SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 24 / 51 / (3374172 - 3374226)

3374172. TheShaspio (Someone :3) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Traditional Art / Hobbyist. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 3 weeks ago. You can drag and drop to rearrange.
theshaspio.deviantart.com
3374173. The Shasta
Renovation of our vintage '69 Shasta Starflyte. How cool can a potty in a camper be? Obviously pretty cool when you are 4! That was a month ago and now we have started the demo on the inside. The camper has been completely gutted except for the floor and now the fun begins. Hopefully by the end of the summer we'll get to take her on her maiden voyage. Until then, I see a lot of work ahead of us! Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Picture Window template. Template images by Nikada.
theshasta.blogspot.com
3374174. The Shasta Files
Thursday, December 9, 2010. An example of a subjective claim is, “Tiger Woods should be the worst player in golf because he has no morals.” This claim is subjective because it represents how someone feels. Subjective claims are can also be viewed as opinions in which people have. An example of an objective claim is, “Tiger Woods has won 14 major professional golf tournaments.” This is an objective claim because it is stating something that is a fact and does not invoke personal standards. The second rule...
theshastafiles.blogspot.com
3374175. Fly Fishing, Guiding and Life in the shadow of Mt. Shasta The Shasta Fly Blog
The Shasta Fly Blog. Fly Fishing, Guiding and Life in the shadow of Mt. Shasta. Skip to Content ↓. So…the lower Sacramento has just been lights out good the last week. 40 to 60 hookups a day are norm right now for those with. Experience and a little help from the weather. Several days of rain seems to have helped. This won’t last forever as the river is getting more pressure as the days get nicer. I don’t need to say more except… CHECK OUT THE BROWNIE! Hot Flies: Rubberlegs, yellow egg, Poxyback PMD #18.
theshastaflyblog.com
3374176. The Shasta Laker-Northern California's Premier Online Magazine
Everything Shasta: Shasta County, Shasta Lake, Lake Shasta. Pictures Events Kids Parents Sports. We don’t need more editorials, talking points,. Opinions, etc., on What The Score Is. Any Substitute for Action is Suspect! It’s Time To Saddle Up! Like Our Founding Fathers Advised'. All photos by Jim Mark unless otherwise noted . The Shasta Laker is Now in. Hibernation. Whilst I Deploy. The Bulk of Me Energies and. Time to the Greatest Danger. Facing America/Earth Ever ie. The NWO Globalist Banksters. Annua...
theshastalaker.com
3374177. Redding Real Estate ~ The Shasta Lifestyle ~ Real Estate for Happy People!
Marketing the Land – Example. Marketing the View – Example. Marketing Luxury – Example. Specializing in Selling Unique Properties - Jeanean and David Gendron. List price (High to Low). List price (Low to High). Redding CA, 96002. Cottonwood CA, 96022. Shingletown CA, 96088. Red Bluff CA, 96080. Jeanean Gendron, Realtor, CDPE, CIAS, SFR, HAFA Certified, IMSD California Real Estate License #01299346. Team Trillium - Knowledge-Based Real Estate Services. Local Listing Broker for HUD Asset Manager, PEMCO, Ltd.
theshastalifestyle.com
3374178. The Shasta Mill Anderson, California
The website dedicated to all those who were once employed at the Northern California pulp and papermaking facility known as. No 1 Paper Machine Floor Page. No2 Paper Machine Page. Mill Closure Aftermath Page. Annual Reunion Picnic Page. The Shasta Mill Employee News Page. Mill Wide Network Page. Service Award Dinner Page. Material Handling and Shipping Page. The Shasta Mill History Forum and Guestbook-Click here to post a message. Driving by the gutted out pulp and paper mill location along Interstate 5 ...
theshastamill.com
3374179. The Shasta Podcaster: HOME PAGE
Home of BoomerTech Radio! Listen every Saturday 2-3 on KCNR-1460AM. The Home of Free Fire Radio! Not sure how to hear a Podcast? Now you can SUBSCRIBE. Http:/ feeds.feedburner.com/theshastapodcaster/RUTK. A word about the. Brought to you by:. Advanced Automotive of Redding. Studio Call-in (when we are live on radio). Comment line (when we aren't). We need SPONSORS,. YOU need more CUSTOMERS. Call Bob at 530-244-7990. Let us produce a Podcast for you! Pray Northstate with Jim Wilson.
