers” (see this. Also, they have amazing calf muscles. Day 1 Looking fresh and clean. The first of many views of valleys…. Our first Incan ruins. We delighted in the blue sky. No lack of hill climbs. Claire and Ruben, our guide.
theramblingsofanna.wordpress.com
3244402. The ramblings of an obsessive crafter
The ramblings of an obsessive crafter. Saturday, March 13, 2010. My son's recently discovered that a piece of fabric tied at the neck makes a cape and all the joys that do with it! Being the good mom I am not wanting them to get hurt with the way I just stitched said fabric together at the neck I decided that my boys needed capes with velcro! Here's what I came up with! The day after I started to make them I went into labor and gave birth so right now we only have 1 made! Embroidered super hero cape.
theramblingsofanobsessivecrafter.blogspot.com
3244403. theRamblingsofanOldLady
Young Scott, Young Sandy and Young David. A long time ago. Saturday, August 27, 2011. Today is the first day. I just want to start by saying that I owe EVERYTHING I am and have to my God, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost. Without them I am nothing - with God I can be ANYTHING. I really don't know "what" exactly, but my idea is the OCCASIONAL (once a week) post of some of my favorite things. The people, places and "things" I love. (does this thing have a spell checker? SON DAVID: http:/ ...
theramblingsofanoldlady.blogspot.com
3244405. The Ramblings of Another Mother
Friday, 23 March 2012. This is what it has recently looked like most of the time between me and Rockchick. I call it her rockstar attitude (quietly to myself) its her way, or the attitude way. She screams at us, throws hissy-fits, slams doors and sulks, basically she makes life hell for everyone around her. Needless to say life was stressful for everyone. BUT we have started to deal with it. Its still THERE but its much better. This is what we did. An article on sulking and whining. Which reminded me of.
theramblingsofanothermother.blogspot.com
3244406. The Ramblings of a Payne – Yes, my last name is Payne. And this title is a pun.
The Ramblings of a Payne. Yes, my last name is Payne. And this title is a pun. Me: 0 – Brain:? January 10, 2017. A day ten update. I said a meltdown would happen in February. What I am experiencing now, I would not call it a meltdown. I would more call it my brain testing its own resolve. It is actually quite normal for me. This last week, writing has been rough. I would hesitate to put the … More Me: 0 – Brain:? Me: 0 – Brain:? C 1998- C. 2006. January 4, 2017. C 1998- C. 2006. The Fruit of a Commitment.
theramblingsofapayne.wordpress.com
3244407. The~Ramblings~Of~A~Pen | Never stop looking at the world. Never stop reading to find out what sense other people have made of it.
The Ramblings Of A Pen. Never stop looking at the world. Never stop reading to find out what sense other people have made of it. A Crack in the wall Episode 4. September 2, 2013. It’s always have and never hold. You’ve begun to feel like home. What’s mine is yours to leave or take. What’s mine is yours to make your own. Oh, oh,oh. I’ll look after you. 8211; The Fray (Look After You). Maybe that was a good thing. The Ajah area had become increasingly chaotic these past few days. Continue reading →. How do...
theramblingsofapen.wordpress.com
3244408. THE RAMBLINGS OF A PREACHERS WIFE
Blog hop social link up! Tuesday, February 7, 2012. Blog hop social link up! I am so excited to link up again this week with Made in a Day. So , What has been on my mind this last few days? I have no idea! No, not really, I do have something I would like to ask your. Do you think it is proper and respectful for a Minister to be. Facebooking during Church service? Last week I came across a minister that was posting updates on his FB page. During service time. I am a little concerned. Away this past Friday.
theramblingsofapreacherswife.blogspot.com
3244409. The Ramblings of a Private Chef | Food Writing and Recipes
Recipes On This Blog. The Ramblings of a Private Chef. Food Writing and Recipes. Don’t Shoot Me I’m Only The Cook. May 4, 2009 by chefsheila. OR……Migraines and babies make for a scatterbrained Private Chef. What a way to begin a blog eh? Just before a major move, in the middle of pollen season, on the way to a trip to the East Coast, and by they way, one of the worst migraines I have ever experienced. However, here I am. Raring to go and full of pent up words and cooking experiments. In the mean time, in...
