SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 43 / (3353943 - 3353994)

3353943. The Scrappy Farm
Samstag, Dezember 18, 2010. Endlich ist es soweit. Eine große Lieferung mit Papieren von Fancy Pants und viele neue Alben von K&Company, American Crafts und DieCutsWithAView sind eingetroffen. Zudem konnten wir unsere Vorräte an Glue Dots auffüllen. Auch der Instant Setter von Making Memories und das Notch-And-Die-Werkzeug von Basic Grey sind wieder lieferbar. Alle Neuheiten finden Sie HIER. Sonntag, September 19, 2010. ENDLICH- Neuheiten im Shop. Dann schauen Sie doch in unserem Shop. Die ersten 30 Best...
thescrappyfarm.blogspot.com
3353944. The Scrappy Farmer; scraps, tractors & quilts!
The Scrappy Farmer; scraps, tractors and quilts! For me there is more fun in a bag of scraps than a whole room of yardage. I will be sharing my love of scraps, tractors (I live on a farm) and quilts. Wednesday, September 28, 2016. The consumption of my time. I love this little project so much that I've cut out enough so that I can make a much larger quilt! I've started on the next month's project which we'll be working with French knots. Lots and lots of French knots! Tuesday, August 30, 2016. I'm lookin...
thescrappyfarmer.blogspot.com
3353945. The Scrappy Game Dev
The Scrappy Game Dev. Tuesday, August 9, 2011. I've started telling my friends about my big indie game dev plans. They've all been extremely supportive and kind. They've all also offered me advice. There's quite a bit of overlap. Here's what they've said so far:. Go to the doctors! If I'm not going to have benefits for a while, it's good to get everything checked out while I do have it. Set up an LLC! Document this experience. It'll be worth it if it helps to get my name out there. Monday, August 8, 2011.
thescrappygamedev.com
3353946. The {Scrappy} Girl Next Door
The {Scrappy} Girl Next Door. Wednesday, April 15, 2015. Art Journaling: Instant Happiness. So how many of you art journal? Do you art journal AND scrapbook - or do you prefer one over the other? I used to view art journaling as something I just didn't have time for. I would admire the work of others, but felt like it wasn't a necessary thing. (I viewed my scrapbooks as necessary, and frankly didn't have any extra time left for other hobbies.). I feel so lucky to have found these amazing group of ladies.
thescrappygirlnextdoor.com
3353947. The Scrappy Gourmet
Food can be a healthy obsession. Thursday, August 6, 2009. Who's reading out there? What do you think? What do you want more of (besides posts - I already know I'm slack)? Drop a line or comment! Wednesday, August 5, 2009. Yes, I ripped that title straight from a side dish at Tupelo. I freaking love them. I think that beets are highly under-appreciated. I guess some of you folks feel like they taste like dirt. Am I right? Maybe it's an acquired. In the summer, I love my beets marinated then enjoyed raw i...
thescrappygourmet.blogspot.com
3353948. The Scrappy Gourmet - Scrapbooking Supplies and Kits
From The Scrappy Gourmet's NEW OWNER! Such an eventful week. I have some wonderful friends who gave me a lot of their time. To help get the store out of boxes and ready to go. Today, the shipping area was set up. Orders have been placed for new product and the new shopping cart and webpage are. Being developed. If you have placed an order during our move, I will be getting those. During the move, Dee and Kirk have been great at sharing their knowledge. So look for her kits in the near future. Project rig...
thescrappygourmet.com
3353949. The Scrappy Gourmet Blog
Saturday, March 2, 2013. Two of a Kind. Sheila Rumney captured the special connection between her husband and son in this fun-loving 6x6 chipboard mini album. Created in Sheila's rustic vintage style, you'll love all the little touches that make this project so unique, including a custom stitched frayed edge fabric pocket page, impressed washer and handmade dangle! The Scrappy Gourmet blog. Tuesday, February 5, 2013. The Scrappy Gourmet blog. Thursday, January 3, 2013. The Scrappy Gourmet blog. Welcome t...
thescrappygourmetbloginspiration.blogspot.com
3353950. thoughts from a scrappy traveller
Thoughts from a scrappy traveller. Thursday, 5 August 2010. New blog on the block. Well hello there. Just a quick note to tell you I am back up and running. This blog however, will not be updated anymore. Just follow the link below to my new site. Happy travels to all! Http:/ lazysundaylove.blogspot.com/. Monday, 5 July 2010. It's been so long. It's been quite a while since my last entry.just so much on my mind. Since my last entry I have thought long and hard about everything there is to, resig. Wears b...