theshastapodcaster.com
3374180. The Shat Birder
Birding, Rants and Musings. So why the Shat Birder? I got a bit of stick for calling my blog The Shat Birder and contrary to the jibes it is not a description! Shat is actually (believe it or not) the local name for the village in which I have lived all my life, Skelmanthorpe. And all its inhabitants by the abbreviated “Shatters”! Sunday, 23 December 2012. Rather than show them in all their glory, this is the best of a bad bunch.of photos that is, not Waxwing's! They still make an unmistakable silhouette.
theshatbirder.blogspot.com
3374181. Here Lies Juliet
Think, what if you take one step forward from the real world and proceed to the other side of the world. 9658; who cut the cheese? No pressure put up by ninjie romeo. At exactly.tik tok tik tok - -. Whats the best way to cool off on a summer day? Soak up the sun! 9658; who cut the cheese? No pressure put up by ninjie romeo. At exactly.tik tok tik tok - -. What are you procrastinating right now? 9658; who cut the cheese? No pressure put up by ninjie romeo. At exactly.tik tok tik tok - -. 171; Older Posts.
theshatdapakap.blogspot.com
3374182. 不動産物件の中でも格安の分譲住宅を購入しようヰタミレ
Designed by: Free WordPress Themes. Thanks to Best Free WordPress Themes.
theshatnershow.com
3374183. Shatos Blog | Este es el Blog de los Shatos
Este es el Blog de los Shatos. Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging! Esta entrada fue publicada en Uncategorized. Mayo 3, 2013.
theshatos.com
3374184. Welcome to The Shatswells
Notes from the road of life. From time to time we will stop to post something that might be interesting to someone all of the time (grandparents). We’ll post some things that will be interesting to everyone some of the time (friends and family). However, bets are off on everyone all the time. We’re just not that interesting. :). If you’d like an email account @theshatswells.net just let me know by sending me an email at gary@theshatswells.net.
theshatswells.net
3374185. Welcome theshattafcompany.com - Justhost.com
Web Hosting from Just Host. Design By Design Fusions.
theshattafcompany.com
3374186. Fall to pieces/.
Pass all subjects for EOY. Go Chalet for class gathering. My days,not yours. Sunday, 8 November 2009. Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? V=txfm9kkDc9A&feature=related( Salut D'amour ). Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? V= NDpRaTu2ig&feature=related(Ave Maria,Duet). Http:/ www.youtube.com/watch? Se BehBeh,eu...
theshatter-ed.blogspot.com
3374187. The Shatterbrains
Melting brains across the planet. Video for Deep Dark Psychosis. Jul 19, 2014 Uncategorized. Show at Malibu’s, January 18th. Jan 5, 2014 Gigs. It’s been awhile, but with the new album out, Sick and Wrong, we are ready to start doing shows again. Our first gig after our hiatus will be with our good friends at Malibu’s in downtown Vancouver. It’s going to be on Saturday, January 18th. We’ll start at 9 so be […]. Official Sick and Wrong album. Dec 2, 2013 Uncategorized. Aug 27, 2013 Uncategorized. We’...
theshatterbrains.com
3374188. The Shatterbrains
Melting brains across the planet. Video for Deep Dark Psychosis. Jul 19, 2014 Uncategorized. Show at Malibu’s, January 18th. Jan 5, 2014 Gigs. It’s been awhile, but with the new album out, Sick and Wrong, we are ready to start doing shows again. Our first gig after our hiatus will be with our good friends at Malibu’s in downtown Vancouver. It’s going to be on Saturday, January 18th. We’ll start at 9 so be […]. Official Sick and Wrong album. Dec 2, 2013 Uncategorized. Aug 27, 2013 Uncategorized. We’...
theshatterbrains.net
3374189.                      if pigs could...
If pigs could fly! Best viewed with 1027x768 resolution or higher. F11 for full screen! Create a MySpace Playlist. Your tagboard codes here! Wednesday, September 23, 2009. 唉真苦恼啊 太多事情还没做.历史读得一团糟.科学真烂简直烂透了! 今天的英文口试十分的难.无意中看到了自己的分数.真烂 去读书了,再见. Sunday, September 20, 2009. My blog is super dead lor. came to upload smth.tks laverne for catching song chords for me sia.will keep practicing(:.still dont know what to play for performance.i am so hungry now sia. 6 days to the return of KAREN! MISS U SO MUCH SIA!
theshattered-memories.blogspot.com
3374190. !!!THE SHATTERED HOME PAGE!!!