theramblingsofaprivatechef.wordpress.com
3244410. The Ramblings of a PR student. | PR student with a passion for digital PR and cosmetics
Skip to main content. Skip to secondary content. The Ramblings of a PR student. PR student with a passion for digital PR and cosmetics. Moving in with the partner, your guide to domestic conflict. April 16, 2013. Moving in with your other half is a daunting aspect, it really is a make or break part of the relationship that will test the compatibility and the patience of each party involved, this blog post is designed to help you deal with any domestic conflict. It’s easy to presume what is wrong, b...
theramblingsofaprstudent.wordpress.com
3244411. A Work In Progress | The Not-So-Sophisticated Ramblings of a Queen
A Work In Progress. The Not-So-Sophisticated Ramblings of a Queen. A Bit About Myself. 21 Things That Should Be Illegal. August 14, 2015. I haven’t listed for a while, and I was thinking whilst I was writing one of my quizzes, and I thought, ‘Hey, that should be illegal! 21 Things That Should Be Illegal (IMO*). Really bad books (which are coincidentally published). 8211; I just have a quick question. IF YOUR BOOK IS WRITTEN SO TERRIBLY THAT IT HURTS ME TO READ, HOW DO YOU GET IT PUBLISHED? It is so stres...
theramblingsofaqueen.wordpress.com
3244412. The Ramblings of a Quiet man
The Ramblings of a Quiet man. Yes I ramble and talk about whatever happens to be in my head at that particular moment. Tuesday, 30 October 2012. Yes I'm still here and decided to do another blog post and break with my normal tradition of humours posts and do a somewhat serious one.on the new windows 8. Okay I have just upgraded my desktop and from windows 7 was seamless no issues at all kept all my files settings and programs even the desktop wallpaper remained. On the desktop the yellow folder icon seco...
theramblingsofaquietman.com
3244413. Protected Blog › Log in
Https:/ theramblingsofarecoveringanorexic.wordpress.com/. Is marked private by its owner. If you were invited to view this site, please log in. Below Read more about privacy settings. Larr; Back to WordPress.com.
theramblingsofarecoveringanorexic.wordpress.com
3244414. theramblingsofaredhead | nothing special, just random ideas from a red headed girl
Nothing special, just random ideas from a red headed girl. Just a Little Bit About The Redhead. Bathroom Fans and Community. February 16, 2015. This weekend we had the privilege of having my in-laws stay with us. It was fantastic! We laughed, talked, and we also learned a whole lot about bathroom fans. We couldn’t believe that we stared at that outlet, the key to switching on the fan, for over 7 months and yet never thought that it could be the answer to all our fan woes. As Jake put it, Mind Blown.
theramblingsofaredhead.wordpress.com
3244415. The Ramblings of a Simple Heart
The Ramblings of a Simple Heart. Just a girl talking about her life as a wife, mother, friend, daughter, sister.woman. Saturday, October 5, 2013. Our Trip to Apple Hill. We are trying to get all the fun holiday activities in before Stephen has to leave for training, so this weekend we decided to visit Apple Hill. I have heard several people talk about how nice it is so we decided to check it out! Just a little taste of the sweet desserts they had. This is a trout pond that you can pay to fish in. I was n...
theramblingsofasimpleheart.blogspot.com
3244416. The Ramblings Of A Teenage Boy
The Ramblings Of A Teenage Boy. Saturday, February 6, 2010. Just wanted to let you know about something great that me and Nick Tsutsunava have been working on lately. We are writing and directing a short film called Project Iris. Coming May, 2010. You can click here for the official website. Also, here's the trailer. Enjoy! You might have to make it full screen to avoid my blog cutting off the edge of the vid. Just click the vid and hit the 'F' button. Sorry. Tuesday, February 3, 2009. With that, the big...
theramblingsofateenageboy.blogspot.com