thescrappyhotlist.blogspot.com
3353951. The Scrappy Housewife Cooks
The Scrappy Housewife Cooks. Tuesday, January 24, 2012. Ham and Potato Soup (A Favorite! We found this user submitted recipe on Cooking.com and we use it often at our house. You can find it. We first used it when trying to find a new use for our leftover Christmas ham. It's quick, hearty and makes quite a bit for two people. Adam gets all the credit for picking it out. Shh - don't tell him I said that. ;) xoxo - Christina. 2 cans green beans. Leftover bone and ham. 2 Add enough water to cover the potatoes.
thescrappyhousewifecooks.blogspot.com
3353952. The Scrappy Kat
Saturday, April 4, 2009. The Scrappy Kat Blog. For The Scrappy Kat Blog please visit it here. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). The Scrappy Kat Blog. Aka The Scrappy Kat. View my complete profile.
thescrappykat.blogspot.com
3353953. The Scrappy Kat
Tuesday, June 30, 2015. July at Scraps N Pieces. Summer activities are in full swing where I am and I'm loving it! Is the new designer collab kit this month and it's perfect for scrapping all those summer activities or your everyday layouts. No matter what your you're making there is something in it for you! Don't forget to create a layout with this great kit and earn points in the forum towards a store coupon by posting in the Collab Kit Challenge! If one mega kit wasn't enough, Bits N Pieces. Don't for...
thescrappykat.com
3353954. The Scrappy Life of Mine
The Scrappy Life of Mine. An adventure of a mom and artist. Tuesday, February 15, 2011. Shoot me an e-mail at TallDeamsDesign@gmail.com. So I can get your candy in the mail! Saturday, February 12, 2011. Card Cupids Valentine's Day Appreciation Blog Tour. Welcome to the Card Cupids Appreciation Blog Tour! If you have just hopped on the tour, please go to the first stop Card Cupids (. Blog) If you have arrived from. Then you are in the right place. Thanks for stopping by! Once all are folder you are going ...
thescrappylifeofmine.blogspot.com
3353956. The Scrappy Mermaid
Mini On Monday [Love]. Es ist jetzt schon fast Ende Juni und ich habe euch noch gar nicht mein Mini Book des Monats Juni gezeigt! Das möchte ich hiermit nachholen. Ich hatte vor ein paar Monaten bei IG ein kleines Paket mit Scrapgoodies gewonnen und wollte damals daraus ein Mini Book nach einer Idee von Alexandra. Gestalten. Monatelang lag es dann aber unfertig in meinem Stash und erst letzte Woche habe ich es geschafft, ein paar schicke Fotos einzukleben und es zu fotografieren. Ich wünsche euch nun noc...
thescrappymermaid.blogspot.com
3353960. The Scrappyness In Me
The Scrappyness In Me. A place for family and friends to see what's going on with my life and my creative MOJO. Sunday, July 31, 2011. Sketch 162 and Sketch 164. I think I might just have gotten some of my mojo back thanks to. SKETCH #162 from CREATIVE SCRAPPERS. I guess life is no. Longer what it used to be and I now have to figure out how to fit in my love for scrapbooking into my new life because I have really missed it. Here is what I did! PSI have NO idea why my post is purple and black! And thank y...
thescrappynessinme.blogspot.com
3353961. The Scrappy Octopus
What Happened To Your Flying V? The rookies. I like them. A lot. Questioning my sexual identity a lot. I don't think the Ducks were prepared to deal with this fast creative line. Nyquist has the moves. Brunner has the shot. Andersson has.really good manners? No, he is responsible. And a good defensive forward on a line in which if Nyquist and Brunner feel like makin' bacon, he's there to cover. His grand larceny was in full effect last night. Those three steals in one shift, are you kidding me? That's a ...
thescrappyoctopus.blogspot.com
3353962. scrappy one
Back in the saddle again. Well, that was a dry spell! Here are a few layouts I've done recently. The digital layout was created using a kit by Marci Parmeley called "A Time to Love.". Since I've seemed to have vanished. I really haven't but just been busy. Does anyone have a magic pill that makes kids organized, clean, respectful, and loves homework by any chance? If you do, I'll pay thousands for it. Just email me. :). Click on any image for a larger version. Have a great weekend all! Also, I just wante...