Brought to you by The Yamadiak Films group. Welcome Shattered Fans to the Web page you didn't know Existed. THE SHATTERED THE WEB PAGE.
theshattered.com
3374191. The Shattered Ceiling Corp. | Calgary, Alberta
The Shattered Ceiling Corp. Website Designed at Homestead™ List Your Business for Free. If you found your way here, you are likely an female business owner or leader, a visionary change-maker, perhaps with a social-enterprise focus - who is empowering her team with authenticity and heart - and is seeking support during significant growth and change. Welcome! Simply put: It works! Career Visioning (clarity, focus, goals). Powerful language (confidence, presence, influence). Y invest in Coaching?
theshatteredceiling.com
3374192.    HOME - The Shattered Dreams -
theshattereddreams.com
3374193. The Shattered Empire | An Ultima Online Roleplaying World
Log in or Sign up. The Shattered Empire An Ultima Online Roleplaying World. The Shattered Empire An Ultima Online Roleplaying World. Jan 21, 2015. Sneak Peak at Ores, Ingots and Alloys. 307 Views / 1 Likes). Minable ore is pictured along with its corresponding ingots. Those without ore piles next to them are smeltable alloys, made from combining specific ores and other needed ingredients such as flux and coal. All of the above will utlize the Mining, Smelting and Metallurgy skills in various combinations.
theshatteredempire.com
3374194. theshatteredgiver (Loving my family) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 10 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! You can drag and drop to rearrange.
theshatteredgiver.deviantart.com
3374195. Ms. Moss Warrior Princess
Ms Moss Warrior Princess. B Who U Were Called 2 B. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
theshatteredhopeproject.org
3374196. Christ | The Spiritual Door Way
Products & Services. Products & Services. The Spiritual Door Way. Helping you to cope through your trials. We use our spiritual gifts that are anointed by God through Christ, to create a positive outlet against the negative circumstances that comes to test our faith. If you are in need of inspiration and or would like to be apart of our ministry please contact us for information. We believe actions speak louder than words. See Us In Action. Theme by Tyler Moore.
theshatteredhopeprojectministries.org
3374197. Home
Introducing The Shattered Hopes and their debut album:. Who Are These Guys? Ipsum loredum praticl doh politico kind in bein dah way por dem per longus timus. JTW mite o sayo bein bornt tobe obnoxica et tu serioux. Tisto hapennze half unos namos Johnny. 2011 CProMusic.com, a division of Conceptual Productions, LLC and companion to Walrus Records.
theshatteredhopes.com
3374198. Shattered Imperium
Writing Under the Influence of Music. Sunday, July 12, 2009. Film Review:Until The Light Takes Us(2008). But what was I expecting really? Posted by professors of metal. Friday, May 15, 2009. Why I Love Heavy Metal:A Cliché Subject, An Unusual Stance. Before I get into the ways in which heavy metal aids and inspires me in my struggle let's get a few things sorted out. Legit insanity, ignores positive/negative balance, seeks to control all things, views humanity somehow separate from nature. Saturday, Febr...
theshatteredimperium.blogspot.com
3374199. The Shattered Inkwell - Home
Hi, I am Cayden! I am fourteen years old and I love writing, reading, and being out in nature. I am a believer in my Lord and savior Jesus Christ and have been for all of my life. I do kickboxing and am currently a second degree black belt, and I also like designing computer games, building robots, playing LEGOS, etc. I also collect license plates and have collected all fifty states! Create a free website. Photo used under Creative Commons from Mrs. Gemstone.
theshatteredinkwell.weebly.com
3374200. 安月給サラリーマンが新車を買うまでの奮闘記
急ぎのときは 薄毛 女性 大阪. この数年、年の初めに 今年こそ キロやせる と目標を掲げていますが、. そのことをきっかけに レイキ というものに取り組んで、その頃のつとめ先である病院を辞め レイキ の. これを使えば 間違ったメイク にならないところも ですね。
theshatteredlance.com
3374201. The Shattered Lance | My little creations
I moved into a new house a few months back and I wanted to do the living room in a travel theme. The hardest part of the room to decorate was the big space over the mantle:. 8221; A compass rose would be perfect! I already make copper roses, and this would simultaneously go with the travel theme and cover the nasty circle. And so I got to work. The other day my girlfriend found this. Interesting blog showing what someone did with melting wax crayons. That blog was in turn inspired by this. One of my favo...
theshatteredlance.wordpress.com
3374202. Welcome to The Shattered Lens
Skip to main navigation. Skip to 1st column. Skip to 2nd column. Welcome to The Shattered Lens. The Shattered Lens hopes to look at the political issues of the day from a perspective based on the idea that any democratic government is unstable and the threat comes from within. This stands in stark contrast to the universally held American popular-culture concept which insists that ‘Freedom isn’t free’ and its price is military service against the foreigner. Seeing America Thru a different Lens. Homas Mit...
theshatteredlens.com
3374203. Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page
Web Server's Default Page. This page is generated by Parallels Plesk Panel. The leading hosting automation software. You see this page because there is no Web site at this address. You can do the following:. Create domains and set up Web hosting using Parallels Plesk Panel. Parallels is a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and Cloud services providers across all major hardware, operating systems, and virtualization platforms.
theshatteredmonocle.com
3374204. theshatteredpan (Augustine Sovereign) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Remembering the Devil Inside. Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 139 weeks ago. Remembering the Devil Inside. Some ...
theshatteredpan.deviantart.com
3374205. TheShatteredParadox ("Flynn") - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Man these pretzels suck. Deviant for 2 Years. 3 Month Core Membership. Given by an Anonymous Deviant. Last Visit: 8 hours ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Jul 26, 2013. Why," you ask?
theshatteredparadox.deviantart.com
3374206. "In vinculis etiam audax" | in chains but still bold
In vinculis etiam audax. In chains but still bold. August 8, 2010 - Enter your password to view comments. This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:. February 10, 2010 - Leave a Response. You’re far greater than I. Don’t look down on yourself or hold back. All you have to do is ask, and I’ll follow you to the ends of the earth. My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night. But oh my foes and ah my friends. It gives a lovely light. 8211; Roald Dahl. It is ...
theshatteredpath.wordpress.com
3374207. theshatteredprincess.com - Crazy Domains
For Domains and Hosting. Search and register domain names. Move your domains to us FREE. Everything you need for your domains. Express cheap domain renewal. Control your CNAME, MX and A records. 700 New global domains. Get the domain name you want. Find who owns a particular domain. Register your domain and Get Started Online. Join The Domain Club. Fast, reliable space for your website. Web Hosting - Transfer. Move your website and email to us. Cloud premium DNS network. Get your own me@mydomain.com.
theshatteredprincess.com
3374208. TheShatteredRailgun - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 3 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 8 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Added to ...
theshatteredrailgun.deviantart.com
3374209. The Shattered Realm
Wednesday, 5 November 2014. Like Christmas, Easter, Mayday and most other notable dates of celebration in the Western calendar, the Midsummer festival has its origins in pre-Christian European traditions that were given a Christian veneer to give that life-hating religion a crowd-pleasing, pagan feel to those natives who found it too dull, dour and lacking in fun to bother with. Traditionally, Midsummer is recognised as being on 24. Despite being subject to the doubt of modern academics,this is a claim t...
theshatteredrealm.blogspot.com
3374210. theshatteredskies (Kevin) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 8 Years. This deviant's full pageview. Last Visit: 147 weeks ago. This is the place where you can personalize your profile! Sep 24,...
theshatteredskies.deviantart.com
3374211. TheShatteredSoul (This page needs moar walrus.) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? This page needs moar walrus. Digital Art / Hobbyist. This page needs moar walrus. Deviant for 4 Years. This deviant's full pageview. This page needs moar walrus. February 16, 1997. Last Visit: 126 weeks ago.
theshatteredsoul.deviantart.com
3374212. devastated the shattered trust
Devastated the shattered trust. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. Awesome Inc. template. Powered by Blogger.
theshatteredtrust.blogspot.com
3374213. theshatteredunion.com is almost here!
Theshatteredunion.com is almost here! Upload your website to get started.
theshatteredunion.com
3374214. The Shattered Vase | I told her I feel like a vase, once beautiful but now shattered. She told me that we could pick up the pieces and put them back together. I told her that I was broken beyond repair–I wasn't worth the effort. She told me t
The contents of motherhood. The Artist’s Rights. I told her I feel like a vase, once beautiful but now shattered. She told me that we could pick up the pieces and put them back together. I told her that I was broken beyond repair–I wasn't worth the effort. She told me that we would melt the pieces and mold them into something even more beautiful. Thanks for dropping by The Shattered Vase! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed. To stay updated. See you around! Latest Entries ». Mdash; Leave a comment.