thescrappyone.blogspot.com
3353963. The Scrappy Parrot
Tuesday, May 24, 2011. This is our version of homemade peckablocks. As yesterday was Lola's henniversary when she celebrated two years of freedom from the battery cages we needed to do something a bit special. I have seen various recipes for peckablocks, so I took bits and tweaked it to suit us. Pellets/mash/or in our case Allen and Page ex-battery crumbs. Some yummy bits- we used. Gardman husk-free wild bird feed (this has oats, bits of seed etc). Garvo mixed corn special. I ended up making quite a few,...
thescrappyparrot.blogspot.com
3353964. The Scrappy Penguin - Home
Dont swim with scissors! Were just getting started. Check back often for updates. We are a small family business that creates and sells paper crafts. Our passion is greeting and note cards, but we also craft small gifts. We use rubber stamping and other embellishments to decorate our items. One of us is a demonstrator for Stampin Up! To see her website. Our site for samples of our products and contact us for more information. Keep checking back for new additions. Thanks for stopping by!
thescrappypenguin.com
3353965. The Scrappy Professional
In the middle of it…. On February 20, 2012. If you live in the real world, then you know that things won’t always go right at work. If you work in a client service profession, you will come to realize that things will go wrong very often. Even when you give the client what they ask for, when they ask for –it can still very well be the wrong thing to deliver! Scrappy Professionals do not quit, and are relentless champions of integrity and character. Achieving Success at Every Level. On October 23, 2011.
thescrappyprofessional.wordpress.com
3353966. The Scrappy Quilter
Aka Fabric ala Carte) A resource and meeting place for creative people that love fabric as much as I do. Wednesday, August 12, 2015. Hapi - Designed by Amy Butler. My new store website is growing a little every day. It's a lot of work, but I've always like organizing. Did you know that I always list my 1/2 yard and yard bundles with a 5% discount? Check out the links above for the gorgeous Amy Butler bundle, just one of the bundles available. Merry and Bright - Maywood Studio. And check out my "NEW".
thescrappyquilter.blogspot.com
3353967. The Scrappy Quilter
Turning Scraps and More into Works of Art! But, I so loved the process that I started to take classes and have been passionate about making quilts ever since. I will be keeping everything that Lisa has created in Scrappy Quilter and will be adding a few more things! We look forward to seeing you soon at Scrappy Quilter! Monday through Friday: 9:30AM to 5:30PM. Saturday: 9:30AM to 3:30PM. 1208 FM 78, Suite J. Schertz, TX 78154. Scrappy Tumbler Texas/Western Quilt Kit. Row By Row License Plates.
thescrappyquilter.com
3353968. The Scrappy Redheads
Tuesday, July 23, 2013. Tuesday, March 27, 2012. CCC #105 and My Creative Time Challenge. Tuesday, February 28, 2012. Cricut Cardz Challenge #103. Tuesday, January 3, 2012. Wednesday, December 7, 2011. Cricut Cardz Challenge #97. Wednesday, November 23, 2011. Cricut Cardz Challenge #96. Wednesday, November 9, 2011. Cricut Cardz Challenge #95. CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE #95. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Indiana, United States. View my complete profile. Cardz TV with Mary. Live Love and Scrap.
thescrappyredheads.blogspot.com
3353969. Web hosting provider - Bluehost.com - domain hosting - PHP Hosting - cheap web hosting - Frontpage Hosting E-Commerce Web Hosting Bluehost
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
thescrappyscribe.com
3353970. The Scrappy Sculptor | from junk to art
From junk to art. Waste to Art State Finals. A Horse of Course! Gary’s Big Day Out. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow “The Scrappy Sculptor”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thescrappysculptor.com
3353971. The Scrappy Shack
Wednesday, October 21, 2009. I love to alter! Especially items that are just lying around in my messy craft area. Waste not! Since Halloween is just around the corner I would like to share with you an altered trick or treat goodie bucket that your kids will surely love especially of what you put inside :). Here's a sample of an altered Prima bucket covered with Halloween themed patterned papers. Then you're ready to fill the bucket with sweet treats! I just cut pieces of scrap papers to fill-up my notebo...