theshatteredvase.com
3374215. The Shattered Vase | I told her I feel like a vase, once beautiful but now shattered. She told me that we could pick up the pieces and put them back together. I told her that I was broken beyond repair–I wasn't worth the effort. She told me t
The contents of motherhood. The Artist’s Rights. I told her I feel like a vase, once beautiful but now shattered. She told me that we could pick up the pieces and put them back together. I told her that I was broken beyond repair–I wasn't worth the effort. She told me that we would melt the pieces and mold them into something even more beautiful. Thanks for dropping by The Shattered Vase! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed. To stay updated. See you around! Latest Entries ». Mdash; Leave a comment.
theshatteredvase.wordpress.com
3374216. The Shattered Wall | The Future of Humanity
The Future of Humanity. Via App for Android. What if we had to evacuate and move to a distant planet in a far away galaxy because superior beings had settled down on Earth? What if the enemy wanted to annihilate our entire species? The future of humanity is shrouded in fear and uncertainty. Enter the world of The Shattered Wall. Follow Anuj via Twitter. Follow Us via Email. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Join 35 other followers.
theshatteredwall.wordpress.com
3374218. Shattered World : A Worse World War
A Devastating Alternate Second World War. Shattered World ebooks on Amazon kindle store. Shattered World 1 : The Eurasian War. Shattered World 2 : Between the Wars. Shattered World 3 : Storm in the West. Shattered World 4 : Global War. Shattered World 5 : Total War. Shattered World 6 : World in Flames. Shattered World : Volumes 1 through 6. December 09, 2013. I've moved on to other projects in the meantime and just published a new project on the Amazon kindle store. Http:/ www.amazon.com/dp/. Field Marsh...
theshatteredworld.blogspot.com
3374219. Katharos The Shattered World
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF RAHYV. Updates Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! Updates Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! Some very good things have been happening as of late! Here’s the skinny! 2015 Katharos The Shattered World. Beverly Toole.
theshatteredworld.com
3374220. TheShatteredWorld - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) " class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Open for Beta Testing! An art based roleplaying game that focuses on two created species. An art based roleplaying game that focuses on two created species. Until Jun 23, 2016. Founded 4 Months ago. Both the F...
theshatteredworld.deviantart.com
3374221. The Shattered Worlds | A Shared-World Collaborative Storyverse
The Shattered Worlds is a collaborative shared-world storyverse where authors weave story threads that bind these realms of infinite wonder. Their tales are a gateway to endless paths of wonder and delight, of unfettered terror and boundless adventure. Coming in July 2015 from Wonderthing Studios.
theshatteredworlds.com
3374222. Shattering Barriers and Achieving Success! | Amazing Women Share How To Overcome Obstacles and Achieve More
Shattering Barriers and Achieving Success! Amazing Women Share How To Overcome Obstacles and Achieve More. February 20, 2012. Shatter Your Barriers and Begin. Living Your BEST Life. Learn the secrets to living an empowered life from women who share their stories of overcoming obstacles and achieving more in their lives. I invite you to share your unique story with others. January 19, 2012. Hello and welcome to Shattering Barriers and LIVING Your Best Life! Getting Into Your Heart. Dolores Seright, CPC.
theshatteringbarriersexpert.wordpress.com
3374223. the shattering man | Just another WordPress.com site
June 18, 2011 at 6:30 pm Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment. This is a link to some videos of the Ball Game taken during the training at Whitestone last summer:. A journey ends and a journey starts…. May 15, 2011 at 1:12 pm Posted in arts council. DUENDE’s next project will be a solo show and, rather than confuse the long journey outlined in this blog, I’ve started a new one. you can find it at http:/ ensembleduende.wordpress.com. Please drop in and have a look, leave a comment…. What was the need t...
theshatteringman.wordpress.com
3374224. The Shattering Movie
theshatteringmovie.com
3374225. The Shattering Silence | One Survivors plight to shatter the silence
One Survivors plight to shatter the silence. July 30, 2013. My therapist asked Do you feel ready? We can go at your own pace. My response? I think I’ve always been ready. Just scared. So, if we went at my pace, we’d only be treading water.’ I don’t want to tread water anymore. I need to be pulled farther out in the ocean so I can learn to swim back to shore on my own. Sure there are sharks and other dangers lurking beneath the surface. But, I need to learn to deal with them. July 26, 2013. March 17, 2013.
theshatteringsilence.wordpress.com
3374226. www.theshatterleaf.com
theshatterleaf.com