thescrappyshack.blogspot.com
3353973. the little blue room
Friday, August 24, 2012. Another awesome UStamp with Dawn and Friends event has started! The event is called Heating Up the Holidays! We will be sharing over 40 projects featuring all the holidays coming up.Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas! I'm excited for the holidays! If you'd like to join the event and receive this tutorial and over 40 other tutorials click here Heating Up the Holidays! Thanks for dropping by! Created by Rachel @ The Little Blue Room. What did you think? 1 comments made my day!
thescrappysideoflife.blogspot.com
3353974. The Scrappy Side of: My Life
The Scrappy Side of: My Life. Wednesday, July 29, 2009. Free DVD for your little princess! Do you have a young girl in your home, or as in my case, three? Lol Then check out this free DVD that fisher-price is giving away! Http:/ www.fisher-price.com/pages/v6/default/preciousplaces/landing.asp. Wednesday, July 22, 2009. Http:/ theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/2009/07/big-blog-candy-give-way.html. Tuesday, July 21, 2009. How about some COPICS? Monday, July 20, 2009. Now I'm salivating over this!
thescrappysideofmylife.blogspot.com
3353975. Scrappy Sisters
This is a shared blog between two sisters Stacy and Sara, who love scrapbooking, cardmaking, and crafts. We live many miles apart so we thought we would create a blog to share our work with each other and all of you! Sara is the more creative one and myself Stacy is along for the ride.just for fun. We hope you enjoy what you see and please leave some feedback! Tuesday, September 21, 2010. What would you like to see? It's Sara, the other Scrappy Sister! Monday, September 20, 2010. My sister now feels the ...
thescrappysisters.blogspot.com
3353976. The Scrappy Sketches
Wtorek, 10 stycznia 2017. Wyzwanie#1/2017 - Mapka Kartkowa/ Challenge#1/2017 - Card Sketch. Z ogromną przyjemnością zapraszamy na nasze wzywanie - jest to mapka kartkowa. Można ją obracać, odbijać lustrzanie. Forma pracy: kartka, tag, okładka notesu/albumu, kalendarza etc. Zasady wyzwania znajdując się tutaj. Narzędzie do linkowania prac jest na końcu posta. Zgłaszanie prac do 9 lutego! We are happy to invite you to our challenge - it's a sketch for card, tag. You can turn or mirror the sketch. Thescrapp...
thescrappysketches.blogspot.com
3353980. The Scrappy Software Marketer | Thoughts, expressions and general tidbits of being a scrappy marketer.
The Scrappy Software Marketer. Thoughts, expressions and general tidbits of being a scrappy marketer. We will be coming up on Sunday for one night and I will be driving an EV. Do you have charging stations? Blog Post: The Customer: Retention vs. Salvage trndl.in/1LfG2cl. Email Marketing Expert Joins Adestra to Drive U.S. Growth - Adestra Post adestra.com/email-marketin. Blog Post: Two Things From My Inbox trndl.in/1GRF3u8. Blog Post: Top 5 Email Marketing Challenges trndl.in/1RMo7Kx. September 22, 2009.
thescrappysoftwaremarketer.wordpress.com
3353982. The Scrappy Tree
Kristin, Gayle, Julie and Diana welcome you to The Scrappy Tree! We are four girls from different sides of the world who love to be creative. From California, Minnesota and Illinois in the US to Wales in the UK, we love sharing projects and trying something new, always keeping the sense of fun that brought us together. Don’t worry, be Scrappy! The Scrappy Tree Design Team. Thanks for visiting Today! Sunday, November 10, 2013. Clock Class at The Stamp Attic. Have a lovely weekend. Links to this post.
thescrappytree.blogspot.com
3353983. The Scrappy Tree |
January 26, 2015. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! This left column is widget ready! Add one in the admin panel. This center column is widget ready! Add one in the admin panel. This right column is widget ready! Add one in the admin panel.
thescrappytree.com
3353984. Adam L. Feldman | encouraging the pilgrim :: equipping the practitioner
VOV: A Christian’s Prayer. By Adam L. Feldman. August 12, 2015. Middot; Add Comment. I enjoy live music. I have many fond memories of listening to live bands at coffee shops, outdoor concert venues, and bars. The best part of live music is improvisation. Its wonderful when bands play songs from their albums, but its the unique improvisational additions that make a live concert so special. Improvisation only works [.]. Read Full Article →. Resource: Seeking God’s Face (prayer book). August 4, 2015. Found ...
thescrappyway.com
3353985. Scrappin' on the morning side of Mt. Diablo | Just another WordPress.com weblog
Scrappin' on the morning side of Mt. Diablo. Just another WordPress.com weblog. A Winters Blessing in time for Digital Scrapbook Day! November 7, 2009. I’ve got two layouts to share. The first is from the brand new kit, “ A Winters Blessing. 8221; by Lisa Minor. This beautiful kit has 20 papers and 23 elements, all for only $1.00 at Scrapdebris. Here’s a preview:. A Winters Blessing by Lisa Minor. Here is my layout with this lovely kit:. Sweet, using A Winters Blessing by Lisa Minor. Sprout by Lisa Minor.
thescrappywife.wordpress.com
3353986. The Scrap Quilt Project — turning scraps into quilts, one piece at a time
The Scrap Quilt Project. October 5, 2012. The idea for this site emerged a long while back, as my sister Abby and I. Along with us. We knew one thing for sure: we are not the only quilters with a scrap. 8220;pile of potential.”. This morning I woke up and decided that waiting until we have time to do this will mean it never gets done. I’m supposed to be cleaning up my house and getting ready to leave for a trip to the mainland in a couple of days. But here I am, throwing a first post up, co...I’m n...
thescrapquiltproject.com
3353987. The Scrap Quilt Project — turning scraps into quilts, one piece at a time
The Scrap Quilt Project. October 5, 2012. The idea for this site emerged a long while back, as my sister Abby and I. Along with us. We knew one thing for sure: we are not the only quilters with a scrap. 8220;pile of potential.”. This morning I woke up and decided that waiting until we have time to do this will mean it never gets done. I’m supposed to be cleaning up my house and getting ready to leave for a trip to the mainland in a couple of days. But here I am, throwing a first post up, co...I’m n...
thescrapquiltproject.wellnesshealthblog.com
3353988. The ScrapRoom
Thursday, January 1, 2009. It changes often, and I am constantly trying to keep it organized. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). My other blog links. Scrapin' Chix Design Team. View my complete profile. The Studio It changes often, and I am constantl.
thescrapr00m.blogspot.com
3353989. TheScrapRack Organization for the Scrapbooker
Take your Scrapbook Supply Organization to the next level. Click here to learn more.
thescraprack.com
3353990. ScrapRack - the Ultimate in Organization for Crafters
21 Specialty Storage Pages. 22 Double Sided Duos. Store and Go Bags. Ditto - Tool Organizer. Sign Up for a FREE Class. 2015 Get Organized Challenge Summer. Get Organized in 10 minutes a day. 2015 ScrapRack Totally Tiffany Roadshow. Stop Searching and Start Crafting! Find anything in your Craft Supply Collection in. 30 Seconds or LESS - We guarantee it! Yes you can get all of your supplies into a ScrapRack - it's Expandable! Click here to learn more.
thescraprack.easystorecreator.com
3353991. The Scrap Review - Scrapbook Product Reviews
CHAW 2015 Sneak: Simple Stories Color Vibe and Snap Packs. What do you think? Posted by Ashley Harris. Give Your Expert Opinion. CHAW 2015 Sneak: Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Confetti. What do you think? Posted by Ashley Harris. Give Your Expert Opinion. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Promote Your Page Too. We appreciate donations in any amount. 100%. Of the donations will go directly towards maintaining this site. Some products reviewed on this site have been.
thescrapreview.com
3353992. The Scraproom
Scraps of life, creativity, travel, family and life tidbits. Tuesday, August 4, 2015. Today as I visited Facebook I experienced a bittersweet moment.I was reminded on my calendar that our dear friend Maureen is celebrating her birthday. She is celebrating this birthday, her 40th, in heaven with our Friend Jesus. a friend so very near and dear to her heart and ours. We'll celebrate with you again my friend but for now you are having the very best party. We miss you. Links to this post. New Year. R. Typica...
thescraproom.blogspot.com
3353994. The ScrapRoom Blog
Friday, August 14, 2015. Guest Designer, Heather Tips: More Is More. On this page I added a large group of speech bubbles to emphasize Nathan’s thought process at planning for college. His thoughts are taking over at this point. On this Fall page I used a neutral background with Fall colors and kept it simple. A large group of leaves that look like they’re drifting down from a tree emphasizes the Fall theme. To add variety, I stitched some leaves and used a leaf shape for the photos. Simple Stories So Rad.
thescraproomblog.blogspot.com